PDA

View Full Version : Official TPM Members Picture Topic (3)

Pages : [1] 2 3

Chris
13th July 2004, 03:43 PM
Same rules as before (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=22421), but now the topic is more manageable. Images can be attached to posts, linked to from photobucket or other sites that allow offsite linking (don't hotlink from webmasters who don't want to be hotlinked from or you'll be in pretty deep water), or can be uploaded/hotlinked via the TPM upload facility (http://www.iphq.net/tpm/upload.cgi). :)

phaedrus
13th July 2004, 03:53 PM
I'll take the liberty of the first picture:

What I Want To Look Like

(Picture Attached)

EDIT: damn, so i'm second. luna beat me. =|

[attachment deleted by admin]

Heald
13th July 2004, 04:43 PM
me first :lookout:repost

So technically, strat was first.

Scarlet Spider
13th July 2004, 04:51 PM
word, peeps.

Boy of Enders
13th July 2004, 04:54 PM
Then technically, i'm third! Yahoo!

Anyway, here are a few pictures that will let you glimpse into my lonely lonely life. Well, its not that lonely, but its certainly not overly social.

Hope no one here has high standards like me =P

Also, the afro in those pics is being cut off on thursday to begin regrowth... mainly because tis to damn warm in the summer and i recently had a heat stroke so i'm paranoid.

kainashi
13th July 2004, 04:54 PM
with a username like that, i was expecting a picture of a girl.

ha ha ha. :dance:

Heald
13th July 2004, 04:56 PM
I stand by my theory - white men with afros still look like twats.

Boy of Enders
13th July 2004, 05:00 PM

That hits low man... it hits low....

TheAstroCreep
13th July 2004, 05:02 PM
The Astro Creep in the flesh homies!

Heald
13th July 2004, 05:04 PM
That hits low man... it hits low....Here's a tip: shave it off. Right off. Never grow it back.

Boy of Enders
13th July 2004, 05:09 PM
Here's a tip: shave it off. Right off. Never grow it back.

Concidering its being cut off in two days, thats when i'll make my mind on whether i want to keep my hair short. Don't count on it though, i never was one to take advice from message boards.

Edit: Plus, i'd be letting down all my fans who told me to keep it in my year book. Not to mention the wicked nicknames that come with the afro.

Edit2: Plus, you see a white bald guy and you just gotta think "Lukemia?"(Sp?)

Heald
13th July 2004, 05:11 PM
Don't count on it though, i never was one to take advice from message boards.You'd be the first.

TheAstroCreep
13th July 2004, 05:29 PM
Me and a few of my friends outside a buddies' videogame/LAN joint. Yes... we are drinking beers in a parking lot... Heh... this topic is pretty fun. I'm the second from right.

have a stammer
13th July 2004, 05:46 PM
me around now. my own smile makes me ..... happy to be stupid

RedStarWarrior
13th July 2004, 06:15 PM
I was wondering when a third topic was going to be created. I just want to make the 4th one...

The Decapitated Mole
13th July 2004, 06:24 PM
BOOOO!

Although mine stopped being an afro after about 6 months [i only had it for a little over a year. My dad made me shave it off a couple weeks back]. I don't have a picture of me with short hair that's not over a year old, but I'll give you the one from april 2003 anyway.

FIRST ATTACHMENT: Me with long hair, taken about 1 1/2 months ago
SECOND ATTACHMENT: Me with long hair posing for a movie I was making that involved stunts requiring me to simulate them on a computer
THIRD ATTACHMENT: Me with short hair at my family reunion last April

And here's a movie of me that my friend made about the same time those first two pictures were taken. It's me asking out some hot popular chicks [guess what the answer was]. (www.freakyface.cjb.net/Jimm's Fun.ASF)

o_0
jimm

Tyranitar#248
13th July 2004, 06:29 PM
Heres a picture I just took. I tried to smile a little cause I look goofy when I smile. So heres me I guess.

Heald
13th July 2004, 06:36 PM
That's not an afro, that's just frizzy hair.

Mikey
13th July 2004, 06:48 PM
Here's a picture of me from early this year. Everyone should know the story of it by now. I was playing DDR at my neighbor's sleep over. (I was crashing it. It was supposed to be all girls but I always do that) She had a camera and was taking pictures and I didn't notice so when I saw her coming out of the corner of my eye I twisted towards her and struck a pose on a freeze set of arrows and BOOM! I was shot by the camera. I look like crap because it was midnight and I has since taken a shower so my hair was crappy and I was in my pajamas so ha! I don't mind making as ass of myself with this pic but I should have an actual well shot pic soon with a better pose and more presentable :p Here you go!

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v293/Mikey77/Fun%20Stuff/meDDR.jpg

P.S- The camera says 98 because she's a ditz :p

Heald
13th July 2004, 06:58 PM
Hey! HPK likes it!

Very cool, Mikey.

phaedrus
13th July 2004, 09:06 PM
Quite sexy, Mikey.

If I were a woman/gay, I'd consider crashing THAT party. >:O

Bulbasaur4
13th July 2004, 11:50 PM
Hey Mikey! You're very cute!!! I just LOVE the pose and the fluffy hair! *tackles* Mine? lol ^^

Crystal Mew
14th July 2004, 12:00 AM
^_^; I also think you are very cute Mikey...hehe

PNT510
14th July 2004, 12:15 AM
me first :lookout:
Nice hair.

Katie
14th July 2004, 12:18 AM
old piccy that's all close up and scary ;-;
just got my digicam, was playing around...

~Katie

Bulbasaur4
14th July 2004, 12:20 AM
You look pretty Katie! ^^ I love your smile, and the color of your hair looks awesome! *wants darker colored hair too* ;_;

DannyBoy
14th July 2004, 12:43 AM
These are some of me! The first one is from June 8th of this year and the other is from I think October. Not sure...but around there.

nightcrow
14th July 2004, 01:02 AM
update lolz

1. don't ask
2. ...
3. my bunny being mr. prince
4. my bunny being all cute and lazy like

enjoy??

kainashi
14th July 2004, 01:05 AM
update lolz

1. don't ask
2. ...

enjoy??yes ma'am.

fap fap fap. :yes:

Katie
14th July 2004, 01:13 AM
thanks b4! I'd gladly trade hair with ya anyday lol
ash is pretty pretty :D and has the cutest bunny in the whole world *pokes him*

~Katie

Zak
14th July 2004, 02:36 AM
Alright, reposting pic for new topic. Here are the two best ones I could find...

And KT, you look cute :y:

~Zak

Boy of Enders
14th July 2004, 07:40 AM
BOOOO!

FIRST ATTACHMENT: Me with long hair, taken about 1 1/2 months ago

Jesus, that almost scared me as much as when i opened luna's picture and thought she was someone i knew.

Thats Exactly what my hair is like if i dont pick it up into an afro(Yes the afro doesn't come naturally, i have to pick it)

Bulbasaur4
14th July 2004, 11:34 AM
Ahhh... I get it now. NOW I see why Kayla goes out with you Zak! It's based off your purely good looks alone!! It all makes sense now....

(j/k!! ^^)

No, but seriously you look very kawaii.... and I mean that in the most non-girly way that kawaii could mean. I like the psycho picture the best, since your eyes don't look crossed (which they sorta do in the first) and the pose rules. ^^ Nice shoooes!! heh

Jay Umbreon
14th July 2004, 04:32 PM
people people people

where's the love in this world? *posts pics from other topics* I shall post more pictures of myself, after my bands next gig, next wednesday.

