PDA

View Full Version : 7th/8th movie info

Water Pokemon Master
17th July 2004, 03:41 AM
Our green friends have posted some info on the 7th and 8th movie. According to the person who wrote a small little commentary on the movie, it is suspensful and the best Pokemon movie yet. The person also says you will not know who the bad guy is until the very end. It was also posted that there will be an 8th movie, just like they said last year there would be a 7th movie. I'm betting it's on the Regis. :yes:

Ok, I think the secret bad guy in the Deoxys movie will be either Rayquaza, Tooi, the robot dogs, Gonbe, or the blocky computer things. :yes: Ok, yes I saw I, Robot. :lol: I guess we will find out when our green friends post the guide.

Chris 2.1
17th July 2004, 11:10 AM
Hmm, my bet is Tooi's father. He seems downright normal, so in theory he is the secret evil guy.

Legends-Kuja
29th July 2004, 08:10 PM
I read the summary, and even though it's redundant, I'm posting Spoiler warnings anyways:

SPOILER
Know this right now: THERE IS NO MASTERMIND VILLAIN IN THIS MOVIE AT ALL. Yes, there are villains, but alas, they change at every moment (and become good guys at some point.). And according to the summary, none of the villains planned much of anything with the others. Although the final villain, which wound up being the blocky security, was a deep surprise, it, Rayquaza or even Deoxys, were never villains throughout the entire movie, and all three were subdued goody-two-shoes by the end. GAAAAHHH. I'm actually sorta disappointed.

Did that make sense?
END SPOILER.

Blackjack Gabbiani
30th July 2004, 12:41 AM
Well, it's better than antigonists who reform (like Mewtwo) or people who aren't *really* villians (like Jirarudan) or just raving nutcases who never really hurt anyone (like Molly)

Remember for the short time when we had some real villians? Like Bishasu in the fourth movie, or heck, even the Boss himself in Mewtwo Returns...Pure, unadultrated EVIL. None of this 'force of nature' crap.