PDA

View Full Version : [Sub-game] Dragon Tamers Reward Center v.13 (MA by Pidgeot)

Pages : 1 [2]

DarkPsychicCharizard
9th December 2004, 09:31 AM
I'd like to buy three Hidden Power TMs for Jacob (Meowth), Skye (Bagon) and Avani (Trapinch), and a Thundershock TM for Jacob.

*pays 38 Stamps, leaving her with 18 Stamps*

*cough* *points up*

Wolfsong
9th December 2004, 09:50 AM
*confirms* Sorry abotu that we have been sorta busy lately ^^; However, i hope your pokemon enjoy their TMs

AntiAsh Superstar
10th December 2004, 05:43 AM
Hmm... Bolovayr's kinda lacking in moves, time I treated him a bit. Giga Drain and Mimic for him, please, and I'd also like a Hidden Power Ice for Pandora (weird choice for a Houndour, I know, but I thought even her Hidden Power would end up being contrary and not really what she wanted it to be...)

So...uhhh, you want 35 stamps, right? *hands them over*

Lady Vulpix
10th December 2004, 08:04 AM
Well, it does cover her Ground weakness, so she could still make a good use of it.

*Takes the stamps and hands Ade the TMs.*

[Edit: I'm giving Amy the Submission TM I got from the EMT.]

Wolfsong
10th December 2004, 09:55 PM
Thanks Gabi. I think i'll give that to Flame. ^^

I noticed that Darin has relatively few moves that can hit a ghost type so i'd like to buy him a odor sleuth tm please. *hands over 8 stamps*

Charizard04621
10th December 2004, 09:57 PM
Hope Darin likes it. :)

*Murkrow
12th December 2004, 01:50 PM
Pokémon Collar for Fizz, my Taillow please.
*Gives 25 Stamps leaving me with 11*

Lady Vulpix
12th December 2004, 01:57 PM
Enjoy it. :)

The_Missing_Link
16th December 2004, 04:54 PM
Well, I can't use it so I'll donte my Lock-On TM to the storage box

Wish I had something to buy though *scratches head*

Wolfsong
28th December 2004, 11:28 AM
Finally decided what i wanted to get for Kiara and Sugar. I'd like to get a detect tm for kiara and one for sugar as well ^^; *hands over 30 stamps* I'll have to wait till i get enough stamps to make a huge purchase before i can get the others stuff but i'm trying to get there even it it'll take a while.

Charizard04621
28th December 2004, 12:25 PM
Hope they like the TMs. ^^

*Murkrow
30th December 2004, 12:56 PM
Can I have a Sunny Day TM and a Hidden Power TM, please?
*Hands over 20 Stamps leaving me with 3*
Hidden Power will be Steel type and will be for my Sneasel, Greiune. Sunny Day is for my Tropius.

Wolfsong
2nd January 2005, 03:03 PM
*Takes stamps and hands over the TMs* Hope your pokemon like them.

Cheesey
2nd January 2005, 03:41 PM
I'd like to donate my Sketch TM to the Storage Box. I got it as an EMT prize in Goldenrod Tower but I don't have a Smeargle and I don't know anybody who does, so hopefully a Smeargle will turn up for adoption soon.

andyizcool
2nd January 2005, 03:46 PM
I'd like to donate my Sketch TM to the Storage Box. I got it as an EMT prize in Goldenrod Tower but I don't have a Smeargle and I don't know anybody who does, so hopefully a Smeargle will turn up for adoption soon.
Even if a Smeargle turned up for adoption it would already have Sketch as a starting move and you can't have the same move twice. Unless one of the Workers decided to give a Smeargle a rare starting move it had sketched before going up for adoption. Then that way they could also add on Sketch as an extra move for the Smeargle if one ever appears for adoption.

Sheik
2nd January 2005, 04:11 PM
Hey, Gabi, I've got a question about the juices.

Say, for example, I wanted to change an Espeon's fur white, but at the same time, I wanted the gem on the Espeon's head to become blue. Would I buy an Iridescent Juice , a White Juice and a Blue Juice, or a White Juice and a Custom Juice in order to do that?

Thanks.

