PDA

View Full Version : Official TPM Members Picture Topic (3)

Pages : 1 [2] 3

kainashi
27th August 2004, 07:35 PM
She's with me 8).yeah. good luck with that there.

~*FirePrincess~*
28th August 2004, 12:51 AM
Since I've just joined a few days ago i fiqure I should post mine ;) I'm a bit shy so I covered my mouth :sweat4:

[attachment deleted by admin]

abunaidesu
28th August 2004, 12:58 AM
Since I've just joined a few days ago i fiqure I should post mine ;) I'm a bit shy so I covered my mouth :sweat4:

are you hawaiian ?_?

~*FirePrincess~*
28th August 2004, 01:18 AM
No, but I just came back from Hawaii on vacation when I took that picture

Zak
28th August 2004, 01:37 AM
Cute picture, FirePrincess! Where are you from if not Hawaiian? You look kinda like most of my Russian friends or girls I know, but yeah... don't flame me if you aren't, lol.

~Zak

lil_wayne
28th August 2004, 01:49 AM
lol wouldn't it be awesome if instead of melf it said milf??? nice pic by the way :)

Mewtwo-D2
29th August 2004, 11:06 PM
Yay, more non-cosplay pics of me!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v283/kendobunny/mesword.jpg
Me with big, honkin' foam rubber, PVC pipe, and duct tape sword. It's about five feet long, so it's quite impressive in real life.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v283/kendobunny/mesmile.jpg
Me actually smiling, which is quite a rarity, I assure you.

abunaidesu
29th August 2004, 11:10 PM
[color=iceblue]Yay, more non-cosplay pics of me!

Me with big, honkin' foam rubber, PVC pipe, and duct tape sword. It's about five feet long, so it's quite impressive in real life.

Me actually smiling, which is quite a rarity, I assure you.

youre very pretty :)

pokemaniacbill
29th August 2004, 11:11 PM
Damn right, Kiyone... those pictures definitely don't do her justice. Believe me.

kainashi
29th August 2004, 11:36 PM
Damn right, Kiyone... those pictures definitely don't do her justice. Believe me.you're trying too hard to get into her pants. :mad:

Mewtwo-D2
29th August 2004, 11:38 PM
He is entitled to try... I am his girlfriend, after all. We've been together for three years this October.

As long as he knows he's not getting into my pants, he can flatter me all he wants :P

pokemaniacbill
30th August 2004, 12:34 AM
*grins bemusedly* Indeed...

And kainashi... you're not trying hard enough to be quiet. Really quiet. Horribly quiet. Actually, I got a better idea... shut up about what I say about my Tenshi. Absolutely no need to be so crass around her.

Jay
30th August 2004, 02:39 AM
masochism at its finest :monocle:

rinni the bard
30th August 2004, 02:57 AM
I love the smiling pic Mewtwo-D2, you have a really nice smile! ^_^ I never smile in pictures because I have fugly teeth :(

Many others in this topic are good-looking as well but I can't remember who they are. Cut me some slack because I'm sick and on cold medication and too lazy to go back. :)

*hugs you all in a non-creepy way* Well, those of you who don't mind. :P

(Ugh, why do I get so sickeningly sweet when I'm medicated or drunk? Aren't I supposed to get mean or incoherent or something like everyone else does? Oh well.)

kainashi
30th August 2004, 05:45 PM
*grins bemusedly* Indeed...

And kainashi... you're not trying hard enough to be quiet. Really quiet. Horribly quiet. Actually, I got a better idea... shut up about what I say about my Tenshi. Absolutely no need to be so crass around her.AMENDMENT I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

i will not be oppressed when it is my god given right to speak. :mad:

phaedrus
30th August 2004, 07:43 PM
AMENDMENT I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

i will not be oppressed when it is my god given right to speak. :mad:

Assuming you are Christian/Pagan/Jewish/Hindu/Muslim. Buddha is not a god, trust me. I'm ****ing Buddhist.

YE SHALT NOT HAVE YE RIGHTS OPPRESSED!

i think.

RedStarWarrior
30th August 2004, 11:09 PM
Proclaiming that you are a Buddhist does not make you a Buddhist. Besides, Amendment I of the Bill of Rights of the Constitution of the United States of America gives one the right to worship how they choose, including the choice of not worshipping any deity.

kainashi
30th August 2004, 11:15 PM
alright guys. that's it. :mad:

http://www.wideopenwest.com/~kainashi007/backontopic.jpg

abunaidesu
30th August 2004, 11:15 PM
kainashi86: i didn't mean to start a religious debate with my post
kainashi86: :-(
Edge415: shut up bitch god will kill you
kainashi86: i hate when people take me seriously on tpm

lol

pokemaniacbill
31st August 2004, 01:16 PM
At least be respectful. It isn't hard and if anyone deserves respect, it's her. Understood?

kainashi
31st August 2004, 03:49 PM
At least be respectful. It isn't hard and if anyone deserves respect, it's her. Understood?no, i do not understand what you are saying. :confused:

RedStarWarrior
31st August 2004, 08:52 PM
What makes her so deserving? Anyway, enough off topic talk. Kainashi already displayed his lovely train wreck image once. Do we have to see it again? Although, I am sure he probably has URLs to other images.

pokemaniacbill
31st August 2004, 09:46 PM
*blinks* It's very simple. He can be a douchebag as he has been to me, since he only makes pointless and humorless posts. She, however, has done nothing wrong, and gets the same treatment as all others deserve: Common courtesy and respect if only because you exist.

abunaidesu
31st August 2004, 09:59 PM
*blinks* It's very simple. He can be a douchebag as he has been to me, since he only makes pointless and humorless posts. She, however, has done nothing wrong, and gets the same treatment as all others deserve: Common courtesy and respect if only because you exist.

your girlfriend is very pretty :)

kainashi
31st August 2004, 10:26 PM
*blinks* It's very simple. He can be a douchebag as he has been to me, since he only makes pointless and humorless posts. She, however, has done nothing wrong, and gets the same treatment as all others deserve: Common courtesy and respect if only because you exist.i have said nothing about your girlfriend, so lay off. :mad:

RedStarWarrior
31st August 2004, 10:55 PM
I find John's posts to be quite humorous at times. Now, please, Bill, stay on topic.

Zak
31st August 2004, 11:00 PM
Originially said in pokemaniacbill's custom title

Relaxed One

How about you keep to it.

~Zak

pokemaniacbill
1st September 2004, 05:37 PM
If you knew who I was, trust me, you'd knew why I picked it: Simple as that, it's not true at all.

And thank you Kiyone.

RedStarWarrior
2nd September 2004, 11:25 AM
Here is me just hanging out in my room. I finished classes for the week.

Ninetales3001
3rd September 2004, 07:27 AM
here's a pic of me drunk. and no - i'm not the asian girl. and no, i'm not the guy standing up in the background.

Tha_Dragon
4th September 2004, 02:27 PM
Yay, more non-cosplay pics of me!

