PDA

View Full Version : Spiderman help

Fett One
2nd February 2003, 01:52 PM
I have the first Spiderman game made by Activision for my computer. The game worked fine but I just recently got a new computer and I have encounted a few problems. The game now moves twice as fast. At first I considered this to be a new challenge since I've beaten the game so many times already but than a few problems occured. At the end of the level Scale The Girders when you jump onto the crate Spiderman is moving so fast that he falls before the crate does. This causes him to pass right through the crate and this registers him as not standing on anything so I automatically die. When you do a level select and start on the next level you also automatically die since it picks up where the last level left off with me falling through that crate and dieing. Another error that has occur is in the level Sewage Plant. When you hit the switch the water is suppose to go under the floor for a brief time so that you can drop down and get into the next room. Now the water imediately comes back up the second it touchs the floor preventing you from getting into the next room. Does anyone know why this is happening and if there is a patch to fix this?

Incase this might help you figure out whats wrong, my computer is a 2 ghz, AMD 2200, Geforce 4 video card, and uses Windows XP. I already tried setting the compatibility to Windows 95/98/ME and that didn't help.