PDA

View Full Version : Box Question

theniceguydk
14th July 2004, 10:01 AM
RAZ: The game seems to be out, so ask all your burning questions here. Our crack team of weasels will shortly assist.
ALL OTHER BOX QUESTION THREADS WILL BE LOCKED WITH INDISCRIMINATE JUSTICE
I now return you to your regularly scheduled thread, already in progress:

Can I put Pokémon in from two different games, and still get the eggs?

Cferra
14th July 2004, 10:26 AM
Yes you can provided you have a different cart.

TheAstroCreep
14th July 2004, 04:18 PM
I heard the rumor is that the Pokemon have to have the same Trainer ID. Can anyone confirm this as false? ((Please say it's false))

tenchi
14th July 2004, 07:45 PM
it is false my ruby is43270 and my Sapphire is 35087 and i can link them to the same box

TheAstroCreep
14th July 2004, 10:52 PM
it is false my ruby is43270 and my Sapphire is 35087 and i can link them to the same box

Do they still count towards the same Pokémon count to getting the Special eggs?

Gagome
15th July 2004, 06:34 AM
I will try to tell you what I have found out so far how Pokemon Box counts the Pokemon you have moved into it for providing an egg.
It is actually very simple: Pokemon Box doesn't store any information of how many Pokemon you have put from any cart into it. All this information is stored into the game cartridge.

It works like this:

You connect the first time to Box with your (for example) Ruby game and get a Swablu Egg. This information is stored into the Ruby game. Every time you move a Pokemon from this Ruby game into Box a counter is increased in the Ruby game. When you remove a Pokemon from Box this counter is decreased. When the counter reaches 100 you get a Zigzagoon Egg. When it reaches 500 you get a Skitty Egg.
It doesn't matter how many Pokemon are actually in Box from other games.

I have verified it: I started a new Box game with a fresh memory card. Then I connected my Sapphire game which already got a Swablu Egg and I got nothing. Only the "welcome back" message. Because even there was not a single Pokemon in Box and the Sapphire game was the first game which ever connected to this Box game the Sapphire game already knew that it got a Swablu Egg.

theniceguydk
15th July 2004, 06:43 AM
WOW! COOL! I didn't know that.
Well.. I'm hatching Corsola eggs to get a shiny one, so I can put the Corsolas into Box.. On that way, I'm not wasting balls :)

TheAstroCreep
15th July 2004, 06:20 PM
Ok, so in order to count, I have to move all my Pokémon to Ruby from Sapphire and Colosseum. Then move them to Box and then it'll count towards my Poké count to get the special eggs? So I can't load 150 from Ruby and then 150 from Sapphire, and the 48 from Colosseum, they won't count together and equal 348?

Poryhedron
16th July 2004, 01:28 AM
Hmm...suppose, then, that you deposit a Zigzagoon into Box from Ruby, then withdraw the Zigzagoon onto Sapphire (where you have a 400+ hour game going and have Pokédex completion up the wazoo.) Then you trade the Zigzagoon from Sapphire onto Ruby. Deposit the Zigzagoon into Box from Ruby...
Well, you'd probably want to do it five pokémon at a time to speed it up, but with only one to five pokémon could you get a Surfing Pichu if you had sufficient free time and no life?

andyizcool
16th July 2004, 05:51 AM
So all the Pokemon have to be from only your Pokemon game to count towards the special eggs? That means I either need to go out and capture lots or run about a lot until two Pokemon lay lots of eggs. What do you think the best method of getting all 1499 Pokemon for the Surf Pichu is? Thanks for any help I'm just a bit confused on the whole matter.

theniceguydk
16th July 2004, 06:48 AM
So all the Pokemon have to be from only your Pokemon game to count towards the special eggs? That means I either need to go out and capture lots or run about a lot until two Pokemon lay lots of eggs. What do you think the best method of getting all 1499 Pokemon for the Surf Pichu is? Thanks for any help I'm just a bit confused on the whole matter.

Safari Zone. You can catch a lot of Pokémon, for only 500.
Or.. Hatch eggs. It's free. That's what I'm doing, because I'm looking for a shiny Corsola.

Gagome
16th July 2004, 08:00 AM
Ok, so in order to count, I have to move all my Pokémon to Ruby from Sapphire and Colosseum. Then move them to Box and then it'll count towards my Poké count to get the special eggs? So I can't load 150 from Ruby and then 150 from Sapphire, and the 48 from Colosseum, they won't count together and equal 348?
Exactly.

