PDA

View Full Version : Impmon! ---V cute pic!!!

Néo Mewtwo
2nd February 2003, 02:30 AM
I decided to draw a pic of Impmon cos I hadn't drawn him for so long. My pencil lead kept breaking when I did the darkest shading on him which was annoying though but it was worth the bother. I actually drew the fire in on the original, but when I scanned it in I thought the fire plugin would look more realistic.

Drawn in pen and Crayola coloured pencils. The background was added on the computer.

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/pryno/index.html/kligg/Impmon.jpg

God of Fire
2nd February 2003, 06:05 AM
Impmon looks very mischeivous in that picture:) It is wonderfully drawn and she shading looks very nice. The fire...yeah that probably would looks better done by the computer^_^ The picture also blends with the background nicely.

Azureon
2nd February 2003, 07:47 PM
Aw, Impmon was one of my favorite characters in season 3. ^^ You draw him so well! He looks very cute. ^^ I love the coloring. It looks so smooth! ^^ I like the pose, he definitely does look mischievious. I also like the expression on his face. ^^ The flame looks very neat and realistic! I like how you did that too. Lol, I like a lot of things about this picture. x.x; Ooh, the background is so pretty! Overall, it's a very cute picture! Great work!

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
3rd February 2003, 03:02 AM
That picture turned out very nicely. The pose is funny and the little critter looks very mischivous there. The coloring is very well done, especially for crayons. The shading ain't bad either. The little "realistic" flame is a very nice addition to the picture. Good job! 9.7/10 :)

TheDarkHeracross
8th February 2003, 12:31 PM
cute yes, but looks evil hehe. but its really good ^_^