PDA

View Full Version : SSB3 Your wanted 50 Characters and Stages

SWAMPERT1
13th July 2004, 11:12 PM
Well the forum is running slow so I desided to start a new thread. Well I am sure that you ALL know about the Super Smash Brother Series and because that they have alway been one of the favorites among all video game characters, there is most likely going to be a third smash. So now is the fun part, all you have to do is post the 50 characters that are Nintendo EXCLUSIVE that you would like to see in the game. Then post stages that would be awsome to battle in. Here is my list...

Characters

Mario Characters
1.Mario
2. Luigi
3. Wario
4. Waluigi
5. Princess Peach
6. Daisy
7. Bowser
8. Para Troopa
9. Yoshi
10. King Boo
11. Bowser Jr.
12. Paper Mario
13. Toad
14. Axem (choose via colour select, Blue, Black, Pink, Red, Yellow)

The Legend of Zelda Characters
15. Link
16. Young Link
17. Cel Shaded Link (From TWW)
18. Shadow Link (TFS)
19. Zelda/Sheik
20. Ganon
21. Ganondorf

Kid Icaris Characters
22. Kid Icaris
23. Minotaur

Ice Climber Characters
24. Popo and Nana
25. Yeti

Pikmin Characters
26. Olimar

Donkey Kong Characters
27. Donkey Kong
28. Diddy Kong
29. Lanky Kong
30. Funky Kong

Metroid Characters
31. Samus

Star Fox Character
32. Fox McCloud
32. Falco
33. Slippy
34. The Rabbit Guy

F-Zero Characters
35. Captain Falcon

Mr. Game and Watch Characters
36. Mr. Game and Watch

Earthbound Characters
37. Ness

Fire Emblem Characters
38. Roy
39. Marth

Animal Crossing Characters
40. Guitar Dog (cant remember name)
41. Tom Nook

Pokemon Characters
42. Pikachu
43. Raichu (they have the other pre-evolution)
44. Mewtwo
45. Jigglypuff
46. Blaziken (BIG duh here)
47. Hitmonchan
48. Vigoroth

Kirby Characters
49. Kirby
50. Meta Knight

Stages
1. All from SSB and SSBM
2. GIANT King of Red Lions (Zelda: Wind Waker)
3. Route Outside of Pallet Town (Pokemon)
4. Inside a 3 story Animal Crossing House (Animal Crossing)

I’ll think of more later.

Andrew
14th July 2004, 12:23 AM
King Boo, I don't like the idea of using him.
Axem - Who?
Cel Shaded and Shadow Link - You do NOT need 4 of the same bloody character.
Lanky - Dear god no, not the most retarded Kong. I'm fine with Diddy, but they should have Dixie instead of Lanky. Funky? NEVER BEEN A PLAYABLE CHARACTER, he's had his aeroplanebarrels, garage, airport, fishing game and such, but I don't really want to play as him, OR Swanky.

Slippy and Peppy? No. They don't deserve it, they already have a dang cameo.

Raichu - Dear lord no, we DO NOT NEED A THIRD BLOODY PIKACHU VARIENT!

Blaziken/Hitmonchan/Vigroth - They all seem to have the same fighting style. Choose one, not three.

Those ones need nerfing :p

But, I'd probably add in uh... One of the Tetrisphere block robots. Banjo and Kazooie (Well, they ARE rare owned and Microsoftish now :\)

Lezta
14th July 2004, 03:08 AM
One of the penguins from Mario64/Kart (they probably have appeared in other games but meh)

But dammit the penguins!

Gengachu
14th July 2004, 09:44 AM
I think they should keep all the characters from Melee and add some.

Mario/Donkey Kong Series
Wario
Birdo
Koopa Troopa
Toad
Bobomb
Mario Bros(Like the Ice Climbers, but with Mario and Luigi)
Boo
Diddy Kong
Dixie Kong

Zelda series
Mask Link(uses the different masks to transform)
Ganon(the Pig not Gannondorf)
the three animals from the Oracle Games(forget their names other than Ricky the Kangaroo)

Pokemon Characters
Ash(summons his different Pokemon)
all the Pokemon(why not?)

Metroid Characters
Ridley
Space Pirate
Metroid

Earthbound Characters
Poo
Paula
Jeff

Misc. Other Characters
Pit(Kid Icarus)
Meta Knight
more that I can't think of right now

Heald
14th July 2004, 10:22 AM
One thing that would be cool concerning Pikachu is if they actually made evolution his taunt. For example, in the battle, you would start off as Pichu. If you press taunt, Pichu evolves into Pikachu and becomes slower but has a greater attack power. If you taunt again, Pikachu will evolve into Raichu, who will be slower but will have a greater attack power. You cannot devolve, however, but it would make Pikachu a lot more interesting.

