PDA

View Full Version : Gantz - Anyone watching it?

Last Exile
13th July 2004, 09:19 PM
I saw episode 2 last night. Now it's beginning to make some sense, if any. So it's like a really twisted version of Men in Black, except everyone that plays is already half dead and slave to the game. Featuring Kei, the guy who manages a hard-on every few minutes and can't stay out of nakedness/trouble for too long, resident female beauty who may prove to be useful yet and Katou, coward who seems to get courage once every episode.

Seems dark and messed up enough to see through. I was surprised to ehar it only went for 11 episodes, but that's only stage 1 though. Stage 2 is in the making now, I guess. Looks like GONZO have finally found something to make for a longer period of time than 26 episodes. Miracles do happen. ;)

woz
13th July 2004, 10:11 PM
i watched all 11 episodes of stage 1. it was interesting at the beginning but i lost interest around episode 6/7. shame it got licensed.

Azura Stardust
14th July 2004, 04:24 AM
Apparently the manga is a lot better because the anime was censored to bits.

A LOT of stuff got licensed. Oh, am I so grateful that MoO is not licensed and neither is Monster... and Madlax.

Roarkiller
14th July 2004, 07:15 AM
Twisted MIB?

Would like to know where to get the manga and anime. Actually, mana would be better, im into manga more than anime nowadays.