Cheesey
2nd January 2005, 04:15 PM
Even if a Smeargle turned up for adoption it would already have Sketch as a starting move and you can't have the same move twice. Unless one of the Workers decided to give a Smeargle a rare starting move it had sketched before going up for adoption. Then that way they could also add on Sketch as an extra move for the Smeargle if one ever appears for adoption.

I thought that in the games a Smeargle could have Sketch twice... Can't it? I mean, if it's over level 11.

andyizcool
2nd January 2005, 04:18 PM
I thought that in the games a Smeargle could have Sketch twice... Can't it? I mean, if it's over level 11.
It's illegal to have the same move more than once in game.

*Murkrow
2nd January 2005, 04:19 PM
I'm not Gabi, but I felt like answering. J, I'm pretty certain that you'd need a White Juice and a Custom Juice.

Cheesey
2nd January 2005, 04:32 PM
It's illegal to have the same move more than once in game.

Ah yeah, I just checked that. So, er, I guess it's up to the DT staff what they decide to do with it. Like maybe have it as an extra TM move so that the Smeargle immediately learns it after it's not got Sketch anymore? I dunno, it's up to them.

Hannah's right, J. An Iridescent Juice would just turn your Espeon's fur two different colours and not affect the gem, so you'd need a seperate Blue Juice and Custom Juice if you were to do that.

Lady Vulpix
3rd January 2005, 08:55 AM
Hannah gets a ˘ for her help.
As for the Sketch TM, it's a complicated case. A pokemon who already knows a move can't learn it again, so maybe we could just attach it to the next Smeargle that shows up, so that the trainer can use it once the Smeargle uses up the first Sketch. I think that would solve the problem.

Pidgeot
3rd January 2005, 07:22 PM
Could I please have the following:

Status Coin (20 Stamps)
Status Die (25 Stamps)
Powdered Snow TM (8 Stamps)
Defense Curl TM (8 Stamps)

...for Dante. Can you tell Im preparing for his first battle? :D

*hands over 61 stamps*

Lady Vulpix
4th January 2005, 10:33 AM
You can have all those items, but Dante can't hold a status die and a status coin at the same time. Pokemon attachments won't work together.

Pidgeot
4th January 2005, 10:42 PM
Oh sorry I didnt realise the coin and die were attached items - I just assumed they were activated by the trainer, like a Pokeflute. In that case, I will purchase the Coin but not the die.

Lady Vulpix
5th January 2005, 05:41 PM
Alright, then that will be just 36 stamps.

Pidgeot
5th January 2005, 10:35 PM
*hands over 36 stamps* Thanks Gabi :)

Lady Vulpix
6th January 2005, 07:40 AM
You're welcome. :)

AntiAsh Superstar
6th January 2005, 08:03 AM
Belated mass shopping spree form me, I meant to do this before Xmas but as it is my team will have to get their presents late.

http://www.tsuyoislair.co.uk/forum/images/smiles/millyomg.gif - Personally I count it as a miracle we weren't waiting until October....

*coughs* Anyways... can I have...
One Hidden Power Ground for Pearl (largely coz I just thought of a really weird skill this would explain away that'd suit Pearl down to the ground).
One Pokémon Collar for Katnip, as if he wasn't scary enough in combat.
One Charm TM for Becks
One Crystal Key for Milliardo, so he can go 'hahaha, I'm so good your flimsy shields won't stop me!'. @.@
One Shadow Punch TM for Sindel (I'm assuming this is okay since she can learn all the other punches, right?)
One Hidden Power Dark for Scratchy
One Sunny Day TM for Sumi.
One Faint Attack TM for Pandora
One Thunderbolt TM for Rhi
One Rain Dance TM for Megan
One shiny juice for Bolovayr, coz the shiny Gastly looks so much cooler.
One Flamethrower TM for Marius
One on-off socket for Ryo-ohki
One steel coat for Brandy
and one Recover TM for Thunderblast, for much as the sadist in me encorages Milly to be even more egotistical I shall also encourage her to get freakier than ever!!! :D

Uhh... if I added that all up right that will come to 365 stamps pre-discount. ^_^

Lady Vulpix
6th January 2005, 08:54 AM
Sorry, but unless Sindel suddenly turns into a Haunter, Sableye, Banette, Dusclops, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Grimer, Gulpin, Sneasel, Tyranitar, Nuzleaf, Crawdaunt, Cacturne on an evolution of the former, she won't be able to learn Shadow Punch. She can punch alright, but the Shadow part is the tricky one. Sorry. You can have everything else, which adds up to 350 stamps, and with the discount you only have to pay 175.

AntiAsh Superstar
6th January 2005, 10:22 AM
Oh botheration.... ummm, in that case can I change that Shadow Punch to the 15 stamp Herb (spicy herb, isn't it?)? It might come in quite handy at some point seeing as she's the best chef the pokémon world's ever seen and all. Question tho, in this case is my alteration counted as part of the giant order or not, seeing as you've already calculated the discount?

Lady Vulpix
6th January 2005, 10:43 AM
I can include it just this once, but truncate the discount instead of rounding it, for not checking the compatibilities list first. :P
Then that will be 8 extra stamps, please.

Pidgeot
7th January 2005, 04:54 PM
I am giving Andrew 10 stamps for his Nightmare TM :) He should be confirming soon.

andyizcool
7th January 2005, 04:58 PM
I am giving Andrew 10 stamps for his Nightmare TM :) He should be confirming soon.
*Confirms*

Thanks. Hope you enjoy the TM. :)

Skye
10th January 2005, 06:29 PM
I'm trading Pidgeot my Gold Berry and 15 MG credits for his Dragon Rage, Fake Out, and Aurora Beam TMs. He should be posting when he gets on to confirm. Thanks a lot, Pidgeot! ^^

Pidgeot
10th January 2005, 10:24 PM
*confirms* Your welcome, and thanks also! :)

classy_cat18
13th January 2005, 09:17 AM
Faint Attack TM for Bandit, please. *takes out 15 stamps*

Lady Vulpix
13th January 2005, 12:17 PM
Enjoy it.

Sheik
16th January 2005, 04:49 PM
I'm going to buy a Pokemon Earring, a Shockwave TM, and a Hidden Power~Dragon TM for Sabrina, my Abra, when she hatches.

*Gives 55 stamps, leaving me with 17*

Charizard04621
16th January 2005, 09:05 PM
You only need to pay 50 Stamps unless I'm crazy or can't do math... ^_^;

Sheik
16th January 2005, 09:38 PM
No....

Shockwave TM - 15 Stamps
Hidden Power TM - 15 Stamps
Pokemon Earring - 25 Stamps

Total: 55

Lady Vulpix
17th January 2005, 05:39 AM
Hidden Power TMs cost only 10 stamps, so you do need just 50. *Takes the stamps and hands over the items.*

Karin, don't worry, even if you had made a mistake, that wouldn't mean you're crazy. Those things can happen to anyone, especially late at night. So J isn't crazy either.

Sheik
17th January 2005, 08:55 AM
lol... thanks, Gabi. It's always good to know that someone out there thinks you are sane. :jump: If that's the case, I'll buy a Deflection Coat for Brock (Geodude).

Charizard04621
17th January 2005, 08:57 AM
That'll be 20 Stamps. Don't worry, Sheik, I *always* triple-check on item prices at the front page before I say anything... Only takes a few seconds, so it's worth it. I was just worried that I couldn't add.

LightNinetales
17th January 2005, 11:28 AM
I'd like a Hidden Power(I don't know which type it will be yet, still working on it) TM for my Oddish Kusa, please.

*gives 10 Stamps, leaving her with 5*

Charizard04621
17th January 2005, 01:05 PM
Sure! Here you go.

LightNinetales
18th January 2005, 09:53 AM
I think I've read somewhere we could get free items for our birthday....
If that's wrong, well, I may just have misunderstood something ^.^"""
If that's right, may I have a Recover TM since today is my birthday?

Lady Vulpix
18th January 2005, 02:13 PM
Yes, you can. Happy birthday, Light!