Hmm...suppose, then, that you deposit a Zigzagoon into Box from Ruby, then withdraw the Zigzagoon onto Sapphire (where you have a 400+ hour game going and have Pokédex completion up the wazoo.) Then you trade the Zigzagoon from Sapphire onto Ruby. Deposit the Zigzagoon into Box from Ruby...
Well, you'd probably want to do it five pokémon at a time to speed it up, but with only one to five pokémon could you get a Surfing Pichu if you had sufficient free time and no life?
Yes, I think this will work. But is it not simpler to catch Pokemons and then move them into Box?

Connecting Ruby to Box and moving 5 Pokemon into it then
connecting Sapphire to Box and removing 5 Pokemon, then
connecting both games together and trade 5 Pokemon and then
connecting Ruby again to Box to move these 5 Pokemon .....

I think it is easier to catch 5 Pokemon ......

Yes, you need to go out and capture lots of Pokemon.
Like thenicegyudk said the best place of capturing Pokemon is the Safari Zone. I use a Poke with Sweet Scent to attract Pokemon and do not get hit by the step limit and can use all 30 Safari Pokeballs.

Razola
16th July 2004, 10:06 AM
Merged into our new home.

Filb
4th August 2004, 04:29 AM
*finds thread*
I got my Surfing Pichu last month (July 7th).
Today I recorded a little GIF Animation Video when I used my evolved Pichu in Pokémon Colosseum:

http://leafgreen.free.fr/bilder/pikachu-surf.gif

Hope you like my GIF Animation ^^

theniceguydk
4th August 2004, 11:50 AM
*finds thread*
I got my Surfing Pichu last month (July 7th).
Today I recorded a little GIF Animation Video when I used my evolved Pichu in Pokémon Colosseum:

http://leafgreen.free.fr/bilder/pikachu-surf.gif

Hope you like my GIF Animation ^^

THAT IS SO COOL! Thanks a lot for the animation!

andyizcool
4th August 2004, 11:54 AM
If Pikachu rides on a Surfboard I guess they got that idea from Pokemon Yellow bring the Pikachu with Surf back to Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire. I just wanted to know if anyone knows what Pichu or Raichu do when they use Surf in Pokemon Colosseum? I think only Pikachu would have the surfboard but I just wanted to make sure because I haven't got the Pichu with Surf from Pokemon Box yet.

Poryhedron
4th August 2004, 12:43 PM
What would be neat for Raichu is if it rode its own tail like a surfboard--I've seen that done in various fan works--but I doubt Nintendo would do that.

Razola
4th August 2004, 01:13 PM
What would be neat for Raichu is if it rode its own tail like a surfboard--I've seen that done in various fan works--but I doubt Nintendo would do that.I
I'll need to check, but I'm fairly certain it did that in Stadium 1 (and probably 2).

I'm amazed how this thread got no replied until AFTER I unsticky it.

theniceguydk
10th August 2004, 10:35 AM
Well.. I just got my Surfing Pichu in Box.. It took a long time though..

It has a Lonely nature (+ Attack, - Defense), which isn't that good.. But it could've been worse.

I tested Pichu's Surfing animation in Colosseum, and it's not a special animation.
It's the same animation when it attacks.

Ferilian
10th August 2004, 01:20 PM
Question here!

When I get my LG game, I'm planning on trading a Ditto over to my Sapphire so I can get babies from my one-time-only male Pokemon. However, I don't want to unlock the National Dex when I do so. So, here's my plan, what I need you all to do is tell me if it will work or not.

Catch a Ditto in LG, and send it to Box. Then, I connect Sapphire and take out the Ditto. Now, I have Ditto, but haven't unlocked the National Dex. I don't know if this works, but if anyone can confirm for me, I'd be eternally grateful.

andyizcool
10th August 2004, 01:24 PM
Catch a Ditto in LG, and send it to Box. Then, I connect Sapphire and take out the Ditto. Now, I have Ditto, but haven't unlocked the National Dex. I don't know if this works, but if anyone can confirm for me, I'd be eternally grateful.
I don't think that should unlock the National Pokedex. I think you need to be connected to Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green with your Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire to gain the National Pokedex. Think of all the Pokemon Colosseum Pokemon that you can trade over using Pokemon Box. So I think it's the link and trading with Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green that unlocks the National Pokedex.

