PDA

View Full Version : == The AWAY Topic ==

Pages : [1] 2

Bulbasaur4
14th July 2004, 12:07 AM
The AWAY Topic

Welcome to the opening of the brand new, never-before seen or used, Away Topic!! You see, it has come to my attention *gets poked and kicked* I-I mean... it had come to many RPers attention, that when people go away,they tend to spam up a lot of RPG topics to tell that they are gone. If you're involved in a lot of RPGs, that tends to get tedious and some people some times go as far as to make an 'I'm going away' topic along with that.

We don't need such simplistic posts with out RPG value! lol

Sooo... this means, that if you are going to be gone for a while, and want everyone to know, then post your situation here!
Since we ARE an RPG forum... I even have a FORM to fill out of absense!
XD Just like work!!

Name:
Reason for leaving:
Days/Weeks you'll be gone:
RPGs you're in:
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank:
Other:

^^;; Yeaaaah... I threw in that fifth one there because I'm poor.

ANYWHO... so, now that we have this topic you should not post that you will be away in the RPGs. It can get tedious for you and it is rather bothersome for others to keep reading the same thing over again.

This topic will remain UNstickified since if you see it pop up on top of the forum, you'll know some one new posted. (some times people miss topics when they're bold only. Me especially. lol)

^^ Have phun and don't go away too long!!!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

EVme15
14th July 2004, 08:51 PM
Thankie-sai~!!

Name: EVme15 aka Kayla
Reason for leaving: Camp
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: Starts this Saturday, 3 weeks in duration
RPGs you're in: Correct Soul, Visions of Night, RP Tourney (I'll have this done in time, I swear!), and that's all of my first page of subscriptions
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: *drops in a penny*
Other: Good luck without me. Feel free to take over my characters if the need arises.

Gladiator
14th July 2004, 10:26 PM
Name: Gladiator
Reason for leaving: Computer Camp, plus Viral Infection from (potentially) this site, and the fact we're getting new carpeting (and a new computer).
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: Now till Saturday or whenever the old/new computer is available.
RPGs you're in: Actually save for Megas XLR and a Monster-Tamer RPG from Mystic_Clown (both of which are probably dead), I had the foresight to back out of several RPGs.
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: I'm feeling charitable, 1 buck.
Other:

Elemental Seribii
15th July 2004, 08:29 AM
This is in advanced, but since I'm here and I'm not too sure when I'll be able to get TPM access again...

Name: Elemental Seribii
Reason for leaving: Vacation, Cape Cod. Whee.
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: From Saturday to the first of August. Sowwy.
RPGs you're in: Visions of Night, Battle Royale, Correct Souls Divine.
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: I have a lot of spare money from England. *throws it at the bank*
Other: I don't mind if you drag my characters around, as long as they're mildly IC. Heh.

Bulbasaur4
16th July 2004, 08:36 PM
Name: Bulbasaur4
Reason for leaving: VACATION/College Visits
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: 10 Days (not counting college visits)
RPGs you're in: Visions of Night, Correct Souls Divine, RPG of No Return, Battle Royale, Mew, TMM's Spidey RPG
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: *steals my own money*
Other: [i]I'll be leaving tomorrow. I'll be gone on vacation 'till the 27th of June. Once that is done, I'm going to my Grandmother's in WI so then I'll be able to post in the forum. However, that week after I'll be visiting three colleges in WI. The next week after that, I'll be going to the East Coast for college visits (New York, Vermont and Ohio) But I should be able to get online a bit or so.

Arnen
18th July 2004, 02:31 PM
I'm not exactly gonna be away, but just note that my parents work late and the internet at my house doesn't work unless they sign on their comp, so I probably won't be online during the week much.

Oh, yeah *donates $5 to bank*

Kuro Espeon
18th July 2004, 05:57 PM
Wow! Great Idea Bulbie! :) It's about time something like this popped up!*takes advantage*

Name: Kuro Espeon/Bear (this is for both of us....we're siblings ya know...)
Reason for leaving: Vacation
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: July 26th-August 12th
RPGs you're in: M-E-W, Battle Royale
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: If I had any $$$ I would, but you're looking at the poorest person on the planet here...Ask Bear...
Other: Going get myself a hot British boy! ;) (Bear's just going to get drunk....and I'll do it too if it helps me get a man! *ish desperate*)

Heald
18th July 2004, 06:00 PM
Wow! Great Idea Bulbie! :) It's about time something like this popped up!*takes advantage*Woah! B4, you could at least give me some credit!

Ultimate Charizard
21st July 2004, 11:11 PM
Not saying im away, just that i think this is pretty important and deserves to be stuck....

.....wait a min... Kuro and Bear are coming to England? Why didnt anyone warn me, i havent had time to alert security and have them detained...i mean, Welcomed properly.

Ultimate Charizard
22nd July 2004, 04:22 PM
Ok, just to let u guys know i wont be around till Monday at the earliest as my PC has totally screwed up and will be at PC World for repairs till then..

Im a little worried however as the woman behind the counter wasnt even sure what BlueYonder Broadband was....she thought it was some kind of game.

Only RPG im in is Mikes 'Tale of one City and i was one of the last to post in that so no worries. Ill be working on the Asb/Rpg in the meantime.

Amethyst Flygon
23rd July 2004, 12:49 PM
Name: Amethyst Flygon
Reason for leaving: The interner browser is screwed up right now. Can't access the internet at my house.
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: Until it gets fixed, might be up to a week from now.
RPGs you're in:
Dragon Academy, A Magi's Home, Some others that I can't think of right now but seem dead
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: 1 cent
Other: Hope I can get back soon.

Crystal Tears
29th July 2004, 11:46 AM
Name: Crystal Tears
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: from 31st to 14th. (two weeks)
RPGs you're in: Halo: Turning the Tide Reborn, Silent Hill: Requiem of Doubt, New Breed Of Hero, and Every Heart: A Pokemon Story, AND A Tale Of One City...
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: er.. *drops 5 bucks*
Other: I never knew I was in that many rpgs.. :what: and sorry TMM for forgetting... ^^;;;;

~CT

The Muffin Man
29th July 2004, 11:59 AM
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: from 31st to 14th. (two weeks)
RPGs you're in: Halo: Turning the Tide Reborn, Silent Hill: Requiem of Doubt, New Breed Of Hero, and Every Heart: A Pokemon Story
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: er.. *drops 5 bucks*
Other: I never knew I was in that many rpgs.. :what:

~CT

Forgetting an RPG? (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=29867&page=2)
OR are you officially pulling out?

VirtualPlay
29th July 2004, 01:33 PM
Name: VirtualPlay
Reason for leaving: Family trip
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: Leaving sometime today, don't expect to be back until Tuesday
RPGs you're in: A Magi's Home, Dragon Academy, The RPG of No Return, Kotoba Masters (if it starts up), Aortas Auror Academy (if it hasn't died), Visions of Night (ditto with Aortas)
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: money money *deposits $1 and 1˘*
Other: I might (big might) be able to find internet while I'm gone, so hopefully I can post during this time.

Bulbasaur4
31st July 2004, 12:14 AM
see, it has come to my attention *gets poked and kicked* I-I mean... it had come to many RPers attention, that when people go away,they tend to spam up a lot of RPG topics to tell that they are gone.

Insert your name along with EVme's there, Heald. ^^

Oh, and just to let you know I'm back for a few days and then I leave again Monday morning to travel to Boston. Once I'm in Boston, I'll be around there and then driving to Vermont, and then New York the day after. It'll be a total of about four days, so I should be back Thursday night! ^^

Anyone live around there? lol

The_Missing_Link
31st July 2004, 10:38 AM
Actually, Zak and I live near Boston. Don't know who's closest but I'm a half hour away, if there's no traffic

*looks around* um, probably not going away anytime soon but work is keeping me busy. Should delay me a couple of days in the RPGs I'm in

Sheila Rae
31st July 2004, 10:39 PM
Name: Sheila Rae
Reason for leaving: String (viola) camp
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: about 7-8 days
RPGs you're in: Kotoba Masters, Dragon Academy, Dawn's Twilight
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: *drops in 50 cents* There, no go play a round of DDR for me! ^_^
Other: Kotoba Masters~ Okay, I tried to get this started before I left, but I was preoccupied this week and I just couldn't concentrate. But please keep on the look out for it the week after next!

Dragon Academy~ I read pretty much all the posts, I noticed Haley was waiting for my interaction. >.< Sorry I haven't been able to post, you can all continue without me for now as long as I don't do anything to drastic...

Dawn's Twilight~ If this does start while I'm gone, hang in there til I get back, you probably won't be very far so just don't worry about it.

Amethyst Flygon
1st August 2004, 08:21 AM
Name: Amethyst Flygon
Reason for leaving: Los Vegas Vacation
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: Leaving late afternoon today and I won't be back till very late Friday.
RPGs you're in: A Magi's Home, Dragon Academy, A New Breed of Hero, others that I believe might be dead
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: I let my sister decide how much money to donate last time. This time, I'll donate my dad's winnings.
Other: I might fo indoor sky-diving. :)

Perfect Chaos
1st August 2004, 08:40 AM
Name: Perfect Chaos (or you can call me Sean ;o)
Reason for leaving: Taking care of my dad after his heart surgery
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: Not going to be leaving but won't be on as much
RPGs you're in: Yu-Gi-Oh! Raven Chaos's Tournament (whenever that starts) and Halo: Turning the Tide REBORN Again!! (again, whenever it starts)
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: *donates $35 to B4's bank* ;) :yes:
Other: :what:

-$∑@π

Arnen
4th August 2004, 07:27 PM
~Name: Nabooru23
~Reason For Leaving: My dad lost his job the other day... So we might have to get our internet shut off :( Of course, maybe not, he might need it to find a new job, but... Just to be safe...
~Days/Weeks You'll Be Gone: Don't know. Don't even know if I will be gone.
~RPGs You're In: Let's see... Chains of Dragons, Pokemorphs, Dragon Academy... Ah, I can't remember all of them, I need to cut back XD
~Donations: Sorry, but can't go spending any money, with the current situation :(

Perfect Chaos
5th August 2004, 07:21 AM
Name: Perfect Chaos (or call me Sean :o)
Reason for leaving: Grounded
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: Dunno, I'll post in here again when I'm done with my sentence
RPGs you're in: Pokemorphs: REBORN! and Kingdom Hearts: Eternal Heart
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: *donates $47* :D
Other: :what: YOU'RE IN HERE TOO?!! NOOOO!!!! :eek:

-$∑@π

Heald
8th August 2004, 05:37 PM
Name: God
Reason for leaving: Smuggling weapons to communist rebels in Italy.
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: Two weeks unless I am arrested.
RPGs you're in: A lot.
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: A freshly caught haggis.
Other: I'm not joking.

Leon-IH
8th August 2004, 06:40 PM
Name: Leon-IH (Alex if you must know lol)
Reason for leaving: visiting relatives and won't have any time
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: 3 days
RPGs you're in: A Magi's Home, DMing The Black Reign (it isn't started yet), the now dead visions of the night.
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: a five dollar bill (Australian :P)
Other: i feel like adding my faveourite quote - "It is good that war is so horrible lest we should grow to fond of it".

Omega Magnum
9th August 2004, 02:43 PM
Name: tiger_2007 aka Kris
Reason for leaving: Vaction
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: 1 week
RPGs you're in: Kotoba Masters, Dawn's Twilight, Silent Hill Requium of DOubt
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: UMMMM HOW ABOUT I give you 20.00 dolla
Other: OH MY GOD BECKY LOOK AT HER BUTT IT IS SOOO BIG...

NightBlaze
1st September 2004, 08:04 PM
Name: Nightblaze
Reason for leaving: Vacation/Funeral
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: 4 days
RPG you're in: A Magis RPG, deep INTO Rhaspody(hasn't started), Before the Rapture(hasn't started)
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: Ha, maybe you should donate to ME
Other: ---

Haruko
15th September 2004, 06:56 PM
Name: PoLHaruko-san
Reason for leaving: School
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: Until my first Progress Report..and that should come out in the beginning of October?
RPGs you're in: -deep INTO rhapsody-[Geez, looks like I won't be able to start this one.:(], and Before the Rapture
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: Err..*puts in $2*
Other: Hopefully, when I get back, I'll have a RPG ready to get signups for, but right now, I should really concentrate on school, especially after what happened last year for me.

EDIT: Hopefully, soon..I'll be able to come back. Slowly. School is still a bit rocky....and a lot of things are going on right now. But hopefully things will improve.

Toxicity
22nd September 2004, 11:28 PM
Name: Kikyo/Laura/whatever you know me by
Reason for Leaving: Various reasons, two of the main are School and my Fanfic are holding me up.
Days/Weeks You'll Be Gone: My appearances will greatly decrease until first Student Holiday that comes up, which considering the Hurricane Days would make that...November. Might be on normal at the end of October after the trimester, but I'm not sure.
RPGs You're In: -deep INTO rhapsody- (which Haruko chose to abandon :(), Odd Items (VP, I promise to post ASAP!), and Before the Rapture (I'll start this ASAP as well). Not sure of what else.
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: Um....*places a few quarters in the bank* There, that's my fee for an overdue book. ;_;
Other: Even though school seems easier in Florida compared to Indiana, I better focus on school considering my grades last year. The other reasons will remain silenced.

Perfect Chaos
6th October 2004, 07:27 PM
Name: Perfect Chaos (or Sean, whatever you want)
Reason for Leaving: I'm kinda leaving TPM as sort of a "break" thing. Basically it's school and the fact that I'm grounded for a bit. But also to sort through things and just clear up my head.
RPGs I'm In: None, since I dropped out of all of them.
Other: Who's to say when I'll come back. A week? One month? Two months? Never. No one knows. Not even I do. I guess, when the time's right, I'll come back. Then again, the time may also never be right and I might not ever come back. If that's the case and this truly is my last goodbye, then, it's been good RPG and TPM. I met alot of great people here in the 2 (or 3 years) I've been here (namely, Kalah, Teresa, Amy, Denny, etc.). I wish you guys luck and sucess in all that you do and hopefully you guys pay more attention to what Kalah says around here. I'm not going to make this into some big speech thing like the "big" people around (namely, Kalah, Bear, Heald, VP, etc.) usually do because I'm not that type of person and people don't really know me and I believe don't really care to know me. So, keep it real guys and maybe I'll see you around.