I think you're all hot as the day is gay - we should all have a biiiig picture scrapbook of all the TPM members on some geocities site or something :)

~Jay

en0miz
14th July 2004, 04:52 PM
Nice pics everyone. 8)

I took this one about 20 minutes ago. I think I look a bit tired, but hey, I just came home from work.

rinni the bard
14th July 2004, 04:56 PM
I don't recall if I posted this one already or not. Oh well.

Craig
14th July 2004, 05:51 PM
woah rinni. LOL I wasn't expecting a pic that big or in that expression at all :laugh:
in a good way :)

Zak, stop subliminally advertising for NIKE :swear:

Darkness
14th July 2004, 07:08 PM
Zak, stop subliminally advertising for NIKE :swear:

Craig, the shoes aren't Nike. They're New Balance.

Zak, what the hell are you looking at in the first pic and why is your hand like that?

Scarlet Spider
15th July 2004, 01:26 AM
people people people

where's the love in this world? *posts pics from other topics* I shall post more pictures of myself, after my bands next gig, next wednesday.

I think you're all hot as the day is gay - we should all have a biiiig picture scrapbook of all the TPM members on some geocities site or something :)

~Jay

Jay, hot as ever. And that didn't make me sound the least bit gay. And btw, Zak, do you always take a casual stroll in your house?

Crystal Mew
15th July 2004, 02:29 AM
I took this like 5 mins ago :wave:

note: I am in my pjs, and I took my hair out of my pony tail k, so its crappy (my hair is) and its black and white because the lighting sucks otherwise.

edit: and its not of my face because I've been crying all night
lolz :>

phaedrus
15th July 2004, 10:37 AM
besides the fact that i can't see anything much except for the cell phone, nice pic. :wave:

Jay Umbreon
15th July 2004, 10:50 AM
if it wasnt for the fact that you're a girl, my friend and all together nice, I'd be saying 'worst. pic. ever' - but since I'm not saying that...

you have one hell of a hot chin sammah. your cellphone is a bit deformed, but I like your hair. the black and whiteness makes it look spooky, or like a french noir detective movie.

and why were you crying? ;_;

ttyl on AIM! :) *hug*

~Jay
(*points to his avatar*)

rinni the bard
15th July 2004, 12:43 PM
Hehe, sorry... I guess I should have resized that, that's just the photo as it was uploaded.

Here's another one. I resized this one, hooray!

Adz44
15th July 2004, 12:46 PM
This picture is from earlier in the year. Originally, it was a picture for a college project, but I modified it for a UT website. Me and most of my class played UT when there was nothing to do. 'Adz the Evertonian' is my alias for UT and Half-Life (or any multiplayer FPS for that matter).

Don't worry about when the picture was taken. I still look the same.

Silver Ledian
15th July 2004, 02:09 PM
I took these pics last night using my webcam, so forgive me for them being a bit fuzzy. It was also 4am at the time so please don't rotfl ;_;

PS: Picture 2 just looked weird, that's why it goes from 1 to 3...so I'm not...*insert word that means 'someone who is unable to count'* I'll just say dyslexic or innumerate XD

Jay Umbreon
15th July 2004, 02:18 PM
wow, you look like an evertonian, adz :O kinda like, francis jeffers, but a better looking version. you look similar to a guy I used to play hockey with called ross.

lol, anyways, nice pics Eamon! I still have the pic of you on holiday (think you were on holiday) somewhere in a word document. ;)

~Jay

Tainted
15th July 2004, 02:40 PM
I'm the big mother****er in the back in the black clothing with all the metal **** hanging off of me.

Adieu,
Zak Hunter

Ninetales3001
15th July 2004, 08:47 PM
me!!! and my domino =3

DannyBoy
15th July 2004, 08:55 PM
I got some better quality pixs today and I think there a little bit better. Wada ya tink?

Silver Ledian
15th July 2004, 10:33 PM
Kirsteh: Thanks, so are you ;)

Nine: You look like someone who used to be in 'Neighbours' (an Australian soap in case you didn't know) called Tad :p

ImmortalDreams: Before the other day I thought you were a girl, just because of the X-Tina pic. I forget that guys like Christina also, hehe...

Bulbasaur4
15th July 2004, 11:41 PM
I think Jay should sing a song and send it to me. ^^ XD
*bows down before the almighty singer and handsome hairstyle*
^^;; I like fluffy/shiny-nesh.

Katie
15th July 2004, 11:52 PM
bwahaha I'm the balloon masta! :3 check out my new hat. (took 2 pics, can't decide which I like more so I'll just attach both)

~Katie

Zak
16th July 2004, 12:09 AM
Sam - as usual, hot :3

Katie - Keep it up, your pics get hawter each time :>

~Zak

PNT510
16th July 2004, 01:01 AM
bwahaha I'm the balloon masta! :3 check out my new hat. (took 2 pics, can't decide which I like more so I'll just attach both)

~KatieFinally some pics where it doesn't look like you're about to harm small children.

Crystal Mew
16th July 2004, 02:16 AM
Jeeeeze pants, you are mean :< Katie never looks like that! only small child she would hurt is you maybe! ;)

she always looks perty :)

btw I like that hat Katie :yes:

lol

Anju
16th July 2004, 04:34 PM
http://img13.photobucket.com/albums/v37/WeskerFanGirl/purple_lipstick.jpg

That's me.

Syberia
16th July 2004, 08:05 PM
Nice pic, Anju :yes:. Dunno who you are, but you look nice.

You too, Katie. Zak and Mikey, you look strangely similar.

Jay Umbreon
17th July 2004, 08:30 AM
Katies pictures are always hot, zakky :D

kt- you're a damn good looking panda

btw- overall, we demand more pictures of you girlies. preferrebly in hats.

~Jay

Agent Elrond
17th July 2004, 02:14 PM

Well, okay then. It's not the main point of the picture, but I am wearing a hat. >.>

(See first attachment, "Feelin' Good.")

And since you seem so enamoured of girls in head gear, here's me in helmet!

(See second attachment, "Behold!")

Public Service Announcement: The first male to call Agent Elrond cute, hot, chic, or even --- God forbid! --- sexy, shall suffer the rath of my long, sharp piece of metal. Y'all know what I'm talin' about. Grrrrrrrrr. ;)

Other descriptions such as butch, cool, freaky, scary, badass, and funky are all cleared to go.

Females are exemp from these restrictions because of my same-gender bias.

Ta. :wave:

Edit: Both these pics were taken this year, so they're a fairly accurate depiction of what I'm like most of the time. Yeah, ph33r me. 8)

Mikey
17th July 2004, 08:16 PM
Nice pic, Anju :yes:. Dunno who you are, but you look nice.

You too, Katie. Zak and Mikey, you look strangely similar.

That's weird...I don't see a single similarity besides the same color hair :p

Darkness
18th July 2004, 02:49 AM
Mikey, you do strangely resemble Zak. =p

Katie
18th July 2004, 03:24 AM
Mikey, you do strangely resemble Zak. =p
agreed lol. but just in that one, the other pics I've seen of you two didn't.

thanks for the comments on my piccies to all who said something 8D *just realized the stupid look she has on her face in second hat piccy* @.o

~Katie

Sach I. Weirdo
18th July 2004, 06:24 PM
Jay - Damn Hot as usual.
KT - :-* </aim> You're extremely hot still. BTW that hat pic. the first one is better.
sam - your sexai as always... But why does your camera only take B&W Pics.
B4 - Jay has a few songs on the internet. And they sound awesome.

