PDA

View Full Version : What runs faster, Road Runner or my new Exodia deck?!?

Wraith
19th July 2004, 03:12 AM
...mine obviously!!!

Monsters - (17)

Exodia the Forbidden One
Right Arm of the Forbidden One
Left Arm of the Forbidden One
Right Leg of the Forbidden One
Left Leg of the Forbidden One
Thunder Dragon [3]
Penguin Soldier [3]
Emissary of the Afterlife [3]
Cannon Soldier [2]
Witch of the Black Forest
Sangan

Magic/Spell - (13)

Monster Reborn
Premature Burial
The Shallow Grave [3]
Graceful Charity
Pot of Greed
Card Destruction
Upstart Goblin
Dark Hole
Swords of Revealing Light
Card of Safe Return [2]

Trap - (9)

Call of the Haunted
Backup Soldier [2]
Jar of Greed [3]
Waboku [3]

I found that Manticore of Darkness was usually too much to set up, out of about 40 games I managed to set it up twice only... I find Thunder Dragon much easier to minimise my deck. Special thanx to Last Exile for the idea of EotA, it rules! Waboku works better than any Gravity Bind or Messenger of Peace there are. I may consider [2] or [3] Gather your Mind for even more speed, but what's do you all think?

The Muffin Man
19th July 2004, 08:58 AM
Looking over your deck, either you missed a card or you only have 39 cards in your deck. So toss in another Card of Safe Return, or maybe another Backup Soldiers.

Wraith
19th July 2004, 01:34 PM
Looking over your deck, either you missed a card or you only have 39 cards in your deck. So toss in another Card of Safe Return, or maybe another Backup Soldiers.

That's not true, that's my dumb ass counting! I actually have 18 monsters instead of 17, and 18 + 13 + 9 makes 40. Soz, my mistake :sweat4:

The Muffin Man
19th July 2004, 01:54 PM
That's not true, that's my dumb ass counting! I actually have 18 monsters instead of 17, and 18 + 13 + 9 makes 40. Soz, my mistake :sweat4:

Ahhh, well in that case I say drop maybe a Foolish Burial or 2(or 3, heh) for another Card of Safe Return and a Reckless Greed. And fill the other spaces with another Back up and maybe another Cannon Soldier? Reckless Greed might look like a bad trade-off, but those could be the last 2 Exodia pieces you need. Plus if you do it during your opponents turn it may just win at your last chance.

Water Pokemon Master
20th July 2004, 02:16 AM
Since Wraith has been banned and can no longer recieve any replies for fixes to his deck, I am locking this.

CL!CK !

Roarkiller
20th July 2004, 06:26 AM
Since Wraith has been banned and can no longer recieve any replies for fixes to his deck, I am locking this.

CL!CK !

But others can still comment and debate with others bout their fixes, like whether a certain card would do better in it or the other. Makes for good reference. And altho im not sure bout this, he can at least still see this thread.

*K1!x0rz*

Yoh Asakura
20th July 2004, 01:28 PM
Road Runner is way faster.

This deck is teh slow.

Surely it would run faster if you lost the totally crap Thunder Dragon's for Tomatos.
Tomato's = Critter, BFW & CS = more speed.

If you wanted more speed then you could just go nuts with drawing cards like Rich Goblin and Mirage.