PDA

View Full Version : multiple-laser vs dragon684 (Ref: Green Lanturn)

multiple-laser
20th July 2004, 05:13 AM
Im making a single battle open challenge to anyone who accepts.

4 on 4
1 week DQ
You send out first pokemon and Ill make first moves.
Arena: A field with a medium sized lake in the centre, with plenty of trees surrounding the field.
Also can someone ref please?

dragon684
20th July 2004, 05:29 AM
Alright I'll take the challenge. And I'll send out my genderless Staryu, Star.

multiple-laser
20th July 2004, 05:47 AM
Alright so do we wait for a ref or do i make my moves, ill send my pokemon and make my moves anyway.

Go Absol, Start off with a thunder wave towards Star, after that use thunder bolt, followed by a shockwave.

dragon684
20th July 2004, 04:16 PM
If it's ok I'd like to wait for a ref b4 I post.

multiple-laser
21st July 2004, 04:30 AM
nah its cool we can wait.

Green Lanturn
21st July 2004, 02:45 PM
If a ref is what you seek, I'd be glad to oblige and take that positon, if you dont mind.

Currently a Rookie ref.

~GL

multiple-laser
22nd July 2004, 04:41 AM
Nope I dont mind at all, thank you very much Green Lanturn

dragon684
23rd July 2004, 11:02 AM
Quickly set up a smaal substitute It should block the first 2 attacks, then come back with a toxic and finish the round of with thunderbolt.

substitute (small) ~ Toxic ~ T-bolt

Green Lanturn
23rd July 2004, 08:52 PM
At last we begin.BTW, M-L, please provide a gender for Absol.

Round 1:Dragon684 vs Multiple-laser

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pre-battle:

As we get set, we come to a nice field, full of trees, and with a nice big lake in the center. Oh what shall we see today. The first trainer to emerge is multiple-laser, who is immediately challenged by dragon684. Both trainers set themselves up, and grab a pokeball. Dragon's ball is thrown to reveal a genderless Staryu by the name of Star, no doubt the lake will help it for an edge. The other pokeball, m-l's, opens to reveal a sleek and dark Absol, who skirts the outside of the water. Both trainers issue their commands, and the battle commences!

Multiple-Laser:
Absol(? Absol)
Health:100%
Energy:100%
Thunder Wave~Thunderbolt~Shockwave

vs

Dragon684:
Star(G Staryu)
Health:100%
Energy:100%
Substitute~Toxic~Thunderbolt

This promising battle begins as Staryu concentrates real hard. Soon, there is a copy of itself(a nice little staryu doll) lying in it's place, it has since moved. Absol begins by emmitting waves of electrical energy, hoping to paralyze the Staryu. What he hits however, is the copy, which immediately absorbs the energy waves, nothing else happens.

Staryu's substitute still stands, so Absol attempts to break it by launching a sets of electric bolts at it. The doll seem to rip at the seams, but holds its ground(how aggravating). Meanwhile, Staryu has taken the oppurtunity to send a glob of toxic, purple goo hurtling at Absol. It hits him, and Absol wails in pain as the toxin burns into his bloodstream.

With one final attempt, the Absol sends a blast of electricity and electro waves towards the doll. this time he is succesful, as the doll bursts, scattering fluff all over. Star, though a water pokemon, still packs an electric punh, as it sends electric bolts at Absol, who falls to the grund when he is hit. When he at last rises, his hair is standing on end.

End of Round 1:

Multiple-Laser:
Absol(? Absol)
Health:93%
Energy:84%, poisened badly

vs

Dragon684:
Star(G Staryu)
Health:94%
Energy:89%

Dragon684 to attack first

~GL

dragon684
27th July 2004, 01:05 PM
Okay sorry for the delay. I was waiting for the reffing off my other match but since it seems to be taking so long.

Star again start of with a small substitute. Then use rain dance and finish with surf

Also green lanturn would you plz add the facts of poisoned, paralyzed and stuff like that? thank you

multiple-laser
28th July 2004, 04:24 AM
Ok Absol (femal btw) immediatly use cut, to tear open the substitute, while its using rain dance, jump in the air and use a combo of aerial ace and thunder together.

Green Lanturn
30th July 2004, 01:23 PM
Round 2: Dragon684 vs Multiple-laser
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the End of Round 1:

Multiple-Laser:
Absol(F Absol)
Health:93%
Energy:84%, poisened badly
Cut~Aerial ace/Tunder Combo

vs

Dragon684:
Star(G Staryu)
Health:94%
Energy:89%
Substitute~Rain Dance~Surf

The 2nd round of this intense battle begins with status effects all ready in work. Not willing to take a chance, Star once again begins by forming a doll of itself, sparing some energy into the doll. Absol wont have it this time as it runs at the newly formed doll, and with its black head-blade thing(pardon my bluntness), slashes open the doll, ripping it to shreds.