Crystal Mew
19th July 2004, 01:25 AM
sam - your sexai as always... But why does your camera only take B&W Pics.

I told you before :rolleyes: my phone doesn't have a flash so at night I use black and white, because the "normal" mode doesn't take good pictures at night.

oh and thanks

Jay
19th July 2004, 01:40 AM
r u sure i said this i dont remember

*coughquotetherightfùckingpersoncough*

nightcrow
19th July 2004, 10:29 PM
i <3 my holes

The Muffin Man
19th July 2004, 10:34 PM
i <3 my holes

...Tooooooo easy...

kainashi
19th July 2004, 11:18 PM
...Tooooooo easy...... growwwwww up...

nice pic, btw ash. :)

Agent Elrond
19th July 2004, 11:18 PM
r u sure i said this i dont remember

*coughquotetherightfùckingpersoncough*

So I gots lazy fingers, big whoop. Have a cookie: [x] :wave:

The Muffin Man
19th July 2004, 11:24 PM
... growwwwww up...

nice pic, btw ash. :)

Is it my fault she said she 'loved her holds'?

"Nice pic"...? It's blurry as hell o_O; She even said it was crappy quality in Ummmm.

kainashi
19th July 2004, 11:26 PM
Is it my fault she said she 'loved her holds'?

"Nice pic"...? It's blurry as hell o_O; She even said it was crappy quality in Ummmm.you can still see the hole though. O_O

nightcrow
20th July 2004, 12:42 AM
what is wrong with loving my piercings?

it is most likely a permanent hole in my body, it'd be kinda sad if I didn't want it.... right? ;)

mvtm
20th July 2004, 12:35 PM
I just finished scanning some pics , they are about a month, anyways its on one of my classmate's party. I think they are ok , although i didnt like the faces on the pics. i am the one in red .Enjoy ;)

RedStarWarrior
20th July 2004, 12:55 PM
what is wrong with loving my piercings?
Nothing. Did you have to copy me though? I took a picture of my ear piercing first! :P

Ali
20th July 2004, 08:57 PM
Here's a pic of me.

Syberia
20th July 2004, 09:58 PM
You're a girl, Ali? I thought you were a guy because of the name. Anyways, nice pic, though you bear a certain resemblance to Tina.

And here's a few new pics of me. I know, just what everyone wanted :D.

Now who could that sexy hunk of love be? (http://www.geocities.com/doubleedgedwombat/kyle1.jpg)
Oh my god, he plays the guitar too? *dreamy sigh* (http://www.geocities.com/doubleedgedwombat/guitar.jpg)

I know, I know... Ladies, don't all flock around me at once. I need some room to breathe, y'know ;).

These last two you've probably already seen, but if you haven't, feel free to take a look.

My dog. (http://www.geocities.com/doubleedgedwombat/kelly.jpg)
My dog being lazy. In other words, my dog all the time :P. (http://www.geocities.com/doubleedgedwombat/kelly2.jpg)

Enjoy 8).

EDIT: And in case they don't work, you might have to copy and paste the URL's into a different window. Geocities is stupid like that sometimes.

EDIT2: Let's see if any of you can guess what my favorite sports team is from those pics.

Scarlet Spider
21st July 2004, 01:02 AM
You're a girl, Ali? I thought you were a guy because of the name. Anyways, nice pic, though you bear a certain resemblance to Tina.

And here's a few new pics of me. I know, just what everyone wanted :D.

Now who could that sexy hunk of love be? (http://www.geocities.com/doubleedgedwombat/kyle1.jpg)
Oh my god, he plays the guitar too? *dreamy sigh* (http://www.geocities.com/doubleedgedwombat/guitar.jpg)

I know, I know... Ladies, don't all flock around me at once. I need some room to breathe, y'know ;).

These last two you've probably already seen, but if you haven't, feel free to take a look.

My dog. (http://www.geocities.com/doubleedgedwombat/kelly.jpg)
My dog being lazy. In other words, my dog all the time :P. (http://www.geocities.com/doubleedgedwombat/kelly2.jpg)

Enjoy 8).

EDIT: And in case they don't work, you might have to copy and paste the URL's into a different window. Geocities is stupid like that sometimes.

EDIT2: Let's see if any of you can guess what my favorite sports team is from those pics.

Nice pics, Kyle. Although, is your favorite team the Kings? It was hard to figure out, I must say. Although, I am a Knicks fan myself, but whatever. And I think Ash's holes are bigger than my fingers.

PancaKe
21st July 2004, 02:15 AM
Right, a pic or two of me.

When i get the one of me n ryan developed im so going to post that too. :)

Jay Umbreon
21st July 2004, 03:38 AM
Maria - you look gooood (y) and everyone is all exotic and stuff in the pic :) I wish I could go to Venezuela and meet the natives.

Tara - looking hot, my aussie friend. I love the shades. And, also, your smile..which seems to be just as big and as cool on each photo you post ^^

~Jay

PancaKe
21st July 2004, 04:46 AM
Well, Jay, ur pretty damn hot yourself. ;) specially wit dat guitar ^_^

DannyBoy
21st July 2004, 12:17 PM
Tara, you look really familar even though its impossible for me to have seen you. But you look cute.

Kojiro
21st July 2004, 12:23 PM
Since I don't have a Digital Camera, this is the best picture I can get of my face. It's about 2 months old, but I haven't chnaged much except lost a few pounds.

Yep, I'm beautiful! ;)

Tyranitar#248
21st July 2004, 03:06 PM
Syberia, you have the same looking guitar as I do. And by any chance does your shoulder strap say Police Line, cause thats the exact same strap I have. I ain't crazy about those types of guitars though, I still think Les Pauls and Semi-Hollow bodies rock.

Syberia
21st July 2004, 04:24 PM
Yeah, that's the exact same strap I have.

RedStarWarrior
21st July 2004, 08:38 PM
...to show you how big the holes are in my ears.

nightcrow
21st July 2004, 10:40 PM
...to show you how big the holes are in my ears.

show off! :what:

Captain Pringle
22nd July 2004, 03:33 AM
I just noticed this topics, so here's a couple pics of me at the beach doing various crazy activities, like wearing sweatshirts and drinking cheap soda! =D

RedStarWarrior
22nd July 2004, 05:58 AM
show off! :what:
Don't be jealous. ;)

Kojiro
22nd July 2004, 09:19 AM
Eh, seeing the picture file called "Pencil", I thougfht you were showing off something else.

And your a boy, acually, a man?! I always though of you as a Teenage girl, I don't know why, but your username sounded feminime to me.

P.s:Aww, no ones commented on mine. :no:

RedStarWarrior
22nd July 2004, 09:20 AM
Look up the word 'Adonis' in the dictionary.

Kojiro
22nd July 2004, 09:22 AM
Ehh, don't have a dictionary, could you tell me what it means?

Also, Raven is a very common girl name now "That's so Raven, Raven from TT, I know 3 ravens at my school" so maybe thats why I thought you were a girl.

RedStarWarrior
22nd July 2004, 09:24 AM
What about Raven from Zoids? He was a guy. Anyway...http://www.dictionary.com.

Kojiro
22nd July 2004, 09:26 AM
Oh yeah, fogot aboutn him.

So Adonis is a strikingly handsome young man, I see. :sweat4:

Sorry for the mix up, but I thought you were a girl for soooo long.

