PDA

View Full Version : :*:Every Heart:*: (It begins...Limited LSUs)

Toxicity
26th July 2004, 03:08 AM
No complaining, this is going up.

Emotions...They are known to us as something that controls our daily life. However, most people weren't aware that if the core of one's heart were to be tainted with negativity(hatred, envy, etc.), that would bring them towards oblivion. Most who experience this become emotionless; however, a few have been twisted towards evil. And, unfortunately, that is what happened to a man we shall look at...

The story, unbelieved but true, takes us back around 500 years. Back then was a time of civil war among the Pokemon World, and when he rose to power, he claimed he would try to settle the war down. However, he was merely a cruel, greedy ruler and fooled many. His dream: to create a dimmension to trap every child he believed would be able to defeat him. However, it would only be possible if he possessed a jewel of mysterious power...yet he would have to go through its guardian, a young woman forgotten in history who was stronger than he.

The lord sought out the core of her power, which was her heart, containing strong, deep emotion. He turned towards darkness, and found a way to weaken her: by dwindling her emotions. The magic he used was sucessful, and when she was weakened, she was brutally killed by the lord's underlings. He took the jewel and began to set out, gaining eternal youth(in which he'll only die if killed), and his dimension became the perfect trap.

It is now late 2004 and the final test on the 'game' were taking place. He lured in his victims with a contest in which the ten winners would be able to test it out. The game was much like Mario Party 2 in which players could master 3-D battles, adventure worlds, and play mini-games. He tracked down every child and teenager in the Pokemon World. From there, he found only ten trainers(one who happened to be the young woman's reincarnation) who seemed dangerous. The contestents who did enter were all children dreaming of being pokemon masters. The winners were the ten teenagers who did not even enter the contest.
----------------
You happen to be one of the ten. It's a calm, pure autumn day as you relax at home for the weekend. When the mail arrives, you stumble upon an invitation from "The Creator". You read in which you are invited to the ceremony in which you will play the game in Slateport City(the next day). You decide to go anyway despite confusion of winning a contest you didn't enter. With everything you might need and your Pokemon, you set out for Slateport by Ferry, Magnet Train, or by Pokemon.

When you arrive, you and nine other trainers are led into a waiting room with snacks, beverages, and television. You are told to wait for now until the game is set up, so you wait. About an hour later, a group of Houndoom arrive with blindfolds. The creator comes on the intercom again and says for you to go to a Houndoom, place the blindfold on, and follow it, and if you refuse to you are ordered to leave immedietely(thought the doors are locked as soon as he is finished). Despite confusion, you go ahead and do so, and follow the Houndoom into nowhere.

When it's over, you are left standing out in the middle of nowhere. Some take off the blindfold, and encounter merely pure darkness. Shocked, some panic, some worry. The creator's voice comes on again and he says there's nothing to worry about. And as he finishes, some lights turn on and colored smoke rains down from the sky. You feel weakened as you suffer the gas and faint, eventually being sucked through a portal.
--------------------
You all awake in another place: a haunted forest if you must say(sorta Horror Land in MP2). Some might have changed appearance, but you all, for some reason, have a weapon now. You check for your Pokemon, and find that some are gone, leaving you with one or two. The face of the creator appears in front of you as he says that if you can survive in this world, you will get your Pokemon back. But for now, you are stuck, with nine other people. You must stick together in order to survive, and play through the changing world until you reach the end(if there is one, that is).

The 'Players'(in order of reserve/SU):
1.Me/Chihiro 'Skye' Silverstone
2.Crystal Tears/Ricki
3.-/Deathborn/-/Jack Korso
4.Psychic_Suzanne/Naomi Nebras
5.Mystic_clown/Rikku "Osiris" Fuyaro
6.HbCharizard/Kevin "VG" Pliskin
7.Linc/Ran Mikara
8.darktyranitar/Ryu Samura
9.PoLHaruko-san/Asuka Takahashi

The Henchmen:
'Monitors': Executives/Admin. They make sure the plot twists are carried out. I'll allow five:
1.Me/Naruto Izanagi(Kami no Youkai)
2.Mystic_clown/Jacques Orlando(Mad Jack)
3.Nabooru23/Adrien Wess(Chaos)
'Hackers': The Grunts. They perform the tasks leading to plot twists. As many as come.

