PDA

View Full Version : [Poll]Crayons, Friends, and other stuff...

Toxicity
26th July 2004, 10:16 AM
Yeah, out of my computer again: ridiculous stuff, ridiculous stuff, ridiculous stuff....

1. Let's say TPM is pretty much a Crayola Crayon box. Which color are you and why?
2. You're on a deserted island and stuck there forever. You have whatever you need to last you a lifetime, but you can have only one friend there: who will it be and why?
3. When was the last time you had to go shopping for clothing? Where did you go?
4. Let's say you're stuck in a room with immature people who lather themselves with useless labels and shun you whenever you try to talk, and there's no way out for hours to come...What do you do?
5. What song have you had stuck in your head recently?
6. Have you ever been shunned because you were one of those more mature people who tried to get people to open their eyes to popularity?
7. Have you had any involvement with school as in sports, cheerleading, etc.?
And the dreaded, almost un-needed Bonus question:
8. Is the world coming to an end in your eyes? If so, what sparked the idea?

~*~*~*~*~*~

1. Probably a deep, dark blue/violet/indigo that can spark an idea of hidden emotion and keep a strong sense to it, mostly because it looks nice, too...^^
2. *shrugs* I dunno...Probably nobody: I have no friends...;.;
3. The other day, because school was going to start soon and I needed it(losing ten pounds, of course). I practically got it all out of JCPenny's of all places, but two shirts came out of a store for Gators clothing.
4. As I always do when I'm stuck in a worse case scenario and sound fills the room without any pause: possibly have a meltdown. *sigh*
5. Recently it's been that stupid "Scotty Doesn't Know" song from the movie Eurotrip, but I'm trying to get it all out...
6. Yes, many a time before...u_u I guess the world has really changed and left me behind...
7. I've been in band for a few years now, but I might go and try to get a spot as flag girl this year...
Boh-nuhs:
8. I think it is...the idea? My younger brother is now talking about how hot girls my age are. *shudders*

nightcrow
26th July 2004, 12:05 PM
1. I'd say Hot Pink. Bright and in your face, but still a girly color.
2. John. ^^
3. Last week, I went to the mall for school clothes shopping.
4. I'd either just sit around and mind my own business, or try to get in the conversation... what is up with people and labels these days?
5. I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my biiiiiiiike!
6. :rolleyes: are you one of those people that is always like "LABELS ARE FOR LOSERS!" because that is just as annoying as anyone who tries too hard to fit in a label..
7. I was a band geek for 4 years, and i plan to join the art club this year if i can, and hopefully i will make the tennis team!
randomosity- the world has been coming to an end ever since it was created. *shrug*

Indecent Exposure
26th July 2004, 12:20 PM
1. Blue because... well, actually I have no idea. First colour that came to mind ...
2. Meh, no idea.
3. I actually havent bought any clothes for a good few months. I think I bought a couple of t-shirts in April... I don't usually buy that may clothes, unlike most people I know, I'll just wear the same stuff until they rip :)
4. Start a fight with one of them. Worst case scenario: you'll get knocked unconscious and wont have to put up with them anyway. Clever, eh?
5. Hope of the States - Nehemiah
6. Don't think so.
7. Umm, yeah. Did stuff, got bored, stop doing it :)
8. Why would it come to end in my eyes? Oh the hilarity. I don't know.

Music Dragon
26th July 2004, 12:46 PM
1: Something that people hate and don't use.

2: Noone, none of my friends would want to be there anyway.

3: Don't remember, don't care...

4: Sit down and start thinking. Best amusement in the world!

5: The Spiderman 2 theme, I watched it just a few days ago.

6: I don't think so...

7: Nope.

8. If the world is coming to an end, I haven't noticed. No.

Boy of Enders
26th July 2004, 01:10 PM
1. White... its my skin color... i need to get out more..

2. I dont think i'd want anyone to come as after 1 week i'd be so sick of them i'd try to drown them... But if i have to i'd choose..... jeez i dont know... i cant think of any friends who i'd want to be stuck on an island with forever... Fine fine. Jana (girl from school), shes hot, and if we're stuck on an island i have years upon years to convince her to screw me.

3. No clue

4. Kill all of them except one, make him go insane, then when we finally get out i leave him in the room for people to find and get blamed for the murder.

5.Albright Monument, Baghdad by Propagandhi.

6.I dont know what the hell you mean>

7.No, only a nerd would join an organised social event.

8.Depends on if bush gets elected again. As of right now... no...

Aipom Of Doom
26th July 2004, 01:23 PM
1. Uh, light gray. Dunno why.
2. I dunno, I'd rather not subject any of my friends to living on an island forever :\.
3. Uh, dunno?
4. Take my rubik's cube out of my pocket and continuously scramble it then solve it again.
5. Nothing :/
6. No... I haven't really been "shunned".... I don't really care about popularity, since I'm a geek :D.
7. Robotics club. It's quite involved.... Probably not quite as much as a sports team, but then during build season we do have meetings six days a week for six weeks and I went to all but about four last year.
8. No. Uh... why would the world end? Even in the event of, say, nuclear winter, the world isn't over, and some things will survive and continue and things.

