PDA

View Full Version : ±±Dawn of Twilight-Destiny's Awakening±± Sign-ups

crimson_flygon
13th July 2004, 07:05 PM
±±Dawn of Twilight-Destiny's Awakening±±
±sign-up topic±

At last the sign up topic has arisen! Here is where all that wish to join shall sign up! Note to all that this is M for mature because of occasional violence, language, and blood. So remember that I warned all the younger set before hand!

Now on to the plot (note to all those who saw this in the yes or no topic, I added the rest so you might want to read it over so you know everything there is to offer, or at the very least skim it for the new things and fully read the last part)

±±±

Nacrealis, what one could only describe as a world of fantasy. It is nothing less then the entire being of all magic, dreams, and imagination. All existence in Nacrealis revolves around a tower suspended in the middle of all space, a space that can neither be lost nor understood. All life has sprouted from the single seed that grew tall and strong, forming the living tower of Nacrealis and it holds together the fibers of the entire world. The tower of Nacrealis, and Nacrealis itself are the essence of the mind, and that is why the world is held together by the prayers of priestess Hikachiru, her prayers are the light penetrating the darkness of the void and bringing together the essences of life. This world is a mirror image of the world's dreams and fantasies. It is a world in which everyone exists; it is where our spirits thrive.

But the only knowledge of this world is surpassed as
Dreams, no one truly comprehends the base of the entire world in which they exist. Because the only time they are within Nacrealis in mind, is when they are asleep, more specifically dreaming. The world, in which we all exist, is only a shadow of Nacrealis as so many worlds are. And all humanity does not realize it. It is a sad but true fact, that all life forms go about living only shadows of what they are truly capable of. This is mainly because their mind has shut out the idea that such life could ever exist, and in turn it has made them only aware of their short lived lives in their own little world. But there are some humans in extremely rare circumstances that are born and raised away from the walls that chain them to a normal life. Though they may not realize it, they exist between worlds, seeing beyond what others care to. And even though this sixth sense goes by without any concern, those who have it are about to experience something that no human before them could have ever imagined...

±±±

Deep within the tower of Nacrealis...
"M'Lord,"A ragged demon says bowing in front of the figure standing in the shadows, "our forces have nearly completely overtaken the Tower. The only section which has not yet been overtaken is the top where the priestess blocks our attempts to advance."

"Order them to draw back, I intend to handle her myself," The dark figure says calmly stepping forward causing the demon to step to the side.

"But master, isn't it risky? The priestess can call down all the powers of Nacrealis at any time! Not even you may be able to compete with that!" Shouted the demon after the figure draped in black.

The tall figure stops but doesn't turn to answer, instead casually replying over his shoulder,"I know what I am dealing with. Never question my authority."

"Oh...u-uh I a-am s-s-sorry I d-didn't mean it like that p-please have mercy!" The creature says falling to its knees, black beads of sweat trickle down it's wrinkled brow.

"Fool," The figure says quickly disappearing up the staircase, leaving the bewildered creature there on his knees. A sign of relief crosses his face. But not a second after it twists into a broken scream as the limp torso below it dissolves away in a flash of light. The head continues to scream, ruby blood collecting in a puddle on the floor where it had rolled before it dissolves into the air like smoke. The other demonic creatures that had been standing along the walls of the earthen room recoiled back to the wall in fear. It was not long before the waves of demons within the tower withdrew to the base while the dark caped figure continued up the spiral staircases formed from gnarled fines twisted together like a rope bridge.

As the figure continues to walk up the staircase, the vines reacted in less than a hundredth of a second, recoiling into the walls and leaving him to fall to the floor. But he stands on thin air, a small dark barrier under his feet, "Now now Hikachiru, you didn't think you could get rid of me that easily?" he chuckled lowly and continued walking up, each footstep creating a dark step that disappeared as he left it.

As his escapade went on, the walls around him began to close in. He merely smiled as they locked around him. After a few minutes of silence between the closed walls the growing intensity of a high pitched whine pierced through the walls, and they dissolved away much as the demon assistant had moment before.

"You really shouldn't waste your energy Hikachiru, these feeble attempts to dispose of me are growing less and less amusing." He said grinning. Now the barrier under his feet moved upward like an elevator. The ashen walls of the stairs remained earthly silent, and the only sound was that off the dark figure's fluttering cape as the barrier neared the top of the tower. It stopped suddenly and the man stepped off onto the highest reaches of the tower, the wind blowing his long night black hair gently as if tugging him away from his goal. He glanced toward the center of the tower were a large growth of branches created a barren canopy of dark leaves. Within the overgrown branches a woman hung, intertwined with the vines and part of the branches. Her long silver hair coiled through the branches, and her lucid skin shone like moonlight. Though she did not move as the figure approached, the branches from which she hung tightened around her as if bracing itself against the shadow.

"Ah priestess, it has been so long since we have been together." He said slyly, bringing his fingers along her cheek. "And look at what you have become, you left me for eternity in the void. You took my rule and destroyed my forces with your five sacred guardians. But you never expected me to return for these last thousand years have you?" He brought the finger down her neck, his sharp nail just grazing the skin.

"you...your darkness was not meant for the world...it was not meant for any world, Cierres!" Hikachiru shouted at him suddenly as if snapping out of a trance, her crystal blue eyes glared at him with pure hatred and he merely snickered. And as quickly as she had snapped to attention light poured from around her, Cierres almost wasn't able to react to the ferocity and quickness of her aggression by creating a dark barrier around him. The force pushed him back to the end of the tower, "Your intentions were those derived from darkness, you are not the one to rule Nacrealis!" The branches lowered Hikachiru to the ground, her long white robe sprawled out behind her and her hair blew out behind her like beams of sunlight.

"Hikachiru, your soft heart is your ultimate weakness. If you hadn't banished me with the help of your pathetic guardians, you could have had power beyond your imagination, you could have ruled as my queen, a rule to destroy the weak and make all bow down to my force. But you instead wanted freedom and light, so you hurtled me into darkness where you thought I would never return. But what you don't understand is that I have already won," Cierres shouted, a violent storm of black wind poured towards Hikachiru. She gasped and recoiled back, bracing herself for the black blast. But light burst forth and held back the torrent of black. Five figures, the five guardians of the tower of Nacrealis and of Hikachiru stood creating a wall of light. They stood strong against the darkness that threatened to swallow the priestess.

"Hikachiru! We can not hold him for long!" They cried, "There is no way for us to save Nacrealis, it is our sworn duty to protect you and the people for all eternity. Before we are broken you must... engrave our souls into our weapons and send them to the only world left that has not been invaded by Cierres's forces!"

"I will never do that!" Shouted Hikachiru over the growing intensity of the black winds;"I could never sacrifice you! No matter what happened!"

"Please Priestess! It is the last hope for Nacrealis! We would sacrifice anything! It is the only option!" They yelled, their blockade beginning to be forced back by the roaring black wave. Tears clung to the eyes of Hikachiru, the five guardians looked to her in sympathy, "please priestess Hikachiru, we wish only to save Nacrealis, it is our sacrifice to protect all who live within the worlds, and will ever live there. Please Priestess do it now!"

Hikachiru eyes were flooded by tears, her heart grew heavy as the barrier was pushed closer and closer to her, small threads of black began to drain into the flickering light. She knew what she had to do.

"NOW DIE!" Shouted Cierres pushing forth one huge burst of energy. But the energy disintegrated, The five guardians of Nacrealis stood in a ring, their bodies were enshrouded in an otherworldly light that had come unto them from the broken hearted Hikachiru. Their bodies fell to the ground as their spirits were engraved into their weapons. The weapons pulsated with energy before disappearing into the sky and then out of Nacrealis. The lights faded and the bodies of the guardians disappeared. Hikachiru stood drained of her energy, sagging as she struggled to remain on her feet.Cierres laughed loudly and walked towards her.