-$∑@π

Arnen
20th October 2004, 08:05 PM
~Name: Nabooru23, Nab, Naboo, etc.
~Reason for leaving: My parents are going on a business trip and I have to stay at afriend's house, who doesn't have Internet.
~Days/Weeks you'll be gone: Till Saturday or Sunday
~RPGs you're in: PokeBabies, Chains of Dragons, and others
~Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: Hmmm *donates $10*
~Other: Uh...... Yeah.

MarillTogepi
25th October 2004, 02:12 PM
It's a bit late to be posting this, but I will anyways, just to explain the weekend's absence :)

Name: MarillTogepi (MT)
Reason for leaving: Kaput "outgoing" telephone line (no internet)
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: Until today!
RPGs you're in: Teen Titans: Revolution, Chains of Dragons...
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: Will my $14 EBGames store credit card do? ;)
Other: *waves*

Samchu
26th October 2004, 05:16 PM
Name: Samchu (or Sam for those who know me personally)
Reason for leaving: A holiday in Rome!
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: From:~ 27/10 - 30/10
RPGs you're in: Pokebabies, woohp, survival, mutants (sign-ups), curse of the navari
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: *checks pockets* I must have left it in my other pockets, I'll go it... *runs*
Other: *still running*

Fai D. Flowright
26th October 2004, 06:01 PM
I know I've been gone and stuff, but I'm going to be gone longer than I was expecting....

Name: Tsukasa (aka Whiteangel, Tsuki, and Tony)
Reason for leaving: Blasted school and it's devilish ways.
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: I'll be gone most of this week (not including the past week I've been gone), and part of next week (Monday/Tuesday-ish)
RPGs you're in: Teen Titans, Draconis, and Crystal Storm
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: ^_^ I'll be nice Kalah! *gives a 50*
Other: All your muffin are belong to us!

Heald
26th October 2004, 06:14 PM
Name: Heald
Reason for leaving: Getting drunk and stoned in Leeds.
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: Thursday-Sunday
RPGs you're in: Survival, Navari
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: *yoink* bwahaha
Other: Hmm...

*slices Other in half*

Oth//*~*PWNED*~*//er

Mystic_clown
31st October 2004, 03:44 PM
Name: Mystic_clown (or MC)
Reason for Leaving: School camp
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: Tuesday-Friday
RPGs your in: Legends Reborn, Curse of the Navari
Donations to Bulbasuar4's bank: do you accept Australian? *slips five dollars*
Other: see ya!

Darkmaster Kagemusha
11th November 2004, 09:52 AM
Name: Darkmaster Kagemusha
Reason for Leaving: Visiting Grandparents
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: Thursday-Sunday
RPGs your in: Mela Oniseta, Odd Items (but it's inactive),
Donations to Bulbasuar4's bank: **Gives B4 $10**
Other: **waves**

Mystic_clown
18th November 2004, 03:45 PM
Name: Mystic_clown
Reason for Leaving: My parents are removing my internet connection over christmas
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: till some time after christmas
RPGs you're in: Mela Oniseta (B4) Cruse of the Navari (Razor Leaf), Children of the Aeons (Crystal Tears).
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: *slips in another $5*

Bulbasaur4
18th November 2004, 07:42 PM
I'd like to thank all those who donated, and I'd like to smite all those who said, "Boink"

Just kidding.

Anyway... I'm not going to be gone, but I'm not using the form just to let everyone know that I won't probably post 'till Saturday. I know a lot of RPGs need me to post, but I really can't until Saturday. Some stuff has happened which have caused a lot of mental anguish so I hope you'll understand.
I promise, Saturday if not perhaps sooner if I can get things right again.

Rocketboy
24th November 2004, 03:02 PM
Name: Rocketboy
Reason for leaving: Thanksgiving
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: Today, Thursday, and part of Friday.
RPGs you're in: Crystal Storm, Legends Reborn, Pokčbabies Returns

Happy thanksgiving! :wave:

The Blue Avenger
25th November 2004, 08:33 PM
Name: TheBlueAvenger
Reason for leaving: Thanksgiving trip
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: 2-3 days, beginning tomorrow
RPGs you're in: the Team Team one
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: Sorry, I'm dirt poor too.
Other: In hindsight, I probably shouldn't have signed up for an RPG the day before I leave, even if it is only for two days... Oh well.

Bamm
26th November 2004, 09:15 AM
Name: Bamm
Reason for Leaving: Grounded for grades...-_-()
Time You'll Be Gone: Maybe another week or so. I don't really know.
RPGs You're in: PokeBabies, Golden Sun: Elemental Tablets, LoZ: Resolution, and Forgiven Memories
Donations: *Takes out Visa Card* Just keep it...

RaZoR LeAf
2nd December 2004, 02:46 PM
Name: As to the right
Reason for leaving: Moving house, internet is being canceled friday, so i'll be officially offline from home for a while, getting the net in the new house, dunno how long that will take.
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: Unknown. I can access the forums from uni, but i don't like having to rely on it. If we use the net for pleasure too much it'll be removed, and i don't want to lose the only thing that's supplying me with images for my film. Anyway, i'll use it to make posts, but they wont be much.
RPGs you're in: Curse of the Navari (on hold), Team Team (Doesn't need me to help run it, be random, someone make sure my character keeps up), LoZ:Destiny (This is the one i'll be making posts in, but aside from that, Nabooru has control of my card, since she's GM)
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: *Robs OutlawJT's and Ultimate Charizard's Banks and donates the dirt money to this one*
Other: Curse of the Navari is on hold until I get back permanently.

Duo_Washu_III
13th December 2004, 06:24 PM
Reason for leaving:groundement
Days/Weeks you'll be gone:12-13 to 1-?-04
RPGs you're in:W.O.O.H.P(or W.H.O.O.P?)
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank:*drops a shiny rock in*
Other:the reason of ? is because i got 4 C's. kinda dumb. i don't know when i'll be back really, but it's not for a while. maybe christmas.

classy_cat18
16th December 2004, 02:19 PM
Name: classy_cat18 (duh!)
Reason for leaving: End of semester, so I'm away from school and the computer labs. Also, the computers at home are in the shop.
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: Hopefully, just one week
RPGs you're in: Crystal Storm, Draconis, Digimon: Spectral Birth (I think that's what it's called)
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: *reaches in pockets and pulls out a dollar* Here ya go!
Other: I'll miss ya, other! *smashes other with mallet*

Crystal Tears
19th December 2004, 09:50 AM
Reason for Leaving: Going to a friends
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: 21st to 22nd.
RPGs you're in: Mela Oniseta, The Aeon Children, Marks Of Possibility, Legends Reborn, and Spies Anonymous
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: *drops in 15 bucks.* sorry I have no more.

Arnen
21st December 2004, 12:47 PM
Name: Nabooru23/Nab/Naboo/Erin, vatevah.
Reason for Leaving: Christmas. Relatives. Bah.
Day's I'll be gone: Thursday till Tuesday or Wednesday.
RPGs I'm in: Chains fo Dragons (now making a comeback, yay!), Elemental Tablets, PokeBabies, Aeon Children, others (I need to cut back a bit, lol)
Donations: Here, have a Chirstmas cookie ^^ *is cheap* >_<;

Chris Watarimono
21st December 2004, 08:02 PM
Ugh...this may be a bit late, but...

Name: Chris R.
Reason for Leaving: Personal RL BS
Days I'll be Gone: I'll probably return to the RPing business during the Christmas break.
RPGs I'm in: Pokébabies Returns, Team Team and the Mysterious Device (is that RP still even active? O_o)
Donations: *Tosses in one shiney green rupee*

Gladiator
22nd December 2004, 07:12 PM
Gladiator here

Eh, I'm not posting to say that I'm going to be gone. I'm posting to explain that my computer was acting up and I couldn't get on. I've been absent for a couple of days and I apologize for it.

I'm in Spies Anonymous, Golden Sun, etc.

MarshmallowEgg
26th December 2004, 12:31 PM
Name: MarshmallowEgg
Reason for leaving: Going to my grandparents for a while
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: 12/26 to 12/29
RPGs you're in: The Wild, Sorrow of Tarasque
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: Sorry, I'm broke too. ^^;;
Other: Um... nope!

Megaman
26th December 2004, 09:22 PM
/me suggests sticky

MarshmallowEgg
14th January 2005, 07:37 AM
Name: MarshmallowEgg (again ^^;; )
Reason for leaving: Jazz retreat
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: 1/14 to 1/16
RPGs you're in: The Wild, Sorrow of Tarasque, New Reign of Terror
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: Still broke ^^;;
Other: Um... nope!

Heald
10th February 2005, 06:09 PM
I'll be away from Friday 11th till Monday 14th. This will affect Black Hole people.

Krystalline Kabutops
18th February 2005, 05:10 PM
Name: Krystalline Kabutops
Reason for Leaving: Camping Trip
Days I'll be Gone: Saturday, Sunday, and most if not all of Monday
RPGs I'm in: X Pokes, The Thirteenth, Destiny, Perseverance: Chronicles of the AERT, Return of the Pantheon
Donations: *Throws in some books* Literature is priceless :D

Flaming Krystal
26th February 2005, 10:15 PM
Name: Flaming Krystal
Reason for Leaving: well, we're going to be without internet for a while, due to some things going on here. I'd go at school, except they keep a rather close eye on us at the computers.
Days I'll be Gone: unknown
RPGs I'm in: Thirteenth, OO's Pantheon (or whatever) RPG
Donations: I'm poorer than you :<

Arnen
12th March 2005, 10:42 AM
~Name: Nabooru23/Nab/Nabster/Naboo/whatever
~Reason For Leaving: I'm moving next week and I am on the crew for a play PLUS I need to get in as much time with my friends as possible.
~Days/Weeks I'll be gone: Monday and Tuesday, and at least from Wednesday or Thursday, I don't know when I'll be back but probably sometime the week after.
~RPGs I'm in: Oh Heck!, PokeBabies, Dragonsouls, X-Pokes, Return to the Pantheon, Destiny, Our Final Frontier, and others.
~Donation: Here, have a nice shiny quarter ^_^

Siderous
17th March 2005, 03:48 PM
Name: Siderous Peregrine; also Florence Hayra
Reason for Leaving: Going to go see gf for the weekend
Days I'll be Gone: Friday, March 18th to Sunday, March 21st. I should find time to post Friday morning, and Sunday night.
RPGs I'm in: The Twelfth Kingdom (sign ups), ~Destino Reale~ (It STARTS! LSUs Welcome!) (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=34033), and-deep INTO rhapsody-[Starts! 1 LSU] (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=34127)
Donations: I could give you a hug, but nobody seems to want hugs in this day and age anymore...

Krystalline Kabutops
25th March 2005, 10:54 AM
Reason for Leaving: Lessened computer availibility
Days I'll be Gone: 'Til about next thursday. EDIT: Our company left sooner than expected, so I'm now back as of Easter Sunday.
RPGs I'm in: Oh, jeeze, a lot... Arcanum Ressurectio is the only live one, I think.
Donations: *Mashes some moles and tosses them into the pot*

Arnen
27th March 2005, 01:41 PM
Just posting to say I'm back. I'm on my mom's comp right now, in case anyone's wondering why I'm not on AIM (PM meh!). Mine'll be hooked up to the network tomorrow, hopefully. =^_^=

Gladiator
28th March 2005, 09:21 AM
Name: Gladiator (Like, duh)
Reason for leaving: I'm retiring from RPGs. I just don't think I have any interest left in them. I may show up every now and then for one good RPG, but I think I should leave now before I do any long term damage. (Funny, you always think you'd be doing this kind of thing all your life).
Duration: Indefinitely, I'll be sticking around, but I won't be actively participating.
Participating in Deep into Rhapsody and Destino Reale. (My Sign-ups are open for those who want them)
Donation: $100, B4 deserves it.

Siderous
28th March 2005, 12:40 PM
Name: Siderous Peregrine (or Florence Hayra, or just Alex)
Reason for Leaving: Seeing g/f
Days I'll be Gone: Monday (today) through Wednesday morning
RPGs I'm in: Destino Reale, Cold Steel, The Twelfth Kingdom, Happy Birthday TPM, Deep into Rhapsody
Donations: *snatches Gladiator's $100 and gives it to B4* Here you go.

Bulbasaur4
29th March 2005, 09:53 AM
YAAY! Lookie at all my treasures! *locks them up in a vault*
Mwhahaa-I mean, thankies!

I'm not going to follow the format mostly because I'm technically going to just be a bit busy, not away. I'll try to find time to post in the mornings... at least one post per morning. I'm at a college with some friends and when they go to class I can post a bit.

I'll be back April 2nd, and then I can post more frequently!

Samchu
4th April 2005, 04:46 PM
Name: Sam
Reason for Leaving: Well-deserved holiday
Days I'll be Gone: Tues 5th - Tues 12th (tiny possibility of the odd post inbetween)
RPGs I'm in: Pokebabies, Destino Reale, WOOHP
Donations: *Hands life savings to Kalah* I owe you for this so...

*Note: Becky (Milkychunk) will be away also for this time. She's just too lazy to tell y'all herself*

Mire
6th May 2005, 07:28 AM
Name - Mire (repetition is great...)
Reason - Life.
Days Gone - May 6th - May 20th+
RPG's - Do they bare listing? I'm under the impression all of them but Dragonsouls are dead, which is also nearing the stab to the heart.
Donations - A google in pennies, but I want it counted. Counting builds character, and building character builds hatred!

Now if only you'd use that hatred for a stricter ruleset around here...

