PDA

View Full Version : {GAME} Goldenrod Tower v.27!

Pages : 1 [2]

Silent Dragonfly
15th July 2004, 07:55 AM
(7/15) What's your favourite region from all of the Pokemon games? What's your favourite place in that region? Why is this your favourite region and place? Do you like any of the Capture Centre areas better? Why/Why not?

I like the Kanto region best. My favourite place there is Celadon City. Kanto is my favourite because it's the one I'm most familiar with and it's a cool place to go around. I like Celadon City because it has everything I could want, Dept. Store with Evo Stones (and decent TMs in FRLG), the Game Corner, and even a free Eevee! I like the Desert and North Caverns best in the Capture Center because they contain my favourite types, Ground and Dark.

GT: This pokemon has a special fluid that comes from it's tail that lets it paint everywhere.

Smeargle. Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

1 MG and also I would like two EMTs *pays 3 Blue MGCoins*

Charizard04621
15th July 2004, 08:30 AM
(7/15) What's your favourite region from all of the Pokemon games? What's your favourite place in that region? Why is this your favourite region and place? Do you like any of the Capture Centre areas better? Why/Why not?

Hoenn because it's much bigger and there are more places to explore. I like almost all of it except for the caves and New Mauville. -_- So tedious trying to get somewhere without your pokémon dying or running out of PP from wild things at the start. I also like the Secret Bases :) and the Contest places, not sure if those count. But they're just fun to go to. I like decorating the bases and collecting ribbons. ^^; And I don't really feel a connection with the Capture Center areas, so no, I don't really like any of those better.

andyizcool
15th July 2004, 09:13 AM
Philip
MG: Hollow Stone
EMT: Self Destruct TM, Refresh TM

Karin
MG: Flame Gem

My favourite region would have to be Johto because ever since I first started on Pokemon Silver I always thought it was better than the old region. My favourite place in Johto would have to be Whirl Islands because Lugia is there so we could battle and have fun all day. My other favourite place in Johto is Mt Silver because I could wait in there like some other powerful Trainer does for any challenges that might come along to battle me. I like the South Caverns in the Capture Centre because I'm just searching around there for Pokemon now. I'm sorry to say I like the areas better in my Pokemon games because the Capture Centre does allow us to catch Legendary Pokemon like Lugia, who is my favourite Legendary Pokemon from the Pokemon games.

1 MG Please. Could I also try 10 Group 2 Scratchcards (1,5,9) for Green MGCoins please? Thanks.

*Hands over 5 Blue MGCoins*

*Murkrow
15th July 2004, 10:20 AM
Hannah
GT: This part Grass Pokemon likes to use its power of travelling through time.

Celebi? 2 Stamps if I'm right, please.

(7/13) Do you find anything odd about the number 13? Has anything happened to you recently or in the past involving the number 13? Do you believe in strange things that happen because of numbers or objects?

No, I don't, and no I haven't. Um, no, I don't believe that strange/bad things can happen just because of some random thing like a certain number or object/happenings (i.e. breaking glass=bad luck, walking under a ladder etc.)

( 7/14 ) Make your own poll day!!! For those who don't know what to do, make your own poll and answer it.
What did you do the day this poll was posted?
I'm lacking in inspiration ~_^
I had biology field trip to Berrow beach to take a look at Sand Dunes and the succession of species there. It was mind-numbingly boring; we had a 'guided' tour by someone from English Nature, who wasn't the most thrilling person to listen to, and it was cold and kept on raining. So we couldn't even just hang around and sunbathe when we got down to the actual work (not that we didn't try xD).

My favourite region is Johto, because the games set there are my favourites, so it's kind of only natural that I like the region. But also because it was such a new experience travelling around after being stuck in kanto for a couple of years on the previous generation. Ok, so the same occured for Hoenn, but then it was more 'been there, done that' to me.
My favourite place is, um, Silver Cave and the route in front, because it's a nice reward for beating the game, and you can catch Sneasels there ;) Well, in GS at least.
No, I don't like the Capture Centers better.

3 MGs, 10 Group 2 SC's(2,6,9) for 5 Stamps, and a GT please.

Matt
15th July 2004, 10:27 AM
Amy: Correct. Your BlueMGCoin.

cloudizme: Correct. Your Blue MGCoin.

Andy: Lunar Gem
2 Green MGcoins, 4 Blue MGcoins, 2 Red MGcoins

Sneasel(h)Obsessive: MGs: Flame Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Berry
Scratchcards: 5 Stamps, 3 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins

Chrono Warrior 3
15th July 2004, 12:38 PM
(7/14) Make your own poll day!!! For those who don't know what to do, make your own poll and answer it.

Which of the three Pokemon (genres?) are your favorite? (i.e. RBY, GSC, R/S)

I would have to say the RBY genre because it was the first and, in my opinion, the best. I would personally love if they would just take RB and Y and update them up to today's graphics (yes I realize that F/L will be like that, but it has Johto etc... in it). The thrill of adventure with each battle and unexplored area. I suppose that the memory of that is just so nice that it makes me prefer the RBY genre. Son't get me wrong though, I did like the GSC genre (never played R/S, and I don't plan to since I don't want to devote that much of my time to defeating another two games).

Look above and it's not that hard to guess. Saying that it would have to be the Kanto reigon. I just suppose that I will always like the original things in life. Being able to go to spots and remember the first time I fought such and such all those many years ago. My favorite spot, that would have to be Cinnabar Island. I really liked how the Pokemon Mansion had so many fire pokemon in it and how it continued the Mewtwo story some. Also you could resurrect fossils. Plus Blaine was fun to fight with my Charizard. Oh and I would like to answer the last part of the question, but I've never been to the Capture Centre yet.

Another GT please!

Wolfsong
15th July 2004, 12:53 PM

I'd say Hoenn though i miss growlithes and eevees in it currently. The graphics are better, and its a lot more interestng. I guess i like route 120, becuase you can get absols there, and i ususally try and train in that area for some reaseon. I don't really have a prefernece on that front.

A game of gt please.

andyizcool
15th July 2004, 01:29 PM
Hannah
GT: Correct. Take your Blue MGCoin.
GT: This Pokemon's wings are cotton clouds and it uses updrafts to soar.

Chrono
MG: Hollow Stone, Red MGcoin
GT: This Pokemon wears something on its head to remind it of its mother.

Amy
MG: Solar Gem
GT: This Pokemon is always staring at something. Its wings aren't fully grown so it just has to hop.

soggy_cardboard
16th July 2004, 12:58 AM
Hoenn. Because of the better graphics, it is more visually appealing.
Fav place would have to be the Spinda route, apart from having tons of Spinda in it, It has ash all through it. And how you collect it, and make flutes and hidden base glass stuff from it i way cool. So you can make little patterns in the ash/grass :)
Another fav route is the mimic circle/weather institute one. I like the layout of that one. And you cant really compare CC areas+game routes IMO..

MG pls +10GGs (4x4)

+ I traded my Fissure TM for Chrono Warrior 3's Dizzy Punch TM :)

Matt
16th July 2004, 01:33 AM
Soggy: Red MGcoin
Flame Gem, Rainbow Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Hollow Stone, Red MGcoin, Dropped: 5

( 7/16) Are you out of school? If so, are you having fun? What are you doing? If you're not out of school, are you having fun in it? When will you get out if you're in.

yeah lame poll lol! i'll reply to yesterday's later. so tired :(

Wolfsong
16th July 2004, 03:36 AM
Amy
GT: This Pokemon is always staring at something. Its wings aren't fully grown so it just has to hop.

I'd like to sell the gem for stamps, and is that Natu? 2 ccps if correct.

( 7/16) Are you out of school? If so, are you having fun? What are you doing? If you're not out of school, are you having fun in it? When will you get out if you're in.

Yes, I am. My last day of the last semester was the 11th of May if i'm not mistaken or ratehr it was the day of my last final exam. I'm sorta having fun. At first i was, now i'm jsut bored and ready for it to start up again. I've been using the time to write and try and get my room organized lately.

game of gt please

andyizcool
16th July 2004, 05:45 AM
Amy
*Hands over 2 Stamps*
GT: Correct. Take your 2 CCPs.
GT: This Pokemon lives on ponds and lakes floating on the surface.

(7/16) Are you out of school? If so, are you having fun? What are you doing? If you're not out of school, are you having fun in it? When will you get out if you're in.
I've been out of school quite some time now since I finished all my important GCSE Exams after hours of hard work I put into them. I'm happy I don't have to go school until next September but I can't say I'm quite having fun at home out of school. Mostly I just go on the Internet to talk to my friends or go on a few websites trying to have some fun but everything just seems so boring to me. Sometimes I'll pick up a video game and have another go at it but it's hard to keep on a video game because I'm never comfortable. Now that it's the summer I have quite a few video games that need completing because I quit them before when I got stuck.

1 MG Please. Could I also try 10 Group 2 Scratchcards (1,5,9) for Green MGCoins please? Thanks.

Lady Vulpix
16th July 2004, 09:17 AM
(7/14) {Make your own poll} Where were you on July 14th, 2004?
First, at my dad's house. I came back home early and soon left to work. I worked until noon and then came home for lunch, then left again to meet a friend downtown. We went to a bar and then to watch Spiderman 2. Then I came back home after a long bus ride.

I like Route 45, right below Blackthorn city. It has several trainers and good pokemon, including a pond with Dratinis, and some berry flowers too. I haven't been to the CCs enough to get a good taste of their areas.

(7/16) Are you out of school? If so, are you having fun? What are you doing? If you're not out of school, are you having fun in it? When will you get out if you're in?
It's still exams season. No classes, but I still have to go to uni for exams and to correct implementation projects, and also for chair meetings. I don't know when I'll get out because I don't know whether my next exam will take place before or after my next course begins. I wouldn't count of being out before the end of December.

Charizard04621
16th July 2004, 09:56 AM
I'll sell the Flame Gem for 2 Stamps.

Matt
16th July 2004, 01:17 PM
Andy: Red MGcoin
1 Green MGcoin, 2 Blue MGcoins, 2 Red MGcoins

Gabi: Solar Gem, Solar Gem, Lunar Gem

Charizard04621: 2 stamps.

( 7/15 ) What's your favourite region from all of the Pokemon games? What's your favourite place in that region? Why is this your favourite region and place? Do you like any of the Capture Centre areas better? Why/Why not?

I think Johto is the best region of them all! I like that grassy area around the ruins of alph ;o. It's my fav because the grassy area holds one of my favorite pokemon - Natu :) and i always want to catch a few in my gsc game lol. Um, nah. I don't think any cc area can top the areas in johto ;)

( 7/16 ) Are you out of school? If so, are you having fun? What are you doing? If you're not out of school, are you having fun in it? When will you get out if you're in?

yeah i'm out of school :) been out for over a month now. Of course I'm having fun ;o i'm sleeping until 1 or 2 pm each day, playing video games most of the day, and just being plain out lazy. It's so great to be out of school, but I go back soon~ :(

Chrono Warrior 3
16th July 2004, 01:47 PM
(7/16) Are you out of school? If so, are you having fun? What are you doing? If you're not out of school, are you having fun in it? When will you get out if you're in.

Yes I am out of school, been so since late May, don't remember the exact date, I think it was around the 28th. In anycase I am having fun, more or less. You see I just moved and the old house has not yet sold, so my mom's really upset, plus I have to plan an Eagle Scout project, unpack, deal with a bunch of other stuff. But when I'm not doing that I am having fun, mostly. I'm am a little depressed right now because I learned that today was the day that my Boy Scout troop was going to Colorado, and they had no idea that I was going, so after a lot of discussion we decided that I shouldn't go. So to put a long story short I have to be extra helpful to my parent's this week. On a brighter side, I'm working at my church's Vacation Bible School to help out, which is okay.

GT: This Pokemon wears something on its head to remind it of its mother.
Is it Cubone? (If so I'll have a Blue MGcoin please.)
Another GT please!

Also trading my Dizzy Punch TM to soggy_cardboard for a Fissure TM, and then giving it to Mus Humus.

Wolfsong
16th July 2004, 01:48 PM
Amy
*Hands over 2 Stamps*
GT: This Pokemon lives on ponds and lakes floating on the surface.

Lotad? 2 ccps if correct.

I'd like to sell that gem for ccps

and play 10 grabbers up 1 over 1 please *hangs over mg coins*

andyizcool
16th July 2004, 01:55 PM
Matt
MG: Lunar Gem, Green MGcoin

Chrono
MG: Red MGcoin
GT: It's said that if this Pokemon's flame burn you, the pain will never go away.

Amy
*Hands over 2 CCPs*
GG: Blue MGcoin, Green MGcoin, 1 Stamp/CCP, Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem, Lunar Gem, Dropped: 1

Wolfsong
16th July 2004, 02:04 PM
Amy
*Hands over 2 CCPs*
GG: Blue MGcoin, Green MGcoin, 1 Stamp/CCP, Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem, Lunar Gem, Dropped: 1

I'd like to sell those gems for ccps please.

Edit: Hannah is kind enough that she is giving me her blaze kick TM. She should be confirming soon.

*Murkrow
16th July 2004, 02:53 PM
Hannah
GT: This Pokemon's wings are cotton clouds and it uses updrafts to soar.

Altaria? 2 Stamps if I'm right, please.

School ended today, so I guess it counts^_^ So far, it's been ok, not much has happened, but oh well. I haven't really done much, except go on the pc for the last couple of hours, and now I'm watching Big Fish, which is good so far.

MG, 10 Group 2 SC's(2,6,9) for 5 Stamps, and a GT please.

Oh, and I confirm giving the TM to Amy:)

Matt
17th July 2004, 12:13 AM
Amy: 8 CCPs.

Sneasel(h)Obsessive: 2 Green MGcoins
5 Stamps, 2 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins
GT: The whole body of this pokemon is swathed with wide vines that are similar to seaweed.

Silent Dragonfly
17th July 2004, 07:10 AM

I left school about 3 weeks ago. Yes it is fun, I can have a lie in every day, and I have a job on Sunday afternoons (which is really easy and good pay) which brings in a bit of money.

1 MG and a GT! please

andyizcool
17th July 2004, 08:20 AM
Hannah
GT: Correct. Take your 2 Stamps.

Philip
MG: Darkness Gem
GT: This Pokemon can't move if it's cold so when it's cold it hides deep in forests.

(7/17) When is your next birthday? How old will you be on your birthday? Do you have anything in mind for what you would like for your birthday? What do you normally get for your birthday?

Silent Dragonfly
17th July 2004, 08:26 AM
(7/17) When is your next birthday? How old will you be on your birthday? Do you have anything in mind for what you would like for your birthday? What do you normally get for your birthday?

My next birthday is Nov 23. I will be 17. I would like to get driving lessons, so I can get my license as soon as possible. Usually I get money.

MG please

GT: This Pokemon can't move if it's cold so when it's cold it hides deep in forests.

Pinsir. Blue MGCoin if I'm right

Chrono Warrior 3
17th July 2004, 05:16 PM

My next birthday will be on April 27 and I'll be 16 years old. What I would like to get are driving lessons, but I know that I'll have to wait for the summer since I go to a boarding school two and a half hours away from my house so I'll have to wait. But since I'll have to wait on that I would like some good books, maybe some video games (which I know I won't get), and gift certificates to booksotores or cash. What I usually get are gift certificates, money, and books, so my parents do know what I want but they don't like video games so that's why I won't get any of those (I'm still in shock from my mom getting me a Gameboy Advance). But no matter what I get I'll still be happy, so it doesn't matter to much (but it does matter some).

GT: It's said that if this Pokemon's flame burn you, the pain will never go away.
Is it Houndoom? (If so I'll have a Blue MGcoin please.)
Another GT please!

andyizcool
17th July 2004, 05:46 PM
Philip
MG: Sorry the Randomizer is down. You'll get your MG sooner or later.

Chrono
MG: Sorry the Randomizer is down. You'll get your MG sooner or later.
GT: This Pokemon looks frightning but the women like it.

My next birthday would be on the 15th November this year. When my birthday comes I'll be 17 years old. I don't really know anymore what I want for my birthday because as you get older you see there's not much you could get. Normally for my birthday I get a game because there's always some new Role Playing Game released before or around the time of my birthday.

1 MG Please.

Could I also try 10 Group 2 Scratchcards (1,5,9) for Green MGCoins please? Thanks.

Could I also try a Guess This please?

*Hands over a Red MGCoin*

Wolfsong
17th July 2004, 05:54 PM

May 16. I'll be 25 on my next birthday. All i have in mind that i want is for my birthday to be a good day and nothign go wrong. I usually get money for presents.

a game of gt and 10 grabbers up 1 over 1 please *hands over mg coins*

soggy_cardboard
17th July 2004, 06:03 PM
Er, March 26th. I will be...19 :o This year has gone so fast :yes:
I have no idea. I usually dont want anything. I normally get thing that are practical. Thats good most of the time, but its like: I need that, i dont exactly want it.
Oh well, thats how b-days go some of the time. :P

MG pls
+10 GGs (4x4) thx

andyizcool
17th July 2004, 06:42 PM
Philip
MG: Division Gem

Chrono

Amy
GT: This Pokemon's language is similar to humans but it uses dancing to communicate.
GG: Red MGcoin, 1 Stamp/CCP, Hollow Stone, 1 Stamp/CCP, Dropped: 6

Soggy
GG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Darkness Gem, Spark Gem, Gold Berry, Dropped: 6

Lady Vulpix
17th July 2004, 07:39 PM
March 22nd, just like all my other birthdays. I'll be 26 years old. I don't have much in mind yet, other than inviting my friends. As for what I normally get, it varies, but books are the most common gifts for me; everyone knows I like them.

Gothic Animé
17th July 2004, 08:35 PM
«When is your next birthday? How old will you be on your birthday? Do you have anything in mind for what you would like for your birthday? What do you normally get for your birthday?»

Ooh, my next birthday is soon! It's on the 27th...:D Anyone wanna get me some presents?? I'll be 14. What I want for my birthday...CD's, and money. And a guitar. I normally get money, and games. But that's usually all I want. And I know I'm getting a guitar for my birthday, so I'm happy! I guess I should make this longer, so some bands whose CD's I want would be: Yellowcard, Revis, Switchfoot, Weezer, Blink 182, Linkin Park, etc...Yup.

MG please, and a GT! for today. :D

Matt
18th July 2004, 01:24 AM
Hmm... I would update everyone but the randomizer seems to be down, sorry :( i can still do the gts though.

Andy: This legendary dog carries water clouds that lets it fire thunderbolts at will.

Eric: This basic psychic pokemon senses the emotions of people using the horns on its head.

( 7/18 ) Do you watch TV often? Why/Why not. What do you usually watch on TV if you watch it? What do you do instead of watching TV if you don't watch it?

andyizcool
18th July 2004, 04:23 AM
Gabi
MG: 1 Stamp/CCP

Eric

Andy: This legendary dog carries water clouds that lets it fire thunderbolts at will.
Could that Pokemon be Raikou? Could I have a Blue MGCoin if I'm right? Thanks.

(7/18) Do you watch TV often? Why/Why not. What do you usually watch on TV if you watch it? What do you do instead of watching TV if you don't watch it?
I can't say I watch TV often because often would be watching it nearly all day and I don't do that. I don't watch TV often because it's really boring when you look and what you're actually watching. If I do watch TV it's mostly late at night when I'm trying to fall asleep, that tells you how boring TV really is. If I do actually watch and see what's happening on TV late at night it might just be Big Brother watching the people on it sleep, how fun. I don't watch TV much anyway so you could guess what I mostly do instead. Instead of watching TV I play video games or go on the Internet to talk to my friends or look around TPM because it's better than watching TV.

2 MGs Please. Remember the MG from yesterday that I need. I also need some Scratchcards remember.

Could I also try 10 Group 2 Scratchcards (1,5,9) for Green MGCoins please? Thanks.

Could I also try a Guess This please? Thanks.

Subliminal Seranade
18th July 2004, 11:25 AM
March 22nd, just like all my other birthdays. I'll be 26 years old. I don't have much in mind yet, other than inviting my friends. As for what I normally get, it varies, but books are the most common gifts for me; everyone knows I like them.

My Birthday is on the same day! Really. I'm gonna go to New York and celebrate big time. Oh, i'll be 20.

Wolfsong
18th July 2004, 01:38 PM
Amy
GT: This Pokemon's language is similar to humans but it uses dancing to communicate.
GG: Red MGcoin, 1 Stamp/CCP, Hollow Stone, 1 Stamp/CCP, Dropped: 6

Dunno, *guesses* bellossom? 2 ccps if correct.

I'd like to sell that stone for a ccp please.

(7/18) Do you watch TV often? Why/Why not. What do you usually watch on TV if you watch it? What do you do instead of watching TV if you don't watch it?

I don't watch it a whole lot, btu i do watch it some. I try to watch CSI, and Big Brother. When i'm at UTM, I mainly watch the animal planet channel or CMT

10 games of grabbers up 1 over 1 and a gt please. *hands over mg coins*

Matt
18th July 2004, 04:02 PM
Andy: Raikou is correct. Your Blue MGCoin.
MG: Hollow Stone, 2 Green MGcoins
Scratchcards: 2 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins; 1 Blue MGcoin, 7 Red MGcoins
GT: Anglers who hook this basic water pokemon by accident are often punished by its stinging acid.

Subliminal Seranade: 1 Stamp/CCP. Remember to answer all of what the question is asking next time ;o.

Amy: 1 CCP
MG: Mystery Box
Grabber Games: Red MGcoin, Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem, Lunar Gem, Red MGcoin, Solar Gem, Hollow Stone, Solar Gem, Dropped: 2
GT: This pokemon is very lazy and just sleeps and eats.

Wolfsong
18th July 2004, 11:04 PM
Amy: 1 CCP
MG: Mystery Box
Grabber Games: Red MGcoin, Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem, Lunar Gem, Red MGcoin, Solar Gem, Hollow Stone, Solar Gem, Dropped: 2
GT: This pokemon is very lazy and just sleeps and eats.

Snorlax? 2 ccps if correct.

for the mystery box i'd like 2 ccps and the rest of my items please from that mystery box as well as my free mg

I'd also like to sell alll of those gems and stones for ccps please.

Chrono Warrior 3
18th July 2004, 11:17 PM

Yes and no. I watch TV, but only a few shows. I watch shows such as Deadzone, Reruns, and often times History Channel, which actually is really interesting at times. It all depends on what's on that's interesting, sometimes nothing interesting's on, so I just turn it off. But I've been watching less TV lately as a result of a new found interest in the internet.

GT: This Pokemon looks frightning but the women like it.
Is it Snubbull? (If so I'll have a Blue MGcoin please.)
Another GT please!

*Murkrow
19th July 2004, 04:33 AM
Sneasel(h)Obsessive:
GT: The whole body of this pokemon is swathed with wide vines that are similar to seaweed.

Tangela? 2 Stamps if I'm right, please.

My next birthday is on July 24th, so basically it's next Saturday^_^ I'm going to be 17. I actually don't have a clue what I want for it, but I'll probably end up getting clothes/chocolates/art stuff/money. I normally get what i just staed, seeing as everyone who buys me presents knows that's what I either like (the first three) or so I can buy my own presents (the money).

7/18 Do you watch TV often? Why/Why not. What do you usually watch on TV if you watch it? What do you do instead of watching TV if you don't watch it?

Well, the tv's normally on in my house, but I don't really watch it, because I'm usually to busy doing other stuff.
What's usually on is MTV or one of the other music channels, but when I specifially watch it, it's normally Sky One of one of the film channels.
If I'm not watching, I'm usually on the internet, reading, drawing or exercising.

2 MG's, 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 Stamps, and another GT please.
Oh, and I'd also like to sell my Flame Gem for 2 Stamps please:)

andyizcool
19th July 2004, 05:17 AM
Amy
GT: Nope. It was Jynx.
MB: 1 stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGcoin, 2 CCPs
*Hands over 10 CCPs*

Chrono
MG: Lunar Gem
GT: This Pokemon has soft feathers so it won't be detected easily.

Hannah
MG: 2 Stamps/CCPs, 1 Stamp/CCP
SC: 6 Blue MGcoins, 2 Red MGcoins
GT: This Pokemon is strange that it can only run full speed in straight lines.
*Hands over 2 Stamps*

(7/19) Who's your favourite Adopted Pokemon? Why? Who's your favourite Captured Pokemon? Why? Which Pokemon do you use more, Adopted Pokemon or Captured Pokemon? Why?

Wolfsong
19th July 2004, 12:54 PM
Amy
GT: Nope. It was Jynx.
MB: 1 stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGcoin, 2 CCPs
*Hands over 10 CCPs*[/b]

I'd like to sell that gem for ccps please.

Next i'd lik3 10 group 1 scratchcards for 2 ccps (2,3,5) and a game of gt please *hands over mg coins*

(7/19) Who's your favourite Adopted Pokemon? Why? Who's your favourite Captured Pokemon? Why? Which Pokemon do you use more, Adopted Pokemon or Captured Pokemon? Why?

[b]I like all my adoptees and captees. Hoever, I do have a special fondness for Blazer my adopted arcanine, and Tiana and Zale my captured twins (expeon and vaporeon). Blazer is my very first adoptee and has been with me the longest. For my captees its interestign to work with the twins. I try to keep them at the same level or at least get them close to the same level soon as posisble. Its an interesting challenge. ^^ I tend to use both a lot, and its about even because i enjoy them both.

Matt
19th July 2004, 01:06 PM
Amy: Snorlax is correct. Your 2 CCPs. And your 2 CCPs for the selling of the gem.
Scratchcards: 10 CCPs, 6 Red MGcoins
GT: If this baby pokemon starts to roll, it will bounce all over and be impossible to stop.

Sneasel(h)Obsessive: Tangela is correct. Your 2 Stamps.

( 7/17 ) When is your next birthday? How old will you be on your birthday? Do you have anything in mind for what you would like for your birthday? What do you normally get for your birthday?

My next birthday is May 12th of next year. I'll be 16 :)~ I would like a car >_> but my parents probably won't get me one until August (when I can actually get my license) lol. If I don't get a car I'll probably get some anime and some manga. I usually get a game or some anime and manga.

( 7/18 ) Do you watch TV often? Why/Why not. What do you usually watch on TV if you watch it? What do you do instead of watching TV if you don't watch it?

I watch TV whenever my PS2 is off, but that's not very much lol. i guess I don't watch TV that much because I'm too busy playing a video game to care about what's on. Whenever I'm watching TV it's always something on Comedy Central - Reno 911, South Park, Crank Yankers, etc. Tonight Not Another Teen Movie comes on though ;o I love that movie

( 7/19 ) Who's your favourite Adopted Pokemon? Why? Who's your favourite Captured Pokemon? Why? Which Pokemon do you use more, Adopted Pokemon or Captured Pokemon? Why?