Me actually smiling, which is quite a rarity, I assure you.You should be happy more often.

Yoh Asakura
4th September 2004, 03:08 PM
here's a pic of me drunk. and no - i'm not the asian girl. and no, i'm not the guy standing up in the background.

Who's the guy wearing the Stampede Duster? and how does it look up close? Was tempted to buy one myself.

And that girl isn't really that attractive, so stop fighting about it.

Chikoo
4th September 2004, 04:44 PM
:mad: ugly

SancLunatic
5th September 2004, 01:20 AM
:wave: Here's me! I know! I'm sexy!

Darkness
5th September 2004, 10:54 AM
Nah..not really.

Just kidding man.

Mad Goblin
5th September 2004, 11:37 PM
Dang, yo, I don't remember there being so many fine ladies here before. ... Then again, that was some time ago :sweat4:
Regardless, that bunny was the cutest logomorph I have ever seen.

Well, here's some pic of me, whom I'm sure no one even knows / cares about (and that goes for myself as well. I mean, who am I anyways?), with the awesomeness that is Wendee Lee! Unfortunately, the pictures are from a friend's on-line comic site, so they have been slightly editted and given... highly inappropriate text :no: But it seems no worse than the stuff I've seen being thrown about, so... enjoy!

(Pic #1 Caption: Hey, look! Our old buddy Mad Goblin showed up- and was raped of all his dignity by Wendee Lee.)

(Pic #2 Caption: Glutton for punishment that he is- here’s Mad Goblin trying to muscle in on Wendee... What a sad, sad, pathetic, sad man...)

Craig
5th September 2004, 11:47 PM
Here is me just hanging out in my room. I finished classes for the week.

you look like the type of guy who would try to steal my bag :(

rinni the bard
6th September 2004, 03:59 AM
Here is a pic of me standing next to a pic of Yoanna from America's Next Top Model. A girl in my class did my makeup (I go to makeup artistry school).

cd
6th September 2004, 04:09 AM
raven adonis is mick foley

FireBlast
6th September 2004, 06:42 AM
Hey guys this is me in front ^^; My younger brother is standing in the back, isn't he kawaii ??

And that's my dear ol mom sitting on the sit behind me in background with my cousin!! This was when we flew to Iran, I have great memories from that trip.

cd
6th September 2004, 07:59 AM
FB you are hot ^)^

Darkness
6th September 2004, 05:47 PM
An Iranian! Freaking sweet!

Hai neighbor!

kainashi
6th September 2004, 05:49 PM
An Iranian! Freaking sweet!

Hai neighbor!he is an israeli, not iranian. :mad:

phaedrus
6th September 2004, 07:38 PM
FB is awesome. 8)

Bulbasaur4
6th September 2004, 08:49 PM
^^ Nice picture Rinni!! You match the model in the picture too perfectly! The make up was very well done as well... wish I could do such a job.

Yeah.. .well here is a piccy. Sorta was a dare but it wasn't really too big of one so I'll just put it up. Not a very good picture in my opinion either... but it just has me in a swim suit but I was lying down so it isn't anything too bad.

kainashi
6th September 2004, 08:56 PM
^^ Nice picture Rinni!! You match the model in the picture too perfectly! The make up was very well done as well... wish I could do such a job.

Yeah.. .well here is a piccy. Sorta was a dare but it wasn't really too big of one so I'll just put it up. Not a very good picture in my opinion either... but it just has me in a swim suit but I was lying down so it isn't anything too bad.

great. now we'll have to hear about this for a few pages or so. :(

Craig
6th September 2004, 09:02 PM
A Dare? I think after all the posts about how hot you are, this is pretty fishy o.O

Still, nice pic though :P I like it.

kainashi
6th September 2004, 09:04 PM
A Dare? I think after all the posts about how hot you are, this is pretty fishy o.Overy, very fishy. :what:

Bulbasaur4
6th September 2004, 09:44 PM
kainashi, there isn't any need to post comments like that. (reguarding your first one.) It sorta pisses me off because it makes me feel bad and I'm NOT in the mood to get even more grumpy and depressed then I already am at this point. So just please shut your mouth for once... please.

Anywho, naw.. it really was a dare. If I wanted to post a picture of myself in a swimsuit I would just do it. :p Actually the dare came from some one who was banned not too long ago.... so that might explain the roots of the dare a bit to some. And to others... maybe not? ;_; I was just bored... But if I just want to post more pictures I'll just post them of my dog or some thing I guess... since it bothers people otherwise. :(

kainashi
6th September 2004, 09:59 PM
kainashi, there isn't any need to post comments like that. (reguarding your first one.) It sorta pisses me off because it makes me feel bad and I'm NOT in the mood to get even more grumpy and depressed then I already am at this point. So just please shut your mouth for once... please. i didn't mean anything by that post. i was just joking around. i just think it's annoying when people like strat, etc. act retarded and like they have never seen a girl before, so whatever, i'm sorry you take what i say so seriously. :ssj:

Katie
6th September 2004, 10:37 PM
Actually the dare came from some one who was banned not too long ago....
three guesses who it was :rolleyes: b4 you're beautiful, I just dont particularly like this pic... :(

~Katie

kainashi
6th September 2004, 10:44 PM
three guesses who it was :rolleyes: b4 you're beautiful, I just dont particularly like this pic... :(

~Katie:lol: good job on listening to tmm, kalah. ;\

Yohasuki
7th September 2004, 02:36 PM

Haha, very pretty!

Jay Umbreon
7th September 2004, 02:48 PM
nice pics, FB and Kalah :) oh, Kalah, I like the damien rice song quote you have in your sig too ^^ 'tis a wicked song.

*steals johns smiley* :ssj: dayung.

~Jay

kainashi
7th September 2004, 03:01 PM
*steals johns smiley* :ssj: dayung.

~Jayget your own smilie. :mad:

woz
7th September 2004, 03:14 PM

show more skin next time.

Ninetales3001
7th September 2004, 04:10 PM
Who's the guy wearing the Stampede Duster? and how does it look up close? Was tempted to buy one myself.

it's very sexy upclose, because I made it. XD (though, his mom took the interfacing out of the collar for some weird reason, so it doesn't stand up all pretty like)

---

new pic~

kainashi
7th September 2004, 04:37 PM
it's very sexy upclose, because I made it. XD (though, his mom took the interfacing out of the collar for some weird reason, so it doesn't stand up all pretty like)

---

new pic~get a haircut. :mad:

Yohasuki
7th September 2004, 05:48 PM
http://cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/Picture0062.jpg

This is me.

Bulbasaur4
7th September 2004, 06:05 PM
Yohasuki-

Nice piccy! I thought you had some thing on your eyebrow but it turned out to be a piece of lint on my computer. Anywho... you're hair looks very nice and you look adorable. ^^

Chikoo
7th September 2004, 07:09 PM
http://cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/Picture0062.jpg

This is me.
I wanna see the rest of that picture. :*

Ninetales3001
8th September 2004, 12:47 AM
get a haircut. :mad:

What? I don't need a haircut! XD I got my haircut like before the summer, and my hair use to go down to my jawline. XD

PNT510
8th September 2004, 03:59 AM
I demand more pics of Nine in costume.

Yohasuki
8th September 2004, 04:15 AM
I wanna see the rest of that picture. :*
Umm..I don't think I go that far XD;

Katie
8th September 2004, 08:48 PM
What? I don't need a haircut! XD I got my haircut like before the summer, and my hair use to go down to my jawline. XD
long hair is sexy 8)

~Katie

Ninetales3001
9th September 2004, 12:46 AM
I demand more pics of Nine in costume.

haha okays~

Jay Umbreon
11th September 2004, 03:02 AM
oh be jeebus, wouldya look at the honkers on that :eek:

Crystal Mew
11th September 2004, 11:50 AM
Yohasuki- omg, you look like the dude off Everwood :eek:

very cool, lol

Nine- ooh, don't listen to those chumps, I like your hair :yes:

rinni the bard
11th September 2004, 08:15 PM
Aw, thanks, B4 :D You are gorgeous! Hehe.

I agree that Nine shouldn't cut his hair. He may want to consider a breast reduction, though. Those things would be murder on the back! Har har.

My jokes are bad, but that is life. :D

PancaKe
12th September 2004, 08:57 AM
This is proof that: 1) me and ryan met up and 2) ryan is indeed not a woman.

^.^;; it was taken at the top of centerpoint tower in sydney.

mvtm
12th September 2004, 10:42 AM
heh cool pic PancaKe !!

Yohasuki : Octillery and i woul like too see more.. j/k nice pic dude yeah i like you haircut.

Anyways i uploaded a couple of pics that i coudnt post because of terms of space . Emm what can i say enjoy^^

Pic 1 (http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0QwAAAP0SpmQ4aJZYFppvV0ANiAFV8npVH93*cMsYFp5Nf3!mB NxOK0FwBKlsyjV1Cj7t3lw4FasTB1jamKPjy8o857in!7EdyeO ugX0rXRU/DSCN0096.JPG?dc=4675488802808662014) Me infront of the White House.

Pic 2 (http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0QwDlAvYSCmPix6e1WFXW*iIJLRwyZjh7IVMtOHSk09*aVSeQP eYlq64ouRn5PqLv7vGOGLTcrfDNRvt1hjBrCmYlbk7G0O*CNY6 psecctoM/DSCN0116.JPG?dc=4675488802815301715) My Bro & me in a monument *cant remember* ...

Pic 3 (http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0QwDlAvES6WHix6e1WFXW*jRVsWCPP81xRyQU4sQUXwkR3nTTG dzDmxJLcs0orpBM66xtZdXHIZmxRWBheW0AlliMwYsU4PixV6K lTGOK4zY/DSCN0120.JPG?dc=4675488802819749392) With the Obelisk

Pic 4 (http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0QwCtAvUS0mLix6e1WFXW*jpmy0UhG*UTlG1bdUJWtLS4Z945I GFzkiHmQvbs8lAW8v09aFvySEsuf6plDQMVZVwQW1Kr2SzAU3V 1Qd8YuyI/DSCN0133.JPG?dc=4675488802826214114) On Arlington , back JFK grave.

Pic 5 (http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0QwAXA*0SqWS8CQy!SkIti!xY4oHTrHpBwCQwtxWx857qDdNyT loZ9LOUgDg9sYVI4UkS1nGdLSJcF73h03pWcFXVIzqzy8O81BJ 6k3cEIQQ/DSCN0285.JPG?dc=4675488802838515218) Niagara Falls

Pic 6 (http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0QwAXA*kSwmO8CQy!SkIti*dV*WAhmSCsujkl4igFp2TThWUDr q0i!ksUg4ZZhm5M9X3vDxV6Mc4PXeVF67FMCAYkogCR21YOQNE 6BcsVXdc/DSCN0290.JPG?dc=4675488802858101860) Canada !

Pic 7 (http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0QwDlAvsSNmS8CQy!SkIti1x54XwOH*uaCz3jj2sbuUFRMn!Le UHFoHmUVmthhRm54okzEgatyPDkQnXlJuAiHEuJ49m7UhAleqZ oHY3oPo0/DSCN0292.JPG?dc=4675488802864634982) Niagara Falls US side

Pic 8 (http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0QwAXA*QSmWL8ZAPBqt41pOQ*UBg0WEwLTYm1gorjVBcd6zdcB Thjc3bs3W0pGnzv0RvoLVgFn9P3DVOJ5UU0MzmvckCszZZB1Zn SD!pBcAU/DSCN0303.JPG?dc=4675488802872641119) On the Boat

kainashi
12th September 2004, 10:48 AM
nice pics, maria. :)

Ninetales3001
12th September 2004, 12:47 PM
I agree that Nine shouldn't cut his hair. He may want to consider a breast reduction, though. Those things would be murder on the back! Har har.

XDDD I should! my back has been killing me for ever~ XD

Bulbasaur4
12th September 2004, 06:35 PM
Yohasuki : Octillery and i woul like too see more.. j/k nice pic dude yeah i like you haircut.

I second... err... third that? ^^ heh

Oh... and nice pics MVTM! ^^ You look so nice and the places you've been to are so kewelies.

RedStarWarrior
13th September 2004, 12:44 AM
Heh. MVTM referred to the Washington Monument as 'the Obelisk'. I find that to be cute! Also, great pictures!

Jay
14th September 2004, 08:49 AM
Yohasuki - You look like me. :oh:

Chikoo
14th September 2004, 09:02 PM
Yohasuki - You do look like Gregory Smith, except you don't have his big nose. And I demand you to post the rest of that picture. :mad:

Pancake - I'd like to take a bite out off your pancakes. Rowr. Just kidding. Haha. ^_^;

Maria - That's all I got. For now. :o

Yohasuki
17th September 2004, 08:53 AM
I second... err... third that? ^^ heh

Oh... and nice pics MVTM! ^^ You look so nice and the places you've been to are so kewelies.

Umm, what do I get in return? XD;

Mad Goblin
17th September 2004, 11:57 PM
I in no way should be posting this picture, as it the absolute worst driver's license pic I've ever seen. However, in some long-complicated story, I had to get another driver's license recently :oh: , and I can honestly the torch has been passed.

Anyhoo, here's a real picture of me. To the left, my ugly new driver's license that looks nothing like me. The right, my college ID as reference to what I do look like.

The face of evil... (http://eng.utoledo.edu/~scantu/faceofevil.jpg)

PNT510
18th September 2004, 01:26 AM
haha okays~
YES!!!