Anyway, I can't be bothered to make a list so here are a few:

Megaman X
Zero

Banjo-Kazooie

Koopa Trooper

There you go.

Kojiro
14th July 2004, 10:54 AM
I definaetly want Blaziken and Treecko or Grovyle.

Queen Bean would be awesome too, we would actually have a female charcter that does not get knocked off so easily! She could shoot out Bean-Beans, Body Slam, Upper Cut, and Something else.

Birdo or Waluigi.

That annoyng Owl in most Zelda games, Kaeboaera Gaebora!

And HealdPK, Megaman X and Zero are NOT nintendo characters, they have just been on a nintendo system!

Heald
14th July 2004, 11:21 AM
Neither are Banjo-Kazooie or Donkey Kong, they are all Rare, but that doesn't stop them being used, does it?

Red Angel
14th July 2004, 04:10 PM
Neither are Banjo-Kazooie or Donkey Kong, they are all Rare, but that doesn't stop them being used, does it?

Well, BKazooie haven't been in the game, and Donkey Kong is a Nintendo property... Rare's just behind the development of several of the DK games, but Nintendo owns the character.

I like you Pichu-Pikachu-Raichu idea, though...

phaedrus
14th July 2004, 04:31 PM
the ultimate char to put in?

Chunky Kong. That's right. Chunky Kong.

next ultimate char(s) to put in?

Anybody that got missed out that's in MK:DD. Which means Petey Pirahna. And Toad+Toadette (they would fit more as a pair).

last ultimate char to put in?

some other form of Link, preferably the Dark Link from OoT. Too good to pass up. or Ganon.

EDIT: PUT JOE STRUMMER/MICK JONES/PAUL SIMONON/TOPPER HEADON IN THE NEXT SSB!

The Blue Avenger
14th July 2004, 09:45 PM
Two words. King Dedede. He would rock, and since we have Bowser and Ganondorf, why not? His attacks would focus on inhalation and hammer attacks. He could float too.

Kari and Mewtwo
14th July 2004, 10:00 PM
Ridley- A 3rd Smash Bros installment NEEDS Ridley. Nuff said.

King K. Rool- Bowser, Ganondorf, Mewtwo.. They're villians.. Why not K. Rool?

Oni Link- Oni Link would SO Kick ass in a SSB3.

Deoxys- Well, we have Mewtwo. So why not Deoxys? Have his down+B move act like Zelda/Sheik's, only have him shapeshift into his Fr/Lg forms.

Sephiroth- Merely a comedy option. We all know that Square is back with Nintendo, except Sony is going to be an ass about it since they want their rights to FF7-10 as well. We have a better chance of being struck by a steamroller 4 times and live than see Sephy in a SSB game, although I like the idea.

Cloud- See Sephiroth's explaination.

Megaman/X/Zero/etc- I doubt Capcom would do it, but i would LOVE to see Megaman, Protoman, Bass, Megaman X, Zero, or Axyl in a SSB game.

Diddy Kong- Why not bring the rest of the DK crew?

Blaziken- This one is obvious

Tyranitar- He could work similar to Bowser, IMO. But I doubt it'll happen.

Sonic- another popular choice, since now Sega is joined with Nintendo.

Knuckles- See Sonic

Tails/Miles- See Sonic

Ganon- Yes, the blue pig we all know and love from the original LoZ.

Aghanim- I suppose we could have him & Ganon set up like Zelda/Sheik.

Medicham- See Blaziken

Gengachu
15th July 2004, 12:03 AM
Do you guys not understand the concept of Nintendo's All Stars? The game isn't going to have anything, but Nintendo and a few 2nd Party Games(Kirby, Pokemon, Fire Emblem). No Square, No Capcom, No *insert other third party*.

Also, I can't believe people think Rare owns Donkey Kong. Haven't you ever visited an arcade?

Sega isn't joined with Nintendo. They make games for each system.

Another thing...why would Ganon turn into Agahnim? Ganon's human form is Gannondorf. Agahnim was just a wizard that was manipulated by him.

Heald
15th July 2004, 03:55 AM
Also, I can't believe people think Rare owns Donkey Kong. Haven't you ever visited an arcade?In the credits of Smash Bros., it says something along the lines of:

"Donkey Kong used with the permission of Rare."

Et tu, Gengachu?

PNT510
15th July 2004, 04:18 AM
In the credits of Smash Bros., it says something along the lines of:

"Donkey Kong used with the permission of Rare."

Et tu, Gengachu?
When Nintendo sold Rare to Microsoft, Nintendo regained the rights to Donkey Kong, Star Fox, and any other characters that were originally Nintendo. Although Rare got to keep everything else, like Killer Instinct, Conker, Perfect Dark, and Banjo-Kazooie.

As for characters I'd like to see in the next SSB I'd include the basic Robo from Custom Robo, Olimar, Link from TWW(as an alternate costume or clone), Baby Mario and Yoshi(maybe ice climbers clones?)

The Muffin Man
15th July 2004, 09:15 AM
If you want Cel-shaded Link, I say take out Young Link.

Take out Pichu for Raichu, and add Wigglytuff as well.
And Blaziken would be cool too.

Jeff, Paula, Poo and any of the forms of Starman(maybe each variant is a costume? Like Ghost of, DX, Super, and regular?)

Pit from Kid Icarus.

MetaKnight and King Dedede.

Oh and some characters from Mario and Luigi. That games awesome.

Ultimate Pikachu
15th July 2004, 10:56 AM
I do not want anyone taken out. That's just stupid. I want...

Characters
Everyone in previous SSB games
Metaknight
Sword Kirby
Ice Kirby
Fire Kirby
Fighter Kirby
Hammer Kirby
King Dedede
Raichu
Clefairy (playable)
Mew (as a playable character)
Fully evolved stages of ALL starters in Pokémon games, even Venusaur and Meganium
Some random fighting type Pokémon
Deku Link
Zora Link
Goron Link
FD Link
Young Link with Gilded Sword and Mirror Sheild from Majora's Mask
Pichu without self damage and more range (heck, I don't care if they make Pichu a magican or swordsman)
Some random characters from other franchises (I don't care)

Stages
All from previous SSB games (Pokémon Stadium MUST stay, it's the fairest in SSBM)
Sky Pillar
Death Mountain
Some random stages

Other
All previous event matches and some extras (EVENT 32 MUST DIE!!! )
Homerun Contest with option to have Sandbag that looks like Roy.
Break The Targets
Multi Man Melee
Adventure Mode that alters with the character used
Classic with option to choose characters fought
Unluck Stages from Adventure mode and play them without going to Adventure mode

Toxicity
15th July 2004, 05:06 PM
One of the penguins from Mario64/Kart (they probably have appeared in other games but meh)

But dammit the penguins!

I wanna see one of the penguins, too! And the idea of Queen Bean wouldn't be bad. If not, then I guess Cackletta or even Bowletta. *cackles*

Characters I want:
All previous playable SSB/SSBM characters
Cackletta/Bowletta
Queen Bean
One of the Penguins
Hermie III(a boss in Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga)
Popple
Birdo(if Popple appears....XD)
Trunkle(same as Hermie)
Sonic
Knuckles
Tails/Miles
Amy(doubt)
Shadow(doubt it, though)
Grovyle/Sceptile
Typhlosion(if not, Blaziken)
Castform(doubt)
Latios/Latias(doubt highly, but if it happens, eat me...:P)
MetaKnight
King Dedede

Ultimate Pikachu
16th July 2004, 11:20 AM
Third party characters like Sonic will not happen. They aren't Nintendo, and the SSB games have ONLY first party Nintendo characters.

phaedrus
16th July 2004, 11:29 AM
Wario + Waluigi.

Hell, they have Mario + Luigi, why not Wario + Waluigi?

Or Baby Mario + Baby Luigi (like Ice Climbers except cooler and better)

Adz44
16th July 2004, 01:07 PM
To be honest, I was surprised Wario and Waluigi didn't appear in Melee. I reckon they'll appear in the next game (assuming they make one).

Toad would be good addition, too. He deserves more than a cameo role in one of Peach's attacks.

Dark Scizor
16th July 2004, 01:08 PM

I don't care if this has been posted already, but Nintendo own the rights to Donkey & Diddy Kong along with any other character that originally belonged to Nintendo whereas Rare own the rights to B-K, Coker and anything else of the sort.

Anyways, to see:

- A few more pokémon
- CO's from Advance Wars
- Diddy Kong
- Birdo

Wouldn't be to bad to see

-/Deathborn/-
16th July 2004, 01:54 PM
Metroid Characters
31. Samus

You forgot Houston. Sad,sad,sad indeed...very sad to Metroid Fans. I'm also a Tolkien Zealot(Read sig). I think all 3rd parties are out of the picture.
But maybe..maybe..Sonic and Tails could happen. I would be scared to heck,though. After seeing Nintendo and Sega's logos TOGETHER in F-Zero GX,I was scared.

Gengachu
16th July 2004, 04:01 PM
I don't think Houston's an official part of the series. Even he is, we don't need another clone character and you know he would just be Samus in Blue.

And how is Nintendo + Sega scary? I love both companies and I think it would be awesome to see Sega characters in Smash Bros, but like I said, it's Nintendo's All-Stars, so we only get 1st and 2nd Party characters.