I think my favorite Adopted Pokemon would have to be my Umbreon Ark. He's just a cool little pokemon to write about sometimes and he's mostly the leader person in my adopted team ;o plus he's out of his pokeball a lot mroe than the others :x. Favorite Captured Pokemon would be my Dratini, I guess. It's only because she's been with me the longest and I haven't really done anything with the other two yet. I use my Adopted Pokemon more. I guess I just like to write and do stuff with Adopted Pokemon more than I do with the captured pokemon. I'll probably get more into the captured stuff later though.

Wolfsong
19th July 2004, 01:33 PM
Amy: Snorlax is correct. Your 2 CCPs. And your 2 CCPs for the selling of the gem.
GT: If this baby pokemon starts to roll, it will bounce all over and be impossible to stop.

I'd like to sell that gem for ccps

Is that igglybuff? 2 ccps if correct.

andyizcool
19th July 2004, 02:00 PM
Matt
MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Hollow Stone, Light Gem

Amy
*Hands over 2 CCPs*

Andy:
GT: Anglers who hook this basic water pokemon by accident are often punished by its stinging acid.
Could that Pokemon be Quilfish? Could I have a Blue MGCoin if I'm right? Thanks.

My most favourite Adopted Pokemon would have to be my Squirtle. Squirtle is my favourite Adopted Pokemon because he was the first Pokemon I adopted and I've enter him into the Unicorn Games Tournament. I still see something special in my Squirtle that's why I'll have to say he's my favourite Adopted Pokemon. My most favourite Captured Pokemon would have to be my Haunter. Haunter is my favourite Captured Pokemon because I just got him recently and I've always liked Ghost Pokemon in some way. I use Adopted Pokemon more because I have more Adopted Pokemon than Captured Pokemon. I also feel more involved when writing stories about my Adopted Pokemon and I've never written about my Captured Pokemon.

1 MG Please.

Could I also try a Guess This please? Thanks.

Matt
19th July 2004, 02:13 PM
Amy: Igglybuff is correct. 2 CCPs.

Andy: Sorry, the answer was Tentacool.
MG: Ocean Gem
Scratchcards: 1 Green MGcoin, 5 Blue MGcoins, 2 Red MGcoins
GT: This pokemon has been over-hunted to almost extinction, but they do still ferry people across the water ;).

I'll sell the Gem and the Stone for Stamps.

Chrono Warrior 3
19th July 2004, 09:51 PM

My favorite adopted Pokemon would have to be Spintus Ignis, my Charmander (which, when named, hadn't even crossed my mind that there was a video game RPG series by the same name). There are several reasons, one being that Charmander is my favorite Pokemon and has always been my starter Pokemon in the RBY games. Also it was the first Pokemon I had on this site, so that's always worth something. Also I've always liked fire (oddly enough I'm a Boy Scout) since it can be so destructive, yet so benefical at the same time. Last, but not least, it evolves into a DRAGON! What's not to like about that? Dragon's are some of the coolest things ever, so that is really nice. As for captured Pokemon I don't have any so I use my Adopted's more often and I can't say anything about my Captured's.

GT: This Pokemon has soft feathers so it won't be detected easily.
Is it Noctowl? (If so I'll have a Blue MGcoin please.)
Another GT please!

Matt
20th July 2004, 12:15 AM
Chrono Warrior 3: 10 Stamps/CCPs
GT: This pokemon uses it's tail to hang and swing from tree branches.

( 7/20 ) How many people do you have on your instant messaging lists? How many of those do you actually talk to? If you don't have an IM program, why not?

andyizcool
20th July 2004, 06:21 AM
Matt
*Hands over 3 Stamps*

Chrono

Andy: Sorry, the answer was Tentacool.
GT: This pokemon has been over-hunted to almost extinction, but they do still ferry people across the water ;).
Could that Pokemon be Lapras? Could I have a Blue MGCoin if I'm right? Thanks.

(7/20) How many people do you have on your instant messaging lists? How many of those do you actually talk to? If you don't have an IM program, why not?
On my MSN List I have about 20 people added and on my AIM List I have about 15 people added. All these people I know in real life from school or online from TPM or other Forums where I like helping them. I talk to nearly all the people on my MSN List because I like MSN more than AIM overall. I talk to half or less of the people on my AIM List because I never know what to talk about. I think nearly everyone has at least one IM program and if they didn't have one it would be due to the fact they're not allowed to download stuff or something.

1 MG Please. Could I also try 10 Group 2 Scratchcards (1,5,9) for Green MGCoins please? Could I also try a Guess This please? Thanks.

*Hands over 5 Blue MGCoins and a Red MGCoin*

Charizard04621
20th July 2004, 07:39 AM
(7/20) How many people do you have on your instant messaging lists? How many of those do you actually talk to? If you don't have an IM program, why not?

Lol, 17. I talk to almost 100% of them, and if I think I'm never gonna talk to them, I take them off my list. It's not common to see nobody online. What for take up space when you're not going to talk to those people anyway?

Matt
20th July 2004, 08:57 AM
Andy: Lapras is correct. Your Blue MGcoin.
Scratchcards: 1 Green MGcoin, 1 Blue MGcoin, 5 Red MGcoins
GT: This ground/flying pokemon ususally clings to cliffs until it spots it's prey - which it then glides from the cliff to attack.

Charizard04621: Blue MGcoin

Gothic Animé
20th July 2004, 10:48 AM
« Poll - 7/20 »

I currently have 78 online buddies and 120 friends that I've met. I talk to pretty much all of them, though some of them I don't remember who they are. ^^; Most of my online friends are from TPM. :D And yes, I probably bug the crap out of most of them. x_x

An MG please. :D

Chrono Warrior 3
20th July 2004, 12:29 PM

I have around 180 people on my AIM buddy list. However, I don't really talk to any of them, I actually talk to around 20, MAX. You see I belong to a internet RPG called Metal MAchine Music, were you have Zoids and you fight against each other, usually on AIM, so in order to know who's on, you basically take everyone's AIM name off the site and but it on the buddy list. So I usually only talk to my friends on the list and a few people on the site who I've come to know.

GT: This pokemon uses it's tail to hang and swing from tree branches.
Is it Aipom? (If so I'll have a Blue MGcoin please.)
Another GT please!

Matt
20th July 2004, 01:54 PM
Eric: Darkness Gem

Chrono Warrior 3: Aipom is correct. Your Blue MGcoin.
MG: Blue MGcoin
GT: This baby electric pokemon isn't that skilled in storing electricity.

( 7/20 ) How many people do you have on your instant messaging lists? How many of those do you actually talk to? If you don't have an IM program, why not?

Hmm... on MSN I have 62 contacts. I talk to about half of the people on m MSN list lol. I don't know why I just don't delete the people off of the list; I guess I just tihnk that they might someday message me so I never delete. On AIM I have 49 contacts. I used to have a lot more than that but I deleted a lot of people. I talk to maybe 10 of those 49.

andyizcool
20th July 2004, 03:20 PM
Matt

Andy:
GT: This ground/flying pokemon ususally clings to cliffs until it spots it's prey - which it then glides from the cliff to attack.
Could that Pokemon be Vibrava? Could I have a Blue MGCoin if I'm right? Thanks.

Wolfsong
20th July 2004, 03:45 PM

On Aim i have like 40+. I talk to the majority of them, and the ones that i don't i usually delete and end up addign back on becuase they start to talk to me again after i've deleted them ^^; On MSN i have 3 and i talk to them whenever i see them.

I'd like a game of gt and 10 group one scratchcards (2,3,5) for 2 ccps please *Hands over mg coins*

Matt
20th July 2004, 04:01 PM
Andy: Sorry, but the answer was Gligar. Maybe I should have made it clearer.

Amy: Lunar Gem
GT: This basic red bug is said to cluster in a group when it gets cold to stay warm.

Wolfsong
20th July 2004, 04:04 PM
Amy: Lunar Gem
GT: This basic red bug is said to cluster in a group when it gets cold to stay warm.

I'd like to sell that gem for ccps.

Is it Ledyba? 2 ccps if correct.

soggy_cardboard
20th July 2004, 08:22 PM
*arg, needs to sign in* On messenger: 84. About 10 max o_O;
I tend to get ppls emails when playing games(NP/Others) For me to help them, or vis versa. When thats done, we dont talk much more after that. Kinda like those lyrics in that song. "If you got nothing I want, I got nothing to say" I think thats Jet or something. Yeah, pretty sure its by Jet. *puts on the CD*

MG pls + 10GGs (4x4)

Matt
20th July 2004, 11:23 PM
Amy: 2 CCPs, and Ledyba is correct. Your 2 CCPs.

Soggy: Lunar Gem
GGs: Green MGcoin, 2 Stamps/CCPs, 1 Stamp/CCP, Red MGcoin, Ocean Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Dropped: 4

*Murkrow
21st July 2004, 06:43 AM
Hannah
GT: This Pokemon is strange that it can only run full speed in straight lines.

Linoone? 2 Stamps if I'm right please.

My favourite adopted Pokémon is my Sneasel, Xolotle because her personality is fun to write because I can make her do virtually anything and it won't be out of character^_^
My favourite captured Pokémon, well, I think it's a toss-up between my Beautifly, Caelest and my Shelgon, Omega. Getting Caelest to evolve took ages and I had to like her character or else I don't think I would have managed. But Omega is just.. interesting.
I'm currently using my captured Pokémon more, mainly because of the Solar Games, and because a couple of them have been reaching the levels to evolve.

Um, on MSN I've got 5, and that's the only instant messenger I've got. Out of them, I talk to four, but I've never spoken to the fifth, I don't even know who it is... when I first logged in, I was told that I'd been added to their buddy list, so I just aded them. *Shrugs* I'm guessing that the adress is just some pre-set thing, but oh well.

2 MG's, 10 Group 2 SC's(2,6,9) for 5 Stamps and one GT please.

Matt
21st July 2004, 06:03 PM
Hannah: Spark Gem, Gold Berry
Scratchcards: 5 Stamps, 2 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins
GT: This ground/psychic pokemon moves while spinning around on its one foot.

( 7/21 ) Do you wear glasses, contacts, both or neither? How long have you been wearing glasses/contacts if you do wear them? Do you like to wear them? Why/Why not. If you don't wear either of them are you happy that you don't have to wear the stupid things? Why?

Chrono Warrior 3
21st July 2004, 10:28 PM
(7/21) Do you wear glasses, contacts, both or neither? How long have you been wearing glasses/contacts if you do wear them? Do you like to wear them? Why/Why not. If you don't wear either of them are you happy that you don't have to wear the stupid things? Why?

I wear glasses not contacts. I tried contacts once and I hated them. As for how long, let's see, if I got them back a little before Kindegarten(sp?) and I'm now going into 10th grade, so.... around 11 years. They don't really bother me much, I actually kind of like them. It gives me something of a routine in the morning which is nice, plus they make me look smarter, which is always nice.

GT: This baby electric pokemon isn't that skilled in storing electricity.
Is it Pichu? (If so I'll have a Blue MGcoin please.)
Another GT please!

*Murkrow
22nd July 2004, 04:51 AM
Hannah: Spark Gem,
GT: This ground/psychic pokemon moves while spinning around on its one foot.

Sell the gem for 2 CCPs please, and is the GT Baltoy? 2 CCPs if I'm right please:)

( 7/21 ) Do you wear glasses, contacts, both or neither? How long have you been wearing glasses/contacts if you do wear them? Do you like to wear them? Why/Why not. If you don't wear either of them are you happy that you don't have to wear the stupid things? Why?

I wear both-contact lenses most of the time, but my glasses if I'm feeling lazy in the morning and can't be bothered to put them in :P I've been wearing my glasses since Year Six, which means it's about six years now, and I've been wearing contact lenses since December/January... so that's around seven months :)
I don't mind wearing either of them, though I prefer contact lenses because I feel more confident wearing them. The only bad thing about contacts is if I'm in a rush then sometimes I put them in wrong so they end up slipping up/down into my eye >_< Happened on Friday...took half an hour to actually find the thing, then another half hour to get it out¬_¬

MG, 10 Group 2 SC's(2,6,9) for 5 CCPs, and a GT please:)

andyizcool
22nd July 2004, 05:07 AM
Hannah
GT: Correct. Take your 2 Stamps.
MG: Ocean Gem
SC: 3 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins
GT: This Pokemon can change its body colours for the surrounding it's in.

Chrono
MG: Blue MGcoin
GT: This Pokemon has another Pokemon under its fin eating on Leftovers.

(7/22) Do you wear earrings of any sort? Why/Why not? Would you like to be able to wear any sort of earrings? Why/Why not? What do you think of earrings overall?

Wolfsong
22nd July 2004, 11:40 AM

I used to wear glasses, but about a year ago, i seemed to be seeing better without them than with, so when i went to my eye doctor he said that there was no sense in wearing them if they weren't helping. He did tell me to come back if i did start getting headaces or somethinf. I'm glad that i no longer have to wear them, but if i need them i will.

(7/22) Do you wear earrings of any sort? Why/Why not? Would you like to be able to wear any sort of earrings? Why/Why not? What do you think of earrings overall?

I have pierced ears, so i do wear earrings. Lately i haven't had any in because i haven't had time to find the pair that i lost and thats the main pair i where. Its a gold heart shaped stud with a little fake diamond in the center.

I'd like a game of gt and 10 group one scratchcards for 2 ccps (2,3,5) *hands over mg coins*

Matt
22nd July 2004, 12:07 PM
Chrono Warrior 3: Pichu is right. Your Blue MGcoin.

Hannah: Baltoy is right. Your 2 CCPs.

Amy: Red MGcoin, Solar Gem
Scratchcards: 10 CCPs, 5 Red MGcoins
GT: This fully evolved ghost pokemon loves to mimic the shadows of other people and laugh at their fright.