Mire
17th May 2005, 04:22 PM
I hate to do this when I've just signed up for two roleplays... but it can't be helped.

Reasons for leaving - Undisclosed family issues...
Days Gone - May 17th until May 27th
RPG's I'm In - X-Men, Hikari, Dragonsouls II (save me a spot if it starts while I'm gone), and anything else that gets necroed, but everything looks pretty dead otherwise.
Donations - Is this going to help something? I seriously doubt that. Have a quarter for good measure, I guess.

Bulbasaur4
24th May 2005, 03:53 PM
I'm gonna be gone off an on.. just figured I'd post it officially. This week is my last week of school and then I'm graduating, so things are gonna be hectic. I planned on posting today but I won't be able to but I will be posting in various RPGs Im in so hold in there! Also my OWN rpg will be starting next week.

Mire
25th May 2005, 07:39 PM
Look, it seems my leave must be extended. Stupid... blast... grr... This makes me want to sigh, I do very much like roleplaying. Anyway... Maybe I can get a couple posts somewhere, but I doubt it.

Reasons for Leaving - Same as before.
Days Gone - May 25th to June 9th
RPG's I'm In - X-Men, Dragonsouls II
Donations - I have some lint, good enough?

Weasel Overlord
10th June 2005, 08:31 AM
Reasons for Leaving - Muchos English examos...I have a LOT of reading to do...
Days Gone - Now, until, erm, 23rd June officially...
RPG's I'm In - Dragonsouls II, Labyrinth-Shattered minds...and any others I've reserved but can't remember...so many RPGs are dying these days...it's so sad!
Donations - *holds out rock* Have some rock! It's bubblegum flavour....*waves rock around enticingly*

Krystalline Kabutops
16th July 2005, 05:57 PM
Reason for Leaving: Some kind of camp... again...
Days I'll be Gone: From Mid-Sunday to Thursday.
RPGs I'm in: Duurkonii, and that's it. Seriously. I'm not joking. STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT! *Stabs*
Donations: *Throws in Word* Copy-and-Paste is priceless :D

Plantae
30th July 2005, 09:48 AM
Name: Plantae
Reason For Leaving: Family Reunion
Days I'll Be Gone: July 30th - 31st (Sat/Sun)
RPG's I'm In: Duurkonii (Pushes my next post to Monday), X-Men Mutant Academy (Likewise), Dragonsouls II: The Fall of Ra, Quid, Quis, Quidne (Has Not Started), Labyrinth: Shattered Minds (Has Not Started)
Donations: A small fortune... whatever that is.

Haruko
1st August 2005, 01:13 AM
Reason for leaving: Bored
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: Until I get out of this funk/
RPGs you're in: The RPG of No Return
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: I'm broke.
Other:

Magmar
6th August 2005, 01:10 PM
Name: Magmar
Reason for Leaving: Concerts, work and going to Six Flags
Days you'll be gone: From Saturday August 6th until Tuesday afternoon (August 9th)
RPG's: Quid, Quis, Quine (which hasn't begun yet)
Donations: have a popsicle! :)

Krystalline Kabutops
10th August 2005, 10:50 PM
Reason for Leaving: Funeral
Days I'll be Gone: 'till sunday-monday
RPGs I'm in: Duurkonii, the one by fireguardian, The Psi, and Amulet of Altheaka
Donations: *Drops in a shrunken head*

VirtualPlay
12th August 2005, 11:31 AM
Name: VirtualPlay (some know me as Mike)
Reason for leaving: Camping trip *gasp*
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: until Sunday evening
RPGs you're in: The Psi, Duurkonii, Only a Fairy Tale (hasn't started), Ten Steps from Immortality, Quid Quis Quidne (also hasn't started)
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: I'm poorer than you at this rate x.x
Other: There better be two pages in The Psi when I return ;)

Asilynne
14th August 2005, 01:14 PM
Name: Brandy-chan ^v^
Reason for leaving: Mah saiya-jin sistas (Steph and Sarah) are coming to visit XD
RPGs you're in: The Psi, Quis Quid Quidne, and the continuing adventures of Dragonball FS lol (when they start)
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: *knocks off bank* ^,-,^ Sushi moneyz Mwahaha!
Other: This may or may not account for Rudy too, depends on whether or not he wants to escape from us girls XD

Fai D. Flowright
16th August 2005, 12:48 AM
Name: Tsukasa, Tsuki, Tony *points out redundant T's*
Reason for leaving: Fun Vacation!! ^_^
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: From the 16th to the 19th
RPGs you're in: Duurkonii (if it can be considered alive still), Ten Steps from Immortality, and Only A Fairy Tale (starting when I return!)
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: *huggles Kalah and drops in a plushie* It's blank! You turn it into whatever you want! ^_^
Other: *twitch* o.O

Arnen
17th August 2005, 01:53 PM
Name: Nabooru23 / Naboo / Nab / Arnen / Erin (but don't call me that ><)
Reason for leaving: Lapse of creativity T_T
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: Hopefully just a few days, until I can gather my thoughts and not be so un-creative
RPGs you're in: Lots
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: *digs around* 2 cents :ninja: *drops them into the bank*

Crystal Tears
17th August 2005, 07:51 PM
Reason for leaving: Apparently I'm going to my cottage...
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: I'll be going on saturday... and I'll be gone for a week.
RPGs you're in: Umm.. KK's Ani-morph one, Dru's magick one, and Tsukasa's Mai - HiME. (If I forgot any I'm sorry ^^;;; )
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: *drops in a quarter* Sorry, all I have left >.<

Plantae
19th August 2005, 02:55 PM
Name: Plantae
Reason for Leaving: Undisclosed circumstances.
Days you'll be gone: I'll be gone until Monday.
RPG's you're in: Duurkonii (I might post here before I leave), X-Men Academy, Dragonsouls II
Donations to B4's Bank: A sweater.

Haruko
19th August 2005, 07:23 PM
Reason for leaving: Disneyy!
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: 3 at most
RPGs you're in: Tsuki's Mai-HiME and Roy's CCS one.
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: I have nadda.

Pichu Luver
20th August 2005, 12:39 PM
Name: Asayake
Reason for leaving: Cottage Trip
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: Week, be back next Saturday
RPGs you're in: Mai-HiME
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: Um . . . $5 Canadian buckaroos

Weasel Overlord
23rd August 2005, 04:27 AM
Name: Weasel Overlord, oh and probably Vulpix.ck87 too...I'll bet she's too lazy to post here herself! lol
Reason for Leaving: LEEDS FEST!!!
Days you'll be gone: 25th August til the 29th August
RPG's you're in: Ergh...Dragonsouls II, sorry dudes! Duurkonii, possibly Dream of the Archer...
Vulps is in: Dragonsouls II, Quid Quis Quidne, Psi and I think that's all...
Donations to B4's Bank: Hippy garb from Leeds Fest! Also, some hallucinogenic fungus...enjoy!

Vulpix.ck87
23rd August 2005, 04:46 AM
*slaps Weasel Overlord* Oi!! You can't steal all my skiving glory!! I'll teach you for being helpful!!

Name: Vulpix.ck
Reason for leaving: Leeds Festival camping + Cornwall holiday
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: 25th - 29th August + 2nd - 8th September
RPGs you're in: Dragonsouls II, Psi, Quid Quis Quidne
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: Weasel Overlord's cape and sceptre

The_Missing_Link
25th August 2005, 11:32 PM
Name: TML
Reason for leaving: Moving to college dorm
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: Starting Friday to maybe Saturday or Sunday. Depends when I get internet connection
RPGs you're in: The Psi, X-Men: Mutant Academy, Duurkonii

Bulbasaur4
1st September 2005, 11:40 AM
[color=royalblue]

Name: Bulbasaur4
Reason for leaving: Moving to college dorm (yaay!)
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: Friday-Sunday/Monday, depending on how soon I can get my internet.
RPGs you're in: The Psi, Dream of the Archer, Only A Fairy Tale, etc..

Drusilla
2nd September 2005, 11:51 AM
Name: Dru, Drusilla, Eileen
Reason for leaving: Weekend/holiday/work/volunteering for Katrina evacuees
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: September 3-5 at least...
RPGs you're in: Dream of the Archer & Blood and Magick (both are MINE), Quid Quis Quidne, Labyrinth (not started yet), The River (not started yet)
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: *gives Kalah one of Jeff's pens* Found it in the drawer...
Other: If Jeff hasn't posted by the time I'm back... *glares menacingly*

Outlaw JT
8th September 2005, 05:53 PM
Name: OutlawJT
Reason for leaving: Home internet access is down.
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: Now until Comcast fixes the problem (I'll be able to get on Mon, Tues, and Wed but only in the evening while I am in class so I may or not have the time to post in anything)
RPGs you're in: Blood & Magick, Quid Quis Quidne, The Psi, Dream of the Archer
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: Mods don't have to donate. :biggrin:

Drusilla
16th September 2005, 11:15 AM
Name: *points*
Reason for leaving: I'm losing my mind... I'll be in and out every once in awhile, once a day or so, but I can't promise anything... I'll still be doing the awards as well, so don't worry about that. This is more of a warning of "Hey, if I disappear suddenly, it's because I'm having a total breakdown."
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: Until I get what little sanity I have back.
RPGs you're in: Dream of the Archer, Blood and Magick, Quid Quis Quidne, The River
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: *drops in a gum wrapper*
Other: *sings* I'm going slightly mad...

Bulbasaur4
19th September 2005, 09:19 AM
Just letting everyone know that I am back and that this week you can expect to see me post in every RPG that is currently running which I am in.

^_^ Sorry for the long wait... but I think I'm finally settling down into my college thang.

Pichu Luver
1st October 2005, 12:16 PM
Name: Asayake
Reason for leaving: I've been grounded . . . *sigh*
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: Um, Thursday maybe sooner. Yea know, depends on the parental units.
RPGs you're in: Final Fantasy: Spiral Immortal, I think I've been killed from, um, the other one . . .
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: $5 Canadian buckaroos
Other: Um . . . nada?

Asilynne
4th October 2005, 07:11 PM
Name: Your mom...wait....
Reason for Leaving: Im only sort of 'leaving', Ill be popping in every now and then to try to post but yeah, Im moving soon and Im thinking about a million things I need to do before I move so my mind is @.@ right now ^-^()
Days you'll be gone: Off and On until early Nov.
RPG's you're in: The Psi, The River, Dream of the Archer and DB FS, I think thats all??
Donations to B4's Bank: Blah like I have anything to spare lolz

Asilynne
25th October 2005, 04:36 PM
Sorry for double posting but Its necissary ^-^()

Name: Rudy and Brandy
Reason for Leaving: Moving, shutting off internet and phone in preparation
Days you'll be gone: Im actually moving on Sat (Oct 29th) but we need to shut this stuff down now so Rudy can cancel his bank account. Im not sure how long after that I wont have the net, it could be a couple days, a week or more (Im hoping not too long). So asking everyone Im in an RPG with to try and keep my char alive or at least make a good reason in the RPG to kind of incapacitate my char for a while. I know with some RPGs theyre going fast and it might not be possible so if a week goes by or something and Im not back, if you ABSOLUTELY have to, the GMs can kill my char off though I would perfer that didnt happen since I will be back ^-^() Just a heads up to you guys.
RPG's you're in: The Psi, The River, Dream of the Archer, Otherworld, Labyrinth and DB FS...that should be all. Even though some are floundering right now x.x
Donations to B4's Bank: *drops in a free AOL trial CD*

Gladiator
6th November 2005, 05:17 PM
Actually, I've returned from retirement to see if I could come back renewed and better than before.

Name: Gladiator
Reason for departure: Saw myself as a figurative poison to this board, tried to leave before I could cause any more damage.
Donations: All the money I've got in my bank and wallet (Places ten dollars in the bank)...What? I blow a lot on video games.

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
10th November 2005, 09:52 PM
Name: Chiko-sai/Human/Wen
Reason for leaving: The last (important) exam I'll be having in high school. The grades determine whether I get into college with a handy scholarship. Aaaargh.
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: November 12 to 17, then November 19 to 23
RPGs you're in: (A very long list ><) Running - Otherworld, The River, FF : Spiral Immortal; Soon-to-be-running - The Mountains, Rain After Dusk; Dormant - Only A Fairy Tale, The Psi, Quid, Quis, Quisne
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: Some orange Mentos. Uh... I have a lot of Mentos?
Other: On the days in between I'll probably be around to look at what's been posted in the RPGs I'm in, but don't expect any 1000-words-and-counting posts that I usually like to do in some RPGs *cough*Otherworld*cough* ^^;;;

Drusilla
14th November 2005, 11:29 AM
Name: Dru, Drusilla, Eileen, Bitchface (don't ask...)
Reason for leaving: Just making a formal post as to why I've been mostly gone for the past week or so- I've been really sick with something, not sure what though. Some kind of flu bug, probably... fever, headache, chills, major sweating, vomiting, indigestion, dizziness...
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: Should be back soon.
RPGs you're in: Ah, hell, a whole lot of them. People know where I'm involved.
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: Uhm, a Rice Krispie Treat wrapper...
Other: Not feeling too great right about now...

Roy Karrde
20th November 2005, 06:51 PM
Name: Roy Karrde, David Ryan Lutz
Reason for leaving: Thanksgiving in Houston
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: Tuesday - Thursday
RPGs you're in: VPs Real Virtuality
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: Outta money, but I will take some if you dont mind.
Other: Go Cowboys!

Crystal Tears
29th November 2005, 12:19 PM
Reason for leaving: Stressed, Depressed, Miserable, over worked, sick and just plain 'ol tired.
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: I'll be gone for 5 days, maybe 6. I need a break for everything.
RPG's I'm in- Real Virtuality, Otherworld.... If any others sorry.
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: 5000 Gil! Be happy! *drops it in*

Pichu Luver
29th November 2005, 09:13 PM
[font=garamond]Name: Asayake
Reason for leaving: Major Essay
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: Eh, until Friday/Saturday
RPG's I'm in- Real Virtuality, The Mountains, Spiral Immortal
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: $5 a dollars

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
30th November 2005, 02:32 AM
Name: Chiko/Human/Wen
Reason for leaving: Going north... on holiday? *laughs nervously*
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: Um, this Friday till Monday next.
RPG's I'm in- Please refer to my previous post about 4 posts above this ^^;
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: All those very large stacks of mock exam papers sitting in my room... I don't need them any more... aheheh

Hyperness is a Good Thing
5th December 2005, 09:33 AM
Er yes.