RedStarWarrior
22nd July 2004, 09:29 AM
No, worries, mate.

kainashi
22nd July 2004, 11:44 AM
...to show you how big the holes are in my ears.you are so cool.

Jay Umbreon
27th July 2004, 04:57 AM
You look cool McGraw :O very slick what with the guitar and all. Pure poetry in motion.

Also, glad to see some of us still have a sense of humour *points to katies sig* :nut:

~Jay

PancaKe
27th July 2004, 07:51 AM
McGraw - just out of curiosity, what were ya singin?

abunaidesu
27th July 2004, 05:02 PM
']excuse the gormless expression.

kewl pic ^____^

Razola
28th July 2004, 02:21 AM
My picture (http://myhome.naver.net/jesuschrist3/jesus-king.jpg).

Jay Umbreon
28th July 2004, 04:39 AM
My picture (http://myhome.naver.net/jesuschrist3/jesus-king.jpg).

some may have to copy the links url into their address bar :)

you're awfully holy looking there, Raz :lol:

~Jay

phaedrus
28th July 2004, 04:53 AM
']excuse the gormless expression.

That's an E major chord, or an A minor chord, am I right?

PancaKe
28th July 2004, 07:10 AM
Wanna see the back of my head?

kainashi
28th July 2004, 08:54 AM
My picture (http://myhome.naver.net/jesuschrist3/jesus-king.jpg).so hilarious! :rolleyes:

Razola
28th July 2004, 10:26 AM
so hilarious! :rolleyes:
Just like you, amirite!?

kainashi
28th July 2004, 10:28 AM
Just like you, amirite!?no, i'm afraid not.

The Muffin Man
28th July 2004, 10:29 AM
no, i'm afraid not.

Yes, Raz is actually funny and doesn't engage in constant ****muppetry.

kainashi
28th July 2004, 10:31 AM
Yes, Raz is actually funny and doesn't engage in constant ****muppetry.to each their own.

The Muffin Man
28th July 2004, 10:44 AM
Yes, Raz is actually funny and doesn't engage in constant ****muppetry.

*Points to bottom of post*LOOK EVERYONE. RAVENS PRETENDING TO BE A MOD AGAIN.

You know you don't just get to edit only the posts of certain becase because the little twits don't like what's being said.

It also requires not letting stupid topics degrade into the same thing over and over again(Religious topics, usually) and actually attempting to keep order with EVERYONE. I notice not one of Raz or Kainashis posts was deleted or edit at all since they've been off topic for a while.

To make this on topic so Raven doesn't cry, Raz is Pimp Jesus.

kainashi
28th July 2004, 10:47 AM
*Points to bottom of post*LOOK EVERYONE. RAVENS PRETENDING TO BE A MOD AGAIN.how is it pretending when he does mod here? you act like he didn't have a reason to edit your post, though you evaded the swear filter. :P

The Muffin Man
28th July 2004, 10:47 AM
how is it pretending when he does mod here? you act like he didn't have a reason to edit your post, though you evaded the swear filter. :P

And you're a constant ****tard.

Wow look at the amazing job HE'S doing.

kainashi
28th July 2004, 10:49 AM
And you're a constant ****tard.

Wow look at the amazing job HE'S doing.so, how am i a ****tard and you not? :confused:

The Muffin Man
28th July 2004, 10:50 AM
so, how am i a ****tard and you not? :confused:

Well gee. You pretty much know thanks to the fact that you've got Kevin pretty well trained, you can do whatever you want without getting banned and you abuse that.

If I was half as much of a ****ing ******* as you are, I'd have been banned.

RedStarWarrior
28th July 2004, 10:50 AM
Mike, I don't mind if they get a little offtopic every once and awhile. Raz and John do it all the time and I warn them occasionally when it starts to get out of hand. Just to let you know, I will edit posts that evade the swear filter if I see them since I am a moderator.

Raz probably isn't posting a real picture because he is either hideously ugly or a pedophile.

EDIT: John, please ignore Mike. He isn't worth arguing with when he gets upset like this. Mike, please calm down. You did evade the swear filter and, if you notice, John changed it when he quoted you so it wouldn't evade the filter.

The Muffin Man
28th July 2004, 10:52 AM
Mike, I don't mind if they get a little offtopic every once and awhile. Raz and John do it all the time and I warn them occasionally when it starts to get out of hand. Just to let you know, I will edit posts that evade the swear filter if I see them since I am a moderator.

Raz probably isn't posting a real picture because he is either hideously ugly or a pedophile.

"Getting a little off topic" and "Trying to start ****" are apparently the same thing then?

9 times outta 10 you edit or delete posts of mine for the exact same thing Kainashi does constantly.

RedStarWarrior
28th July 2004, 10:53 AM
Mike, stop now. I rarely delete your posts. In fact, I have deleted more of John's and Raz's then yours. I promise you that. Now can we please get back to posting and commenting on pictures? I will delete any post following this that discusses anything other than that.

The Muffin Man
28th July 2004, 10:54 AM
Mike, stop now. I rarely delete your posts. In fact, I have
deleted more of John's and Raz's then yours. I promise you that.

I'd probably believe it a bit more if Raz and John had a good hundred or so posts less.

kainashi
28th July 2004, 10:55 AM
Well gee. You pretty much know thanks to the fact that you've got Kevin pretty well trained, you can do whatever you want without getting banned and you abuse that.

If I was half as much of a ****ing ******* as you are, I'd have been banned.i didn't know getting unbanned by suzie meant i had kevin "well-trained". :confused: i get banned all the time so i don't know what you're talking about there. and it is too bad that you're not half as much of a ****ing ******* as i am. wouldn't mind seeing you banned.

kainashi
28th July 2004, 10:58 AM
Mike, stop now. I rarely delete your posts. In fact, I have deleted more of John's and Raz's then yours. I promise you that. Now can we please get back to posting and commenting on pictures? I will delete any post following this that discusses anything other than that.scott just deleted one of my posts, so stop whining mike. :(

The Muffin Man
28th July 2004, 10:59 AM
scott just deleted one of my posts, so stop whining mike. :(

Yes. One of your posts. And quit acting innocent. You know damn well you're one of the biggest reasons TPMs gone down the ****ter.

Razola
28th July 2004, 11:11 AM
Can't it be both?

Krystalline Kabutops
28th July 2004, 11:11 AM
Bah, now I feel like I'm back in elementary school, seeing all you older people's pics.... >>

fat man with a monkey
28th July 2004, 11:14 AM
Can't it be both?
Isn't it both?

homeofmew
28th July 2004, 12:04 PM
me.
http://fumidasukoto.com/personal/TinaMaster2.JPG

kainashi
28th July 2004, 12:20 PM
me.
http://fumidasukoto.com/personal/TinaMaster2.JPGdid you catch that pikachu?

The Muffin Man
28th July 2004, 12:52 PM
did you catch that pikachu?

She has the Pokeball right there :rolleyes:

kainashi
28th July 2004, 01:01 PM
She has the Pokeball right there :rolleyes:well sorry, mr. pokemaster! :rolleyes:

The Muffin Man
28th July 2004, 01:06 PM
well sorry, mr. pokemaster! :rolleyes:

It's ok Mr.Cosby.

nightcrow
28th July 2004, 09:48 PM
I got pokied again!!!

