PDA

View Full Version : help plz

ferod
25th June 2004, 12:04 PM
i saved my ruby game at the trade desk then loaded up colosseum to register my ruby pokemon onto it, i waited for it to cnnect then on my gba it said save file corrupt. so i quickly turned it off and turned it on and it said save file corrupted will load from last save file and it was where i saved it. this is really confusing. does this mean i can't upload them to colosseum or anything?

phaedrus
25th June 2004, 12:07 PM
i saved my ruby game at the trade desk then loaded up colosseum to register my ruby pokemon onto it, i waited for it to cnnect then on my gba it said save file corrupt. so i quickly turned it off and turned it on and it said save file corrupted will load from last save file and it was where i saved it. this is really confusing. does this mean i can't upload them to colosseum or anything?

you can still upload them. the save file that got uploaded was the backup to make sure you don't start over. unless you damaged the computer chip by some means, you're ok. you will start from where you last saved before the "corrupt save"

happened to me once, so no biggie. :wave:

ferod
25th June 2004, 12:21 PM
so did i save it at the right desk? and i still dont understand everytime i load op the game it says "the save file is corrpu. the previous save file will be uploaded." "the game can be played." Should i ask for my money back or will t definetly upload and stuff

ferod
25th June 2004, 12:23 PM
o and i tried 3 more times and it still says it :(

phaedrus
25th June 2004, 12:23 PM
so this is relating more to colosseum?

try posting this in OPG - you'll get more help on connectivity there.

ferod
25th June 2004, 12:26 PM
yeah but its ruby that says the message "the save file is corrupt. the previous save file will be uploaded." "the game can be played." every time i turn it on

Gagome
25th June 2004, 02:45 PM
Try to save again. Maybe save twice. Then switch the GBA off and on again. If the message appears again then you have a faulty Ruby game.
You could then contact Nintendo Service I guess.