PDA

View Full Version : Arcanine for Shahila

Arcanine18
1st February 2003, 12:01 PM
Ugh... briiiiiiight colors...

This is Shahila's golden Arcanine character Shadowfire.
I'm slowly getting better at backgrounds... very slowly. ^^"

Shad (http://www.qww.de/wqw/albums/album03/ait.jpg)

Mountains. -.- German cliche landscape. Don't hit me, please.

Shining Kabutops
1st February 2003, 12:39 PM
Another great pic, Arcanine! I have looked through your Art Gallery as well and you are one of the best Pokemon artists I have ever seen :D
The shadow cast by the Arcanine on the grass looks really good and the shading technique makes it look extremely realistic. There's nothing wrong with the background that I can see!

God of Fire
1st February 2003, 12:52 PM
Yes your backgrounds are just fine^_^ I really love the expression on Shadowfire's face and his body is nicely done, I give it an A+

Meowth_Kitten
1st February 2003, 04:16 PM
Wow! This picture is absolutely beautiful. I just love the colors... They are just so bright and cheerful. The Arcanine's blue eyes are just brilliant... I love dogs with blue eyes... This canine's snout and and teeth and everything else in that area is drawn amazingly. You have a great talent when it comes to drawing canines. Its pose is great and very original. The background is amazing, too! I just really can't get over how beautiful those eyes are... Anyways, amazing job here! Keep up the great work!

AquaBabe727
1st February 2003, 10:37 PM
Wow! That is absolutely awesome! The pen-work on the body is a little rough, but the head is perfect! I like the golden color too; very cool. Yeah! I like the mountain background...but I really like mountains, so...^_^ Yeah, keep up the good work!

Néo Mewtwo
2nd February 2003, 02:20 AM
Wow, that's really good. I have to admit you draw the best Arcanines I've ever seen anyone draw, but then I guess you practise.
The eyes look very real and the grass is very well done. The back paw looks somehow crooked, like it's not pointed right or you wouldn't see as much of it when looking at the animal from that perspective. The front paws look good though, it's always hard to draw paws directly from the front but you have it perfectly on the nearest front one.
Great job!! Keep it up!

Azureon
2nd February 2003, 07:56 PM
I think you're already good with backgrounds. o.o Those mountains are so beautiful...;_; Very nice! The Arcanine looks so nicely done! I dunno what to say. ^^ The details are amazing, such as the blades of grass and the muscles on the Arcanine. ^^ Good job! Those eyes are nice too. They were the first thing I noticed when I first saw the picture. That and the claws. Wow, you drew the claws so well! I envy you... ^^; Plus the coloring and the shading really makes the picture come alive. Wonderful work! Keep it up!