PDA

View Full Version : [p] clinton's book

CaptainDean
24th June 2004, 09:04 PM
Are you going to buy Clinton's book? I'm going to see if it's available around here, I'm not sure if it's being released in Canada, but it looks like a winner.

kainashi
24th June 2004, 09:12 PM
no. it's a bunch of bullshit!

Wigglytuff
24th June 2004, 09:25 PM
no it sucks just like dean does :mad:

Angel Blossom
24th June 2004, 09:28 PM
no it sucks just like dean does :mad:

Is that even possible?
EDIT: And no, I'm not going to. I expect a lot more talk about that stupid book anyway. I sort of think we know enough about his life after his interesting time in office, so what's the point of the book?

mr_pikachu
24th June 2004, 09:30 PM
Personally, I heard enough about Clinton's life while he was in office. I don't need a book to fill in the details. All I'm curious about is whether or not he'll use the word "is". :lol:

(For those who don't know, one of the more famous lines in Bill Clinton's depositions was the hilarious, "That depends on what the meaning of the word "is" is. :nut: )

Perdanski
25th June 2004, 02:28 AM
Even though I haven't read the book how it is. I still think that it is a bit of a kind of "wouldn't be that good" of a book. Just by feeling it, you can still judge a little. And anyways, I read little of these types of books.

phaedrus
25th June 2004, 12:01 PM
yes i am liberal, but no, i'm not reading the book.

too damn lazy to.

i've heard it wasn't THAT good, so i'll go with public opinion :)

en0miz
25th June 2004, 12:05 PM
I'm not that interested into politics to go out and buy a book about a political figure. *shrug* So unless I have to read it for school or something, no.

shazza
25th June 2004, 10:54 PM
I don't believe I will be buying it, I don't see the point.