PDA

View Full Version : New titles straight from Pokemon Scoop

Zak
17th July 2004, 11:56 AM
Feels good being the first to have these directly from the magazine. Archaic of BMG has made scans, and now... whaddaya know, I saw the August schedule there.

AG89: Pikachu, Joining Team Rocket!? (I'm not sure, it might be "Banishing TR", the sentence is "Rocketto Dan Ni Hairu")

AG90: Arrival in Lilycove City! PokéBlocks and Aerial Ace!?

AG91: Pokemon Contest! Lilycove Tournament!!

Discuss.

~Zak

have a stammer
17th July 2004, 12:45 PM
AG89: Arrival in Lilycove City! PokéBlocks and Aerial Ace!? It seems Swellow is still in the mind of the writers and hasn't been banished after it's great battle with Winona. For the PokéBlocks I know May has a case but if I remember correctly she never had any or made any.

AG90: Pikachu, Joining/Banishing Team Rocket!? Im not sure what to say about this....

AG91: Pokemon Contest! Lilycove Tournament!! Should be fun to see which pokemon May will use, after her last contest Bulbasaur has not made much of an appearance so maybe it. Contest are great because they (so far) have always introduced a new pokemon in an interesting way.

However I wish they would have put off getting to Lilycove, I was hoping there would be an episode on Mt. Pyre and the Safari zone.

Chris 2.1
17th July 2004, 01:33 PM
AG89: Arrival in Lilycove City! PokéBlocks and Aerial Ace!?
Sounds interesting. This filler may be devoted to May blending Pokeblocks for her Bulbasaur in the upcoming Contest, while Ash teaches Swellow Aerial Ace with a TOTD. ... Wait...maybe GROVYLE would learn AA? Nah....

AG90: Pikachu, Joining Team Rocket!?
I think this title, out of join/banish, sounds more likely as the exclamation and question mark shows how out-of-the-ordinary the scenario is. Pikachu banishes them every episode...

Very interesting thought, I wonder what's going on here?

AG91: Pokemon Contest! Lilycove Tournament!!
I wonder if, perhaps, the AG89 episode is where we see Drew/the Co-Ordinator of the Contest?

This episode is clearly the Tournament, but will May work on Bulbasaur or use Combusken?

Rocketboy
17th July 2004, 01:54 PM
Must see....Pikachu.....joining TR. I'm making 2 predictions of this.

-TR builds a hypnosis machene to hypnotise Pikachu

-A different Pikachu is part of TR.

Zak
17th July 2004, 02:18 PM
Alright, got more info on the upcoming epis, including the last two titles revealed!

87: Mystery Pokemon from Outer Space!

Near "Valley Town" there seems to have been a meteor that crashed! As they go to investigate, a "Mysterious Pokemon from another universe" materializes from it...

88: Snorlax in BananaSlakoth's Garden!

This is just a normal filler episode, a Snorlax has invaded the Slakoth's Banana Garden, and is now eating them up. Must stop it, yadda yadda yadda..

89: Lilycove City Arrival! PokeBlocks and Aerial Ace!!

Having arrived in Lilycove City, May and Brock are enjoying taking part in the PokéBlock Challenge. Meanwhile, Ash is working hard trying to teach his Swellow a new technique...

90: Pikachu, Joining Team Rocket!?

Ash's Pikachu is suffering severe memory loss! Using this to its advantage, Meowth has kidnapped it, and is now brainwashing it with evil lies. Soon later, J&J are teaching it the ways of evil...

91: Pokemon Contest! Lilycove Tournament!!

Time for May to register in this Contest. However, to her dismay, as she goes up to the counter to register, she suddenly notices that all her ribbons are gone...

Btw she uses Combusken in this Contest.

Discuss on.

Chris 2.1
17th July 2004, 03:15 PM
They sound awesome! The writers are taking a great turn with the Pikachu and TR episode....oooh that sounds great!

Animelee
17th July 2004, 09:19 PM
Episode 363 (AG 087) - Mystery Pokémon from Outer Space!:
Hmm, could this be the chance they use to reveal a new Pokémon? Or does Pippi/Clefairy and her crew from Kanto return, along with the professor-freak that went with them? :eek: I doubt it'd be Deoxys, seeing as they're saving it for the seventh movie, which was released today.

