PDA

View Full Version : SSB:M Help

Chris 2.1
20th July 2004, 07:33 AM
Hey everyone. I'm getting the last few trophies needed in SSB:M, but I need the Celebi one. I hear Celebi only appears out of a Pokeball once you get something...it's called the damage counter or something...

It's been ages since I've played, so could someone tell me what I need to do to get this 'thing' which allows Celebi to become available out of Pokeballs?

Thanks

MetalScyther
20th July 2004, 07:57 AM
Did you check gameFAQs (www.gamefaqs.com)? Usually they have the most comprehensive information on any game, as all the guides there are written by game maniacs =] The site is loaded with information and I'm sure you can find what you need there.

VampireCharizard
20th July 2004, 08:10 AM
i heard somewhere that after you unlock EVERYTHING like all the feilds characters and modes then celebi can appear in 1player mode and then you get the trophy. idk if it's true though

Aipom Of Doom
20th July 2004, 05:03 PM
Once you unlock score display you can see celebi... I beleive you get score display by getting 5000 KO's in vs. mode.

Ultimate Pikachu
20th July 2004, 09:16 PM
You have to get the sound test.

Chris 2.1
21st July 2004, 07:42 AM
Yea, AOD is right, that sounds familliar to me. 5,000? *whimper* Umm can you like have 4 CPU players on a no-time-limit match? Then I could just go somewhere else, sleep, or water ski while the Ko's rack up...

The Muffin Man
21st July 2004, 07:57 AM
Pretty sure for it to count, you have to have at least ONE controller in there. Set it to a 99 stock lvl 1 Jigglypuff match at a lvl that's very hard to randomly be pushed off at...try Hyrule Temple. By the time you get back you'll probably be pretty high in time.

EDIT - Oh it's KOs. Actually just 3 lvl 9 comps at 99 stock and yourself at the same is good. That's nearly 400 KOs at most.

Razola
21st July 2004, 10:56 AM
It's Not Like We Have 5,000 Ssbm Threads.

A song by Raz.