Name: HIAGT =P
Reason for leaving: will be going on holiday..no internet access...>.>
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: from tuesday, 6th december 2005 - sunday(midnight) - 11th december 2005
RPGs you're in: The Mountains.. the others I've joined don't seem to be active anymore
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: no cash. sorry.
Other: nil.

EngiMatikul
5th December 2005, 06:23 PM
Name: EngiMatikul
Reason: Finals. Will not necessarily be leaving, just less active.
Days and stuff: this week and next week (until Dec 14)
RPG: Mountains.
Donations: Molecular Biology Lecture Notes.
Other: Please take care of my character. *bows*

EVme15
13th December 2005, 07:31 PM
Name: EVme15
Reason for leaving: Being forced away from the computer on vacation.
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: Thursday to Sunday
RPGs you're in: Otherworld
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: ... *drops in another penny*
Other: Sorry about not posting recently, by the time I was given a plot spot homework was crushing me... I swear I'll post when I get back! I swear! ^^;;;;;;;

Arnen
14th December 2005, 10:31 PM
~Name: Nabooru23 / Arnen. This also applies to my sister, Sayo Koishikawa, I guess.
~Reason for leaving: Funeral
~Days/Weeks you'll be gone: Friday at the very least, possibly Thursday and maybe Saturday as well.
~RPGs: Real Virtuality, Chains of Dragons.. Those are the only ones I can think of at the moment that are still at least slightly active.
~Donations: A duck! o.o
~Other: Don't forget about my characters while I'm gone, please! ><

Drusilla
20th December 2005, 12:45 PM
Name: *points*
Reason for leaving: Christmas break, work, insanity
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: School starts again on the 3rd; until then, I'll pop in when I can
RPGs you're in: Those who are concerned know who they are...
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: *steals the bank*
Other: OH-SIX YOU KNOW!

Roy Karrde
26th December 2005, 10:06 PM
Doing this for Virtual Play, he just AIMed me and asked me to post this.

Name: Virtual Play
Reason for leaving: Christmas/New Years Overload
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: This week
RPGs you're in: I dunno x.x
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: * Grabs Virtual Play's wallet and throws it in *
Other: I think this is a first for the away topic.

VirtualPlay
2nd January 2006, 11:55 AM
Doing this for Virtual Play, he just AIMed me and asked me to post this.

Name: Virtual Play
Reason for leaving: Christmas/New Years Overload
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: This week
RPGs you're in: I dunno x.x
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: * Grabs Virtual Play's wallet and throws it in *
Other: I think this is a first for the away topic.

*reaches in and takes his wallet back, then puts in a $5 bill that went through the wash*

Yeah, thanks for posting this, but I'm back now. ^-^

Yero Thropp
13th January 2006, 11:09 AM
Name: Yero Thropp
Reason for leaving: Gotta catch up on my schoolwork; I know this weekend is gonna make it rough, cause I've got some high schoolers that are going to be staying with me for the weekend (they're in a show here, and some of us theater people were asked to house some kids...)
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: Dunno, probably for a week or so.
RPGs you're in: None that are active :redface: *cries*
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: You can have my Ashland University ID for a day; that'll get you into the #1 University Cafeteria in the United States! (Ashland Convocation Center)
Other: Yes, Ashland's food service has in fact been voted having the best college food in the nation. And I agree with the critics whole heartedly :biggrin:

20th January 2006, 08:56 AM
Posting on Chiko-sai's behalf..she just texted meh..

Name: Emotional Faun Chiko Sai
Reason for leaving: in her own words- "my comp is very sick and in stuck in the workshop for the weekend"
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: She says *probably* Monday/Tuesday
RPGs you're in: I have NO idea. Many? I'm hoping whoever's in whatever rpg she's in will know...
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: Well I'm in college now and so is she..we're both rather short on funds right now..at least I am.. =P
Other: ^~^ nopez!

Mew Master
20th January 2006, 09:54 AM
Sorry... gotta book-it for this weekend..

Name: Mew Master

Reason for Leaving: Magic: The Gathering Pre-Release Guildpact in Wichita.
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: Friday night, Saturday, and Sunday morning to early afternoon.
Donnations to Bulbasaur4's Back: Donations?! I need as much cash as I can get *takes out entire account to spend on cards while at Pre-Release*
Other: Dunna worry... I'll get some cards that'll be worth more than what ya had in here....

Later!

Drusilla
23rd January 2006, 11:24 AM
Name: Drusilla
Reason for leaving: Work, school, having a life... oh, yeah, and I've fallen in love. Between that and a life, there's not even enough time for sleep.
Days/weeks you'll be gone: Indefinate at this point. I've got some of the biggest events in my life coming up, and I don't know how it'll all pan out.
Other:
AIM- Jordisonchick13
MSN- wednesdaygirl13@hotmail.com
Yahoo- griffinvamp13
Myspace- wednesdaygirl13
Livejournal- wednesdaygirl13

Rock Like Fuck!
xoxox -Dru

Ultimate Charizard
23rd February 2006, 11:04 AM
Im going to be gone from Tonight untill about the 4th of March. Heading out on Holiday.
Im not in any rpg's right now so no worries..

Weasel Overlord
24th February 2006, 04:18 PM
Righteo, I'm gonna be away for an unspecified amount of time. I will probably be writing for Otherworld or the River whilst I'm gone, but I won't be doing anything else.

Just thought I'd let people know...

...Tsuki, that means no OAFT too...sorry

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
28th February 2006, 10:08 AM
Name: Human/Yi-wen/Chiko
Reason for leaving: Not really leaving per se... just that right now I just started college and I've got huge craploads of homework, and I joined a fantasy costume community, and I'm learning to drive, and basically uh life is catching up with me...? *hides* I'll still be posting, sort of, but posts WILL take a long time or a short time depending on homework levels.
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: Not certain
RPGs you're in: Lots, but if you want active/fairly active- The River, Otherworld, OAFT
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: Oh, you can have all my failed mockup attempts! ^^;; they're all I can spare now, I recently blew my allowance buying my easel...
Other: Help help I'm dying! xD

Ultimate Charizard
27th March 2006, 05:43 PM
Name: Ultimate Charizard
Reason for leaving: Holiday
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: Just a Week. Tuesday to Tuesday.
RPGs you're in: Prowlers, Dragonball rpg by JT.
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: a Shiny Penny

Drusilla
31st March 2006, 02:49 PM
Reason for leaving: Concert at the Ridglea Theater in Fort Worth... w000000t! Wednesday 13! ^_^
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: April 1-3
RPGs you're in: B&M II, The River
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: Jolly Ranchers?
Other: *dance*

Heald
1st April 2006, 08:04 AM
Name: Lord Heald I
Reason for leaving: Going mountain climbing in Belize
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: April 2-7
RPGs you're in: DBFS, Kijitsu Legacy
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: Five pieces of eight
Other: Tacoes rule.

2nd April 2006, 09:39 PM
Name: HIAGT for short
Reason for leaving: internet connection is dead
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: indefinite sadly, but hopefully will have internet connection soon
RPGs you're in: WOOHP sequel, the others seems rather dead.
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank:*throws down internet connection* TAKE THAT USELESS THIS!
Other: posting from college when I can. ^_^

Asilynne
4th April 2006, 04:36 PM
Hey people! Well me and Rudy move in tomorrow (and Im taking off work tomorrow so hooray for housewarming!) so soon we ll be able to post regularly again ^,-,^ To the casts of all the RPGs Im in (especially the cast of The River) thanks for being patient and understanding! Im not sure when we ll have internet access up and running but itll most likely be this weekend ^v^

BTW What the hells been going on in this forum, the French revolution? LOL Please tell me that Gav and JT will at least still be around to post??

Plantae
4th April 2006, 06:51 PM
As representing the cast of the River, we thank you for your apologetic manner, but it is not necessary. I trust you as reliable; albeit, I will be glad to see consistency.

For the second question, as they are currently posting in the role-playing games they have created or are participating in, I would call that a yes.

Hatake Kakashi
4th April 2006, 10:16 PM
Hey people! Well me and Rudy move in tomorrow (and Im taking off work tomorrow so hooray for housewarming!) so soon we ll be able to post regularly again ^,-,^ To the casts of all the RPGs Im in (especially the cast of The River) thanks for being patient and understanding! Im not sure when we ll have internet access up and running but itll most likely be this weekend ^v^

BTW What the hells been going on in this forum, the French revolution? LOL Please tell me that Gav and JT will at least still be around to post??

No one's stopping them from doing so, but Gav was seen posting and picking fights since his demodding and JT seemed to enjoy stirring up trouble in the lounge. So wether they're gonna stay active in the RPG forum outside the RPGs they're currently in is a bit iffy, to me...

Geez I hope I was never that bad when I was demodded.

Bulbasaur4
7th April 2006, 01:10 AM
[color=royalblue]
Name: Kalah (Bulbasaur4 obviously)
Reason for leaving: I went to the emergency room tonight and was hospitalized with believed Kidney Infection. I'm not feeling up to doing much, so I might try to post once in a while but don't expect much thought out of me. I might have to be re-hospitalized if my medication doesn't work and the infection spreads to my blood stream. they also think I could have influenza on top of the kidney infection.
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: I'm just giving everyone a heads up that I probably won't be around for a bit. I'm not sure what "a bit" is going to be, probably about 3 days to a week. Depends on how fast I get to feeling better.
RPGs you're in: DBZF, Rift, Blood II, OaFT etc
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: *takes the money out and puts it forth to medication*
Other: I hate being ill.

Asilynne
10th April 2006, 04:07 PM
Posting in for Dru, she texted me yesterday saying she was sick and might not be around for awhile. Everyone hope she feels better soon!!! HOPE HARDER DAMMIT! LOL

VirtualPlay
12th April 2006, 02:29 AM
*appears suddenly, his now-considerably-longer hair slightly singed*

Dang Gnome Mages, can't see then until they're hurling fir-

*suddenly notices where he is*

Oh wow, I made it back. Never thought I'd actually get here again...

*notices his last post in here*

...has it really been only 3 months? Seems a lot...longer...NO! BAD GNOME!

*runs from the evil fire-hurling Gnome Mage*

(if you haven't figured it out yet, I've been held hostage by myself because of World of Warcraft. I'm back now...I hope...)

Drusilla
12th April 2006, 01:01 PM
Posting in for Dru, she texted me yesterday saying she was sick and might not be around for awhile. Everyone hope she feels better soon!!! HOPE HARDER DAMMIT! LOL

Thankies, Asi... I'm here, obviously, but I'm still a bit under the weather. I don't know what this thing is, but it's some really, really nasty virus that's just taking out half of the school. I really shouldn't be out of bed yet... I feel like crap and I'm in a rather foul mood. So, if I disappear again, that may be what's caused it.

Oh, and next week is going to be strange because the freshman and juniors are doing state testing, so my class schedule is going to be rather haphazard... But I'll get to sleep in because seniors aren't allowed on campus until after testing is over. ^_^

~Genki Katchum~
12th April 2006, 10:32 PM
Name: ~Genki Katchum~
Reason for leaving: Spring Break (wh00!!)
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: From Saturday, April 15 to Friday, April 21 (although I may be able to get to a PC for some RPGing at some point...)
RPGs you're in: W.O.O.H.P Spy Training School: The Sequel, Forgiven Memory, Prowlers, and Calamity Boarding School
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: *reaches into pocket* Ummm... a piece of lint, a paperclip, a stick of Big Red and a penny ^_^() (my wallet's in my other pocket :P )
Other: BUY KINGDOM HEARTS 2!!! *dances*

Drusilla
19th April 2006, 01:28 PM
Hey all, I'm NOT going to be able to post this weekend because it is "Beach Party Weekend"... in other words, all the rap-loving minorities in the area are going to flood the island and all the drug dealers from Houston are going to come down and they're going to shoot eachother and drink and do drugs and all that kind of crap while the locals hide in their homes for three days. If anyone needs me, all three mods and several other members of the forum have my cell number, so you can call or text me if you need to. Otherwise... I'm going to be out in my house on the west end with a bunch of movies and frozen pizza, and maybe even DDR. Bwahahaha...

Erandi Brazul
24th April 2006, 08:09 AM
Name: Matt (Erandi)
Reason for leaving: See note at bottom
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: Till the 27th (but hopefully not)
RPGs you're in: This affects Kingdom Heartless
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: *sings* You've got the whole world, in your hand, you've got the whole dang world, in your hand...
Other: Um...B4 is now the ruler of the world, and I helped...*hopes to be second in command*

NOTE: I'm technically not away till the 27th, though I might be. I have auditions today and hopefully tomorrow (callbacks on tuesday, but I'm a guy, they shouldn't kick me. Then again, they have 3 seniors vying for the position of the three parts...I hate college...). This means that I MIGHT be...um...not here? Yeah. Oh, and I'm mostly waiting until the 27th for the other two characters to post, since that'll be a week lol. That isn't too long to wait, I know, but that's okay...I'm sure HIAGT and CT want to continue it. And DAMNIT, I want my keyblade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Weasel Overlord
2nd May 2006, 07:36 AM
[color=#8fbc8f]Name: Wurzel

Reason for leaving: Okay, I had an...um..accident yesterday...
Let's just say it involved an extremely slippery hill, myself running down it to myself subsequentially falling (there's a surprise), spending a total of three or so hours in A&E before being told that my back is bruised...
It's very painful... *winces* So yeah. I'm not at college though! *punches air carefully*

Days/Weeks you'll be gone: Until the pain is gone...no idea how long it'll be, I'm afraid...

