PDA

View Full Version : Characters You'd Like to See in Hoso

Hanada Tattsu
2nd February 2003, 03:14 PM
We all know very well that Ash makes forgetful promises to battle trainers he's met. Yet, he never keeps these promises. Now, with Hoso, we have a chance to see these trainers again. Who would you like to see?

Samurai - Maybe his Metapod evolved into Butterfree?

AJ - I wonder if he ever returns to his gym with a newly evolved Sandslash?

The School of Hard Knocks - I wonder how the school is doing nowadays, we could have a nicely paced episode here.

Bruno - I'd like to see Bruno again, maybe his Onix evolved into Steelix?

Sabrina - Maybe we can see Sabrina battle again, and we can compare if she's become any nicer.

As far as Pokemon go...

Primeape - I wonder if Anthony will host another Grand Prix, and we'll get to see Primeape battle?

Charizard - Hey, I'd like to see how Charizard trains at the Charicific Valley...

Osiris
2nd February 2003, 06:13 PM
Richie > How he trains and why not a Gym Battle....

Casey > The same as Richie....

Kenta, Marina and Juni'chi > The Same as Richie and Casey....

Domino > I always wonder what happened to the cute silly blond girl of TR...........

Kenji > More About Kenji's Life!!!! :D :D :D

Zak
2nd February 2003, 06:54 PM
Well... we know that
*SPOILER*

Hazuki goes to Kanto

*end SPOILER*

So.... it may show some of the Gym leaders facing off against him.. ne?

~Zak

Hanada Tattsu
2nd February 2003, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by Zak
Well... we know that
*SPOILER*

Hazuki goes to Kanto

*end SPOILER*

So.... it may show some of the Gym leaders facing off against him.. ne?

~Zak

That would also be a good way to show off some of the Kanto gym leaders too, I'd like to see Lt. Surge and how his Raichu is doing...

pikasaiyan
2nd February 2003, 09:06 PM
i wonder how sakura and espeon are doing. Also i forget his name but the guy with the marowak that ash thought he was going to see at the indigo league but he never did. And not so much of a someone but a something. Let's see whats going on with that GS ball.

Meganiquil155
3rd February 2003, 08:08 AM
Trainers I want to see

Kenta > I love him! He's a powerful pokemon master

Junichi > He's got a powerful Meganium which I like

Hazuki > I want to see him again

I have many more I want to see

Light_Togetic
3rd February 2003, 10:23 AM
Richie: It'd be nice to see what he's doing now that Ash is in Houen. Who knows? Maybe he went there too! (I don't think he stayed in the Whirl Islands that long)

Tracey: I'd like to find find out more about Tracey. Does he even have family in the Orange Islands? I mean he never mentions them. Then again, Misty doesn't mention her parents either...

Sakura: I mean, she went on her own Pokemon adventure so she must have caught some other pokemon by now. It would be cool to see how she's doing.

As for Pokemon; I would also like to see how Charizard trains. I've kinda wondered that before.

Jon UKX
3rd February 2003, 12:14 PM
I want the Eevee brothers and the Kimono sisters to appear in Hoso or even better both of them in the same episode

Darth J.
23rd February 2003, 07:32 AM
Tracey

Prof. Ivy

Domino

Richie

Ashi-chan
23rd February 2003, 02:59 PM
Originally said by Jon UKX:
I want the Eevee brothers and the Kimono sisters to appear in Hoso or even better both of them in the same episode

That's actually not a bad idea. I'd like to see a whole bunch of Eevee trainers in one single ep., especially 'cuz Eevee's my fave Pokemon. Too kawaii!

pokefreak04
23rd February 2003, 07:51 PM
Ritchie: Because he's bad@$$. Why do I think that? HE'S GONNA HAVE A TYRANITAR AND RULE THE WORLD MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Marina: Cuz she's hot!

Kenta: C'mon, he's a potential Pokemaster too, so let's see how he does outside of the Raikou Special!

Sakura: Espeon is cool!