PancaKe
18th September 2004, 06:36 AM
Pancake - I'd like to take a bite out off your pancakes. Rowr. Just kidding. Haha. ^_^;

:sweat4:

Bulbasaur4
20th September 2004, 04:43 PM
Umm, what do I get in return? XD;

Hmm... I dunno, what d'yah want? Post another piccy and we can come to a compromise. Hee.

Adz44
29th September 2004, 07:47 AM
Hi. It's been a while since my last picture. Thought I'd show my latest one. I took it yesterday...I was bored...lol

http://public.fotki.com/Adz44/myself_and_others/me_holding_the_drin.html

RedStarWarrior
29th September 2004, 09:44 AM
So they call it Pepsi Max where you are, but Pepsi Edge in America. How gay...

Adz44
29th September 2004, 11:45 AM
Pepsi Max has been about for years ("Maximum Taste, No Sugar"). Not sure if Pepsi Edge is the American equivalent. Does it have no sugar, but still taste good (if not better)?

RedStarWarrior
29th September 2004, 12:44 PM
Ah, so they are different. I thought it said "Same Taste, Less Sugar" which is what Pepsi Edge says (I think).

Yoh Asakura
29th September 2004, 03:22 PM
http://www.sighost.us/members/YohAsakura/jay.jpg

Ewww Jay x]

Toxicity
29th September 2004, 05:32 PM
I think you're okay, Jay.

I'll get pics of myself in. At least when I get more recent (*hasn't had a photo taken that isn't school-related in almost a year*)

Syberia
30th September 2004, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by Bulbasaur4:
Hmm... I dunno, what d'yah want?
Less clothes ;).

Luna Artemis
30th September 2004, 05:13 AM
:rolleyes:

Tha_Dragon
30th September 2004, 11:35 PM
Less clothes ;).wtf?! lmfao :lol:

Yukitsukai
2nd October 2004, 02:34 PM
http://www.sighost.us/members/YohAsakura/jay.jpg

Ewww Jay x]

<3

Anyways, here's my most recent picture: Me all prettied up for homecoming, taken no more than 20 minutes ago. My hair's scary. The end.

Tha_Dragon
2nd October 2004, 03:02 PM
^You look great!

Scarlet Spider
2nd October 2004, 03:32 PM
Wow, I'm such a nerd.

mvtm
11th October 2004, 03:00 PM
Heh guys i was searching around , had nothing to do , so i found a pic of me when i was 4 years in preeschool. I really found out that the photo turned out cute , but the scanned version isnt as good as the original.(colors are way darkers and you dont see shadows and blah)

Anyways tell me what you think.Please.

Silent Dragonfly
11th October 2004, 03:37 PM
Finally got a webcam.

It me in all my crap - average (imo) looks department.

kainashi
11th October 2004, 03:38 PM
Finally got a webcam.

It me in all my crap - average (imo) looks department.you look older than 16. :(

Silent Dragonfly
11th October 2004, 03:51 PM
I assure you, I am 16, 17 next month.

Yoh Asakura
11th October 2004, 03:59 PM
You look older then me and i'm 18~

Adz44
11th October 2004, 04:03 PM
I've seen a few (well, maybe a good hundred or so...don't know all of them, obviously) people who don't look their age. When I was 15, I looked as though as I was 19...apparently...lol

Without going off-topic too much, JoJo is another good example. She doesn't look 13 to me. At first, I thought she was 17 or 18. Anyone agree, or is it just me and my family?

Jay
12th October 2004, 08:08 AM
Yukitsukai, that picture reminds me of Kelis. ;o

Toxicity
12th October 2004, 03:19 PM
Without going off-topic too much, JoJo is another good example. She doesn't look 13 to me. At first, I thought she was 17 or 18. Anyone agree, or is it just me and my family?

Yeah, I did at first as well.

At least you're not 15 and have been thought of as a 30 year old. o_o

Kris
12th October 2004, 04:36 PM
O.K so how old do I look??

Yoh Asakura
12th October 2004, 04:38 PM
I've seen a few (well, maybe a good hundred or so...don't know all of them, obviously) people who don't look their age. When I was 15, I looked as though as I was 19...apparently...lol

I still don't think she's 13~

Kris you're purdy =]

RedStarWarrior
12th October 2004, 05:33 PM
Kris you're purdy =]
I second this. :love2:

Kris
12th October 2004, 05:36 PM
But how old do I look?!?!

Thank you by the way

RedStarWarrior
12th October 2004, 05:43 PM
Old enough to be legal for me. ;) Seriously though, probably 17.

Yoh Asakura
12th October 2004, 05:44 PM
I'd shoot 15~ 16 max~

Kris
12th October 2004, 05:46 PM
I'd shoot 15~ 16 max~

Really??????

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

That seriously sucks

Chris
12th October 2004, 05:48 PM
(i think he was being sarcastic)

Yoh Asakura
12th October 2004, 05:48 PM
Oh sorry if you're younger ~.~

RedStarWarrior
12th October 2004, 05:50 PM
She is 17, almost 18....

Kris
12th October 2004, 05:51 PM
Wrong way jay!

Chris - No comments on this pic then? You normally have something to say on it

Moonlight Espeon
12th October 2004, 05:51 PM
You look your real age which appears to be 17..

Yoh Asakura
12th October 2004, 06:00 PM
Oops?

My apologies~

PNT510
12th October 2004, 06:08 PM
You look 15.

Tainted
12th October 2004, 06:20 PM
Finally got those updated pictures of me shrunk down. I got one of me stoned in class and another of my tattoo. Try and guess how old I am from the picture... If you already know me, then you don't count.

I'm fifteen.

Syberia
12th October 2004, 08:03 PM
You could easily be 20.

kainashi
12th October 2004, 08:10 PM
you look like the typical burnt out teenager. :)

Tainted
13th October 2004, 07:06 AM
you look like the typical burnt out teenager. :)

I wasn't quite burnt out yet, that came a couple hours after the picture. :)

Adieu,
Zak Hunter

FTorchicX
13th October 2004, 03:56 PM
Holy crap Tainted, you look a lot older than that. Then again, I shouldn't be surprised as I am. I have a friend that looks and sounds like an 18 year old, and he just turned that age a few months ago.

Moonlight Espeon
14th October 2004, 04:55 PM
Finally got those updated pictures of me shrunk down. I got one of me stoned in class and another of my tattoo. Try and guess how old I am from the picture... If you already know me, then you don't count.

I'm fifteen.

That's.. nearly.. impossible.. o_o;
You look 22+ to me. o.o;
Or maybe that's just because I'm comparing myself, and considering my age I would probably think that

Jay
15th October 2004, 10:18 AM
Or maybe that's just because I'm comparing myself, and considering my age I would probably think that
wat

You guys haven't looked at many other 15 year olds before (http://faceparty.com/public/854/images/imperial_dragon_7334379.jpg) have you? :(

Tainted reminds me of someone I knew online called Noah. Hmm if I find his picture I'll edit, he is also 15.