Wolfsong
22nd July 2004, 01:00 PM
Amy: Red MGcoin, Solar Gem
Scratchcards: 10 CCPs, 5 Red MGcoins
GT: This fully evolved ghost pokemon loves to mimic the shadows of other people and laugh at their fright.

Gengar? 2 ccps if correct

I'd like to sell that gem for ccps please

andyizcool
22nd July 2004, 01:08 PM
Amy
*Hands over 2 CCPs*

(7/21) Do you wear glasses, contacts, both or neither? How long have you been wearing glasses/contacts if you do wear them? Do you like to wear them? Why/Why not. If you don't wear either of them are you happy that you don't have to wear the stupid things? Why?
I sometimes wear glasses because luckily I don't need to wear them all the time. I only wear them at school or if I need to look at something that's far away because I'm only a bit short sighted. I've had them for a few months now because I thought there was something wrong with my eyes so I got them checked. I think I like wearing them when I need to because all my friends say they make me look smarter. For the last part of the question, glasses aren't stupid things it just depends if you like wearing them or not and what other people think of you.

I don't wear earrings of any sort and I never have. I sort of don't like the idea of guys wearing earrings and of course I'm a guy. I wouldn't like to wear any sort of earrings because I don't like the whole thing of males wearing earrings. Earrings look alright when females are wearing them because it suits them in some way making them look nicer.

2 MGs Please. Could I also try 10 Group 2 Scratchcards (1,5,9) for Green MGCoins please? Thanks.

Chrono Warrior 3
22nd July 2004, 05:03 PM

No, I don't weat earrings and I never plan to. Main reason being is that I don't want pieces of metal hanging from my ear. Also I don't want holes poked in them. So no, I would not like to be able to weat any sort of earrings. I can't say I mind earrings if people are wearing them, but any other piercings I truly dislike.

GT: This Pokemon has another Pokemon under its fin eating on Leftovers.
Is it Mantine? (If so I'll have a Blue MGcoin please.)
Another GT please!

Matt
22nd July 2004, 05:23 PM
Amy: Gengar is correct. Your 2 CCPs :)

Andy: Division Gem, Hollow Stone
Scratchcards: 1 Green MGcoin, 5 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins

Chrono Warrior 3: Red MGcoin
GT: This legendary pokemon is said to appear to doomed people that are lost in icy mountains.

I wear both, sadly. I've worn glasses since the beginning of first grade because I was practically blind with out them, and I had a lazy eye and stuff like that ;o. I've had contacts since the start of seventh grade. I like them a lot ^_^ I love to wear my contacts because it looks like I actually have perfect vision, but I hate to wear glasses because they get in the way when Ia wnt to sleep in school and yeah. I really wish I had perfect vision but almost everyone in my family has either glasses or contacts.

( 7/22 ) Do you wear earrings of any sort? Why/Why not? Would you like to be able to wear any sort of earrings? Why/Why not? What do you think of earrings overall?

nope because i'm not a girl ;o no i wouldn't want to wear any earrings at all because, first of all, I don't want a piece of gold/silver/metal hanging from me and I don't want anyone to stick a hole in me that isn't necessary. I think earrings are nice and all, but I don't want any on me, lol.

aragornbird
23rd July 2004, 09:12 PM
I have about a dozen or so, including some from TPM. Amy talks to me a lot, about everytime I log on. :)
Sometimes other people like Andy or Gabi message me to talk about certain things on the board. But sometimes, I don't want to talk to anyone so I use a different computerwithout AIM, like I am right now.

I've been wearing glasses since I've been in third grade. I don't mind them, in fact, I've worn them for so long that they've made me who I am. I look really different without my glasses. Someday, my mom says I'm gonna get laser eye surgery so I have better vision.

( 7/22 ) Do you wear earrings of any sort? Why/Why not? Would you like to be able to wear any sort of earrings? Why/Why not? What do you think of earrings overall?
I don't wear any earrings, cause I just don't care about any accessories at all. I don't even wear a watch! And I don't like puncturing holes in my ears, no way. Earrings can be pretty, if they're on girls (or pirates).

10 GGs please! 3x4!

Matt
24th July 2004, 12:16 AM
aragornbird: 1 Stamp/CCP, Spark Gem, Flame Gem
GGs: Red MGcoin, Division Gem, Ocean Gem, Darkness Gem, Dropped: 6

sorry about not posting the poll for yesterday everyone :sweat2: I was waiting for someone to post so I wouldn't have to double post.

( 7/24 ) 1: What is your avatar/profile picture of on here? Why is it of that? Did someone make that for you or did you make it yourself? If you don't have one, what would you put as an avatar if you had the chance? why?

( 7/24 ) 2: Do you like thunderstorms? Why/Why not? Does it storm often where you live?

Also, Andy and I have been talking and we have come up with a new rule regarding GTs. From now on you cannot get Blue MGcoins. We feel that you're really just using a Red MGcoin and getting a blue one in return of getting one of the questions right. So, from now on, Blue MGcoins cannot be prizes from Guess This.

andyizcool
24th July 2004, 07:12 AM
Chrono

Matt
MG: Lunar Gem, Red MGcoin

(7/24) What is your avatar/profile picture of on here? Why is it of that? Did someone make that for you or did you make it yourself? If you don't have one, what would you put as an avatar if you had the chance? Why?
I really need a new avatar on here now because I got rid of my old one as it was getting a bit too old. I guess I would have a new avatar as someone from a Role Playing Game because characters from Role Playing Games look really cool. I wish I could get a new avatar but I don't know what to ask for even if I found the right request thread.

(7/24) Do you like thunderstorms? Why/Why not? Does it storm often where you live?
I quite like thunderstorms because they can look cool when you look at them from inside your house. I sometimes hate thunderstorms when they blow out all the electricity in your house because then the Internet and Playstation 2 don't work for a while. Thunderstorms don't come often where I live but there was one a night or two ago and luckily it didn't blow out the power.

2 MGs Please. Could I also try 10 Group 2 Scratchcards (1,5,9) for Green MGCoins please? Thanks.

*Hands over 10 Red MGCoins*

Charizard04621
24th July 2004, 03:21 PM
(7/24) What is your avatar/profile picture of on here? Why is it of that? Did someone make that for you or did you make it yourself? If you don't have one, what would you put as an avatar if you had the chance? Why?

Lune! ^_____^ He's the main character of my Fanfic and I think he's just so cute. I think Gabi edited this one and I put a black background on it or something like that... Nah, it's been handed around and improved by several people that would be nice enough to do a thing like that for me. :P

(7/24) Do you like thunderstorms? Why/Why not? Does it storm often where you live?

No, they cause electrical failure. I am not happy when suddenly my computer or GameCube or lights shut down for no good reason while I'm in the middle of something. Houston is near the coast so we're pretty vulnerable to storms and such; we've gotten tornado warnings before but fortunately have been out of the way so far.

Also, Andy and I have been talking and we have come up with a new rule regarding GTs. From now on you cannot get Blue MGcoins. We feel that you're really just using a Red MGcoin and getting a blue one in return of getting one of the questions right. So, from now on, Blue MGcoins cannot be prizes from Guess This.

Then how do you win the huge amount of MGCoins necessary to get EMT TMs each month? Pure luck from scratchcards, grabber games, and Mystery Pokémon??? (Sure, you can guess the Mystery Pokémon in time sometimes, but workers don't create lists that'll make it 100% possible to be sure before time expires, so you have to make a guess between several choices.) I dunno about you guys, but some people just plain are *not* lucky at all. You could make it so that a wrong guess doesn't give a Red MGCoin back in Guess This, then people won't just make random guesses because they have nothing to lose... Or you could try and make it easier to get MGCoins from ways other than just luck. (Make them available for sale in the tower...? You can buy one Red MGCoin *when you have none*, and that doesn't make 3 MGCoins for even one crank of the EMT.)

Charizard04621
24th July 2004, 03:39 PM

Then how do you win the huge amount of MGCoins necessary to get EMT TMs each month? Pure luck from scratchcards, grabber games, and Mystery Pokémon??? (Sure, you can guess the Mystery Pokémon in time sometimes, but workers don't create lists that'll make it 100% possible to be sure before time expires, so you have to make a guess between several choices.) I dunno about you guys, but some people just plain are *not* lucky at all.

Lady Vulpix
24th July 2004, 05:18 PM
(7/21) Do you wear glasses, contacts, both or neither? How long have you been wearing glasses/contacts if you do wear them? Do you like to wear them? Why/Why not? If you don't wear either of them are you happy that you don't have to wear the stupid things? Why?
Neither. I'm happy to have a good eyesight.

Only on formal parties, and onli clip ones or magnetic ones. I wouldn't like to be able to wear any sort of earrings because that would imply having my ears pierced and I dn't want that. I don't have an opinion on earrings overall. They often look pretty, but they can be a real pain. Literally.

You can see my avatar. It's a Vulpix, matching my PDN. My profile picture is Blobster, my "useless blob", who I find cute and fits the specifications for a profile picture. I edited the Vulpix, and adopted the Blob from a website.

I do, as long as no one gets hurt and my dog doesn't wake me up in the middle of the night because she's afraid of heavy rain. -_- Here it storms every couple of weeks in the winter, and a lot less in the summer. Summer rains are usually light and short. But we're in winter now, so it storms rather often. It did yesterday.

andyizcool
24th July 2004, 05:39 PM
Karin
MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Lunar Gem

Gabi
MG: Darkness Gem, Red MGcoin, 1 Stamp/CCP, Flame Gem

Then how do you win the huge amount of MGCoins necessary to get EMT TMs each month? Pure luck from scratchcards, grabber games, and Mystery Pokémon??? (Sure, you can guess the Mystery Pokémon in time sometimes, but workers don't create lists that'll make it 100% possible to be sure before time expires, so you have to make a guess between several choices.) I dunno about you guys, but some people just plain are *not* lucky at all. You could make it so that a wrong guess doesn't give a Red MGCoin back in Guess This, then people won't just make random guesses because they have nothing to lose... Or you could try and make it easier to get MGCoins from ways other than just luck. (Make them available for sale in the tower...? You can buy one Red MGCoin *when you have none*, and that doesn't make 3 MGCoins for even one crank of the EMT.)
Thanks for giving us your view on this matter. It came to our attention that people were doing a Guess This every day and it's hard to get it wrong. So those people were getting a free Red MGCoin every day from a Guess This because they paid a Red MGCoin and wanted a Blue MGCoin prize. We'll think about some way of selling MGCoins because the EMT could give TMs worth more than 40 Stamps or really weak TMs you don't want. Mystery Gift every day is very random so the best method of making more MGCoins is from Scratchcards because over time you make more MGCoins as I've found out. The EMT is another thing we've been thinking of changing because you can only use it twice a month then you have to wait until the next month. During about 28 days of Mystery Gifts you should make up the required MGCoins if you want to use the EMT twice a month. Matt and myself are reviewing Goldenrod Tower more and more to make it better for the users but we wish Cora would get back soon to help us too. So if there's anything else you want to say about the Goldenrod Tower and how we can improve it please feel free to post and tell us. Thank you for your time.

Matt
24th July 2004, 09:34 PM
Andy: Photosynthesis Gem, Lunar Gem
Scratchcards: 4 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins

( 7/24 ) 1: What is your avatar/profile picture of on here? Why is it of that? Did someone make that for you or did you make it yourself? If you don't have one, what would you put as an avatar if you had the chance? why?

My avatar is the eye of Alucard from Hellsing. I think he's a pretty cool character from the anime so I made an avatar of his eye, lol. I'll probably change it soon because I'm getting tired of it lol. My profile picture is of Faust VIII from Shaman King. He's just plain awesome so I have him as my profile picture :love:. I made the helling avatar and my friend, who is another faust fan, made the profile picture ^_^

( 7/24 ) 2: Do you like thunderstorms? Why/Why not? Does it storm often where you live?

um, i don't like thunderstorms that much because when it storms I probably have to turn off the computer or my PS2 which isn't cool. Plus, when it storms there's a chance for the power to go off which means no air conditioner, tv, etc. Sometimes storms can be cool though - like when they occur during school. It storms pretty often around here, but not as often as it used to.

andyizcool
25th July 2004, 04:13 PM
Matt
MG: Photosynthesis Gem, Division Gem

(7/25) Did you like Goldenrod Tower the way it was or do you want it to improve? What do you think could improve the current Goldenrod Tower? Do you think it's a good idea the new Owners are reviewing the old Rules? Why/Why not?

Chrono Warrior 3
26th July 2004, 12:44 AM
There goes my main source of MGcoins. Oh well, time to get berries my Pokemon need to hold something.

(7/24) 1: What is your avatar/profile picture of on here? Why is it of that? Did someone make that for you or did you make it yourself? If you don't have one, what would you put as an avatar if you had the chance? why?

My avatar is of Charmander from the R/S games. I mainly chose him because I like Charmander, I always choose him as my starter, and it was a good picture of him. Didn't hurt that [i]Spintus Ignis[/b] was a Charmander and my first Pokemon on this site either. Someone did put it on the web, and I just took it and uploaded it onto my own web archieve thingy, for my use.

(7/24) 2: Do you like thunderstorms? Why/Why not? Does it storm often where you live?

I don't mind thrunderstorms, they can actually be fun at times, just as long as you aren't in a tent, in an area where just the last week a tornado had been through, with it pouring down all night, in a one-man tent, with nothing to do, then they're quite bothersome. Also they are a wonder to watch, with the lightning streaking across the sky and the thunder shaking your bones. It storms fairly often where I live. Currently I live in Peoria, Illinois (during the school year I'm in Aurora, Illinois) where it storms around three-four times a month during the summer, varies though.

