PDA

View Full Version : [Sub-game] Dragon Tamers Reward Center v.13 (MA by Pidgeot)

Pages : [1] 2

Lady Vulpix
9th June 2004, 07:54 AM
~Dragon Tamers Reward Center~

~TMs~

8 Stamps:
Ember TM
Water Gun TM
Thundershock TM
Powder Snow TM
Acid TM
Defense Curl TM
Odor Sleuth TM

10 Stamps:
Slash TM
Sunny Day TM
Rain Dance TM
Hidden Power TM
Focus Energy TM
Mimic TM
Metal Claw TM

15 stamps:
Icy Wind TM
Bubblebeam TM
Flame Wheel TM
Giga Drain TM
Shock Wave TM
Ancientpower TM
Aerial Ace TM
Detect TM
Charm TM
Air Cutter TM
Shadow Punch TM
Faint Attack TM

25 Stamps:
Crunch TM
Night Shade TM

30 Stamps:
Flamethrower TM
Ice Beam TM
Thunderbolt TM
Muddy Water TM

50 Stamps:
Recover TM
Moonlight TM
Morning Sun TM
Synthesis TM
Thunder TM
Blizzard TM
Fire Blast TM
Solarbeam TM
Hydro Pump TM

~Specific Enhancers~

Beach Ball: 20 Stamps: 2× Special Attack on Water Pokemon, Ice Pokemon Cannot be Poisoned or Confused.
4 Leaf Clover: 20 Stamps: 2× Defense on Grass Pokemon, Poison Pokemon Cannot be Asleep.
Matches: 20 Stamps: 2× Speed On Fire Pokemon, Rock Pokemon Cannot be paralysed.
On-Off Socket: 20 Stamps: 2× Attack on Electric Pokemon, Steel Pokemon cannot be burned or frozen.
Deflection Coat: 20 Stamps: 2× Special Defense on Ground Pokemon, Normal Pokemon are not affected by attraction.
Screw Driver: 15 Stamps: 2× Attack on Ryhorn.
Frying Pan: 15 Stamps: 2× Special Attack on Togepi.
Mermaid Curse: 20 Stamps: 2× Defense on Vaporeon
Deadly Poison: 15 Stamps: 2× HP on Beedrill.
Sun's Rays: 15 Stamps: 2× HP on Butterfree.
Clean Nappies: 20 Stamps: 2× HP on all baby pokemon (Elekid, Pichu, Tyrogue, Magby, Smoochum, Azurill, Cleffa, Igglybuff, Togepi and Wynaut).
Pokemon Collar: 25 stamps: 50% Physical attack boost.
Pokemon Earring: 25 stamps: 50% Special attack boost.
Double shield: 30 stamps: it has a defensive type and an offensive type; the shield absorbs 50% damage from its defense type and sends it back as an attack of its offensive type (its base power is equal to ˝ the base power of the attack it's blocking) - NOT ALLOWED AT THE POKEMON ZOO BATTLE TOWER.

~Healing Herbs~

Herb: 10% heal : 5 Stamps
Spicy Herb: 50% Heal : 15 Stamps
Extra Spicy Herb : 75% Heal: 20 Stamps

~Stones~

~20 Stamps~

Water Stone
Thunder Stone
Leaf Stone
Fire Stone
Sun Stone
Moon Stone
Everstone

~Special Evolutionary Items~

~35 Stamps~

Genetic Accelerator
Steel Coat
King's Rock
Upgrade
Dragon Scale
Deep Sea Scale
Deep Sea Tooth

~Special Keys~

~20 Stamps~

Gold Key Ń Neutralizes the effect of your opponent's Protect, Safeguard and Destiny Bond.
Silver Key Ń It will free your pokemon from Wrap, Clamp, Bind, Fire Spin and Whirlpool.
Crystal Key Ń Allows the user to break through Reflect, Light Screen and Barrier.

~Color-changing Juices~

30 Stamps:
Green Juice
Black Juice
White Juice
Grey Juice
Red Juice
Brown Juice
Yellow Juice
Blue Juice
Purple Juice
Pink Juice
Orange Juice

37 Stamps:
Gold Juice
Silver Juice
Copper Juice

50 Stamps:

Inverted Juice
Ringed Juice
Striped Juice
Spotted Juice
Mystical Aura Juice
Custom Juice (allows the drinker to make small adjustments to their color, like changing an Umbreon's rings blue or an Espeon's Gem White).

70 stamps:
Translucent Juice
Shiny Juice
Kecleon Juice (whenever the pokemon is attacked, its color changes to the color of the attack received).
Transparent Juice
Iridescent Juice (any 2 colors).

