PDA

View Full Version : Colluseum:Quick questions

ace
1st August 2004, 04:56 PM
On Colluseum i'm currently training for realgam tower and was wondering, will I get the chance to go back and get the remoraid and murkrow I missed? Also, will ho-oh be given to me once ive beaten the battle tower and purified all the pokemon or must I catch it? Also, will I have another chance to get metagross and tyranitar if i miss them? Who should I use my master ball on? Tyrannitar?

Thanks... ;)

Thy
1st August 2004, 05:08 PM
1.You will have the chance to catch those 2 again. You will encounter them again later in the game.

2.Ho-oh is given to you.

3. Yes. You can do the tower at much as want.

4. It's up to you. Some use it on T-Tar, others Meta or another. My stratagy is to go through the tower and keep all your ultraballs. If you get lucky and it's a female, chuck the ultras at it. If you can't catch it, use the master. If you want a female but get a male. Turn off the game and retry the tower. You shouldn't catch the shawdow Pokemon for this reason. If catch them and restart it's a pain to get them again. I just saved my masterball and tossed ultras at the big two (Meta and T-Tar). Whatever you want to do.

Ultimate Pikachu
1st August 2004, 05:48 PM
About Ho-oh: You have to snag and purify all 48 shadow Pokémon then beat Mt. Battle in Battle mode with your Story mode team. You can trade Pokémon to Story mode from another game and still use them to get Ho-oh.

ace
2nd August 2004, 09:43 AM
When can I trade pokemon to colluseum from r/s? Ive just beaten evice (and materballed the t-tar first battle) and was wondering when I can trade to r/s, and where? Can I yet, or do I have to beat all the extra stuff too? (sigh)

andyizcool
2nd August 2004, 09:53 AM
When can I trade pokemon to colluseum from r/s? Ive just beaten evice (and materballed the t-tar first battle) and was wondering when I can trade to r/s, and where? Can I yet, or do I have to beat all the extra stuff too? (sigh)
After beating Evice you can now trade to Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire. Just go to the first town where you saved that girl from the bad men. Go to the Pokemon Centre there and down the stairs on the left. Now you can use the Trading Machine to trade with Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire.

ace
2nd August 2004, 10:08 AM
Thankyou-youve made my day-interestingly i didnt see anything about it in the (otherwise excellent) Colluseum guide, which was made by brady games, i think.