PDA

View Full Version : The Legend of Zelda--Vegenence Starts!

Pages : 1 [2]

lugia_2000
11th March 2003, 04:34 PM
Shadow
~~~~~~~

"Gaaaahhhhhh!" Cried out Puck in desperation as the beast swallowed Izumi's arrow.
"Eat this b*tch!!" I cried out, firing off multiple blasts of dark energy at the monster. It sucked them up and with a great hunger relieving sigh, swallowed the magic.
"...Is that healthy?" I asked with a laugh.
"Get serious, Shadow!!!" Seylan demanded.
I looked around, trying to think of another classic Shadow plan. (hehe)
I noticed the walls were coated in mirrors. Perhaps that would help us in defeating the boss. I looked at the mirror's facing the monster's backside.
"Guys! There's a hole in the armor! If we can get some spells to hit the mirrors and bounce off, it'll damage it!" I shouted.
~~~~~~~~
Someone posht the beasht'sh downfall. (itsh SH day)

Arnen
11th March 2003, 09:14 PM
OoC: Ah. The classic armored-everywhere-except-one-little-place boss.

~^*Seylan*^~

How observant... I fired ice energy at the rear mirror. The blast bounced off, hitting the monster in the opening of its armor. The spot froze mometarilly, in fact, it's legs froze to the ground. "Impale!" I cried, pointing at the ground beneath the monster's feet. A large spire of ice shot from the floor, severing the beast's tail.

Haruko
11th March 2003, 09:24 PM
It's a Mini-Boss, BTW.

~~~~~~~~
Izumi
~~~
As Seylan used Ice Energy to freeze the beast so easily, he also Made a Spike of Ice go through it's tail..

I formed a Simple light Ball in the Cup of my hands..and

"Release"I whispered, and Released it to hit the Now Unfrozen Spot...

ARRGGG!It said, but it was not down. The pain from the Tail and the 3 attack's alone had injured it, but it was not down..

"Damn..Maybe one more Blow."
~~~~~~~~

lugia_2000
12th March 2003, 02:23 PM
Shadow
~~~~~~~

Hiro dealt the last blow, firing off a burst of flame and charring the severed stump of the beast's tail. It soon after died. We proceeded through the room, into the next.

This room was completely covered in glass, from end to end. However, near the end it literally spiraled around, and the glass gradually got darker and darker. Two doors were at the end, one with a sun, and the other with a moon symbol.
"Could this mean the light and dark temples are connected?" Asked Puck. I gave a short grunt.
"Maybe...it would make sense. Let's go through the light section first." I said. We took the door with the sun.

Now, we appeared to be in an area, completely deprived of noise, objects, or pictures. It was a bright, white, almost boundless room. All that was noticable about this room was the center, where there was a hole. It was as if someone gouged the center of the room....
"Should...Should we go down?" Asked Izumi.
"I guess..." Replied Kisa. We leapt into the hole, and traveled downward to an area where lazers from Beamfos reflected everywhere off mirrors. It appeared we'd have to dodge them here and there...

Arnen
12th March 2003, 06:22 PM
OoC: I know this is pretty stupid, posting my form on page 17 or whatever we're on, but I'm tired of having to go fishing for it whenver I need to refer to something. (besides, there's a whole bunch of abilities and items I'd forgotten that I'd gien him *evil grin*)

~Name: Seylan
~Age: 16
~Gender: M
~Looks: Sort of tall with a slightly muscular build, sort of pale. White-blonde hair dyed (they have hair dye, don't they? o.O) silver, pale blue eyes. Wears a dark grey T-shirt and black pants, also wears a dark grey scarf and leather guantlets.
~Personality: Cold and silent, hates pretty much everything. He does NOT like people very much unless he knows them well. And, um, he doesn't get cold very easilly at ALL. (or would that go under other?)
~Element: Ice
~Magic:
-Freeze (he freezes stuff, duh!)
-Fly (very short distances)
-Whirlwind (an arctic wind whips up, with ice shards like daggers in it)
-Ice Blast (fires ice in shards or waves of energy)
~Weapons: A sword with a black blade called Soulcutter, various daggers, and a chain for strangling things.
~Armor: Not much, just the guantlets (they have mithril plates in them), and a small shield with spikes on it (so it can be thrown).
~Relationships: Shadow's and Puck's brother.
~Homeland: Originally from Ikana, but has gone to Snowhead.
~Other: None?

~^*Seylan*^~

"Right," I muttered, leaping into the air and taking off, flying into the air to see the rest of the chamber.

"I didn't know you could do that," Kurayami commented from below.

"I don't like to have to do this," I replied, gritting my teeth.

I discovered there were seven Beamos, and they all seemed to be firing in a fixed position, straight at the mirrors. I touched back down again and reported what I saw.

Twizzler0171
14th March 2003, 10:19 AM
Can someone PM me what's going on? I went to Utah, and couldn't have net access.

Haruko
14th March 2003, 07:36 PM
Maybe I will...

~~~~~
Izumi
~~~
"Beamfo's"Seylan said...I looked down, he was right..

The mirror's on the wall refleated their lazor beams..

"I hate those things.."I said. The last Time I faced one, My wing got scorched from the lazor..

"So, how do we go around and get through?"I asked, impaciently.

~~~~~~~~~~

lugia_2000
16th March 2003, 09:19 AM
Shadow
~~~~~~~

"How do we go around and get through?" Asked Izumi, a bit impatiently.
"Well, I suppose that we could do....this!" I shouted. With a quick swipe, I attempted to smash a mirror. However, I did not prevail...The glass stood firmly, refusing to budge.
"I suppose we'll simple have to dodge them." I stated. Upon saying this, I leapt forward and ducked under a rather low beam.
"Come on," I motioned, prostrate on the ground. I slowly inched my way along, when suddenly, a laser moved toward me. I leapt up and over it, just managing to fall upon my knees. It was actually easier than it looked, and with only a few minor burns, we reached the door. I cautiously opened it. There, atop an altar, stood a golden crystal, radiating with light. Izumi hastily went to touch it. It exploded in golden glory, leaving Izumi more powerful than ever. Her arrows were all glowing with light and looked as if they were something out of the distant future. A circlet of gold was now running across her forehead, and her bow looked more sophisticated and powerful. There was no boss of the light temple area. However, the darkness temple still beckoned to us. It would be our last journey, before our final showdown with Gannondorf.

We backtracked to the twisted corridor with the moon symbols everywhere.
"...Our last bout...until, Gannondorf, that is..." I stated. We pressed on, through the door way, and into the room where the darkness temple began. It was near pitch black, yet we knew, that we would find a way, and we would defeat Gannondorf. If we stuck together, nothing could stop us.
~~~~~~

Its almost over...*sob* :P
The darkness temple is going to be a rather short one, but the boss of both the dark and light temples resides at the end, and then we fight Gannondorf.

Haruko
16th March 2003, 03:20 PM
I know.

Peope gotta post too..

~~~~~
Izumi
~~
"Hmm.."I said, as Shadow opened the door, after we dodged the Laser's of the Beamfo's...

"Woah.."I stared at it..It wasa Golden Crystal that was radiant with light..

"Should.."I asked my self, a Little hesitant to touch it..

I walked over to it, and touched it, and with it, a explosion surronded me..

First thing to change was my Arrows. They glew and looked way different than before,w ith little pink jewel's embedded in it..
Then, A Circlet of light went across my forehead, and it forned into something of a golden Headbacd thing, with a Pink jewel now on my forehead..

"Itchy.."I said, it Itched and Burned for a Second. The jewel on my chest was now on my forehead..

Next, My Bow recieved a Upgrade as well, as it Now had a silver handle with pink jewel's embedded in it too. The arrow's still shone with the light...

Last I felt a surge of energy run up my spine..

"Let's go back..to the Darkness Temple.."I said, a little more cocky than usual, but I mean, I felt like I could do anything, but I knew to much cofidence was bad..

Along the way, the Circlet on my Forehead annoyed me(It look's simialer to Sailor Moon's, but Really gold, and has the Pink Jewel)....and It itched..It seemed like I couldn't get it of..

"Let's go in.."Shadow said, as we went into the door with the Moon Symbol on it..

Then, Darkness covered anything inside the door, with only a bit of light befor the door closed behind..

~~~~~

lugia_2000
17th March 2003, 05:07 PM
God dammit. Due to the fact nobody's posting, and that I, for one, want a sequel...

here it comes...

Shadow
~~~~~~

There it was. The temple full of challenge and suspense was not there...just the lone gem at my feet. It shatter upon contacting me, and energy flowed freely in Puck and I. My sword grew strange spikes...my armor hardened and turned jet black. The spikes on it sharply turned to the left and right and my power seemed to increase tenfold.

Suddenly, a beam of light shot from the cealing, revealing a note. I raced to read it.

The end is nigh, foolish warriors. Thou shall die a quick death.

With that, a portal opened up at the far end of the room.

"Could...could this be it...?" I asked everyone.
"We have to stick together...we can beat him!" Kisa shouted. With that, we raced onward, into the portal.

We were in the castle, a dark figure at the far end of the room. I could tell by the scythe in his hand who it was.

"...You!!" I shouted. It spun around. Gannondorf gave a short laugh.
"Ah...Shadow my boy...the one I've kept on a leash for all this time. You really think you can beat me?" He asked.
"Grrr...I know I can! Together, no one can stand in our way! We are unbeatable!" I shouted confidently.
"Yeah! No body will stand in our way!" Shouted Kurayami.
"Let's goooo!" Shouted Hiro. A burst of fire signed the end of Gannondorf's cape.
"Hmmhmmhmm...such meager attacks shall do nothing to a being as powerful as I!"
With a wave of his hand, Hiro crashed into a wall. I could feel the rage building.
"I summon you, Gigyas!!" I cried. The dodongo appeared in the center of the room. However, Gannondorf made short work of him. Gigywas slammed into a wall, and badly bruised and beated, collappsed. His eyes begged for mercy.
"No...no...I'll kill you!! I'll kill you!!" I cried. I leapt upward and gave Gannondorf a quick slash, dealing meager damage. He smacked me with the blunt of his scythe, causing my mouth to start bleeding.
"No...it's not going to end like this...this is our story...this is our last stand!!" I cried. My words gave the team confidence. Things looked grim, but deep down inside, I knew that if we worked together, and we fought with all our strength, there was no way he could win.

Haruko
17th March 2003, 05:41 PM
I was waiting for people to post.

Mind it's not in Cap's much. My cap's is acting like me Tab button.

~~~~~~
Akina
~~~~
"This is it.."I said.."We must act together.."

I admit, I was acting quite reluctantly...If we destroyed Ganondarf...What about Angelica..

But we must defeat him..

"No...it's not going to end like this...this is our story...this is our last stand!!"Shadow cried. His words gave the team confidence.

I felt more confidence that we can defeat him....

"Purify Sun!"

~~~~~~~

lugia_2000
17th March 2003, 06:00 PM
Shadow
~~~~~~~

"Hah!!" Gannondorf shouted. He reflected most of his attacks with ease, including the purify sun technique. Our battle raged on endlessly, as we were pummeled mercilessly by Gannondorf, the power of majora aiding him sufficiently.
"No...this isn't they way it's going to end! We can't stop! The fate of the world is in our hands!" Shouted Seylan.
His words moved me. I leapt up to me feet, blood seeping from my teeth.
"You cannot win fools. It's over!" Shouted Gannondorf. Suddenly, a beam of darkness converged from his hand and blasted Gigyas. First, his skin seemed to peel off, and then his flesh was ripped from his bones, and then his bones crumbled to dust. I knelt down, shock stricken.
"No....no...this isn't happening...NO!!!!!" I cried. Gigyas was dead.

Suddenly, it was as if a floodgate had burst. It was more rage and more sadness than I had ever felt in my life. Like a torrent enveloping me the anger gave shape to a form far more powerful than I had ever seen. I was a magnificent chaos dragon, with wings the size of houses and my body around 30 feet long. Spikes grew from my back, and horns were now atop my head.
"Hehehe..." Laughed Gannondorf.
"Your own power, the so called imprisonment...will...get...the better...of...you..." I choked. His power was surpassing my own. I felt like attacking my comrades. With a great sweep of my tail, they were sent into a wall.

That was a great turning point for me, for you see, it was then that I realized my own free will was stronger than any force there ever would be.
"Your dark powers, turned against you!!" I shouted, turning sideways.
"W-what? No..." He mumbled. I smashed my claw into him, sending him into a wall. That seemed to have caused sufficient damage to him.

FireMaster
17th March 2003, 06:14 PM
.... I can't say I like this part of the RP much...

Hiro
~

After getting slammed into the wall I got back up.. "Jesus I get slammed into the wall everytime we fight.. I ran towards Gannondorf but, behind me I heard a roar and there was Shadow in his surpreme state. He was huge. I stood back and whatched as Gannondorf was set hurling through the air and hit a wall. "Yeha, I yelled "IT wasn't me!"

Seeing him laying on the wall with the wind knocked out of him I ran forward and saw the mask had a bind to him. I got ready and struck the bindings as hard as i could with a X Arc. The mask came loose and fell to the ground. I quickly picked it up and through it up to shadow. He caught it with his Claw and through it to the floor. He summoned up all his strengh and fired the strongest blast I had ever seen straight at the mask. Obliterating it.

Arnen
17th March 2003, 07:26 PM
~^*Seylan*^~

I strode casually towards the crumpled form against the wall. I kicked at the feeble body of Ganondorf. "What do you say to that?" I asked softly. I bent down and grabbed him by the neck. "Your crutch is gone. You must pay for your crimes, uncle." I spat into his face. My arm snapped backwards; I hurled him into a wall, freezing him to it.

OoC: I would've killed him, but I figured Shadow might wanna play with 'im a little more.

Haruko
17th March 2003, 09:16 PM
Izumi wanna play with him too...

~~~~
Izumi
~~~~~~~

Seylan froze Ganondarf to the wall..

"What if he Get's out...?"I asked..

"Protection Spell!"I shouted. It was a simple attack. I took a arrow and shot it north, south, east and west of the Frozen body of GanonDarf.

"He wont be able to move out of that for atleast 3 minutes.."I said..

I was still amazed. Shadow was a big black dragon...

"Will we win?"I asked, in amazement.

~~~~~~~~~

lugia_2000
18th March 2003, 05:28 AM
I know...I didn't want to resort to cutting out the last temple, but there was next to no post activity...

Shadow
~~~~~~

I could feel the anger receding. Vegenence was mine now...
I slowly came back to my original form. The ice around Gannondorf was quickly thawing, and so, I thought of the past...Gigyas, Maichi and Maiku, the way he enslaved Taban...summoning the last ounce of my strength, I plunged my blade deep into his chest.
I was breathing heavily. We had won. The quest had been completed. We had obtained Venegence...
"We beat him..." Said Seylan.
"Yeah...I guess we did." Said Hiro. I walked to where his severed body stood, motionless. I couldn't help but feel sorry about what I had done. Not on Gannondorf's part, however. I would never see most of our small party again...this was the best time of my life I had ever had.
A lone tear slipped into my eye.
"This is our last time we'll ever see each other...," I sighed. Everyone was silent.
"I had a wonderful time with all of you...," I continued.
"Goodbye."
I couldn't help but let that tear fall as my lone figure began to pace toward the portal at the end of the room.
"Goodbye!!!" Shouted Izumi with a wave.
"Bye, Shadow!!!" Cried Kurayami.
"See you!!" Said Kisa. Hiro, Seylan, and Puck followed me to the portal, as we all lived in Ikana. I looked back, and reflected upon our journey, before taking that one final step.

Our quest was over, or so it seemed...for little did we know, that three years later, a new evil would be born, and the darkness inside of us all would come to take form, and wreak havoc upon the world. We would be summoned to fight, and using our courage, would fight in a battle of epic perportions for the safety of not just the world, but the entire universe...

~~~~~~~((0))~~~~~~~~

The End.

Arnen
18th March 2003, 07:24 AM
Bye, guys! ^-^

Now start the sequal! Right now! *grr*

lugia_2000
18th March 2003, 01:50 PM
Haha...the sequel won't be for a while...I don't have a plot or villain...X_X

I need help...

Haruko
18th March 2003, 02:03 PM
Hmm..Maybe I will help,. If I get a Spark of Imagination..

This RPG has been a Blast..

Good Bye!!

(Well, I will show up for the sequel)

Tyler and Hobbes
18th March 2003, 07:28 PM
You guys are great be here for the sequel.

Twizzler0171
20th March 2003, 11:32 AM
I'll be here for the sequal. As you noticed, even when I'm here I don't come in often. Mostly becuase I don't know anyone has replied...