~Other Rewards~

12 Stamps: Mail Attachment
2 Stamps: Berry
5 Stamps: Mint Berry
20 stamps: Status Coin (flip it when a status change affects your pokemon; it will either remove the status change or cause the same status change to your opponent. Can be used once a day.)
25 stamps: Status Die (causes a random status change to your opponent: Burn, Poison, Paralysis, Freezing, Sleep or Confusion. Can be used once a day - or once per battle at the Battle Tower.)
50 stamps: Sacred Ashes (can be used once in a battle: all your pokemon's HP and PP are restored.)
100 stamps: Breed with a Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite. 50 of which must come from the Battle Range.
2000 stamps: ANY ITEMS FOR LIFE (one a day).
If you'd like a custom adopted pokemon page, contact Pidgeot.

Note: People who have claimed the "any items for life" reward shall not be able to get free Reward Center items by other means (except for personal gifts from other trainers).

DISCOUNTS

We have the following discount policy for all sales of 75 stamps or above:

- (N-75)*0.155556%+15% for sales between 75 and 300 stamps, where N is the amount of stamps spent on that sale.
- 50% discount for sales above 300 stamps.

Only items are counted towards the discounts, not Dratini breedings, websites nor any items for life.
The costs of each sale will be rounded to the nearest integer.

Don't worry if you have problems working out the formula, just post the original cost of the items you intend to buy and we'll give you back the discounted stamps.

Storage Box
-Hi Jump Kick TM-
-Sand Tomb TM-
-Pay Day TM-

Wolfsong
9th June 2004, 11:57 AM
For winning the race, Jas chooses to get a collar for her teammate Darin whenever he hatches

Lady Vulpix
9th June 2004, 11:59 AM
Darin... Nice name! :)
The collar is yours.

Gothic Animé
9th June 2004, 12:47 PM
can i reserve the earring? i really want it and i only need one more stamp. ^^;

pweez? *puppy eyes*

andyizcool
9th June 2004, 12:51 PM
can i reserve the earring? i really want it and i only need one more stamp. ^^;

pweez? *puppy eyes*
There are infinite items in stock so you could buy anything when you have enough Stamps. The items will always be here for you. There's not a set amount of stock on the items in here like normal shops have.

Gothic Animé
9th June 2004, 05:42 PM
well, i have 30 stamps now! which means i can get the collar! *applause* i don't want the earrings anymore, new strategy....*hands over 25 stamps*

Aipom Of Doom
9th June 2004, 06:33 PM
Ember TM for Tulie now :d.

Sheik
9th June 2004, 07:02 PM
I would like a Beach Ball for Aurora, please. *puts hand out with 20 stamps in it*

AntiAsh Superstar
9th June 2004, 07:32 PM
Hmm... I'd like a Thunder Stone please. *pays 20 stamps* btw, when are the TMs going to be changed over? I remember moaning about the total lack of decent non-offensive moves ages ago but nothing's changed despite the new reward centre version, a few Light Screen/ Reversal/ Mirror Coat/ Safeguard/ whatever indirect move you care to mention TMs would be great, the current list is way too geared towards moves that always cause damage.

Lady Vulpix
10th June 2004, 07:39 AM
And keep wondering when I'll catch you on AIM, Ade.
All 4 of you get what you requested.

Matt
10th June 2004, 08:32 AM
I'd like to buy an Icy WindTM for my Meowth, Tabitha. :) *pays 15 stamps*

Lady Vulpix
10th June 2004, 09:16 AM
Enjoy it. :)

[Edit: there are 3 new TMs, and Ade can get one of them for free for promoting the idea in the first place. :D]

AntiAsh Superstar
10th June 2004, 10:24 AM
Wow, thanks! Okay, I'll take a Detect TM for Marius, please, and whilst I'm at it that Charm TM would go very nicely on Lucky. *hands over 15 stamps for the second TM* :)

Lady Vulpix
10th June 2004, 10:46 AM
Lucky Charms. XD
Ok, the TMs are yours.

andyizcool
11th June 2004, 02:26 PM
I missed asking you on AIM Gabi because you weren't online long, so I'll ask here. I know you've been adding some Defensive TMs for Adopted Pokemon to use. So why not have Reflect and Light Screen because they're great Defensive TMs that nearly everyone would want. If you think they'll annoy everyone in battle you could also add a Brick Break TM because that breaks Reflect and Light Screen. This is just an idea I had because a lot of Pokemon can learn Reflect, Light Screen, and Brick Break too.

Lady Vulpix
12th June 2004, 08:02 AM
We'll add that to the list of pending discussions, thanks.

Lady Vulpix
12th June 2004, 09:49 AM
UPDATE

We have a new discount policy. From now on, the discounts will be as follows:
- 0% discount for sales up to 74 stamps.
- (N-75)*0.155556%+15% for sales between 75 and 300 stamps, where N is the amount of stamps spent on that sale.
- 50% discount for sales above 300 stamps.

Only items are counted towards the discounts, not Dratini breedings, websites nor any items for life.
The costs of each sale will be rounded to the nearest integer.

Don't worry if you have problems working out the formula, just post the original cost of the items you intend to buy and we'll give you back the discounted stamps. :)

Charizard04621
12th June 2004, 10:29 AM
I'll buy a Crystal Key for my Absol, Shar. :D *claims first-person-to-buy-the-new-item title* Here're 20 Stamps.

Lady Vulpix
12th June 2004, 10:31 AM
Enjoy it, Karin! :)

The_Missing_Link
12th June 2004, 12:11 PM
Now that Gabi has reminded me...

I'll buy a Flamethrower TM for Orion *hands over 30 stamps*

Lady Vulpix
12th June 2004, 12:28 PM
It was a pleasure.
*Hands over the TM.*

Since Tsunami won today's race, I'm giving him a Charm TM as a reward. :)

Wolfsong
12th June 2004, 12:47 PM
Hope that he enjoys it ^^

Wolfsong
14th June 2004, 01:15 PM
I hate to double post, but Miko/Anita has agreed to sell me her bounce tm for 7 stamps. i'll be giving it to Ebony sometime, jsut not right now. ^^ She should be confirming soon.

Anita
14th June 2004, 01:17 PM
I hate to double post, but Miko/Anita has agreed to sell me her bounce tm for 7 stamps. i'll be giving it to Ebony sometime, jsut not right now. ^^ She should be confirming soon.

*confirms* :3

classy_cat18
14th June 2004, 03:26 PM
4 Leaf Clover for Lily, please. *hands over 20 stamps*

Wolfsong
14th June 2004, 04:18 PM
*takes stamps and hands over the item.* I hope Lilly enjoys it.

Aipom Of Doom
14th June 2004, 09:12 PM
Powdered Snow TM for Tulie :D

Wolfsong
14th June 2004, 10:40 PM
Here you go. I hope she enjoys it.

Angel Blossom
15th June 2004, 02:26 PM
I'm paying Andy 40 Stamps in total for his two TM's, Zap Cannon and Confusion. ^_^ I'll be teaching both TM's to my new Abra, Felix. I also have a question - can an Abra learn Slash? ^^" Anyway, thanks to Andy for letting me buy these TM's!

I'd also like to say that I have an Ice Beam TM for sale. It will cost less than usual, so PM me if you are interested! ^^ I was going to save it for a future Nidoran (M), but since I won't be getting one for a while, I thought I'd sell it instead. ^^;; I'm only selling it for Stamps!

Angel Blossom
17th June 2004, 06:48 PM
I hate to double post, but I didn't think anyone would catch it if I edited my post. I'm here to purchase a Slash TM for my Abra (Gabi said they are able to learn Slash), along with a Pokémon Earring for him. Thanks!!

Lady Vulpix
17th June 2004, 06:53 PM
Alright, that will be 35 stamps.

Syberia
17th June 2004, 09:14 PM
I'd like a pair of Sunny Day TM's for Pippin and Ender, and a Pokemon Earring for Ender as well.

*pays 45 stamps*

Aipom Of Doom
17th June 2004, 09:44 PM
Powdered Snow TM for Hydro :d.

Gothic Animé
17th June 2004, 10:58 PM
a deflection coat for hone, my cubone please?
*hands 20 stamps*

Lady Vulpix
18th June 2004, 06:02 AM
All 3 of you get the items you've requested.
It's strange how no one has taken advantage of the discounts yet.

Syberia
18th June 2004, 11:49 AM
Trust me, if I had 300 stamps to waste, I would :).

andyizcool
18th June 2004, 12:05 PM
All 3 of you get the items you've requested.
It's strange how no one has taken advantage of the discounts yet.
You just wait until I've finished this list of what I want to spend about 500 Stamps on. :lol:

Kirei
19th June 2004, 03:55 AM
Please can I buy a Flame Wheel TM? It's for Kassandra, my Charmander. I think she wants to learn another attack she can use on a water type opponent! :196:

Lady Vulpix
20th June 2004, 08:34 AM
Lol! Well, she can use it against her Fire type opponent now. It'll work just as fine. :D

That's 15 stamps.

*Murkrow
20th June 2004, 01:37 PM
May I buy a Hidden Power TM for my Murkrow, Latino? I just realised that it's been a year since I adopted him, so I figured that he should have at least one TM by now ~_^ It will be Electric type as well.
*Hands over 10 Stamps leaving me with 7*

Sheik
20th June 2004, 08:04 PM
If an Eevee can learn Bite by leveling up, can it be tought Crunch as a TM?

And can an Espeon learn Recover through a TM?

Wolfsong
20th June 2004, 08:21 PM
Hope Latino enjoys the tm. *takes the stamps and hands over the TM.

If an Eevee can learn Bite by leveling up, can it be tought Crunch as a TM?

And can an Espeon learn Recover through a TM?

We do have a TM Compatibility list here (http://forboards.tripod.com/New_TMs.txt)

but in answer to your question:

Eevee and all Eeveelutions can learn Slash and Recover.