"The Creator" is open to anybody who wants it and I believe can play him well!(just use the Henchmen form, but Rank, uniform, and codename don't apply)

The SU Forms:
'Players':
Name: (can have nicknames)
Appearance: (may change in the game world...but if it does, list the appearances for both worlds)
Personality:
Pokemon: (Up to six maximum. In the game, you can have two at the most. Those who go into the game should have a * by their name)
Weapon: (You are given one weapon in the game(if sais, etc., of course it should be in a pair). Keep it limited to swords, boomerangs, staffs, etc.)
Items: (You have your items in the game. Limited to six items at first(ten of each kind at most if a Healing Item), but can get more as game continues.)
History:
Theme Song:
Relationships:
Other:

Henchmen:
Name:
Codename: (what your alias among the rest is)
Appearance: (the uniforms resemble that of the rockets, except the Monitors have dark blue without emblems, and Hackers have no 'R')
Personality:
Pokemon: (Up to six)
Weapon: (same rules apply as for the Players)
History:
Theme Song:
Relationships:
Other:

My SUs:
'Player'

Name: Chihiro 'Skye' Silverstone
Appearance: Chihiro has a lanky body structure, with muscle in small amounts from training in Martial Arts(mostly TaeKwonDo). She stands about 5'6".
Real World: Her eyes were deep forest green and her hair was straight and a deep dark brown, almost black, about a few inches below her shoulders with dark blue streaks dyed in and always worn down, but sometimes she wore a dark blue headband to hold back her bangs. Her skin had a bit of paleness due to lack of sunlight, but she can go without sunburn by what seems like a 'tanning gene' passed down to her. She normally dressed in a dark red long-sleeved shirt(with a white undershirt) and khaki pants that appeared flared. Her shoes were grey and dark blue Nikes. She also had six small silver hoop earrings(three in each ear) and a silver spiked choker with a Celtic cross.
The Game: She still has her headband, shoes, earrings, and choker, but her eyes are now pure forest green. Her skin is still a bit pale, but her arms and legs now have a light tan. She now has a black shirt which ends an inch or two past her bellybutton and sleeves ending a few inches past her elbow, and dark blue pants of khaki material that fit around her waist, yet the legs are a bit long.
Personality: Chihiro is rather quiet, shy and reserved, usually thinking even with her polite ways, people won't like her first impression. She appears calm, and is strong-willed and shrewd, but is hopeless and depressed after having nowhere to turn and suppressing her feelings that have tattered her a bit. She's really nice when she comes out of her shell, but seems to trust her Pokemon more than anybody else.
Pokemon:
Umbreon-F-Kagome*
Milotic-F-Tethys*
Raichu-M-Raiden
Cacturne-M-Mexico
Arcanine-M-Ninja
Weapon: A large, but light, boomerang that she can secure over her back.
Items: Hyper Potion(x5), Full Heal(x10), CD/mp3 player, and a small sack for berries.
History: Chihiro was born in Lavender Town and was raised there by her mother. Apparently her father(a few years younger than her mother) was almost forced into marriage, but he turned down for the sake of his sanity...she was born a few months after that. She seemed to feel unloved by her mother whose life completely revolved around men and work, and had no choice but to flee at the age of six. She survived on the streets for about a month where she found Kagome as an ill, young Eevee and nursed her back to health(the two after that were unseperable)...until she ran into her mother's younger half-sister, Sabrina(yes, the Gym Leader...-.-). Sabrina took her and Kagome in and she's been with her since. Chihiro endured hardships in school, especially being taunted because she didn't know who her father was. She has trained Kagome and her other Pokemon between Kanto and Johto starting at ten, eventually forming a well-balanced team. At thirteen she encountered Rikku after taking a small break from the Johto League, resulting a battle that ended in a draw. She's noticed that he's been lurking around Saffron ever since, maybe because he wants to defeat her...
Theme Song:
"Outside" by Staind
"My Immortal" by Evanescence
Relationships: Friend of Ricki. Also the figure 'rival' of Rikku and Ryu, but eventually develops feelings for both.
Other: *steps away* She's the reincarnation of the young woman who tried to stop the creator centuries ago.

