PDA

View Full Version : Virtual On Force Ver 7.7

Neo W
2nd February 2003, 03:21 AM
Even though Virtual On isn't the most popular game, I thought I'd bring this up anyway.

Virtual On Force is the latest addition to the Virtual On series, and probably the one with the biggest changes. The most major changes include:
- 2 player team battles instead of the traditional 1v1
- A card upgrade system, allowing you to upgrade and customize (change colour of) your Virtuaroid.
- Because of this, VRs such as the Apharmd series (B,S,C) all become upgrades to Apharmd J and Apharmd T.
-Dordray/Dorkas has been merged with Grys-Vok/Stein-Vok to become the Vox series(again, different upgrades).
-Cypher has been changed into Myzer, with appropriate upgraded variants.
-There are two basic Temjin variants, Temjin 707 and Temjin 747, which I assume are to rival the Aphramd Series.
-Two new VRs, Kagekiyo, a samurai-like VR and Guarayakha (ack, what a moutful)a small chibi girl VR are available for play. I don't know much about Kagekiyo, but Guarayakha has an ability allowing her to transform into the badass mid boss of VOOM, Jaguarandi (!!).
- For the first time, the final Boss will not be a big *** super-weapon, it will be two VRs, Ajim(The super VR from VOOT) and Gelan(new). Considering how tough *** Ajim was in VOOT, shouldn't be easy.
-There is a mid boss also, but he has not yet been revealed (on the official site).

While its been out in Japan for a while, there has been little news of it being released outside the Asian market, as unlike in countries such as Japan, Korea and Hong Kong, Virtual On isn't that popular.

Anyway, for more information and some purty pics there's the official site at: http://www.hitmaker.co.jp/game/vo4_2/home.html

Its in Japanese, unfortunately for those who can't read Japanese(me). But you can still see the designs for the basic VRs.
And that's basically it. Feel free to post thoughts or any additional information you may find.

LONG LIVE SPECINEFF!

SAMAS
2nd February 2003, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Neo W
Even though Virtual On isn't the most popular game, I thought I'd bring this up anyway.

Virtual On Force is the latest addition to the Virtual On series, and probably the one with the biggest changes. The most major changes include:

actually, the latest one coming is Virtual On: MARZ, coming for the PS2.

ultimate zapdos
2nd February 2003, 08:15 PM
i got a sega saturn just for virtual on last month (go arcade console VO) new game WWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
go VR RADIEN ( VO character)

Neo W
3rd February 2003, 02:12 AM
Oh yeah, I forgot about Marz. But I'm too cheap to get a PS2 anytime soon, so I'm hoping on Force to come over here sometime soon.
Marz looks interesting to say the least. Mission-based and without the twin sticks.