Wolfsong
18th January 2005, 02:57 PM
I'd like a Detect TM for Colby and a Slash TM for Tiny please. *hands over 25 stamps.*

Lady Vulpix
18th January 2005, 03:30 PM
*Hands over the TMs.* I hope Colby enjoys them. :)

The_Missing_Link
23rd January 2005, 12:56 PM
I'll donate my Confusion TM to the storage box and buy an Acientpower TM for my Cubone, Orion *hands over 15 stamps*

Lady Vulpix
23rd January 2005, 01:32 PM
You can have the TM, and thanks in the name of whatever pokemon gets yours.

Wolfsong
23rd January 2005, 01:51 PM
I'd like a sunny day tm please. *hands over 10 stamps*

then i'd like to trade it with becca for her mirror move TM that she got from the emt. I will then give it to Wildfire when her battle is over

The_Missing_Link
23rd January 2005, 01:55 PM
I confirm the trade and I'll also buy a Solar Beam TM for Shade *hands over 50 stamps*

Lady Vulpix
23rd January 2005, 01:59 PM
They're all yours. By the way, the Confusion TM has already gont to a Slowpoke at DTAC. Pokemon Zoo needs an update too, but I did the last one and I'm out of ideas ATM.

Matt
23rd January 2005, 05:20 PM
I'm going to donate my Horn Attack, Magnitude and Sludge TMs. and I'll buy a Shock Wave TM for Nightmare *hands over 15 stamps*

Knight of Time
26th January 2005, 05:09 PM
Hi.

I'd like to buy the following please:

1 Pokemon Earring (for Electro)
1 box of Matches (for Blazer)
1 Thundershock TM (for Electro)
1 Ember TM (for Blazer)
1 Charm TM

'hands over 76 Stamps leaving him with 11'

Lady Vulpix
27th January 2005, 04:21 PM
*Gives Kyle the items and hands him back 11 stamps.*

Matt
27th January 2005, 07:51 PM
I'm going to donate my Horn Attack, Magnitude and Sludge TMs. and I'll buy a Shock Wave TM for Nightmare *hands over 15 stamps*

Is it me, or has my post been completely ignored like usual?

Lady Vulpix
28th January 2005, 02:22 PM
Oh! Sorry, my browser took me straight to Kyle's post and I though that was the first one I hadn't read. You can have the TM, and thanks for your donations. Sorry again, I'll make sure to double-check next time.

SilverMachop
3rd February 2005, 02:50 PM
I'd like to purchase Orange Juice for my Tyrogue. *Hands over 30 stamps, which is alright, because I don't have 30 letters to send.*

Lady Vulpix
4th February 2005, 09:53 AM
x_x It took me a while to get the joke, I must be really tired. Sure, you can have the juice.
*Takes the stamps.*

classy_cat18
4th February 2005, 11:49 AM
Can I have an Odor Sleuth TM for Beacon? *hands over 8 stamps*

Lady Vulpix
4th February 2005, 11:51 AM
Yes, you can. :)

The Blue Avenger
5th February 2005, 06:56 PM
I have a question, and I'm sorry if I missed something: How does one go about getting TMs out of the Storage Bin?

Lady Vulpix
5th February 2005, 09:01 PM
You don't, they go to pokemon at the Adoption Centers. If you want a TM someone else has, you can trade while the person still has it.

The Blue Avenger
13th February 2005, 01:41 PM
Can I buy some Black Juice for my Porygon, 99?

Lady Vulpix
14th February 2005, 10:11 AM
You can... for 30 stamps.

Wolfsong
14th February 2005, 11:08 AM
*Kiara walks in*
Kiara: Amy said that i could do this. I'd like to purchase a Detect TM for *blushes* Well, you'll see. *gives 15 of Amy's stamps*

Lady Vulpix
14th February 2005, 11:09 AM
I'm getting a Flame Wheel TM for Kiara, Amy's Flareon. Or, rather, Caledor's getting it for her, I'm paying for it.
*Pays 15 stamps.*

[Edit: *chuckles and gives Kiara the Detect TM.*]

Wolfsong
14th February 2005, 11:13 AM
*takes the stamps and hands over the tm ^^

classy_cat18
17th February 2005, 02:55 PM
Ember TM for Bandit, please.

Lady Vulpix
17th February 2005, 04:53 PM
Sure, that will be 8 stamps.

classy_cat18
17th February 2005, 05:37 PM
*hands over 8 stamps*

Lady Vulpix
18th February 2005, 10:05 AM
*Hands Shonta the TM.*

Cheesey
26th February 2005, 08:41 AM
I'm donating my Hi Jump Kick TM and my Bubble TM to the Storage Box. I'm saving the Doom Desire TM because Jeff expressed an interest in it, but these two aren't any use to me. By the way, why did the Storage Box move here from the actual Adoption Centre?

Lady Vulpix
26th February 2005, 01:00 PM
Yes, each of the ACs used to have its own storage box until we decided to merge them and bring the joint box here.

Alright, I'll put the TMs in the box now. Thank you.

Wolfsong
27th February 2005, 07:51 PM
I'd like to buy two mimic TMs please. one for Kiara and one for Yana please *hands over 20 stamps*

Lady Vulpix
27th February 2005, 07:53 PM
*Takes the stamps and hands Amy the TMs.* I know they'll both make good use of them.

Wolfsong
28th February 2005, 11:21 AM
Last purchase for now. I'd like a flame wheel for tiny for after he evolves please *hands voer 15 stamps*

Lady Vulpix
28th February 2005, 11:26 AM
Here you are. I hope he enjoys it.

Cheesey
28th February 2005, 04:58 PM
I'm going to donate my Helping Hand TM to the Storage Box too. It's doubtful that I'll ever use it, even if any of my pokemon can learn it. Because of that, I'd rather donate it so that another pokemon and another trainer can get more use out of it.

DarkPsychicCharizard
12th March 2005, 11:14 AM
I'd like to donate my Comet Punch, Charm and Smellingsalt TMs to the Storage Box. I don't think I'll have any use for them, so it's better to give them to someone who CAN use them.

Hmmm... while I'm at it, I'd like to buy a Giga Drain TM for Mori and a Flame Wheel TM for Touki. *hands over 30 Stamps*

Lady Vulpix
12th March 2005, 11:44 AM
*Takes the stamps and TMs and gives Shai the new TMs.*
I hope we can find pokemon who can use those TMs soon. I wish someone would adopt one.

*Murkrow
13th March 2005, 11:27 AM
I'd like a Bubblebeam TM for Xol and a Flame Wheel TM for Heat please.

*Hands over 30 Stamps leaving me with 65*

Lady Vulpix
13th March 2005, 12:30 PM
Fire and water. I hope they enjoy them. *Gives Hannah the TMs.*

The Blue Avenger
20th March 2005, 04:14 PM
I'd like some white juice for Lady Bow, please. *forks over 30 stamps*

Lady Vulpix
20th March 2005, 05:51 PM
Oh, a white Gastly! That will be nice to see.

Sceptile_Master
21st March 2005, 09:27 AM
8 Stamps:
Ember TM
Water Gun TM
Thunder Shock TM
Powdered Snow TM
Acid TM
Defense Curl TM
Odor Sleuth TM

If I remember correctly isn't it powder snow. Just thought I'd point that out. Also I think thundershock is one word.

Lady Vulpix
21st March 2005, 09:45 AM
Thanks for noticing typos which have been there for about 4 years! Take a stamp. ˘

Sceptile_Master
21st March 2005, 01:05 PM
Why thank you miss vulpix.

Lady Vulpix
22nd March 2005, 02:01 PM
You're welcome.
It's my birthday today. Most people have been getting birthday presents from here, so can I have one? If so, I'll get a Mimic TM for Tsunami. :)

Wolfsong
22nd March 2005, 02:59 PM
Of course you can Gabi. Happy birthday. Hope that you have a really nice one.

Lady Vulpix
22nd March 2005, 04:25 PM
Thanks, Amy. :)

Sceptile_Master
22nd March 2005, 05:32 PM
Oh i never knew, very happy birthday Gabi. may all your birthday wishes come true.

The Blue Avenger
23rd March 2005, 08:38 AM
I'd like a Hidden Power TM for an as-of-yet undisclosed reason please. *hands over 10 stamps*

Wolfsong
23rd March 2005, 11:35 AM
*Takes Stamps and hands over the TM* Hope whoever gets it enjoys it

Wolfsong
30th March 2005, 12:25 PM
I'd like a custom juice please. *hands over 50 stamps*

Lady Vulpix
31st March 2005, 06:30 AM
*Hands Amy the juice.* What are you planning to do with it?

Dark Dragonite
1st April 2005, 07:17 AM
It's been a while, so I hope I'm not doing this wrong, but I am looking to trade/sell a few TMs:All for adoptees
Arm Thrust TM,

Bulk Up TM,

Milk Drink TM,

Spout TM,

Sharpen TM

and if none of my pokes can learn Blast burn, that TM also.

Knight of Time
1st April 2005, 05:05 PM
It's been a while, so I hope I'm not doing this wrong, but I am looking to trade/sell a few TMs:All for adoptees
Arm Thrust TM,

Bulk Up TM,

Milk Drink TM,

Spout TM,

Sharpen TM

and if none of my pokes can learn Blast burn, that TM also.

Hey, it's really nice to see you around AC/CC again, Steve. :)

Did you check the New TM Compatibilities part of Gabi's site?

I've been checking out your AC/CC sites, and assuming you still have your captured Arcanine and Blaziken, they can both learn Blast Burn.

Anyway, it's time I got a few more TMs, so can I have a Water Gun TM (for Aqua) and two Slash TMs (one for Raven, one for Rika) please?

'hands over 28 Stamps leaving him with 2 Stamps'

Dark Dragonite
1st April 2005, 05:55 PM
Hey, it's really nice to see you around AC/CC again, Steve. :)

Did you check the New TM Compatibilities part of Gabi's site?

I've been checking out your AC/CC sites, and assuming you still have your captured Arcanine and Blaziken, they can both learn Blast Burn.

Thanks, I'll take it off the list, and give it to probably blaziken.

Lady Vulpix
2nd April 2005, 07:25 AM
Kyle gets a stamp for his help.

The Blue Avenger
4th April 2005, 04:18 PM
I'd like to purchase an Upgrade for 99, please. *Hands over 35 stamps*

AntiAsh Superstar
5th April 2005, 02:02 AM
*takes stamps from Kyle and Jeff and hands over the items they wanted*

Woo, I'm online when there's sales still to be dealt with, that's a first! :D

Knight of Time
11th April 2005, 04:14 PM
Hi.

Being as today is my 22nd birthday, I'd like a Shiny Juice for Rika please.

AntiAsh Superstar
12th April 2005, 07:14 PM
Ooh, happy 22nd! Enjoy your Juice! :) (sorry about the excessive hyperness...)

The Blue Avenger
27th April 2005, 05:53 PM
I'd like a Pokemon Collar for Trezzatura, please. *hands over 25 stamps*

Lady Vulpix
1st May 2005, 07:35 AM
Oh, sorry for the late reply! As you've already assumed, it's yours.

Wolfsong
1st May 2005, 08:51 AM
I'd like a sunny day tm for tiny please and a rain dance tm and a water gun tm for colby please. *hands over 28 stamps leaving me with none*

Lady Vulpix
1st May 2005, 09:57 AM
I hope they enjoy them. :)
I got on GAIM looking for you, but you weren't there.

Wolfsong
1st May 2005, 12:29 PM
I'm selling Karin my custom juice for 50 stamps. She should be confirming soon.

I'm donating my sand tomb and my pay day tms to the storage box as well

I'm selling Darkfire my Double Kick Tm for 8 stamps. she should confirm shortly.

Charizard04621
1st May 2005, 07:08 PM
Confirmed. :D Here's your 50 Stamps, Amy!

Skye
1st May 2005, 09:59 PM
Confirmed here too. I have a Ponyta who's really going to be happy. Thanks Amy!

classy_cat18
3rd May 2005, 11:44 AM
Water Gun and Thundershock TMs for Nama, please! *hands over 16 stamps*

Wolfsong
3rd May 2005, 12:00 PM
*Takes stamps and hands over the tms* Hope she enjoys them.

Skye
7th May 2005, 08:28 PM
Two Slash TMs for Amaris and Naois, please. *forks over 20 Stamps*

Wolfsong
7th May 2005, 09:12 PM
*takes stamps and hands over TMs* Enjoy

Lady Vulpix
8th May 2005, 10:13 AM
Mhmm... 368 posts already! I think a new version is in order.