PDA

View Full Version : Custom Robo 2??

-/Deathborn/-
1st August 2004, 03:40 PM
Okay,this WILL contain MAJOR spoilers on Custom Robo for GCN,so you have been warned.

After the Rahu III fight, Sergei does his 5-minute speech, and the credits roll, it says-
"To be continued..."

This almost definitly means there will be a CR2. And, like some sequels, what is the story? Rahu is pretty much gone, Z is gone, what other villians are there to fight?

I'd pretty much want to see more Auto-Robos, and some gameplay stuff like pinpointing your gun to blast the foe's gun off his hand, like in the intro. And doing more stunts, and giving more arctiulated control in general. It'd also be fun to go Robo-Wrestling, smack the gun out of a foe's hand, and take them, flip em, them shoot right in the head. Acrobatics would be cool, also. Like jumping off walls, flipping in mid-air, jump on other Robos, etc..

A CR sequel would be cool, with stuff said above, but then again, there's no open plot.

ChaosPocketed
1st August 2004, 08:55 PM
Sometimes when it says "to be continued" they never do anything about it. It depends on if it sells well over here. There's a good chance of a CR2 in Japan, though.

I loved the game. One thing I want added is more features for your Robo, like maybe gunless fights (hand-to-hand combat) and laser sword duels. What you said would be fun, too. I want more flexible robos.

I think more freedom in the story mode would be good, too. Like not being stuck to what the objective is, and having what you do controll the plot instead of the plot controlling you. And I could be picky and say a better graphics engine, but y'know, the engine for CR was decent.

Rudoku
1st August 2004, 09:55 PM
I have to say one thing: There has already been a Custom Robo 2. This Gamecube one isn't the first, and it definately won't be the last. Just like how the U.S. just got Fire Emblem 7 (I think) as our first FE. A better analogy is making a thread asking if there will be another Pokemon, Mario, or Legend of Zelda game.

-/Deathborn/-
2nd August 2004, 05:52 AM
I know it's not the first CR game, but that "To Be Continued" bothers me...
Here's the funny part- How come Japan gets Games eariler than we do?
I heard they've got PSX already. They also have Baten Kaitos already,I bet. Even some early prototypes of the N5.(That next-gen system that Nintendo is deciding on)

Rudoku
3rd August 2004, 01:23 PM
I heard they've got PSX already. They also have Baten Kaitos already,I bet. Even some early prototypes of the N5.(That next-gen system that Nintendo is deciding on)
...because they make the games in that country? The X-box came out here first.

Razola
3rd August 2004, 02:06 PM
Tone down the stupid, please.