Monitor

Name: Naruto Izanagi
Codename: Kami no Youkai
Appearance: Naruto has a semi-muscular build, and pretty much in good condition. His eyes are a dull dark brown and his hair is trimmed short and black with a light amount of violet tint hidden in. His skin has a light tan added, despite it is unknown considering that he's Asian. He almost always wears the Monitor uniform, but ocasionally he wears a silver chain neck with a small bottle containing some sort of vial.
Personality: Normally silent and assumingly emotionless, he seems to have an air of paranoia and insecurity looming about him. He acts headstrong and arrogant towards the Hackers, he is silent around the monitors, and really cares for his Pokemon.
Pokemon:
Typhlosion-M-Flare
Gardevoir-F-Gypsy
Victreebel-M-Toxic
Sharpedo-M-Shark
Sableye-M-Corundum
Mawile-F-Geminia
Weapon: A pair of Sais, which he rarely uses.
History: Naruto grew up a life of insercurity. His father was a hitman for the mafia, and his mother seemed to never be around. Eventually, his father was killed and mother apparently poisoned when he was 10. He fled home before he met his fate, and met Flare while on the run. He trained other Pokemon until his insecurity overcame him when he was 15, where he spent about a year in an insane asylum. When he was released, he seemed fresh and ready to go on. When he was eighteen, he joined Team Rocket and was there until it collapsed after the Silph Co. incident. After that, he was lured in by the Creator and soared through the ranks through a couple of years.
Theme Song:
"Just Take It" by Staind
"Anthem of Our Dying Day" by Story of the Year
Relationships: Resents Mad Jack for some unknown reason...
Other: *steps away again*

~*~Chihiro Silverstone~*~

I was laying on the couch in the living room on my stomach, head facing the TV which wasn't on. I had tear stains down my face, my eyes drooping with sorrow. I had been in this state for two and a half days straight. I was too depressed to get up, ever since that night where I realized what Mike had said to me were all lies: how he had been with some wench named Fiona all this time, I had been alone all along. People, including that blasted Rikku who I've seen coming to battle me for the past two years, have come to the door asking for me, but Sabrina covered it up that I was sick. My friends had been talking how I came back from the party the other night sick, but I had went back with tears.

Chihiro, you should go back out, my aunt said through telepathy, They really miss you.

They probably wish I was dead, I replied back, causing Sabrina to sigh. Kagome, my beloved Umbreon, came towards me with a slip of mail for me, dropping it next to me. I faked a smile to thank her, as I slowly opened it. I read through it, and it was for some stupid contest I didn't enter.

Dear Chihiro Silverstone,

Congratulations! You have won our Pokemon: World of Excitement sweepstakes! You can now try the game for yourself before it is released in a few weeks. The event shall happen at the Slateport Oceanic Museum at 2:00 PM on Saturday, November 27, 2004. We hope you can make it!

Sincerely,
Pokemon:WoE Sweepstakes

"Great," I whispered to myself, "Might as well go before I'm thrown out of the house for a few hours..." I sat up with a sore body, petting Kagome. The sorrowful aura in her dark blue rings and soft grey eyes turned into happiness. If I was going to Slateport for tommorow's thing, I might as well take the magnet train, despite how it takes hours, almost a day. Checking the clock, it read 3:00 PM; if I hurried over to the station, I could be in Slateport by about noon tomorrow. I rushed to my room and packed up my things: Full Heals, Hyper Potions, my berry sack, and my CD/mp3 player. I slipped down my Poke'Balls with the rest of my Pokemon and money to purchase a ticket and whatever food comes to mind. Kagome leapt on my shoulder as I head out the door with the back rested on my back.

"Where are you going?" Sabrina asked with hidden joy that I was leaving for somehwere.

"To Slateport for some thing. Read the letter I left on the counter for information." I replied, before slipping out the door towards the station, which was a few blocks away from the house and gym. I sighed, with a feeling this was all a trick, like Mike was: a trick in order to cause me sorrow.

