PDA

View Full Version : chiriin (#151)

Madelyn151
2nd December 2002, 06:32 PM
okay... on the pokemaster's location site, it says that chiriin is located at the "ghost tower top". does anybody know where this ghost tower is? is there only one chiriin (you have to keep in mind i think it's legendary because it's #386 in the old 'dex)?

it's almost december 3... december 3rd è mio cumpleanno...

Damian Silverblade
2nd December 2002, 06:38 PM
1)I'm personally unsure about the old dex and it's officiality. Keep in mind that the neo-dex has it in the middle of a few other non-legendary pokemon as I recall...

2)Ghost tower is actually the enormous mountain to the south-west of the shopping center town, in the middle of Sea Route 122. Wheter it's at the top of the TOWER (a building "inside" the mountain) or at the top of the MOUNTAIN is something I'd be interested to know.

Chrisodeo
2nd December 2002, 06:53 PM
It's atop the mountain. I've caught one. Go in some grass just before it gets foggy, and you'll find it. It's not really that good. No good stats, no distinguishing moves. I think it was just a tpyo that caused it to be at the end of the old dex. Just what is it anyway? Some kind of psychic jellyfish?

Madelyn151
2nd December 2002, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by Chrisodeo
It's not really that good. No good stats, no distinguishing moves.

yeah, its stats are teh sucky. it does get GOOD moves by level... psychic, heal bell, double-edge (although its attack stat isn't good enough to use it in competitive play)...

Just what is it anyway? Some kind of psychic jellyfish?

it's a sword imho

IcyLapras
2nd December 2002, 07:04 PM
I heard you get it at night?