Crunch: Onix, Girafarig, Houndour, Larvitar, Vulpix, Growlithe, Rhyhorn, Totodile, Snubbull, Teddiursa, Nidoran F, Treecko, Poochyena, Carvanha, Trapinch, Electrike, Snorunt, Mawile, Huntail, Seviper, Bagon, Charmander, Squirtle, Rattata, Ekans, Zubat, Meowth, Kangaskhan, Gyarados, Eevee, Omanyte, Aerodactyl, Dunsparce, Sneasel, Swinub, Stantler, Absol and their evolutions.

Sheik
20th June 2004, 08:52 PM
I would like a Flame Wheel TM and an Ancient Power TM for Banx, please.

*pays 30 stamps.*

Gothic Animé
21st June 2004, 12:32 PM
i would like a pokémon earring for my haouju, my cacnea. *pays 25 stamps*

Lady Vulpix
21st June 2004, 01:07 PM
You both get your respective items. :)

AntiAsh Superstar
22nd June 2004, 03:12 AM
I'd like another Detect TM, this one for Milliardo, please. Hey, he needs to be prepared if you want him to do something other than mouth off in the next battle! ;) *hands over 15 stamps*

Lady Vulpix
22nd June 2004, 09:47 AM
That sounds like good news. I hope he can make good use of it. :)

Aipom Of Doom
24th June 2004, 03:16 PM
I'm getting a Flamethrower TM today, which I will give to Amy for Jasmine =o.

Wolfsong
24th June 2004, 03:20 PM
Wow, thanks a lot, Jas should like that. Appreciate it.

Syberia
27th June 2004, 09:59 PM
I'd like a Crunch TM for Eli and a Charm TM for Akaisha.

*pays 40 stamps*

Wolfsong
27th June 2004, 10:18 PM
*takes stamps hands over TMs.* I hope that they enjoy them.

*Murkrow
30th June 2004, 10:30 AM
I'd like a Pokémon Earring for my Skitty Tikish, as well as a Thundershock TM for him please.
*Hands over 32 Stamps leaving me with 8*

Lady Vulpix
30th June 2004, 06:35 PM
Actually, it's 33 stamps, so I guess it will leave you with 7.

*Murkrow
1st July 2004, 01:53 PM
I can't count¬_¬
*Sheepishly hands over the extra Stamp*

Lady Vulpix
2nd July 2004, 10:51 AM
Alright, Hannah. The items are yours. :round:

Cheesey
5th July 2004, 05:48 PM
I'm just confirming that I'm giving my Super Fang TM to Ade. ^_^;;

Lady Vulpix
6th July 2004, 10:37 AM
I hope he enjoys it. :)

That reminds me I only got 1 EMT for June and none for July yet. I've been so busy... -_-

Charizard04621
7th July 2004, 09:21 AM
Amy is buying my Wish TM for 25 Stamps. :)

Wolfsong
7th July 2004, 09:52 AM
*confirms* I'll probably end up giving it to Darin but not sure yet.

AntiAsh Superstar
8th July 2004, 05:29 AM
I hope he enjoys it. :)

Believe me, he will. Katnip is so determined to be a good fighter that he couldn't help seize the chance to learn the last Raticate level up move early. ;)

Speaking of Katnip, I'd like to do something I prolly should have done a long time ago. Can I have a Hidden Power TM, please? It's type will be Fighting, and me good ol' Raticate's getting it. :D

Lady Vulpix
8th July 2004, 06:01 AM
Alright, that will be 10 stamps. Have fun!

Lady Vulpix
9th July 2004, 07:23 PM
UPDATE

The Reward Center is now the holding place for donated TMs. These TMs will wait at the Storage Box until a compatible pokemon shows up for adoption, and will then be given to the respective pokemon. Donations are always accepted, though you can still use the Reward Center as a trading post if you wish to trade your TMs rather than donate them.

With that said, I shall now introduce the new integrated Storage Box!

Storage Box
-Pound TM-
-Softboiled TM-
-Splash TM-
-Bonemerang TM-

Note: all AC workers are authorized and expected to update the Storage Box.

Wolfsong
10th July 2004, 05:08 PM
I'd like a thunderbolt TM for Jas please. *hands over 30 stamps*

Lady Vulpix
12th July 2004, 09:46 AM
It's yours.
*Hands Amy the TM.*

AntiAsh Superstar
18th July 2004, 12:25 PM
Allo, I'm here to claim my birthday TM. I figure Pandora's quite lacking in decent moves atm, so I'd like to get her a Night Shade TM please. :)

Lady Vulpix
18th July 2004, 12:30 PM
It's all yours.

How was your birthday?

Wolfsong
18th July 2004, 02:25 PM
I'd like a slash tm for Darin please, and a night shade tm for Yana. *hands over 35 stamps leaving me with 39*

Charizard04621
18th July 2004, 03:00 PM
Enjoy. ^^

Charizard04621
19th July 2004, 05:09 PM
Buying a Giga Drain TM for Mandragora. Here's 15 Stamps.

