PDA

View Full Version : [p] hats

phaedrus
15th July 2004, 12:52 PM
1. # of hats you have (have to wear at least occasionally)
2. what do your fav hats say on them?

1. 2 that i use
2. one says "We but and sell JUNK" from a tv show, think it was sanford and son or something, and the other says Tropicana, like the Ramada Resort that's probably dead...

mr_pikachu
15th July 2004, 12:56 PM
I have like 15-20 hats, but I almost never wear them. I only use them on vacation and at baseball games. So I guess the answer to your question is "zero".

They have the logo of the St. Louis Cardinals, my favorite Major League Baseball team. :yes:

Yoh Asakura
15th July 2004, 01:41 PM

1) 0.
2) N/a.

Toxicity
15th July 2004, 03:41 PM

~*~*~*~

1. I prefer headbands over hats, but I have one I like to wear(sort of a visor, but whatever).

2. I think it had to deal with Dale Jarrett(got it as a gift once), but I can't remember.

Jay Umbreon
15th July 2004, 04:26 PM
About 3 that i wear ocassionally. I have a cap, and then two longer hats - one that has like army colours on it, and one with graphittied writing.

my cap says 'Vans' and the graphittied one has loadsa weird letters on that I cant remember right now XD

~Jay

DarkTemplarZ
15th July 2004, 04:28 PM
1) 1 cap that I actually wear

2) It says North Carolina Tar Heels. UNC rocks.

Fett One
15th July 2004, 05:03 PM
1. I have 2 hats that I wear all of the time.

2. They are both Hockey hats. One has the Phantoms logo on it and the other has the Flyers logo on it.

Wolfsong
15th July 2004, 06:15 PM

I have two and i hardly wear either of them.

the first one i got my Senior year in high school and it has Senior '98 written on the front and it's black with a blue bill. The other one is green and has the olympic torch on it and had Atlanta written on it. I got it from my Dad around the time that the Olympics were in Atlanta. I have no clue to where that hat is now though.

woz
15th July 2004, 06:17 PM

1. 1 that i used during college.
2. i think you americans call it a "beanie" hat and i wore it when i cycled or in the winter when it was cold. it is just plain black and has no writing or logos on it.

Crystal Mew
15th July 2004, 09:14 PM
I look bad in hats, so I hardly wear them...but

1. I have one baseball hat, and a visor

2. my visor says "old navy" because...I got it there :oh: and the other one says "all star"

I really don't have a fav hat

Katie
16th July 2004, 12:26 AM
I never wear hats so I'll just say the ones I own

1. 6
2. dallas stars hat, big foam puckhead hat (stars too) (hee),texas rangers baseball hat (dunno where it is though), paper pirate hat, paper burger king crown/hat, and uhhh rotc hat if it counts

~Katie

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
16th July 2004, 02:46 AM
1.) I don't have a hat.

http://www.driko.org/smallpics/menwithouthats.jpg

midnightangel
18th July 2004, 01:30 PM
I have three caps which I wear off and on--two ball caps with the University Of Florida logo on them (Go Gators! :tongue: ) and I have a floppy hat with a local radio show on it :D

abunaidesu
22nd July 2004, 10:47 PM
i don't wear hats.

Leon-IH
22nd July 2004, 10:58 PM
1. Yep, i have MASSIVE big australian hat with corks and all.

2. Bushmaster or something

gomez
23rd July 2004, 11:12 AM
1. Two.
2. Standard black Pizza Hut hat with the logo in the front corner part and three vegetables on the back above the hole. Orangey Hard Rock Cafe cap with two guitars crossed. Ones for work and the other is for when I don't feel like combing my hair before going out.