All of the Kanto/Johto Gym leaders in the same episode, and they can be fighting for something really big. For example, Giovanni might be trying to become the President of the new Pokemon Gym Network and the Gym Leaders don't really like that idea!

Darkleaf Master
24th February 2003, 12:00 AM
An eppie with Mondo would be nice...

soggy_cardboard
24th February 2003, 02:42 AM
what about GARY ?!?!?!

he never fights ash:rolleyes: stupid TR...

and that kid with the accent with his alakazam(he faces gary's umbreon) his accent is too cool :D

and i wanna see a aipom trainer, not wild aipoms....

Hanada Tattsu
24th February 2003, 08:50 AM
Also, whatever happened to Damion, from the Kanto ep where Ash caught Charmander? I'd like to see how he's doing, and maybe Ash can battle against him with Charizard, and show him what kind of Pokemon he really could have had...

Clockenstein
24th February 2003, 02:19 PM
Todd - My favorite character. I want to see pictures of new pokemon that he took.
Casey - Also my favorite character. I want to see her Elekid evolve into an Electabuzz.
Luka - Assisting the heroes on the sea after the Fifth Gym Battle.
Wings Alexander (a.k.a. Hoothoot Pilot) - I want to see Ash give away his Noctowl to that pilot, because it can assist the pilot's old Noctowl.

Gengar1
24th February 2003, 03:02 PM
I would like to see an episode in which the talking Gastly from the ghost of maidens peak comes back. That would be interesting to see.

Hanada Tattsu
24th February 2003, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Gengar1
I would like to see an episode in which the talking Gastly from the ghost of maidens peak comes back. That would be interesting to see.

Is it just me, or is Gastly's dub voice really annoying...

In fact, I find that the Gastly from that episode is annoying, I like the Gastly from the tower of terror better.

Light_Togetic
24th February 2003, 08:28 PM
The Gastly, Haunter and Gengar from the Tower of Terror episode are really funny! I wish we'd see them again (all three of them together of course). I loved their little "playground" at the top of the tower!:D

Hanada Tattsu
24th February 2003, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by Light_Togetic
The Gastly, Haunter and Gengar from the Tower of Terror episode are really funny! I wish we'd see them again (all three of them together of course). I loved their little "playground" at the top of the tower!:D

I want to see them too, but isn't Haunter with Sabrina and Kadabra at the Saffron City Gym? Was it with her temporarily, or did it become her Pokemon.

I'd like to see a Hoso special about her, with an Alakazam and a Gengar! :)

Gengar1
24th February 2003, 09:50 PM
Man, I almost forgot about those three ghosts! They better come back in another episode, Haunter was a riot!

Pokemon Neo
25th February 2003, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Darkleaf Master
An eppie with Mondo would be nice...

Yeah,they should at least put Mondo in a special or something.

Also,I'd like to see what happened to that giant Dragonite back in Kanto.A special about Bill and that Dragonite wouldn't be a bad idea.Although I really want Ash to catch that giant Dragonite.:D

Istantler
25th February 2003, 01:04 PM
I would like to see what´s up with the lives of all the Gym Leaders back in Kanto, Johto and the Orange Islands.

Is like the Anime forgot about them.

Also a speacial about Drake or Lance would be very intresting.

Master Tony
23rd March 2003, 11:38 AM
*inhales deeply*
SABRINA!!!!!!!
My favorite Gym Leader an a real cutie :D
I'd like to see how Mewtwo's doing as well

PAK Man
23rd March 2003, 12:49 PM
Here are my opinions on characters returning:

AJ- One of the greatest characters around. I hope he comes back with a Sandslash!

Samurai- The first character ever that Ash promised he would see again, but never did. I think it would be interesting if Ash saw Samurai in Hoenn and he challenged May to a battle, and May sent out Silcoon and Samurai sent out Silcoon.

All Kanto/Orange/Johto Gym Leaders:
Every single one of them. Just to see how much they've changed since we last saw them.

