PDA

View Full Version : ~Dark Ambitions~ |STARTS| {LSU Welcomed!!!!}

Crystal Tears
16th July 2004, 06:51 PM
right it starts and for all who view this yet donnot get the idea of the title:

LSU SIGN UPS WELCOMED!!!

Everyone has a place in the world, the humankind being the most powerful, and the dominant species. They have it all, right? Technology, pets, weapons, weapons of mass destruction, they rule the world in many more ways then one.
Far into the future. When humankind had long abandoned earth, and moved one to conquer other planets and worlds. The world itself left the human race behind, and evolved a new species, something different for lions and tigers. It evolved a species that would come together as “Pokemon.”
Naturally, humans would return, but upon they’re arrival they were forced to return to the Native days, when hunting was controlled, and didn’t run these new creatures into the brink of instinction.
Soon, as the human’s was small, and in rivalling clans, some came to be able to “Talk” with pokemon. Gaining relationships, friends and enemies, learning about the ways of these new creatures and how they survived. But soon the pokemon revealed something… More…
They had the power to breathe fire, control air, and even create great Earthquakes at they’re on will. This was surprising, and made the humans cautious, and more caring about these creatures.
But with the humans returning, so did the wars…
Peace was a unknown thing in times to come, pokemon and the People who had devoted themselves to learning and befriending these creatures disappeared, not wanting to join into the war, most ran off, into the northern part of the Continent.
These “People” soon evolved in they’re own way, gaining they’re own element and being able to cast limited “attacks” on things or people.
But some turned evil once this happened, the two elements called Dark, and Ice, seemed to take over the person, and taint they’re minds with evil, and great horrors. They soon split up from the others, and caused they’re own wars. Killing the “normals” (non elemental people) with a flick of the wrist. Making the peaceful Elementals move, from the North, to the East, where there was nothing but barren wastelands.
But the East held a secret, which the Peaceful Elementals soon learn, underneath the sand and rock was paradise, many pokemon lived there, in peace.
As they lived in the Paradise for sometime, they soon came to call themselves Tamers. Tamers; as in not power hungry. Not evil. Not Tainted.

But then something happened. Something that was unexpected, the pokemon themselves, joined the war, many of them abandoning the Paradise and tamers, to join and in the fight of Earth. As technology was soon starting to appear and starting to function again. The pokemon only got fiercer.

This is where the world stands today: The Elementals are ever growing more in number and more in Type. As in not just dark and Ice anymore, but Fire and Water as well. And they’re powers are growing, they soon with be able to unleash fissure, fire spin and other great attacks. But they live in the North and tend to not leave there unless planning to unleash terror amongst the southerners.
The Tamers are in the East, and are preparing to leave in small taming groups to try and bring back some Elementals and Pokemon to the “Spirit” side. Though, low in technology, they can easily get rides from pokemon, or the Tamer Train that runs through the East to the Southern Coast.
The Pokemon are in the West, hiding in amongst the caves and lush hidden forests, the west side is untamed, and very dangerous to tamers and Elementals alike.
Mankind is in the south, and now to building mass cities and weapons. And soon with start to produce Weapons of mass destruction. They can easily destroy the west side and can populate the east side, but they will have to wait until they’re weapons are at they’re peak before going to the north.

But they’re one place no one will go… The middle of the island, It a great dark hole, that bends light and with suck anything in that comes into 50 feet of it, no one knows what it does, but the pokemon believe it is a portal to greater evil. And if tainted in anyway, it will reveal great horrors and end all life.

This is where you come in. You have choices hear so you’re in no rush.
You can be a tamer, and so doing you can carry around items that are for taming pokemon, primitive weapons such as spears, and you can talk to pokemon. But! You cannot catch pokemon, they have a right not to trust you and will not be that easy to tame.
You can be a Elemental, which can mind control pokemon, tamers and human alike, but only for a short while, you can also tame pokemon and bring them over to the “Dark” Side or “Mind” side. (Note: you must get permission t mind control another character before actually doing that.. ^^;; )
You can cast great deals of attacks, and can carry around medieval weapons. (Swords, crossbows, etc.)
You can be a pokemon, having the ability to attack at your own free will; you have agility, brains and your cunning, your good at hunting and your very brave and loyal. The only problem is your weak to technology and can be mind controlled.
You can be a human, having technology on your side you can have a tank, a jet fighter, and can have very powerful weapons and kill at your own will. You fear nothing and are very cruel to pokemon. You can be mind controlled and are not very stealthy.
Each Race has its own place on the continent, but you’re here to make sure everyone understands that.

RPGers Note:
Mind Control can damage a victims mind; the Characters owner (The Rper) has the choice whether or not it damages his/her character. The more powerful the mind control, the more likely the victim goes insane, or soon becomes a slave to the mind controller and in turn, becoming an Elemental.

Tamer Sign up:
Name:
Looks:
Element: choose a type from any pokemon.
Attacks: weak, based on your type.
Items (includes your weapon (such as spears, bows, throwing axes)):
history: optional.
Other:

Elemental Sign up:
Name:
Looks:
Element:
Attacks: powerful, but no overwhelming.
Items: (includes weapons such as swords, crossbows…)
History:
Mind control level: Easy, in on a scale. 1 being the weakest, and 10 being the strongest. People with Psychic types start automatically at 4. The older you are, more powerful.
History:
Other:

Human Sign up:
Name:
Looks:
Weapons: This is separate because a Human can have more then one.
Items:
History:
Other:

Pokemon Sign up:
Name:
Species:
New Born: Requires a mother, a father is optional, most be from the evolutionary chain as in mother. (Ex. If the Mothers an Umbreon, and the Fathers a Persian, the baby would be an Eevee. )
Cub: Can have a mother, or a father, or can be an orphan, the cub age is when they start to hunt or stop relying on they’re mother.
Kit: We’d no them as teens, but pokemon know them as kits.
Adulta: Young adult, it just starting to advance in they’re element powers.
Adult: Advanced in everything, and is starting to take responsibility.
Elder: Very old, very advanced in they’re powers. But not as fast as they were. And are very weak to technology, but harder to mind control.
Looks: normal or a little different?
Attacks: Based on your species.
History:
Other:

**Just for people to know stuff**

We need Tamers, elementals and human. Pokemon I am limiting to two late sign ups.

Humans:
DeathBorn

Pokemon:
Crystal Tears
Typact
Crimson Fly_gon

Elmentals:
Samchu

Tamers:
errr... none?

My sign UP:

Name: Diamond
Species: Delcatty
Personality: Very out going, and loves to have a good time. Hates when people are sad, and will do anything to make them happy again. She's very smart, but does have her moments. doesn't mind being wrong, and likes to see people smile.
But shes very protective of her friends, and would do anything for them, even give up her life. She hopes that will not be her downfall.
Looks: Like a normal Delcatty, but her eyes are a wierd purple color.
Attacks:
Faint attack
Double Edge
Sing
Double Slap
History: She grew up with a very loving family, but Delcatty's usually hanging around in small groups, she left her group to wander by herself. She's explored almost all of the east, and knows where all the good hunting spots are. Since her history was pretty much normal for a Delcatty, theres not much to tell.
Other: nope..

Diamond~~

I laid down flat against the ground, panting heavily, the sound of thunder and Tall creatures appraoching, it was all to much for a pokemon to bare. What were these creatures and why ddi they hunt us down like animals? We were here first. This was our world, and now, I was being pushed slowly to the middle of the world...
I could feel the darkness creeping around me, like a thick blanket of hate, and mistrust, why was it doing this to me, was I suffering like this? Why were the ancients punnishing me like this?
Why? I thought, my eyes peering around, the footsteps had stopped instead, replace with chatter, they had slow voices, deep and terrible sounding. How can they stand eachother? I wondered, as I stepped towards them, strange creatures with machines that release fire and thunder. Fierce they were, but dimwitted about nature and how much we pokemon over powered them.
"Monsters.." I spat out, in a low tone, my heart still pounding in my chest. One of them turned and looked right at me, pointing one of the machines t me. My reflexes took over, and I bounded the other direction.
Foolish Diamond.. Why are you running towards the hatred? Towards the anger and rage? This pit fuels them! My thoughts echoed in my head, the words "foolish" and "Anger" mostly, I was angry, but I was also truely foolish to think that this forest wouldn't end.
My heart stopped, the ground had left my feet, I tumbled downwards, towards the darkness. My paws out stretched, trying to find anything to grab onto. My left front paw grasped onto a ledge. Immidiatly my body swung over, onto the ledge. As one of the tal creatures tumbled and fell ito his death. I looked away as his scream disappeared into nothing but silence.
Not even that creatures that hunt us deserve that death.. I thought, I did alot of thinking, it wasn't good always, but atleast I knew that I was capable of something. I looked over, the ledge had actually been a tunnel, probably attempted at a den, but they had dug to close to the pit for safety, and had abandonned it for any other pokemon.
"I may be foolish. But it comes with Dumb Luck." I thought aloud. I turned to the hole, my eyes had already ajusted to the darkness, as I travelled inwards. Deeper and deeper before I finally reached the end. Luckily, it had returned me to the more deeper sections of the east. Already I heard pidgeys and other pokemon talking in the distance.
I watched curiously at a stranded pidgey. My eyes shimmered in the light, at the pidgey hopped along, trying find something to eat and heal its wing.
"Lucky me.." I thought as I crotch down. My purple eyes locked on my prey. Poor thing, its a curel way, but it's natures way.
I pounced flying forward, claws out, I landed smack right on it, quickly sinking my teeth into's neck. Ending its suffering quickly.
"Ah.. Natures way.." I muttered, quickly dragging my kill off to the bushes.

~CT

Typact
16th July 2004, 07:17 PM
Name: Shades
Species: Umbreon
Personality: Very shy around others (of any species) she doesn't know well. Once she knows she can trust someone, she'll never break a promise. But when she's been wronged or made angry beyond a certain point, she'll snap and become very ferocious. Her state can be told by the color of her eyes.
Looks: Eyes are red when normal, golden when very angry (see above). Has a scar across her nose.
Attacks: Shadow Ball, Moonlight, Bite
History: Was abandoned as a kit in a forest outside Ecruteak as an Eevee. Has grown up in the wild by herself, and only evolved miraculously because of her nature to be trusting without a lot of judgement. She got her scar from wandering a bit too close to a Pokemon she thought she knew, one that had actually been corrupted.
Other: None

Shades
--------

Ah, dusk. I had always loved it when the sun was just about leaving and painted the sky with purples and reds before its departure. It was a natural beauty not even the Tall Creatures could mirror. I padded around, my paws making soft crunching noises on the grass and leaves.
"What is this world coming to...?" I asked myself, looking at my surroundings and hearing the noises of the Tall Ones far off in the distance. My life had been almost taken away many times before, but yet I still linger in this land with only a scar on my face. I must be here for a reason. Trotting off back to my burrow, I noticed a small hopeless Pidgey hopping around. I wasn't hungry, so I decided to not be the one to take its life away. Suddenly, I noticed a sleek female Delcatty pounce upon it and kill it swiftly.
"Nature's way..." She said quietly, taking her catch into the nearby brush. It was near my burrow anyway, so I decided to take a walk over.
"That was skillful." I said softly, to not startle her. She jumped anyway, not knowing she had company near her.
"Who are you?!" She hissed. "Are you.. With them?"
"No." I shook my head. "I'm sorry. My burrow's right there." I nodded towards the hole in the dirt. "What's your name?"
"I'd like to know yours first." She looked at me with narrowed eyes, holding her Pidgey tight.
"Of course... I am Shades." I said, giving a small bow to prove my innocence.
"Hmm.. You can call me Diamond." She nodded.
"Its nice to meet you.. And nice to know I'm not so alone in this mess anymore." I said.

Crystal Tears
16th July 2004, 09:31 PM
Diamond~~

I felt my muscles relax, she was an umbreon, coming from the same ancient as I did. But we had our differences.
But this Umbreon.. Shades.. She had a scar on her face, worn from the dirt and the bush. But non the less visible. She had a kind face, but she also had a bit of nervousness.
"Yes, have you had incounter's with these monsters?" I asked, as we moved over closer to the entrance of her den. She shook her head, she was lucky. "well, I suggest you avoid them. They tend to temper, and hate us for reasons beyond our knowledge."
"You mean, you've encoutnered them?" she asked, with a growing interest in her tone. I frowned, my eyes coming very interested in my paws.
"Yes, but they'll cruel. They chased me right to the-" I stopped, that horrible silence was haunting me. In my mind I heard nothing.. and that was the problem, not hearing anything, not even pokemon like to hear that type of silence. "Right to the pit. I almost fell in, but sheer dumb luck saved me."
"How close are they?" She asked this with concern, I frowned. They were on the borders, but some strange monsterous creature was crushing trees and moving closer. Thats what I was sent to scout out. But some of the details weren't important.
"The Elders sent me to find that out." I started, I thought for a moment, the elders always sent they're most trusted servants to scout things. I had this honor for awhile, but usually they gave them to others.
"Which Elder?"
"Elder Aikata Persian." I stated, not with a sense of pride though, not many favored Aikata, she was harsh, and treated honor as a first priority, and feelings and family as second. "She sent me to find out what was causing all the noise, and how far these intruders breached our forests.." I stopped in grief. "They're coming closer. Each day, the noise of that Machine Monster draws closer. It crushed the great oaks of the Flyings realm like they're nothing, not even a pigeots double edge broke threw its armour." I stated. With much sorrow. Shades was silent, as if in shock, her face represented her feelings. "Have you seen it before or something?" I asked in concern.