Yoh Asakura
26th July 2004, 01:25 PM
1. Let's say TPM is pretty much a Crayola Crayon box. Which color are you and why?

Black. Go figure.

2. You're on a deserted island and stuck there forever. You have whatever you need to last you a lifetime, but you can have only one friend there: who will it be and why? What kind of a ****ing moron would torture somebody else by pulling them onto an island all alone. Nobody.

3. When was the last time you had to go shopping for clothing? Where did you go? *shrugs* Online.

4. Let's say you're stuck in a room with immature people who lather themselves with useless labels and shun you whenever you try to talk, and there's no way out for hours to come...What do you do? Listen to music or beat the **** outta them.

5. What song have you had stuck in your head recently? None.

6. Have you ever been shunned because you were one of those more mature people who tried to get people to open their eyes to popularity? Indeed. I'm constantly hassled by ****ing retards who say **** like "omg wannabe goth omgwtflolz!!111oneone" there's many on this forum who need to grow the **** up.

7. Have you had any involvement with school as in sports, cheerleading, etc.? No.

8. Is the world coming to an end in your eyes? If so, what sparked the idea? Whatev.

mr_pikachu
26th July 2004, 05:57 PM
I'm probably blue, because some people like me, but all the weird people love to hate me. So if you have something against me, you're weird!

2. You're on a deserted island and stuck there forever. You have whatever you need to last you a lifetime, but you can have only one friend there: who will it be and why?
My very best friend. My internet connection. ;)

3. When was the last time you had to go shopping for clothing? Where did you go?
A few months ago, before we were supposed to go on vacation. I bought sandals. Of course, I never really go the chance to wear them, because vacation got cancelled. :(

4. Let's say you're stuck in a room with immature people who lather themselves with useless labels and shun you whenever you try to talk, and there's no way out for hours to come...What do you do?
Think up plotlines for Pokemon fanfics. Or the novel I'm attempting to write. Seriously, that's not a joke.

The ending theme to Pokemon 4Ever. "Cele-B-R-A-T-E", I believe. :yes:

6. Have you ever been shunned because you were one of those more mature people who tried to get people to open their eyes to popularity?
Pretty much constantly. Of course, when half the school joined the chess club, things sorta turned around. :D

Chess and Tae-Kwon-Do. One of the weirdest combinations you'll ever see.

No. It will only come to an end if Kerry wins the election, because then the terrorists will blow the earth to bits while Kerry sits on his throne. At least Bush did something to defend us.

Crystal Mew
26th July 2004, 08:39 PM
1. Cerulean Blue...because it is the prettiest blue crayon ever

2. I dunno, it would be someone like...a boyfriend, but I don't have one, so o_0; I don't know

3. eh..my birthday I bought a couple shirts. I bought one at hot topic (y)

4. Nothing ?_?

5. Um, this stupid song in the little mermaid 2...my sister keeps repeating it @_@; but I just started to listen to music, and its.... Hilary Duff- Crash World. o_o; with her new movie and crap, the radio is full of her songs lately..

6. eh??

7. yeah volleyball

8. yes. I dunno, the world seems really bad off.. o_0; maybe its always been liek this, I duno.. ;/

abunaidesu
26th July 2004, 08:43 PM
probably blue
bukkake_bryan
thats a secret
kill them all
pieces of me has been stuck in my head for some reason.
?_?
no, because i dont want to spend extra hours with anything school related. i hate cheerleading.
uh i dont know, i dont care

Zalika
28th July 2004, 04:56 PM
I'm probably black, because I'm dark-spirited, mysterious, sheltered, anti-social, and I like shadowy places with little to no light.

I don't have any; none other than my dog and my boyfriend. Though I'd hate to leave lil Anpu behind, I need my boyfriend.

A LONG time ago... Over a year. I went to the mall--the place I dread stepping into. :angry:

Make fun of them, beat the **** out of them, point, and laugh; then do it all over again.

Not sure if it counts, but the Pirates of the Caribbean theme. o.O
Nope; I could care less what people do. I find everyone immature--including myself, at times. :-_-:

I do jazz band and that's it. I will never and have never done cheerleading or sports--I hate that ****.

Yes--Need I explain? Just LOOK at the corruption amongst the nations! I don't believe in God/Allah--I believe in the Egyptian Gods, and I believe they are so pissed at humans that they are going to eventually rear up and destroy the entire world.

~Zalika :scared:

achooxp
28th July 2004, 05:39 PM
1. White, not used often, not really noticeable when used, but not completely irrelevant~
2. Igor, he's just cool like that. And he'd make the situation seem good.
3. 4 months ago, a belt.
4. I would try to talk? Eh, I'd sit in a corner, think, observe, imagine stories about them...
5. the Milkshake song..
6. eh no
7. Back in HS...
Managing Editor of Newspaper
Principle Violist of Orchestra, String Ensemble, and String Quartet
Pit Orchestra
Team Captain of our Odyssey of the Mind team
Vice President of the French Club
Tennis- Varsity Singles

8. nope. la vie en rose.