"I will admit that the engraving of the guardian’s souls into their weapons may have sounded like a good last attempt to survive, but you see. Almost every thread of worlds is under my control, wherever they do end up getting to there is little chance that their successor’s will survive." He chuckled lowly bringing the limp face of the priestess eye to eye with him.

"This may be true, but one world still remains free of any signs of your foul play." She gasped, managing a slight smile.

"You mean the human world?" He said staring at her in disbelief, followed by laughter,"There is no one there capable of having such energy passed on to them. Humans have long left their power inaccessible, becoming weak and stupid rather then the strong force they once were. They were not even worth my time you see? That is why I didn't bother to take control of them! The weapons will end up nowhere and the little strength that the guardians did muster will be wasted!" He threw back his head and laughed again, the priestess only glared at him, she knew through her prayers that he was right, she had tried to reach those from the human race and it was true that they were beyond her reach in their greed and stupidity. But also, she had found a small trickle of a few that were past the evils of those around them. They were the only hope for Nacrealis and the entire being of humanity.

"Now we must be going back to my palace. I have many plans for you priestess;"Cierres laughed again. A pitch black horse with fiery wings landed at his side, pulling the priestess with him he got on it and took off towards the forsaken lands at the farthest dark regions of Nacrealis. Unbeknownst to him, the priestess prayed harder then ever before, prayers going out to the inhabitants of Nacrealis, but stronger then any other to the few on Earth who were closest in contact with the lights of Nacrealis. And her prayers would not go unanswered...

±±±

What happened on the Earth not a split moment from that very time (or as close as time can be measured between the whole of Nacrealis and the Human's world) the five power endowed weapons made their arrival to Earth. They searched relentlessly over the lands for any human that was not fully consumed by those around them. But even though they searched with the utmost intensity for the vibrations of Nacrealis, it was a search that could never come to an end. Because trying to find the one small vibration coming from a school of millions was like finding one particular grain of sand on a beach. This had been what Hikachiru had feared, and so she prayed with every strand of her power remaining to send the message to anyone, a message that was so intense that the entire span of all worlds would have been able to receive it, had it not been focused with ever drop of concentration towards the Earth. And at last it was heard, in the form of a dream in the minds of the sacred five, the only ones on the planet who could hear it...

"Please... Hear me... You must... Must save Nacrealis... From Cierres. You must take the weapons that has been engraved... With the souls of the guardian’s sacrifice...They made the ultimate sacrifice... To save... Everyone... Please... Please save Nacrealis, save all the worlds...You are our last chance...Please," The flickering image of Priestess Hikachiru said in the dreams of the five that would have to wield the weapons engraved with powers from the life force of the five guardians. And then in their dream they went through the barriers of Nacrealis, through a barrier to receive the weapon destined to them. And grabbing hold of it, they would awaken.

The weapon, which they were destined to, would be there with them. Upon touching it they received powers that only they as wielders could possess. And even though Cierres would not admit it, he knew that the passing on of the powers of the five great guardians was endangering him more then the five before. Because upon passing their lives to the five humans, they had given more then just their abilities. They had given their life force, and their soul. With it, a human relearning its capabilities would become amazingly powerful. And knowing this he sent forth-small bands of his forces to Earth to destroy the five humans before they had a chance to gain any power. They might have the five guardian’s powers but they would not be able to wield it or defeat his minions now, and once they were gone there would be no force left anywhere to defeat him.

The only chance the humans had now was something he didn't consider. And that was the five guardians, because even though they now no longer existed except as weapons, the five wielders were not fully alone once they held them. Though the guardians could not contact them through words, they could guide the weapons, and it was the only way the humans would stand a chance...

±±±

Even though there were only 5 weapons that were endowed upon those humans who were gifted enough to receive them, there were still a few others in that world that Hikachiru found a small thread to grasp them. And Hikachiru knew that they to were those that were destined to help them. But even with the finding of these others, there was still a lacking of weapons that had gone to the five who had received them and they would not have the power to defeat the evil dawning on them. But she knew more ways then one to help those she could reach.

Because the five guardians of the tower of Nacrealis were not the only power that she had left after Cierres’s raid over the tower. After all, the priestess was the greatest power in all Nacrealis and so she knew what she could do to give the power to strike down darkness to the five humans who would not get a weapon. She let go parts of her own soul, of the very power that she used to rule the different regions of Nacrealis. She let go of five sections of herself, one for each region that she had so long protected. Each one had the slightest essence of a reigning race’s soul. And Hikachiru hoped that this small shard of power could help them, the essence would help them find one of the weapon-wielding humans. It would help them find the one that the guardian had reigned over.

And she sent out these five essences, leaving her empty inside, the world could not live if she hadn’t. She knew, and so she would make a sacrifice to, like the five she had loved, who had sacrificed their lives. She gave parts of herself.

Now as the fiery horse rose farther into the sky, Hikachiru felt her connections with the world fading. She had given them away, in hopes that she could save her world. Whether any of the five other humans she had targeted got the essences she did not know, just like she did not know if any of the weapons did. But in her heart, she knew that somehow they would receive it. They would come and save Nacrealis, they would be the ones to save the world…

±±±

Man it took a long time to write that! Yes, it is a very long and at times confusing plot but as we get along it will begin to make sense. And to everyone, who actually went through and read the entire plot without skimming or anything, wow you have alot of patience! I thank you for taking the time for reading my entire idea! So anyway, on to business. And then sign ups!

±±±

Positions:
Weapon holders
Jennifer Sohma-Illusen Glade-Sun and Moon Katars (crimson_flygon)
Miles Prower-Merrow Shirata-Banyuinryoku (Tsukasa)
reserved for Nabooru23
Anoma Mentora-Mandaar Omagi-Angelic fire (Tiger_2007)
Reserved for MarillTogepi
Empowered Allies
Cadamay Minnasan-Kitsune (Sheila Rae)
Reserved for Eevee Forever
Hiro White-Lycanthrope (NightBlaze)
Naomi Nebras-Forest Nymph (Psychic_Suzanne)
OPEN

±±±

Now, to begin the five regions of Nacrealis. It is important you check these out because every guardian reigns over one of the five regions. As well as every race (referring to the empowered allies) lives specifically concentrated in one region. So if you are being one of the empowered allies then the region you pick’s reigning specie will become that which is passed on to you. ANYWAY…

But before you read I will explain one big factor in the regions. And that is the Pogyo. Pogyos are large bird creatures that are incapable flight, but most are capable of very fast running. Their plumage comes in a wide variety, and almost every region is full of them. (for example of what a Pogyo looks like think chocobos from FF but more chicken-like)

Furi-gari Plains~Guardian-Mandaar Omagi~Reigning race-lycanthropes (Nightblaze)
The Furi-gari plains are a vast valley of fields and grasses with occasional small clusters of trees, as well as some lakes and rivers. Many of the lycanthropes from across Nacrealis migrated here. In legend it says that Hikachiru set them free from a dark force and put them there to run free across the plains. Most of the towns are sprouted alongside the lakes, but that doesn’t mean they all are, Since the plains are so vast, most travelers use Pogyos or commonly known as the ‘Furi fowl’ in the Furi-gari plains. The Pogyo of the plain’s plumage is usually a mixture of creams and grays though they have been known to come in a variety of colors. Pogyos are quite common on the fruitful plains and most are friendly and willing to give anyone a ride to wherever they may want to go. The tall Ganeshen Mountains on one side and the Kurusara forest on another border the plains. And of course the tower of Nacrealis in the middle of the borders.