Silent Dragonfly
10th August 2004, 03:20 PM
I deposited 200 from ruby (i dont have a beldum :( ) and got the swablu and ziggy eggs, then I let someone else use box to get a swablu egg but they deposited nothing, and since then i have deposited about 200 pokes i caught, will i still be able to get skitty at 500 and pichu at 1499?

Also, why wouldn't you want national dex? There is no data for the other 184, they dont even have numbers on the status screen. And you can always switch back to Hoenn dex from National Dex I've heard

Poryhedron
10th August 2004, 03:33 PM
You can switch back to Hoenn Dex, but the color of the dex's background is irreversibly changed in both modes. I think our intrepid Ditto-hunter wants to make his local peers think he never got a Ditto.

andyizcool
10th August 2004, 03:43 PM
I deposited 200 from ruby (i dont have a beldum :( ) and got the swablu and ziggy eggs, then I let someone else use box to get a swablu egg but they deposited nothing, and since then i have deposited about 200 pokes i caught, will i still be able to get skitty at 500 and pichu at 1499?
Of course you'll still get your Special Eggs as you deposit more. Pokemon Box remembers the Trainer who's depositting all their Pokemon for those Special Eggs.

Gagome
11th August 2004, 04:13 AM
Of course you'll still get your Special Eggs as you deposit more. Pokemon Box remembers the Trainer who's depositting all their Pokemon for those Special Eggs.
Pokemon Box doesn't remember anything about the Trainer who's moved their Pokemon into it. Pokemon Box only stores Pokemon nothing else.
The information of how many Pokemon you have moved into Box is stored only into the game (RS, FR/LG).
I think Nintendo did that very clever. Because consider many 100 or 1000 trainers connecting to one Box Game. When Box would have to "remember" all these Trainers than it could possibly run out of memory.

Of course, this means that when you connect your game to another Box Game you will not get a new Swablu Egg. You can only get the special Egg once.

Ferilian
11th August 2004, 02:15 PM
You can switch back to Hoenn Dex, but the color of the dex's background is irreversibly changed in both modes. I think our intrepid Ditto-hunter wants to make his local peers think he never got a Ditto.

Actually, I just don't want the National Dex. I only want it on my LG game, not on my Sapphire. But, I still want to be able to breed Beldum, etc. and since Mach Bike is in Sapphire I want to be able to hatch faster.

Thanks for the help. Could I do this but send a Pokemon over to LG, then put the egg in BOX and send it over to Sapphire, and still have it hatch in my Sapphire trainer's name? Don't bother answering unless the egg won't be in my name, just wanted to make sure (I haven' checked it). Thanks for the help!

Gagome
13th August 2004, 05:15 AM
....... Could I do this but send a Pokemon over to LG, then put the egg in BOX and send it over to Sapphire, and still have it hatch in my Sapphire trainer's name? ....
Yes, it doesn't matter from where you got an Egg, from trading or from Pokemon Box. When the Egg hatches the Pokemon from it will have your trainer name and ID.
Using Pokemon Box to "trade" Pokemon from one game to another is actually a nice idea. I traded about 130 Pokemon from Japanese Fire Red to my English Ruby game and believe me it was getting very tiresome. I could not use Pokemon Box because the Japanese FR game is incompatible with English Box game and my English Ruby game is incompatible with my Japanese Box game.

Ultimate Pikachu
13th August 2004, 11:11 AM
Is it possible to get more than one Surfing Pichu using one cart?

Poryhedron
13th August 2004, 11:25 AM
Sure. Just store the number of pokémon needed to earn a Surfing Pichu, store the Pichu in Box's storage, and then restart the GBA game, thus getting a new trainer ID, and repeat the process.
...you probably meant other than that, but I don't think there's another way. Since the number-of-stored-pokémon data is stored in the GBA game, switching memory cards won't help.

Ultimate Pikachu
13th August 2004, 11:45 AM
Sure. Just store the number of pokémon needed to earn a Surfing Pichu, store the Pichu in Box's storage, and then restart the GBA game, thus getting a new trainer ID, and repeat the process.
...you probably meant other than that, but I don't think there's another way. Since the number-of-stored-pokémon data is stored in the GBA game, switching memory cards won't help.