-/Deathborn/-
17th July 2004, 06:03 AM
Name: Dr. Konrad Leveque
Personality: Ambitious about conquering the world and making humans dominant,he is driven by some inside emotion that makes him design these horrible weapons. He believes that humans have yet to discover the ultimate weapon ever known,which Konrad believes he has made.
Looks: Brown hair and eyes,wears a solid black sweat shirt,and black jeans to top it off.
Weapons: None.
Items: None.
History: One of the few who got a docorite(sp?) before 40,and is already a great scientist. When he was a kid,he would design subs that could resist even the toughest air pressure. When he was 29,he sent a design plan for his Seismic Wave Trigger to the goverment,and it got accepted and put into action as "Project:Quake". When he turned 35 and got his Docorite(sp?),he sent even more design plans,and eventully he became a billionare after all the designs he sent. The majority were for the nukes and controllable hydrogen bombs.
Other: The building holding Project:Quake is on an island located in the middle of the ocean,far enough out that not even an Elemental would find it.

-Dr. Konrad Leveque-

At his office,Konrad worked day and night figuring out how to make Quake fire size 45 earthquakes.
"Now..if you..-"
RING RING
"Dangit! What now?" Konrad thought.

"Come to Quake. Now. We're minutes away from firing." A man said.
Quake was 6 years of work for Konrad,sending designs of it to the goverment,along with how Quake was to charge up,be fired,etc. He became a billionare afterwords. Now,Quake is minutes away from it's first volley of seismic destruction.

At Quake's main room,where everything was monitered,there was exitement galore. When Konrad entered,everyone was silent. The generator's energy was aimed down,into a huge tunnel,which the volley was fired.
When Quake was at 100% power and working,the lead employee said to Konrad-
"Don't worry about if it's too small,we made it a size 20.0 earthquake."
"What about if the thing overloads? Then what?" Konrad asked.
Then,the employee said,
"Well,let's find out."
He took out a key,unlocked a certain lock,and pressed a button,which was red. On purpose.
Quake reved up,and fired 1 second later. A thunderous BOOM. Un-Humane screaching. A blue flash. And the Machine reved down.
The wave was aimed. To the west.
Now,it took only a measly 2 minutes and 30 seconds to get to it's target.
"Pure technology from a genius like myself..." Konrad thought. Smiling with delight.
--------

EDIT-I'm leaving for a week TOMMOROW MORNING. All next week I'll be gone. My guy won't have monsterous ammounts of sections,so as long as you guys have fun trying to survive Quake's Earthquake with a size of 20.0,I'm sure you'll have some..fun. See ya. ;)

Typact
19th July 2004, 10:21 AM
Shades
------

"Have you seen it before or something?" Diamond asked, looking at me with concern. I was about to respond, and had just started to nod my head when the ground beneath our feet began to tremble slightly. Little pebbles bounced around the dirt like they were alive, and my ears perked up.
"Hurry, get on top of that boulder!" I yelped, bounding on top of the large rock about ten feet away. It was flat like a plateau on the top, so we were able to look out over the distance once on top. My eyes scanned the horizon, looking for some kind of clue as to what was about to happen, but it was too late. The ground shook violently, and I almost fell off the rock. Luckily, Diamond caught the end of my tail in her teeth and yanked me back.
"Heh, that was close." She sighed.
"Thank you." I said, a little embarrassed. As the ground shook, a crack stretched its way across the ground, splitting the area in half for as far as we could see.

------

Crystal Tears
19th July 2004, 11:03 AM
Diamond
~~~~~
"It's a earthquake!!" I called over the noise, trees were falling, the ground was spliting.
"It's it from a pokemon?" she called, I looked around, nothing was here, nothing left atleast, tree's were gone, only few of the strongest remain. I felt tear's well up in my eyes. How many people had just died because of this?
"No... No pokemon is THAT powerful. And no pokemon would ever do this type of destruction to they're own domain. No.. It was.. those Monsters.." I answered, how could one race, have so much power. More important, how could one race, hate us so much?
She was about to answer me, but we both turned our head to see a pidgey messenger land infront of us. Obviously very shaken.
"Diamond, Elder Aikata has summoned you, she wishes to know how the scouting went. Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't see you there." The Pidgey apologized. "I am Apolo. The official Messenger Pidgey from the Elders. And you are?"
"I'm shades." she answered, we were both rather happy to see another pokemon.
"Well Diamond since your coming. Shades why don't you tag along to?" Apolo asked. Shades looked over to where he den used to be, it was now gone.
"Sure... I don't have any other choice.."
"Good, now try to keep up!" Apolo called as we both ran after him towards the great tree city Kiestsu. Where the Elders live.

Typact
19th July 2004, 11:27 AM
Shades
------

Looking at the ground, I noticed that my burrow was ruined. My ears drooped.
"Well, I guess I don't have a choice now.." I said, mock-grinning. Deep inside, something burned. Whatever was responsible for this would pay dearly. Especially if it was the Tall Ones. I smiled at Apolo, happy to see another friendly Pokemon. He lifted off, his wings beating the dusty air. Diamond and I got down off of the rock and began following him. We ran to match his speed, he was a fast Pidgey, and very worthy of his job as a messenger of the Elders.
"No one better get in our way..." Diamond muttered.
"Where is it that we're running to, exactly?" I asked, looking at her.
"The wonderful Tree City, Kiestsu!" She exclaimed. "Thats where the Elders are!"
"Right." I said, nodding. Looking ahead of me, I noticed many trees on the ground, cracked rocks and Pokemon laying helplessly. I wished to help many of them, but I didn't want to hinder Apolo or Diamond. So I kept running and silently gave them my best wishes as we passed them.

------

Crystal Tears
19th July 2004, 11:38 AM
Diamond
~~~~~
"Don't worry about them Shades, the Elder's will send miltanks and blisseys to help them. Or, atleast the ones that weren't killed." I stated, we both were sad, so many pokemon injured, and probably more dead. Damn those who did this. Damn them all to the pit.
Giant tree's were beginning to show through, the tree's towered over us, and tightly woven vine bridges spanded across for miles. It was beautiful, and obviously, the earthquake hadn't hit here.
"So.. Whats the elders like?"
"They're sometimes a pain, but we fallow them for they're wisdom."
"Ok! Diamond will lead the rest of the way! I have to go and scout out the taller legged ones area. I need to find a weakness!!"
"Goodluck!" Shades and I both called out, before heading towards the giant redwood.
"You think Apolo will be ok?"
"He's fast, and older then you think. He'll be fine. And even if they do hrut him. He has a whole flock of pidgeys and such who won't be happy." I answered, before heading in.