Yurkoro Desert~Gaurdian-Illusen Glade~Reigning race-Kitsune (Sheila Rae)
The Yurkoro Desert is a long and scorching desert. The legend of the desert is that when Hikachiru was creating the mountains, some of the purest concentration of the soil broke from it and it was what sprouted the desert. It is how they explain why the sand is so pure and golden. There is not much forests or water. But there is the occasional oasis, most, of which cities are built around, using it as their life source. The Kitsune race thrives here because of its ability to adapt. Like almost any desert, there are bandits. And as most places, Pogyo are used to get around. The Pogyo of the desert are commonly golden or dusty brown, the temperament of them is feisty, its is hard to tame wild ones so it is more common to rent them from stables. The desert is bordered by the Ganeshen Mountains and breaks of on the other end at the beaches of the Umi-garasu Sea. (And of course connected to the tower of Nacrealis in the center of the border)

Umi-garasu sea~Guardian-reserved~Reigning race-Angel (open)
The Umi-garasu Sea spreads it’s clean and clear crystal waters throughout the land of Nacrealis. Despite the fact that all waters in other regions came from the sea, it is at it’s purest there. It is even said that it has magical propitious. It is a place that fallen angels live in the most concentration and that could be the reason the water has strange properties. The angels are said to inhabit there because they are like tears from Hikachiru. And it is said that her tears make up the sea. There are many islands on the sea where settlements are. And it is the only place in Nacrealis that does not have Pogyos. Flightless races that inhabit the sea usually travel in boats. Angels simply fly. Its beaches become the Yurkoro desert and the rivers through the Kurusara forest. And as always the middle border is connected to the tower of nacrealis’s beaches.

Kurusara forest~Gaurdian-Merrow Shirata~Reigning race-Forest nymph (Psychic_Suzanne)
Kurusara forest is said to have some of the oldest trees in all of Nacrealis. It is even said that from a tree Hikachiru was born, and from the seed of the wilted tree grew the tower of Nacrealis with all the power the tree had absorbed from Nacrealis itself. Forest nymphs, the maidens who are one with nature thrive throughout the treetops. They’re powers come from the trees themselves. Most towns are built in the treetops. The Pogyo of the Kurusara forest are usually shades of dark grey or very faint green. They are very gentle, but extremely shy and rare to see. The forest holds many mysteries within it’s ancient canopies. IT is bordered by the Umi-garasu Sea and the Furi-gari plains. And as always, the center border is that of the tower of Nacrealis. The forest is also the closest region to the tower.

Ganeshen mountains~Gaurdian-reserved~Reigning race-Demon (reserved)
The Ganeshen Mountains have stood as a protective border for Nacrealis for as long as any of its inhabitants can remember. They represent the power of Nacrealis. They are the main pathways from anywhere into Nacrealis (although there are some other ways in) Probably one of the only races in the whole of the mountains is demons, of all sorts. Those that appear as human or have slight traits that set them apart, as well as monsters. The mountains have many villages of demons. Many of the inhabitants of Nacrealis recognize these towns as ‘the army of Nacrealis’ because the demons are very powerful and keep out intruders in the mountains. The Pogyo of the Ganeshen Mountains are the only Pogyo in Nacrealis that have flight capabilities, although they don’t necessarily fly. But they can glide from high mountains to the next making them essential in travel. The mountains Pogyo are black or tan and are distrusting but very loyal. The mountains are the borders on the Furi-gari plains and the Yurkoro desert. (And obviously the tower of Nacrealis)

Next up is more in-depth info on the races that are for the empowered allies. Note for the allies-whatever region’s guardian they reside in is the one that they are ‘joining up’ with. And being empowered basically does mean you become that race.

Lycanthropes~Region-Furi-gari plains (Nightblaze)
Although I have heard a lot of different descriptions of Lycanthropes I am sticking with this kind for this RPG, wether it is wrong or not oh well. The Lycanthropes of Nacrealis were said to be created as watchdogs in the Ganeshen Mountains. That was until Hikachiru set them free in the Furi-gari plains. The Lycanthrope is basically a human-isque figure with wolven traits. (Tail, ears, fur, etc.) They are very agile, athletic, and fast. Some are even said to run so fast you can’t see them. The Lycanthropes fight using their sharp claws and teeth and are quite the worthy opponents.

Kitsune~Region-Yurkoro desert (reserved)
Like the Lycanthrope I have heard many descriptions of Kitsune. I am leaving this one a bit vaguer but whatever. The Kitsune is basically the materialization of a fox into a human-isque for (much like lycanthropes and wolves). They have fox traits (tails(s), ears, fur, etc.) They are also quite agile and fast. But kitsunes aren’t quite as strong and not such good fighters. They do however make up for that with their use of magic. Some have control of earth, and some have basic spiritual attack (beams, shields, yeah…), They live in the desert because of their ability to adapt.

Angels~Region-Umi-garasu sea (OPEN)
The angels of the Umi-garasu sea are those who fell from the sky where Hikachiru put them to watch over Nacrealis. They go to the sea because they can watch over those at sea and it is the only place they feel they have a connection with Hikachiru. The only difference between them and the normal angels (besides huge difference in power) is probably in the wings. The fallen angel’s wings are smaller and streaked with grey. However they are still able to fly with these wings. They have great-untapped powers. But until they reach them they are best at healing and spreading light around them. (And their ability to fly makes them able to travel well)

Forest nymph~Region-Kurusara forest (Psychic_Suzanne)
The forest nymphs take the form of beautiful maidens (except for the green aura around them they look pretty normal looking in appearance) They are one with nature and have many abilities including them. They can become plants, move though them, and summon them/grow them. They give life to the ancient Kurusara forest and are the spirit that keeps it thriving, Just being in the presence of a nymph will make you feel at ease and happy (a lot like the angels though I didn’t mention that directly above) Hikachiru was said to settle them in the forest to protect it for all time.

Demon~Region-Ganeshen mountains (reserved)
Okay, as you might have guessed the race of demon is so wide that I am sure that there are at least 100 different things it could describe. But ahead is what I am expecting from whoever will sign up as it. Most of the demons of the Ganeshen Mountains are those that look human-isque but usually have a demon form. Of course they also have something that sets them apart in the more ‘human’ form (body markings, fangs, horns, etc.) But most have the ability to be amazingly attractive to the opposite gender. (At least the ones I’m talking about XD) the range of demon’s powers is so wide that whoever takes it one will have to do it according to what their demon form is and stuff. This is rather a vague concept but you should be able to accomplish it at some point.

±±±

Allright! Finally we make it to the signups! There are 2 different kinds obviously so choose carefully!

Weapon Holders sign-up sheets-

Guardian:
Name: Your guardian’s name. Please something at least a little special. I don’t want any Bob’s or Sarah’s here.
Gender:No both unless the race has something to do with it
Race: This can be almost anything you want. It doesn’t HAVE to be the race of their region unless you want it to be that.
Region: What region does your guardian protect? Be sure to check that it isn’t taken already!
Appearance:Your guardian’s appearance. No one actually sees them except your character in their mind occasionally. But still, I’m sure we’d all like this info for reference.
Weapon: What is the guardian’s weapon? I admit I am a little picky on this. I need the name of weapon and a description of what it looks like, not just “a sword with a silver handle” more like “a Japanese sword with writing engraved into it and a silver handle with metal vines running along it called moon dancer”
History: Knowing what you have learned about Nacrealis please put a history here. It should somehow tie in to Hikachiru and them joining the guardians at some point.
Other: other…stuff