Brain
16th July 2004, 07:52 PM
Characters that I want to be in the next installment:

Boo: my favorite character in the Mario series and he would certainly have totally kickass moves. Boo was playable in Mario Tennis, MKDD and Mario Party 5 and he better be in the next smash brothers and kick everyone's ass or I'll be pissed.
Wario: I just don't understand why he isn't there yet
Diddy Kong: peanut gun :D
Ganon: :)
Starman: so badass
Ridley: see above
Dixie Kong: my favorite Kong
King Dedede: iono he looks kinda cool
ParaTroopa: shell attack! <3!
Toad: methinks he'd have cool moves
Kid Icarus: I should play that game someday
Olimar: pikmin based moves would be interesting
Koopa Kids: they are all so damn cool, especially Ludwig

I wouldn't mind:
Pikmin: I would actually prefer a pikmin itself to Olimar but I don't think it's likely
Goomba: snowball's chance in hell but Goomba is hella cool
Waluigi
Shy Guy: those duders look really cool
Baby Mario
Birdo: Yoshi clone, perhaps
Baby Bowser: weaker but faster version of Bowser
Bob-omb: suicide attacks ;)!
Metagross: huge metallic spiders with four legs hold a special place in my heart
Donphan: looks cool, and I like roll attacks
Gengar: one of the very coolest looking pokemon, it could be a Boo clone or something
Mew: I don't know he's cute
The spider in DKC2/3: most awesome sidekick ever so why the hell not?
King K. Rool: I don't like him a lot but he's kinda cool

That's all I can think of for the moment.

They should do a Nintendo vs. Sega version of SSB. Now that would make me cream my pants.

Edit: Nintendo vs Capcom would kick ass too. Mega Man, Dante, Viewtiful Joe and that chick from PN03... that would be highly enjoyable

Chrono Storm
17th July 2004, 01:51 PM
Characters
Previous SSBM characters
Fawful, just for fun.
Star Wolf(and not as a Fox clone, either)
Blaziken
Grovyle(He looks AWESOME in Colluseum)
Banjo Kazooie
Diddy
Popple
Wario

Locations
Any dark castle type setting would rock.

Alternate Skins
Bowser: Rookie :)

Drago
19th July 2004, 06:20 AM
Hmm, well I don't agree with a couple notions. The addition of more Pokemon, for instance. Maybe one more would be nice (The almighty NYARTH!! Oh come on, it's so much more fun to say), and I would've preferred to see Raichu get the nod over Pichu. Too late now, though. That damn rat has already corrupted the game with its poison. And on that note, there were several characters who shouldn't have been so high on the priority list as to make it on the roster. Ice Climbers were alright, but it was never really high on the list of fond NES memories, and Mr. Game & Watch's reputation is being shattered as he gets beaten up by Kirby. No respect for the classics, I tell you. Oh, and Dr. Mario? I would've preferred to have the Yellow Virus. :no:
Additionally, I wouldn't want to see the addition of Boo, Paratroopa, or even Ridley. Though I like the characters, it seems to defeat the purpose having flying characters in a game where the aim is to knock your opponent off the level, and having an abundance with the multiple jump would make the puffs seem less special.

That being said, I would like to see some characters who should've been in SSBM... Toad, Wario, Diddy Kong, Poo, Birdo and Kooper. Short list, but that's a nice little collection right there (bit too many Mario characters, I admit. But I stand by the notion that Kooper would've fit the game like a glove).

Levels, I would like to see some more dark, dramatic ones (Dark World, Dedede's Fortress, etc.) They're more fun to stage battles on. Especially swordfights.

Force Fire
22nd July 2004, 05:14 PM
screw peppy and slippy the only starfox characters that need to be in there are Fox, Falco, StarWolf, and maybe Crystal...

Mario
Luigi
Doc Mario
Baby Luigi
Baby Mario
Wario
Waluigi
Peach
Daisy (slight clone)
Bowser
Bowser Jr. (slight clone)
Yoshi
Birdo (why not)
Banjo-Kazzoie (why not)
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong (yes yes yes)
Tiny Kong
Fox
Falco
Crystal
StarWolf
Pikachu
Pichu
JigglyPuff
Blaziken
Mewtwo
Medicham (wouldn't that be a good idea?)
Breloom (this to)
Kirby
Meta-Knight
King Dedede (why not?)
Captain Falcon
Samariah Goroh (is that how it's spelled?)
Link
Young Link
Zelda/Sheik
Ganondorf (seperate moves than C.F.)
Ness
Paula
Jeff
Samus
Ice Climbers
Game n' Watch
Pac-Man (;))
Sonic