Wolfsong
19th July 2004, 05:15 PM
*takes stamsp and hands over the TM* Enjoy.

Matt
22nd July 2004, 05:38 PM
I'd like a collar for my Zigzagoon, Yuna, please. *hands over 25 stamps leaving me with 11*

Wolfsong
22nd July 2004, 05:42 PM
*takes stamps and looks around for a collar* Found it! Here you go. Enjoy. ^^

Lady Vulpix
23rd July 2004, 09:36 AM
I'd like to buy two Sunny Day TMs, one for Sylvan and one for Ventura.

*Hands over 20 stamps, keeping 168.*

And Ventura's level 50 TM will be Solarbeam (since I hadn't decided when I posted at the Battle Range, I'm posting it here).

Wolfsong
23rd July 2004, 09:39 AM
*Takes stamps and hands over the TMs* Enjoy. ^^

classy_cat18
24th July 2004, 10:04 AM
Gabi posted in Misc that I could have a free item from here because it's my birthday. Thanks, Gabi! Could I have a Blizzard TM for Jewel?

Wolfsong
24th July 2004, 12:26 PM
Here you go. Hope Jewel likes it. Happy Birthday ^^

AntiAsh Superstar
26th July 2004, 06:06 AM
Hope you've plenty of time to deal with an excessively large order, coz I decided since I've got 363 stamps hanging around I might as well do all my shopping at once and be the first to take advantage of that 50% discount. Okay...

I would like a Charm TM for Pearl, Hidden Power (ground) for Lucky, Crunch for Milliardo, Flamethrower for Sumi, Sunny Day and Solarbeam for Pandora, Hidden Power (steel) for Marius (heh, I have random silly ideas about how that's going to work, actually), Ancientpower for Brandy, Muddy Water for Megan, and Rhiannon will make steps towards her true ferocity with a Recover TM, and I'd also like to buy her a Double Shield with defensive power Psychic and offensive power Ghost.

On top of all that I'd also like an Accelerator Gene, another Thunder Stone and lastly a Beach Ball, so that Becks can stop making Caledor steal Gabi's whenever they play in the Eevee House. ^^;;

Unless I seriously screwed up my calculations, that all comes to 350 stamps, not taking into account the discount. *hands over required amount*

Charizard04621
26th July 2004, 08:11 AM
Wow! O_o Ade gets all his items for a price of 175. By the way, your site says you have 326 Stamps, so I suggest you update it.

AntiAsh Superstar
26th July 2004, 08:19 AM
Whoops! Yeah, I've not actually got round to adding in the stamps from my last two battles, or my payment for my current RBG battle, have I? Thanks for reminding me. @_@;;;

Charizard04621
27th July 2004, 09:54 AM
I'll buy a Giga Drain TM for Ryu (15), Icy Wind TM for Elwing (15), Matches for Aglárien (20), and Crunch TM for Lune (25). I believeThat's 75 Stamps, and with the discount, 64?

The_Missing_Link
27th July 2004, 10:59 AM
I'm going to buy a Thunderbolt TM and 2 Detect TMs. For who? You shall find out shortly

*hands over 60 stamps*

Lady Vulpix
27th July 2004, 12:23 PM
That's right, Karin!
*Takes 64 stamps from Karin and 60 from Becca and hands them both the items they've requested.*

*Murkrow
28th July 2004, 01:29 PM
In the the Birthday thread Gabi said I could have an item as well as Shonta... yeah, I'm rather late picking it up, but this is the only free time I've really had to come online, hopefully that won't count against me getting it x_x
And seeing as Xol wants a TM could I have a Blizzard one please? It'll save me buying it later on.
And could I also have an Aerial Ace TM for my Murkrow, Latino? He needs some more moves.
*Hands over 15 Stamps leaving me with 22*

Lady Vulpix
28th July 2004, 02:40 PM
Better late than never. :) Alright, Hannah!
*Takes the stamps and hands over the TMs.*
By the way, how's your battle coming along?

Charizard04621
1st August 2004, 09:52 AM
Here's 50 Stamps for two Crunch TMs, 15 for Charm, and 15 for Ancientpower. That comes to 85 Stamps, with the discount, 71?

The_Missing_Link
1st August 2004, 06:22 PM
Donating my Softboiled TM to the Storage Box because I get the worst ****** TMs from the EMT

Lady Vulpix
2nd August 2004, 06:37 AM
Actually, Karin, it adds up to 80, making it 67 with the discount.
*Takes the stamps and hands Karin the TMs.*

*Adds another Softboiled TM to the Storage Box.*
Where are Chanseys when we need them?

Lady Vulpix
2nd August 2004, 06:39 AM
Storage Box
-Pound TM-
-Softboiled TM-
-Splash TM-

classy_cat18
2nd August 2004, 04:05 PM
I would like a Charm TM for my Lily, please. This will hopefully help her in the Consolation Rounds.

