PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to our newest moderator!

mr_pikachu
19th July 2004, 10:18 PM
Well, in case any of you haven't checked the bottom of the fanfic page, we have a new moderator to replace OzAndrew. No surprise here: The illustrious writer Gavin Luper will be helping to lead TPM! Congratulations, Gavin; you deserve this!

In closing, to borrow one of your favorite words...

Cheers!

Mikey
19th July 2004, 11:12 PM
Congrats Gavin. I'm sure you'll do a great job!

Gavin Luper
20th July 2004, 12:00 AM
Wow ... thanks guys! I'll try to be a good mod, dunno if I'll live up to Oz's standards but I'll try! Oh yeah, and I'll keep fanfic alive, it won't be deleted once I'm through with it ... *glares at Oz* Hehe ...

Anywho, I'd like to thank my Mama and my Papa, and my pet rock, Muffy. Oh, and of course Oz himself. And Pancake, and MistySakura, and DH. Thanks for giving me this chance guys! I'll be a lot more active, I swear.

I can't think of much else to say except thanks again and I'll do my very best.

Cheers!

PS: Nobody spam or I'll attack you all! :lol:

Captain Pringle
20th July 2004, 12:51 AM
Muffy, eh? :lol:

Oh, yeah, congrats Gavin! ;) You'll definitely rock as FF mod. You were born to FF mod. Rock on, and enjoy the excessive amount of pokeballs under your name!

~CP

Gavin Luper
20th July 2004, 01:23 AM
Thanks CP!

As for these pokeballs, there's just so many! It feels like they're watching me! It's just insane!

Cheers!

mistysakura
20th July 2004, 03:28 AM
Congrats Gavin, it'll be really cool having you as mod! Now, don't wreck the forum... just kidding. Good luck, have fun, and all the usual stuff.

Zak
20th July 2004, 03:35 AM
Congrats Shellshocker ;)

~Zak

The Decapitated Mole
20th July 2004, 07:44 AM
Hey Gavin, welcome to fanfic!

Uh... anyway, congrats and all that. I'd figured you would be teh one, and I'm sure you'll do a damn good job of it. So have fun, and don't go MAD with POWER!!!

o_0
jimm

dratinihaunter13
20th July 2004, 06:47 PM
everyone was like, no not gavin, but after i gave them my amazingly convincing arguments and defended you to the grave, they finally caved and happily made ya mod. you are welcome =). cheers! look forward to working with you

Drago
21st July 2004, 07:04 AM
In the words of Al Pacino, Hoo-ha! (I dunno why. I just thought Al would be happy)
Well Gav, you've had this coming a long time, you're a great writer, and even beforehand were comfortably active. Really, I'm sure you'll do great things with FanFic. And now if anyone complains about LTL, they'll be messing with a mod! And surely, that gives you some description of uber powers. Like Firaga, or something.

Err, yeah. Congrats again Gav. :yes:

EDIT: Guess this also means you'll have to update your sig, eh?

Gavin Luper
27th July 2004, 02:40 AM
Thanks everyone! :lol: I'll do my best as the new mod. Someone hurry up and spam already, I haven't had a chance to use my powers yet ... mwahaha.

Oh, and Zak - how did you remember my embarrassing old name! It's shocking! I thought I covered my tracks well enough!

cheers everyone!

The Decapitated Mole
27th July 2004, 09:09 AM
You got it, chief.

EVRY1 REDS MY STRY ITZ C00L!!!!?!

0_O
JiMM

Andrew
27th July 2004, 06:16 PM
Hi, BME :wave:

How's SPP today?

mistysakura
28th July 2004, 05:46 AM
TDM and OzAndrew, don't spam. (Wait a sec, did I just tell Oz to not spam? Can someone tell me what's going on?) Anyway, our "newbiest Fanfic Mod ever" should be feeling a bit less newbieish by now, and he hasn't wrecked to forum yet! So congrats once again Gavin, and this topic is being closed.