Wielder:
Name: First and last are required (unless you have a good reason for having no last)
Age: Looking for nothing over 18 and nothing under 14 please.
Personality: Obviously what your character is like.
Appearance:Your character’s normal appearance. Whenever they hold the weapon their appearance changes a little. This is what they look normally,
Altered Appearance:Like I said before, whenever your character holds their weapon their appearance changes, The changes should have something to do with the original guardian because basically your souls fuse to become one.
Guardian:Who is the guardian who’d weapon and soul you have taken on? You should no this from your guardian sign up.
Guardian Weapon: What is your Guardian’s weapon? You only need the name and type of weapon here because you described it above.
Weapon abilities: I didn’t include this with the weapon to make it easier to see in list form. The abilities come from not only the weapon but also the guardian themselves. Abilities could be things like invisibility, or certain attacks or elements.
Ally: this should be whoever took the race from the same region of your guardian. Basically you and this person are a ‘sub group’
History: I am not asking for a huge history, I would like at LEAST a small history here.
Relations: You’re…er…relations
Other:Oh you know what this’d for

Empowered Allies Sign-up sheet-

Name: First and last please (unless you have a good reason for excluding last)
Personality: Obviously what your character is like. And if you want their personality to change at all you should include it here.
Appearance: What your character looks like normally.
Race: The race your character has taken on. Please include the region of Nacrealis here (you will see the regions and corresponding races above)
Altered Appearance:What your character looks like when they turn into the race. Also note that they have the ability to change between their empowered form and human form at will.
Ally:Which weapon wielder you are allies with, This is determined by which region their guardian protects.
Abilities: Abilities your character has in their empowered form. This should be anything from increased speed and athletics, to magic abilities, to increased attractiveness (in the demon’s case XD)
Relationships: Your relationships with other characters and whatnot
Other: the new other 9.0 is here for your personal enjoyment, or to put anything else you’d like to say.

±±±

And finally, my sign-up…

Guardian:
Name: Illusen Glade
Race: Demon
Region: Yurkoro Desert
Appearance: Illusen stands at around 5”7, her outward appearance is close enough to a normal human. Her hair is a dark gold and goes down a little lower then her shoulders in very distinctive layers. Her eyes are a fierce gold, full of spark and ambition. Her appearance is that of a 16-18 year old girl but her true age is one beyond that. The only real thing that sets her off from humans is one major factor, and that is a pair of large leathery black wings sprouting from her back, as well as a black serpentine tail. The skin inside the wings is very dark violet eventually changing to red at the bottom. She wears a Sleeveless almost bikini-style shirt (except for the part about having no sleeves… although I am sure some bikinis don’t…) She has sleeves but they are not actually a part of the bikini-like top. They are just very loose falling red sleeves. She also wears a pair of red low rise loose satin-like pants. The way they are styled is basically tight at the bottoms and tops but very loose and baggy in between. All the places that are tight are tied with a white belt (that differs in length for around the ankles) there are three of them around her waist however. She wears very simple style black shoes that are almost like moccasins how they hold fast yet allow her to run freely. Lastly, she wears a small diamond pendant on a silver chain around her neck, where it came from no one knows but it has a significant importance to Illusen.
Weapon: Sun and Moon Katars- Two legendary katars that are said to be forged from fragments of the powers of the sun and moon. The Sun katar has three jagged blades on it and the moon katar has two curved blades. Both have a distinctive cover that goes over the wrist almost like the top half of a gauntlet. There are straps coming from the cover that Illusen ties around to keep them tight to her wrists. On the cover of the sun katar there is a small ruby sun and on the moon katar there is a small sapphire moon.
History: Illusen was one of the demons that lived in the Ganeshen mountains, except she was a criminal. She was accused for the murder of 4 people. To escape the bounty hunters that seemed to follow her everywhere she fled to within the Ganeshen mountains, she left to seek safety elsewhere. She found herself in the Yurkoro desert, where she joined a pack of bandits on raids throughout the desert. But after almost a year in the desert the bounty hunters from the mountains found her and were after her again. In an epic battle between the hunters and the bandits, she was the only one to escape with their life. She at last fled to the Center of Nacrealis, and to the tower of Nacrealis. The hunters, still on her tail at last succeeded in catching the exhausted girl and decided to bring her to Hikachiru for the proper punishment. But upon seeing her, Hikachiru spared her. Feeling she was in debt to her, Illusen turned her life around and became one of her guardians, as well as the reigning guardian of the Yurkoro desert that she had become attached to.
Other: *slits others neck * die!

Wielder:
Name: Jennifer Sohma
Personality: Despite what has happened throughout her life, Jennifer still finds a way to stay open with people. She likes to be around others, but she still likes to have her own space once in awhile. She tends to say whatever is on her mind, even if it hurts those around her. She can sometimes be a little headstrong and hotheaded, but when concentration is needed she is always there to keep focused and clear headed. She can sometimes be a bit of a comic relief, when she needs to be, but when she isn’t she can be very serious. And at the same time she can be deep and passionate. She is simple yet complex at the same time, but no matter what she is feeling she strives to do her best and rise above the rest.
Appearance: Jennifer is around 5”5, slightly tanned and decently athletic (not like a bodybuilder or anything). Her hair is a wavy and silky golden-brown, layered down to her chin. Her eyes are light amber that always seem to be in deep thought. She wears a dark tan sleeveless shirt with faded images of horses and flowers in it and on the back. She wears a form-fitting pair of dark blue jeans and a simple pair of tennis shoes. She wears quite a peculiar necklace, it is a metal pendant designed like fish bones on a black string necklace.
Altered Appearance: Her clothes change to those of Illusen, her eyes change to a more fierce and fiery amber, as well as her skin becoming a bit more tanned. Her hair has more of a golden color to it and longer, though she wears it different then Illusen did. It is in a ponytail with her bangs hanging down and a red headband. She also has the same wings as Illusen, only the purple is a bit lighter and the red has more of an orange tint in it. She also has the serpentine tail. Her necklace is somewhat of a mixture of hers and Illusen’s, It is the fishbone pendant with traces of diamond outlining it on a silver chain.
Guardian: Illusen Glade
Guardian Weapon: Sun and Moon Katars
Weapon abilities: The Sun and Moon Katars give the ability of flight and different powers depending on if it is night or day. When it is day, the Sun Katar enables the ability to channel the sun’s rays into power, increasing strength and Speed. When it is night, the Moon Katar enables the ability to channel the moon’s rays into magic, increasing the senses and allowing the creation of magical barriers.
Ally: Reserved
History: Jennifer’s life was worse then she leads people to believe. Her parents divorced when she was young, so she lived with her mother most of the time. Although her mom is nice she sometimes shouted at her and her younger brother. But she eventually learned to deal with it, and thought that maybe she needed to be there for her mother to take her stress out on. Ever since she was little the other kids would leave her out of things. But she never really thought anything of it because she was so young she didn’t understand. Even when her mom moved after she got divorced she was still looked at as someone you couldn’t connect with, because all the people in the school she went to were friends from childhood. And she didn’t feel that she could take away something so precious to people. Despite everything that happened to her, she is still tries to stay optimistic and considers herself so lucky for everything she has.
Relations: Well I can’t really have relations with people until there are signups XD OPEN
Other:Ack! It returns! *burns other alive *

All right, one more note that just because I made my guardian a demon doesn’t mean that no one else can. But more specifically if someone did I would appreciate it being the guardian of the Ganeshen mountains. So a guardian CAN be a race from another region of Nacrealis if they want. If not then this message doesn’t really apply to you ^_^; and for the reservations, I know it took me a really long time to start this so I will give them a couple days to sign up before withdrawing them.

Okay enough of my rambling. Let signing up commence!

Perfect Chaos
13th July 2004, 07:38 PM
I'd like to reserve Guardian of the Ganeshan Mountains, if possible :D

Thank you very much

-$∑@π

crimson_flygon
13th July 2004, 08:10 PM
Perfect Chaos- It shall be done, gaurdian of ganeshen mountains is reserved. Please get your signup done as soon as you can.

and I love your avatar! Bakura is my favorite character and Dark necrofear is my favorite card ;)

MarillTogepi
13th July 2004, 08:22 PM
If it's possible, could you reserve the Guardian of the Umi-garasu Sea for me? I'd post a signup, but I've gotta get off the computer now :(

crimson_flygon
13th July 2004, 08:32 PM
MarillTogepi-consider it done, guardian of the Umi-garasu sea is reserved! Just try to get your sign up done as soon as you can.

This means that all the guardians are reserved! But there are still ally sheets open! The only way a guardian will open up is if one of the previous reservation fails but I doubt that will happen so you should get an ally position while you still can!

Eevee Forever
13th July 2004, 09:08 PM
Hi there!! Can I please reserve the ally position for the Ganeshen mountains, please? I'll give you a cookie...! Thank you!

crimson_flygon
13th July 2004, 09:18 PM
Eevee Forever- yes! The ally position for ganeshen mountains is now reserved! No one may now take this position besides eeveeforever! and eeveeforever, just be sure you get you sign up as soon as you can

wow! lot's of people and only the first day! I am so glad everyone likes it ;)

NightBlaze
13th July 2004, 09:38 PM
Would it be alright if I reserved the ally position for Furi-gari Plains? Thanks in advance, I will have my sign up in first thing tomorow morning =)

crimson_flygon
13th July 2004, 09:43 PM
NightBlaze- sure thing. The ally position for the Furi-gari plains is reserved. Just be sure to get your sign up in as soon as you can

And wow! this is far more of a fast turnout then I expected! not that I am mad or anything XD. And even though I understand the reservations people please start getting your actual signups! (of course it is reasonable you reserve first...with as fast as they are going and all...)

Psychic_Suzanne
13th July 2004, 09:59 PM
I'd like to reserve a position as the empowered ally of the forest? Thanks.

crimson_flygon
13th July 2004, 10:07 PM
Psychic_Suzanne-Alright. The ally position for the Kurusara forest will be reserved. As I always say just try to get your sign up here as soon as you can

Wow! That leaves only one space left! Taht is of course if one of the previous reservations fails. I'll give the previous ones one day to respond. If they don't then I'll open the poitions

crimson_flygon
14th July 2004, 04:27 PM
Sorry to double post but I wanted to tell everyone that Sheila Rae and Tsukasa have aknowledged their positions via yahoo messenger. So their positions will not expire after today. However, if Legendary fisherman does not then his spot will open by tommorow.

also, tsukasa has reserved the gaurdian position for the kurusara forest.

NightBlaze
14th July 2004, 06:09 PM
Name: Hiro White
Personality: Hiro is a very friendly person. He can seem a bit shy when you first meet him, and he probably wouldnt start the first conversation with someone. However his shyness quickly goes away after a little bit of getting to know him and he becomes outgoing and everything but shy. Hiro usually speaks what is on his mind, Hiro likes to cheer people up and make them laugh. Although Hiro likes to joke around a lot he knows when to get serious, and during something that means a lot to him, he becomes absouelty dead serious.
Appearance: Hiro stands about 5'11 with short black hair that he usually spikes up and dark brown eyes that appear almost black. Hiro has a medium muscular build and his skin is just lightly tanned. He wears just a plain white t-shirt, a pair of slightly baggy white cargo jeans, white tennis shoes with red laces and a red jacket that he wears over his t-shirt.
Altered Appearance: In Hiros altered form he grows a dark black tail much like that of a Huskies. Hes ears become black(once again much like a huskies). Also in this form he becomes more muscular and much more serious than normal. His hands turn into claws and his fingers grow a bit longer and the claw part is very sharp. Once he gets to Nacrealis he changes out his regular clothes for a black tunic, a black pair of pants and black boots.
History(This wasn't on the Ally sign up thingy but I will put it here anyway): Hiro was born and raised in a middle class family. He lives with his mother, father, and his younger sister. Hiro has lived in the same place for all of his life and he doesn't want that to change. Hiro has always done pretty well in school, his grades have been okay and could be better (who's couldn't?). He has quite a few friends at his school. He has been on the school football and track team for quite some time.
Ally: Whoever signs up for the Furi-gari plains right?
Abilities: Hiro becomes extremly fast and agile. He also becomes more atheletic, being able to jump and dodge things much easier than he could before. He uses pure speed to defeat his opponents. Hiro can also move very quietly and stealthly, making it easy for him to sneak up on someone.
Relationships: Open to any and all relationships.
Other: w00t

Psychic_Suzanne
14th July 2004, 06:21 PM
Name: Naomi Nebras
Personality: Naomi is a quiet girl, not very assertive. Usually she just slips into the background, not liking the spotlight. She doesn't think anyone likes her, because she's "not good enough". Imaginative, she enjoys writing and playing piano.
Appearance: She's a small girl, with green eyes, pale skin, and long brown hair. She's not particularly pretty, but she's not bad looking, either. She's skinny. She usually wears vintage, thrift-store T-shirts, and jeans. She doesn't pay much attention to her own clothes. She wears minimal make-up.
Race: Nymph
Altered Appearance: The only real difference is that her hair becomes tangled with leaves. Her skin also becomes lighter and slightly tinted green.
Ally: Whoever is the weilder of the forest weapon.
Abilities: She can control the growth of plants, creating vines to wrap around her enemies. She also can become a tree.
Relationships: ??? Anybody???
Other: I love you all. Really, I do.

crimson_flygon
15th July 2004, 04:42 PM
NightBlaze-accepted, and what you have for a lycanthrope is fine.

Psychic_Suzanne-also accepted I will update the first post with both of your sign ups.

Alright, I will put what is taken and reserved here just to simplify finding them for everyone:

Furi-gari Plains:
Guardian-OPEN
Ally-Nightblaze

Yurkoro Desert:
Gaurdian-crimson_flygon
Ally-reserved for Sheila Rae

Umi-garasu sea:
Guardian-reserved for MarillTogepi
Ally-OPEN

Kurusara forest:
Gaurdian-reserved for Tsukasa
Ally-Psychic_Suzanne

Ganeshen mountains:
Gaurdian-reserved for Perfect Chaos
Ally-reserved for Eevee Forever