(7/25) Did you like Goldenrod Tower the way it was or do you want it to improve? What do you think could improve the current Goldenrod Tower? Do you think it's a good idea the new Owners are reviewing the old Rules? Why/Why not?

Well, considering I don't know about how it used to be I can't really answer that question, although I do like it as it is right now. As for improving, just a way to use the EMT more easily now that we can't choose Blue MGcoins would be nice. It's always good to review old stuff, something useless before could become extremely useful later.

GT: This legendary pokemon is said to appear to doomed people that are lost in icy mountains.
Is it Articuno? (If so I will take a berry please)
Another GT please

Charizard04621
26th July 2004, 08:27 AM
I'll sell the Lunar Gem for 2 Stamps.

I'll also use my Blue MGCoin to play Scratchcards from Group 2. Is that two scratchcards or 1? You never specify how many MGCoins we need to pay for each Scratchcard. Anyway, if I get two cards from Group 2, my numbers are 7,4,5 and 1,9,2.

Depends on what you mean by "the way it was". If that goes back to a long, long time ago, then no. The EMT is cool and the new games are good because they give you more options. As I said before, the one problem is the Blue MGCoin thing because now the only way people can win MGCoins is by luck. (It was hard to get the GT wrong because some workers made it too easy; I remember I think when Crystalmaster Mike or someone gave me GTs I got them wrong as often as I got them right.) Anyway, reviewing old rules is always necessary. Times change and rules need to change along with them.

andyizcool
26th July 2004, 10:36 AM
I'll also use my Blue MGCoin to play Scratchcards from Group 2. Is that two scratchcards or 1? You never specify how many MGCoins we need to pay for each Scratchcard. Anyway, if I get two cards from Group 2, my numbers are 7,4,5 and 1,9,2.
Each Scratchcard costs 1 MGCredit and you need to choose a prize that you're playing for.

Chrono
MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Blue MGcoin, Berry
GT: This Pokemon claims a whole mountain to be its territory where it will do its best to keep it beautiful.

Karin
*Hands over 2 Stamps*
MG: Photosynthesis Gem

(7/26) Do you have a garden with your house? Do you use it for anything? Do your parents use it for anything? Do you wish you had a garden or bigger garden? Why/Why not?

Matt
26th July 2004, 02:40 PM
Chrono Warrior 3: Articuno is correct. your berry.

( 7/26 ) Do you have a garden with your house? Do you use it for anything? Do your parents use it for anything? Do you wish you had a garden or bigger garden? Why/Why not?

Nope no garden here :( my other family members have a garden, but not us lol. I do wish I had a garden. The vegetables that could grow there are very good and I like to eat so it would work out perfect ;o even though those stupid animals eat all the stuff sometimes though ;(

andyizcool
26th July 2004, 03:57 PM
Matt
MG: 2 Green MGcoins

Long ago since I remember there was nothing bad about Goldenrod Tower but now it's just getting inactive and we need to improve it. I think to improve the current Goldenrod Tower we should starting selling MGCoins but we need to work out a decent price that isn't too much or too little. I think it's a good idea that the new Owners of Goldenrod Tower are reviewing the rules because everything around the AC/CC Subforum is changing with the people dying out. Sooner or later even more rules and stuff around the AC/CC Subforum will need reviewing so we keep up with the times.

(7/26) Do you have a garden with your house? Do you use it for anything? Do your parents use it for anything? Do you wish you had a garden or bigger garden? Why/Why not?
We have a garden with our house that goes back far but it's very thin so it's not that big when you look at it. The only thing I use my garden for is to go outside with my little brother when he wants to play in it sometimes. My parents sometimes go out into the garden to sit down and watch my little brother as they eat or have a cup of tea. I don't wish I had a bigger garden because we hardly use it as it is. If we did have a bigger it would just be used for my little brother and sisters to play in a bigger area.

Matt
26th July 2004, 04:03 PM
Andy: Berry, Blue MGcoin
Scratchcards: 3 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins

Chrono Warrior 3
26th July 2004, 08:09 PM

Yes and no. Technically it's a small courtyard and can be used for a garden. In practice it's a weed covered area which the previous owners of the hose let go of, and my mom plans to fix it up later. It's currently being used for nothing other then being a project that needs to be done, so neither my parents or I use it, however my dog does chase the squirrels and chipmunks it sees in it. I don't want it any bigger, it's going to be enough work on my mom as is when my brother and I go for her to keep it up and I don't want her to do more.

GT: This Pokemon claims a whole mountain to be its territory where it will do its best to keep it beautiful.
Is it Aggron? (If so I will take a berry please)
Another GT please

soggy_cardboard
26th July 2004, 08:30 PM
:D Its a gif of Spinda I made :) Because...Hes my fav pkmn (like you didn't know already?) I made it, and based it off the "mad about orange" avatar from neopets.
*hugs av*

Theyare pretty cool. But they arn't so cool when your watching a scary movie, or playing some - kill-the-zombies-in-the-dark-game ;_;
We haven't had a full-on thunderstorm in a good while. But I dont like rain, when it can be sunny.8)

The only difference I have noticed is adding berries, and the max SC/GG going down to 10 per day. I prefered the max of 20 >=) It was fun wasting away 20 GGs to see what ya got ;) I would improve it by...putting the limit back up to 20. I seem to be posting less and less since that change. (or maybe its my new ps2 games..)
You have to review the rules sometimes. It would get a bit boring if they wern't changed once in a while..

Yup. Its pretty big in comparison to our house. I personally never use it. Never. My parents plant stuff, and do other things with the garden, but its not really interesting pulling out weeds. o_O Nah, our garden is big enough for me now. When I was little It fun fun to play around in ^^;

4 MGs pls
+10 GGs (4x4) thx

aragornbird
26th July 2004, 08:45 PM
Hey, I just changed mine today! Mine is a Goonie Bird from Super Mario Advance 3. I made it myself, took about an hour and a half. I thought it looked funny in the game, so I took some screenshots and made an animation. :D

I used to be afraid of thunderstorms when I was a kid, but now I know that thunder is just sound and not dangerous (but lightning is). We get t-storms in the spring, but lately, there have been a few in the summer as well.

I'm fine with it, the changes were all minor and didn't affect the whole thing. But I don't have as much time as I used to, to come here and post. But as for improvements, there might be some, like creating new games to keep things fresh, maybe a few more prize items. *shrugs* Yeah, it's good to review the old rules, especially since so many things have changed over time.

Yeah, we have a small little garden on our small little patch of frontyard. I don't use it, I'm not an outdoor person. But my mom sometimes plants flowers like roses and stuff. But our garden is just too small for much, and I'd probably prefer to have a bigger yard overall.

Matt
27th July 2004, 01:03 AM
Chrono Warrior 3: Gold Berry
GT: There is only a 12.5% chance that this grass pokemon from RBY will be female.

soggy_cardboard: Solar Gem, 2 Green MGcoins, Division Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP
Blue MGcoin, Light Gem, Flame Gem, Green MGcoin, Ocean Gem, Dropped: 5

aragornbird: Ocean Gem, Red MGcoin, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Photosynthesis Gem

( 7/27 ) Do you like to use the search engine on google.com? How often do you use it? What do you usually search up? If you don't use google, what do you use to search things?

Jay
27th July 2004, 03:51 AM
Oh boy.

Thanks for giving us your view on this matter. It came to our attention that people were doing a Guess This every day and it's hard to get it wrong.
First of all, I haven't read through it all yet, but can you please stop talking so proper? I don't really care, I just find it annoying that you're speaking like you're writing up a resumé or an essay.

I don't understand why you still made this as a rule. I really don't see a reason as to why you are going to exclude Blue MGCoins as prizes. From from what you're saying, you're not allowed to get them from games that requires a bit of thinking. This is, or was, the only game where you could win them from simple logic.

Another thing, why would you want to make it any harder than it is? It's supposed to be easy, and you could always alter the difficulty by giving less hints if you needed to resort to improving the difficulty of the game.

So those people were getting a free Red MGCoin every day from a Guess This because they paid a Red MGCoin and wanted a Blue MGCoin prize.
Ever thought, as I already stated, you're the ones making it too easy? Like I said it's supposed to be easy, but when I handed them out, 1/4 of thetime someone got it wrong.

One suggestion that would have been better than your own, was to remove the consolation prize of a Red MGCoins if you got it wrong. That's better than banning Blue MGCoins from that game completely.

We'll think about some way of selling MGCoins because the EMT could give TMs worth more than 40 Stamps or really weak TMs you don't want.
What does this have to do with anything. ?_? There's a simple response to this, "who cares." MGCoins weren't meant to be sold. If you don't want them, you have options of giving it to someone else, or as recommended, keep them. You will use them in the future one way or another, trust me.

Mystery Gift every day is very random so the best method of making more MGCoins is from Scratchcards because over time you make more MGCoins as I've found out.
Still that's not a good reason to exclude receiving MGCoins from another game. Wouldn't that be unfair to people who dislike playing Scratchcards, or worse yet, don't like playing them at all? I can name many people in that position. Karen for one.

The EMT is another thing we've been thinking of changing because you can only use it twice a month then you have to wait until the next month. During about 28 days of Mystery Gifts you should make up the required MGCoins if you want to use the EMT twice a month.
First sentence: How are you going to change it? Please be specific. I don't want to go to sleep tonight in fear that you're going to screw up the EMTs also, heh.

Second sentence: OK JUST ADD A 5000 MGCOIN LIMIT IF YOU WANT TO USE AN EMT, THAT SOLVES EVERYTHING K BYE

Matt and myself are reviewing Goldenrod Tower more and more to make it better for the users but we wish Cora would get back soon to help us too. So if there's anything else you want to say about the Goldenrod Tower and how we can improve it please feel free to post and tell us. Thank you for your time.
Already done, but unfortunately to say I think Eamon's suggestions were better than yours. And if you knew how hard I was on Eamon, well, I'll leave that up to you. Seriously, get opinions from others. None of you are experienced or capable enough to change rules without completely screwing over the place with an incorrect move. May I suggest Wolfsong, LV, or AOD? Yeah, I think they'll give you good advice.

This is why I kind of had an issue with Danny leaving the tower to three people that have barely any experience with this place. Not to insult, but you kind of do need someone with a bit of experience working with you so you don't make a wrong decision like this. Look at the chromatics behind the rules and why they were made, if you need to, read back in the old, old towers. I'm sure you could find out why we made specific rules for specific things here, and even why we didn't do such and such.

You will receive a lot of criticism from me if you'll keep making decisions like this, where I and some others spent over two years working here to fine tune this place to make it enjoyable, fun, fair, and a great place to play at the same time, just to have it all reversed in the end. I don't want to see this place ****ed over.

I recommend consulting either Aipom Of Doom or Lady Vulpix in the future if you wish to make further suggestions since, honestly, those are horrible, and are just going to worsen the place. You want to do the opposite (I hope).

All in all, I don't like the idea of selling MGCoins. I recommended the same thing to previous owners a while back, and I think the reason why we didn't want to make them sellable was because they'd be another cheap way to make stamps/CCPs. I've always argued that we have too many ways to make stamps and CCPs; why create another very easy and accessible way to make your money by selling the Goldenrod Tower currency?

Think about those points and I'm very looking forward to your response(s).

soggy_cardboard
27th July 2004, 06:26 AM
Hmm, also I wouldnt mind an alternative to writing stories. I try to avoid writing them when possible. I certainly dont write them to purely gain CCP. I hate english, dislike reading, and certainly dont like writing. I dont have any ideas or anything, but I was wondering if anyone else dislikes writing stories. One of the reasons I come to TPM, is to get away from anything that resembles work. Yes, I am a little lazy, but a fun way to gain CCP would be appreciated. thx.

Oh, and it would be cool if ya could win a TM via a game or something.

Charizard04621
27th July 2004, 08:56 AM
soggy_cardboard: You can play Buena's Radio show or something; they ask you questions about the pokémon games that you choose (you can say whether you want an Easy, Medium, or Hard question), and if you get the questions right, you get your choice of CCPs or Stamps. Also, (I'm not suggesting you do this often), but if you're thinking about getting a new Captee, catching one at Pokémon Avengers gives you a few extra CCPs.

andyizcool: Could you please edit those Scratchcard rules into the description on the front page, then? Not all of us know the rules and if you edited them in, people like me would stop asking silly questions that waste your time answering them. Hehe.

I'll use my Blue MGCoin to play Scratchcards from Group 2. I'm playing for Green MGCoins. My numbers are 7,4,5 and 1,9,2.

Yeah, my mom plants herbs and spices there. I don't really go there, so it doesn't matter to me, though seeing a pretty garden out the window is nice. Our garden is pretty big, so it's cool.

(7/27) Do you like to use the search engine on google.com? How often do you use it? What do you usually search up? If you don't use google, what do you use to search things?

Hmm, I use it sometimes. It's pretty helpful. I search up random stuff; I couldn't really specify what. But it's nice to have a seearch engine around. :)

Silent Dragonfly
27th July 2004, 09:25 AM

I think it was fine the way it was. To improve maybe they could add a new game or two. I think that it is good that the old rules are being reviewed as it allows for some updates which will be beneficial to the members.

We do have a garden with our house. All I really use it for it relaxing in the summer. My parents do a bit of gardening just to make it look nice and to pass some time. I'm happy with the size of the garden as it's already spacious enough.

(7/27) Do you like to use the search engine on google.com? How often do you use it? What do you usually search up? If you don't use google, what do you use to search things?

