PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Kids WB Feb 8

DigiPokeMon
1st February 2003, 03:15 PM
On Saturday Feb 8, Kids WB is going to air
#526 Future Shock (The Great Prediction of Xatu!)

Hanada Tattsu
1st February 2003, 11:55 PM
Wow! WB is already at the Xatu episode?

I gotta give them some credit for already getting through half of Master Quest.

Anyway, Canada already saw this episode last Monday on YTV (if I'm not mistaken, there was a post stating that by Pokejello) and it had a different title (Xatu the Future... Nice pun 4Kids, ha ha ha...ha:no: )

Volco
2nd February 2003, 04:38 PM
I saw that episode a week ago it's kind of a dum one.

Rocketboy
3rd February 2003, 07:35 AM
Coincidence?

Ozzy & Drix: Sugar Shock!

Pokemon Master Quest: Future Shock!

Hanada Tattsu
3rd February 2003, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by Rocketboy
Coincidence?

Ozzy & Drix: Sugar Shock!

Pokemon Master Quest: Future Shock!

OK, I get it.

Now, Kids WB changed the title for the episode because one of their other shows had a title that they could make a pun on, I see.

Light_Togetic
3rd February 2003, 10:14 AM
Hmmm... I really don't like the idea of Ozzy & Drix and Pokemon being similar in some way... :no: Besides, I liked the other title for it better.

T M Pikachu
3rd February 2003, 05:42 PM
What's up with them keep changing the titles on us. First it was that Phanpy episode now its the Xatu episode. At least it was better than before. They were going to cut out Pokemon of Feb 8 for the three episodes of Yugioh. Guess they decided to take out Scooby Doo instead.

Hanada Tattsu
3rd February 2003, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by T M Pikachu
What's up with them keep changing the titles on us. First it was that Phanpy episode now its the Xatu episode. At least it was better than before. They were going to cut out Pokemon of Feb 8 for the three episodes of Yugioh. Guess they decided to take out Scooby Doo instead.

It's not only those two, there were a lot more. I mean, for the last few episodes of Master Quest, they've been changing the titles.

The Tyrouge episode, the Phanpy episodes, blah, blah, blah...

If they're going to do this with the titles, they shouldn't even release the titles early.

*goes and watches the Japanese version of Pokemon* LOL

Ashi-chan
3rd February 2003, 08:55 PM
Stupid/ J/ plain stupid. They continuously change ep. titles, and their ep. titles are all stupid lame-o puns. It's so pathetic. >.<