Agent Elrond
29th July 2004, 03:10 PM

Teal. It's a fairly rare color but it suits my personality the best with deep bases in blue and green but also bright and vivid.

My friend Petit. She has to be in so many places at once all over the world we'd be off in no time. ^_^ Somehow...

Months ago. I went to Ross Dress for Less in a Mess etc....

Carve a hole in the wall and escape. But other than that, whip out my sketch book and start drawing.

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.
See how they run like pigs from a gun see how they fly.
I'm crying.
Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come.
Corperation T-shirts stupid bloody Tuesday
Man you been a naughty boy you let your face grow long.

I am the Eggman. They are the Eggman!
I AM THE ---- Bzzzzzzt! *cuts tape* Sorry, what was the question?

I have been shunned because I do not conform to the default image people usually see for teenagers. Does that count?

I have had no involvement in school since I was 9 and I'd like to keep it that way. But I am very much involved in sports such as mountain biking, Kayaking, horseback riding, etc.

The world shall not come to an end. It is the ones who percieve who shall die.

PS100
30th July 2004, 07:42 PM
1) Teal. Calm at some point, outrageous and inappropriate at others *everyone gives me a blank look* so teal's good for me.

2) My cat. I'd miss her too much, and humans can wear on my nerves at times. She's so cute ^^ and good for the blood pressure.

3) A while ago. It was at the Gap and I was lookin' for new shorts(tho I got a t-shirt, too)

4) Take a nap. If they're not talking to me, I'm fine.

5) Everclear's Out of my Depth. Posted it somewhere on another board the other day, and I can't get it out of my head. Good song. *thumbs up*

6) Yes but no. And it was like second grade and we were studying the Amish and the other liked the idea of shunning me, the least-popular. *shrugs* Not too bad, I think.

7) No 'cause I absolutely refuse to stay after school because I just hate school so why stay later?

8) Yes, and Bush. PM me for why, I don't want to bore you with a political rant.

PS

Red Angel
30th July 2004, 09:26 PM

Dark red. I don't know why... I just like the color.

Probably nobody, because sticking anyone on a deserted island with me would be mean.

A while ago. Where? I have no idea.

Point and laugh.

Um... nothing really.

Not really. I'm blessed with mature, intelligent friends.

Nope.

Yes, it is. These bonus questions are a sign.

Cheesey
31st July 2004, 02:27 PM
Uhhhh. Midnight blue, because it seems to work with so many things in so many pictures. And it looks nice. So it's quite a good deal all round, I feel. ^_^;

Either my best friend Mark because he's been the one I've been able to talk to and the one I've known for the longest out of my IRL friends (but sticking him with me wouldn't be the nicest thing to do seeing as I'd ramble most of the time O_o) or my cat, because she's always there for companionship and she's cute. :> Wouldn't live as long, though.

Umm, March I think. I went to a clothes shop called Ozzy's. Wasn't all that good though; It had about 1 funny t-shirt in there and that was pretty much it. The rest was just either really bad, really sick, or really low quality. X_x;

Treat it like what school was once like and cope with it by ignoring everyone completely. Or slump down and pretend I'm dead. That could be amusing. :>

'She Will Be Loved' by Maroon 5. It was on the plane when I was flying over to London from New York after my holiday and it's always been hanging around... just there... O_o It's not even the sort of music I listen to. I only listened to it because the selection of music was terrible sometimes.

I might've been. I was consistently shunned for reasons I either can't remember or oculdn't understand at the time; so it's quite possible. I don't think so though because I usually kept myself to myself.

When I was in Primary 6 and 7 I was in the Chess Club. Isn't that cool. :> I was always the second best player. But in High School (which I'm in now) I've never been involved in any activities with the school. And I'm going into my fourth year of it.

Quite frankly, no. The world isn't really changing very much at all for me right now, so... No. Not really. O_o;;

Krystalline Kabutops
31st July 2004, 05:17 PM

A deep green/blue, because I think deeply about stuff and it depresses me sometimes....

I don't know anyone IRL I would bring.

A couple of months ago, JCPenny.

THrow rotten fruit at them >:D

Probably a Shrek 2 song.

Multiple times ;.;

I do my best to keep out of that kind of stuff.

I dunno, it depends on my mood ;/

Yukitsukai
31st July 2004, 08:16 PM

1. Red, dunno why.

2. Hmm... Dunno... I'd probably use some weird invention to merge all of my friends into one person...

3. A few weeks ago for a concert. Went to Hot Topic and Dot's. Go me.

4. Find a very sharp object and gouge their eyes out and then stab them ^_^

5. Short Stories with Tragic Endings by From Autumn to Ashes

6. No

7. I was one of the dorks with the orange belts that stood on the corner and helped the little kids cross when I was in 5th and 6th grade, choir in 3rd grade, color guard for a day, and starting soon, swimming.

8. No, not really o.O