RPGs you're in: What this basically means is that, while I may be lurking in my usual lurky way, I won't be able to post in any of my RPGs...*sobs* And poor old Otherworld/River are down to one member >< Keep em alive Jobes! *hugs Plantae*
Anyway...this also includes Rift (sorry, not much man-piling going on for a while...), and B4's new one, which I haven't quite done a sign-up for yet...*shifty eyes* When I'm better, I will! I promise!
I guess it also includes the ASB/RPG...which is annoying, but anyone whose battles I'm reffing (ie: B4) can get a sub-ref if they so wish...

Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: Here! Have some super-strength Co-codamol...they're insaaaane...

Other: My back hurts...*moans*

Mystic_clown
7th May 2006, 04:45 PM
Reason for leaving: My computer's on the fritza and I have to wait at least a week before getting the parts to repaire it. (I'm using someone else's comp at the moment)
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: at least a week, I'm not certain
RPGs you're in: Blood and Magik II, WOOHP the sequal, Kingdom Heartless
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: Here, have a coupon.
Other:

Roy Karrde
11th May 2006, 12:09 PM
Name: Roy Karrde
Reason for leaving: Heading out to Vegas for a Birthday present for my 21st Birthday
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: Friday till Monday
RPGs you're in: Transgenics, Chronciles of the Rift, Digimon Reunion, Amnisti, ASB RPG
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: * Drops in the necklace he sent Bulba a few weeks ago *
Other: If Andrew tries to ban me while I am gone, Kill Him!

Weasel Overlord
12th May 2006, 09:58 AM
[color=silver]Name: Wurzel/Weas/Kirstene
Reason for leaving: RADIOHEAD! ahem...yes, Im rather excited ^^
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: Saturday until Monday
RPGs you're in: Otherworld, The River, Chroncicles of the Rift, ASB/RPG
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: A bottle of real live mosh-pit sweat...enjoy!
Other: I'm gonna get so maimed...O.o
Oh yeah, Vulps is coming too, so she'll also be absent from Rifty.

Vulpix.ck87
12th May 2006, 04:05 PM
Name: Vulpix.ck, Carklor, Carklene
Reason for leaving: RADIOHEAD! ahem...yes, Im also rather excited ^^
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: Saturday until Monday
RPGs you're in: Chronicles of the Rift
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: Pepper spray to ward off weasel overlord with.
Other: YAY! Fringes! 5"4 people! And.. er.. RADIOHEAD!! YAY!

BTW, ... ... ... chroncicles!!!! mwhgahahah IM drunk sorry

13th May 2006, 02:20 AM
Name: HIAGT
Reason for leaving: biology project. terrible thing it is... =.=
Days/Weeks you'll be gone:until tuesday!(cos that's the deadline)
RPGs you're in: Amnesiti, WOOHP the sequel, Kingdom Heartless
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: erm erm erm...*runs around wildly then gets on her knees to beg* I'm only a poor college student with no money!!!!
Other: I'll come online once in a while to try get stuff done, but won't be able to do much. =)

Skye
20th May 2006, 12:39 AM
Name: Darkfire Storm
Reason for leaving: Brother's College graduation
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: Tomorrow til late Sunday or Monday morning
RPGs you're in: ASB RPG Beta tester
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: *gives a pretty drawing that I can't do*
Other: Er, no thanks. Will try to be back on on Sunday ^^;

Asilynne
23rd May 2006, 01:35 PM
Well me and Rudy are back for good! (provided Verison decides to behave itself ^,-,^) We finally have our phone and net up and running, so well get to posting in those poor neglected RPGs that we re in and also keep an eye out for a new one of mine ^-~

Bulbasaur4
23rd May 2006, 01:39 PM
[color=royalblue]
Yay! Welcome back you two! Can't wait to see you guys up and posting again.

VirtualPlay
24th May 2006, 01:14 PM
Name: Mike, aka VirtualPlay
Reason for leaving: Anime Boston 2006!
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: Thursday through most of Sunday
RPGs you're in: Amnesiti, Spaceballs Episode 1, Yoshijin to Akujin to Mahoujin, Pokemon - Future Echoes
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: Not yet...Anime Boston needs money first...
Other:

Arnen
24th May 2006, 07:40 PM
Name: Erin / Arnen / Nab / That girl over there who never opens her mouth
Reason For Leaving: School, life... Complete lack of energy and creativity....
Days / Weeks You'll Be Gone: Probably until the first week of June, which is my first week of vacation... Maybe longer than that.
RPGs You're In: I'm not even sure if any I'm in are still open...
Donations to Bulbasaur4's Bank: Um.. I have $5 ><;

Bulbasaur4
24th May 2006, 10:09 PM
[color=royalblue]

Name: Kalah
Reason For Leaving: Aggrivated with the forums, visiting my lovely boyfriend
Days / Weeks You'll Be Gone: I'll be gone from the main RPG forums for a few days... 'till Tuesday perhaps. I'll duck on during the night to post for battles in ASBRPG, so not to leave them hanging. I'll try to post for a few RPGs as well, but just in case no one sees me.
RPGs You're In: Rift, Forgiveness for the Devil, Shikou Academy, Amnesiti etc.
Donations to Bulbasaur4's Bank: *eats bank*

Toxicity
25th May 2006, 12:48 PM
Name: Laura/Hinata
Reason for Leaving: Leaving for Louisiana for a few days. Family issues going on over there on top of the fact my grandfather is dying.
Days/Weeks You'll Be Gone: Starting tomorrow evening...I'll try to slide some online time in, but I'll return to action hopefully by Tuesday.
RPGs You're In: ASBRPG...still need to post in Digimon: Reunion, too.
Donations to Bulbasaur4's Bank: Two dollars. It was originally for the vending machines at band camp, but no matter.
Other: Yes, I'm back in Band. How else could I put almost seven years with the trumpet to use?

Drusilla
26th May 2006, 11:24 AM
Name: Dru
Reason: Well, it's more of a change in availibility; I'll still be around, but it won't be on a regular schedule like it has been. I'm graduating next Thursday (THANK GOD!!) and then I'm going to be working full time, so I'll be posting when I get the chance. It shouldn't be too long in between posts, though, only a few days at most....
Days/weeks you'll be gone: Eh, off and on through the summer. Classes start at UE on August 23rd, if I remember correctly, but I'll be up there on the 17th for my first orientation, and I should be moved into my own room by the 19th.
Donations to bank: Uhm, Kalah ate it...
Other: If anyone needs me, the mods and a few other members have my cell number.

Wolfsong
27th May 2006, 11:16 AM
Name: Amy/Wolfsong
Reason: Computer troubles. Namely trouble reinstalling the operating system becuase the cd has gone bad. So currently i can't do anything with it.
Days/weeks you'll be gone: It wil be till Wednesday at the earliest but with mail who knows. Since its a holiday weekend it will be a little while before i get the cd.
RPGs You're In: ASBRPG and transgenics.
Donations to bank:Gives lucky penny.

classy_cat18
27th May 2006, 04:34 PM
Name: Shonta/Classy/CC
Reason: Memorial Day cookout with huge extended family.
Days/weeks you'll be gone: Just one...tomorrow.
RPGs You're In: ASBRPG (ref), Digimon: Reunion, Forgiveness for the Devil, and a few others that are either still in sign-up mode or inactive.
Donations to bank: *digs in pocket* All I have is my soul and the clothes on my back and the clothes are coming off soon. Damn, it's hot down here!

Dark-San
30th May 2006, 12:00 PM
[b][size=3]Name: Dark-San
Reason: Overseas
Days/weeks you'll be gone: 1 June to 6 June, hopefully would be back on 5 June
RPGs You're In: ASBRPG
Donations to bank: Some portion of casino winnings perhaps

Drusilla
30th May 2006, 12:49 PM
Well, things have a way of changing rapidly in my life... I quit my job last night, and I have no idea what effect that will have on my ability to post. Oh, and my phone is out of minutes, but if you text me I'll call you back somehow... Should get more by Friday. Hopefully.

31st May 2006, 08:45 AM
Name: HIAGT
Reason for leaving: *desperately needs to study for first term exam* normally I wouldn't care, but heck, there's a scholarship at stake. -.-
Days/Weeks you'll be gone:erm...until my exams are over? (that's when the world cup starts yeah that friday..approximately one week from now)
RPGs you're in: Amnesiti, WOOHP the sequel, Kingdom Heartless,asbrpg, chronicles of the rift.
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: sorry ;.; no money.
Other: erm. I'll try to post once in a while, won't be gone completely.

ChobiChibi
2nd June 2006, 05:05 PM
Name: PL
Reason for leaving: I'm actually getting round to fixing my compy this weekend. I'm wiping it clean and starting over.
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: Hopefully just Saturday and Sunday.
RPGs you're in: WOOHP, Kingdom Heartless, Rift...
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: Here, have the $2.18 that i shall probaby never need :D
Other: Um... Yay! Sound from computer speakers! *bounces around*

pokemon4eva
3rd June 2006, 09:32 PM
Name:Raize,Mortex
Reason for Leaving:Vacation
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: 1 week starting friday
RPGs you're in: WHOOP, Elfquest(If it starts)
Donations to Bulba4's bank: Iraq money worth 1,000 there when Osama was in charge now is only 0c ent
Other:I need a new comp

Plantae
7th June 2006, 07:30 AM
Reason for Leaving: Mandatory family vacation.
Days/Weeks You Will Be Gone: June 7th until June 17th, though I will have computer access for a couple days yet.
RPG's You Are In: The River, Otherworld, Chronicles of Rift.
Other: I would gladly post sporadically during my absence if it was not for the fact that I will have absolutely no computer access after June 10th.

Myster Myuu
8th June 2006, 12:05 AM
Name: Myster Myuu

Reason for Absence: There are several, actually.
First is that my computer is more akin to a paperweight than it is a computer.
That, sadly, is just the icing on the cake of the last two weeks for me (which is why Ive been quiet here on TPM) I wont go into details. Ill just say the past 14 days has seen me lose a job, a friend, and a family member. Suffice it to say, life sucks right now.

Time Gone: Ill be popping into TPM from time to time, but I wont be around enough to do anything RPG-related for a bit. Not until I can get back into the mood for such things. SO I guess you could say this is Until Further Notice.

RPGs in: The Cowboy Bebop RPG (called Sympathy for the devil, I think) and Spaceballs episode one. Im really sorry guys. I wasnt expected life to take a crap on me, obviously.

Drusilla
9th June 2006, 01:50 PM
Name: If you don't know by now, why in hell's name are you bothering?

Reasons for absence: My dad, brother, and I are going up to the Dallas area to meet up with an old high school friend of my dad's and we're going to a concert of another friend's band with said high school friend and her daughter... In other words, out of town.

Time Gone: Next Wednesday (uhh... the 14th, I think) through I don't know... Next weekend, I suppose. It'll only be a few days... I only found out this afternoon myself, lol...

Active RPGs: Blood & Magick II, Dream of the Archer, Horror High, Curse of the Navari, The River, ASBRPG

Skye
12th June 2006, 06:53 AM
Name: Darkfire Storm

Reasons for absence: Horse show

Time Gone: Er, later today til either the 25th or 26th.

Active RPGs: ASBRPG

Perfect Chaos
12th June 2006, 10:22 PM
Name: Sean
Reason for absence: Trip to India (not looking forward to) and going to college
Time gone: Until about August, maybe a little longer (have to get settled into apartment)
Active RPGs: ASBRPG

P.S. I might be able to pop in once and a while, but its doubtful

-Sean

classy_cat18
17th June 2006, 05:03 PM
Name: Classy or Shonta
Reason for absence: Visiting my daddy!
Time gone: I leave this evening and returning on Monday at the earliest, Wednesday at the latest
Active RPGs: ASBRPG, Digimon: Reunion, Rise of the Chimeras, YAM (VirtualPlay's RPG)
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: Um...*takes out $2 in quarters*
Other: You better take care of my characters, Ryan, or I'll kick your ass!

Asilynne
17th June 2006, 05:53 PM
Name: Brandy,Rudy
Reason for absence: Rudys best friend is flying out to visit for a week starting Tomorrow
Time gone: On and off for a week maybe
Active RPGs: YAM, FS, Time after time, Sins and Im not sure what else
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: Im poor lol
Other: Ill still be roleplaying but on D&D with Rudys and my friends :D

classy_cat18
17th June 2006, 06:40 PM
It seems like I'm not leaving until tomorrow. Until then!

Bulbasaur4
18th June 2006, 10:01 PM
Name: Kalah
Reason for absence:Visiting Boyfriend for the weekend
Time gone: Thurs - Sun
Active RPGs: You all know who you are... @_@
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: *eats bank*
Other: I wish I could be role playing D & D like Brandy.... ;_; I have to wait 'till college to do that.

~Genki Katchum~
22nd June 2006, 10:25 AM
Name: Genki
Reason for leaving: Working at a summer camp
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: About 5 weeks starting this saturday (although I may still be able to get to a PC on saturdays)
RPGs you're in: WHOOP 2
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: *Shoves a 50 in her piggy bank*
Other: zomg http://genki-jam.deviantart.com http://genkisbar.biosparkinc.com roffles

Roy Karrde
23rd June 2006, 09:36 PM
Name: Roy Karrde aka Ryan Lutz
Reason for absence: Disney World * Will try and get on each day for ASBRPG maintanance via Disney Quest *
Time gone: Sunday to Saterday
Active RPGs: YAM, Chornicles of the Rift, Rise of the Chimeras, RPG Summer Party, ASBRPG, Digimon: Reunion

Vulpix.ck87
29th June 2006, 07:39 PM
Name: Carkly (me) and minions.. Marmaduke the Weasel_Overlord.
Reason for absence: The exotic wiles of Greece call to me! And Weasel and her family are, dare i say it, tagging along. ^^
Time gone: Ambling off Friday 30th - Gallumphing back Saturday 8th!
Active RPGs: Chronicles of the Rift and.. RPG Tourney. Hopefully River at some point cough..
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: I foresee little opportunity of 'online goings on' next week, so feel free to devour my internet connection. Just make sure you spit it back out later! ^_~
Other: Happy Birthday to me :pirate: I'm OLD (and yes, i think i deserve a pirate for that).

