PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Favourite time of day

Kirei
25th June 2004, 09:21 AM
Some of us are night owls and stay up late, while others prefer getting to bed early and getting up earlier but which is your favourite period of the day?

I would definitely say early afternoon as I don't feel tired then and can concentrate well on anything I need to do. I'm not a night person for sure as I am always asleep by 11pm on most days. I'm also not a morning person as I'm always groggy, no matter how much sleep I had the night before, so I definitely prefer early afternoon. :196:

RedStarWarrior
25th June 2004, 09:40 AM
I am a night owl. Damn, you used the same terminology.

Little_Pikachu
25th June 2004, 10:14 AM
I like late evening/ night, about 11pm - 2am, since that's either when I'm most likely to be on my computer or in a night club getting drunk and those are my favourite things to be doing :)

kainashi
25th June 2004, 10:18 AM
nighttime is my time. :dance:

gomez
25th June 2004, 10:34 AM
Its all about night. Everything I do I do at night. The sun just pisses me off really.

I don't generally go to sleep till maybe three or four in the morning. Its been like that since like my 8th grade year. In college, There were only about five or so people that were up as late as I was (out of about thirty-five+ people). Night is when me and my friends would go and pillage peoples front yards, and smoke a bunch of weed. Nightime gives you cover. One night after running from the cops, I found myself in a flat area and I saw around two or three cops with their search lights on scanning the area around me, but they luckily missed me. I looked like a rock in the middle of nowhere because I happened to be wearing a gray pullover jacket that didn't reflect anything back. Plus at night, farmers can't tell if you are around if you decide to go onto a country road and smoke your car out or shroom for a while.

phaedrus
25th June 2004, 11:57 AM
well, anytime besides the morning.

i grunt when i wake up so it's not desirable to see me like that ;)

Razola
25th June 2004, 12:21 PM
Night means no work or school. Rock on.

Wigglytuff
25th June 2004, 01:36 PM
i like night time better because all the little kids arent around :wave:

Yoh Asakura
25th June 2004, 01:37 PM
Night Hawk right here.

Aipom Of Doom
25th June 2004, 02:01 PM
Night here, definately. I stay up on the computer until at least 2AM most nights (when there isn't anything the next morning, obviously) ^_^. It's cool because everyone else is asleep in my family so I don't have my parents making me do stuff or my brother whining.

suzie
25th June 2004, 07:30 PM
night time is when i come alive :wave:

Gothic Animé
25th June 2004, 07:34 PM
definitely an early afternoon person. i don't like the morning, i always feel terrible. but early afternoon i feel most awake and happy, so yeah. :D

Zak
25th June 2004, 08:14 PM
I'm the definition of nocturnal. Anyone who talks to me on AIM on a regular basis would know what I mean, given my status on their buddy list. Usually when I'm not on at night, I'm probably playing video games or in the rare case, sleeping. I'm the nighttime guard.

~Zak

shazza
25th June 2004, 09:36 PM
I prefer night time, I can't particually think of an explanation, but I just prefer it.

Craig
25th June 2004, 09:39 PM
nighttime is my time. :dance:

posting in agreement with John :dance:

Number1ChanseyFan
25th June 2004, 11:09 PM
I am definitely a night owl, especially now that school is out. I very rarely go to sleep before 1 AM, and I just feel my best later in the day. I am really not a morning person. It takes me forever to wake up, and I always feel pretty lousy in the morning too, no matter how much sleep I had the night before. I just kinda sit around half-asleep, drinking coffee until I finally perk up.

mr_pikachu
26th June 2004, 04:14 AM
It's 4:30 A.M. here, so some might say I'm a morning person. But wait! I haven't slept since yesterday morning! So I must be a night owl.

What a fun journey of discovery that was! :D

DarkTemplarZ
26th June 2004, 10:41 AM
I like early afternoon the best. In the morning I'm usually half-dead, at night I'm usually tired and sleepy, early afternoon I'm actually awake.

Katie
27th June 2004, 12:54 AM
night. I haven't gone to bed earlier than 2:30 all summer yet. I like it because it's a time when everyone else is asleep and I can just do my thing without my mom bothering me by making noise with the tv/phone/etc.

~Katie

Jay Umbreon
27th June 2004, 03:15 AM
my favourite time of day is the night time, as it is with many of you. basically, this is because its much quieter at this time, and I love the tranquillity of night. I also love the sky :) the day is too busy busy rush rush for my liking.

~Jay