PDA

View Full Version : Best one-liners

.hacker
17th July 2004, 10:46 PM
Do you have a favorite one-liner from a pokemon episode or fanfic? Some lines in the series can extremely funny. For example, in the new movie, when Jirachi is granting wishes, Brock just bursts onto the scene screaming, "I wish for lots of girls!" :lol: And I thought Pokemon was clean.

mr_pikachu
18th July 2004, 01:45 AM
I doubt many people here will have a favorite fanfic line. You'd receive a better response to that part by posting in the Writers Lounge over in that forum.

It's not quite "one line", but I enjoyed when Ash got sarcastic with Mr. Swampy in that Mudkip episode. And anything with Ash's friends questioning his highly unorthodox battle tactics is great. I especially loved when he had Cyndaquil dive into that pool in Pryce's Gym... that was extremely risky, to say the least.

And yes, you can't help but love Brock's comments! :lol:

Animelee
18th July 2004, 02:01 AM
He said that in the original verison, too, but I wouldn't view it as a dirty joke. :sweat2: In my opinion, he means he wants lots of girls to constantly surround him and swoon over him, the way he swoons over them. :sweat2: My friend, the most G-rated guy you'll ever know, says the same thing everytime we go to the mall. :sweat2:

.hacker
18th July 2004, 12:58 PM
What you are saying about Brock's comments is correct. However, some could read it as something more... :rolleyes:

Pewter City Geodude
18th July 2004, 10:22 PM
Jump for Joy!:

Jessie: "Is that what I think it is?"
James: "Could be...but I don't know what you're thinking, and I don't know what it is!"

The Muffin Man
19th July 2004, 10:03 AM
Ash: "I'm NOT a Mr.Mime! I just play one on TV...I'm outta here..."

Ash in "Mr.Mimie Time". One of his best lines ever.

Naruhodo
20th July 2004, 03:44 AM
Episode 1.09 - The School of Hard Knocks

"She can violate my rights..." - Brock ^_^

All time favorite! I think it got editted out of the episode later on, but it's on my VHS copy, and thats all I care about!

Pewter City Geodude
20th July 2004, 07:18 AM
The line was "She can violate my rights any day!" If it really is your all-time favorite, you should know that. :p

Anju
20th July 2004, 10:55 AM
This isn't exactly one line either, but...

Guy: I'm just the guy you're looking for.
James: I'm not looking for any guy!

Naruhodo
20th July 2004, 01:13 PM
Yes...but he is cut off so he doesn't really get to say everything he meant to...at least that's the way I remember it...I haven't watched that episode in ages...though I do own it... Hm...

The Muffin Man
26th July 2004, 03:59 PM
"You two don't need the opposite sex cuz ya got each udda!"
Meowth in P2K I believe. First and probably last time the word sex is gonna be used in Pokemon, even if the meaning WAS innocent...

"That was really disturbing..."
~Brock. I forget why, but it was really funny.

homeofmew
8th August 2004, 04:59 PM
Misty: one day we are gonna be married
Ash: mhmm, ahhh!