Sheila Rae
15th July 2004, 07:26 PM
Name: Cadamay Minnasan
Personality: Cadamay appears very shy and introverted to the stranger’s eye. In public, she usually keeps her head down and doesn’t talk much. She has some “weird” habits and interests, and a lot of people aren’t afraid to let her know that. She rather be herself and not care what others think of her. When she’s with Illusen, she’s very loose and relaxed and she can be very loud and hyper. She tries to be as kind as possible, as kind as the long lost brother she claims she has. When she’s being too mean, she’s apt to hurt herself. She reaches out and talks to everyone, she’d be the first to ask for directions or invite someone to play with her and her friend. She never makes permanent friends with anyone, however, because her standards are so high she only knows one person who can meet them perfectly. In her efforts to be compassionate, she doesn’t like to gossip and hates discrimination. She tries to stick up for others, but she can rarely defend herself. Because of her caring nature, it is easy to take advantage of her if you know what say. When she finds she was taken advantage of, she doesn’t know if she should feel sad or angry or something else, so she becomes confused and usually ends up hurting herself. ^^; Cadamay tries to fight from the sidelines, doing her best without getting involved in the action too much. She always tries to do her best in everything, but she feels so lacking and such a failure that it can be quite de-motivating to her. She feels weak sometimes, and she almost always desires affection so much that she will hug a towel and cry into it. Often times she is lonely even when she is in a room of people. It’s not that she craves attention, because she rather not have a lot of people notice her. She just needs the feeling of being loved more than most other people. Although she doesn’t feel like she does, a lot of people tell her she has a lot of talent. She rather spend her life in fantasy just being with ones she loves.
Appearance: Her hair is very long, going down to her knees, and honey blond. Her eyes are a deep purple that seem to shine with depths of life. She is very, very short for her age, standing at only 4’9”. She appears very small and weak at first glance. Cadamay wears this (http://home.att.net/~hitchi/skirt.jpg) skirt. It’s tan in color with flowers sewn in loop stitches, which is made of thread that can be dark brown, beige, and cream. The skirt itself goes to about her knees. She wears a purple halter with small pink rhinestones bordering the neck. Brown sandals are on her feet. She has a gold chain necklace with an amethyst carved in a rose as a pendant. She believes it is from her long lost brother. (Sorry I didn’t write much on this section, but I want to write more for altered appearance.)
Race: Kitsune from the Yurokoro desert
Altered Appearance: Cadamay’s hair is still blond, but it is styled much differently. It is much shorter, stopping near the base of her neck, and it’s spiked on the sides. She has two thick bangs that go down the side of her face. Her eyes now have more blue added, producing an indigo. She still has the same skirt. Her skirt is a strapless tank made out of this (http://home.att.net/~hitchi/batik.jpg) material. It’s cottony, even though it looks like silk. The pattern is a “tye-dye” purple and light blue background with pink flowers that look like they’re stamped on. A little above her stomach, the actual material stops. Tassels, about five inches in length, hang down from it. She wears a loose green robe, the sleeves are a little long for her. The rose necklace remains. She now has two pointy orange ears and four orange tails. Another form Cadamay has is a small full-kitsune, an orange fox with four tails and sky blue eyes. There’s white on the tips of her tails.
History: Cadamay has always claimed that she has an older long lost brother. Her father left her mother only months after she was born. Her mother was hence soon driven to the edge of insanity. She began to hurt Cadamay and act like a mindless wild animal. The government’s child welfare took custody of Cadamay to deal with her mother. They took her to live at orphanage. She was friendly to the children there, doing things like hugging them as a greeting, and it may have that she was too friendly, as people started staying away from her. She went to school and the same thing happened, people being aloof because she was learning Japanese or wasn’t afraid to sit close to someone. As she became older, she helped out at the orphanage when he schoolwork was done. She always had the hope that her lost brother would find her (or that she would find him), and he would accept her for everything she was. She desperately tried to make friends, but she just couldn’t do a half-hearted friendship. She struggled through life lonesome, until…
Ally: Illusen Glade/Jennifer Sohma, demon (Crimson_flygon)
Abilities: She can now use magic, specializing in healing spells. She can also create barrier shields for defense and bursts of magic to startle an opponent. Later in the RPG, she will become better at offensive magic. She is also much more agile, especially as a full-kitsune. Cadamay is very resourceful, and she can use items in nature such as rocks for both offensive and offensive means. She carries a leather pouch that holds stones to power up her magic.
Relationships: None, other than her ally and what is explained in history, but is open. That would be cool if some player was her long lost brother. But if you were, I would be really picky about your personality. Nothing personal!
Other: Well I added the history field, other than that nothing.

Sheila Rae
15th July 2004, 08:14 PM
Name: Cadamay Minnasan
Personality: Cadamay appears very shy and introverted to the stranger’s eye. In public, she usually keeps her head down and doesn’t talk much. She has some “weird” habits and interests, and a lot of people aren’t afraid to let her know that. She rather be herself and not care what others think of her. When she’s with Illusen, she’s very loose and relaxed and she can be very loud and hyper. She tries to be as kind as possible, as kind as the long lost brother she claims she has. When she’s being too mean, she’s apt to hurt herself. She reaches out and talks to everyone, she’d be the first to ask for directions or invite someone to play with her and her friend. She never makes permanent friends with anyone, however, because her standards are so high she only knows one person who can meet them perfectly. In her efforts to be compassionate, she doesn’t like to gossip and hates discrimination. She tries to stick up for others, but she can rarely defend herself. Because of her caring nature, it is easy to take advantage of her if you know what say. When she finds she was taken advantage of, she doesn’t know if she should feel sad or angry or something else, so she becomes confused and usually ends up hurting herself. ^^; Cadamay tries to fight from the sidelines, doing her best without getting involved in the action too much. She always tries to do her best in everything, but she feels so lacking and such a failure that it can be quite de-motivating to her. She feels weak sometimes, and she almost always desires affection so much that she will hug a towel and cry into it. Often times she is lonely even when she is in a room of people. It’s not that she craves attention, because she rather not have a lot of people notice her. She just needs the feeling of being loved more than most other people. Although she doesn’t feel like she does, a lot of people tell her she has a lot of talent. She rather spend her life in fantasy just being with ones she loves.
Appearance: Her hair is very long, going down to her knees, and honey blond. Her eyes are a deep purple that seem to shine with depths of life. She is very, very short for her age, standing at only 4’9”. She appears very small and weak at first glance. Cadamay wears this (http://home.att.net/~hitchi/skirt.jpg) skirt. It’s tan in color with flowers sewn in loop stitches, which is made of thread that can be dark brown, beige, and cream. The skirt itself goes to about her knees. She wears a purple halter with small pink rhinestones bordering the neck. Brown sandals are on her feet. She has a gold chain necklace with an amethyst carved in a rose as a pendant. She believes it is from her long lost brother. (Sorry I didn’t write much on this section, but I want to write more for altered appearance.)
Race: Kitsune from the Yurokoro desert
Altered Appearance: Cadamay’s hair is still blond, but it is styled much differently. It is much shorter, stopping near the base of her neck, and it’s spiked on the sides. She has two thick bangs that go down the side of her face. Her eyes now have more blue added, producing an indigo. She still has the same skirt. Her skirt is a strapless tank made out of this (http://home.att.net/~hitchi/batik.jpg) material. It’s cottony, even though it looks like silk. The pattern is a “tye-dye” purple and light blue background with pink flowers that look like they’re stamped on. A little above her stomach, the actual material stops. Tassels, about five inches in length, hang down from it. She wears a loose green robe, the sleeves are a little long for her. The rose necklace remains. She now has two pointy orange ears and four orange tails. Another form Cadamay has is a small full-kitsune, an orange fox with four tails and sky blue eyes. There’s white on the tips of her tails.
History: Cadamay has always claimed that she has an older long lost brother. Their family lived just outside a bug city. Her father left her mother only months after she was born, possibly because of her mother's place on the edge of insanity, and also developing problems with urbanity. Her mother began doing things to hurt and abuse her. Before she even knew what was happening, she remembered who brother saying goodbye to her outside a large building in the heart of the city. It turned out that it was really a girl-only orphanage. She told the other girls and the caretakers there that one day her brother would come back for her. They, and everyone she's told since then, have told her that she's dreaming and needs to wake up. Yet, she remained asleep, not giving up her last flicker of hope. Anyhow, she was friendly to the children there, doing things like hugging them as a greeting, and it may have that she was too friendly, as people started staying away from her. She went to school and the same thing happened, people being aloof because she was learning Japanese or wasn’t afraid to sit close to someone. As she became older, she helped out at the orphanage when he schoolwork was done. She always had the hope that her lost brother would find her (or that she would find him), come back, and he would accept her for everything she was. She desperately tried to make friends, but she just couldn’t do a half-hearted friendship. She struggled through life lonesome, until…
Ally: Illusen Glade/Jennifer Sohma, demon (Crimson_flygon)
Abilities: She can now use magic, specializing in healing spells. She can also create barrier shields for defense and bursts of magic to startle an opponent. Later in the RPG, she will become better at offensive magic. She is also much more agile, especially as a full-kitsune. Cadamay is very resourceful, and she can use items in nature such as rocks for both offensive and offensive means. She carries a leather pouch that holds stones to power up her magic.
Relationships: None, other than her ally and what is explained in history, but is open. Miles Walker (Tsukasa) is really her long lost brother, and they'll probably meet up later.
Other: Well I added the history field, other than that nothing.