I like it a lot :)

Crystal Mew
28th July 2004, 11:30 PM
Nice peircing Ash :yes:

I actually have been thinking of getting a belly button piercing ...hehe! It must be your influences, Ash :wave:

CaptainDean
28th July 2004, 11:49 PM
i think that's a good idea sam :yes:

Ninetales3001
29th July 2004, 08:26 AM
I have magic powers. I can wear a shirt, UNDER MY BOOBS.

kainashi
29th July 2004, 08:46 AM
very nice, ashley. :yes:

nine: :no:

Jay
29th July 2004, 09:27 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v198/jayd3n/lollercoaster.gif

Hey homeofmew, IT'S THE LOLLERCOASTER!!111

Edit: Nice pic Phil. :nut:

GupLoaf
29th July 2004, 10:01 AM
Excellent topic. Everybody's lookin' good.

This is me (Jesse):

Yukitsukai
2nd August 2004, 02:51 AM
I am t3h secks. [/sarcasm]

Picture 1: One of the duckies that lives on my monitor tried to eat me ;.;

Picture 2: RED BULL IS MY LOVER <3

Katie
2nd August 2004, 10:48 AM
kimmi gots cute hair ^_^

~Katie

Ninetales3001
3rd August 2004, 04:20 PM
I'm the one at the end, in teh blue!!! ITS BLUE! XD

PNT510
3rd August 2004, 05:22 PM
I am t3h secks. [/sarcasm]

Picture 1: One of the duckies that lives on my monitor tried to eat me ;.;

Picture 2: RED BULL IS MY LOVER <3
Red bull is my lover *****! :'( :mad2:

fat man with a monkey
3rd August 2004, 05:31 PM
Off topic: If you like red bull, you should try monster. It tastes almost the same, there's more of it, and it's cheaper. It doesn't have as much of a kick to it, but its flavor has a little less bite. anyways, is that a candy necklace? cuz it looks like one I et earlier.

Yukitsukai
3rd August 2004, 07:50 PM
Red bull is my lover *****! :'( :mad2:

I don't see a picture of you kissing a Red Bull can :mad2:

anyways, is that a candy necklace? cuz it looks like one I et earlier.

Yes indeed it is :yes: I <3 candy necklaces

The Muffin Man
3rd August 2004, 09:25 PM
I'm the one at the end, in teh blue!!! ITS BLUE! XD

Nine, you're a sexy beast when you're not crossplaying.

If I were gay, I'd so hit it *thumbs up*

GupLoaf
4th August 2004, 12:48 AM
Nine, you're a sexy beast when you're not crossplaying.

If I were gay, I'd so hit it *thumbs up*

I am gay... I'll hit it! :beer:

Neo-Xantios
4th August 2004, 03:19 AM
At last, I am on holiday in Guangzhou. Glad that there's a webcam here so at last I can finally participate in this topic. Here's the first two pictures of me. Later when Perdanski returns, he'll post his picture.

abunaidesu
4th August 2004, 03:41 AM
At last, I am on holiday in Guangzhou. Glad that there's a webcam here so at last I can finally participate in this topic. Here's the first two pictures of me. Later when Perdanski returns, he'll post his picture.

you look totally hot :love:

Neo-Xantios
4th August 2004, 03:43 AM
you look totally hot :love:

LOL! :lol: :lol: :lol: Wait till you see Perdanski!

EDIT: My appearance doesn't quite match my methods of writing and wording. Bah, so be it...

Perdanski
4th August 2004, 05:56 AM
Well, I'm here and here I go with my pic. Not as old as you think I would be, but who cares anyway, just a pic.

Bulbasaur4
8th August 2004, 12:21 PM
Well, since I got back from vacation here is a picture of me by the lake. ^^ This is the only one I'll show you from vacation because the others consist of funny poses and my parents and I being crazy. We even brought a video tape and that's just not cool...

Anyway, here is me (don't mind the hair, it was in a ponytail all day because of interviews and I took it out. Plus wind is blowing.)
*runz and hides*

Yoh Asakura
8th August 2004, 12:37 PM
Wow, you're very attractive.

RedStarWarrior
8th August 2004, 01:06 PM
Welcome to last year, Yami.

FTorchicX
8th August 2004, 02:40 PM
Well, since I got back from vacation here is a picture of me by the lake. ^^ This is the only one I'll show you from vacation because the others consist of funny poses and my parents and I being crazy. We even brought a video tape and that's just not cool...

Anyway, here is me (don't mind the hair, it was in a ponytail all day because of interviews and I took it out. Plus wind is blowing.)
*runz and hides*

Gah, you're very pretty b4. @_@

abunaidesu
8th August 2004, 02:41 PM
nice skirt b4 ;)

nightcrow
8th August 2004, 04:53 PM
Omg B4, I have a skirt almost exactly like that :eek:

very perty!!

Bulbasaur4
8th August 2004, 06:23 PM
Yukitsukai - The necklace makes me hungry and the duckie is your friend!!! ^^ *sends evil duckies into the air*

Neo-Xantios - lol, your picture just SCREAMS 'additude' ^^ mwha!

^^ The skirt is my new favorite. I like to wear it usually with my long sleeved white button-up blouse better (it's more comfortable) but the skirt is fun.
OMG, New York's mountains are beautiful. (that's where the piccy was taken)

Chikoo
10th August 2004, 06:57 PM
Yay! I went through 11 pages. Go me.

ImmortalDreams - And all this time i though you were a chick, but you turned out to be a good looking guy. surprise!
Katie - You're so cute. I'd love to pop your balloon. :)
Ash - Cute
Zak - Kayla's a very lucky lady.
Jay - I always pictured you differently.. But damn you're sexy. ;)
Simone - You got even more sexier. Seriously.
Rinni - Nice eyes.
Adz - I still have your voice file. *Hides* And Gabi's too. *Hides again*
Eamon - Read Jay's.
Mikey - Hello old friend.
Maria - Las latinas si que son lindas. De Vice mejor no digo nada..
Kyle - Read Eamon's.
Graw - I don't know you, but you look familiar.
Page 8 is so funny. XD
Kimmi - Read Kyle.
Bulbasaur4 - You remind me of a famous singer down here in Mex. You're sexier than her though.

My pic is coming up.

.hacker
11th August 2004, 11:23 AM
I saw this thread, and decided to post my picture here.

en0miz
11th August 2004, 04:53 PM
Proofs for my senior pictures came in the mail, horray. Sorry for the crappy quality... I really need to get my scanner fixed or something. :<

Crystal Mew
11th August 2004, 06:18 PM
Nice pics Simone :yes: you look v nice

phaedrus
11th August 2004, 09:09 PM

*runz and hides*

:love2: :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2:

PancaKe
12th August 2004, 08:32 AM
Well I finally figured I could get my pics up from my mums computer. So here we are, a pic of me mucking around at school, and then another pic of me and my best friend, when we werent' paying attention. I love my hair in the second pic (i kno it sounds weird) but it just looked a lot nicer than i expected. :)

Syberia
13th August 2004, 06:59 PM
Since so many of you've been so anxious to see it, I've finally got a few pics of my car to show you all. It's a 1968 Volkswagen Bug, and I'd say it's in damn good condition given how old it is. If you're wondering why it looks so shiny and new, that's because it is... at least the paint job is. I got it redone about three weeks ago after our mailman decided to back his truck right into the front fender :(.