I use google quite a lot, about every couples of days probably. Usually I'm searching for some music.

3 MG and a GT! please

andyizcool
27th July 2004, 09:31 AM
andyizcool: Could you please edit those Scratchcard rules into the description on the front page, then? Not all of us know the rules and if you edited them in, people like me would stop asking silly questions that waste your time answering them. Hehe.
We'll be posting a new Version very soon so one of us will edit that in because when I first started doing Scratchcards I wasn't clear on how they worked either.

Chrono
GT: Correct. Take your Berry.

Karin
SC: 1 Blue MGcoin, 1 Blue MGcoin
MG: Spark Gem, Hollow Stone

Philip
MG: Green MGcoin, Flame Gem, Lunar Gem
GT: This Pokemon keeps inside its shell to be protected but a large impact and it'll pop out.

I sometimes use the search engine on google if I'm really stuck looking for something when I need it most. I would say I use the Google search engine about once a week because there's always something I need to search for. I mostly search for things about video games or some music to listen to. Sometimes I use another search engine called Alltheweb.com because that's easy to find music on sometimes but I rarely search for any.

Charizard04621
27th July 2004, 09:44 AM
O_o Wow, that was a bunch of luck that I've never seen before. There was one time I spent 10 credits and got like... 3 Red MGCoins and 4 Stamps.

I'll sell the Spark Gem and Hollow Stone for 3 Stamps.

Lady Vulpix
27th July 2004, 02:44 PM
I had a very long message typed up and when I clicked Submit something went wrong and I lost it!!

I liked it the most after Eamon's last update. But I think it's good that you're reviewing the rules and taking people's thoughts into account. I like the fact that you're taking your jobs responsibly and trying to improve the Goldenrod Tower. I don't think it was a good idea to take Blue MGCoins from the GT prizes list: I'll have to agree with Jay on this; he could (and I think he should) have chosen better words to voice his thoughts, but looking at his post objectively I believe he has a point. Maybe removing the consolation prize would be a better idea, then there would be a risk involved in playing the game, and we'd still have an interesting (non-random) way to get MGCoins.
As for new suggestions, I think it would be nice to see some new prizes, like the Stat Modification Die that was about to be added before the staff was renewed and for which I made a calculator (http://forboards.tripod.com/Stat.html) back then, and maybe some of the attack-type enhancers from the games. Also, if you need poll ideas, you could ask members for them. There could even be poll contests during "make your own poll" days, in which the winner would get their poll published and maybe a free MG for it.

(7/26) Do you have a garden in your house? Do you use it for anything? Do your parents use it for anything? Do you wish you had a garden or bigger garden? Why/Why not?
I have two gardens, a big one and a small one. The small one is used mostly by my cats, while I use the big one to swing, and to enjoy the view, the scents and the fresh air, and to grow plants when I get the chance. I like its size, but I wish we could take out the swimming pool, give it to someone who wants it and replace it with more plants. As for my parents, I've seen my mom sunbathing at the garden many times (at bad times too), and my dad has a big garden in his house, which he uses for the same purposes for which I use mine.

Yes, I like it. I'm among those who wonder how they made it,. I use it about every other day, to search for phrases to make sure I'm using them correctly in my stories, or for any other information I may need to find on the web, and also to search for images. Sometimes I use other search engines too.

Ok, I've written it all again. I hope it works this time.

Matt
27th July 2004, 03:31 PM
ok then, we decided that blue mgcoins will come back for the GTs, but if you lose, you don't get the Red mgcoin as the consolation. Also, you can only have one GT every 24 hours and we'll be looking at the times to make sure. and we both think your ideas are pretty good, gabi.

Andy: 1 Stamp/CCP
scratchies: 3 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins

Charizard04621: your 3 stamps.

Gabi: Ocean Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Lunar Gem

Charizard04621
28th July 2004, 09:18 AM
Yay, you took my suggestion after two people backed me up. Good job, Jay and Gabi.

Btw, there has already been only 1 GT every 24 hours. Why are you stating an already existing rule? Hmm, anyway.

Now that the problem's settled, I'll pay a Red MGCoin for a GT! Woo, no more scratchcards.

Matt
28th July 2004, 01:57 PM
Btw, there has already been only 1 GT every 24 hours. Why are you stating an already existing rule? Hmm, anyway.

Well, some people were getting more than one GT a day because they weren't looking at the times and stuff, so yah.

Charizard04621: There is almost a 90% chance that I will be male, and they say that my genetic code is unstable. Who am I?

( 7/28 ) What would you like to see changed in Goldenrod Tower(ie. new games, rule change, etc.)? Why?

( 7/27 ) Do you like to use the search engine on google.com? How often do you use it? What do you usually search up? If you don't use google, what do you use to search things?

yea google is pretty awesome :eek: I use it whenever I need to find something on the internet. Usually, I search up lyrics, pictures for an anime or information I need for a report or something for school :) If I'm not using google I use either yahoo or msn to search for stuff.

classy_cat18
28th July 2004, 03:04 PM

I use google.com, but not a lot. My main search engine is Ask Jeeves because I can enter a question and get my answer that way. But I do use Google for pictures, especially game art. I also fiddle around with the different languages on there.

MG, please.

andyizcool
28th July 2004, 03:54 PM
Matt

Shonta

(7/28) What would you like to see changed in Goldenrod Tower (ie. new games, rule change, etc.)? Why?
I think we really do need a new game here but I'm not sure what we could do or how to set it up. I'm very bad when it comes to deciding new things that should be made somewhere because I'm a person that likes things the way they are. Some of Gabi's ideas were the best like that new Status Changing Die she made but that would need to be programmed into the Randomizer as a Rare or Super Rare Item. We could also have a competition like Gabi said with the member that makes the best Poll in a week wins something. I would like to use Gabi's ideas because she's been a member longer than a lot of people in AC/CC and she's always very creative.

Chrono Warrior 3
29th July 2004, 01:41 AM

Oh yeah, all the time. Google has by far the best search engine. I just can't wait until they release G-Mail to the public at large, I'm also considering buying some stock in it. On average I use it three to four times a day, searching for misc. things like pictures, websites, and the like, nothing to often.

(7/28) What would you like to see changed in Goldenrod Tower(ie. new games, rule change, etc.)? Why?

Well, since we can now choose the Blue MGcoin again (Thank you!) there's really nothing that I can think to change. I like it the way it is, it works, it isn't complained about that often, it's efficent, what's not to like? Maybe some new game that forced people to use their knowledge of things other then Pokemon might be nice (like math, history, science, etc...). It might also help people do better at school since they'd be less likely to forget the stuff if they're forced to use it over the summer (that might be a little to wishful thinking but at least in theory it sounds good).

GT: There is only a 12.5% chance that this grass pokemon from RBY will be female.
Is it Bulbasaur? (If so I will take a Blue MGcoin please)
Another GT please

Charizard04621
29th July 2004, 07:44 AM
Well, some people were getting more than one GT a day because they weren't looking at the times and stuff, so yah.

Ohhhh, ok.

GT!: There is almost a 90% chance that I will be male, and they say that my genetic code is unstable. Who am I?

Hehe, if it's not Eevee, I'm stupid. Blue MGCoin for a right answer.

( 7/28 ) What would you like to see changed in Goldenrod Tower(ie. new games, rule change, etc.)? Why?

Well, it's running pretty smoothly right now, and the EMT is cool, although we can only use it twice a month. Maybe a new game that gives out random TMs sort of like the EMT that's more difficult to win. Ie, rather than having to wait a month to get a TM, we'd have to win the game, but it would be really hard. Theoretically if you're lucky/good at the game (depending on how you'd make it work) you could get more than 2 TMs per month. If you're worried about people getting too many TMs, you could make it so that every month they'd choose either the EMT or trying their luck at the game... Something like that, I dunno. I just like TMs a lot. ^_^;

Toxicity
29th July 2004, 08:03 AM
It's been like versions ago since I've last seen here, so I'm taking a shot again.

I don't really use search engines that much, but Google I use about...50% of the time(the rest with MSN). When I do, I usually search whatever strikes my mind at the moment.

(7/28) What would you like to see changed in Goldenrod Tower(ie. new games, rule change, etc.)? Why?

I guess everything seems to be pretty good. If not, I guess a game related to current eventsand/or history could be added.

MG please.

Wolfsong
29th July 2004, 08:31 AM

No, we used to have a small area where Dad grew tomatoes, but the few wild animals that you get in the city ate them so we don't have it anymore. I kind of like the fact that we don't have a garden. Don't get me wrong, i enjoyed helping my dad, but getting eat up by mosquitoes while helping him, while he doesn't even get bit once, got old ^^;

Occasionally i will use it, but mostly i use Yahoo more. When i do use it, i usually look up things for school or info about stuff that looks interesting.

andyizcool
29th July 2004, 11:00 AM
Chrono
MG: Hollow Stone, Division Gem
GT: This Pokemon closes up and doesn't move when night time arrives.

Karin
MG: 20 Stamps/CCPs

Kikyo
MG: Hollow Stone, 20 Stamps/CCPs

Amy
MG: Rainbow Gem, Flame Gem

(7/29) Have you noticed yourself using maths in your daily life? What have you been using maths for? Do you think maths is useful in your daily life? Do you think it's a good idea that you were taught maths at school?

Chrono Warrior 3
29th July 2004, 11:37 AM
(7/29) Have you noticed yourself using maths in your daily life? What have you been using maths for? Do you think maths is useful in your daily life? Do you think it's a good idea that you were taught maths at school?

I use math on a regular basis, and even then it's usually on a algebra level of math. I mainly use it to figure out some random equations I think up or that are given to me. Also I belong to antoher online RPG which practically requires math to do well in. I feel that every person should know at least algebra level math so that they can manage to do some simple equations that will bring them far in life, so yes it's useful and yes I think it's a good idea that I was taught math in school, I jsut wish that I knew more.

GT: This Pokemon closes up and doesn't move when night time arrives.
Is it Sunflora? (If so I will take a Blue MGcoin please)

Jay
29th July 2004, 11:50 AM
Well thank you for not responding to my message at all andyizcool :rolleyes:, but since Matt changed the rule around (the main point anyway) it doesn't matter. Thank you. Wise move.

Edit: I just want to state that a good way to know that you're only giving one GT a day, and this is how I used to do it also, is only give out a new GT when you state the new poll for the day. Of course if you've slacked off and there is no poll, you'll be left with disgruntled players.

Adding my zeny together, adding my bowling scores together, figuring out my average, etc. I probably use it every day so of course it is useful, otherwise I'd be pretty clueless about playing with the numbers. And no I think being taught maths was a very bad idea. I wish I never learnt it.

Most strands of it, though, I find pointless. Algebra, despite it being one of my strongest points in math, I can't see myself using it outside of the classroom. So I don't understand why I need to learn it, same with many other types of mathematics. The basics suit me fine and the only ones I'll probably ever be using is addition, subtraction, division, multiplication, decimals, and fractions. (ie. anything obviously useful)

- 1 MG.

Wolfsong
29th July 2004, 11:53 AM
Amy
MG: Rainbow Gem, Flame Gem

I'd like to sell those gems for ccps please

Yeah, I have. When it comes to money, you can't afford not to mess around with math. I almost got gypped during my trip. Dad gave me a 100 dollars in spending money, and i bought like a tshirt and tote bag and the lady thought i handed her a 10 and i didn't. I asked her ot look again, and apologized ^^; of course after the trip i only have like 20 dollars left after i paid my mom and my way into Christus gardens and bought her a Bible. Yeah, its helpful what we learned in school, though i eally don't get why we have to learn some things like algebra and stufff x.x but ive taken what i've had to so i'm not complaining. I don't think htat i have to have any mroe math that i'm aware of.

classy_cat18
29th July 2004, 12:21 PM
Shonta

I would like to sell that for stamps, please.

Yeah! Using it to tell time and estimate how much free time I have between chores, naps, and church activities. I also bake a lot, so I need math to take measurements of ingredients. I'm so glad that I'm being taught math, because I'll definitely need it for my career.

MG please.

andyizcool
29th July 2004, 12:28 PM
Well thank you for not responding to my message at all andyizcool :rolleyes:, but since Matt changed the rule around (the main point anyway) it doesn't matter. Thank you. Wise move.
Sorry for not saying anything about what you wrote before but I did read it and forgot to mention that I had. After reading it I spoke with Matt and since everyone else agreed as well we decide to make those new rules about GT. Your idea sounds good about handing out GTs with the daily poll because then we'll know that the person has had their GT for the day.

Chrono

Jay

Amy
*Hands over 4 CCPs*

Shonta
*Hands over 2 Stamps*

Remember my MG and SCs from yesterday. Thanks.

Matt
29th July 2004, 01:06 PM
Chrono Warrior 3: Bulbasaur is correct. Your Blue MGCoin.

Charizard04621: Eevee is correct. Your Blue MGCoin.

Andy: Hollow Stone
5 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins

( 7/29 ) Have you noticed yourself using maths in your daily life? What have you been using maths for? Do you think maths is useful in your daily life? Do you think it's a good idea that you were taught maths at school?

