Hello there everyone... Let me get right to it

Dustox @ Leftovers
Whirlwind
Toxic
Light Screen
Moonlight

Toxic-Shuffler type set

Now I know what you are going to say first off
It cant do anything to Steels/Poison Types, but this is a utility pokemon and obviously the other 5 pokemon in my lineup will be able to deal with that sort of thing...

Toxic resets if you use whirlwind... (yes thats true, but it remains toxic poison) another point is Whirlwind is used for those pokemon that chose to use Substitute instead of attacking you... anticipation is important here, plus you can add a spiker to your team, then whirlwind will start hurting your opponent...

Alright... Well with that said... And I know this is a limited type useage pokemon... but I need some EV suggestions for it... here are the numbers

Dustox's Max HP (with 252 EVs) 324

Dustox's Def (with 129 EVs and no Nature) 208
Dustox's Def (with 129 EVs and + Nature) 228
Dustox's Max Def (with 252 EVs and no Nature) 239
Dustox's Max Def (with 252 EVs and + Nature) 262

Dustox's SD (with 129 EVs and no Nature) 248
Dustox's SD (with 129 EVs and + Nature) 272
Dustox's Max SD (with 252 EVs and no Nature) 279
Dustox's Max SD (with 252 EVs and + Nature) 306

Now sorry about all those stats but that will give you some kinda idea of what there is to work with... I can set it up with 300HP and 250 Def and 250 SD, or a bit more Def then SD, a bit more HP etc... How do you think i should set Dustox up for EV distro for this kind of moveset?

Number1ChanseyFan
2nd August 2004, 03:42 PM
Nice moveset, for your EV distribution, I think that 252 Special Defense, 129 Defense, and 129 HP will work out very well, with a Careful (+Special Defense, -Special Attack) or Calm nature. (+Special Defense, -Attack)

MaxPegasus42
2nd August 2004, 04:23 PM
Alright, thanks... if anyone has any ideas on what other pokemon to use with this one on a team, suggestions would be appreciated...