Sweet ride, ain't it? (http://www.angelfire.com/pokemon2/syberia3/pics/bug1.jpg)

But what good are looks if you're not pretty on the inside too? (http://www.angelfire.com/pokemon2/syberia3/pics/bug2.jpg)

Yeah, I know the plastic covering over the passenger side window crank is falling off before you all go and tell me. Nothing a little super glue won't fix, though :D.

EDIT: You'll have to copy and paste the links again. I can't help it that Angelfire is dumb.

Captain Pringle
13th August 2004, 07:09 PM
Definitely a sweet ride, Syberia. 8) Good move parkin it in the shade there too. Looks like a pretty hot day out there. ^_^

For a '68, it looks in darn good shape. :)

Syberia
13th August 2004, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by Captain Pringle:
Good move parkin it in the shade there too.
Especially when my car doesn't have air conditioning. Or heating, for that matter. It's going to suck driving to school in a few weeks in 100-degree weather every single day.

Crystal Mew
13th August 2004, 07:22 PM
Nice car Kyle :yes: I like the zebra thing going on, and that snake shift-stick-thing is v. cool also!

oh btw, I'm kicking the people out in that house and moving in. hope they don't mind.

*note* its a pretty house :(

Craig
13th August 2004, 08:44 PM
and that snake shift-stick-thing is v. cool also!

Haha, I didn't notice that. Its funny because for our 1992 jetta (sold 2 days ago :O ) We were going to buy that...the cobra with the red eyes..small world ;)

cool car kyle :O

phaedrus
13th August 2004, 08:48 PM
That car ****ing owns.

Nice, Kyle.

Kyl3
15th August 2004, 04:32 PM
Nice car Syb! What year/model is it?

RedStarWarrior
15th August 2004, 09:19 PM
Nice car Syb! What year/model is it?

1968 Volkswagen Bug
:rolleyes:

Kyl3
17th August 2004, 02:02 PM
Err.. sorry didnt see that...

Lady Vulpix
17th August 2004, 03:09 PM
This is me holding a map of Salta two days ago, so far away...

kainashi
17th August 2004, 03:52 PM
This is me holding a map of Salta two days ago, so far away...ahoy thar, matey. :pirate:

rinni the bard
18th August 2004, 04:13 AM
My hair is gone. :O

The Muffin Man
18th August 2004, 09:14 AM
My hair is gone. :O

Sexy! http://www.penny-arcade.com/chatforum/images/smiles/winky.gif

Seriously though Rinni. You look nice. :)

And by nice I mean I see cleavage. :wave:

Bear
18th August 2004, 11:53 AM
Here's a couple of my sister (Kuro Espeon) and I. I'll also throw in a couple other random pics :). Enjoy!

Bulbasaur4
20th August 2004, 04:33 PM
Awesome pics you two!! Although... you look sorta scary in the third picture with your eyes. o.o;;;

I WANNA VISIT YOU!!!! *clings to Kuro* You look like the nicest person on earth!!!
*pouts* I wanna see the nicest person on earth!

*grumbles*
Seriously though, they rox. ^^ Your car is cool too... almost as cool as my truck... mwhahahahah!

nightcrow
20th August 2004, 08:27 PM
some new, crappy webcam pictures of yours truly.

yes i really am as tired as i look. Aah.

kainashi
20th August 2004, 08:42 PM
some new, crappy webcam pictures of yours truly.

yes i really am as tired as i look. Aah.:sleep:

j/k. they still look good. :)

abunaidesu
20th August 2004, 09:24 PM
:sleep:

j/k. they still look good. :)

awwwwwwww how cute i hope you two get back together soon :oh:

Phantom of Innocence-BF
20th August 2004, 09:48 PM
Omg, posting my picture on the Internet for the first time. ;D I uploaded a couple of photos from my Boston vacation earlier this week onto Photofun just for this. So u guys had better like 'em. ;)

The first 2 pics are of my mom (curly hair), a family friend, and myself. I especially like the 2nd picture because my dad was taking the picture and caught me at a bad moment. I was cracking up at something that happened right before he was going to take the pic and hid behind my mom's back. XD The other 2 pics are of my dad, mom, and me.

Pic 1 (http://members2.photofun.com/Inn0c3ntPhant0m/HQiTOOLImageGallery/guo5.JPG)
Pic 2 (http://members2.photofun.com/Inn0c3ntPhant0m/HQiTOOLImageGallery/guo8.JPG)
Pic 3 (http://members2.photofun.com/Inn0c3ntPhant0m/HQiTOOLImageGallery/guo6.JPG)
Pic 4 (http://members2.photofun.com/Inn0c3ntPhant0m/HQiTOOLImageGallery/guo7.JPG)

Matt
20th August 2004, 09:56 PM
Omg, posting my picture on the Internet for the first time. ;D I uploaded a couple of photos from my Boston vacation earlier this week onto Photofun just for this. So u guys had better like 'em. ;)

The first 2 pics are of my mom (curly hair), a family friend, and myself. I especially like the 2nd picture because my dad was taking the picture and caught me at a bad moment. I was cracking up at something that happened right before he was going to take the pic and hid behind my mom's back. XD The other 2 pics are of my dad, mom, and me.

Pic 1 (http://members2.photofun.com/Inn0c3ntPhant0m/HQiTOOLImageGallery/guo5.JPG)
Pic 2 (http://members2.photofun.com/Inn0c3ntPhant0m/HQiTOOLImageGallery/guo8.JPG)
Pic 3 (http://members2.photofun.com/Inn0c3ntPhant0m/HQiTOOLImageGallery/guo6.JPG)
Pic 4 (http://members2.photofun.com/Inn0c3ntPhant0m/HQiTOOLImageGallery/guo7.JPG)

Nice pics, Julina :love:

Bear
20th August 2004, 10:04 PM
Awesome pics you two!! Although... you look sorta scary in the third picture with your eyes. o.o;;;

I WANNA VISIT YOU!!!! *clings to Kuro* You look like the nicest person on earth!!!
*pouts* I wanna see the nicest person on earth!

*grumbles*
Seriously though, they rox. ^^ Your car is cool too... almost as cool as my truck... mwhahahahah!

That's the car that's always getting destroyed at the RPG Awards parties ^_^.

The Muffin Man
20th August 2004, 10:20 PM

;) Heh, I didn't know you were a chick! A cute chick at that!

And your moms the one with curly hair? o_o; I thought THAT was the family friend and YOU were...well you XD Wow. Your mom looks young/hot.

<.< >.>

*skitters away*

Phantom of Innocence-BF
20th August 2004, 10:29 PM
;) Heh, I didn't know you were a chick! A cute chick at that!

And your moms the one with curly hair? o_o; I thought THAT was the family friend and YOU were...well you XD Wow. Your mom looks young/hot.

<.< >.>

*skitters away*

LOL.

I dunno how to respond to the mom comment but...um...yeah, I think she's pretty too. XD She had straight hair before, she only had it curled this year.

Ewwwww, I dislike being called "cute" just because it's such an overused word nowadays. =/ But it's better than nothing, so thanks. ^^ And yeah, I AM a girl, Mike. ;p

RedStarWarrior
20th August 2004, 10:40 PM
Mike meant to say that you are hot. He (and I) sort of have a thing for asians. BTW, your mom is very attractive.

Syberia
20th August 2004, 10:56 PM
I knew you were a girl, but I didn't know you were Asian. I can see where you get your good looks from.