Okay you all won't believe this! I was talking to Tsukasa on IM and he showed me part of his character. His personality was just about exactly what I was looking for as my long lost brother, and we had a lot of other similarities (I won't say until he posts he profile), so we tweaked some things a little to work that out! A lot of odd ironies have been occuring today...
[/ramble]

[attachment deleted by admin]

Fai D. Flowright
17th July 2004, 01:06 AM
Guardian:
Name: Merrow Shirata
Race: Kitsune
Region: Kurusara Forest
Appearance: Merrow is a simple girl, dressing and acting without much complication. Her hair is dark brown and, when down, reaches to her lower back; it’s not usually left down though. Typically she puts it up into two pony tails which are tied back with sky blue ribbons that are long enough to just touch the nape of her neck. Because of the thickness of her hair, her fox ears merely peek over the top it. She has one fly-away strand of hair that shoots up from her bangs, which hardly cover her eyebrows, and out to the side. Her eyes are quite wide and as blue as the oceans; very innocent and energetic in appearance. Moving down, she wears a simple, white peasant blouse tied in the front by a blue ribbon, similar to that of the ones in her hair. It’s loosely pulled together and with a loose knot as well. The bottom edge is lengthy enough to just cover her belly button and is lined with a red silk-like material. She wears a pair of dark blue jeans that extend enough to just cover the tongue of her sky blue street shoes. A black sweater is tied around her waist, which she will use if it’s cold! ^_^; The sweater is also there to cover the hole in the back of her pants in which her tail sprouts from. It also helps conceal it from general sight by holding the tail down, closer to her body. She displays a pair of Orange Tanzanite earrings at the base of her ears. She also has a full transformation form in which she becomes a dark brown fox with white feet, ear tips and tail base.
Weapon: Since Merrow relies much more on magic and agility, she possesses a short staff which is the source of her mystical abilities. The Banyuinryoku is about two and a half feet in length with a large Blue Topaz fitted into the top. The staff is composed of silver and comes to a sharp point at the opposite end of the gem, for physical attacks when needed!
History: Always feeling as though she was in closer touch with nature and it’s flora than most of her kind, she traveled far from her home in the Yurkoro Desert. Hearing rumors of great plants and life in the Kurusara Forest, she made haste in its direction. Merrow traversed the Umi-Garasu Sea alone, with her sights set on the gigantic forest on its other border! Stopping for supplies and shelter on the various islands, she learned a variety of water and curative based magic. Once in the Kurusara Forest, the Nymphs there found her to be a threat and a trespasser (due to the adaptability of the Kitsune race), and immediately captured her and took her to the sacred tower of Hikachiru. Merrow testified that she was no threat and was merely on an adventure to the forest for more knowledge of nature. Finding her innocent of any crime or future difficulty, and with her individuality and great interest in the vast forest, Hikachiru bestowed the title of Forest Guardian upon her.
Other: That’s not an Alien Pig, that’s a Government Pig! ^_^

Wielder:
Name: Miles Prower (You can probably guess his nickname…)
Personality: Miles is a very gentle and caring heart with awkwardly high standards of friendship. The person must be trust worthy and has to have some individual talent that they openly display. He is quite willing to consider most people acquaintances, but only a few are considered “friends.” Although a tender person, he can have quite the disposition when offended and will use whatever intelligent tactic he can to prove himself right, and the other wrong. When in certain conversations or with the right people, Miles can be quite the social butterfly. He will take command of a discussion or bring his ideas forward without any doubt, and vice-versa on topics that intrigue him little! Not one to normally display sympathy, it will show when he is terribly offended or finds that one close to him is being hurt. As you can tell, he is quite the energetic and amusing person!
Appearance: Miles is of medium stature, complexion, and strength. (aka Not exactly the first to run into battle). He would prefer to stand back and use the agility and cunning that he has instead. His hair is medium-short for a guy and is feathered back with a part down the center. It is sienna brown and well-kept. His eyes are brown, with tiny flecks of blue, if you look close enough. Miles typically wears a loose, ocean blue Hawaiian shirt with the top button left undone; It hangs down a little bit past his waist. The shirt covers his belt, which is made of black leather. His jeans are jet black and of the Carpenter style. They are just long enough for the back side to touch the bottom of the soles of his indigo street shoes. He also has a white gold necklace from which a miniature crystal Obelisk hangs. A small Sapphire is embedded into the front of the crystal.
Altered Appearance: While using the Banyuinryoku, he sprouts two fox-like ears from his head (white tips) and a sleek, yet bushy, fox tail (white base) from his hind quarters. All his hair changes to a more burnt sienna color (besides the white). Tufts of fur also form as sideburns and Miles’ face becomes more fox-formed. The Sapphire in his necklace changes to a Yellow Topaz and his eyes have a more noticeable amount of blue in them, causing a steel or pewter color to emerge.
Guardian: Merrow Shirata
Guardian Weapon: The Short Staff, Banyuinryoku.
Weapon abilities: When Miles is using the Banyuinryoku, his agility is reasonably heightened and becomes somewhat more cunning. He also gains the ability to use various types of magic during battle. These include Fire, Water/Ice, and Nature related spell, along with some medicinal incantations.
Ally: Naomi Nebras
History: When he was young, Miles and his family used to live closer to the big city. But because of the development of insanity in his wife, Miles' father suddenly left. At this point, she began to abuse and hurt his sister, Cadamay. When this began to be a repetitive problem, Miles' decided to take Cadamay away and leave her at a well kept orphanage, knowing that she would be much safer there than at home. In his mother’s obliviousness, they moved away from their old home in the city so that she they could live a new life. Because of this, Miles had to cut connections with all the friends he had and make new ones. This was quite difficult for him, seeing as how he had been raised mainly in the city and had many different and unaccepted ideas and concepts. This forced him to make friends with the few that were in the same situation as he: a suburban child forced into the boonies! But the ominous thought of his sister’s health always appeared in his mind and dreams.
Relations: Cadamay Minnasan (LL Sister)
Other: *gives devilish look* *receives one back* Oh, IT’S ON NOW!!!!!! *tackles* Open your eyes!!! You have to breathe sometime!! *is feeling random*

Yes.... Many strange things occured that Friday that SR and I talked on Yahoo... A lot of topics seemed to coincidentally happen and it just freaked the two of us out! ^_^ But we're ok now! YAY!!!

crimson_flygon
20th July 2004, 10:37 PM
Sheila Rae-accepted

Tsukasa-also accepted

I will update the main post asap. The positions taken and open are here. Just for the convenience of not having to go back and forth on pages.

Furi-gari Plains:
Guardian-OPEN
Ally-Nightblaze

Yurkoro Desert:
Gaurdian-crimson_flygon
Ally-Sheila Rae

Umi-garasu sea:
Guardian-reserved for MarillTogepi
Ally-OPEN

Kurusara forest:
Gaurdian-Tsukasa
Ally-Psychic_Suzanne

Ganeshen mountains:
Gaurdian-reserved for Perfect Chaos
Ally-reserved for Eevee Forever

there are still open spots for anyone wishing to join it! And people with reservations, I would appreciate you getting those in soon!

Perfect Chaos
21st July 2004, 04:31 PM
Sorry to do this, but I need to withdraw my reservation. I'm in a couple of RPGs already and I've got a ton of things to do at home so I need to withdraw. I must say that this looked real promising and I wish C_F and everyone else good luck on this RPG.

-$?@?

crimson_flygon
21st July 2004, 07:56 PM
That's understandable Nightblaze, and I think it better to drop out now and open a position for someone else then to post rarely when the actual rpg arises.