Yea, I use math on a lot of things. Usually it's for somethnig on a video game or somethig on the computer, but sometimes I have to use math outside of this stuff for something like how much more time until somethig comes on tv, something dealing with cooking, etc. Yes, I do think math is useful in daily life since you use it on many things. It was a very good idea that I'm being taught math in school :D I guess the teachers were right that you can't do **** without math, hehe.

andyizcool
29th July 2004, 02:06 PM
EMT Game (Beta)
This is hopefully going to be the new game for Goldenrod Tower after we've tested it out and see how you like it. A Worker will use the EMT but not tell you what TM popped out. You'll need to guess what TM popped out of the EMT and if you do you get to keep that TM. Clues will help you decide what TM popped out of the EMT and the Worker who's doing the EMT Game will give one clue a day. Everyone gets one guess a day at what the TM could be and if they get it right they get to keep the TM. This means you could have the chance of getting more TMs from the EMT if you're good at this game. Just remember the game is still in Beta now so we can see any problems before we continue the game for longer.

EMT Game (Beta)
Type: Normal
Base PP: ???
Base Power: ???
Base Accuracy: ???
Target: ???

Matt
MG: Rainbow Gem

Just thinking of it now I have noticed that I've been using maths a lot in my daily life even though I don't do much. I've been using maths a lot lately especially when I do my Online Pokemon Battling because I need to calculate where to put the EVs exactly. Things like how much will stats go up when you use a certain move in battle because these are important and lead to winning battles. I think maths is useful in our daily life because without it I don't think our computers would even be programmed to let us use them. I think it's a very good idea I was taught maths at school because it's one of my favourite subjects and without it I wouldn't be doing very well in Online Pokemon Battling.

Matt
29th July 2004, 05:19 PM
Andy: 1 Stamp/CCP
3 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins

edit: I'm going to guess Nature Power for the EMT Game

Wolfsong
29th July 2004, 05:41 PM
I'd like a game of gt, 2 grabbers up1 over 1 *hands over mg coins* and i'd like to guess yawn for the emt game ^^;

Jay
29th July 2004, 06:28 PM
Hey guys is it Selfdestruct?

aragornbird
29th July 2004, 09:02 PM
Yep, Google is awesome. I use it almost everyday. Sometimes I type in random stuff cause I'm bored, sometimes I use it to search for pictures. But I keep all the frequently visited websites in the address bar or favorites section so I wouldn't have to search them up.

Not really anything that I can think of, since the GT is already going through some changes right now. Maybe new games and prizes to keep things interesting.

Yeah, sometimes I use math even when I don't realize it, like playing video games. Especially RPGs like Pokemon where stats and numbers are important. Basic math is useful, I don't think I've ever used stuff like square roots and trigonometry and stuff like that in real life. But math is good to be taught, mostly depending on what you want to do when you grow up.

EMT: I guess...Hmmm....Swords Dance.

The_Missing_Link
29th July 2004, 09:16 PM

Oh yeah, Google is my default page. It's wicked useful in giving you pics and a vast array of websites that you can use. I usually use it for getting info for school or finding pics I need. I sometimes also use other engines (like Lycos or Yahoo) when I can't find anything on Google but it doesn't happen that often

(7/28) What would you like to see changed in Goldenrod Tower (ie. new games, rule change, etc.)? Why?

I want to see a few games but what I would really like is TMs for sale. I know the Reward Center has some but I haven't seen any useful ones in a while and if the GT puts out ones that we don't have in the RC and price them correctly, things would be ok

(7/29) Have you noticed yourself using math in your daily life? What have you been using math for? Do you think math is useful in your daily life? Do you think it's a good idea that you were taught math at school?

I have been using math at my job, which is conveniently cashiering. Most of the time, the computer tells me what to give back but sometimes when they give me change after I put in the numbers, I usually screw up >< I think math is a useful thing but I hate using it. I don't want to think about it outside of school, dangit!

EMT: I'll guess Metronome

Matt
29th July 2004, 09:35 PM
Amy: Solar Gem, Hollow Stone, Dropped: 0
GT: I'm probably going to be a female baby and because of my silhouette people think I came here on a meteor. Who am I?

aragornbird: Hollow Stone, Hollow Stone, 2 Green MGcoins

Rebecca: Lunar Gem, Red MGcoin, 1 Stamp/CCP

Wolfsong
29th July 2004, 10:02 PM
Amy: Solar Gem, Hollow Stone, Dropped: 0
GT: I'm probably going to be a female baby and because of my silhouette people think I came here on a meteor. Who am I?

I'd like to sell that gem for ccps please

Is that cleffa? 2 ccps if correct.

soggy_cardboard
30th July 2004, 03:13 AM
I have. Its so annoying. When I was in school, I was like, what the hey am I learning all these dumb percentage equations?! When the hey am I gonna use this crud in real life? But It turns out I do. I should have payed more attention to percentage stuff cause I was not very good @ that..
Just the other day, my boss said: "Can ya set up a special for this?" then I go, "at what price?" then he goes, "Cost+GST." Im like, yeah sweet, *goes and finds the calulator* My responce: "Er...how do ya do that?"
I think schools should concentrate on getting the basic stuff right, cause thats pretty much all you use in RL, (or i do anyway) and less on the advanced stats/etc..
Secondary school maths failed me! ;_;

MG pls + 10GGs, thx

EDIT: oh, and I'll guess Swagger:)

andyizcool
30th July 2004, 05:42 AM
EMT Game (Beta)
Base PP: 20
Base Power: ???
Guesses: Nature Power, Yawn, Selfdestruct, Swords Dance, Metronome, Swagger

Amy
*Hands over 2 CCPs*

Soggy
MG: Rainbow Gem
GG: You forgot to say what area to grab.

(7/30) Is there a Big Brother on television where you live? Do you watch Big Brother or wish you could watch Big Brother where you live? What do you think of it overall? What do you think of reality TV shows like Big Brother?

Jay
30th July 2004, 06:27 AM
Hey guys how about Fury Attack?

Charizard04621
30th July 2004, 08:47 AM

Yeah, all the time. For anything, really; calculating the probability of something or finding a product of better value. Math is very useful. The basic stuff applies to anyone, anyway. Pre-calculus has to be the most pointless subject ever. Grr pre-calculus GRRRR. Anyway, being taught math at school is essential... Other than everyday practicality, some people need math in their jobs.

(7/30) Is there a Big Brother on television where you live? Do you watch Big Brother or wish you could watch Big Brother where you live? What do you think of it overall? What do you think of reality TV shows like Big Brother?

Hmmm, I don't think so, but then again, I don't watch those kinds of channels. Reality TV shows can be a break, I guess, if you're bored and need something to do, but in my opinion they don't reflect true reality. How many people in the world go and do the things that these people on TV do? Certainly not the majority.

EMT Game: Pain Split?

aragornbird
30th July 2004, 10:19 AM

There might be, but I don't really care. I've never watched BB or any of those shows, so I don't have an opinion of it. I agree with Karin, REALITY shows couldn't be farther from reality.

EMT: Recover?

andyizcool
30th July 2004, 10:32 AM
EMT Game (Beta)
Just going through a few more rules for the game and I think when this week's EMT Game is over we'll see how well it worked and get a new version of Goldenrod Tower posted. We've decided this will be once a day so it gives everyone a chance to have their guess for the day. This game will be held once a week and the Workers will take it in turns to do the game. You can also only win 1 TM a month from this game so we don't have someone getting all 5 TMs every month. If you do win again kindly give the TM to someone else so the game is fair on everyone.

Karin
MG: 20 Stamps/CCPs, Photosynthesis Gem

Aragornbird
MG: 1 Stamp/CCP

I'm pretty sure there's a Big Brother on television in England because a lot of people here go crazy about it. I watch Big Brother sometimes when I want to fall asleep at night because Big Brother is so boring it makes you do that. I think the older Big Brothers were better than these latest ones because now they're just stupid and not really worth doing for television. I think reality TV shows like Big Brother are on the increase but a poll found out that everyone's getting sick and tired of them always being on television. Not everyone likes watching what other people do all day because mostly their day is just as boring as our own.

The_Missing_Link
30th July 2004, 11:26 AM

Yeah, there's a BB over here and right now, it's in Season 5. I personally never liked it and watch as little as possible, but I take a peek now and then. I prefer watching Amazing Race or Survivor over it any day of the week. Shows like BB suck (which I think only includes Surreal Life, which is a joke)

I'll sell my Lunar Gem for stamps

EMT: Assist

Wolfsong
30th July 2004, 11:32 AM

Yes, and i was watching it last night. Its interesting, but i'm not sure how real it really is. I kinda like watching them, but i definaltly pass on watching the parts where thye have to eat gross stuff

I'll guess Nature Power this go around

I'd also like a game of gt and 1 grapper up 1 over 1

Matt
30th July 2004, 11:49 AM
Andy: Spark Gem
1 Green MGcoin, 3 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins

Rebecca: 2 Stamps for your Lunar Gem.

Amy: 1 Stamp/CCP
Grabber Games: 1 Stamp/CCP, Dropped: 0
GT: I'm a basic grass/flying pokemon but, for some reason, I can't learn fly. Who am I?

( 7/30 ) Is there a Big Brother on television where you live? Do you watch Big Brother or wish you could watch Big Brother where you live? What do you think of it overall? What do you think of reality TV shows like Big Brother?

Yeah, I think it's BB5 now, lol. No, I don't watch BB mainly because I always forget to watch it. And I'd probably not like it anyway :(. I don't like reality TV that much; I'd rather watch something on comedy central or something like that lol.

I'll guess Slash for the EMT Game.

classy_cat18
30th July 2004, 11:59 AM
I would like to sell my Lunar Gem for stamps. Also, I would like to guess Headbutt for the EMT game. Even though I'm probably off in terms of PP.

( 7/30 ) Is there a Big Brother on television where you live? Do you watch Big Brother or wish you could watch Big Brother where you live? What do you think of it overall? What do you think of reality TV shows like Big Brother?

They show it over here, but I don't bother watching it. That show couldn't be further away from reality. That show has stuff that rivals what Showtime shows late night, if you know what I mean.

MG please.

Wolfsong
30th July 2004, 04:36 PM
Amy: 1 Stamp/CCP
Grabber Games: 1 Stamp/CCP, Dropped: 0
GT: I'm a basic grass/flying pokemon but, for some reason, I can't learn fly. Who am I?

Hoppip, and 2 ccps if correct

Charizard04621
30th July 2004, 06:51 PM
I'll sell the Photosynthesis Gem for 2 Stamps and don't forget, I guessed Pain Split for the EMT game.

andyizcool
31st July 2004, 12:19 AM
EMT Game (Beta)
Base Power: 0
Guesses: Nature Power, Yawn, Selfdestruct, Swords Dance, Metronome, Swagger, Fury Attack, Pain Split, Recover, Assist, Slash, Headbutt

Matt
MG: Green MGcoin

Shonta
*Hands over 2 Stamps*
MG: Berry

Karin
*Hands over 2 Stamps*

EDIT: For the EMT Game we've decided you can have your guess a day after each update because it should hopefully be updated once a day.

Wolfsong
31st July 2004, 12:35 AM
since its after midnight where i'm at, I'm going to take my guess for today adn say that the move is Tickle

Matt
31st July 2004, 12:56 AM
Amy: Hoppip is correct. Your 2 CCPs.
GT: This pokemon moves at a very high speed - so fast that many people believed that this pokemon was invisible.

( 7/31 ) What is your all time favorite movie? Why is this your favorite? Do you watch it a lot?

I'll guess Charm for the EMT Game.

Jay
31st July 2004, 01:32 AM
since its after midnight where i'm at, I'm going to take my guess for today adn say that the move is Tickle
I think that guesses should be taken when the new clue is posted, since they are posted each day, it gives others a fair oppurtunity also since it's not midnight where everyone is (here included). Only 4:30 PM. Besides the workers can't tell and it confuses them and others.

I think it may work like that now anyway, but if not, I think it should. Just a suggestion.

( 7/31 ) What is your all time favorite movie? Why is this your favorite? Do you watch it a lot?

I don't watch movies, so that pretty much answers everything. The only time I watch movies is when I'm surfing channels, and even then I don't find many movies that interest me or know the name of.

The_Missing_Link
31st July 2004, 10:44 AM
(7/31) What is your all time favorite movie? Why is this your favorite? Do you watch it a lot?

I have a couple of favorites. Robin Hood: Men In Tights, Clue and Shawshank Redemption. We have the DVD of Shawshank but since it's on TV so much, I never watch it on DVD. I love Robin Hood because I adore parodies and comedies. Clue, because it's a comedy and I love the cast. And Shawshank because it's compelling and Tim Robbins is cool

I'll sell my Lunar Gem for stamps

EMT: Disable

andyizcool
31st July 2004, 12:29 PM
I think that guesses should be taken when the new clue is posted, since they are posted each day, it gives others a fair oppurtunity also since it's not midnight where everyone is (here included). Only 4:30 PM. Besides the workers can't tell and it confuses them and others.

I think it may work like that now anyway, but if not, I think it should. Just a suggestion.
Yeah, that's what we've been trying to do since the game started so thanks for pointing that out. When I put the EMT Game on the Main Page of the new version soon I'll try and summarise all the rules in so hopefully everyone should understand.

Jay
MG: Spark Gem

Becca
*Hands over 2 Stamps*

(7/31) What is your all time favorite movie? Why is this your favorite? Do you watch it a lot?
I don't watch movies anymore because I don't go the cinema and I don't waste my money on DVDs or whatever. I could say The Matrix was one of my favourite movies because I borrowed it off a friend for like a month and just kept watching it. I guess the movie got me addicted because it has some good action in especially the fights with Neo and Agent Smith. I watched it about two times a day for about a week them I just gave up watching it because there were some games I needed to play.

classy_cat18
31st July 2004, 02:17 PM
Right now it's Jurassic Park 2. I love dinosaurs, and the variety that they had in that movie was great. My favorite were the compys (the chicken sized dinosaurs). And the part when the T-rex is rampaging through San Diego was my favorite part. I don't have the DVD, so I have to watch it when it comes on TV. Or is my favorite Liar Liar? After all, Jim Carrey is a riot in that movie, and the bloopers are so funny!