Phantom of Innocence-BF
20th August 2004, 11:09 PM
Heh heh. My mom is semi-young, she's only 38. XD You guys are kinda scaring me, though. ;p

Syberia
20th August 2004, 11:28 PM
It's not just you, we do it to every girl who posts her pic here 8).

bakahams7er
21st August 2004, 01:58 AM
sup ladiez. :laugh:

http://img58.exs.cx/img58/9026/me80.jpg

lil_wayne
21st August 2004, 02:02 AM
i KNEW baka was black

bakahams7er
21st August 2004, 02:09 AM
i KNEW baka was black

duh :rolleyes:

abunaidesu
21st August 2004, 02:22 AM
youre hot bakahamster

bakahams7er
21st August 2004, 02:26 AM
youre hot bakahamster

duh :rolleyes:

woz
21st August 2004, 03:33 AM
hey guys i heard baka is black is this true

bakahams7er
21st August 2004, 03:53 AM
hey guys i heard baka is black is this true

where would you get that idea :rolleyes:

Animelee
21st August 2004, 05:42 AM
Your hat kicks ass.

Homer: "Hey, my hat has ear-flaps! Hehehe!"

Wait, are those ear-flaps?

kainashi
21st August 2004, 10:18 AM
hey guys i heard baka is black is this truei knew it all along.

awwwwwwww how cute i hope you two get back together soon :oh:me too. :cry:

Bulbasaur4
21st August 2004, 11:05 AM
PoI-BF -
You remind me so much of my friend Ting Ting!
I miss her too... ever since I moved I dun get to see her often. I like the picture though! You're outfit rules and your mom isn't scary looking like mine!
*is glad her mother doesn't look at this board*

Phantom of Innocence-BF
21st August 2004, 01:38 PM
Aww, thanks B4. ^_^ I think ur pictures are awesome too and I'm sure ur mom is fine, lol. ;p

I just got a new haircut today. My hair is short (a little above the shoulder), crisp, and wavy now. Hope to get a pic soon. ;)

Bulbasaur4
21st August 2004, 01:47 PM
Kewelies!

I decided to make a tiny page with about 6 pictures of my family vacation at the northern Lake. Sure only 4 of them show pictures from the vacation... but the other two show you my hilarious cousin.

ANYWAY... lookie here it's all on one page and isn't too bad to look at -

www.angelfire.com/vamp/darkspike/family.html

Oh, and I got my senior pictures done! We sent all of our favorites back to get them fully done, but I have two that were 'cut' from the list that I got to keep. ^^; And they look a little 'cutty' because they were blurry and I had to edit it in my paint shop to make it not blurry... which made them look a bit odd. o.o;

PNT510
21st August 2004, 01:58 PM
Your family looks much cooler than mine. And like always you look great in your pics.

The Muffin Man
21st August 2004, 03:58 PM
Kewelies!

I decided to make a tiny page with about 6 pictures of my family vacation at the northern Lake. Sure only 4 of them show pictures from the vacation... but the other two show you my hilarious cousin.

ANYWAY... lookie here it's all on one page and isn't too bad to look at -

www.angelfire.com/vamp/darkspike/family.html

Oh, and I got my senior pictures done! We sent all of our favorites back to get them fully done, but I have two that were 'cut' from the list that I got to keep. ^^; And they look a little 'cutty' because they were blurry and I had to edit it in my paint shop to make it not blurry... which made them look a bit odd. o.o;

Your family is :k-rad: and you look lovely as usual, Kalah.

phaedrus
21st August 2004, 06:32 PM
Kalah, your family's almost as weird as mine. That's my family's title. The other pics are awesome too.

Phantom of Innocence-BF
21st August 2004, 08:27 PM
I can see why some people come back from time to time to post more pictures of themselves, this topic is rather addicting. =/ It's funny because I would never thought that I would post pics of myself here, I've always been like 00ber shy. But it feels kinda fun. ;D

I took 3 pics of my new haircut with a webcam a few minutes ago. The quality needs improvement but what do u expect from a webcam, right?

Rolling eyes (http://members2.photofun.com/Inn0c3ntPhant0m/HQiTOOLImageGallery/Picture%2044.jpg) - Okay, I look kinda evil. ;o
Smiling (http://members2.photofun.com/Inn0c3ntPhant0m/HQiTOOLImageGallery/Picture%2045.jpg) - Normal...
To the side (http://members2.photofun.com/Inn0c3ntPhant0m/HQiTOOLImageGallery/Picture%2034.jpg) - It's so much shorter than it used to be ;-;

EDIT: Just saw ur pics, B4, and u look great. ^_^ Ur family looks nice too. Even if they are "weird", I wouldn't be able to tell by just looking at the pics. ;p

abunaidesu
21st August 2004, 10:58 PM
azn pride @ Phantom of Innocence-BF

phaedrus
21st August 2004, 11:07 PM
azn pride @ Phantom of Innocence-BF

Iraqis are Asians too, damnit. :mad:

Nice.

Bulbasaur4
22nd August 2004, 12:46 AM
PoI-BF :

Tah hair rox!! I luv your new hairstyle... it's so kawaii! *squeals and steals*
o.o; My head doesn't look good with short hair... I wish I could have nice dark hair and cut short. ;_; I COULD have dark hair with our new technology, but then I'd get tah killed.

OH! And in the smiling picture of you (the middle one) there's a FACE in your hair!! SERIOUS, if you look to the right and towards your face on the right sorta in the middle... there's a little blur/tweaky thing from the fuzzy format that looks like a FACE!!

kewelies

RedStarWarrior
22nd August 2004, 05:03 AM
1 - My new earrings which are 1/2" (half inch) in diameter.
2 - Me before shaving in the morning.

kainashi
22nd August 2004, 08:18 AM
are we supposed to be able to see something in the first one? :confused:

RedStarWarrior
22nd August 2004, 09:18 AM
Just the hole in my ear. Sorry it isn't clearer.

Mewtwo-D2
23rd August 2004, 10:50 PM
Well, here are some pictures of me when I'm not cosplaying. They're my "glamour" shots, where I got all dressed up to take some pretty pictures for my sweet and wonderful boyfriend. And since no one has seen me looking mostly normal, here they are:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v283/kendobunny/me.jpg Me

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v283/kendobunny/022_22.jpg

bakahams7er
23rd August 2004, 11:39 PM
new pic :)

http://i.myspace.com/60/00/180006/9701699_l.gif

kainashi
23rd August 2004, 11:41 PM
Well, here are some pictures of me when I'm not cosplaying. They're my "glamour" shots, where I got all dressed up to take some pretty pictures for my sweet and wonderful boyfriend. And since no one has seen me looking mostly normal, here they are:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v283/kendobunny/022_22.jpgare you alright? :(

baka: gangsta. 8)

bakahams7er
23rd August 2004, 11:42 PM
okay guys here's another one 8)

http://i.myspace.com/60/00/180006/14072374_l.gif

kainashi
23rd August 2004, 11:43 PM
you changed clothes within 3 minutes? :eek:

edit: [12:45am] <@woz> i like how he changed clothes, turned the light on and made that in under a minute

lol.

bakahams7er
23rd August 2004, 11:46 PM
you changed clothes within 3 minutes? :eek:

i'm not fat like you okay.

here's me and my crew, 832 representing :mad2:

http://c.myspace.com/00016/10/98/16758901_l.jpg

kainashi
23rd August 2004, 11:48 PM
i'm not fat like you okay.i'm not fat, faggot. :mad:

Mewtwo-D2
24th August 2004, 06:20 AM
If you're talking about the slightly puffy eyes in my pics, it's because a friend was putting makeup on my face, and the only color we had was pink. And she changed her mind once and rubbed the makeup off.