When I arrived, I stood in the line. When I got to the counter, I purchased the ticket and got on a train heading for Johto and Hoenn. I passed down the aisle and sat down in one of the empty areas, looking at the European-style design of the seating areas. I closed the door and sat there, trying to forget the pain of the other night. I noticed a familiar face step through the aisle outside: Rikku. Why would he be on a train? Possibly the same reason as I? Sighing, I leaned against the window, Kagome resting on my lap. I slowly tried to dosed off, thinking I should get some sleep if I was going to be on a train for hours. It slowly took off, and I closed my eyes, heading west.

I'll get to the main thing when everybody starts posting, so start posting!

-/Deathborn/-
26th July 2004, 05:16 AM
Name: Jack Korso
Appearance: Black hair,dark blue eye(you'll see why),he wears a solid grey or black t-shirt and black jeans. After quite a few stunts,like he Everest and Marianas stunts,he had to get mechanical lungs(Everest),a cyborg eye(opening his eyes in 250 ft water),arm(from his Everest stunt),and leg(from his Bungee-off-ESB-Stunt). All of them are on his left side. Except for the lungs. The arm is a little oversized,it can turn from a hand to almost anything.
But that 'anything' does NOT include bombs,nukes,flamethrowers,etc..

Personality: Pretty daring,considering he has done stuff like bungee jumping off of the Empire State Building,going into the Marianas Trench with only an air tank,the list goes on. He also summited Everest without Oxygen(or at least the 20,000-29,02. He's cunning,smart,and clever about strategy.
Pokemon:

Aggron/M/Aragorn
Swampert*/M/Osaris
Seviper/F/Shelob
Armaldo*/M/Armaldo

Weapon: A sword that's about 6 ft in length,the blade is made supprisingly from steel and titanum(hope that's acceptable,or will I have to use iron or something like that?). It is also very wide,about 2'' across. The hilt allows for two hands to grab the blade,so Jack has much control over it.
Items: 4 Daggers made of..pewter.
History: Did stunts that were pretty crazy(see appearance and Personality),and the consequnces were getting cyborg parts for his left eye,arm,and leg. He also needed mechanical lungs. Other than that,getting tons of money after doing stunts. Doesn't have much of a history.
Theme Song: (Why do we need this,sounds pretty useless to me)
Relationships: None.
Other: The pewter daggers is a joke when I played D&D with a friend. It was the funniest thing.

-Jack Korso-

Testing that mechanical arm was harder than Jack thought. He looked around,outside his house,and in his car to make sure no one was looking at him or spying on him.
His arm turned to a shotgun. Not the oldies,but the .22 caliber big guns.
FOOM
The thing went off. Jack looked around again.
FO-FOOM
It went off twice in a row. One small hole in the celling.
"Now for the N20 thrower..."
The celling turned to frost.
"Now this IS fun..heheheh..."

:

Later,Jack was sorting through his mail,when he came across a most peculiar one-

Dear Jack Korso,

Congratulations! You have won our Pokemon: World of Excitement sweepstakes! You can now try the game for yourself before it is released in a few weeks. The event shall happen at the Slateport Oceanic Museum at 2:00 PM on Saturday, November 27, 2004. We hope you can make it!

Sincerely,

"Damnit. I didn't enter this thing. Oh,well. Slateport it is. In the meantime,I'll test my arm some more. Testing grenade launcher!!!"
BOOOOOOOOOM
"DAMNIT! BACKFIRED AGAIN!"
---

Linc
26th July 2004, 09:35 AM
Name: Ran Mikara, often called 'Blaze'
Appearance: A young boy who stands about 5'7". He wears a blue sleeveless tee-shirt and a dark green vest over it, and he wears black shorts. He has a brown belt that he keeps his two favorite Pokemon's Poke'Balls, which he will use in the game world, so it'll say later. He also has a backpack in which he has his other Pokemon in.
Personality: He's very serious, but is friendly also, and he can crack some pretty good jokes. He usually plans things out before acting, but when its a matter of life or death, he sometimes acts before thinking.
Pokemon: Houndoom M*, Aggron m*, Charmeleon f
Weapon: A staff with a blade at the end. The wooden part is black and red with orange flame-like markings on it.
Items: Super Potion x3
Drawing Pad+Pencils
History: He has Pokemon Battled all his life, and he beet a Gym Leader when he was 8, he uses strategy rather than sheer power, but sometimes he just attacks head-on. He found his two favorite Pokemon underground, but he doesn't know how Houndoom got there.
Theme Song:
None
Relationships: None
Other: *pulls out rusty knife and stabs repeatedly*

