PDA

View Full Version : [P] "I'm Multi-Talented, I Can Talk And Piss You Off At The Same Time"

Yoh Asakura
1st August 2004, 07:01 AM
1. What's your thoughts on bondage? x]

I'm sure that'd be closed if it was the poll x[

1. Do you have any strange talents? e.g. drawing with your toes x]
2. Can you multi-task or are you one of those who can only do one thing at a time?

1. I can talk and piss you off at the same time x]
2. I can do many many things at once.

Agent Elrond
1st August 2004, 08:54 AM

Uh, I can do a wheelie on my bicycle, I can to 360 degree flip off a rock into raging whitewater, I can recite ALL of Monty Python and the Holy Grail --- wait, that's not a strang talent. X|

2. Can you multi-task or are you one of those who can only do one thing at a time?

At the moment I am eating breakfast and answering this poll. .... .... EGAD! OATMEAL ON MY KEYBOARD! o.O *cries*

phaedrus
1st August 2004, 09:05 AM
fake #1: Seen it, and from that, no comment.

1. Uh...uncanny knack of pissing people off from drumming incessantly? And the fact that I don't even have a drum set makes it cooler. I can play guitar, piano, violin, bass, drums, bongos, almost anything that isn't wind/brass, I can play. Not at the same time, though.

2. I could. At the moment, I am thinking, typing, having my heart beat, pumping blood around my body, and farting. I think that deserves something.

EDIT: YA, all your fakie #1s are all related to BDSM now... :O

Yoh Asakura
1st August 2004, 09:18 AM
Sticks and stones my brake my bones but whips and chains excite me x]

Aipom Of Doom
1st August 2004, 10:17 AM
Yami is addicted to pr0n :no:

1. I can solve a rubik's cube in ~35-40 seconds on average, does that count?
2. Depends on what sort of multitasking... like I can be looking at different sites/IMs/chats at once... but I don't like things like crossing the street while talking on a cellphone x(.

Yoh Asakura
1st August 2004, 10:20 AM
pr0n hasn't been mentioned so how am I addicted to it x]

mr_pikachu
1st August 2004, 11:41 AM
I can play chess... while blindfolded. Seriously, I've done it before. People will tell me there move, and I'll tell them what move I want to make. The sad thing is, I usually win even when I'm blindfolded. :lol:

I think I'm a fairly good multitasker, but I'm certainly not the best.

fat man with a monkey
1st August 2004, 01:47 PM
1. I can't draw with my toes, but I can write with them. I can also play video games with my feet (the shoulder buttons throw me a little), and I can memorize things after reading them once.
2. I can do two things at once. Like, reading a book while singing along to music

abunaidesu
1st August 2004, 04:38 PM

1 - yes, but i wont name them
2 - i can multitask

Crystal Mew
3rd August 2004, 10:40 PM
1. Eh, I can't really think of anything... o_O; I can kinda play the piano with my feet :what:

2. I can multi-task...I do that best online :yes:

Jay
1st September 2004, 01:34 AM
1. nope. i'm not special or talented enough
2. i can multitask ^_^

cd
1st September 2004, 05:11 AM
i have no special talents and i am a one thing at a time guy

FireBlast
1st September 2004, 05:15 AM
No, I don't have any weird talents just regular ones.

I can multitask !

darktyranitar
1st September 2004, 05:27 AM
1) Unique talents? Eh, I don't think I have one. Well, Imoght have, but I don't know...

2) I can multitask, like opening two windows of internet (and reading both of them, to save time) and listening to song on media player. Does that count?

shazza
1st September 2004, 05:32 AM
-no weird talents.
-no.

kainashi
2nd September 2004, 11:21 AM
1. i can pick stuff up with my feet. 8)
2. i can multitask most of the time. sometimes i have problems though. :(

Yukitsukai
3rd September 2004, 07:44 AM

1) I can finish off a can of Cherry Coke in 30 seconds then silence a high school cafeteria with a huge burp :sweat4:

2) I can walk and chew gum at the same time, if that counts...

Kris
4th September 2004, 06:39 PM
1. I can do a lot of things with my feet, I know its not all that strange..

2. Im a woman, of course I can multi task!