But please, everyone that has a reservation get their sign up in. And hopefully the open positions will be taken

Arnen
21st July 2004, 08:02 PM
So the Ganeshan Mt.'s guardian is open? I'll take it, then. My form'll be doen ASAP.

crimson_flygon
21st July 2004, 08:21 PM
Nabooru23- yes it is open. And you shall have it reserved

And there are still two open spots for anyone who wants to join! Everyone else with reservations try to get finished soon...

Arnen
21st July 2004, 08:42 PM
Guardian:
~Name: Shoken Ra
~Gender: Male
~Race: Demon
~Region: Ganeshen Mountains
~Appearance:Your guardian’s appearance. No one actually sees them except your character in their mind occasionally. But still, I’m sure we’d all like this info for reference.
~Weapon: A longsword with a semi-translucent red blade and horned golden skull as the guard. Called the Bom-Ba-Ye. (yes, I've been playing way too much .hack lately)
~History: Knowing what you have learned about Nacrealis please put a history here. It should somehow tie in to Hikachiru and them joining the guardians at some point.
~Other: other…stuff

Wielder:
~Name: First and last are required (unless you have a good reason for having no last)
~Gender: Female or male, it’s that simple
~Age: Looking for nothing over 18 and nothing under 14 please.
~Personality: Obviously what your character is like.
~Appearance:Your character’s normal appearance. Whenever they hold the weapon their appearance changes a little. This is what they look normally,
~Altered Appearance:Like I said before, whenever your character holds their weapon their appearance changes, The changes should have something to do with the original guardian because basically your souls fuse to become one.
~Guardian:Who is the guardian who’d weapon and soul you have taken on? You should no this from your guardian sign up.
~Guardian Weapon: What is your Guardian’s weapon? You only need the name and type of weapon here because you described it above.
~Weapon abilities: I didn’t include this with the weapon to make it easier to see in list form. The abilities come from not only the weapon but also the guardian themselves. Abilities could be things like invisibility, or certain attacks or elements.
~Ally: Eevee Forever's sign-up
~History: I am not asking for a huge history, I would like at LEAST a small history here.
~Relations: You’re…er…relations
~Other: Oh you know what this’d for

Blah, I hafta go now, it's storming. I'll finish it as soon as I can get back online!

NightBlaze
22nd July 2004, 10:43 AM
That's understandable Nightblaze, and I think it better to drop out now and open a position for someone else then to post rarely when the actual rpg arises.

But please, everyone that has a reservation get their sign up in. And hopefully the open positions will be taken

Hehe wrong person. Im not dropping out =)

Omega Magnum
24th July 2004, 04:52 PM
Guardian:
Name: Mandaar Omagi
Race: Angel
Region: Furi-gari Plains
Appearance: Black/blue hair runs down to his shoulder’s, with Angelic Fire resting on his back. The Blades of the weapon stick out from behind him and look like wings. When He opens his real wings, they shadow his blades and make him look defenseless. His Dark Blue eyes seem to peirce the soul but can seem very gentle at the same time. He wears a long Black Cloak when he is walking. When he fly’s he wears a similar cloak only it has wholes for his wings.
Weapon: Double Ended Halbert: handle in the center with a blade off of each side; all connected into one weapon, but can be detached into two wepons. Handle is a Crimson red with Blades that look as if they are flames. The weapon is called “Angelic Fire”.
History: Mandaar Omagi has had a very tempered life. His mother was an Angel and his Father he never knew. No one knows much about the Gaurdian of Furi-gari Plains exxcept that this angel is always where he is needed.
Other: GRRRRRRRRRR

Wielder:
Name: Anoma Mentora
Personality: Anoma is a VERY kind person to those he likes and kind to those he doesn’t like. He lives by the rule Keep close to Friends and closer to your Enemies. Though Naoma only has one Enemy that he knows of and that is his Drunk Father. Anoma is a very cold person when it comes to his father because he never treated Anoma or his younger sister Eris very Kindly, Anoma’s mother, who died in child birth, was the caretaker of the family and the day she died she left Anoma to be the Caretaker. Anoma loves his little sister and is very kind to her. Anoma likes to make friends and hang out with them. He tends to not get too attached to anyone though for fear he may lose them someday.
Appearance: Anoma tends to wear light colors because he doesn’t want to come off as aggressive. His eyes are Green and his hair is Brown. He stands around 6’5” inces tall and wieghs about 200 lb’s. He wears a necklace with an angel on it. (Look at history to find how he recived this item.)
Altered Appearance: His eyes turn from green to Black/Blue. His hair turns A Crimson red, the same color as his D E Halbert’s Handle (see “weapon”above for details). He Grows a pair of dark blue wings that let him fly for short distances.
Guardian: Mandaar Omagi
Guardian Weapon: Double Ended Halbert called “Angelic Fire”.
Weapon abilities: Angelic Fire gives the Wielder the ability to walk through fire and fly for Breif distances.
Ally: Nightblaze
History: Anoma was born into a rich family, but his father was an Alcholic. One Day his Father went on a drinking binge and ended up in the hospital. The day Anomas father went to the hospital, His grandmother called and asked him to come over. Anoma’s Grandmother was very ill and did not have much time left. She gave Anoma A Necklace with and Angel pendent. After he left his Grandmother’s house he found that she had died later that night. The next day his Mother went into Labor with his little sister Eris. His Mother died during the birth of his sister. Anoma ws left to take care of his younger sister until the day he found his Weapon.
Relations: None at this time
Other: DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

crimson_flygon
26th July 2004, 12:54 PM
Nabooru23- I understand, just try to finish it soon ^_~

NightBlaze-oh sorry :sweat4:... my fault *hides in a corner* really sorry about that *could have sworn she double checked that...*

tiger_2007-ah yes, very good. it is excepted :yes:

that means only one more sign up (plus reservations) until we can start, yay! :dance:

crimson_flygon
31st July 2004, 04:32 PM
My apologies on double posting but if I don't I am afraid this is gonna fade away before it even starts! *taps foot* I need reservation people to finsih their sign ups because I don't want to start a rpg with that many reservations yet to be filled. But then again I could make aceptions. BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN DON'T FINSIH YOUR SIGN-UP!

important roleplay news:

Sheila Rae is going to camp for the whole of next week. Just wanted everyone to know that... need I explain why? no.

I am hoping to start this tommorow or in a couple days. All that is stalling us is the lack of people finishing their reservations. Please do this everyone! I wish to start this!

If anyone has any good ways of contacting any of the reserved people please do and tell them they need to sign up! (and by good ways I am talking like yahoo or MSN.. etc. but pming is fine... I just don't have time to do so... sorry if I impose or anything. I might tommorow when I have time but... whatever)

If no one takes the guardian of the Umi-garasu sea then well... I'll tell you if it happens. Which I'm hoping it won't!

Reserved people get your sign ups in!!

crimson_flygon
5th August 2004, 08:54 AM
Okay, triple post o_o', but this is days later and I really need this said. If I just edited a post this would stay at the bottom and no one would check it out.

These people still need to get in their reservations!!!! I am against withdrawing reservations but if I have to I will so someone who will finish will come! I am going to send pm's to all of them in hopes that they will get their signups in!

Nabooru23
MarillTogepi
Eevee Forever

And don't forget there is still an open position!

I am deciding to start the RPG today. above I accidently said the guardian didn't take it, but that is reserved for marilltogepi. For you marill togepi, you can just stay around another group until if/when someone will take the single LSU I will allow. (unless of course the reserved don't post) And for the ganeshen mountains, both are still reserved so plese try to get those in! If only one does then the same thing will apply as did the umi-garasu sea. And the excuse for these absenses is the fact that not all the weapons have/will reach their person. So no matter how late in the RPG they LSU it can still fit into the rpg without screwing it up.

Hope to see you all at the start! (will take me awhile to get them up though ^^;)