Leon-IH
15th October 2004, 11:30 AM
man, Tainted if your my age you darn sure grew fast. :o

Tha_Dragon
15th October 2004, 11:34 PM
^Tainted should stop smoking.

Absol Mewtwo
19th October 2004, 03:20 PM
FEAR THEE! FOR I AM THE UGLY!!

:cry:

Tainted
21st October 2004, 03:26 PM
^Tainted should stop smoking.

Does anyone understand where this comment came from? Sure, I smoke a lot, but why should I stop?

Adieu,
Zak Hunter

Tha_Dragon
21st October 2004, 06:43 PM
^Dude, the reason you look so much older than you really is because you smoke so much. You should stop because it's obviously bad for your health. This is only a comment, not an insult. Peace.

Moonlight Espeon
21st October 2004, 06:49 PM
wat

You guys haven't looked at many other 15 year olds before (http://faceparty.com/public/854/images/imperial_dragon_7334379.jpg) have you? :(

Tainted reminds me of someone I knew online called Noah. Hmm if I find his picture I'll edit, he is also 15.

Age difference is large..

Anyway.. to my knowledge, smoking doesn't make you look older o_o;

Tha_Dragon
21st October 2004, 06:53 PM
^Yeah, it does. Teenagers smoke to look older.

Moonlight Espeon
21st October 2004, 06:56 PM
^Yeah, it does. Teenagers smoke to look older.

I'm afraid you're horribly mistaken.. Teenagers smoke either because A) they want to or B) they got influenced by somebody to or, finally, C) they think it makes them look cool
it may happen as a result of smoking but it is certainly not their motive to smoke

Tha_Dragon
21st October 2004, 06:58 PM
^Those are the main reasons but teenage girls can smoke to look older and that gets guys to like them.

Zak
21st October 2004, 07:01 PM
Smoking doesn't make you look older at all. Unless you mean older by crippled and wrinkly, that's the only effect it would probably have that's the most similar to aging.

~Zak

Tha_Dragon
21st October 2004, 07:03 PM
^Trust me, I've heard of teenage girls that smoke to look older.

Drago
22nd October 2004, 01:53 AM
Whoa, this is all so incredibly bizarre... I'm putting my picture up for the first time (ever), so if I've somehow messed up, don't blame me, blame society. I would've done this years ago, but my 'computer ineptitude' sorta hinders my progress.
Additionally, the photos aren't great; I took them myself. Took me a while to get it even relatively close.

One self-portrait, one... evidence of insanity.

Tainted
22nd October 2004, 07:05 AM
^Trust me, I've heard of teenage girls that smoke to look older.

They don't mean physically older, they mean to improve their image. Smoking actually makes you look younger, as it stunts your growth. What these "teenage girls" mean, is they're trying to look cool, or trying to look like older more defined people by smoking.
Tobacco is wacko, anyway. It's all about the weed.

Adieu,
Zak Hunter

Heald
22nd October 2004, 07:15 AM
Smokers are jokers!

Ninetales3001
22nd October 2004, 12:31 PM
Smoking is a great way to lose weight :yes:

Crystal Mew
22nd October 2004, 12:59 PM
smoking causes cancer :no:

looking hot nine ;)

Darkness
22nd October 2004, 01:41 PM
Smoking makes your skin wrinkle early and stuff, but that's about it. For those of you who actually know me, you can tell that if I want to look 8 years older, all I have to do is not shave for 3 days. <_<

SmoothCriminal
25th October 2004, 08:52 PM
isnt the greatest picture but whatever it will do.

kainashi
25th October 2004, 09:37 PM
isnt the greatest picture but whatever it will do.get a haircut, chump. :mad:

Crystal Mew
25th October 2004, 09:50 PM
You look familiar.... :what:

his hair is fine John :mad2:

ps I like your hair :) lolz

kainashi
25th October 2004, 10:27 PM
it's because he resembles a hobbit, right? :P

Razola
25th October 2004, 10:42 PM
I'd say a couple thousands years. Seriously, it looks like your bones haven't evolved in eons. But I'm sure such a structure coupled with modern-day intelligence makes you the pinnacle of humanity.

Just don't breed.

EDIT: For reproductive purposes. If you want do it for fun, put on the Trojans and have at it.

BlazikenKevin
25th October 2004, 10:50 PM
I don't have no piccie of myself... :'( My parents prolly won't let me take one either, as they would fear that I might get stalked. Yeah, right... I'm butt ugly... Anyways, if you want a brief look at how I would like to look, take a look at my sprite in my sig...

I'll try and get a pic, although I make no promises...

SmoothCriminal
26th October 2004, 01:54 PM
get a haircut, chump. :mad:

soory loogie :*

Tainted
26th October 2004, 08:59 PM
But I'm sure such a structure coupled with modern-day intelligence makes you the pinnacle of humanity.

You got that right, bub.

Adieu,
Zak Hunter

Ninetales3001
1st November 2004, 05:25 AM
I'm not only perfect, I'm Canadian too~ XDD

mvtm
4th November 2004, 08:55 PM
hey guys i got a new photo , halloween thing . sorry for quality i think its kind of crappy. but emm this photo is insane. i got some emm weird friends. but we had a good time maybe after ill find more.

i am the one whos being strangulated..i dont know how to say in english.

Me (http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0UgAjA6wXQ7qhtWOOpTRZ9kzl3*d2XG270djkS3mniqsYp5Jqd y7dr2vD6wE*HmIoGp7pswgTVNxrHEdjIh2cWcpw*QqJTRpKAr5 HY2THIAKL4Ea5cPJEq!zmytBw5V7m/Mari%20V%20y%20Vane%202.jpg?dc=4675496146537824742 )

BTW nine your t shirt seens really nice.

Bulbasaur4
5th November 2004, 07:22 PM
If anyone has any doubts about how big hunting is in South Dakota... look no further.

-_-; One of my guyfriends who is in college in South Dakota sent me these pictures that he took of his friends hunting.
Here are two.

I find them depicting average daily college life in SD... from what I hear.
Wow, even cornfield backgrounds... and gasp, a TRUCK!

Syberia
5th November 2004, 09:58 PM
It's not exactly a picture, but here's a little something I did for video class. It's part of a rap video I did with my friend (just PM/IM me if you want the whole thing; it's too big to upload on Angelfire).

http://www.angelfire.com/pokemon2/syberia3/video.mpg

Ali
9th November 2004, 05:26 PM
I am teh pimp. (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v399/leaf_green/showgirls.png)

Heald
9th November 2004, 05:32 PM
Your hoodie is promoting the devil. THE DEVIL! Otherwise, nice Ali ;)

kainashi
9th November 2004, 07:12 PM
nvidia? more like nshitia. :mad:

Kirei
10th November 2004, 02:45 AM
This is me and Ade, all dressed up for my work's formal dinner dance. Sorry it is a little blurry. :196:
http://www.iphq.net/tpm/uploads/17375/Pict0005.jpg

Andrew
10th November 2004, 02:52 AM
You both look very nice.

:)

I'm trying to get pictures on my PC from my new Nokia 7600 but its having a Driver Spaz Attack, and I install the Driver, and it keeps ****ing up. Oh well.

Flannery
10th November 2004, 03:35 AM
You both look very nice.

:)

I'm trying to get pictures on my PC from my new Nokia 7600 but its having a Driver Spaz Attack, and I install the Driver, and it keeps ****ing up. Oh well.
Hmmm.... I would love to see your pretty face again. I still remember your older pictures. Hehe. You are just like a adorable candy. Very yummy.

PancaKe
10th November 2004, 05:16 AM
Hmmm.... I would love to see your pretty face again. I still remember your older pictures. Hehe. You are just like a adorable candy. Very yummy.

I've seen it for real. Don't get your hopes TOO high.

:D

Razola
10th November 2004, 05:22 AM
I'll be posting pictures of my apartment tomorrow if I have the time.

Kirei, you need to save in a better format of something, because this was the first thing that came to mind:

http://www.cicap.org/img_pub/varie/loch_ness_foto_del_dentista.jpg

Formal dance? OR ALIEN CONSPIRACY!? This is how rumors start, people.

Kirei
10th November 2004, 05:34 AM
Haha, well the picture came out blurry to begin with. I think it was my friend's camera. She took it so I'll blame her! :P :196:

PancaKe
10th November 2004, 06:10 AM
^.^;;

Its me.

Smiling.

My mum took the photo. She was a floor below me on the Eiffel Tower :)

Flannery
10th November 2004, 06:45 AM
I've seen it for real. Don't get your hopes TOO high.

:D
Hehe, why? ^^ I really think, Andy is hot.
Why, why I don`t live in Australia? :( I would love to hug him every day :)

Kirei
10th November 2004, 06:57 AM
Flannery, you're weird. Anyway, Andy is MY online boyfriend so :P :196:

Flannery
10th November 2004, 12:45 PM
Flannery, you're weird. Anyway, Andy is MY online boyfriend so :P :196:
I`m just joking. I met Andy long time ago on Serebii and he knows, that I like his look. But I don`t have feelings to him. Don`t worry. I will not steal him from you. You can sleep well.
Online relationship? Ehem.....

Kirei
10th November 2004, 12:51 PM
Well it's only a jokey thing, not a real online relationship, if those even are real which I doubt. Hehe in real life I'm engaged (to Ade who you can see in the photo) :196:

Tha_Dragon
10th November 2004, 11:19 PM
^.^;;

Its me.

Smiling.

My mum took the photo. She was a floor below me on the Eiffel Tower :)I can't really see what you really look like. Is that you in your avatar?

mvtm
14th November 2004, 01:41 PM
hey Pancake original photo . lol . Eiffel Tower i see . so many colors...

I just hate when i post a photo and everyboady comments about everyone and i am kind of left behind... no really , but hey whatever.

i got some pics when i was kid.. hmm ... no , wait. baby? well some years ago.

be sure to check , but i think they turned a bit darker than the originals.

On the crib? i dont know how to call it. (http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RAASA7QTDpR4tUaa5xTZl3**4gTMMNWEA6rCTk0A0SBf95UAv vzvVFo0fC6*IRbX3J4TVnMFUO1kBFukpyNUfWombcw8OQFuVPZ BUYPZejA/MariV0001.JPG?dc=4675497479962056837)

I want you ! Boo!. (http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RAAZA5gU!MiVW3amoU51xPFBAJjB0Qe4we1kj03JJjTD6alH1 kmW5PCq46tacTNppDKmOwcNWZu4ccRVhA21mWBu5Z!kk9Jvgn3 8xA9sUP0/MariVchiq.JPG?dc=4675497479966951509)

Just saying hi. (http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0SAAkA1kVAQaVW3amoU51xEEHA34ocEIT0WMKPOKEdhEhx9pot 3T18n*CRTS4mvHHMVh9XndT3l57Ki7vZAFqijcT1LkzjgYiWF7 SstidJKUAAAAAAAAAAA/MariVchiq0001.JPG?dc=4675497479971526444)

Enjoy :yum:

kainashi
14th November 2004, 02:17 PM
hey Pancake original photo . lol . Eiffel Tower i see . so many colors...

I just hate when i post a photo and everyboady comments about everyone and i am kind of left behind... no really , but hey whatever.

i got some pics when i was kid.. hmm ... no , wait. baby? well some years ago.

be sure to check , but i think they turned a bit darker than the originals.

On the crib? i dont know how to call it. (http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RAASA7QTDpR4tUaa5xTZl3**4gTMMNWEA6rCTk0A0SBf95UAv vzvVFo0fC6*IRbX3J4TVnMFUO1kBFukpyNUfWombcw8OQFuVPZ BUYPZejA/MariV0001.JPG?dc=4675497479962056837)

I want you ! Boo!. (http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RAAZA5gU!MiVW3amoU51xPFBAJjB0Qe4we1kj03JJjTD6alH1 kmW5PCq46tacTNppDKmOwcNWZu4ccRVhA21mWBu5Z!kk9Jvgn3 8xA9sUP0/MariVchiq.JPG?dc=4675497479966951509)

Just saying hi. (http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0SAAkA1kVAQaVW3amoU51xEEHA34ocEIT0WMKPOKEdhEhx9pot 3T18n*CRTS4mvHHMVh9XndT3l57Ki7vZAFqijcT1LkzjgYiWF7 SstidJKUAAAAAAAAAAA/MariVchiq0001.JPG?dc=4675497479971526444)

Enjoy :yum:cute pics, mvtm. :)

PancaKe
25th November 2004, 02:33 AM
I went to a formal and OH MY GOSH I got make up done.

Lol Ive never worn makeup in my life.

This is how i scrub up. (http://au.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/punkrockpancake/detail?.dir=9366&.dnm=255d.jpg&.src=ph)

Cheesey
25th November 2004, 11:19 AM
Tara has purple eyelids! And yeah, nice pics, Maria.

Flannery, Ade is also AntiAsh Superstar on these boards. Just thought you might like to know since I'm sure that Soo's (Kirei) explanation of who he was wasn't terribly informative. ;P

phaedrus
25th November 2004, 12:10 PM
coolios people 8)

Crystal Mew
25th November 2004, 10:30 PM
Nice pic Tara :) you look perty

you remind me of this girl I know :O

Chris Watarimono
26th November 2004, 09:00 AM
Huhuhuhuhu...I guess I should post mines as well. This is my Senior Piccy, BTW, although right now I have a goatee.

-Chris R.

Jay
26th November 2004, 11:28 AM
You all are looking very hot. Grand pictures to all.

PancaKe
27th November 2004, 05:27 AM
thanks guys ^.^;; I showed my two best friends those pics, and they burst out laughing at me. They were crying with laugher and I felt so weird. Lol, I didn't know whether to laugh with them , or get offended , because i didn't know whether they were laughing at me because i looked bad or becuase i looked different.