But I'm dandy and my dearest enjoyed those pictures enough that I doubt he'd mind my sharing them.

phaedrus
24th August 2004, 09:59 AM
@baka: Wanksta!
@Scott: ?.?

@Everyone else since I last posted: :(

kainashi
24th August 2004, 10:12 AM
@Scott: ?.?

@Everyone else since I last posted: :(so where's your picture then? :P

phaedrus
24th August 2004, 10:22 AM
so where's your picture then? :P

None are small enough of a size (KB). Still trying to find one.

Bulbasaur4
24th August 2004, 10:27 AM
MD2- It's nice to see you out of your cosplay outfits!! lol, you have really, really pretty and unique looking eyes! (around here everyone's are either deep brown or blue) and yours look olive green. (maybe it's just the light or sum'thin but they look neato.) I also really like the necklace in your picture, very pretty.

If I took a picture of myself as fast as Baka did, I'd look like a mess or dead from being sick... plus my camera dies a lot... stupid thing.

suzie
24th August 2004, 03:33 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v283/kendobunny/022_22.jpg

pretty :love2:

Mewtwo-D2
24th August 2004, 04:08 PM
:sweat3: They really need to make a blushing icon. The necklace was a gift from my sister and her husband for my help with their wedding (I was the unofficial coordinator- I helped find music, shopped with the bride, found photographers, and actually made the bouquet for my biggest achievment). And my eyes sort of change color, usually between olive and tea green... although pokemaniacbill tracks my eye color better than I do ^^; And for the record, he has beautiful eyes himself- they're the color of tea.

And suzie, for having a Beatles avatar, you've rolled a natural 20 on your innate coolness with a bonus of +10.

Tha_Dragon
24th August 2004, 08:27 PM

No offence to the guy on the left, but his shirt is too big. Cool picture though.

bakahams7er
24th August 2004, 09:58 PM

http://img32.exs.cx/img32/9333/12140803_l.gif

No offence to the guy on the left, but his shirt is too big. Cool picture though.

that's just how we do

Darkness
25th August 2004, 01:10 AM
baka: Asian guy trying to act black and not sucking at it. Props to you.

abunaidesu
25th August 2004, 01:12 AM
baka: Asian guy trying to act black and not sucking at it. Props to you.

but he is black ?_?

woz
25th August 2004, 01:17 AM
you guys are retarded for even thinking that those pictures are baka.

heres me:

http://s92674699.onlinehome.us/lole.jpg

hey guys i am on internet LOL

lil_wayne
25th August 2004, 01:37 AM
i like how the stuff on baka's bed is totally different in both animations. cheers big ears

Jay
25th August 2004, 01:52 AM
woz what is your cat's name

bakahams7er
25th August 2004, 03:10 AM
i like how the stuff on baka's bed is totally different in both animations. cheers big ears

it's from changing quickly :rolleyes:

woz i wish i had a shirt like that where can i buy one

dracox
25th August 2004, 03:12 AM
you guys are retarded for even thinking that those pictures are baka.

heres me:

http://s92674699.onlinehome.us/lole.jpg

hey guys i am on internet LOL

that cat is sexy.*

*not furry

woz
25th August 2004, 03:18 AM
jay: i just call it "cat".

baka: charity shop.

dracox: fag.

here is me taking a stroll

http://s92674699.onlinehome.us/wozwhat.jpg

suzie
25th August 2004, 03:52 AM
jay: i just call it "cat".

baka: charity shop.

dracox: fag.

here is me taking a stroll

http://s92674699.onlinehome.us/wozwhat.jpg

hey woz you have a big ass :love:

pokemaniacbill
25th August 2004, 08:31 PM
Mewtwo-D2's eye color changes, believe it or not. Sometimes golden, sometimes green, sometimes hazel... Gods, they're really such beautiful eyes...

lil_wayne
25th August 2004, 08:35 PM
Mewtwo-D2's eye color changes, believe it or not. Sometimes golden, sometimes green, sometimes hazel... Gods, they're really such beautiful eyes...

are you serious

Zak
25th August 2004, 08:49 PM

I think I've figured it out.

~Zak

pokemaniacbill
25th August 2004, 08:56 PM
Yeah, I'm serious... they're beautiful.

And what didja figure out?

Zak
25th August 2004, 09:12 PM
I don't think you'd like it if I said it publically now, would ya?

~Zak

Darkness
25th August 2004, 11:49 PM
I don't think you'd like it if I said it publically now, would ya?

~Zak
*coughcontactscough*

abunaidesu
26th August 2004, 01:25 AM

whos that girl :oh:

Darkness
26th August 2004, 02:09 AM
Hey baka, which one of those guys is you? I really can't tell..

Mewtwo-D2
26th August 2004, 10:40 AM
I don't wear contacts... I assure you my eyes are naturally like this. I've never worn contacts in my life- I'm too scared to go poking around in my eyes. That's why I wear glasses.

Bear
26th August 2004, 10:43 AM
Hey baka, which one of those guys is you? I really can't tell..

The one in the middle who's smaller than the girl. Chicks dig short guys.

Tha_Dragon
26th August 2004, 12:47 PM
Chicks dig short guys.
Too bad for me. :(

mvtm
26th August 2004, 01:07 PM
Hi there , i just uploaded some new pics of my washington trip,yep they are really new they are from yesterday anyways enjoy and tell me your comments.

The first one is my family and me around the white house, and the other is me on the capitol.

i dont have time so ill just upload 2 , maybe ill upload more .well thats all tell me your comments please. ;)

Pic 1 (http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RADmAkET5Xg4aJZYFppvV3ht9seyi6xhWliLI2H7ucesNwFfg CDb*3GyjriyN8HI36HPGFysJqJr*2Y2lQ2pXOcmbU0!tv254mw ySE33JiY/DSCN0097.JPG?dc=4675486480901604030)

Pic 2 (http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RADxAjYTVXbix6e1WFXW*rQW4in6UMkjipkUkz4yTVEUmh*9K qD3ybw0v0mpsQMQtR5HuC!igAn3BweVPrlEVN3Qz2M!JBJ3wr1 mkBnJW7o/DSCN0104.JPG?dc=4675486481520774469)

Crystal Mew
26th August 2004, 11:12 PM
nice pics mvtm! you look almost exactly like this girl I know :eek:

lil_wayne
26th August 2004, 11:14 PM
you look nice maria

Bulbasaur4
27th August 2004, 10:08 AM
Chicks dig short guys? Pluh-ease... tall guys rule! *droolz over Joey who graduated this year*

^^ Hot tall guys are even better! lol

woz- OMG *cuddles the kitty* Reminds me of my cousin's cat... but that cat was evil. o.o;; Didn't have nice expressions like yours. Oh, and you're just as cute as the cat o'course. ^_~

MVTM- You look very pretty! Nice outfit! You're family looks familiar... seriously, the woman and the old man remind me of people but I can't place it. *racks her brain but can't remember*

Bear
27th August 2004, 12:53 PM
Chicks dig short guys? Pluh-ease... tall guys rule! *droolz over Joey who graduated this year*

^^ Hot tall guys are even better! lol

I'm tall Kalah ;) ;)

Btw you need to get your butt down to Virginia. STAT.

Syberia
27th August 2004, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Kiyone:
whos that girl :oh:
She's with me 8).