PDA

View Full Version : Lance and the Red Gyarados

Typact
1st August 2004, 09:24 AM
Were the two or three eps with Lance in them ever aired in the US?

=\ Quite a while ago, I had been waiting to see these episodes, and kept track how far away they were for KidsWB! with an Episode Guide. However, about a week or two before they were supposed to be on.. I lost the WB! channel. I looked at the TV Guide channels and everything, but I couldn't find it. So I never saw them. o_O Was it just my house/broadcaster/cable company or what?

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had any clips or sites with clips (I have plenty of screenshots) for eps 232 and 233 "Talking 'bout an Evolution" and "Rage of Innocence"? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. ^^;;;

PS. None of the DVDs have featured these eps either.. Did they skip over them? O_o?

mr_pikachu
1st August 2004, 12:25 PM
They did indeed air these episodes in the US, and I believe they showed them again during the weekday reruns a few weeks ago. Sorry you missed them. :(

I don't know where you'd find clips of them, so sorry about that. But I hope you can find something to help you.

And they weren't released on DVD? That's certainly odd... :confused:

Typact
3rd August 2004, 05:57 PM
Thanks, Mr Pikachu. ^^;

At least, I don't think they're going to be on DVD, because the last Johto DVD ends with "Machoke, Machoke Man" and then the Hoenn Series begins.. That's what I've seen on a DVD list, anyway. Unless they're going to continue releasing the Johto/Hoenn series at the same time..