*sigh*

Syberia
28th November 2004, 07:33 PM
I be representin', yo! (http://img100.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img100&image=forizzle.jpg)

I'm so white :(.

en0miz
28th November 2004, 07:40 PM
Taken like last week via camera phone. :>

http://img94.exs.cx/img94/2818/Picture909.jpg

http://img116.exs.cx/img116/6323/Picture370.jpg

ryandude713
28th November 2004, 07:41 PM
Tara is sooooooo hot.
But still not as ghetto fabulous as Syberia.

Yukitsukai
28th November 2004, 07:47 PM

Nice industrial :)

Syberia
28th November 2004, 07:47 PM
Fo' shizzle, homedawg!

And nice earring thingy, Simone. You look great.

en0miz
28th November 2004, 07:50 PM
Thanks. I am so hardkore lolo 8)

Chikoo
28th November 2004, 08:19 PM

Lookin' good, Simoney Baloney. :*

Yukitsukai
29th November 2004, 08:47 PM
Me, my new glasses, my (now gone) lip ring, and my gravity defying hair. Woo.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v352/kimmis_junk/IM000543.jpg

ryandude713
29th November 2004, 10:36 PM
Heres a pic of me taken recently
enjoy

abunaidesu
29th November 2004, 10:44 PM
here is a pic of me with some friends on the bus :love:

kainashi
29th November 2004, 10:57 PM
here is a pic of me with some friends on the bus :love:is this one actually you or another fake? ;o

abunaidesu
29th November 2004, 11:00 PM
is this one actually you or another fake? ;o

it's obviously real :rolleyes:

PancaKe
29th November 2004, 11:10 PM
Tara is sooooooo hot.

Awww thank you ^.^;;

I went to another formal occasion, and I got my pic taken there. It's kind of a weird pic, but I didn't take it, my friend did (and when I didnt know) but seeing as I haven't got my film developed yet from the nite, its the only pic I've got.

Syberia
29th November 2004, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by ryandude713:
Tara is sooooooo hot.
Posting in agreement ;).

EDIT: So is Kiyone.

Jay
29th November 2004, 11:39 PM
you look so hot kiyone 8) all four of you

ryandude713
30th November 2004, 12:06 AM
tara, your picture looks like a very strange gothic natalie portman doll
and your eyes are rolled back, so you look like a sexy zombie
that is the best i can describe it
please dont hurt me
im just a little rabbit

Subliminal Seranade
30th November 2004, 12:16 PM
me and my lovely wife

http://images5.theimagehosting.com/img001.1.JPG

ryandude713
30th November 2004, 12:22 PM
i am appalled that ron jeremy isnt in that picture with you two!

Subliminal Seranade
30th November 2004, 01:14 PM
i am appalled that ron jeremy isnt in that picture with you two!

So am I, so am I...

Chikoo
30th November 2004, 06:38 PM
Kiyone's smokin. And I'll jump the bandwagon and say that Pancake is hot, because she's damn fine.
Random : Image Googling Jon Jeremy is a no-no. :(

Crystal Mew
30th November 2004, 06:58 PM
Welll lets see here,

Simone: looking hot my friend, ;) and I like your piercing, even though I already said that before :round:

Kyle: lol, that rapper pic makes me laugh, I already said what I thought about it at another board, but I'll refrain myself since I will be "flirting" and certainly get critisized for it :rolleyes:

Kimmay: <3 peircing, even if you had it for 2 days :(

Steph: if that is you, then you are teh pretty, if its not, then damn, hurry up and get your pic up here :mad2:

Tara: I love that dress. seriously. I want it!!! holy crap, where did you buy it lol (I know you live in aussie-land, but yeah, stil want it, its hawt <3)

and Subliminal Seranade: you and your wife look cute =}

Syberia
30th November 2004, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by Crystal Mew:
I'll refrain myself since I will be "flirting" and certainly get critisized for it
Yeah, 'cuz you know I never do that :rolleyes:.

Right, sexy? ;)

Crystal Mew
30th November 2004, 07:09 PM
Of course you wouldn't Kyle <3

Hmmm.... Once I get a camera, I will post a pic of myself. yays

Zak
30th November 2004, 08:26 PM
Tara is... oh never mind, I'm just so predictable.

and Kiyone... would be hot, if that pic is real. Not saying it isn't, the bottom line simply is the fact that the girls in that pic are hot, regardless of whether she is among them or not. :P

One thing though... a bit of psychology here, if that pic was real, wouldnt it be common to say at least which one you are, or at least tell us to guess... the way you worded it kinda makes it seem like we are already supposed to know, but I mean, come on, if it was real you'd be at least pretty likely to say one of the above.

phaedrus
30th November 2004, 08:31 PM
i am quite suspicious. :monocle:

Syberia
30th November 2004, 10:53 PM
Am I the only one that noticed the arrow saying "me" pointing to one of them?

PancaKe
30th November 2004, 11:00 PM
^.^ I noticed the arrow but after a while. I saw something coming out of her head and was like O.o

^.^ by the way, thank you to all the people who are convinced im hot or something. thanks (hey id rather take a compliment than deny it. its better than being called ugly.)

Crystal Mew
1st December 2004, 07:26 PM

I also saw the black arrow and the word "ME"

I think mr Zakky needs some glasses or something :yes:

Crystal Mew
1st December 2004, 07:28 PM

I saw it the first time I looked at her pic, kinda hard to miss.

I think Zak needs some bifocals (sp) :yes:

phaedrus
1st December 2004, 07:29 PM
"i bestoweth upon thy humans the power to use Adobe Photoshop"

Craig
1st December 2004, 09:27 PM
here is a pic of me with some friends on the bus :love:

Get a new belt :looney:

You don't sleep with 13 year olds so why do you wear their clothes?

abunaidesu
2nd December 2004, 11:46 PM
You don't sleep with 13 year olds

and you know this for sure how? :nut:

Katie
3rd December 2004, 09:12 PM
I gots 2 piccies to share... :) first one I'm all sunburned though... and you can see the light in the back behind me 8( bad picture-taker-man. scanner kinda sucked too, looks like I have brown hair, it's red...
kater1 (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v393/pudgypanda7/kater.jpg)
kater2 (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v393/pudgypanda7/kater2.jpg)
yay

~Katie

abunaidesu
3rd December 2004, 09:15 PM
I gots 2 piccies to share... :) first one I'm all sunburned though... and you can see the light in the back behind me 8( bad picture-taker-man. scanner kinda sucked too, looks like I have brown hair, it's red...
yay

~Katie

you're really pretty, and im being honest. :)

Zak
3rd December 2004, 09:17 PM
Wow Katie, awesome pics! You look cool.