That's what I thought. My Ruby version exists just for restart only reasons.

andyizcool
24th August 2004, 10:59 AM
Just some extra information here for you people. Someone traded a Pokemon from their Japanese Pokemon Fire Red to my Pokemon Ruby so I gained the National Dex. I used Pokemon Ruby because I wasn't sure if their Japanese Pokemon Fire Red was a fake or not. I was uploading my Pokemon Ruby data onto Pokemon Box when I thought the transfer was taking longer than usual. Only to find all my Pokemon Colosseum Pokemon on Pokemon Box had now changed from "No.???" to "No.180" on Flaffy. Meaning my Pokemon Box had now gained the National Dex. So I used my Pokemon Sapphire with it but after saving and moving a few Pokemon my Pokemon Sapphire hadn't gained the National Dex. Now my Pokemon Box has National Dex it looks quite cool seeing Pokemon with Numbers instead of question marks. 8)

HienkyakuX
26th August 2004, 11:35 PM
What pokemon egg can be get on the pokemon box and whit how many deposits? (like ??? for 100) and is there a chace that volt tackle can be optain in this way to?

Silent Dragonfly
27th August 2004, 05:34 AM
Swablu - False Swipe - 0 deposits
Zigzagoon - Extremespeed - 200 deposits
Skitty - Pay Day - 500 deposits
Pichu - Surf - 1499 deposits

Volt Tackle is still an unobtainable move, nothing can get it in the whole generation, including FRLG Col and Box

andyizcool
27th August 2004, 06:18 AM
Volt Tackle is still an unobtainable move, nothing can get it in the whole generation, including FRLG Col and Box
You're right but maybe you should add nothing can get Volt Tackle legally in Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Colosseum/Fire Red/Leaf Green. Should people think there'll be a third version of Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green that might be called Pokemon Thunder/Lightning Yellow. You would start with Pikachu and when you get to that Move Tutor with the Elemental Beams he teaches Pikachu Volt Tackle. People just think this could happen and nothing has been confirmed yet. Not many people thought Pokemon Emerald would be made but they have gone and done it. So you never know we could be seeing a third version of Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green in the future.

Gagome
27th August 2004, 07:35 AM
Swablu - False Swipe - 0 deposits
Zigzagoon - Extremespeed - 200 deposits
Skitty - Pay Day - 500 deposits
Pichu - Surf - 1499 deposits
Actually, I got my Zigzagoon Egg after 100 deposits.

HienkyakuX
27th August 2004, 07:56 AM
and what happen to the wish gardevoir?

theniceguydk
27th August 2004, 08:46 AM
I THINK it was a rumour. At least it doesn't exist.

Ultimate Pikachu
27th August 2004, 02:32 PM
I THINK it was a rumour. At least it doesn't exist.

You get a Ralts with Wish instead of a Pichu with Surf in the Japanese version of Pokémon Box.

theniceguydk
27th August 2004, 02:36 PM
Is that confirmed?

Ferilian
31st August 2004, 12:21 PM
Well, since one of the lovely, good attitude mods here closed my other topic (I won't mention any names), I'll ask again here. Has anyone else had problems with Pokemon BOX shipping. I ordered it (I thought pokemoncenter.com was the only place you could get it =/) from the main site on August 9th. Now, it's what, the 31st? It has still not arrived. I've emailed pokemoncenter twice, and received no reply. I'm going to try contacting UPS Ground, but I don't know how that will work out.

EDIT: n/m, they emailed and said it shipped. But I am ridiculously angry that it took them almost a month just to ship it out, when the site says it usually takes a few days. =/

Silent Dragonfly
1st September 2004, 01:38 PM
I heard somewhere you can get Softboiled Clefable/Togetic using box. Is this true?

theniceguydk
1st September 2004, 02:21 PM
I don't think so.. At least I haven't heard about it, and I didn't get it.

Gagome
19th September 2004, 12:05 PM
You get a Ralts with Wish instead of a Pichu with Surf in the Japanese version of Pokémon Box.
I can now confirm that even with the Japanese version of Box you get a Pichu with Surf. I got it today.

To sum it up:

1st Egg: Swablu with False Swipe -> after first connection to Box
2nd Egg: Zigzagoon with Extremespeed -> after putting 100 Pokemon into Box
3rd Egg: Skitty with Payday -> after putting 500 Pokemon into Box
4th Egg: Pichu with Surf -> after putting 1499 Pokemon into Box

This is true for all language versions of Pokemon Box.

andyizcool
19th September 2004, 12:08 PM
Do you know where the idea of Wish Ralts came from? Everyone thought the Japanese Version of Pokemon Box would have a Wish Ralts but you've now confirmed this isn't the case. A Gardevoir with Wish might have been handy for battles but that's a Pokemon who can make use of Chesto Rest. Surf Pichu is always better than a Wish Ralts anyway if you think about it.