-=Ran "Blaze" Mikara=-
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Aggron! Flamethrower!" I shouted as a stream of powerful flames roared out of Aggron's mouth. The wave of fire rammed into the Meganium, knocking it out. The opponent threw another Poke' Ball, revealing a Dusclops. "Houndoom, Fire Blast, Aggron, Earthquake!" I shouted. Houndoom launched an enourmous fireball, as Aggron stamped the ground with his massive foot. Cracks covered the ground, and a large boulder shifted from the ground up into the air. The fireball headed right towards the rock, and it shot up the slanted side, going straight into the air. The earthquake continued at the Dusclops, all its partners defeated, but it didn't work. The Dusclops laughed as the earthquale passed right by, but it didn't notice the blast of fire falling from the sky.
BOOOOOM!!!
The Fire Blast worked perfectly, KOing the Dusclops with one hit. "Amazing, Ran 'The Blaze' Mikara knocked out all his opponents with one hit. That's one young trainer I wouldn't want to mess with!" Shouted the announcer. The crowd roared with excitement. "Now, for Ran's final opponent, it will be a three-on-three match!"
Easy, I thought, I've mastered 3-on-3. The next trainer rose from the center of the stadium, but I was distracted by a Pidgeot that was diving towards me. It landed about five feet away, and I approached it, picking the piece of paper from its beak.

Dear Ran Mikara,

Sincerely,

"Hmm, sounds like fun, even though I didn't enter. I'll finish the tourney first, and then it's off to Slateport!"

Haruko
26th July 2004, 09:55 PM
Name: Asuka Takahashi
Nickname: Kokoro, her middle name, though calling her Asuka is alright too.
Appearance: Around 5 foot 9 even, Asuka has brown hair that goes to her shoulders, and blue eyes, almost the same color as a Dragonair's blue. Her hair is kept in a loose, tomboy-ish ponytail with a rubberband. She wears a white long-sleeve shirt with the same color of her eyes as the sleeves and collar and a pair of blue jean-capris. Her shoes are the ones you don't have to tie, they're the same color style as her shirt. She also has a silver chain necklace around her neck with a fragment of a Moon Stone hanging. It's a good luck charm from her mom.(The only thing that changes is her ponytail, which is no longer there...but otherwise, no changes.)
Personality: Asuka can be quite rough and...sorta boyish for a girl, not meaning that she 'like-likes' girls, but she's just really tomboyish. If you feel right to Asuka, then she'll be friendly to you..but be warned, anyone who isn't a friend of her is considered her enemy. She takes her Pokemon training seriously, and tends to treat her pokemon with care.

To a friend, she could be pretty self-sacrificing, puting other's needs before hers. So...I guess it's better to ge be her friend than an Enemy.
Pokemon:
Dragonair-F*
Togetic-F
Magikarp-M(New to her arsenal)
Seadra-F
Flygon-M*
Weapon: A Halbard(sp), which is like a staff, but has a 2 blade's at each end. The handle of hers is black, and seems to be as tall as her.
History: Growing up in Blackthorn all her life, she recently moved to Dewport with her mother. When she was younger, around 4, her parents divorced and moved away, her dad living in Slateport and her living in Blackthorn. Her mother was a Gym Trainer for Clair until recently, when her mother decided to move to Dewport. Asuka's life is pretty normal,besides the whole parent thing.

