PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Right wing, left wing, it tastes the same to me.

DarkTemplarZ
15th July 2004, 09:24 PM
Well, with the approaching election in the USA, what's your political alignment?

I'm about as far left wing liberal as you can go.

The Decapitated Mole
15th July 2004, 09:53 PM
Well, with the approaching election in the USA, what's your political alignment?

I'm about as far left wing liberal as you can go.
As am I. GO... uh... LIBERALITY!!!! [?]

It's weird. Both of my parents, and their families, are all pretty right, and me and my brother are the only real liberals in our family. It kinda sucks, cause they all think we're crazy when we talk about some of teh political stuff.

o_0
jimm

Toxicity
16th July 2004, 01:41 AM
I'm a sorta "Neutral Wing", technically making me your average buttmonkey. ^^;

I'm stuck between relatives because my mom is strict conservative(what can I say? Her maiden name was Reagan) as well as her mother and stepfather, my mom's younger half-sister and her husband aren't as far right as my mom, my mom's dad and other younger half-sister(older than first one I mentioned) are the two I take after as being in the "Neutral Wing", my mom's younger half-brother seems right wing, and as far as I know of my dad's side they're all left...however, my dad is technically a wolf in sheep's skin because he claims to be left, but my mom claims he's further right than she is. My younger bro has no idea about the wings yet. So all I'll say is that most of my family thinks I have no idea what the heck I'm talking about when a conversation enters political grounds

titandude21
16th July 2004, 02:59 AM
i'm basically undecided. actually, i'm against both left and right wing. i prefer the drumsticks...

bush has done a worse job than anyone could ever imagine. kerry has no firm stand on his point of views but i guess it's better than bush.

Leon-IH
16th July 2004, 07:13 AM
Lets put it this way, im the guy beating up the religious rallies and the gay pride marches at the same time.

I'm what you'd call "MADDOX WING" :), well.. not quite but you know what i mean, **** this left and right wing bull****, like ay or nay it's outdated slang which means nothing worthy of my amazingness :P.

Lady Vulpix
16th July 2004, 09:01 AM
I'm left wing liberal too, though if I lived in the USA I wouldn't vote for any of the two big parties. Nor do I here in Argentina. I prefer smaller, more honest parties.

SuperSaur #2
16th July 2004, 10:33 AM
I'm independent, but I lean more towards the right.

RedStarWarrior
16th July 2004, 10:36 AM
I am just like SuperSaur. I tend to be liberal on some issues, conservative on others. However, I am voting for Bush in the upcoming election. The only Democrat I would have ever voted for was Kennedy.

Toxicity
16th July 2004, 01:46 PM
However, I am voting for Bush in the upcoming election. The only Democrat I would have ever voted for was Kennedy.

Same here, except I won't be eligible to vote until 2008. The only other Democrat I would vote for is Joe Lieberman.

Jay Umbreon
16th July 2004, 03:13 PM
Right Wing.

I'm up for anarchy baby *freedom with responsibility* - that'd solve many problems. Plus, most of the parties *here in britain* lie through their teeth...conservative would be just as bad as labour are now, and so would the lib dems...its a crap vicious cycle.

Saying that, I'm disgusted by certain right wingers such as the BNP *there was a documentary about them last night on BBC, which I'm sure opened everyones eyes!*

I'd love to create a whole new party, with revolutionary ideas, but hey, I'd need to be a non-lazy motivationalist to do so. :lol:

~Jay

Agent Elrond
16th July 2004, 03:25 PM
Me? I'm main house Libratarian. (I.e., the I-don't-know-what-the-heck-is-going-on-but-man-people-can-sure-be-idiots party.)

Can't go wrong there. :P

Gengachu
16th July 2004, 04:10 PM
Neither. I choose what the left does on something, what the right does on somethings, though I tend to lean to the left. I won't be able to vote this year(I'm only 17), but if I could, I'd vote for Kerry. He doesn't seem to have a stance on anything other than the opposite of Bush, but I'd vote for anyone if it'll get Bush out of office.

phaedrus
16th July 2004, 04:23 PM
hardcore left, though i do think us democrats would have been better off with edwards leading the ticket.

The Muffin Man
16th July 2004, 05:00 PM
hardcore left, though i do think us democrats would have been better off with edwards leading the ticket.

Yeah. His daughters hot.

en0miz
16th July 2004, 05:24 PM
^ Lol.

Anyways, I'm guess I would be your regular democrat, but my opinion doesn't count til 2005. Almost everyone in my family vote democrat since we're black (lol) except for the few oddballs in the family (and they live in Florida, heh).

mr_pikachu
17th July 2004, 02:46 AM
Well, I go with the right the majority of the time, but I have been known to go against the general conservative consensus at times. I guess you'd say I'm semi-right. :lol: