PDA

View Full Version : Poll: You've all been forgiven for your sins...

Zak
3rd August 2004, 07:59 AM
NO this is not a religion poll, so hold your breath. This has been done before, but last time I saw it was 2001, anyway...

Okay, I'm sure we were all once newbies. Some of you may still be-- but don't worry, you'll be qualified to answer this poll.

So what what are some of the stupidest mistakes you can remember making?

Me (keep in mind I was 12):

-Had a sig that was over two scrolls long, saying it will destruct in 20 seconds and doing a countdown with four lines in between each number, and then finally at the end saying just kidding and putting a bunch of Pokemon smilies and badges and what not.
-Posted "Charizard's RETURN! *SPOILERS*" as a topic title.
-Posted an AIM long in Misc just to brag about owning someone, when not only did I look like the dumbass, but chat logs weren't allowed.
-Registered the name "SCIZOR ROX DA HOUSE".
-Back during the era when everyone was online dating here and people messed with their usernames, I had "spinaZak238 *loves CrystalMew*", then we switched to the vB and I got stuck with it.
-Tried acting all high-and-mighty like I knew everything i.e. "this is spam, this should be closed, this should be moved"...
-Cheating at BB2.
-Accidentally spilling personal stuff I wasn't supposed to. As much as I enjoy holding the title of the Gossip King or whatever, some of you may notice that I stopped doing that stuff months ago. Now I'm more of the "in-crowd knowledge" person, and anyway I never in my life here have gossiped anything that was told to be kept a secret from the start. And if it seems rather dodgy yet they didn't say to keep it a secret, I actually bother to ask if its okay for people to know, and ACCEPT their answer.
Sorry, just had to get that out. Feel free to call me the Gossip Queen or whatever, but don't mistake me for one who's untrustworthy. More like an elephant who remembers little bits of irrelevant information is all. And if I tell something, I usually get asked first. Seriously, ask anyone who really knows me.

Anyway... lets not get into an arguement about me and answer the question, shall we? ;)

~Zak

Toxicity
3rd August 2004, 08:25 AM
Hopefully I've been forgiven for my dumb actions...

*Was a bit of a smartass in the R/S forums
*Was dumber than a doorknob for the first two weeks within the RPG forum
*Was stupid to try and stop a flame war between TMM and somebody(back when he was a mod), resulting in me being called a 'whiney little b*tch'
*Was very dumb to sign-up with the screen-name 'Gothic Latias', which roots to the Visigoths and Ostrogoths, only later realizing that some people don't study much and use pathetic labels and changed it later to avoid the flaming I have received(I knew I should've just went with Celtic...:no: )
*Falling in love with TMM, only to eventually be deceived, flamed, and betrayed all at once
...*draws huge blank* That's as much as I remember...

DarkTemplarZ
3rd August 2004, 09:34 AM
ooo I can't wait until Kurai posts here, I'll never forget when they tried to ban him for his sig which was a complete pokemon list 1-251 w/ smileys, it was so freaking long

Me; keep in mind I was just 11
- Complete baka in the old GS forum; I was stupid and stubborn, bad combination
- Didn't know what spam was but did it anyway and then complained that nobody replied to any of my topics lol
- Constantly got into flame wars because of my newbish ideas and looked like a total idiot because of it.
- Thought I was better than everybody else because I had lots of posts
And lots of other stuff. :lol: I used to be pretty stupid lol

homeofmew
3rd August 2004, 01:54 PM
~ saying wank instead of want in ummmm
~ changing my user name to Mrs. Virtual Reality
~ Posting some stuff in pokemon Anime about Ash's Dad, and Jessie's past and stuff I made up about Madam Rocket.
~ Putting a lot of badges and Club stuff from PCG in my Sig.

mr_pikachu
3rd August 2004, 02:24 PM
The biggest mistake I made was being a tad spammy. Some of you have probably heard this before, but in the original Fanfic Mod Contest I replied to absolutely anything anyone posted in there. Then we had a challenge where we had to write our opinions on spam. I knew I was gone before I even began. =^^=

nightcrow
3rd August 2004, 03:30 PM
I've never done anything 'stupid'.. I'm perfect after all:)

Crystal Mew
3rd August 2004, 03:55 PM
-Back during the era when everyone was online dating here and people messed with their usernames, I had "spinaZak238 *loves CrystalMew*", then we switched to the vB and I got stuck with it.

~Zak

You know that is the smartest thing you have ever done, and you know it :swear:

:sweat4: anyways

eh, having a name "Clefairy Girl" and posting in pink, with a clefariy at the end, was the dumbest thing I've done on here.... dating Zak might be a close second :mad2:

lol, jk buddy :)

other than that, I have been very smart online =)

PNT510
3rd August 2004, 04:06 PM
Dumbest thing I have ever done is reply to this poll!!!!! LOL!!!

abunaidesu
3rd August 2004, 05:23 PM
- having an internet relationship with sir chris for 2 days

PS100
3rd August 2004, 07:32 PM
Waaay back when, in like 2000, posting loads of stuff in the RBY/GSC forums in RMT topics, saying "lots of STAB" when I knew perfectly well I didn't know what STAB was, and not bothering to look it up until after I lost the site URL. :sweat3: lol

Other than that I can't think of any other uber-stupid stuff I've done here... It's mostly been IRL/

PS

Zalika
3rd August 2004, 10:09 PM
Omg... The HORRIBLE memories....

~Was the biggest newbie way back when I first started posting here.

~Actually went back to the oldest poll posts and replied to them.

~Have been talking to that Yoh Asakura weirdo for over 3 years now. :eek: Lol, j/k Jay. ^_^

~Constantly asking dumb questions until I actually discovered the Help section.

~Got into a discussion about homosexuals and EVERYONE thought I was a gay guy :sweat: Though I still can't see how.... I am clearly a straight female!

~Had "I'm going to rule the world!" in my sig for the first few weeks. :notfunny:

I think that's it... Some of the things on here make me laugh. :rotfl:

~Zalika :scared:

shazza
4th August 2004, 05:28 AM
-taking this place seriously.

cd
4th August 2004, 05:29 AM
- becoming friends with shazza

shazza
4th August 2004, 05:33 AM
- becoming friends with shazza

**** YOU MOTHER ****ER fdgdfgfdgfdgd

Metallixs Girl
4th August 2004, 03:48 PM
I think I did a few dumb things. First of all, misspelling "Raichu Misstress" the entire time it was my identity without realizing it until much later. (but by that time it was stuck on me :))

When I had a stalker from TPM, I was completely convinced it was ace(can't remember his numbers) when it turned out to be the person I least expected. ;_;

I remember involoving myself in a religious debate where I was jumped all over by a bunch of atheists and called a Jew-loving nazi simply because I supported the US-israeli alliance because the Jews aree God's chosen people and we should support them. :(

That's all, pretty embarrassing heh.

Jay
7th August 2004, 01:12 AM
**** YOU MOTHER ****ER fdgdfgfdgfdgd
hahaha thread hijacked

GIANT INTERNET PENlS

oh i regret making some friends here that turned out to be complete ****ers like most tpmers are, and when i used xD ^^;;; etc all the time