Episode 364 (AG 088) - Kabigon in Namakero's Banana Garden!:
Satoshi's/Ash's Kabigon/Snorlax, or a wild one? Either way, it seems this'll be an excuse to promote Gonbe, somehow. :D Maybe they'll think it's a Kabigon, when in fact, it's a Gonbe? It seems pretty weird to have a Kanto Pokémon star in a Hoenn episode without some kind of reason, eh?

Episode 365 (AG 089) - Pikachu, Joining Team Rocket!?:
Hmm, do you guys think an incident from the previous episode has effected Pikachu in some weird way, thus causing him to lose his memory? Like, maybe a severe build-up of electricity? Oh well, it sounds pretty interesting! Remember in Orange, we had an episode where Pikachu and Nyarth/Meowth were bound together for an entire episode? Perhaps this'll be reminescent of that one?

Episode 366 (AG 090) - Minamo City's Arrival! Polocks and Aerial Ace!!:
People've been saying that after the first thirty-odd episodes of Hoenn, the writers went back to their Johto routes. Of course, I don't agree with that, and this episode will certainly prove 'em wrong. :D It's now very common for Satoshi to spend time working on individual Pokémon. :) And like someone said earlier, this proves that the writers aren't just brushing O'osubame/Swellow aside after the sixth Hoenn Gym battle.

Episode 367 (AG 091) - Pokémon Contest! Minamo Tournament!!:
Lost her ribbons, eh? Perhaps Pikachu, still brainwashed, stole them from Haruka when they were sleeping, and gave them to Musashi/Jesse? As we all know, she has a thing for contests, so I guess we'll have to see. :O

have a stammer
17th July 2004, 11:08 PM
87: Mystery Pokemon from Outer Space!

Near "Valley Town" there seems to have been a meteor that crashed! As they go to investigate, a "Mysterious Pokemon from another universe" materializes from it...

Perhaps the "mystery" pokemon is Beldum, Metang, or Metagross none have been shown in the anime (movie 7, yes but that dont count) and are rather spacey. To me I dont think this episode involves any Clefairy, it seems kanto still has an effect on people as on all other boards when this was title was mentioned people immediately jumped on "it's about clefairy!" course it could be about clefairy, I just think it might involve beldum, or one of it's evolutions (I think there saving Lunatone for Liza and Tate)

Zak
18th July 2004, 12:34 PM
My mistake - got 89 and 90 mixed up. Pika ep is BEFORE Lilycove/Aerial Ace.

~Zak

Animelee
18th July 2004, 03:30 PM
Ah, so that makes my idea of Pikachu stealing Haruka's ribbons a no-go. I guess she and her clumsy self probably dropped them somewhere in the giant of a city, Minamo/Lilycove.

Wild Eevee
18th July 2004, 09:18 PM
Pikachu joining TR sounds really cool that I'll have to see!
Maybee that means TR will capture Pikachu and finally win and that annoying rodent will finally be gone(OK problably not but I'd love for that to happen,Pikachu's been around way to long in my opinon.)
But anyhow,they sure get to Lillycove fast,I thought atleast they'd end up at Mt Pyre and the Safari zone first.
The Snorlax eppi will probilly be a remake of the eppi where Ash get's his Snorlax.
One more thing,could the Pokemon from space possibly be Deoxys?

Kojiro
20th July 2004, 09:56 AM
Heh, teaching Pikachu the ways of evil. TR are about as evil as a bad hair-do.

Anyway, every Contest Arc has introduced a new Co-ordinator with a new Pokemon.

Slateport-Drew/Roselia
Fallabor-Grace/Medicham
Verdanturf-Kimimaro(sp)/Dusclops
Ruibosu-Kikyo/Lairon.

Maybe the new Co-ordinator will have a Kirlia,Ralts, or Gardevoir! :lol:

Ballet Pokemon, the perfect Pokemon for a Ballerina like me, wheeee! :lol:

Crystal Mew
24th July 2004, 06:34 PM
AG89: Pikachu, Joining Team Rocket!? (I'm not sure, it might be "Banishing TR", the sentence is "Rocketto Dan Ni Hairu")

Discuss.

~Zak

I think this will be one of the most interesting episodes yet =) haha. Kinda like...pikachu revolts maybe? =0