PDA

View Full Version : [P] "An aura of darkness. How impudent..."

Yoh Asakura
30th July 2004, 12:31 PM
Heh wonder if anybody knows where that quote is from.

1. Are you afraid of the dark?
2. Have you ever been?

1) No.
2) Never have been.

mr_pikachu
30th July 2004, 01:12 PM
Um... Pokemon Colosseum? There's an "aura of darkness" around every Shadow Pokemon...

Nope. Heck, I'm frequently up at four in the morning, though I'm doing a little better now. Have to get back on school schedule, y'know. :evil:

2. Have you ever been?
When I was little, sort of. I wasn't afraid of the dark itself, but I always worried that some guy was going to break through my window (on the second floor... :sweat2: ) and try to kill me. I'd stay up for hours after I went to bed, intent on staring at that window. :lol:

Zalika
30th July 2004, 01:29 PM
lol... This is my kind of poll!

Nope... I love it. I can't see with the light on! Turn it off!! The light SCARES me! :scared:

2. Have you ever been?

Not that I know of... If I was ever afraid of the dark it was when I was a tiny baby, and of course I can't remember that far back. For as long as I can remember I've always loved the dark! ^_^

~Zalika :sleep:

Tainted
30th July 2004, 02:51 PM
2. Have you ever been?

1) No.
2) No.

Adieu,
Zak Hunter

Jay Umbreon
30th July 2004, 03:41 PM
1) Nope not really>>>now a days I don@t mind being in the dark in my bedroom or walking upstairs or anything>

two) Yes< I used to be pretty scared of walking up the stairs to go to bed or something< when I was little>>>>dunno why< just was scared of ghosts and stuff back then< I guess>

~Jay

Agent Elrond
30th July 2004, 03:43 PM

In the darkness, we will never know what we may find. It is a void that our imaginations fill, how we react to this determines whether or not we fear the dark.

Personally, I only fear stepping on the cat and getting bitten. X.x

2. Have you ever been?

When I was small, very much so. There were soul thieves in the hallways after lights out.

DarkTemplarZ
30th July 2004, 04:30 PM
1) not really

2) I used to be terrified of the dark when I was younger.

ZeldaFan20
30th July 2004, 04:44 PM
1) No; I actually enjoy the dark---especially at bedtime.

2) I used to be; of course, I was only a little girl...I used to keep seeing a really scary man's face staring at me from the wood of my bureau. Yeah, it sounds really silly.

kainashi
30th July 2004, 04:53 PM
1. no, i'm not afraid of the dark.
2. yes, i was. back when i was a little chap. :)

abunaidesu
30th July 2004, 05:10 PM
usually not. but if i just finished watching a scary movie or something similar, then yes.

2. Have you ever been?
sure

PS100
30th July 2004, 06:53 PM
1) No. But I find it harder to do anything in the dark. With my lack of grace, it's not wonder... :sweat4:

2) Not at my own house, but when I slept at my grandmothers' because my parents were both working nights, I'd get scared that an evil Muppet would come eat me. :no: Yes I was both weird and easily scared when I was little.

PS

Crystal Mew
30th July 2004, 07:35 PM
1. Not really, only like if its midnight, and I'm outside..I'm scared some maniac might jump me, or something :sweat4: but other than that, no.

2. Not really....not that I can recall anyways.

cd
30th July 2004, 11:33 PM
1. yeah not usually, but sometimes when you let your mind start thinking wildly you can get a bit scared
2. sure, you might see a shadow or something

Toxicity
30th July 2004, 11:39 PM
2. Have you ever been?

~*~*~*~*~*~

1. No. In fact, the darkness is practically my life...until school starts, that is.

2. As far as I can remember, no. I can't really remember being afraid of the dark when I was a little one. As far as I can remember the darkness is what I've enjoyed...

Gavin Luper
31st July 2004, 12:37 AM
1) Nope.
2) I don't remember ever being really scared of the dark. I suppose as a kid I was, but not to any extent ... just as scared as the average kid is of something he can't see.

Wolfsong
31st July 2004, 01:42 AM

Nope. I don't mind the dark actually, though lately, i do have a tendency to fall asleep with the light on simple cause i'm up late working on writing and stuff ^^;

2. Have you ever been?

No. When i was younger, I didn't care for it, but i wasn't afraid either.

woz
31st July 2004, 04:39 AM
2. Have you ever been?

1. no, i like pitch black sleeping conditions.
2. no.

suzie
31st July 2004, 06:00 AM
2. Have you ever been?

1. yes, extremely.
2. (yes)

phaedrus
31st July 2004, 09:26 AM
No to #1, At one point to #2.

youdontknowme
31st July 2004, 11:08 PM
1. No, I sleep better in the dark (duh) :)
2. Yes. Nightmares and junk.

Cheesey
2nd August 2004, 03:41 PM
No. I prefer being in the dark than I do being in the light. I don't like pitch black though because I end up with wild thoughts buzzing around my head and I end up getting worried that something will happen, even though I know perfectly well that it won't. I also don't really like being in the town when it's dark because when I've done that before I've been mugged and/or attacked, so... You can see where I'm coming from. O_o; But generally I like the dark more than the light. It doesn't hurt your eyes. =P

2. Have you ever been?
When I was young I was scared of the dark because I couldn't see anything. I had a nightlight in my room and I usually watched the shadows until I fell asleep. After a while I got used to the darkness, but the first night I slept without a nightlight felt weird. ^_^;; I was only about 5 at the time though.

Lady Vulpix
2nd August 2004, 06:11 PM
2. Have you ever been?

1) No.
2) Never have been.Same here.

Jay
1st September 2004, 01:23 AM
1. nope
2. i used to when i was a lot younger

FireBlast
1st September 2004, 05:21 AM
2. Have you ever been?

1) No.
2) Never have been.

This sums up my reply.

shazza
1st September 2004, 05:30 AM
1. no.
2. no.

darktyranitar
1st September 2004, 05:34 AM
1) No
2) Depends. Say I'm stuck near a graveyard in a pitch black night, I would be scared :scared: .

midnightangel
3rd September 2004, 01:04 PM
No...and I haven't been for quite a few years

2. Have you ever been?
When I was a kid I was...would have alot of nightmares about not being able to get out of my room and the boogey man would come and get me