PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Episode

.hacker
17th July 2004, 02:42 AM
What do you consider to be your favorite episode and why?

For me, my favorite must be the episode one. The way that Pikachu just disobeyed and tormented Ash through the episode is just great. Probably the greatest scene in the episode is when Pikachu shocks Ash, Professor Oak, Mrs. Ketchum and gang out side of Professor Oak's research center.

Animelee
17th July 2004, 03:29 AM
Pokémon, to me, is just one long episode. The movies are also part of the story, and even the OVAs and specials that feature secondary characters. I know most people like certain episodes, but I like 'em all. :) So, my answer is: all of 'em, I can't choose. It's like how a parent can't choose a favourite child, for example.

Rocketboy
17th July 2004, 07:09 AM
A Poached Ego. It gave Team Rocket charecter development and showed their true colors. Ash won't believe that though.

Chris 2.1
17th July 2004, 11:06 AM
I have a lot of favourite episodes, for different reasons. One may have very good character development, one may have very good battling skills and feature a lot of heavy, hardcore battles that were once rare in Pokemon. Some just showcase Hoenn Pokemon really well.

I'll say A Tail With A Twist. It was very funny, it had more spotlight on Jesse, James and Meowth, and featured a firm favourite of mine - Seviper. I think that was a pretty good episode.

Naruhodo
20th July 2004, 03:52 AM
My favorite would be episode 1.08 - The Path to the Pokémon league. The moral behind this story was extreme and deep. I loved it. Besides, A.J. was an awesome character. Did we ever see him again?

Water Pokemon Master
20th July 2004, 04:05 AM
Can't decided. WAY too many favorites to choose from. I will just say I love them all, since I do. :D

But my favorite movie is Pokemon 2000, and I think the Deoxys movie may become my second favorite.

Kojiro
20th July 2004, 08:22 AM
It's hard to decide, but the Team Rocket Episode are probably my favorite, like Holy Matrimony, A tail with a twist, A Poached Ego, Dues and Don'ts, ect.

Mikey
20th July 2004, 10:03 AM
I still love Fowl Play. That episode was so great as I loved seeing Noctowl in both shiny and non shiny form. It aired like a month and a half after the release of Gold, and I had caught a shiny Hoothoot like 5 minutes after I got Pokeballs so it was really cool to see Ash with a Shiny Noctowl too.

Craig
20th July 2004, 08:34 PM
my fabourite episode are the 2 in the Viridian Forest. I remember having the first episodes up to when they leave the viridian forest on tape when the Pokemon Anime was first released and watching it like .. 10 times in a weekend :')

GoldenDragonite
21st July 2004, 01:01 AM
hrm.. I'd have to say.. dang.. I forget the title.. it'll come to me eventually.. but the episode where the Hoenn saga is about to begin, and Ash, Misty, and Brock all take their seperate ways. Always gets me teary eyed

ChicRocketJames
21st July 2004, 02:27 AM
Pokemon Fashion Flash remains my favourite episode of all time. You gotta love Jessie and James camping it up; the brilliant alternative motto; Ekans and Koffing's outfits; just everything about it was great. Well, okay, the annoying Suzie and her stupid Vulpix sucked, but everything else was great.

I like Fashion Flash because all three TR members have great parts in it, but the ones were the spotlight focuses on them individually - Go West, Young Meowth, Ignorance Is Blissey and, of course, The Fortune Hunters - are all equally high up on my favourites list also.

Mondo
27th November 2004, 12:55 AM
The episode where the Hoenn saga is about to begin, and Ash, Misty, and Brock all take their seperate ways.
Gotta Catch Ya Later

Anyways, my favorites are The Battling Eevee Brothers, Tentacool and Tentacruel, and Just Add Water.

homeofmew
27th November 2004, 08:22 AM
Pikachus Goodbye, very timeless episode, this episode is what
pokemon is allabout, the origanal stuff
Pikas are cute too the Pika-pi chow song is cool.

Zak
28th November 2004, 11:10 AM
Pikachu Revolts, obviously. ;)

~Zak

Crystal Mew
28th November 2004, 02:22 PM
I like a lot of the old school episodes, like tower of terror. Episodes when exciting things actually happened. I like stun spore detour, forrest grumps, and gotta catch ya later....imho, they were way more interesting then the ag episodes, I really don't like the ag episodes. at all. :no: