PDA

View Full Version : (Poll) If you where to eat food & drink of one color for a 5 days, what would it be ?

Eyedolize
2nd February 2003, 01:49 AM
Alright, it's been a while since I've posted a poll in PCG.
Anyways, the poll consists if you were to eat food of one color for 5 days, which one would you choose ?

In example, let's say I pick red, then the things I could eat and drink corresponding to its color are apples, cherry soda, strawberries, etc.

My pick would be Brown, since I would eat cookies, chocolate, chocolate milk, meat (I assume it's brown), and anything that goes with its color.

Also, when you post, please make sure to post your reasons to why you chose that color, since it would make the poll alot more interesting and varied.
By the way, thanks in advance to those who reply to my topic.

ILikePokemonP
2nd February 2003, 03:00 AM
Yellow

:D... Well I guess I could eat chips (hot and cold), hash browns, spring rolls, noodles, rice, corn flakes, mangoes, and drink fanta (there's 3 diff yellow ones I think), lift, mango juice, apricot juice and that's about it :yes:. I could definitely last for five days if someone dared me 8)

Someone pick blue :D

Lady Vulpix
2nd February 2003, 07:41 AM
White.
I know I wouldn't be able to drink much more than milk and maybe coconut juice and Piņa Colada (if I can get some without alcohol because I don't like alcohol), but I'd be able to eat rice, yoghurt, several types of cheese, rice noodles, soy noodles, cream and white sauce. And maybe other kinds of pasta if they're white enough. And other things too. So yes, I could live on that for 5 days.

I usually use hot pink when I reply to polls, but I thought it would be best to use white this time.

JamieC
2nd February 2003, 07:45 AM
I was going to pick blue anyway.

Mmmm, blue WKD - I could live off that for a few drunken days!!!

Dunno about food though...

Hmmm, maybe some blue chocolate? A yorkie with the wrapper still on?

Will edit when I think of something...

EVme15
2nd February 2003, 01:47 PM
Let me discard my current collor tag for something more appropriate.
There. Now...
YELLOW!
Gee, let's see. I could drink apple juice (yum!). And I could eat corn, apples, applesauce, certain types of bread, bananas, potatoes... I like all those foods. Yeah, yellow. Mm...
Ok, back to normal.

PokeMaster Bryan
2nd February 2003, 02:14 PM
It will have to be Yellow.

It it was yellow, I would be able to eat plenty of things I like. Pasta, Potatoe Chips, French Fries, Popcorn (Butter Kind :)), A few flavors of Ice Cream (French Vanilla, Butter Pecan, etc.) and lot more other stuff.

Yup, definately yellow.

Eyedolize
3rd February 2003, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by PokeMaster Bryan
It will have to be Yellow.

It it was yellow, I would be able to eat plenty of things I like. Pasta, Potatoe Chips, French Fries, Popcorn (Butter Kind :)), A few flavors of Ice Cream (French Vanilla, Butter Pecan, etc.) and lot more other stuff.

Yup, definately yellow.

I thought French Vanilla was white, then again I might be wrong.

Red Angel
3rd February 2003, 12:49 AM
I'll go with yellow... seems the best choice... lemme se... potatoes, chips, noodles (yes, yellow noodles), cheddar, peach yogurt (yellow for some reason)... or I could just add food coloring to everything... hehe...

DarkTemplarZ
3rd February 2003, 06:11 PM
brown; iced tea, bread, and most meats, nuff said, I could live off of that for months o.O

crazybone
4th February 2003, 06:56 PM
white.

nose candy, special k, weed, speedballs. food of kings.

milk/fettucine alfredo as well.

Ult4m
4th February 2003, 08:33 PM
Gold

Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and Apple Juice(Y)

Katie
4th February 2003, 10:14 PM
if it's white it's bad for you
if it's bad for you it tastes good
white = tastes good :D
...you're not going to make me list out all the white foods are you?! ;-; milk, pastas, white bread, chikin white meat (:D), vanilla ice cream, um.... stuff =D

~Katie

PNT510
5th February 2003, 08:23 AM
I'll say red because 5 days without code red and apples would be suicide. I can eat doritos too :P

Final Fantasy
6th February 2003, 11:41 PM
This topic is making me hungry...

Anyway! On another note, I would pick white, there are a lot of good white foods that taste pretty good, mash potatos, rice, bread (Of course!); and many others that I can't think of right now because I'm tired and in need of sleep. ::Falls asleep inside the thread::

Eyedolize
7th February 2003, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Katie
if it's white it's bad for you
if it's bad for you it tastes good
white = tastes good :D
...you're not going to make me list out all the white foods are you?! ;-; milk, pastas, white bread, chikin white meat (:D), vanilla ice cream, um.... stuff =D

~Katie

Nah, just make some examples, not all of them.
BTW, good choices :)

Darkmaster Kagemusha
7th February 2003, 09:13 PM
Clear...
I'll drink water and eat air.....No, I'm just kidding. I couldn't survive that way

Yellow is what I'd do. Cheese, macaroni and cheese, Au Gratin Potatoes, French Vanillia Ice Cream...

pikachu_rulez
29th March 2003, 08:21 AM
Hmmmm....yellow, I suppose....

Just for the cheese, though. And pizza crust :D

Dark Scizor
29th March 2003, 05:34 PM
I would go for Brown because its the same color as Pepsi Max and Nesquik Chocolate milk which are my two most favourite drinks apart form water aswell. i could overcook all foods so that they burned and could still taste reasonably the same as what it should be. I could also eat brown bread and other things. Fruit wise i am screwed with brown,

Sean the Greatest
29th March 2003, 05:42 PM
mine would be green: leaves, grass, flowers, pistache-ice cream and bacteria ;-) no just kidding...

um, what should I say...

I guess brown?
cookies, chocolate, ice tea (it's a little bit brown for me, so), but also hamburger ;)

Matt
20th April 2003, 07:59 AM
I would have to say Brown. I would choose this because Coke is that colour (i think) and I can't live without coke. Also, cooked meat is that colour and chocolate. There are a lot more but I don't feel like typing them all out. ^_^;

homeofmew
20th April 2003, 09:27 AM
Yellow.

I could live off of instant noodles, corn, and bannannas! Apple Juice, pears, and a lot of other things :)

Lightning
20th April 2003, 09:42 AM
I'd have to say brown. I could have chocolate, Coke, chocolate ice cream... well, I don't know if I could survive that long without getting sick, but it would be fun. ^_^

Bai,
Lightning

soggy_cardboard
20th April 2003, 08:19 PM
^yellow^

but u guys/gals haven't said the best yellow food ever...

CUSTURD
mmmmmmmmmmm............i love custurd....

u can have it hot, u can have it cold.
it is tasty, but not when it has mould.
hehe, i just made that up.

but i dont like hot custurd, and usually drink it.

Jay
21st April 2003, 10:59 AM
I could easily eat stuff with a Yellow or Red color. I'll pick Red since it's easier. There are a lot of fruits red and I love fruit, so that would be quite easy to eat that colour for 5 days (not that long, anyway). Then you've got lots of red drinks that make you hyper XD Cordial, milkshakes, etc.

edit: typo

Reptilius Pyrus
23rd April 2003, 03:28 PM
I would say yellow as well. Most potato dishes are yellow. I WUV potatoes! Also, maybe I could have cheese pizza, as long as the sauce is well hidden...

Hm... I don't know if I could go without water for 5 days... I would get seriously dehydrated. But I suppose I could drink those fruit-water things, as long as they're yellow.

EDIT: Wait... not 3 days, 5. Durrhh.