crimson_flygon
20th July 2004, 11:34 PM
Ack! I am late, I apologize, for the fault was mine *bow*

Pokemon Sign up:
Name: Naomi
Species: Altaria
Personality: Protective and strong-willed, Naomi is not one to let injustice go unpunished. She has a natural gaurdian nature so she isn't one to stop and think before taking an injured being under her wing. She is willing to fight when she has to but she never does unless herself or others are at risk. She is willing to sacrafice herself for the safety of others, it's the way she would rather have it then running. She sticks to her honor.
Looks: Naomi's a lighter shade of blue then a normal altaria. Her wings are also a bit longer then that of the average adult altaria, as are the two long feathers sprouting from the top of her head.
Attacks: Dragonbreath, sing, fly, and dragon claw
History: She grew up in enough of a normal life. It was that area's altaria/swablu population's tradition for their young to leave upon becoming a kit. It is then there job to start their own life somewhere else. From that time on even though she lived mainley a solitary life she was always willing to be in the company of others. She has grow strong throughout her life. And she is willing to use that strength to protect the life she loves.
Other:nope

~<*>Naomi<*>~

"It seems there are no limits to the powers of them anymore," I said bitterly looking out at the broken land. This upset me, and I felt the grave feeling spread through my body. It was obvious the threat being posed against us, but things like this were the oh to frequent reminder of the dangers around us. Was there any hope for us now? How could we survive against this? But no... I musn't think of such things. If ever a threat came that close to us, I would fight with every ounce of strength I could muster. I would not let myself fall to them, never could I let that happen.

My thoughts swam throughout my conciousness as I gazed out at the sky from the limb of a tree. It seemed only yesturday I looked at the same sky without the threat of them. "So be it." I muttered half heartedly, turning from the sky towards the expanse of nature ahead of me. I had to continue my path, I was headed towards the place of teh elders. Though at the moment I was unsure of how I could be of assistance. I would rather be there then to be needed and not in attendance, my instincts kept me strong to this. As if on cue the wind picked up in the direction I needed, I outstretched my wings and let it lift me from my perch.

With the clouds I slowly glided above the land. I knew I never had to be too cautious, because I was well camoflauged in the sky. So my mind wandered off with little effort. Into the thoughts that were all to eminent in my mind, each trying to grab my attention at the same time. It was in the midst of my daydreaming when to my absolute surprise something soft suddenly made contact with me. I looked down to see a pidgey slowley descending. With no last second thoughts I swooped down beneath it and it gentley landed on my back.

"Are you alright?" I quickly said, flapping to regain my altitude. The small pidgey shook it's head and looked at me with a abstract gaze before it realised what had happened.

"Oh yes, I am well. I must say, I was in a bit of a hurry and did not see you among the clouds." He trailed off, I could tell in his voice that he thought it might have offended me. I listened intentley, not using much effort to stay adrift in the air.

"It was my fault, I wasn't paying attention. But where in the world were you going in such a rush?" At the moment I realised he had every right to. After the strange earthquake there were a number of reasons he may have taken flight.

"I am Apolo, I was going on business to scout the tall creature's area for the elders."

"I see..." I said lowly. Just the mention of them made my blood boil. "Well then I musn't stall you any longer. I wish you luck in your mission."

"Many thanks," He said bowing his head, and then quickly hopped off my back and went gliding offin the other direction.

"good luck... I am sure you will need it..." I whispered longingly after him. After on more moment I remeber what I had to do and I quickly returned to the winds. With the currents on my side it did not take long above the clouds before the many collosal tree's shadows appeared on the horizon. Only now slight fatigue seemed to wear it's way into my body. But I payed it no mind. This was no time to be worrying about that.

Within a few moments I at last landed silently on one of the ropes that made a wall for a rope bridge. Many of these stretched from one ancient tree to the other. I imagined I could wait here until I had more idea what I could do. Or maybe such decision was not only for the profit of the elders, but for me to catch my breath. But whatever my new stance was for, I gingerley watched the pokemon walking below. I felt like I could just watch them forever on the tight rope bridge...

-/Deathborn/-
24th July 2004, 01:44 PM
-Dr. Konrad Leveque-

At Quake,the generator was charging up for another blast,a 4 hour duration.
Konrad was on his way to his helicopter,ready to drop a nuke in the west. He planned the whole thing,and Quake would fire a size 20 earthquake again,but since a 4 hour wait would give the "Pokemon" too much time to get out,Konrad would drop a Nuke as a piece of how far mankind shall go.

"Konrad,we're ready to drop the nuke now." The pilot informed.
At 15,000ft above land,the nuke would gather enough velocity to go unoticed. Konrad has been working on Hydrogen bombs and seismetic charges,he knew that a nuke could do the job with one blast.

As Konrad saw the 2-ton warhead of nucular fusion drop from the heli,he smiled,and caught a glimpse of the ground below,a forest of really,really tall trees,Konrad knew that a nuke had a 3-mile radius. If that forest was within 2.9 miles at the most,it could get some serious damage.

For humans,it was a good thing.
A damn good one to boot.

At Quake,the engineers were trying to speed up Quake's charging. Yet,the charge would go no more than 75%. The lead worker checked a screen that showed the Earth's magnetic field. There was a big,black splotch near the west. The message on the screen was simple-
"!MAGNETIC FIELD DISTABLIZATION DETECED!"
The worker sat on the chair. It was clear,the black splotch was an aprox. 70 miles across,enough to open a spot for the sun's rays to get in. And that meant one thing:
Quake had effected the atmosphere.
In a bad way. REALLY bad way.

Konrad was watching the explosion from the nuke,but the mushroom cloud was lower than usual,and he thought he saw a spot in the sky where there were no clouds,but there should be,as clouds passed over that spot in the sky,they disapeared. Konrad remembered that Quake's seismic wave went through it's target,and went into the sky,and deterioated. Apparently,the seismic wave created a hole in the magnetic field,straight through the ozone,and through every layer of the sky,into the edge of space.

There was a hole in the sky. Once the sun's rays find it,that spot will be the hottest spot anywhere. And it will stay there. Konrad gave a sigh of relief as he thoughtfully guessed the hole will stay in one place.
Konrad's radio sounded.
"Konrad,come back to Quake. Now."
"I know what you're talking about already."
Konrad eyed the hole in the sky.
"No,Konrad. We're firing again. We're aiming west. Proceed?"
He decided to play around with Quake's circuitry first.
"Don't. I need to do something first."

On that small island,Quake was waiting patiently for the return of Konrad. When he got there,the lead engineer was holding the key to unlock the security to fire Quake. But Konrad wanted to fiddle around with Quake.