Though when'd you become a redhead? ;)

Jay
3rd December 2004, 09:20 PM
yay

~Katie
You are beautiful. :)

dratinihaunter13
3rd December 2004, 11:47 PM
you're hot, i'm nuts for redheads for some reason, and your sig implies that you ddr :love: too bad you're a texan tho :bah:

Crystal Mew
3rd December 2004, 11:52 PM
Katie you are so pretty!!!! And you have a really pretty smile, lol, I hate my smile, I wish it was pretty like yours :yes:

Tha_Dragon
4th December 2004, 12:02 AM
Huhuhuhuhu...I guess I should post mines as well. This is my Senior Piccy, BTW, although right now I have a goatee.

-Chris R.Gangsta.
I be representin', yo! (http://img100.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img100&image=forizzle.jpg)

I'm so white :(.I wonder if there are other people on this board who dress like that, lol. Straight up gangsta.

http://img116.exs.cx/img116/6323/Picture370.jpg :love: *heart attack*

phaedrus
4th December 2004, 12:11 AM
judgement day has arrived. my pictures are finally ready for presentation.

i've been perfecting these looks for years. i am famous enough to get paintings after me. for the sake of not crashing the server or killing 56kers, i had to reduce the image sizes. sadly, sizing and resizing had its effects on quality of pictures, and i wish not to abuse my power.

lo and behold!

The Muffin Man
4th December 2004, 12:28 AM
judgement day has arrived. my pictures are finally ready for presentation.

i've been perfecting these looks for years. i am famous enough to get paintings after me. for the sake of not crashing the server or killing 56kers, i had to reduce the image sizes. sadly, sizing and resizing had its effects on quality of pictures, and i wish not to abuse my power.

lo and behold!

Hi dad :wave:

ryandude713
4th December 2004, 01:10 AM
yay

~Katie

jesus christ!
your the hottest girl ive seen on here since pancake!
please keep your radiant beauty.

Jay
4th December 2004, 01:40 AM
your the hottest girl ive seen on here since pancake!
If you're trying to compare PancaKe to her I'll smack you.

phaedrus - that really gets old. :( it was funny when asharris done it.

Syberia
4th December 2004, 11:57 AM
It wasn't even funny after ASHarris did it for the five millionth time. And Katie, I've said this before, but I swear I know you. Except for the part where your name isn't Jennifer.

Kyl3
4th December 2004, 12:01 PM
your hot katie.

Jay
4th December 2004, 12:10 PM
It wasn't even funny after ASHarris did it for the five millionth time.
Some people thought it was funny for the five millionth time.

Get a clue, ****sauce.

Jay Umbreon
4th December 2004, 12:17 PM
ickle kt is a cutie ^^

1) retarded mix of eminem and tom delonge
2) me, constipated.
3) my hawt body. for more jay-umbreon action, visit www.manshluts.com
enjoys!

RedStarWarrior
4th December 2004, 12:19 PM
ASHarris actually did post real pictures that she distorted though.

phaedrus
4th December 2004, 12:56 PM
Hi dad :wave:

hey son :wave:

Jay Umbreon
4th December 2004, 01:10 PM
omfgosh :( tis a spammer.

looks like a job for ghostbuster kainashi!!1

phaedrus
4th December 2004, 01:12 PM
omfgosh :( tis a spammer.

looks like a job for ghostbuster kainashi!!1
i beg to differ

Crystal Mew
4th December 2004, 01:39 PM
Wow Jay! you are such a hottie :love:

ryandude713
4th December 2004, 02:11 PM
If you're trying to compare PancaKe to her I'll smack you.

i'm not comparing the two
just saying that they are both incredibly hot

Kris
4th December 2004, 02:43 PM
Jay, your looking pretty good these days.

How are ya?

Jay Umbreon
4th December 2004, 02:56 PM
fighting with my g/f way too much, so decided to have a break from eachother. apart from that distracting me from uni, I'm not bad krissah baby :) just got a new comp too, so thought I'd log on, download everything again and start chatting!

and kris, in reply to your earlier question (in a different topic too, lol) I talk to Lezta on MSN ocassionally! so atleast we know he's not dead. he's having a stressfully fun time at Essex uni! :)

now, if we could just find Toddy boy!! :grumble:

*will not make another smartass comment to phaeududaurus as they're likely only to reply to it with spam* :D....or did I already just do that?

~Jay

homeofmew
4th December 2004, 08:43 PM
http://fumidasukoto.com/personal/Blastex120404.JPG

Zak
4th December 2004, 09:05 PM
Ouch... keep in mind my eyes are very sensitive.

PNT510
4th December 2004, 09:09 PM
ickle kt is a cutie ^^

1) retarded mix of eminem and tom delonge
2) me, constipated.
3) my hawt body. for more jay-umbreon action, visit www.manshluts.com
enjoys!
You're so hot that you make me wish I was gay. ;)

Tha_Dragon
4th December 2004, 10:53 PM
Ouch... keep in mind my eyes are very sensitive.That was mean, Zak. :no:

phaedrus
4th December 2004, 11:57 PM
phaedrus - that really gets old. :( it was funny when asharris done it.
you guys are so ****ing mean ;.;

abunaidesu
4th December 2004, 11:58 PM
http://fumidasukoto.com/personal/Blastex120404.JPG

wow you're soooooooooooo pretty :sweat2:

RedStarWarrior
5th December 2004, 02:47 PM
Yes, I did shave my entire face. I apologize for the poor quality, but the lighting situation was horrible and the only way to be able to see me was to turn up the Gamma index.

suzie
5th December 2004, 04:50 PM
wow you're soooooooooooo pretty :sweat2:

i agree. :yes:

Kris
5th December 2004, 05:23 PM
This isnt a great pic in my opinion and it is a bit old, but see what ya think.

RedStarWarrior
5th December 2004, 05:25 PM
I'd do you, Kris.

How come noone comments on me? :(

Chris
5th December 2004, 05:26 PM
How come noone comments on me? :(

dude, why did you shave :(

Kris
5th December 2004, 05:27 PM
Hmm, you look good Scott.

No comment on me Chris?

kainashi
5th December 2004, 05:28 PM
I'd do you, Kris.you'd do anything. :rolleyes:

The Muffin Man
5th December 2004, 05:28 PM
You're very pretty, Kris :)

EDIT - Scott was sexier when he didn't shave :( Now he looks like a woman.

Kris
5th December 2004, 05:31 PM
you'd do anything. :rolleyes:

Cheers John!

RedStarWarrior
5th December 2004, 05:33 PM
dude, why did you shave :(
It is temporary. My beard got out of control and when I went to trim it, the trimmers kept pulling hairs out. I got pissed and shaved it off (and knicked myself several times to boot).

Lezta
5th December 2004, 05:44 PM
Just incase you all forgot what I look like -

Kris
5th December 2004, 05:46 PM
Still as hot as ever I see Lez

Crystal Mew
5th December 2004, 06:04 PM
Scoot, I think you look better without your beard :)

Kris- you are teh pretty

Lez- your hot, but imo I think you would look hotter with shorter hair ;o