She caught her first Pokemon, her Dratini(Now a Dragonair), when she got lost one day when she was around 7 when she was playing on the route below Blackthorn. A Donphan was about to attack her when the Dratini's mother, A Dragonair, saved her. The Dragonair then gave her one of her full born Dratini's so that this would never happen again...and the 2 have been inseperable since.
Theme Song:
1.DEEP into BLUE-By:Tackey and Tsubasa
2.Innocent -Mujaki na Mama de--By Wada Kouji
Relationships:None yet.
Other:

Asuka Takahashi

"Mom! We're running out of Pokemon food...again..."I yelled across the hallway into the den, which is where my mom was. I was in the kitchen, feeding my Pokemon for what had seemed to be the 10th time today.
"Then run to the store and buy somemore, or teach your pokemon not to eat as much."She yelled back, concentrating more on her afternoon soaps then what was around her. I sighed I gave the rest of the food to Togetic, feeding Seadra and Magikarp differently(like with a fish tank..x.x).

"Hun, get the mail!"My mom yelled at me as I returned all my pokemon except for Dragonair.
"I didn't hear the mailtruck yet.." I replied to her. I then heard the all familar mailtruck's door close, and I walked towards the front of the house, outside where the mailbox was.

"You got something in the mail today."The maillady smiled, handing me a bunch of mail. I smiled, thanking her, and walked back to the house, flipping through the mail.
"Junk, Junk...Pokemon Dragon Magazine..Bills..Ahh, here we go."I talked to myself as I sorted the mail. I took the magazine and the mail that I got and sat on the loveseat in the Living room, giving my mom her mail.

"Whatcha Gotttttttttttt?"My mom asked curiously, like a little kid seeing someone with candy or a toy. She walked over and sat next to me as I opened the letter.

"[i]Dear Asuka Kokoro Takahashi,

Sincerely,
Pokemon:WoE Sweepstakes"I read silently to myself. I looked at my mom, who re-read the letter.
"I didn't enter this contest.."I said,"How could've they have gotten our address?"
My mom smiled, folding the letter up."You're going. I mean, it'll be fun, and you can visit Shouta on the way back. And do a little shopping."
"I guess I could go..."
"Good!Now lets go back you up."

Me and my mom walked to my room, grabbing my backpack that hanged on the back of the wall. Mom and I did a lot of things together, suprisingly, and sometimes she seemed more like an Older sister than an actual mother.
"Full Heals, check. Hyper Potions, check. Latest edition of Male Pokemon Train--Thats my magazine Asuka, why do you have it?"My mom played around, as I ran around the room,grabbing the full heals and Potions.
"Berrys-check. Wallet-check...and Pokemon Dragon Magazine. Check. I think you have everything, except for a good luck charm."My mom added, and took out a silver chained necklace with a piece of a Moon Stone dangling on it. She put it around my neck, and smiled.

We both walked outside, locking the door behind us, me-beforehand- got my Dragonair back into her Pokeball. We walked towards the docks, seeing if there was a ferry going towards Slateport...and sure enough, there was one. Mom went up and payed the fee for me to go on, and came back with a ticket.

"Good Luck."She said, and I hugged her. I then walked onto the ferry, and waved as it sailed off towards Slateport.