Quake,being powered by a ball of energy called "Liquid Dimond",which Konrad made himself,fused with seismic,electromagnetic,and nucular energy,made for a destructive power source. But this power,when used properly or inproperly,would endanger the building and island itself. Konrad made an Electromagnetic shielding system to make sure the building was kept still and steady when Quake fired.

But,at the bottom of the tunnel the seismic wave goes through,the wave bends the sheild,a section of the sheild going with the wave,creating a brief disturbance in the target's atmosphere. When combined with a size 20.0+ earthquake,it could,and has made-a hole in the magnetic field.

Konrad was going to fire Quake,not once,but three times in a row. He was to limit the size of the earthquakes to 1.5,then 1.0,then 0.5. None of them would reach the atmosphere,but the first would close the hole,the 2nd and 3rd to seal it.

"Stand by for electromagnetic sheild turn-on!" Konrad shouted. His fingers where on the switch for the sheild. As the lead engineer pressed the trigger,a second later,Konrad turned the switch on. The shield and seismic wave fused at that exact moment. All of the workers in the room turned to the screen showing the magnetic field above the west. As the black splotch turned grey,then white,then blue,all the way to green,Konrad flipped the switch for the 2nd wave.
"Electromagnetic sheild off!"

The 2nd wave fired. The glass and computer screens went black for a minute,but went on a second later.

The 3rd wave went the same,but not as much interferance. Afterwords,the black splotch was totally gone. The message on the screen showed success-

"MAGNETIC FIELD STABILIZED"

Konrad immeditly went out of the building for his personal jet fighter. He was to find "Favorable" locations for the next,full sized wave,this time,size 25.0.
------
Konrad is now in his jet fighter,going West. He's also looking for flying pokemon to kill.

Samchu
1st August 2004, 04:24 PM
Finally I post!

Elemental Sign up:
Name: Daemon Riturana
Personality: very quiet but is also very dark. He's quiet because he believes that others are 'unworthy of his voice'. He thinks he's always right and makes sure he is. Doesn't take orders from anyone, he does what he wants when he wants and isn't afraid to take out anyone who gets in his way.
Looks: his hair is short and a jet black colour but his eyes are a hateful red. He wearsall dark clothing and a black cape, he carries a feeling of hatred wherever he goes. He's nearly 6 1/2 feet tall with an impressively strong build.
Element: Electric
Attacks: thunder and zap cannon
Items: Long, samurai-style sword
Mind control level: 2
History: tbr..
Other:

Daemon
~~~~~
I sat silent on the hill top, a storm brewing above me.
Excellent, let it come, let it make me stronger. I'm ready for the power. Alternating between my zap cannon and thunder attacks I began to form a devastating storm. I smirked, I could feel the intense power and the destruction, oh how beautiful it was. I was just forming the climax when the ground shook, my concentration was disrupted and the storm subsided. I stood up and glared.
That was no pokemon, no that was one of those weakling humans. Too weak to learn techniques themselves they get machines to do them for them. And now they wish to challenge my strength!?
I looked across the horizon. I would find this human, I would make him pay for challenging me and his pathetic machine. I began to make my way, knocking down fruits with my attacks as I went, destroying nests and dens that stood in my way. I was in a strange mood. Vengeful yet happy. Blood would be spilled, blood would be spilled soon.
I looked straight ahead and kept walking. As I walked I began to think, I did not want to find this person. That would not show him my power. No, I would bring him to me. I found a redwood forest. Beautifully touched by nature's gentle hand and as of yet had been unaffected by the power of machines. I would fix that.
I stood a few feet away and watched some pokemon enter the forest unaware of my presence, I noted them as a Delcatty and an Umbreon. I smirked then waited. 5...4...3...2...1... BOOM! I released a zap canon straight through the trees. I heard the Delcatty and the Umbreon squealing, no I had not hit them, just scared them.
I sent forth more waves, I would level this redwood and 'he' would see iT. Then 'he' would come and I would kill 'him'. I was the most powerful being on this planet, more powerful than those machines they created and I would porve it. Even if I have to level this entire planet I shall prove it to them!

-/Deathborn/-
6th August 2004, 05:51 AM
Am I the only one here that has interest in this RPG? I hope not...

-Dr. Konrad Leveque-

Flying at 1,000 ft above land, and going at just barely over the sound barrier,
made Konrad think he would land soon. His compass read he was going north,
so he decided to find a landing spot. Which would take him quite a while.

After an hour of searching, he spotted an Elemental on the ground, in a Redwood forest.
"Guess what, pal. YOUR life will be shattered soon." Konrad said to himself, reving up the engines to 5000 mph. Konrad piloted the craft so that it would fly straight between the trees.

FWWWWOOOOOSHHH!!!

The jet plane flew right over the elemental's head. Konrad found a clearing in the forest, put the engines to off, and landed, roughly.
When Konrad got out, he brought out an..AK-57. A semi-automatic.
"Hello." Konrad said mockingly.
"What do you want, human?" It said back.
Konrad lifted up his AK-57. Aimed it, and was ready to pull the trigger.
"I want you to find out the odds of you getting out of this forest..alive. Now,
put me in the picture."
Konrad pulled the trigger. The bullet missed.
"What was that? That can't kill me!" The elemental said.
Konrad put away the AK-57, went to his jet, turned it around, and said-
"Then this, will!"
FWING!
A huge rocket burst out of the jet, going straight for the elemental, but, he then did a zap cannon, and the missle exploded. Konrad reved up the engines.
Then he lifted the nose down. The elemental tried to escape, but was caught on the nose of the fighter jet. Konrad had the plane go at least 10,000 ft. above land.
"If you wanna jump, please do so." Konrad said.
The elemental managed to stay on the jet.
Konrad headed for Quake.
With an elemental.
------

Typact
6th August 2004, 07:46 AM
I'm here, I'm here! xD

Shades
-----

As we were running, more disturbances occurred around us. I could hardly walk because my paws would not go in a straight line. Not only because the ground was trembling, but out of my own fear as well. I decided to stand still for a moment, wary of my surroundings.

"What are you doing?" Diamond asked. "Come on!"

"Yes, I'm sorry..." I responded, slowly taking a few steps forward. What was the world coming to?

-----

crimson_flygon
6th August 2004, 09:45 AM
And I am here as well!

~<*>Naomi<*>~

During the next couple minutes I was forced to cling to the rope brigde with all my might. In the distance the high pitched whine of explosions erupted. Flashes of light blotched the sky. I felt static within the air that seemed to be magnetic to my wings.

"Now what is it?" I muttered squinting, but all sight fell belkow the horizon. Deciding to get a better look I made my way upward. Once in midair I saw what I was looking for. Against the naturaul beauty of the forest something was going on between someone. Although curiosity was usually not a factor for me, I felt inquired to discover what was happening.

I cautiosley flew forward. It did not take m elong to realize that one of them was not a human, but one of th elementals. Those that thought they were superior to all forms of life. I dispised them. I watched tentativaley as the conflict between the elemental and human roared on. IT was not long before it ended with the human pinning the human on one of the humans devices and it raging into the sky. I followed after it, still curios what was too happen. And dispite my bitter hatred of both the humans and elementals alike, I felt almost sorry for the elemental, how he still hung onto that machine I didn't know. And against my better judgement I followed it, if he fell I would have no choice to catch him. No one, not even an elemental deserved that sort of death. My eyes watching them with sure fire precision, I left our distance close enough that I could swoop under in the blink of an eye. Now all I had too do was wait...

-/Deathborn/-
6th August 2004, 04:40 PM
-Dr. Konrad Leveque-

As Konrad eyed the elemental hanging on the side of the plane, Konrad opened the cockpit, pulled out the AK-57, and shot a bullet near the elemental's hands.
PING!
The bullet bounced off the titantum shell, Konrad was ready to deliever ultimate punishment- pulling out a grenade, stepping out onto the plane's top, and the elemental pulled himself up.
"As soon as I pull this pin, we'll both die, right here. Right now." Konrad said.
The elemental shoved into Konrad, who pulled the trigger on the AK-57 and and shower of bullets poured into the cockpit. One hit the "overdrive" switch,
and the jet started to rev up so much, the two nearly lost balance. The jet went higher. Soon, at 30,000 ft, the ship started to get colder, as the jet approached the upper troposphere. Soon, at 32,000ft, the jet started to to turn white, and frost covered everything. Konrad maintained his balance, and eyed the elemental, threatening to pull the trigger, shoot the controls on the jet, and kill them both.
"Your choice. Either we freeze, or we fall to the earth in a heap." Konrad said.
He noted a flying pokemon watching them, and shot the controls. The plane plummeted. 30,000...25,000...20,000...10,000...5,000...1,000. ..500...200...
FWOOOSH!
As the elemental lost balance and fell off, the pokemon caught him.
"DAMNIT!" Konrad muttered.
He turned around to see Quake in the distance, no more than 50 ft below him.
"SON OF A--"
CRASH!
Konrad muttered something about Quake as he got out of the ruined jet..
"Fools...they think they can escape..but their hope blinds them from the simple truth.. they will die, and nothing will pervent it."

As a injured Konrad entered the main room, he ordered-
"Fire. West. Size 25. Now!"

Samchu
15th August 2004, 05:36 PM
Daemon
~~~~~

I eyed the Altaria that had caught me. I would have to say that this was most definately a female Altaria, a lighter shade than is usually found, but then exceptions of species are very common nowadays. Myself included.
I watched as that human's damned machine crashed to the ground below and the Altaria began its decent. I ordered it to stop and she gave me a slightly bewildered look. "If you land, we'll both die."
Mere moments later, it began. The ground began to shake violently, the human had expected us to land and had sent an earthquake to greet us. He was, I began to think, more predicatble than I had expected. After all, most humans think alke. Greed is a dominant emotion and they will use their precious machines to deal with their problems. But I will take machines away from man and they will be no threat to me, just as this human is no more than a cocky *******.
We landed once the earthquake had subsided. The human would think we were dead which left him vulnerable to attack, he had revealed his position to me and more importantly, the position of his precious machine. One advantage of being and electric elemental, I get to harness the power they use to run their pathetic machines. Perhaps I shall have some fun and use these machines against their creators. The look on their faces will only bring sweet revenge.
I did not thank the Altaria, I simply took off in the direction that I knew that human was. Surprisingly, she followed.
"Look I don't want your help. So get lost!"
She persistant, I'd give her that but I soon grew tired of having a follower and shot a small beam of electricity by her foot in an attempt to scare her off. It failed.
I groaned. "Fine, do what you want. Just stay out of my way."
I chaged on ahead. Let us see how well this human does on the ground.

crimson_flygon
18th August 2004, 07:27 PM
~<*>Naomi<*>~

After another one of the human-generated earthquakes I landed on the ground and the elemental ran off in the direction the machine of the human's had crash landed at.He didn't thank me at all, but I hadn't expected thanks. From what I had seen of him before he didn't exactley seem like the type to do that sort of thing.

I took off again and followed him, he turned his head to look at me and yelled out at me, "Look I don't want your help. So get lost!" But I wasn't going to be phased by that, I didn't even know why I kept following him, I had already saved him from certain death so I Could have left him. But something kpet me going, I felt like after saving him I couldn't just let him go and kill himself from the human. He was dangerous. But still, I could'nt fully understand it. What was it I saw in this elemental that made me want to protect him?

I was suddenly distracted by a beam of electricity that shot past my foot. Obviousley it was from the elemental. I was more surprised then anything, but that still wouldn't make me leave my path behind him. I kept my pace, showing him I was unphased by his attempt to startle me.

"Fine, do what you want. Just stay out of my way." He said turning away from me and rushing forward.

"Don't worry elemental, I won't get in your way... just as long as you don't get yourself into to much of a mess" I said swooping forward to keep at pace with him. Whatever the thing that drove me to stay behind him was, I Would stick too it...

Samchu
19th August 2004, 04:12 PM
Darren
~~~~~

I glared at the Altaria one last time and then focused on getting to that crash site. Amiaximum of 10 minutes passed and we were, the human was no where in site. His footprints however, remained in the damp dirt.
"Idiot..." I muttered.
I followed the footprints right up to what I could only assume was this secret base that I had decided so long ago that I would destroy. I would never have found it without the help of that human...
I short-circuited the control panel on the front door, not caring what was on the other side. Whatever there was, there would be machines and electricity and that meant one thing...power.
I smirked tomyself as the doors opened slowly. "Alright human, let's rumble..."

-/Deathborn/-
20th August 2004, 05:53 AM
-Dr. Konrad Leveque-

Konrad heard a door opening near Quake's entrence.
"Ah, they survived after all. Send the elite guards." He said to a guard, watching Quake's charge meter. It read:
SEISMIC GENERATOR- 98%
LIQUID DIOMOND- 100%
READY TO FIRE IN 500 SECONDS
SIZE EARTHQUAKE- 30.0

Konrad took the key that fired Quake, and put it in his pocket.
"Heh, they'll never know.."
POOM!
Konrad heard the door in the room burst open. A 7' ft. tall man in fully plated armor walked in.
"We got em cornered. We're ready. They don't even know we're here." He said. He held a helmet, similar to a Predator's helmet. He put it on, whispered something, and a shock of energy went through him, and he turned literly invisible. You could only see his outline, and you could tell one of his kind was there, because you could see ripples of a liquid having a mirror effect, and it took the shape of the man.
He walked out of the room, and closed the door. Of course, you couldn't SEE him walking down the hallway.
As he approached the intruders, he ejected 2 blades from his right hand gauntlet. He lifted his right arm, ready to strike.

Meanwhile, Konrad was ready to press the button to fire Quake. He took out the key, placed it on the lock, and turned. The lock opened, and Konrad pulled out the switch. He turned it a quarter-turn right, then pushed it back in. A countdown started.
"QUAKE WILL BE FIRED IN 120 SECONDS."
Konrad flipped on the switch for the magnetic sheild. Quake's generator lowered into the hole.
POOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!
A bright blue flash, un-humane screaming, and Quake was fired. As the generator reved down, he got a call from the guard he ordered earlier-
"Konrad. The elite is handling it. We'll get em alive."
"Good. I want to show them that Quake cannot be stopped." Konrad said back. He went into the hallway, took the elevator, and entered Liquid Diomond's Chamber. It glowed blue with every second. The door sealed behind Konrad.
"Time to have some fun with this thing..." he muttered.
-------
Hehehe.. those elite guards are tough to kill, so don't go killing the one guy.

Samchu
25th August 2004, 05:31 PM
Daemon
~~~~~

"Well this is interesting," I muttered as the guards urrounding us began to back away slightly. Somehow I didn't think they were surrendering. That's when I saw it, that little bit of something that wasn't quite right, a small ripple in the air. A ripple that shouldn't exist and it was moving. No, not just one, many.
"This could be a problem..." I muttered, maintaining my composure.
The Altaria looked at me questioningly.
"You should probably make a break for it," I said, powering up an electric attack, "I don't wanna blow you up or something."
It was frustrating, I owed this Altaria something, a life debt if you will and I suppose I was choosing this moment to pay it back. Too bad for me she was stubborn, why she stayed I'll never know but...there was no time to dawn on that.
I saw one of the 'ripples' move faster than expected and I sent a blast its way. I discovered something, they were using electricity to keep themselves hidden, whoever they were. That would help me. If I could just short circuit whatever makes them fade...
"We have one chance," I said to the Altaria, "but you're gonna have to stay close to me or you're gonna get fried." I had assumed by now that she too had noticed the rippled and had rapidly concluded the same thing I had, we stood no chance against that which was almost invisible.
The Altaria moved close to my leg and I prepared my attack. Full range, near maximum hit and a sure-fire chance...almost. "Good thing I learnt this...THUNDER!"
I let loose. High voltage bolts of lightning flew from the celing above, most hitting their targets and I was convinced all of our enemies. Confidence is a terrible thing sometimes, you can become too confident. At times like that, you don't stop to notice the one that got away...until it's too late.
It came suddenly, pain unlike any I'd ever felt before. First, a deep burning in my side, then a suddenly throbbing in my face, followed by a crushing blow to my stomach that caused me to fly into the wall behind me, ending my attack.
I noticed then. After the deep slashes to my waist and face I noticed it at last. That one, that one that escaped my attack, if I had only noticed sooner... I watched it closing in, the barely visible ripple moving in, but not for the kill, no I would be dead already if that was the case. No, we were wanted alive.
Then something happened, the Altaria stepped in with a powerful dragonbreath. I watched them brawl as did the others that had become visible to us but they weren't helping, they had yet to recover from my attack as it had left them ever-so-slightly paralysed.
It happened so fast even I couldn't have seen it coming. The last ripple struck so fast at the Altaria who was in mid-attack. One second she was in the air the next she hit the floor with a disturbing thud, a long thin line of blood running down her side.
It was strange, I felt a sudden surge of emotion. I had spent years learning to shut emotion out and now it all came in one swift motion and without a single thought I unleashed the most powerful zap cannon I could must and through some miracle I got a far more accurate shot than I could have hoped for. It shot perfectly straight through what I would say had been my opponent's stomach, then it proceeded it rise up to the frame of the next doorway, exploding as it made contact. As the rubble fell, I saw a way out.
Finding some hidden strength I rushed to Altaria and picked her up. It was a risky tactic but we had no other option if we wished to move onward. Manuvering through the ever-falling rubble I crashed through the doorway then looked back to see the guy I had blasted falling in slow motion to the ground. He was visible now and there was a clear gaping hole right through the centre of his stomach.
I noticed the others had began to twitch, the effects of my paralysis were wearing off but it was too late to help them. The doorway was collapsing, the only other doorway out of the room (apart from the door in which we had first entered) would soon be impassable to them as a thick pile of ceiling began to fall as well. I stood and watched it fall, marking what could only be marked as a fortunate escape.
I turned my attention to the Altaria. She was quite badly hurt, she didn't have to do that. Why did she? I don't need her help. I could have done that all on my own, all she did was buy me time that I didn't really need. I sighed, I knew that I was lying to myself. No one had ever done anything for me before and she'd risked her life for me, it was that daring act that had meant I was able to pull off that zap cannon. I now owed her two life debts.
I pulled a potion from my pocket, I'd taken it on impulse now I was beginning to wonder if such a silly thing as fate existed. I submitted the potion to her and put it down as I left it to work and began to bandage myself up.
"You know, that means I only owe you one life debt now," I said. I don't know if she heard me.
I sat down beside her and realised how thankful I was this room was empty. I just hope that this little 'mishap' didn't affect my personality. Not that much at least.

-/Deathborn/-
3rd September 2004, 08:01 PM
-Dr. Knorad Leveque-
The sirens alarmed. Konrad was working below Liquid Diomond on his back, fixing the mass ciruitry. He banged his head on a supercomputer.
"Ouch.."
Once he got to the control room. He took out his cell phone, punched in a code, and got the elite guard officer. Konrad explained the plan.
"Okay, Konrad. We'll pin em down silently." The man on the other end said in a dark, omnious voice. He got his armor on, put the helmet on, and he and 8 others turned invisble. They punched open the door, and ran lightly on their otherwise heavy feet.
4 Went one way at an intersection. They would arrive behind the intruders.
The other 4 went ahead. Arriving in front of the intruders.
The last 1, the officer, was going to capture them. Armed with a javenlin that ejects a net made of nylon combined with some titanium.
The 8 that were to pin down the intruders armed their gauntlet blades, staying silent. They also had Desert Eagle Pistols holstered behneath their armor.
As they approached the intruders in an "empty" room, with security cameras that can detect DNA readings my just looking at something. And, it detected a Pokemon and an Elemental.

In the control room, Konrad was silently watching that particular camera's POV. He pressed a button to shut off the lights in that room.
Click..
The lights in that room flickered off.
And the Elite Guards where moments away from getting in posistions.
The Officer took a posistion above, javenlin at the ready.
Konrad simply smiled and chuckled.
-------
No escape, lights off, 9 elite guards- you're heading to the mastermind, fellas.
You can try to get out, but that net will get you in a heartbeat. :scared:

Samchu
4th September 2004, 04:02 PM
We'll see...

Daemon
~~~~~

Click... the room was plunged into an eerie darkness. "Great..." I muttered to myself, "just great."
I had spied some boxes to the left of us and flung the Altaria over in that direction. I didn't need her unconcious body in the way right now, I had to work on not getting caught.
I sent out a vicious thunder attack and made a move. It seemed as though I was attacking nothing but air but I was searching for whatever was in this room and I found something. What I don't know but it was armed with a blade that I quickly disposed of.
Seconds later I was on top of it, moments before the doors behind me burst open. They wouldn't make it, it didn't have any weapons left and I would kill it before the others came to help. At least, I thought it didn't have any other weapons. Wasn't counting on the pistol until I got shot.
Not again... The thought ran through my mind as I felt the net hit me. The lights came back on and I looked up to see what I had been fighting as I struggled against the net that held me.
"Try to kill me will ya?" his foot connected to the side of my head and I blacked out.

When I came to, I was being dragged through a corridor, my wrists shackled behind my back and my wounds still openly bleeding. Oh joy... They threw me onto the floor and I groaned as I got up to my knees.
I looked around but I couldn't see that Altaria, maybe they didn't find her. Then that human came in.
"Didn't think I'd see you again. You're proving to be of huge annoyance to me."
I just glared at him. "And you're proving to be a lot uglier than you were on that jet. Someone beat you senselessy with an ugly stick or something?" I felt like winding him up, generally worked on giving me the upper and edge and I could use it right now.

-/Deathborn/-
19th September 2004, 04:05 PM
-Dr. Konrad Leveque-
"Bah. Throw him in the prison. And load it with prime cord while you're at it."
An Elite Guard took the elemental by the shoulder, and dragged him into a prison cell, he tossed a line of prime cord(the rope that pyrotechnics use to blow models up) about a good 100 ft long in a ball in there. He pressed a button on the outside, and a huge wall slammed down on all sides of the cell except the back.
But the wall wasn't sound-proof.
"We've got a gas leak on floor 08. It could blow in an hour." A man said outside.
"Load the area with prime cord. Let's see some real fireworks. that floor's useless, anyway." An elite guard said.
The back of the cell was simply a large hallway, unblocked. At the end, a huge hole in the floor led down to the powerplant below the building, level 01. The entire building had 7 floors above, 8 below. The celling at the end of the hallway was also literly to the top of the building. At the top was a secret passage to Liquid Diomond's chamber.
Liquid Diomond's chamber was sealed everywhere except for that one entry point.
----

Samchu
19th September 2004, 04:21 PM
Darren
~~~~~

I looked down he passageway at the back of my cell. He wants me to walk out... I thought to myself. With roughly an hours left until the entire floor exploded, I made my way down the passageway.
There was - literally - a hole in the floor. I could climb down that, chains or no chains I could climb down it and prevent myself getting blown up. So why put me in here? What was that human's game?
The thought of the gas leak cam to mind and I made to go down the hole, but I stopped. There was something else here, another prize. I suspected a trap, a prize so tempting and me so close to it, but what did I care. If it was a trap then this human was testing me, for what I knew not but I would play his game, and I would beat him at it.
The entrance was through the ceiling, completely unblocked just like that hole in the floor. There was great power here and I would take it from that stupid human.
Once inside, I noted what humans would call a work of art with machinery. Computers, supercomputers, this place was offering me all the power I wanted on a silver plater. Where were the guards? Where was the protection? There was nothing. I grinned, I had clearly over estimated this human's abilities.
I melted the chains with a strong electrical flow and walked through the room in awe, not knowing which bit of power to drain first. The main focus was clearly that strange thing there at the centre of the room and I was drawn to it. I reached my out for it and felt its power, this was what I was searching for, this would bring me my power.
"I wouldn't touch that if I were you."
I laughed at the human's voice. "Why not? You practically invited me here. You begged me here. Drove me to it the entire time, why shouldn't I touch it?"
"Because, this is my game, my rules."
"Rules have no meaning in this world and your sad little rules mean nothing to me. You've led me to this power and now, I'm going to use it to destroy you and I'm taking this entire ****hole with me."

-/Deathborn/-
22nd September 2004, 04:05 PM
-Dr. Konrad Leveque-
Heh, Once I lock him in this room, even if he escapes Liquid Diomond will devour him. Konrad thought as the elemental spoke.
"Go ahead and touch it." Konrad said.
The elemental smiled, turned around, and touched Liquid Diomond.
"AAAAGGGGHHHH!!!"
His right hand was burned to an ash black. It was still on his arm, but it was insanely burned.
Konrad slammed a button on a panel next to the door. It was labeled:
'EMERGENCY FIRE'
BEEEEP!!
Liquid Diomond was lowered onto Quake's Main Computer. Konrad opened the door, went out, shut the door, but on his way out he dropped a piece a paper, it had a mindstorm of equations- a huge one that would read out the formula for triggering earthquakes anywhere in the world. On the back read
'0748389QUAKE91903243' in 3 lines on the small scrap of paper. This was the password to get into Quake's mainframe. But only Konrad knew the secret to shutting off Quake fully.
Then, the floor beneath the elemental began to move into the wall.
That's when the gas leak blew.
PA-POOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!
The floor shook wildly. A second later, the prime cord lit. That shook the building even wilder. When the floor comepletely disapeared, a countdown started for 120 seconds. The elemental almost fell, the door opened, and the elemental rushed in. The gas leak caused a brief pause in Quake's masterful wirework, and continued to run smoothly.

Konrad went into the control room, switched on the magnetic sheilding, took out the key, and opened the lock to fire Quake. He ordered a size 22.5 earthquake in the north, and immeditly pressed the switch.
An errie glow of blue. Un-Humane screeching, a flash, and Quake fired.
Konrad switched off Quake.
-----

Samchu
28th September 2004, 04:39 PM
Darren
~~~~~

I held the arm of my burnt hand as I headed down the corridor. That human confused me, he did not want me dead, if he wanted me dead, I would be dead, of that I was certain.
I went to seek him out; taking care of any guards in my way. He was in some control room, he didn't even flinch when I came in, now that was a rare sight.
"Why am I alive?" I asked.
"There are many reasons for that."
"I mean why haven't you killed me yet? You could just have easily have shot me or anything, so why?"
"I was testing you."
"Testing me? Why?"
He gave me a sidewards glance that made me fell awkward. "Because, I needed to make sure you could do what I wanted," he indicated towards my hand, "and that I could make you do just what I wanted you to."
I glared at him, knowing that I couldn't beat him no matter how hard I tried. "What do you want from me?"