PDA

View Full Version : [P] Favorite Planet

abunaidesu
24th June 2004, 04:45 PM
i like venus because sailor venus rules

CaptainDean
24th June 2004, 04:46 PM
The moon isn't a planet, it's a satallite of the Earth.

My favorite planet is Mars because that's where I'm originally from.

Jay Umbreon
24th June 2004, 05:17 PM
want a game of pokeyman on mirc with u again sometime, stepho. ;P

my favourite is venus. cos nothing but women live there...and i would baby-make with them all.

~Jay

woz
24th June 2004, 05:52 PM
the giant planet which is surrounded by three planar concentric rings of ice particles.

Craig
24th June 2004, 05:55 PM
sedna, duh

phaedrus
24th June 2004, 06:48 PM
i'd say uranus.

ur/anus

haha :yes:

Charizard04621
24th June 2004, 07:24 PM
Definitely Saturn. It's so pretty... And it's so big. It would eat Uranus up. :P Plus I don't know why but I had an obsession with it when I was younger.

Aipom Of Doom
24th June 2004, 08:03 PM
Hmm, Earth is pretty cool. Especially since, with a few possible exceptions, all of TPM's members are located very near the earth's surface at all times =p.

cd
24th June 2004, 08:07 PM
i havn't visited any other planets so i have to say earth ^__)_^

DarkTemplarZ
24th June 2004, 08:15 PM
Saturn's my favorite, cuz it's got rings and it looks cool.

mr_pikachu
24th June 2004, 09:35 PM
Earth. Oh, wait, that's too obvious. Hmm... let's say that newly discovered tenth planet with no name yet. Just to be different. :)

FTorchicX
24th June 2004, 09:51 PM
Hmm, Earth is pretty cool. Especially since, with a few possible exceptions, all of TPM's members are located very near the earth's surface at all times =p.

Agreed. Earth is my favorite, because it has many great things like Pokemon, T.V., and fast food, and to top it all off, it has oxygene. :yes: Yup, no place like Earth..

Red Angel
24th June 2004, 11:46 PM

Crap. My secret location has been revealed.

Anyway, favorite planet... Mars. Because it's sorta like the earth, but redder and shinier. Yes, I know I have lame reasoning. Shush.

Perdanski
25th June 2004, 02:20 AM
I select Earth as where we, humans, live on, unless you aren't one. And there are many great things about the Earth, for example: It has the sea, the ground, the air, the water (the sea), the fire, the light, the darkness. Very little planets have all of these specialties. That is why, Earth is a special planet.

Zak
25th June 2004, 02:39 AM
Earth, because it has highly advanced technology, and certain types of people (three in particular).

But otherwise, sure I'll be the first to say Neptune, because it has a cool name.

~Zak

Kirei
25th June 2004, 03:56 AM
I like Uranus because it spins the opposite way to the others, and I like the name. I enjoy reading the stars in the paper: "A strong force is provided for you by Uranus, which will allow you to acomplish gains against your rivals." Things like that. I am a child. :196:

AntiAsh Superstar
25th June 2004, 07:47 AM
I like Uranus because it spins the opposite way to the others, and I like the name. I enjoy reading the stars in the paper: "A strong force is provided for you by Uranus, which will allow you to acomplish gains against your rivals." Things like that. I am a child. :196:

Unfortunately this is only the half of it, once she'd discovered this fun new game she insisted on traversing the old newspapers for mentions of Uranus in the horoscopes too. @_@;;;;

I always had a soft spot for poor Pluto, being out there on the very outskirts and all, it mustn't be much fun for it. :(

shazza
25th June 2004, 08:55 AM
Earth. Oh, wait, that's too obvious. Hmm... let's say that newly discovered tenth planet with no name yet. Just to be different. :)

If by the newly discovered tenth planet you mean sedna, Craig already did that joke. So you are not different.

I vote Jupiter because I did a project on that in Grade 6 :nut: :nut:

RedStarWarrior
25th June 2004, 09:43 AM
I like Omicron Persei 8.

en0miz
25th June 2004, 01:48 PM
^ 8) Gogo Futurama.

I like Saturn because it's pretty.

The_Missing_Link
25th June 2004, 03:07 PM
umm, I like Saturn and Neptune but Earth is pretty cool also. It has its bad sides but it's the only habitable planet so far so go Earth! :yes:

Adz44
26th June 2004, 01:24 PM
Saturn. I've always liked the look of it. I think it's the distinctive ring.

Zalika
26th June 2004, 09:45 PM
Out of the real planets in the solar system, I like Neptune the best. I think it's pretty, it's cold, and it looks like a never ending ocean. I don't even like the cold, but I like Neptune! ^_^

Mostly I like made up planets though... Because that's the way I be. :freak:

The Muffin Man
26th June 2004, 11:30 PM
Top 3:

Urectum - Renamed to stop all the "Your Anus" jokes.

Nintendoo 64 - "I know that monkey! His names Donkey!" "Monkeys aren't donkeys! Stop playing with my head!!"

Tatooine - Because I'm a nerd and that's where I got HK-47.

Water Pokemon Master
26th June 2004, 11:58 PM
Saturn, because it is purty and that is where Catalina from Space Cases was from. :)

Katie
27th June 2004, 12:30 AM
boys go to jupiter to get more stupider girls go to mars to get more candy bars :rolleyes2

I like saturn and neptune because they're pretty. saturn gots them pretty rings and neptune has a nice color. :) they should like... mix together to make one super awesome planet. wouldn't that be cool :yes:

~Katie

Jay
20th August 2004, 08:49 PM
i like any of the planets that have rings and stuff on it ^_____^

kainashi
20th August 2004, 08:57 PM
i pick earth for obvious reasons. 8) then jupiter because it's HUGE. :eek: