PDA

View Full Version : [P] "Dude! Retro Cartoon DVD!"

Yoh Asakura
13th July 2004, 03:16 PM
1. What cartoon/anime series would you like to see come to DVD?

1) Samurai Pizza Cats and Invader Zim for me.

phaedrus
13th July 2004, 03:18 PM
1. What cartoon/anime series would you like to see come to DVD? ren and stimpy, hands down.

Crystal Mew
13th July 2004, 05:13 PM
1. Invader Zim, or Rocko's Modern Life. I love both of these shows.... its such a shame they got replaced with shows such as Chalkzone :mad2:

Roy Karrde
13th July 2004, 05:38 PM
Well they are bringing out some episodes of it on DVD, but I would love to see the whole first season of The Real Ghostbusters on DVD, you know the good episodes before the show went to crap.

Gengachu
13th July 2004, 07:50 PM
I'm not too sure what I'd want released and I'm not sure of what has had been released. Ren and Stimpy for sure. Angry Beavers is another. Rocko would be cool as well.

Katie
13th July 2004, 08:21 PM
invader zim is already on dvd...
my answer: ANGRY. ****ING. BEAVERS. best show ever. ever ever ever.

~Katie

kainashi
13th July 2004, 08:41 PM
invader zim is already on dvd...
my answer: ANGRY. ****ING. BEAVERS. best show ever. ever ever ever.

~Katieposting in agreement.

i would also like to see ren and stimpy, rocko's modern life, old school teenage mutant ninja turtles, and that's about it, i guess. i forget a lot at my old age. :(

Andrew
13th July 2004, 08:44 PM
Oh good god, I would LOVE daria on DVD, DVD boxsets please, I'd totally buy that! It had comtempory music, it was darkly funny, and it was just in places hillarious.

I absolutely loved that cartoon and want it desperately back.

"The Jello is Jiggling!" - Brittney

Jane @ her chest "Afraid of a bit of competition?"

Gengachu
14th July 2004, 10:11 AM
http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v293/The_Tragic_Prince/TMNT/TMNTDVD.jpg

Jay Umbreon
14th July 2004, 04:56 PM
Either:

The Original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Super Ted
Button Moon
or Fairly Odd Parents

if the above arn't already available on DVD that is :) heh

~Jay

mr_pikachu
14th July 2004, 06:46 PM
The old Tom and Jerry cartoons. I actually used to rent videos full of those cartoons. Of course, I don't think I'd actually buy them, but they were my favorite old-school cartoons, nonetheless.

Gengachu
14th July 2004, 08:12 PM
To my knowledge, Cartoon Network shows Tom and Jerry everyday around noon(central time). I believe it's on from 11:30 to 12:30, but the might have changed it as I haven't watched in a week or so. It's a shame if they took it off.

Adz44
15th July 2004, 12:18 PM
Nice to see a lot of you have taste. I'd also like to see Ren and Stimpy on DVD. I watched a few episodes recently on 'Nick Toons' and I still find it hilarious as I did 8 years ago. A true classic in my book (like many of the old Nickelodeon cartoons).

I wouldn't mind seeing The Tick again, either. That cracked me up. Anyone else remember that?

Gengachu
15th July 2004, 08:46 PM
What I can remember of the Tick was decent, but it's been a while since I've seen it. I was their show was a channel that showed all the cartoons from the 90s.

Yoh Asakura
16th July 2004, 12:31 PM
Nice to see a lot of you have taste. I'd also like to see Ren and Stimpy on DVD. I watched a few episodes recently on 'Nick Toons' and I still find it hilarious as I did 8 years ago. A true classic in my book (like many of the old Nickelodeon cartoons).

I wouldn't mind seeing The Tick again, either. That cracked me up. Anyone else remember that?

SPOOOOOOOOOON!!!!

Yes I do.