Gagome
19th September 2004, 01:44 PM
After I got my Japanese Pokemon Box game I was searching the web for informations about this game. Then I stumbled upon a page on serebii.net describing the four eggs you could get randomly whenever you connect to Box for the first time. This web site listed four Pokemon: Swablu, Zigzagoon, Skitty and Ralts you can get this way.
I wasted several days trying to get another Pokemon besides Swablu. I reseted my games and connected to Box at several different hours trying to get some other Pokemon than a Swablu. Of course I never succeeded. All I got was a Swablu. According to serebii.net's web site it depends on the time of day what kind of Pokemon Egg I may get.
Of course, we all know now that this information at serebii.net's web site was wrong.
I am not sure if serebii.net was the first web site who mentioned a Ralts with Wish. For me it was the first and only one where I found this false information.

Silent Dragonfly
24th September 2004, 02:33 PM
I've just filled Box upto 1499 pokes but I got no Pichu egg. Do all stored pokemon need to have my OT/IDNo., or is something else wrong?

EDIT: After trying purely my OT/ID No. it still didnt work, but then I realised my showcases had old teams that were no longer in box, I deleted the showcases and refilled the traded pokemon into box and got my Surfchu egg.

Sceptile_Master
19th October 2004, 03:50 PM
Roughly how long does it take you to fill up all that space. Does a spore slasher (or whatever they are called) help alot. I want a Surfchu and pay day skitty (don't know why I want the skitty. ^_^

andyizcool
19th October 2004, 03:57 PM
Roughly how long does it take you to fill up all that space. Does a spore slasher (or whatever they are called) help alot. I want a Surfchu and pay day skitty (don't know why I want the skitty. ^_^
Get a high levelled Pokemon and go back to the very start with all the low levelled Pokemon. Now just use a load of Nest Balls on them all because Nest Balls work best on low levelled Pokemon.

Sceptile_Master
19th October 2004, 04:13 PM
^_^ thanks andy. You're always full of knowledge.

Gagome
20th October 2004, 01:42 AM
Get a high levelled Pokemon and go back to the very start with all the low levelled Pokemon. Now just use a load of Nest Balls on them all because Nest Balls work best on low levelled Pokemon.
The problem I see with this that a Nest Ball costs 1000. You will quickly run out of money and have to do some things to get money.
I bought only normal Pokeballs (they cost 200). I bought only "10 at a time" and I got a Premier Ball for each 10 Balls I bought. This saves a few Pokedollars too. Then I used a high leveled Breelom with False Swipe on routes with low level Pokemon. I used False Swipe once and then threw the Pokeball. To be even more efficient I used 3 PP Ups on Breelom's False Swipe, so it has a total PP of 64! I could catch 64 Pokemon before I had to visit a Pokemon Center to heal.
This worked perfectly and saved a lot of money.

andyizcool
25th October 2004, 05:53 PM
I think Pokemon Box will soon be coming to the UK and maybe Europe to buy in shops. I've recently been searching a few video game shop websites and found Pokemon Box for sale. It's definitely the PAL Version and it comes with a 59 Memory Card like the one you could have ordered from the Official Nintendo website for 4000 Stars.

rinku
25th October 2004, 09:26 PM
Interesting... we've had Box in the shops in Australia for at least a month. Normally UK gets GCN releases before us...

Silent Dragonfly
26th October 2004, 05:57 AM
You can still get it in the Colosseum Mega Pak Bundle, but if you already have a Gamecube your pretty screwed as far as getting Box over here

andyizcool
26th October 2004, 07:12 AM
You can still get it in the Colosseum Mega Pak Bundle, but if you already have a Gamecube your pretty screwed as far as getting Box over here
Pokemon Box will always be in that Pokemon Colosseum Mega Pak Bundle until they stop making the Pokemon Colosseum Mega Pak Bundles. Like I said you can't be screwed because I've found Pokemon Box (PAL) online for sale just recently so it might be coming to UK shops too. Pokemon Box might be around Ł20-Ł30 so I'm lucky I got it off the Official Nintendo website for 4000 Stars because I won't be buying many more Nintendo games.

Sceptile_Master
27th October 2004, 04:27 PM
I got it with the mega pak bundle (even though my brother already had a cube). It was a great reason to get a gamecube (as well as sonic adventure 2: battle). Also they seem to have filled the stars catalouge with useless crap like wallpapers (for your PC) and taken everything good out. WHAT IS UP WITH THAT.

So on topic how long did it take you to get that amount of pokes.

andyizcool
27th October 2004, 04:42 PM
It was a great reason to get a gamecube (as well as sonic adventure 2: battle).
Sonic Adventure DX and Sonic Adventure 2: Battle are the only reasons to have a GameCube in my opinion. I think Pokemon Colosseum was a real let down although I do use Pokemon Box a lot to store a load of my Pokemon and massively transfer them between Pokemon Versions.

Also they seem to have filled the stars catalouge with useless crap like wallpapers (for your PC) and taken everything good out. WHAT IS UP WITH THAT.
It always has rubbish in it everytime you look. Once I noticed Pokemon Box was in there a friend of mine got a few extra Codes so I could have 4000 Stars for it.

So on topic how long did it take you to get that amount of pokes.
A week of forcing my brother to catch Pokemon for me while I was at school. 8)

Sceptile_Master
27th October 2004, 04:53 PM
A week of forcing my brother to catch Pokemon for me while I was at school.

OMG how did you get him to do that. Also see you are a sonic fan, I love sonic, except sonic heroes it compeletly SUCKS.

andyizcool
27th October 2004, 05:00 PM
OMG how did you get him to do that. Also see you are a sonic fan, I love sonic, except sonic heroes it compeletly SUCKS.
You see when you're older and have a Debit Card to order online and he wants stuff online you can get him to do anything. Sonic Heroes is the worse of the Sonic games and I only liked the Last Chapter to see my hero Super Sonic. To stay on topic with Pokemon Box you should be happy if you got it with the Pokemon Colosseum Mega Pak Bundle or from the Official Nintendo website. Simply because Pokemon Box is going to be around Ł20-Ł30 unless they realise it's a game like Pokemon Channel and sell it for Ł20.

rinku
27th October 2004, 05:10 PM
I think I can get Box for around AU$45 here in Australia (IIRC the retail is $49.95 but some stores have it on special). That's around Ł18-Ł20 at the moment. Link cable, memory card and all.

Sceptile_Master
27th October 2004, 05:19 PM
Sounds like a good deal, not that I care having already got it and all.

mew420
28th October 2004, 05:18 PM
does box come with jirachi in australia??

Sceptile_Master
28th October 2004, 05:22 PM
No it comes with Channel (for the umpteenth time). But if you are really sure it doesn't come with channel in australia, then import it from the UK. UK games are PAL same as Australia, so it should work on your gamecube.

mew420
28th October 2004, 06:05 PM
okay.. so is it on a bonus disc.. or could i like, rent the game and trade off jirachi??

rinku
28th October 2004, 07:13 PM
No. It's on the regular Channel disk - once you've completed the game it gives you the chance to upload Jirachi. AFAIK you would be fine to get a rental copy, but you'll have to have it long enough to complete the game.

mew420
29th October 2004, 02:29 PM
how long does it take most people to complete the game??

andyizcool
29th October 2004, 02:31 PM
how long does it take most people to complete the game??
About 5 days waiting for new channels to come on TV. Unless you trick the GameCube clock and make days go by. Then the game will take about 2 hours to complete because it's so short and easy.

mew420
29th October 2004, 02:38 PM
oooooooooooooookay.. now we're talking..

so how do you "trick" the clock??

andyizcool
29th October 2004, 02:42 PM
oooooooooooooookay.. now we're talking..

so how do you "trick" the clock??
Everytime you've completed the events for that day save your game. Now take the Disc out of the GameCube and go to your clock settings. Just move the day a day forward. So when you play Pokemon Channel again it'll think it's the next day and the next lot of events happen.

mew420
29th October 2004, 02:52 PM
okay.. how many 'days' need to pass before the game can be completed?

Silent Dragonfly
29th October 2004, 03:27 PM
You'll need to complete all of a days events before the next days events will occur. It takes a total of 5 completed "days" until you clear the game and Jirachi may then be downloaded to RuSa.

mew420
30th October 2004, 12:01 AM
would it be worth hiring to do this or would i end up paying full price for the game in late fees and have to hand it back??

andyizcool
30th October 2004, 07:04 AM
would it be worth hiring to do this or would i end up paying full price for the game in late fees and have to hand it back??
I completed Pokemon Channel in about 3 hours doing the game and changing the clock every now and then. You should just need to hire this game for about a day to get the Jirachi to download to Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire.

mew420
2nd November 2004, 07:43 AM
looks like i'm gunna spend half this weekend looking for a video store that rents channel, and the other half catching the cheeky little critter..

cheers andy..