Staryu now begins to dance melodically around, summoning a rain storm into th area. Heavy downpours of rain begin. A drenched Absol was waiting for this, and she sets off with high speed, electricalc enrgy building in her body. With lightning speed, she slashes at the staryu, also electrocuting it in the process.

A very hurt star still has electric jolts bouncing off of it as it prepares its next attack, but when it realizes, it cannot move, as the electricity has paralyzed it. Absol is not all out of the trouble either. It seems that her fast moving helped to spread the poisen in her body much faster than normal, and she begins to feel the pain of the poisen.

End of Round 2:

Multiple-Laser:
Absol(F Absol)
Health:90%
Energy:70%, poisened has spread through its body

vs

Dragon684:
Star(G Staryu)
Health:68%
Energy:74%, paralyzed.

Multiple-laser to attack first.

~GL

multiple-laser
30th July 2004, 08:09 PM
Ok Absol, youve done great! its paralysed now so the fighting should be much easier. Go in for fast fighting, charge a thunderbolt onto your horn, and race up to Staryu and slash it giving it the thunderbolt at close range, after this jump back and use a Double Team.

dragon684
8th August 2004, 03:55 PM
start of with a substitute(small). Focus on it with all your might. If it works use surf to soak him and finish it of with blizzard to get the clones and maybe freeze the real absol.

If the first substitute didn't work try again on the second turn and finish with blizzard

substitute(small)~surf/substitute(small)~blizzard

Green Lanturn
12th August 2004, 08:50 PM
As I said in my other reffing battle, the reffing will indeed be up tomorrow.

Football practice all week holds me up, and at last, Hurricane Charley brings us a break.

Cya tomorrow.

~GL

Green Lanturn
15th August 2004, 11:31 AM
Alright then, sorry for the wait.

Round 3: Dragon684 vs Multiple-laser
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of Round 2:

Multiple-Laser:
Absol(F Absol)
Health:90%
Energy:70%, poisened has spread through its body
Slash/Thunderbolt combo~Double Team

vs

Dragon684:
Star(G Staryu)
Health:68%
Energy:74%, paralyzed.
Substitute~Surf~Blizzard

Round 3:

As we come back to this intense battle, we see that Absol has the advantage, though at a heavy price. Star, who was paralyzed in the last turn, tries as hard as it can to create another copy, and to sucess! Another staryu doll appears out of thin air, blocking anything that might come star's way. Absol, feeling the effects of the poisen, charges a thunderbolt to her horn, and prepares a pre-emptive strike.

She rushes at the staryu doll and cracks it open with ease. Much to her dismay, Star has rought the surf of the lake, causing it to come crashing down hard on the absol. When the rampage clears, absol is still in the middle of the lake, oh my!

Star takes the oppurtinity, and summons a massive blizzard to the fiueld or so it thinks. As it prepares to call the storm, its body stops moving, and control is no longer available. The paralyzation as taken effect! Things arent much better for Absol, who concentrates energy to make several clones, but as she is swimming, and the colnes are not, the clones dissapear, the real absol is apparent. The fast paceswiming helps the poisen to spread, causing much pain in the absol as this round comes to a close.

End of Round 3:

Multiple-Laser:
Absol(F Absol)
Health:72%
Energy:58%, badly poisened, swimming in the lake

vs

Dragon684:
Star(G Staryu)
Health:58%
Energy:65%, paralyzed took effect once this round, but it is confident

Dragon684 to attack first.

~GL

dragon684
15th August 2004, 02:40 PM
Try to take advantege while she's in the water. She must be soaked so freeze her with ice beam. Then unleash a thunderbolt and finish with swift.

ice beam~T-bolt~swift

multiple-laser
15th August 2004, 10:02 PM
Ok Absol quick jump out of the lake into midair and charge at Star using Aerial Ace, after that dodge the thunderbolt and use Facade, finish with Protect to protect from the swift attack.

multiple-laser
22nd August 2004, 04:25 AM
Ok sorry for posting again, im just bumping can someone please ref this?

Green Lanturn
22nd August 2004, 08:35 PM
Why yes, we can.

Round 4:Dragon684 vs Multiple Laser.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of Round 3:

Multiple-Laser:
Absol(F Absol)
Health:72%
Energy:58%, badly poisened, swimming in the lake
Aerial Ace~Facade~Protect

vs

Dragon684:
Star(G Staryu)
Energy:65%, paralyzed took effect once this round, but it is confident
Ice Beam~Thunderbolt~Swift

As we begin yet another round, we find absol swimming with the fishes. She trties to jump out of the water, but being in the middle and jumping with no momentum doesnt work, so she begins to swim as fast as she can towards the end. Star takes advantage of the situation, and launches an ice beam, knocking the absol back, and freezing over the top of the lake.