QUICK! Overthrow Kirsten the Overmod while she's gone and unawares!

Weasel Overlord
30th June 2006, 04:16 AM
[color=silver]Name: Wurzel/Harpy
Reason for absence: GREECE!! *does a dance*
Time gone: Same dates as Vulps... going today, coming back some time int future. ie: 8th/9th July.
Active RPGs: Chronicles of the Rift, Otherworld, The River, asb/rpg, aaand the Tourney.
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: um. Here, have a real life dragon's scale, fresh from Evri's bag of wonders! *waves hands around mysteriously* You can also have the ends of my plaits, if you like. They're all curly ^^
Other: Squaw! *harpies at Vulps* Oi YOU! You've gotta sit next to me on a plane missy, you'd better beware! snicker. If you ain't careful, you won't get yer birthday pressie! NARH!

Dark-San
13th July 2006, 10:15 AM
[b][size=3]Name: Dark- San
Reason for absence: A short break from TPM since I have begin clearing my leave.
Time gone: Probably around two to three days and then I will be back in full force.
Active RPGs: ASBRPG, Stalking Golden Eyes
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: *Steal all the money*

Toxicity
13th July 2006, 03:58 PM
Name: Laura/Hinata
Reason for absence: My grandfather's death and funeral, whenever that'll be
Time gone: Starting some time tomorrow (maybe morning), and then ending...I'm not sure. I might try getting some online time in, but with the situation, I'm not sure if I'd be able to.
Active RPGs: ASBRPG, Cardinal Sin, Correct Souls Divine, Digimon: Reunion
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: I don't have anything to offer...I'm sorry...
Other: I'm not sure what else I can say. Sorry, guys...having a really bad time

Drusilla
16th July 2006, 09:58 PM
Reason for leaving: I be getting edjumacated... I'm going be getting ready to go to my mom's place from now until the 30th, and then I'll be up there for about two weeks. My first day on campus is going to be the 17th, and classes start on the 23rd.
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: It's not that I'm going to be gone completely, but I'm going to be insanely busy (and busily insane, most likely) for the next month at least.
RPGs you're in: B&M II, Horror High, Stalking Golden Eyes, Correct Souls Divine, Ashford Asylum, ASBRPG
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: haha, very funny...
Other: your mom

Plantae
17th July 2006, 12:24 AM
Reason for Leaving: Unexpected trip.
Days/Weeks You Will Be Gone: July 17th through July 20th.
RPG's You Are In: The River, Otherworld, Chronicles of Rift.

20th July 2006, 08:48 AM
Name: HiaGT
Reason for absence: going for a church college camp halfway up a mountain and will hopefully escape the haze that is currently enshrouding my city thanks to the evil forest fires in another country..grrrrrrrrr
Time gone: will not have computer access from Friday(21/07/20060 till Sunday(23/07/2006)..or possibly Monday if I'm too tired to post
Active RPGs: ASBRPG, KHless, Rift er that's it
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: ummm *empties out her pockets* err err... *puts down empty wallet*
Other: sorry to the battles i'm reffing in asbrpg, will get back to them asap

Dark-San
23rd July 2006, 12:58 PM
[b][size=3]Name: Dark-san
Reason for absence: My main com is dead and the only internet access would be my brother's laptop which he would be hogging onto.
Time gone: 24 July to 25 July - I will try to find time to get the main com repaired.
Active RPGs: ASBRPG, Stalking Golden Eyes
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: *Steals more money*

kawaiispinel
26th July 2006, 11:22 AM
Name: kawaiispinel
Reason for absence: Going on vacation with the family as an end-of-summer-break thing.
Time gone: 25 July to 30 July
Active RPGs: Ashford Asylum, Correct Souls Divine, Time After Time, Rise of the Chimeras
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: Well... I have no money, but how about if I promise shiny posts for the Avatar RPG and Correct Souls Divine, which I've been neglecting to do? ^_^

Flaming Krystal
26th July 2006, 11:26 AM
Well, I'm actually coming back now after God knows how long. So I guess it's more of a "Oh lookie I was away but now I'm not" post.

I apologize to any RPGs I left in the middle of, however the hell long ago that was...I'll try and get back into it soon, though.

But damn, things have changed.

Heald
26th July 2006, 07:44 PM
Reason for absence: Family Emergency
Time gone: 28-30th July
Active RPGs: Ashford Asylum, Apocalyptic Beginning, X-Men, ASBRPG
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: A cake.

29th July 2006, 11:10 AM
Reason for absence: won't be around
Time gone: 29th of July to 3rd or 4th of August
Active RPGs: Apocalyptic Beginning, ASBRPG, KHless, Rift
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: *offers cookies*

Drusilla
30th July 2006, 01:08 AM
Just renewing my earlier post; I'm taking off in a few hours on my road trip to Minnesota, so I'll be gone at least until Wednesday. If anyone needs anything, make Kalah, Asi or Ryan message me or something.

Asilynne
31st July 2006, 07:34 PM
Name: Brandy and Rudy
Reason for absence: Going to HELL (AKA KY) for a good reason for once ^,-,^ Im rich bitches! ....and then to Otakon on the weekend. lolz
Time gone: Starting Aug 1st evening to ....the next time Ill actually have TIME will be next mon ^-^()
Active RPGs: Dont make me list them all x.x you know it if your in one lol
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: *Gives 1000 dollars* Its the least I could do lol ^,-,^

Bulbasaur4
31st July 2006, 07:50 PM
[color=royalblue]
ASI IS RICH! HUZZAH!!! *happily takes money*

I'm in MN this week... just stating that although I won't really be 'away'

Ultimate Charizard
1st August 2006, 12:38 PM
Name: UC, Ultimate Charizard, Gav
Reason for absence: Im being kicked out of my room while its redecorated and the only net connection is in here.
Time gone: Disconnecting everything tonight, ive been told ill be back Friday but dont hold your breath.
Active RPGs: A couple, but nothing that cant wait a couple of days...im not important enough ;)
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: 2 shiney English pennies.

Hatake Kakashi
1st August 2006, 01:15 PM
Be sure to introduce yourself when ya get a chance, UC :P

Also I've got work on odd hours so there's no telling when I can make posts in my RPG(X-Men). But don't worry! I won't let this thing die!

Kuro Espeon
3rd August 2006, 05:59 PM
Name: Kuro
Reason for absence: Goin' to OTAKON in Baltimore, biznatches! XD
Time gone: Tomorrow (Friday the 4th) to Sunday the 6th (late evening). If I post it won't be until monday though.
Active RPGs: Yoshijin to Akujin to Mahoujin (by Virtual Play), and [/i]technically[/i] Dragonball FS, even though no one's really posting in it...¬_¬
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: A bucket full of huggles! ^_^

ChobiChibi
8th August 2006, 02:44 PM
Reason for absence: She's sick ;o;
Time gone: Till she's better?
Active RPGs: Erm... Kingdom Heartless... Correct Souls Divine... Pokemon of the Caribbean... Any others?
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: *donates Jenn's wallet and all its canadian moneys*
Other: Do a lil dance! Make a lil love! Get down tonight! *boogies*

However, i'm still around :D Yaaaay!

Tyler and Hobbes
10th August 2006, 12:01 PM
Name: fireguardian
Reason for absence: Going to a fucking wedding! O_O
Time gone: Ummm..... about three days. After that I won't get on for a while. But, I'm here till tomorrow, so.... yay, I guess...
Active RPGs: Cardinal Sins, Time After Time, Paradigm of the Past, umm... Down in the Rabbit Hole, if PL decides to make it while I'm gone (I'm looking at you @_@)
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: I'll bring you back some wedding cake.... or a stripper.... or a stripper coming out of a wedding cake!
Other: I was born (a unicorn)/ I could've sworn you believed in me/ Then how come all the other unicorns are dead?!?!?!

12th August 2006, 11:43 AM
Reason for absence: exams *bawls*
Time gone: from now til my exams are over (about 2-3 weeks, I'm not sure about the 'xact dates)
Active RPGs: Apocalyptic Beginning, ASBRPG, KHless, Rift
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: *dies at the bank's doorstep* take my dead body >.> It's not worth much though.. on second thought, *donates cheesecake*

Kuro Espeon
12th August 2006, 12:16 PM
Name: Kuro
Reason: Just letting you guys know that for the next week I won't be online much since I'll be without a computer of my own and I'll have to rely on the favors of my dad and brother. Hopefully my new laptop (my old one died...-_-) will arrive quickly and I'll be fully functional again, but until then I'll only be in and out.
Time Gone: Till my computer arrives (about a week, I hope)
Active RPGs: "Yoshijin to Akujin to Mahoujin" and Dragonball FS
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: I gave at the office...

Vulpix.ck87
17th August 2006, 12:43 AM
GASP!

Name: Carklor, Ruler of the World, etcera, etcera..
Reason for absence: I'll be dancing at V Fest. Can't boogie and role play now can I?!
Time gone: Umms.. Fri/sat/sun. Back this Monday. Whee!
Active RPGs: RPG Tourney ><
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: A fabulous pair of Divine Comedy sunglasses! Hurrah! (Oh, if only you knew..)
Other: WHERE ARE MY WELLIES?!? *sleeps by the front door, waiting for the postie* ((p.s. SNAKES ON A PLANE?!??!!))

:p

Weasel Overlord
17th August 2006, 09:20 AM
[color=silver]Name: O'weaseled one, your amazing Overmodulator! Narh!
Reason for absence: V FESTIMAVAL!! *happy dance* RADIOHEAD!! ...ahem
Time gone: Same as the Vulpine one, Friday, Saturday, Sunda, back Monday! ^^
Active RPGs: Otherworld (active-ish... ^^;; ), RPG Tournamament, erm, not much else really, alas.
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: um... um... here, there's three spoons on my computer desk, for some reason o.o
Other: Did I mention RADIOHEAD!?! *hyperventilates*

Bulbasaur4
20th August 2006, 11:00 AM
Name: Bulbie4
Reason for absence: Too much frigg'n stuff to do! Also known as packing for college... going to college... seeing MATTIE!! WOOT! MATTIE SEE TIME IN FIVE DAYS!! YAAY!
Time gone: Not sure, I will sneak on at random times to do some stuff but my activity in general will be on the decline for about a week.
Active RPGs: Correct Souls, YAM, Digirevolutionstuffs, Diamond, TaT and stuff...
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: *sighs* I never really see anything else... STUPID BANK! *jumps on top of it and smashes*
Other: Don't take my candy. Seriously, I will rip your head off and feed it to the little demons.

Heald
20th August 2006, 02:54 PM
Reason for absence: Vacation
Time gone: 21st August - 4th September
Active RPGs: Ashford Asylum, Apocalyptic Beginning, X-Men, ASBRPG
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: A cake.

Everoy
23rd August 2006, 10:04 PM
Name: Kevvaelli
Reason for absence: Vacation - Burning Man
Time gone: 25 August - 5th September
Active RPGs: Pokemon of the Caribbean, X-Men, ASBRPG
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: My love and attention, plus Florida.

Weasel Overlord
24th August 2006, 03:16 AM
[color=silver]Name: Der Weas
Reason for absence: The lure of the festives calls once more, and I leave for a jaunt in wellies and mud once more. Also... MUSE! Hee!
Time gone: Today, ie: Thursday, until Monday, ie: 28-8-06. That's five days, to you lot of jimmies. Cos I need a day to recover, yah.
Active RPGs: Otherworld (my poor baby *pats*), RPG Tournamament
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: Hrrm... here, have some "exam passing" cards. But I took the money from them... sozzles! ^^;;
Other: MUSEPLACEBOYEAHYEAHYEAHS!! Hee! MUUUUSE! *drool drool*

a side-note; Vulps is also gonna be away. Not in any RPG's other than the tourney.

another side-note; those entries had better be marked before I get back, Roy-Boy, or thou shalt feel my wrath verily, you lazy bum. You gots five days, laddy-buck. Get movin! *cracks whip*

EVme15
25th August 2006, 10:20 PM
Name: EVme15
Time gone: Until next Sunday
Active RPGs: Kingdom Heartless, Otherworld (ish)...
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: ... *drops in a third penny*
Other: Um... really sorry about not posting recently and all that stuff? ^^;;;;

Ace64
28th August 2006, 09:00 PM
Name:...What, are you kidding?
Reason for leaving: College orientation and such
Time gone: August 31st- Until I get myself set up.
Active RPGs: Ashford Asylum(*cough*), Correct Souls(*choke)
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: You can have 64 dollars. Exactly 64, not one penny more.

ChobiChibi
1st September 2006, 11:45 AM
Name: PokemonLuver
Reason for absence: I'm going on a mini-holiday to London for the weekend.
Time gone: Friday evening till Sunday afternoon.
Active RPGs: Kingdom Heartless, Pokemon of the Caribbean, PotP, Diamond wo Sagashite...
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: I'll bring back some random London things O_o
Other: Yay holiday!

Bulbasaur4
1st September 2006, 09:27 PM
[color=royalblue]
Being a Resident Life Assistant at a college is a lot more demanding than expected... >.<;; Expect things for the next few weeks to be scarce but I will try.