Hope that's good enough. And it's Asuka, not Akusa.=D

Mystic_clown
27th July 2004, 02:33 AM
'Players':
Name: Rikku “Osiris” Fuyaro
Appearance: He’s not exactly a body builder, but he is well built. He stands at 5’12’’. He has shoulder length, roughly cut platinum white hair (think Rikku from Kingdom Hearts) and deep blue eyes. He’s got a bit of a pale complexion despite all the time he’s spent in the sun. He wears a yellow, sleeveless jacket with black trim and a black undershirt. He wears baggy, navy blue track pants, a black belt and red and white Adidas. He’s also got black gloves and a silver dragon pendant around his neck.
Personality: Not a very social person. He keeps his feelings bottled up and usually keeps his distance from everyone. He really is a nice guy deep down, but because of his harsh life, you can’t blame him if he appears arrogant and selfish. He isn’t afraid to do his own thing and has been known to hold grudges.
Pokemon:
-Murkrow: Raven*
-Machamp: Tyson
-Electabuzz: Gigashocker
-Gyrados: Ultimas*
-Magcargo: Escargot
-Victreebel: Hannibal
Weapon: A spear (think Ren Toa’s from “Shaman King”)
Items:
History: When he was only 5 years old he and his parents were caught in an avalanche while they were on a trip in the mountains. He barely survived, but his parents weren’t so lucky. He stayed at the accident sight for a few days, trying desperately to dig his parents out. But help never arrived to help and Rikku gave up. He was taken in by the pokemon in the area and began relying on himself to survive. When he was ten, he left the mountains where he had made his home and began travelling the world. On his way to the city, he found Raven, who was only a baby and abandoned by his parents. Rikku took him in and the two soon became inseparable. He in the city, he made a living by mugging unsuspecting trainers. He travelled from town to town, mugging trainers and catching pokemon. His pokemon became some of the most powerful and he thought he was unbeatable. When he was 13, he was in Saffron City. He was trying to rob the Saffron Gym, but Chihiro caught him in the act and challenged him to a battle. The battle ended in a draw and Rikku escaped the authorities. But instead of leaving town, Rikku stayed in Saffron and vowed to stay until he defeats .
Theme Song:
Aye, Just on my Love-SharanQ
Last Kiss-Tanpopo (Zeteima)
Relationships: He sees Chihiro as a rival, but from some unknown reason has feelings for her.
Other:

Henchmen:
Name: Jacques Orlando
Codename: Mad Jack
Appearance: He’s tall and has a lanky build. He has shoulder length, wild blonde hair and dark brown eyes. He has a pale complexion and dark shading underneath his eyes. Apart from he uniform, he wears a white coat with blue patches on the elbows, which is usually left open. He also wears black pants (think Faust VIII from “Shaman King”) and black boots. He also wears an orange scarf and blue gloves. He’s also got a white top hat with a blue band around the base and a daisy in it.
Personality: He’s nuts. He laughs at everything and takes everything as a joke. He’s the kind of guy you shouldn’t trust. He’s unpredictable and a very dangerous man.
Pokemon:
-Mr Mime: Harlequin
-Dodrio: tripod
-Hitmontop: Tops
-Sneasel: Slashy
-Octillery: Octo
-Porygon 2: Pixel
Weapon: A scythe
History: He was a dangerous criminal, imprisoned for terrorising the Jhoto region. The Creator and his hackers attacked the prison and freed Jacques. Jacques took revenge on officer Jenny, the one who captured him, and then became a loyal servant to the Creator. His time in prison unfortunately has made a bit crazy.
Theme Song:
Freuer Frei-Rammstien
Relationships:
Other:

Rikku Fuyaro
--------------------------------
I layed back in my seat, reading a magazine I swiped from the kiosk. Raven was perched on my shoulder. I had snuk aboard the magnet train to Slateport after recieving a strange letter. I put my magazine down and pulled the letter out of my pocket. It read:

"Dear Rikku Fuyaro,

Sincerely,
Pokemon:WoE Sweepstakes"

I didn't remember entering any sweepstakes. I just shrugged. At least other people didn't win. That's when I noticed Raven squarking at something. I looked down the carriage to see none other then my greatest rival.
Chiriro!?
I hadn't seen her in days. She seemed all depressed as she stroked her Umbreon.
What's the matter with her? Why do I even care? She's my greatest enemy! I should be happy!
I tried to ignore her, but my concionce got the better of me.
"Come on Raven," I said as I got to my feet and walked over to where she was sitting. Chiriro's Umbreon growled at me as I sat down and Raven squarked at it back. Chiriro shot a dark glare at me.
"What do you want?"

Crystal Tears
27th July 2004, 12:50 PM
'Players':
Name: Ricki
Appearance:
Real World: Her hair was a dark brown and had a slight wave to it, her tan was lightly tanned, shes about 5'6 and has slight build. Her eyes are a deep emerald color. She usually wears a white tank top, with light blue jeans, with the finishing touch of blue and white sneakers.
New World: Her hair cahnged from a slight wave to completely straight, and black, that ends it blonde tips. Her skin also changed and now she has a tan. Nothing more about her changed.
Personality: She shy, but not overly, she'll jump into conversations when she has something important to say, she can be out going, and fun loving, shes all around kind and caring and doesn't mind having fun, or listening to a good joke.
Pokemon:
*Espeon~M~Arabia
*Delcatty~F~Diamond
Weapon: A double bladed sword (picture a staff but at each end theres a 2 foot steel blade)
History: She had quite a normal life in Saffron, she's always loved Big Cities and the comotion that goes on in them. Since her life was typically normal, theres not much to tell about it. But she did have a slightly abusive father, and so, tends to fear men older then her, because of this.
Theme Song: "Ordinary" By Train
"Gifts and Curses" By YellowCard
Relationships: Friends with Kikyo char.
Other: nope.

Ricki
~~~
"I don't have time for this..." I muttered, as I hiked through the underbrush and branches of a deep forest. Arabia had wanted to play hide and seek. How was I suppost to know that he wanted to play it in the forest on the path to GoldenRod. "Arabia!! Come on! I Give up!" I called out, I heard rustle from the bushes beside me. As I thought, there was Arabia, and Diamond as well, with a cute smile on they're faces.
"Come on. We have to get to GoldenRod, remember? We're going home Today."
"FEAR!!"
"Wha..." I answered, looking up, a giant shadow soon turned into a pokemon. A fearow, they were uncommon in this forest. Actually, it was rare just to find one around here. Near GoldenRod.
"Fearow..." It answered, handing me a letter with its beak.

Dear Ricki,

Sincerely,

right... I thought, and quickly looked over at the fearow, while returning both my pokemon Diamond and Arabia. "You mind giving me a ride to this place. I'm a little lost out here..."
"Fear." It answered, and crouched lower, I wasn't joking when I said it was huge. I was tiny compared to it.
I mounted it, and off we were to slateport, in the Hoenn region. The one place I had never been to. I wondered how much different it was there.

~~

~CT

Psychic_Suzanne
27th July 2004, 01:08 PM
Name: Naomi Nebras
Appearance:
REAL WORLD: Naomi is a small girl, thin and pale. She has dark brown hair and green eyes. She's wearing (since I assume we don't have changes of clothes in the game) a pair of blue jeans and a "Strawberry Shortcake" t-shirt she got at a thrift store. She wears minimal make-up.
THE GAME: Exactly the same, but now with a tattoo of a tree with the trunk and roots on her nose and the branches spread out over her forehead. Kind of weird but still neat.
Personality: Quiet and insecure, she doesn't like to be the center of attention. She thinks no one likes her because "she's not good enough". She's talented at writing and playing the piano, but never shows off her skills because she's afraid she'll mess up in front of everyone. She sometimes retreats into her own little world because she can't deal with the real one.
Pokemon: *Misdreavus=Shade, *Vaporeon=Splash
Weapon: A carved wooden bow and arrow.
Items: A yo-yo which she fiddles with incessantly, two super potions.
History: Naomi grew up with her uncle Geoffery, a businessman who had no time to raise a child. She spent most of her time by herself and began to believe he didn't want to be around her because she wasn't good enough. Though she tried as hard as she could to be everything everyone else wanted, she always felt that she was insignificant. Her friends are supportive but she still doesn't always feel good about herself. She does well in school because she tries her best but otherwise doesn't have much of a social life.
Theme Song: Um... I guess "Imaginary" by Evanescense, and "Numb" by Linkin Park. Funny, because ordinarily I don't like either of those bands.
Relationships: ??? Anybody???
Other: Every time I look at myself, I can't believe how awesome I am.

Naomi Nebras
~~~~~~~~

"Um, Uncle Geoffery?" He flipped through the paper, not looking at me. At length, he responded.

"Yeah?"

"I got this, um, letter in the mail today..." I handed it to him. He sighed, and gave it a cursory glance.

"Dear Naomi Nebras,

Sincerely,
Pokemon:WoE Sweepstakes"

"Yeah?" he asked. "Well, what do you want me to do about it?"

"Well, I mean, Slateport's in Hoenn, and, well, I don't want to drive all that way--"

"Take the train to Goldenrod, then. You can catch a bus to Slateport."

I looked down at my plate. "Um, OK."

He returned to his newspaper.