PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Shower Days

Jay Umbreon
21st July 2004, 03:17 PM
Hey, I was listening to a NOFX song called 'Shower Days', and it got me thinking....about hygeine...yet about singing at the same time.

-----

1) Do you prefer Showers or Baths? and why?

2) How often do you take Showers/Baths?

3) Do you ever sing in the Shower/Bath?

4) Would you consider yourself a good singer? (rate yourself from 1-10 with 10 being best)

-----
1) I prefer showers, as baths take way too long, and I enjoy quick ones.
2) I take a shower every morning after I wake up. Don't wash my hair until every few days though.
3) All the time.
4) I sing in a band, but I wouldn't say I'm brilliant. I'd say 7/10.

~Jay

Gothic Animé
21st July 2004, 03:23 PM
Yes, we all want to know about me and my shower habits. :lol:

1. Showers. I find it extremely hard to wash my hair in the bath, and I just don't like baths anyway. *shrugs*
2. Usually once in the morning, though sometimes twice if I get extremely dirty or smelly sometime during the day.
3. No, I don't sing at all. Period.
4. Absolutely not. 1/10. And the fact that my voice is changing doesn't help. >_<

Indecent Exposure
21st July 2004, 03:30 PM
1. Showers. Easier, quicker, plus its a ***** to wash my hair while havign a bath :)

2. Bi-monthly.

3. Nope.

4. Nope. I wouldn't say I'm awful, but I'm bad and I therefore lack the confidence too, 2/10, and I'm beign generous :oh:

Crystal Tears
21st July 2004, 03:31 PM
I perfer showers, cause I can get in and out quickly, and not having to worry about what I smell like.

Pretty often,I miss saturday because saturday because I tend to sleep in and take a break from everything..

Err, sometimes.

4) Would you consider yourself a good singer
I guess a 5, I'm right in the middle.

~CT

Yoh Asakura
21st July 2004, 03:43 PM
1) Do you prefer Showers or Baths? and why? Shower. Bath = laying in your own filth.

2) How often do you take Showers/Baths? Shower every morning.

3) Do you ever sing in the Shower/Bath? Nope.

4) Would you consider yourself a good singer? (rate yourself from 1-10 with 10 being best) Pfft I would say 0 but since I can't 1.

Agent Elrond
21st July 2004, 03:55 PM

Showers, our water heater is broken so you can only get half a bath tub full of water at a time. ;_; But showers are faster anyway, soooo....

Twice a week, sometimes three, if I have the time.

Only when I'm the only one at home. >.>

4) Would you consider yourself a good singer? (rate yourself from 1-10 with 10 being best)

I'd say about 7, I have a good voice, but I'm not trained at all and sometimes I have trouble carrying a tune. I've gotten better since I started playing the guitar though. However, I can imitate each Beatle singing pretty darn well, if that counts for anything. *goes off humming Yellow Submarine*

abunaidesu
21st July 2004, 04:05 PM
both equal, but i prefer showers more. baths are better at night when i need to relax.

i take a shower everyday, unless im really sick and dont have the energy to do so. i only take baths once in a while.

no

negative one

Typact
21st July 2004, 04:39 PM
I like showers. They're much quicker when I'm in a hurry, and its easier to wash my hair and stuff with the running water.

I take a shower every night. I only take a bath when I need relaxation.

All the time... Even when the radio's not on! xD

Actually, yes. I don't take lessons or anything, but I like how I sing. Maybe 6/10.

Toxicity
21st July 2004, 05:35 PM

~*~*~*~*~

1. Showers because they're quicker and easier to take. I'm not a fan of lying in your own filth and soap, despite how my mom is...

2. As many times a week as possibly...usually one at day/night, but sometimes I lack energy to stand up for 5-10 minutes when ill.

3. No...

4. 0/10; I suck...;_;

Krystalline Kabutops
21st July 2004, 06:19 PM

I don't really care either way. Showers are good if you need to be somewhere soon, and baths are good for relaxing.

Daily.

You're kidding, right? o_o; I've never sung in my life.

Fai D. Flowright
21st July 2004, 06:22 PM

1.) Definitely Showers. Basically because I can make my mom and dad have to wait on the hot water tank! ~_~;

2.) During school season, everyday. During SV, usually every other or third day...

3.) I sing everywhere I go. I've even been known to sing in my sleep!

4.) I consider myself to be a very good singer, 9/10. Want a sample? ^_^

Crystal Mew
21st July 2004, 06:24 PM
1. Showers. Only because they are faster...and the fact that you sit in your own filth in a bath makes me sick :yes:

2. every other day..during summer. when school starts, everyday

3. depends, sometimes if a song is in my head at the time, then I'll sing it

4. 3 :wave:

Aipom Of Doom
21st July 2004, 06:42 PM
1) Showers. Mostly because our bathtub is in a crappily-walled room and my parents won't let us use it because they're afraid it will rot the walls ;o.

2) Once a day.

3) Never >:O.

4) no. 1/10 at best.

Craig
21st July 2004, 09:15 PM
1) Do you prefer Showers or Baths? and why? Showers. Baths take too long, and are just stationary.

2) How often do you take Showers/Baths? Every day, except maybe not on a saturday.

3) Do you ever sing in the Shower/Bath? No

4) Would you consider yourself a good singer? (rate yourself from 1-10 with 10 being best) 2

serebii spp joe

youdontknowme
21st July 2004, 11:34 PM
1. Showers. Baths = too much water, too much time
2. Everyday, except if I'm stuck to the computer or have other things to do.
3. Rarely
4. Surprisingly, I believe I'm good at singing. 7/10 or 8/10

mr_pikachu
22nd July 2004, 12:32 AM
I vastly prefer baths, because they're much more relaxing.

Every day. Doesn't everyone?

Yeah. I sing the songs from my favorite Pokemon CDs. *laughs nervously*

-42. I have a terrible voice. But I'm very good with music, as long as I don't have to sing. ^^;

cd
22nd July 2004, 02:17 AM
1. showers. easier + more convenient.
2. every day or every second day.
3. no.
4. pretty bad. 3/10.

shazza
22nd July 2004, 02:41 AM
-I shower. I only take baths when I want to relax.
-Once a day or once every two days, but in the holidays like once a week. I only wash my hair once a week though, my hair looks ****ing gay when it has just been washed.
-No.

Red Angel
22nd July 2004, 02:58 AM

Showers, becuse I'm lazy.

Depends on how much I sweat. No less than 2 times a week, more if I've been doing a lot of physical activity.

No. Just... no.

Find a nice, sharp pencil. Now stick it in your left eye while running face-first into a wall. That's aproximately how enjoyable my singing is.

Gaborn
22nd July 2004, 03:05 AM
1) I'm a shower person all the way. Something about normal baths doesn't seem very sanitary to me (although I don't suppose you would prefer a bath if you were covered in filth).

2) I shower on a daily basis, unless something happens which prevents me from doing so. My hair gets kind of afro-ish if I don't wash it on a regular basis.

3) Singing in a shower? Sure, I do that. The accoustics are great in the bathroom.

4) Not to sound full of myself, but definitely 10/10. I've gone through years of training, and have had lead roles in quite a few Operas.

^^;

suzie
22nd July 2004, 05:29 AM
shower because its quicker.

everyday. except in the summer sometimes i forget :confused:

yep

4) Would you consider yourself a good singer?
id say a solid 10, borderline 11

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
22nd July 2004, 05:29 AM

1.) I prefer baths cause they are much more relaxing. Also it's not such a gamble what temperature the water has than when you take a shower. Under the shower you might be in for a surprise when you turn the water on. And ever since Psycho showers are spooky anyway.

2.) Not more than once a week. Baths are something for when you have lots of time. So usually I have to take a shower instead which I do daily.

3.) No, people might hear me and I only sing when no one's around.

4.) Yes, when I can sing bass or basically deeper. To give you an idea, I sing very well in the pitch of e.g. the Pet Shop Boys. 9/10 I suck when singing in a high voice. 2/10

kainashi
22nd July 2004, 08:39 AM
1) showers since they are faster.

2) everyday.

3) not really but sometimes i do.

4) 3/10

nightcrow
22nd July 2004, 10:24 AM
1. I prefer showers, taking a bath every day is a waste of time.
2. Everyday usually.. I might skip a day during summer if I don't feel like showering.. but otherwise every day.
3. I used to, a LOT.. then I realised I couldn't sing :no:
4. 1/10, I am horrible at singing

AntiAsh Superstar
22nd July 2004, 10:59 AM
1. Showers, simply coz I'd much rather hop in, scrub, then get out than go to all the hassle of running a bath. There's only so many hours in a day yanno!

2. Try to fit one in every day, this does have a tendancy to become less frequent given my amazing ability to get distracted in the mornings and only start moving five minutes before I'm supposed to be leaving the house. :heh:

3. Yeah, it's mainly to compensate for the fact that the bathroom's the only place in the house that I can't take my CD player. :oh:

4. Depends on what I'm singing... I dislike my own voice quite a bit so 3/10 normally coz tho I can keep a tune I still sound ****e. If I'm singing a song by an actual band then 7/10 coz mercifully I can do reasonable impressions whilst singing and everyone else's voices sound a hell of a lot better than mine. :)

Leon-IH
22nd July 2004, 11:08 PM
1. Showers, i dont like lying down unless im goin to sleep

2. every day.

3. yep, i sing Pantera

4. about 5/10, easy to sing Snake Eyes (best song evar)

Anju
23rd July 2004, 12:11 PM
1. Showers. Bath is like sitting in your own filth(unless you took a shower before)

2. Every morning if possible.

3. I don't sing in the shower anymore.

4. 6/10 I think I have a good singing voice, but not anything fantastic. I also don't sound very good when I raise my voice.

Kojiro
23rd July 2004, 12:16 PM
1.Showers definately, I think they are more fun, and sitting in a tub full of water is weird.

2. I take 1 everyday, at a random time, 2 if I did alot of physical activity that day. Or if I'm bored.

3. I sing, and practice my impersonation skills.

4.Well, let's say I am better at singing foreign songs then english, I'm about a 7, unless it is Lucky Lukcy, then I am a full blown 10!

Starmew15
25th July 2004, 08:05 PM

~Jay

1. I prefer showers because I don't have a bathtub ;)

2. I take a shower once a day, or maybe once every other day. I have really short hair, so it's not that big of a deal anyway.

3. Never, my sister's room is right next door. If I sing, she makes fun of me to no end.

4. I'm not that great of a singer because my voice is very low. I can't even sing high notes. 4/10