MG please.

aragornbird
31st July 2004, 05:30 PM
My favorite movie is LOTR of course, as you can tell from my sig. It's not a perfect adaptation, but with hard work from Peter Jackson and all the actors and crew, it's really hard not to like this trilogy. And unlike most trilogies, which get worse and worse, this one remains fairly consistent in quality. And the Extended Editions make it even better! I can't watch it as often as I want, cause it's a 11+ hour movie once you add in all the extra scenes.

EMT: Whirlwind?

soggy_cardboard
31st July 2004, 05:38 PM
Probally Happy Gilmore. I dont really like golf, and it does take the piss out of it a lil :D
Adam Sandler would probally be my fav actor, and I like comedy genre to most :yes:
And its just the funniest movie I have ever seen, and it actually STAYS funny after you watch it a few times :)

MG pls
+10 GGs (4x4) ^^;
+ i'll guess Teeter Dance for the emt game:D

Matt
31st July 2004, 08:49 PM
Andy: 10 Stamps/CCPs
3 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins

classy_cat18: Hollow Stone

aragornbird: Solar Gem

soggy_cardboard: Photosynthesis Gem
Green MGcoin, Solar Gem, Flame Gem, Light Gem, Rainbow Gem, Dropped: 5

I'd have to say my favorite would be Not Another Teen Movie. It's a really funny movie that doesn't get that old after you've watched it a lot and plus I like comedy movies so ;o. I watch it whenever I can, but I haven't watched it in awhile.

andyizcool
1st August 2004, 03:41 AM
EMT Game (Beta)
Base Accuracy: 100%
Guesses: Nature Power, Yawn, Selfdestruct, Swords Dance, Metronome, Swagger, Fury Attack, Pain Split, Recover, Assist, Slash, Headbutt, Tickle, Charm, Disable, Whirlwind, Teeter Dance

Matt

(8/1) What's the weather been like where you live? Have you notice the weather changing lately? What weather do you like best? Why?

Wolfsong
1st August 2004, 08:54 AM
(8/1) What's the weather been like where you live? Have you notice the weather changing lately? What weather do you like best? Why?

Its been ok. while i was on vacation, it rained a lot and was cool, but now its hot and sunny. I like cool and sunny ^^. You don't get to hot, but you don't get to cold, and theres usually a nice breeze blowing.

For the game, I'll guess Helping Hand

Since its the first, I'ld like 2 cranks on the emt please. *hands voer 2 green Mg coins

The_Missing_Link
1st August 2004, 09:45 AM

For the past few days, it's been hot and humid. Not that great for the house since the air conditioning doesn't reach upstairs. It's probably going to rain sometime soon as well because of the weather. The weather I like the most is a clear, sunny day with warm temperatures and a nice breeze. The closest I came to was in Hawaii. Complete bliss for 5 days

I'll sell my Hollow Stone for a stamp and use the EMT for the month *hands over a Green, Blue and Red MGCoin*

EMT: Smokescreen

Charizard04621
1st August 2004, 09:50 AM
EMT Game: Um, Calm Mind?

Really warm. :\ Houston weather is unpredictable, though. Sometimes it rains extremely heavily for the span of 30 seconds and then suddenly it becomes bright and shiny the whole day. I prefer weather that isn't too hot nor too cold, and doesn't involve excessive rain or drought. :P

I'll crank the EMT twice today. Here's 3 Blue MGCoins.

andyizcool
1st August 2004, 10:41 AM
Amy
EMT: Helping Hand TM, Teleport TM

Becca
MG: Green MGcoin
*Hands over 1 Stamp*
EMT: Softboiled TM, Howl TM

Karin
EMT: Rolling Kick TM, Rock Blast TM

The weather outside around my area today is nice and sunny with a cool breeze. I thought it would start getting cooler and darker because we're entering a new season soon but I guess not. The weather's just been changing from rain to sun back to rain again and this could be the pattern for it now. The weather I like best is when it's hot with the sun out but not too hot and the sun's not too bright and there's a nice breeze in the air to cool you down.

soggy_cardboard
1st August 2004, 11:46 AM
Um, not raining or sunny, just cold. Its getting slightly warmer, and there is less frosts now.
I like it when its sunny or hot. I just hate being really cold. *shiver*
And ya get a tan when its hot 8)

MG pls
+10GGs (4x4) thx

I'd like 2 spins of the EMT pls.
*pays 6 coins*

classy_cat18
1st August 2004, 12:45 PM

Hot and sunny, but we've been having thunderstorms every now and then. But it used to rain every day a couple of weeks ago, and it was a lot hotter. I like late spring weather, because it's hot but it hasn't gotten too hot.

MG please. And I would like to buy a Red MGCoin. *gives 1 stamp*

Wolfsong
1st August 2004, 01:30 PM
Amy
EMT: Helping Hand TM, Teleport TM

I'm going to give Aiko, the helping hand tm, and Tiana the teleport tm.

I'd also like 10 grabber games up 1 over 1 *hands over 4 blue and 2 red mg coins

andyizcool
1st August 2004, 01:46 PM
Soggy
MG: 2 Stamps/CCPs
GG: Blue MGcoin, Ocean Gem, Lunar Gem, Berry, Berry, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Dropped: 4
EMT: Octazooka TM, Beat Up TM

Shonta
MG: 10 Stamps/CCPs

Amy
GG: Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem, Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Hollow Stone, Red MGcoin, Red MGcoin, Lunar Gem, Lunar Gem, Dropped: 0

Wolfsong
1st August 2004, 01:51 PM
I'd like to sell all of those gems and stones for stamps, which i think ends up to be a total of 11

classy_cat18
1st August 2004, 01:53 PM
Shonta
MG: 10 Stamps/CCPs

I'll take that in CCPs. I would like to play a game of GT, please. One more thing: how much does the grabber game cost?

andyizcool
1st August 2004, 02:17 PM
One more thing: how much does the grabber game cost?
One play at the Grabber Game would cost 1 MGCredit. You can play 10 Grabber Games a day at maximum.

Amy
*Hands over 11 Stamps*

Shonta
GT: This Pokemon memorizes things by texture and by taste.

classy_cat18
1st August 2004, 05:35 PM
Shonta
GT: This Pokemon memorizes things by texture and by taste.

Is it Smoochum? Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

soggy_cardboard
1st August 2004, 11:31 PM
I forgot to add my guess for the EMT Game:
EDIT: grr, then I guess COUNTER! Haha! no one else has guesses that!
i think...

classy_cat18
1st August 2004, 11:45 PM
I guess I can go ahead and guess Swift for the EMT game.

andyizcool
2nd August 2004, 03:22 AM
EMT Game (Beta)
Target: Self
Guesses: Nature Power, Yawn, Selfdestruct, Swords Dance, Metronome, Swagger, Fury Attack, Pain Split, Recover, Assist, Slash, Headbutt, Tickle, Charm, Disable, Whirlwind, Teeter Dance, Helping Hand, Smokescreen, Calm Mind, Counter, Swift

Shonta
GT: No sorry. It was Lickitung.

(8/2) Have you ever been to a beach? Have you visited a beach lately? What did you do there? Did you enjoy yourself? What was the weather like at the beach? Do you wish you could go again?

Charizard04621
2nd August 2004, 09:00 AM
(8/2) Have you ever been to a beach? Have you visited a beach lately? What did you do there? Did you enjoy yourself? What was the weather like at the beach? Do you wish you could go again?

Yeah, and no. Back home 24 hours by plane across the globe we had beautiful beaches. Here in Texas, it's the Galveston "beach", where water is brown and you can find fish hooks hiding between rocks. Nasty, huh? So, no beach for me. Anyway, I'd like to go to a nice, clean beach, not one which involves petroleum-infested waters and large crowds of people.

classy_cat18
2nd August 2004, 09:16 AM

I went to Bermuda last year, and it's packed with beaches. My favorite had to be Horseshoe Bay. Clean water, pink sand, and lots of people. Okay, so the people part wasn't that enjoyable but I did get to see people jumping off of this big rock into the ocean. The weather was sunny and hot, so I spent a lot of time in the water or under an umbrella. Yeah, I wish I could go again. I may go again after I graduate from college.

MG please. And since I didn't get that GT right, that means I get my Red MGCoin back. I would like to play a grabber game. 3 up, 1 right.

Lady Vulpix
2nd August 2004, 11:02 AM
(8/1) What's the weather been like where you live? Have you notice the weather changing lately? What weather do you like best? Why?It's been changing a lot. Sometimes it's nice, sometimes it's storming, sometimes it's foggy. The temperature varies a lot too. I like it when it's around 22şC, and preferrably not raining, and with no strong winds. A breeze is fine. Sunny or Cloudy's the same to me, but not so sunny that it burns.

I've been to the beach several times. The last time was 2˝ years ago. I did enjoy myself, though I don't think it counts as recently. I've had all kinds of weather (except snow), and yes, it would be nice to go again, though there are other places I like better. When I'm on the beach I spend most of the day reading, but it's nice and calm, so I like it. :) (I don't like going to beaches that are too crowded, IMO that defeats the purpose of going to the beach).

andyizcool
2nd August 2004, 11:49 AM
And since I didn't get that GT right, that means I get my Red MGCoin back. I would like to play a grabber game. 3 up, 1 right.
We don't give back Red MGCoins now if you lose GT. Sorry.

EMT Game (Beta)
Guesses: Nature Power, Yawn, Selfdestruct, Swords Dance, Metronome, Swagger, Fury Attack, Pain Split, Recover, Assist, Slash, Headbutt, Tickle, Charm, Disable, Whirlwind, Teeter Dance, Helping Hand, Smokescreen, Calm Mind, Counter, Swift
Reminder: No one has won yet or made any guesses today!

Karin
MG: 20 Stamps/CCPs

Shonta

Gabi
MG: Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem

I've been to many beaches in my life time but mostly when I was a kid because you look back at old pictures of yourself on the beach with an ice cream. Lately I visited the beach at Mablethorpe because we went there to do some stuff and my little sisters just wanted to play on the beach. I just watched as my little brother ran off and wouldn't come back from the sea because he liked playing near it. I didn't really enjoy myself because I was just stuck waiting for my little siblings to come back from playing on the beach. The weather was hot and the sun was out because my mum got a bit of a sun burn there. I don't really like going the beach so the only I time I wish I could go again is if it was warm but with a nice breeze blowing just walking along the beach.

Update Reminder: 2 MGs & 20 SCs needed (-10 Blue MGCoins).

Lady Vulpix
2nd August 2004, 11:54 AM
Ok, I'll post a guess for the EMT. Is it Minimize?

Silent Dragonfly
2nd August 2004, 04:49 PM

The weather hasn't been bad, but it keeps going from sunny to overcast and back. It's been really warm, especially when I'm sat at work. My favourite weather is a Thunderstorm, I love rain and the storm makes it more exciting.

I haven't been lately, unless you count me biking up to the beach and back, but I used to go all the time when I was a kid. I used go swimming in the sea, playing in the sand, eating ice cream and all of the other things you do at the beach. It was fun, usually sunny. I'd like to have a few days down there with my friends this summer.

2MG please

The_Missing_Link
2nd August 2004, 09:18 PM
I'll guess Refresh for the EMT

classy_cat18
3rd August 2004, 12:14 AM
We don't give back Red MGCoins now if you lose GT. Sorry.

:angry: Fine! Then I'll sell my Photosynthesis Gem for CCPs, then use one of those CCPs for a Red MGCoin.

Cheesey
3rd August 2004, 09:42 AM
The weathers been kinda miserable around here but since it's north-east Scotland that really isn't a surprise. It's overcast and it's cold, but it hasn't been raining lately, which is nice. ^_^ The only change is that it's just cold, not cold and wet. And we've had a few sunny days. Other than that, it's not been any different. I like snowy weather the best because you can wear more clothes and keep warm, and snow looks nice. I don't like it when it's icy though, because I keep worrying about falling over. I also like thunderstorms but we never get them around here.

Of course I've been to a beach! But the last time we went to a beach in this country was a long time ago. ^_^;; The most recent beach I visited was in Mexico, and when you were in the water pelicans would fly about above you and dive bomb into the water. So I just watched them and floated about, pretty much... Although I did try and swim a little. It was very enjoyable, apart from the fact that whenever you go to the beach the sand goes EVERYWHERE. It's so annoying! X_x It was really sunny though and I also managed not to burn, even though I have pale skin. I do wish I could go again some day but not any time soon. ^^

2 MGs please. And I've never encountered this EMT thingy before O.o I must've been away for too long. I'll take a guess with Recover.

andyizcool
3rd August 2004, 01:32 PM
EMT Game (Beta)
Guesses: Nature Power, Yawn, Selfdestruct, Swords Dance, Metronome, Swagger, Fury Attack, Pain Split, Recover, Assist, Slash, Headbutt, Tickle, Charm, Disable, Whirlwind, Teeter Dance, Helping Hand, Smokescreen, Calm Mind, Counter, Swift, Minimize
Congrats, Becca has won a Refresh TM.

Philip
MG: Blue MGcoin, Hollow Stone

Shonta
*Hands over 1 CCP*

Cheesey
MG: Blue MGcoin, Photosynthesis Gem

(8/3) What do you think of the new EMT Game? Do you think anything should be changed how about it works? Why/Why not?

Could no one post now as we're moving onto a new Version very shortly. Could a Mod kindly close this please? Thanks.