Dark-San
26th September 2006, 08:47 AM
Reason for absence: Personal and Study reasons
Time gone: Tuesday 26 September to Sunday 31 September (Will be back earlier by Friday or so)
Active RPGs: ASBRPG, Yu Gi Oh - Monster Kaisler, Stalking Golden Eyes II
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: Things are getting a lot complicated around here *Hints help*

Chris Watarimono
28th September 2006, 08:42 PM
Name: Chris Watarimono
Reason for Abscene: Studying and MMORPGdom
Time Gone: Now until for an unspecified time at the moment.
Active RPGs: ASBRPGL
Donations to Kalah: *chucks a rupee, with a clock, and a lock*

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
3rd October 2006, 08:29 AM
Name: Emo, Chiko, Human, Yi, Yi-wen, Wenny etc
Reason for Absence: University application + portfolio madness, many people's birthdays coming up
Time Gone: Until after October 7th, although my ref post for Hinata will be up ASAP ><
Active RPGs: ASBRPG, Aer -sign ups-, Werepokemon, Down a Rabbit Hole -sign ups-
Donations to Kalah: Several prospectus book things from universities that I don't need at the moment

Dark-San
16th October 2006, 11:07 AM
Reason for absence: Personal reasons
Time gone: 17 October to 7 November
Active RPGs: ASBRPG, Yu Gi Oh - Monster Kaisler, Stalking Golden Eyes II

Asilynne
15th November 2006, 10:44 PM
Im really sorry I havent been posting in the RPGs Im in/have joined recently, but the current and final round of the tourney has been burning me out creatively, so I had no desire to start on anything else lest my train of thought be extinguished x.x! But now that Ive posted my final entry you can expect me to post in the RPGs Im in in the near future, thank you to everyone for having patience with me and not yelling at me for not posting XD

Master Rudy
10th December 2006, 02:12 PM
I'm posting on behalf for Outlaw JT. He's recently been in the hospital and while he's out now he's still not feeling 100% so it may be a few days before he posts much of anything.

Drusilla
14th December 2006, 06:26 AM
Hey all, exams are over (FINALLY! YES!), as are the celebrations (w00t! Good times...), and I'm taking off in a few hours for Minnesota. I'm leaving my computer behind, partly because I don't have the room for it (it's a desktop), and partly because I don't want to risk it getting damaged. I'll be bumming off of people in the mean time, so my contact will be rather random.

I'll be back in Texas next weekend, and will be there until the 9th... y'all know the drill, best way to find me is via my cell.

Happy Holidays!

Arnen
16th December 2006, 04:07 PM
Name: Arnen
Reason for Absense: School. Really need to start paying more attention to school.
Time Gone: At least until Christmas break. (next weekend)
RPs: I'm in a couple, but haven't really posted in a while.. sorry...
Donations: *drops $20 into the donation jar* Merry (early) Christmas!

darktyranitar
30th December 2006, 12:34 PM
Name: Faiz/dt
Reason for absence: National Service... which is sort of like an army camp.
Time gone: Starting from 1st January to 11 March.
Active RPGs: WerePokemon- Piercing the Veil, Down in a Rabbit Hole~~~ Through the Looking Glass
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: Erm... how about this little Jigglypuff smilie? http://forums.n-sider.com/images/smilies/smilie_jigglypuff.gif :D She's worth 1 penny at least!
Other: Try not to OOC Henry and Grant too much, and I'd like to see the RPG still running when I got back, playah! Later, people! :)

Shadow Djinn
31st December 2006, 05:08 AM
Name: Shadow Djinn
Reason for absence: Loads of stuff to do...projects, writing..
Time gone: Rather undetermined, but it will be Jan. 8th at the most.
Active RPGs: Down in a Rabbit hole, the Scourge, Here comes the I-Squad!, Calamity's Edge
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: I'm poor myself. >_>
Other:

ChobiChibi
31st December 2006, 05:44 AM
Erm, this is more of an appology than a statement of away-ness ^^; I'm really sorry I haven't been around much recently; first school work swallowed me then it appears I found something called "real life", however I didn't purchase it from ebay as I thought I would... General ignorance and forgetting means I haven't posted, so I will try very hard to get back into the swing of things ^^

Weasel Overlord
31st December 2006, 11:23 AM
Name: Weasel Overmodulator
Reason for absence: Week at the marvellous place that is Cornwall! (ie: Vulps' house ^_^) Internet access is shaky down here >_<
Time gone: Back on the 7th of January! But then, it takes a day to travel back to sunny Yorkshire, so let's say the 8th ^_^
Active RPGs: Down in a Rabbit Hole, The Scourge, Fruits Basket, Dying Breed (sign-ups)
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: Some Christmas bath crap I'll never use
Other: Flerp!! EVERYONE PARTICIPATE IN THE AWARDS!!! *looks threatening*

Mystic_clown
8th January 2007, 02:47 AM
Reason: computer crash. Will be a while before I can get back on the net.
Time gone: unknown
Active RPGS: It Sucks to be Us!, Whoop, Blood and Magik, Fade, The Scourge
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: $20

Asilynne
1st February 2007, 10:53 PM
Hey peeps I have some sort of winter-borne sickness so Ill be off dying somewhere for a couple days x.x But Ill be back :>

Shadow Djinn
4th March 2007, 04:26 AM
Name: Shadow Djinn
Reason: Academics + violin competition coming up...Athletic stuff as well.
Time gone: Until the 19th. I may have time to pop in and post during the period of away, but it won't be dedicated..
Active RPGS: Naruto, The Scourge, Calamity's Edge, The Nexus, Final Fantasy
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: Cookie? >_>

Asilynne
4th March 2007, 01:51 PM
Hey guys Im sorry I havent been posting in forever.....no as you can see Im not dead Im just....going through some hard times right now and havent been feeling very creative or joyous or pretty much like myself at all x.x
Thanks to everyone whos keeping my rpg alive and Im sorry Ive been MIA...
Ill get up a post soon I owe it to you guys at least for sticking wit it
Sorry again >.<

Heald
7th March 2007, 07:40 AM
Reason for leaving: Travelling around Australia for 3 months
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: March 7th - June 7th
RPGs you're in: Naruto: The Hidden Curse
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: A didgereedoo
Other: So long, farewell.

I might get occasional intertron access, but whether I'll be able to post is a different story entirely. OutlawJT and B4 have kindly offered to take care of Inakamo while I'm gone.

Mega Horny
7th March 2007, 12:57 PM
I'm going to be away for a few days, 'till around Saturday, because my mom doesn't like it when I enjoy myself.

Shadow Djinn
11th March 2007, 10:38 PM
Just posting to note that my away ness has been extended for the reasons stated.

Mewtwo-D2
12th March 2007, 12:25 PM
Name: Mewtwo-D2
Away time: No idea
Reason for being away: My sister now loathes me to the core of her being, and I'm really not feeling creative.
RPG's I'm in: Fruits Basket, It Sucks To Be Us

Asilynne
26th March 2007, 06:20 PM
Sup guys, my internet is out, and Im moving into a new place (lease runs out end of the month) so Ill be away while Im settling in and shiz...those who have my cell feel free to text me but I havent used the damn thing in forever so dont expect an answer anytime soon -.- Sorry I might be dropping off the face of the earth for awhile BUT PLEASE SAVE MY SPOTS IN THE RPGs I SIGNED UP FOR! Thank you :D Later~~~~
~Asi

Drusilla
31st March 2007, 10:42 PM
Name: Drusie
Reason for absence: I've been having back-to-back panic attacks due to stress levels and such... School is kicking my ass right now.
Time gone: No idea.
Active RPGs: Everything's kind of dead right now...
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: Uhm... love?
Other: You can still catch me on MSN, but I won't be posting for awhile.

Pichu Luver
13th July 2007, 10:15 PM
Wow no ones posted here in a while . . . Anyway,

Name: River and Crystal Tears
Reason for absence: Week long cottage escape like thingy of water madness.
Time gone: CT will be back 21st I will be back 22nd due to being 'otherwise engaged' on Saturday. *points to avatar*
Active RPGs: Pern and Final Fantasy and um I suppose Scourge. Don't know quite what CT's in, but you get the idea.
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: *puts in good ol Loonie*
Other: When I get back I will endeavour to be unconfuzzled on Pern. As I am still confused . . .

Arnen
10th August 2007, 01:07 PM
Well, poo. Two RPGs I'm signed up for start right when I've gotta leave for the weekend last-minute!

Name: Arnen
Reason for Absense: Visiting relatives.
Time gone: Till Sunday evening.
Donations: The donation of LOVE! >.>
Other: I MIGHT be able to post from my aunt's house, but we're probably gonna be busy.

Outlaw JT
2nd September 2007, 06:40 PM
Hello all. Sorry for not filling out the proper absentee form. Difficult to type with this foot long tube in my arm. Been out of it for a few days. In the hospital. Getting better but gonna be here a few more days. Catch all of you later. ;)

Asilynne
2nd September 2007, 09:41 PM
OMG wtf did you do to yourself JT?! *worry* :<

Arnen
15th September 2007, 10:06 AM
>.>; Um, this post is to let everyone know why I've been away for the last almost three weeks. My poor, poor compy got fried during an electrical storm! :< It wasn't even turned on, and it happened at 5AM or so (I know this since my parents were awake at the time and said the power went out) so there wasn't much I could do about it. So the wonderful PC Doctor people had to pretty much gut it and replace almost everything (all the innards except the graphics card and hard drive got replaced, I believe; it was still cheaper to fix it than to buy a new computer that doesn't suck). So up until last night I'd only been able to get online for small intervals on my mom's computer (and at school, which doesn't count because OMG CENSOR EVERYTHING FOR THE CHILLUNS!!1). I'll TRY to catch up in the RPGs I was in, but I kinda doubt I'll be able to, since I'm starting my senior year in high school and really, really, really don't want to fuck up my grades this year (or at least not the two or three classes I have to worry about). Very sorry! ;o;

....Coffee makes me verbose.

Drusilla
17th September 2007, 03:49 PM
Reason for absence: Not really absence... just lurking. I'm working a 55+ hour week, with one day off for every six I slave away, and I've got tons of other things that need doing. Like, moving... again... for the fourth time since February....
Active RPGs: LVH, Pandora's Kiss, Scourge, The Jungle, Nethermorphs (?), Jesus Island (?), Animorphs Second Wave (?), and one RPG-based fan fic. OK, so it's not an RPG... but I think that anyone who's bothered to read it so far will read this as well... So, yeah.
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: Uhm... Here's some sand from my car ._.;;
Other: Yay for being heavily medicated! x_x;;

Haruko
15th October 2007, 09:11 PM
Name: PoLHaruko-san [ Haruko/Haruko-san is pen name ]
Reason for leaving: Father in hospital
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: I won't really be gone gone; but in the sense that I'll be hard for me to concentrate at this time; which hopefully is just a week.
RPGs you're in: Ryffitania(Bulbasaur4), Virtue's and Sin's(Mine)
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank:Um..various subbed anime good enough?

I'll try my hardest to get a post for whenever Ryffit is up; trust me. I've been looking forward to that one.

People who need to post in VnS, please post or whatever.
Other:

EDIT: I'm back, but I'll still be on and off. ;) ty.

Asilynne
22nd October 2007, 01:57 PM
Well guys, if youve signed up for my rpg hang tight for about 2 weeks, a friend of mine recently broke up with her bf that shes been living with in Oregon and shes coming home, but for awhile she wont have a place to stay so she ll be at my house. Ive got lots of shit to do until fri (when she arrives) but until then Ill try to catch some time to handle things here :> Im going to start the lounge topic for the rpg now so you all can start working out relations and what not if you want. <3

Drusilla
23rd October 2007, 10:16 PM
Reason for absence: I'm not in a happy place. I'm spending the majority of my free time asleep, because I just feel terrible. Doctor's unsure as to what's wrong, and I may not know for two more weeks, or even longer. Blood tests pending. Depression is overpowering me and the stress of work is making me want to hide from everything. I have finished NWN2: Mask of the Betrayer, so I won't have that to distract me... So maybe I'll actually get around to posting now. <_<;;
Active RPGs: Hell if I know.
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: Some of my luck, I've had a good streak lately... I won $200 from a $2 scratch-off ticket a few days ago. Yay.
Other: I have a new cell number... If you have my old one, call that and get the new from the voicemail message.

Weasel Overlord
14th February 2008, 04:28 AM
Name: Kirkleton (ie: WURZLOR)
Reason for absence: I am departing for my lovely boyfriend's house in sunny Wales tonight for Valentine's Day celebrations and revelry and such.
Time gone: From tonight (that's the 14th) to next Wednesday (that's the 20th).
Active RPGs: None... ¬_¬ BUT WATCH THIS SPACE, PEOPLE!!
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: A transcription of how I say "you can't be serious?", cos that's what I have to do for my seminar at 1.30 today. ENJOY! *cackles*
Other: Not really. Don't break the forums while I'm away people! And if we can suddenly sprout an amazing bout of activity, I will be a very happy weasel. :keke:

Toxicity
14th February 2008, 08:20 PM
Not too sure if this counts, but I may as well let this one wave in the air...

Name: Laura, codename Toxicity
Reason for absence: Personal leave due to depression and just plain madness
Time gone: I have no idea, really; could be a few days, could be months
Active RPGs: ...are there any that were actually started?
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: Here's a CD containing an assortment of dance songs
Other: I'm really sorry, guys; I just wish there was a way for me to simply rid myself of the problem. :(

Asilynne
6th June 2008, 02:57 PM
Come august Ill be going to college (finally!) so my posting will be dropping dramatically. I know your probably thinking "What posting?!" ^-^() well thats been because Ive been working a lot so I can pay my way through said college since I dont have rich ass parents like everyone else :<
HOWEVER! I will try to do more posting than I have been doing in the two months to come so, if anyone still in Dream actually still cares about it expect to see a post from the viewpoints of Myra and also a new villian :>

Mystic_clown
3rd August 2008, 05:02 AM
Reason for Absence: Computer crash.
Time gone: Unknown
Active RPGS: Blood & Magick, Last Dance
Donations to Bulbasaur4's Account: Erm, *gives fast food coupons*

Drusilla
4th August 2008, 02:46 PM
Hey boys and girls... Uhhh... well, looks like I'm about to take a direct hit from Eduardo tomorrow morning... The models are showing the center of the storm going right over my head here on the island, sooo... yeah. I might be without power for a while, not to mention that I may end up evacuating tonight, depending on what the household consensus is. I'm all for getting the fuck out, but meh.