Absol now chages a full blast facade(as she is indeed poisened) which causes a massive break in the ice above her, letting her to get out. Star charges an thunderbolt, and sends it out onto the ice, shocking the Absol.

It seems that the electrical energy hurt staryu in the longshot, as it can not move for this round, paralyzation. All Absol does in rhetort is set up a veil of stars to block any incoming attacks, like there will be any,lol.

End of Round 4:

Multiple-Laser:
Absol(F Absol)
Health:54%
Energy:36%, badly poisened, on top of the ice.

vs

Dragon684:
Star(G Staryu)
Energy:40%, paralyzed took effect once this round

M-L to attack first.

~GL

multiple-laser
23rd August 2004, 05:26 AM
Ok Absol great job!, this time use double team followed by a quick aerial ace, also dodge any incoming attacks, grab onto Staryu and let loose a full blown thunder attack right onto the damn star!

dragon684
23rd August 2004, 10:52 AM
substitute(medium in seize)~swift/substitute(medium if first failed)~blizzard

Green Lanturn
30th August 2004, 07:03 PM
[size=3]Round 5: Dragon684 vs Multiple-laser
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of Round 4:

Multiple-Laser:
Absol(F Absol)
Health:54%
Energy:36%, badly poisened, on top of the ice.
Double Team~Aerial Ace~Thunder

vs

Dragon684:
Star(G Staryu)
Energy:40%, paralyzed took effect once this round
Substitute~Sub/Swift~Blizzard

Absol, now happy to be free of the water, is slowly losing energy due to the poisen. He begins by creating several copies of himself, not too many though, as his energy is getting to be REALLY low. Also not attacking, Star creates a small doll of itself.

Absol now goes swiftly and slashes across the doll, but the doll remains in place with a small slash across its chest. Star gathers several stars over its head, and they are sent over the field heading directly towards absol. They hit, revealing the true absol, and absol receives fair damage.

Staryu prepares one last attack for this round, a massive fury of ice. The massive storm reaches absol, and as he was running towards preparing a thunder attack, he was sent flying back instead.

End of round 5:

Multiple-Laser:
Absol(F Absol)
Health:29%
Energy:15%, badly poisened, no copies left.

vs

Dragon684:
Star(G Staryu)
Health:46%
Energy:17%, paralyzation didnt take effect this round. Substitute still standing.

Dragon684 to attack first.

~GL

dragon684
31st August 2004, 11:18 AM
SInce your substitute is still standing you shoulld be able to take a break. as long as it's stand you can take a pause. Else try to knock it out with a T-bolt

break~break/T-bolt~break/T-bolt

multiple-laser
2nd September 2004, 05:07 AM
Ok first off use Thunder!, put as much energy into it as you can while its having a break, then use facade followed by rest! Try to dodge the thunder bolts.

dragon684
13th September 2004, 11:55 PM
BUMPing for ref

Green Lanturn
14th September 2004, 11:30 AM
Sorry guys. I live in florida and we had that hurricane hit. I just got power back this sunday, so thats why i havent got the refing up yet. Itll be up later today.

~GL

Green Lanturn
15th September 2004, 07:24 PM
Alright, here is the long awaited reffing. Once again, sorry for the delay but mother nature cant help her enjoyment of attacking florida(i think we are on number 3 this season alone hitting us)

Round 6: Multiple-laser vs Dragon684

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Multiple-Laser:
Absol(F Absol)
Health:29%
Energy:15%, badly poisened, no copies left.
Thunder~Facade~Rest

vs

Dragon684:
Star(G Staryu)
Health:46%
Energy:17%, paralyzation didnt take effect this round. Substitute still standing.
Break~Break/T-bolt x2

With what may be the first KO coming to pass, tensions are high. Absol still has a fake plastic doll standing in front of it, partially ripped. He concentrates a massive amount of energy into sending a huge bolt of lightning at it. The substitute breaks, but absol spent way to much energy on a doll. Star meanwhile is living the high life by taking a rest.

With little energy left, Absol can do nothing but put a little effort into a facade attack, knocking back the staryu a little bit, and since he has a status infliction, the damage is greater. But it seems that poisen, fatigue, and a thunderbolt sent by the staryu have ended the battling for this absol, as it faints from fatigue and loss of health.

End of round 6:

Multiple-Laser:
Absol(F Absol)
Health:0%
Energy:0%, KOed due to fatigue and final attack

vs

Dragon684:
Star(G Staryu)
Health:34%
Energy:10%, paralyzation didnt take effect this round.

Multiple-laser to send out next pokemon and deliver the next attacks.

~GL