Professor Ivy- What a riot that would be! Remember how Brock could not mention her name without crawling into a corner and saying "That name!" It would be a very interesting episode to see if she ever came back.

Corey/Neesha/Fergus:
I think they should have came back in the Mewtwo Special. It would be nice to see them training again, although since Mewtwo erased everyone's memory, they probably don't know who each other are.

Now, my opinion on returning Pokemon:

Primeape:
Seeing as how Ash didn't even flinch when Kiyo (from the Tyrogue episode) mentioned the P1 Grand Prix, I think we can assume that Ash forgot about Primeape. You'd think Ash would have said something like, "Oh yeah! I had a Primeape who became P1 Grand Prix Champion!" or something like that.

Pidgeot:
I still hold out hope for Pidgeot's return, even though it seems inevitable. I'm hoping that when Ash finishes Hoenn, he'll go back to Viridian Forest and recapture Pidgeot. Or, wouldn't it be cool if Hazuki captured Pidgeot and didn't know it once belonged to Ash?

Charizard:
Since this guy has come back twice already, I'm pretty sure he'll come back in the future again. I just hope that Ash captures it for once!

Squirtle:
Seeing as Squirtle seems to enjoy the Squirtle Squad but still misses Ash, I think we can expect Squirtle to come back.

Larvitar:
Since Ash didn't have Larvitar for very long, I think he might forget about it like he did with Primeape. Either that, or Ash will recapture it as a Pupitar or Tyranitar.

Team Rocket's Lugia
23rd March 2003, 05:19 PM
All GLs, Richie, Misty and

*I know nobody likes this character*

*You have been warned*

Lawence III

RaichuRocks
24th March 2003, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by Hanada Tattsu
That would also be a good way to show off some of the Kanto gym leaders too, I'd like to see Lt. Surge and how his Raichu is doing...

Me too!

The Pokemon Special manga shows Gym Leaders a lot!

quilava flame
24th March 2003, 08:19 PM
I would like to see:

Primape: kick the **** out of Tyroge and win the P-1 grand pix again

Misty's sisters: I think it would be interesting to see what they do on their vacation

AJ: I just hope he comes back

Duplica: I think it would be interesting to have her come back with her 2 ditto and a Castform.

Proffesor Ivy: I think it was a major let down that we never figured out what happened with her and Brock

Pidgeot: kick the **** out of some more Fearow

Tauros: Is it just me or does Ash just use and train 1 Tauros and let the others do nothing.

Hanada Tattsu
24th March 2003, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by quilava flame
Tauros: Is it just me or does Ash just use and train 1 Tauros and let the others do nothing.

I think Ash just withdraws whichever ones Oak gives. I don't think that he uses the same one. I think he just used them randomly, as hardly any of them have more experience than the other.

Ashi-chan
25th March 2003, 05:36 PM
Now that I think about it, I'd like Satoshi-tachi to go back to Nibi City to pay a little visit to Takeshi's family. Maybe Satoshi could gym-battle Jirou, or maybe even Takeshi j/ to check up on his little brother's progress as a Gym Leader.

Hanada Tattsu
25th March 2003, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Ashi-chan
Now that I think about it, I'd like Satoshi-tachi to go back to Nibi City to pay a little visit to Takeshi's family. Maybe Satoshi could gym-battle Jirou, or maybe even Takeshi j/ to check up on his little brother's progress as a Gym Leader.

Yeah, except Brock will prolly beat his old Geodude or Onix with his Lotad since they both are weak to water and grass, and I think Brock is training water types.

I'd like to see him battle his mom, as she trains water types too. Maybe once Brock gets more of them on his team, though. Come to think of it, I'd like to see Brock battle Misty too, no?

Ashi-chan
29th March 2003, 12:57 AM
Bah, I still find it a tad bit weird that Takeshi's a water trainer now, heh heh. (teardrops)

Chris 2.1
30th March 2003, 09:25 AM
*spoiler*

brock does battle his Mum in the special, using Onix VS Mantine. He wins!

*end spoiler*