Lady Vulpix
2nd August 2004, 04:49 PM
That will be 15 stamps. Enjoy it.

Wolfsong
2nd August 2004, 05:08 PM
I'm probably going to regret this but i'd like to get an earring and a shock wave tm for sugar please. *pays 40 stamps*

Lady Vulpix
2nd August 2004, 05:29 PM
Ok, you can have them. Try to convince her not to use them against you, though.

Wolfsong
5th August 2004, 08:06 AM
That's easier said than done. XD Anyway with the stamp that i got from selling that hollow stone i have enough to get a Hidden power tm. You'll see who will be getting that tm soon ^^ *hands over 10 stamps*

Lady Vulpix
5th August 2004, 08:52 AM
Alright.
*Takes the stamps and hands Amy the TM.*

Charizard04621
9th August 2004, 08:45 PM
I'm donating my Rolling Kick and Rock Blast TMs to the storage box. :) And Gabi, I think the storage box should go on the first page where it's easier to find in order to edit.

Wolfsong
9th August 2004, 10:02 PM
Becca is giving me her howl tm that she got from the emt. She shouldbe confirming this soon. When she does, i'll be giving it to Sinopa my vulpix

The_Missing_Link
9th August 2004, 10:06 PM
Enjoy it, Amy

Everoy
10th August 2004, 01:25 PM
I'd like to purchase a Hidden Power: Dark and a Crunch TM for my Eevee, Soul.

*hands over 35 Stamps, leaving 1*

Lady Vulpix
10th August 2004, 02:22 PM
Storage box moved to the first post and TMs added.
FC, you can have the TMs you requested. :D

Matt
12th August 2004, 12:04 PM
I'd like to buy an Anicentpower TM and a 4-Leaf Clover for my Exeggutor, Chrysanthemum. *Hands over 35 Stamps leaving me with 9*

Also, I'd like to donate these TMs: Mach Punch, Sweet Kiss, Vital Throw, Signal Beam.

Everoy
12th August 2004, 01:40 PM
I wish to buy a Pokemon Earring, please.

classy_cat18
12th August 2004, 02:10 PM
I would like an Aerial Ace TM for Swoop, please. *hands over 15 stamps*

Wolfsong
12th August 2004, 09:47 PM
Matt: *takes stamps and hands over the items* Enjoy. TMs edited into the storage box.

PBuG: That will be 25 stamps

classy_cat18: *takes stamps and hands over the TM* Hope she enjoys it ^^

classy_cat18
13th August 2004, 09:42 AM
Just curious. What do you do with the TMs in the Storage Box?

Charizard04621
13th August 2004, 09:49 AM
Well, they're up for trade, and always open for donations. They're given to pokémon in the Adoption Centers that can get them.

classy_cat18
13th August 2004, 09:54 AM
Okay. I want to buy a Giga Drain TM for Lily. *hands over 15 stamps, leaving me with 5*

Wolfsong
13th August 2004, 11:39 AM
*takes stamps and hands over the TM* Hope that she enjoys it.

Everoy
13th August 2004, 01:21 PM
*hands over the 25 stamps, left with none :()

Wolfsong
13th August 2004, 01:43 PM
*takes stamps and hands over earring* Enjoy.

Wolfsong
16th August 2004, 03:21 PM
^^ I have enough stamps to get a black juice so that will be what i do. *hands over 30 stamps leaving me with none for hte time being. The juice will go to my new eevee, which will hatch whenever i can think of a name for him.

Lady Vulpix
16th August 2004, 03:23 PM
*Hands Amy the juice.* I hope your new Eevee likes it.

*Murkrow
19th August 2004, 03:39 PM
Amy has agreed to sell me a Status Die for 10 Stamps :)
*Forks out Stamps and gives them to Amy*

Wolfsong
19th August 2004, 03:47 PM
Amy has agreed to sell me a Status Die for 10 Stamps :)
*Forks out Stamps and gives them to Amy*

I confirm this and use those 10 stamps as well as 10 more that i have to buy two hidden power tms. i'll decided on the types later. *hands over the stamps leaving me with 5*

Charizard04621
19th August 2004, 06:04 PM
Have fun with them Amy. ^^

Wolfsong
23rd August 2004, 11:34 AM
I'd like a slash tm for Dodger please. *hands over 10 stamps*

Lady Vulpix
23rd August 2004, 11:42 AM
Enjoy it. :)

*Murkrow
26th August 2004, 09:39 AM
Can I have a Crunch TM please? It'll be for my Sneasel Xolotle.
*Hands over 25 Stamps*

And I'll also donate the following TMs to the storage box, I'm never going to use them;

Explosion TM
Sludge TM
Minimize TM
Icicle Spear TM
Revenge TM
Withdraw TM

Lady Vulpix
26th August 2004, 10:08 AM
I hope Xol likes her new TM. *Hands it over to Hannah.*
Thanks for the donations.
*Goes to edit the Storage Box.*

[Edit: two of the TMs have already been given to pokemon at the Dragon Tamers Adoption Center.]

Charizard04621
2nd September 2004, 03:53 PM
Gabi, I just noticed, I don't think Shock Wave is in the compatabilities list. O_o Also, I'm donating my Spider Web TM.

Lady Vulpix
2nd September 2004, 05:22 PM
Shock wave is not on the compatibility list because it's a TM in R/S, so the pokemon who can learn it are the ones who can in those games.

Your Spider Web TM goes to the Spinarak at Pokemon Zoo.

The_Missing_Link
2nd September 2004, 08:56 PM
Since I couldn't use it, Shonta agreed to trade her Strength TM for my Cosmic Power TM. Just need her to confirm it

classy_cat18
2nd September 2004, 08:59 PM
I confirm this. *goes to edit webpage*

Matt
5th September 2004, 06:40 PM
I'm going to donate my Wrap TM I just got.

Lady Vulpix
5th September 2004, 07:54 PM
Alright, it goes to the Tentacool at Dragon Tamers. Thank you.

classy_cat18
6th September 2004, 03:58 PM
I would like a Hidden Power TM for Beacon. Its power will be Ice.

Lady Vulpix
6th September 2004, 04:00 PM
Alright. *Takes 10 stamps and hands over the TM.*

Wolfsong
8th September 2004, 10:46 PM
*hands over 10 stamps* I'd like a rain Dance TM for Kovu please. I have a few possible ideas about what to use it for and how.

Lady Vulpix
9th September 2004, 08:18 AM
Ok. Enjoy it. :)

Wolfsong
9th September 2004, 09:44 PM
Announcement

We have some new TMs for sale. You can find them in the first post as usual. We've also added them to the TM compatibility list as well.

Charizard04621
11th September 2004, 08:04 AM
Hooray for new TMs!

8 Stamps each - Odor Sleuth for Lune
10 Stamps each - Focus Energy for Aglárien, Focus Energy for Lune, Focus Energy for Ryu, Metal Claw for Shar
15 Stamps each - Charm for Lune, Air Cutter for Rúthruin

78 Stamps, right? What is it with the discount?

Lady Vulpix
11th September 2004, 08:13 AM
O_O The keys look like zippers! What happened to them?
Ok, you get a 15.46668% discount, which translates into 12 stamps. The total amount you have to pay is 66 stamps.
Those are a lot of TMs! I hope your pokemon enjoy them. :)

*Murkrow
12th September 2004, 03:37 AM
I'd like a Hidden Power TM please.
*Hands over 10 Stamps*
It's for Xolotle, and it's going to be Rock type.

Lady Vulpix
13th September 2004, 06:54 AM
Enjoy it. *Gives the person with a palindrome name the TM.*

LightNinetales
13th September 2004, 01:52 PM
Can I have an Hidden Power: Grass TM for Sparkle?
*pays*
I have now 28 stamps.

Charizard04621
13th September 2004, 04:02 PM
*takes 10 Stamps and hands over the TM*

Kirei
16th September 2004, 02:23 PM
Gabi said I could choose a birthday present here, and since it was Kirei's birthday too, I'll get something for her. Could I have a Pink Juice please? :196:

Wolfsong
16th September 2004, 02:25 PM
For winning the water race, Ayla wants a blue juice for herself please.

Lady Vulpix
16th September 2004, 05:18 PM
Oh! ^_^
You both get the juices. I hope your pokemon like their new appearance (or old in Ayla's case).

*Murkrow
27th September 2004, 02:00 PM
After combining my normal and Battle Range stamps, I've got a bunch more to spend, so I'd like a Beach Ball, Powder Snow TM, and a Hidden Power TM please.
*Hands over 38 Stamps leaving me with 78*

HP's power will be Electric as well; they're all for my Mudkip, Kaiko :)

I'll also donate a Charge TM and a Vital Throw TM.

Lady Vulpix
27th September 2004, 02:05 PM
Thanks. Enjoy your new items. (BTW, are 'normal stamps' Goldenrod Tower stamps?)

*Murkrow
27th September 2004, 02:41 PM
(BTW, are 'normal stamps' Goldenrod Tower stamps?)

Yeah, and Beuna's Show ones...basically, anything that don't come from the BTR.

Lady Vulpix
27th September 2004, 04:29 PM
Strange, since the first stamps came from the Battle Range. But well, times have changed... :rolleyes:

Kirei
28th September 2004, 04:19 AM
Please can I have a Thundershock TM for Yuki, a Hidden Power (Psychic) TM for Yuki, and a Thunderbolt TM for Kaguya? That leaves me with only 8 stamps!:196:

Lady Vulpix
28th September 2004, 12:43 PM
You can, and you will. I'm assuming you had 56 stamps, then, right?