My cell phone number is on my Facebook profile, if anyone wants to get in touch with me.

EDIT: I will be in near constant contact with Grey Knight, so you can always bug him, too. Ehehehe... I might just go hide under his bed or sommat, since he's at least on the mainland and a little ways back from the coast...

Mew Master
11th September 2008, 09:54 PM
Name: Master of Mews
Reason for Absence: Aikido Seminar, FHSU hosted.
Time gone: Not really gone... *explained more below*
Active RPGs: World of Heroes (Demon and Hellfire)
Donations to Bulbasaur4's Account: *is poor College student*

Okay boys and girls, here's the deal. Starting on Friday we have a world renowned Aikidoist coming to preform a seminar on Campus. The Aikido Club (member for 3-4 years) is helping to get it organized since our Dojo joined the Aikido Association of America. This is really COOL! ^^U

Now, what this means is that unlike my usual time of being online from 7AM to midnight CST, I'm going to be offline from about.. 4:30 PM till about 11PM or so on Friday, not on until 6 or 7 PM on Saturday, and maybe 2 or 3 PM on Sunday. While this may not affect my RPG posts, my Devout Followers/Conspirators/Friends will surely miss any RP, character discussion, or Story Hook rattle for these times. So if you wanna RP with me at all, best to try and catch me at these times, because during any of the other times I will either be rolling on the mat, or being thrown around by women a 1/3 my size.

Later!

Asilynne
17th September 2008, 09:22 PM
Gone for about a week starting today and ending the 22nd, visiting Rudys mom (shes in the hospital, so if you feel so inclined pray/say a few good words for her).

Heald
21st September 2008, 05:23 PM
Ok kids, I know you need me as a guiding light and influence, but I'm moving house tomorrow and no internet has been sorted as of yet. So, I'll be away. World of Heroes people: I'm making an OOC in a sec to explain some stuff. Otherwise peace. Hopefully will be offline for less than a week.

Mew Master
30th September 2008, 08:07 AM
Name: ~DR, the ART GOD! ... With no followers
Reason for Absence: 1) Trip to Thermopolis to pick up my Allosaur. 2) Society of Vertebrate Paleontology
Time gone: In October 1) 10-12. 2) 14-19
Active RPGs: World of Heroes (Demon and Hellfire), Dual Nature (Drako Ralen)
Donations to Bulbasaur4's Account: *is poor College student* ... *Gives a rock*

I may have my Laptop with me for SVP, however it probably won't be until REALLY late at night that I get back so... neah.

Crystal Tears
30th September 2008, 01:14 PM
lol, mine's a bit late.

Name: I wonder....
Reason for Absence: Issues. A lot of Issues.
Time gone: It's more of, I won't be posting a lot...
Ze RPGs: World of Heroes, His Majesty's Dragons (I AM going to post... just you guys wait... XD), LOST (when it starts...), Dual Nature
Donations to Bulbasaur4's Account: *throws loonies at the account* WAHAHA >.>

classy_cat18
6th October 2008, 04:44 PM
Mine is very late.

Name: Rebecca, Shonta, Shanty, Classy. Pick one or make one up for yourself.
Reason for Absence: Internet turned off because we're broke.
Time gone: Hopefully it'll be back later today, but if not I'll only be able to post during school days (Monday and Wednesday) until it does come back. But I was already gone for a week.
Ze RPGs: World of Heroes, His Majesty's Dragons, Pokemon School, Furinkazan (when it comes back)
Donations to Bulbasaur4's Account: Girl, I don't even have money to keep my internet. I'm the one in need of donations.

Drusilla
10th October 2008, 02:15 PM
Drusie will be away tonight and most of tomorrow, if not all. Will be back Saturday night or Sunday morning, depending on how tired I am when I get home.

Heald
12th October 2008, 10:40 AM
Just an update: I am apparently getting my internet for my house activated on Friday, so hopefully my long term return can begin then. Of course, Sod's Law will obviously not let this go to plan, but hopefully I will be returning soon.

Asilynne
17th October 2008, 09:13 PM
Im moving...again...although I like this place so its not bad just exhasting x.x Ill be back once I get everything moved this weekend and get a wireless adaptor for my comp :>

Crystal Tears
22nd October 2008, 12:23 AM
Hey, this is a message from Blademaster.

He won't be online much, if at all, cuz of some laptop problems. He'll try to get it fixed soon.

And um... yeah.. Thats it? XD

ChobiChibi
22nd October 2008, 07:24 AM
Name: Becki *shoots her screen name, still waiting for PDN change* >_>
Reason for Absence: 1) London Anime Expo; 2) Going home
Time gone: 1) 25th of Oct for the entire day. 2) 27th Oct to 2nd of Nov. My parents are moving house, so I have no idea if there will be any net access at all.
Active RPGs: Twilight, CotR (if it actually starts before I leave XD)
Donations to Bulbasaur4's Account: Nothing yet, I am also but a poor Uni student D: Pocky when I get back!

Dark-San
25th October 2008, 08:19 AM
Name: Dark-san
Reason for Absence: Examinations (3 papers in a span of a week >.<)
Time gone: 27 October 2008 to 4 November 2008
Active RPGs: Twilight Lavender Dusk, Halloween Party, COTR (Maybe)
Donations to Bulbasaur4's Account: Stress maybe? I have lots of those these days.

Weasel Overlord
5th November 2008, 08:27 AM
Name: Weasie
Reason for Absence: Really shitty internet at the boyfriend's house.
Time gone: I'll be here intermittently whenever I can get a damn page to load. But other than that, today (the 5th Nov) til around the 14th, methinks. So make that about 10 days.
Active RPGs: Furinkazan, Lock/Fate.GO (if it starts before I'm back), LOST (if it EVER gets more signups, which it probably won't).
Donations to Bulbasaur4's Account: Some Torchwood fanfiction and lots of books on Cognitive Stylistics and Text World Theory. Hurrah.

Mew Master
9th November 2008, 05:25 PM
Name: Mew Master, DR, The ART GOD... with no followers.
Reason for Absence: Um... school. More explained below.
Time Gone: Hopefully I'll get back into the swing of things by... oh I dunno... middle of next week or so?
Active RPGs: Dual Nature (Drako Ralen), Magic the Gathering: Eldria (Drako Ralen, Scelia, and NPC generator), Heroes (Hellfire, Demon)
Donations to B4's Bank: ... I'm short on cash as is... Giving me access might make you poorer...

Okay, here's the deal. This next week is the cumulation of a LOT of stuff. Mainly it's because I have two Oral Comprehensives, and two Exams EACH within two days of each other. It's probably been noted that I havne't been on MSN for the last 3-4 days. ALSO because I've got a paper rough due the 17th this month and I'm working on trudging through the large amounts of articles I need to read before I can really get started on it. And my Landscape Ecology Project needs work and tweeking.

So, to review, I have: Oral Comprehensive Nov 12, Comparative Anatomy Lecture Exam Nov 14, Oral Comprehensive Nov 14, Comparative Anatomy Lab Practical 17, and Comparative Anatomy Term Paper Rough 17, Landscape Ecology Project Second week in Dec.

Yeah... I'm stressed for time. Hopefully Thanksgiving break will let me get creative on everyone and we can get stuff rolling again. I want to post, I do, but I have to get this stuff done first. For an even MORE insane idea of what I've been through this semester, check out Decorative Reality Studios for my DevArt Journal. It's a doozy, you done be warned.

Later all!

Mew Master
21st November 2008, 09:57 AM
Name: The Master of Mews
Reason for Absence: It's Fall (Thanksgiving) Break for me, so I head out to see Sarah this afternoon as a matter of fact. While I'm there it's a combination of my break and working on several projects to get complete so that I can hit the ground running when I return the week after that. I don't know what my net access will be like, so I'm dropping this as a notice for everyone. I'll try and get some work done on Dual Nature, so that we can um... have a plot, persay, and some character interaction besides just me and Dru. Other than that...
Time Gone: Week-ish
Active RPGs: Dual Nature (Drako Ralen), Magic the Gathering: Eldria (Drako Ralen, Scelia, and NPC generator), Heroes (Hellfire, Demon)
Donations to B4's Bank: *gives a Rock* Yup... it's all I have.

Weasel Overlord
9th December 2008, 07:50 PM
Name: Wurzlor
Reason for absence: GOING BACK HOME FOR CHRISTMAS!! YAAAY! *cough* I mean, yes... home I am going.
Time gone: Probably two days while I readjust. But then again, I might only be gone tomorrow, in which case this is totally pointless.
Active RPGs: Fuurinkazan, Lock/Fate.GO, Final Fantasy: Darkness Descends
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: A bottle of blackcurrant squash. You Americans need more blackcurrants, and I can't carry it all back in my suitcases!
Other: This is only a warning for promised posts: namely, my Sirius post in Darkness Descends. It may be done tomorrow morning, but then again, I may be lost in a frenzy of packing, so. Better to be safe than demodded in my absence ^_~

Bulbasaur4
9th December 2008, 09:37 PM
Name: Bulbie4
Reason for absence: Getting prepared for big language final, getting prepared to leave China (lots of mini trips and shopping before hand) and then getting readjusted to America and lots of traveling for Christmas.
Time gone: I won't really be gone, I'll just be pretty busy and at least until Tuesday my posts might die down a bit with all my studying. (Writing is hard to do when you're brain is fried). Then I might be gone for two days or so at a time, due to Hangzhou exploring and going to Nanjing and then the 20th I'm flying back to America and will be busy around Christmas until January 2nd. (LOTS of traveling. China to LA, LA to MN, MN to WI, WI to IL, then IL to WI again... @_@ )
Active RPGs: Fuurinkazan, Lock/Fate.GO, Final Fantasy: Darkness Descends, CotR
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: *deposits RMB*
Other: Much like Weasel's form, I too am just forewarning everyone. I'm not going to be gone really (like today I'm around) but due to the end of China trip and then Christmas, I might be gone for a while. ESPECIALLY around Christmas, which I guess from the 21 - 2nd I'll be gone a lot, except when I come online to post the News. I get to see family and NINNY again!!!

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
18th December 2008, 06:53 AM
Name: Wennford
Reason for absence: People coming to visit my bijou almost-penthouse in the city almost constantly over a period of three weeks. I have to be a hostess/tour guide/social dilettante.
Time gone: Now till roughly January 5th.
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: Some dustballs from cleaning the flat.
Other: This is an overdue notice for leave of absence (as I've no doubt many people have noticed). Also, after the 22nd, this away notice may or may not apply to Box as well since he's one of the people coming to visit me.

EngiMatikul
20th December 2008, 02:04 PM
Name: Thomas Reusbucks
Reason: Crash landing in the british empire. At the mercy of two potentially rabid fangirls.
Time gone: until Jan 5
RPGs: That lock thingy, that Fuurin thingy, that magic thingy
Donation: *throws a Prinny*
Other :V

Crystal Tears
20th December 2008, 11:41 PM
Name: Crystal Tears, Jenn, JJ
Reason for absence: Christmas is coming, and I'm growing increasingly busy and lazy. Lol.
Time gone: Not really gone, just a lot more inactive.
Active RPGs: Fuurinkazan, Final Fantasy: Darkness Descends, Magick the Gathering, and Chronicles of the Rift.
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: *dumps chocolate*
Other: Merry Christmas

Asilynne
10th January 2009, 12:45 PM
Well Ive caught some winter thing so heres a heads up, I might be MIA for a couple days starting today...Ill try to get some writing done for my various things but I cant promise how Ill feel and if Ill feel up to it, I might just snuggle in my bed with a book and hibernate. So if you are waiting on me for anything youll know where Ill be.

Weasel Overlord
25th January 2009, 02:52 PM
Reason for absence: Winter-een-Mas. I'm staying at a friend's for the week, and I don't plan to be online very often, if at all.
Time gone: A week.
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: Can o' Strongbow. Om nom nom nom.
Other: Wahey for a week of total gaming and boozing and vegging. :D :D :D

ChobiChibi
5th February 2009, 12:05 PM
Name: ChobiChibi (yaaaaaaay PDN change XD)
Reason for absence: A weekend of mass birthday celebrations. Celebrating my Great Aunty's 70th on my dad's 44th ^^;
Time gone: Friday evening til Sunday evening.
Active RPGs: Final Fantasy: Darkness Decends, Twilight
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: *gives some chocolate hobb nobbs* Mmmm the oaty, chocolatey goodness <3
Other: Technically, I could have internet access... I'm just not taking my laptop, and the likelyhood of my PC being fixed is zero. Awww, poor Ryan might die due to lack of RPing XD Oh, and this also depends whether it snows again. I can't believe how the UK can come to a standstill with so little snow! Get over it! >_>

Weasel Overlord
10th February 2009, 12:21 PM
Reason for absence: It's not a strict absence, just the HUGE LOOMING DUE-IN-THREE-WEEKS deadline I have for my 10,000 word final year dissertation... I am panicking. It is safe to say that I have The Dread. I will, however, be lurking rather a lot during my procrastinatory time. Expect my lj posts to almost triple in amount, lawl.
Time gone: Until glorious, glorious hand-in day. Which is two days after my birthday... Let's just say around the 6th of March, shall we? Or after, technically, since I plan on getting VERY trashed as a joint birthday/handing-in effort.
Active RPGs: Fuurinkazan, Final Fantasy: Darkness Descends
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: Here. Have some books on cognitive Stylistics and an application form for an MA. ENJOY.
Other: OHMYGODIAMGOINGTODIE. Will try and get my Furin post finished before I disappear off the face of the earth. Promise.

Bear
4th March 2009, 08:09 PM
Name: Burr
Reason for leaving: Florida/Best friend's wedding
Days/Weeks you'll be gone: 12 Days
RPGs you're in: Dragonball SU, The Normals
Donations to Bulbasaur4's bank: Here, how about the entire country of Monaco?
Other: CHEESECAKE