PDA

View Full Version : Yu-Gi-Oh Junior: Episode Three, Trailer

Dark Sage
21st July 2004, 06:34 PM
They have survived Anastasia Pegasus's Duelist Labyrinth...

They have defeated Remi and Set and his City of Souls...

Now, having lived seventeen years on the small planet known as earth, it seems that Yugi, Mary, Clive, and Peter have a pie in the sky future. Each has a dedicated love life, college applications have been accepted, and finances are no problem.

It seems a great opportunity when their old friend and ally Siegfried Kaiba invites them to his invitation-only tournament, to be held on his special resort island known as Duelatopia. Situated in the Bikini Atoll, the city is a wonder of architechture, ruled by a mysterious armored figure calling himself the Master of Games. Siegfried promises them the greatest Duel Monsters tournament that has ever been held, and they can't help but accept.

But hardships lie in wait for the duelists. Rivalries begin as soon as they board the boat. In the streets of Duelatopia, figures with ties to the past await, ready to test their own legacies against Yugi and his friends. Challenges await which will try their dueling skills to the limits.

And a deeper secret exists in the darkest corners of Duelatopia, one that will rattle the gates of Hell, shake the streets of Heaven, and threaten everything in-between.

The duels will be fiercer, the Monsters will be tougher, the opponents will be nastier, the challenges will be greater, the adventures will be more amazing than ever before!

The tournament has begun...

The legacy has been planted...

The Mandate has been written...

Heaven help them...

Yu-Gi-Oh Junior

Episode Three

The Mandate of Heaven

Coming August 11th to the Pokemasters Fanfiction Boards

Dark Sage
27th July 2004, 06:33 AM
Thirty-Seven years ago, Mako Tsunami was the greatest Water-based duelist of his time.

This year, in Duelatopia, meet his pride and joy.

ORIN TSUNAMI

He's as restless as the sea, and he's coming to Duelatopia...

Shuppet Master
27th July 2004, 11:00 AM
Wow! So,we're gonna see Mako Tsunami's child dueling! This is great. Mako was one of the coolest duelists in Yu-Gi-Oh,and here we see another Aqua-theme duelist! Can't wait!

Perfect Chaos
27th July 2004, 11:25 AM
Wow, this looks to be really good. And we have another fellow duelist joining in in the fray. I look forward to reading this Venasaur ;)

-$∑@π

Chris 2.1
27th July 2004, 03:30 PM
Venusaur, great to see a trailer, but there's a topic in the Writers Lounge for this, named 'Coming to a Forum near you...'. Could you pop it in there? Cheers, that's what the thread's for, after all :sweat4:

EDIT: It's...already in there!

Ok, well Venu, I know when you have a new fic planned you get really sorta anxious to show it to others, and it's usually hard to bottle up all these exciting plot turns, characters and whatever, but don't milk it! I think this is sorta uneccessary, IMHO.

FusionSonicX
29th July 2004, 12:10 AM
Like I told you before, I do look forward to find out the fate of Yugi and his friends. I look forward to see Orin Tsunami make his first apperance in your legacy.

Snakes N' Legends
29th July 2004, 08:25 PM
I can't wait to read the fanfic and see Orin in action ... plus the other characters in your fanfic. Hopefully, the surprises, twists and shocks will be much better than in the last two.

Loupeitak
30th July 2004, 12:42 AM
Whoa man, i'm tired. Just caught up by reading Legacy of the Duelist and City of Souls.

I'm hoping this to come soon as i finally caught up and i want to read more ;)

I'm really looking forward for this :)

Dark Sage
30th July 2004, 06:59 AM
The city of Chicago has spawned some colorful characters.

Carl Sandberg. Ernie Banks. Michael Jordan. Oprah Winfrey.

The latest sensation from that place will be not nearly as nice...

"Nasty" Kanasta

He's no Loony Toon, and he's heading for Duelatopia...

Gavin Luper
30th July 2004, 07:33 AM
Just moved the trailer in here because there's no actual fic in this thread. Anything non-fic goes in here, so yeah, just so ya know for next time :D

Cheers!

Dark Sage
3rd August 2004, 11:35 AM
Tea Gardner was a sweet young girl who occassionally dueled with a Fairy Deck.

Not all Fairy duelists are as nice as she was...

Persephone Amore

The Dark Fairy Queen is coming to Duelatopia, and she's taking no prisoners.

-

Dark Sage
7th August 2004, 07:37 AM
Siegfried Kaiba has promised that Duelatopia will be a virtual paradise for duelists.

But even in a paradise, a few haloes sometimes slip.

In the deepest depths of Duelatopia he waits...

Zaurius

Who is he? What does he want? What are his plans?

Soon, all Hell will be break loose.

-

FusionSonicX
8th August 2004, 12:42 PM
Dude, this preveiws are cool. I think this fic deserves Degrassi's 100% Intense logo! Good trilogies always come in threes and The Mandate of Heaven will come that come true! Way to go Venusaur!

Later Days,
FusionSonicX