Kirei
29th September 2004, 02:15 AM
Yep - Ade keeps track of them for me on his website. I'll have to make a good story to get some more!! :196:

Wolfsong
29th September 2004, 08:38 AM
I'd like an Odor Sleuth TM for Sinopa please. *hands over 8 stamps leaving me with 151

*Murkrow
30th September 2004, 10:23 AM
Can I have an Air Cutter TM and a Faint Attack TM please?
*Hands over 30 Stamps leaving her with 48*
Both will be for my Taillow, Fizz.

Wolfsong
30th September 2004, 11:28 AM
*Takes stamps and hands over the TMs* I hope that Fizz enjoys them.

Lady Vulpix
30th September 2004, 12:07 PM
And your TM is confirmed too, Amy. :)

Lady Vulpix
2nd October 2004, 05:28 PM
Watch out, here I come! I have 333 stamps and someone had to do this eventually.

1 Faint Attack TM for Sinopa (Amy's Vulpix): 15 stamps.
1 Crunch TM for Iael: 25 stamps.
1 Sacred Ashes for Pidgeot (I'm giving Lagi his Double Shield): 50 stamps.
2 Charm TMs (one for Hero and One for Caledor): 30 stamps.
1 Status Coin for Karin: 20 stamps.
2 Hidden Power TMs (I wonder what Caledor's and Lagi's Hidden Powers are): 20 stamps.
2 Slash TMs (also for Lagi and Caledor, let's make Caledor's Tail Whip not completely useless): 20 stamps.
2 Icy Wind TMs (for Lagi and Water Angel): 30 stamps.
2 Flame Wheel TMs (for Hero and Amber): 30 stamps.
1 Ice Beam TM (for Water Angel): 30 stamps.
2 Detect TMs (for Pidgeot and Iael): 30 stamps.

That adds up to 300 stamps, and 150 with the discount, right?

Charizard04621
2nd October 2004, 05:37 PM
Enjoy, Gabi! And thanks again. :)

Lady Vulpix
2nd October 2004, 05:41 PM
Ok, now to roll for the last 2 Hidden Powers in my team...
Lagi's Hidden Power is... Dragon! Wow, my 2 Dragon types have a Hidden Power to match. I should have guessed. Well, I thought it was either that or Psychic.
As for Caledor, I have no idea yet. He's so versatile it could be anything (cheerfulness is not an attack type). Let's see. His Hidden Power is... Rock! Wow, he has 2 offensive physical moves now! ^_^

And this concludes the revelations for today.

classy_cat18
4th October 2004, 05:19 PM
I would like to donate my Silver Wind TM to the Storage Box.

Lady Vulpix
4th October 2004, 05:26 PM
Alright, thanks. Let's hope more pokemon get adopted, so that new ones can get all these TMs.

The_Missing_Link
6th October 2004, 05:20 PM
hmm, a Mimic TM for Cassio, please *hands over 10 stamps*

Wolfsong
6th October 2004, 05:38 PM
*takes stamps and hands over tm* enjoy

Wolfsong
9th October 2004, 01:03 AM
Sorry for the double post, but i think i'm going to get a Charm TM for Sinopa please. *hands over 15 stamps*

Also thanks for the Faint attack TM Gabi, and Sinopa says thanks as well though it will be probably Sugar's rbg before she gets it.

Charizard04621
9th October 2004, 09:08 AM
Enjoy the TM ^^;

*Murkrow
12th October 2004, 12:31 PM
Bubblebeam TM for my Mudkip Kai please :)
*Hands over 15 Stamps, leaving me with 41*

Lady Vulpix
12th October 2004, 12:38 PM
*Takes the stamps and gives Hannah the TM.*

Moonlight Espeon
12th October 2004, 05:44 PM
Since I have 28 stamps to spend..
I'll have an Icy Wind and a Water Gun TM for my Chansey. (that equals 23 stamps I believe so I have 5 left)

Charizard04621
12th October 2004, 07:43 PM
Yup, enjoy! :)

Wolfsong
17th October 2004, 05:04 PM
I'd like to purchase one charm tm for Kiara and two mimic tms for my eevee twins please *hands over 35 stamps leaving me with 110*.

I'm also going to let Jasmine breed one time before she goes on break again. Jasmine is my L.20 female winged mutant dratini that is Dragon/Flying type and she knows: Wrap, Leer, Blizzard, Hidden Power Flying, Thunder Wave, Extremespeed, Surf, Supersonic, Aeroblast, Twister, Shock Wave, Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, Double Team, Wing Attack. Of course it costs 100 stamps and 50 of which must come from the battle range After she breeds once she will be going back on break.

Lady Vulpix
17th October 2004, 05:18 PM
*Takes the stamps and hands Amy the TMs.* I hope Kiara enjoys them.

Wolfsong
19th October 2004, 07:07 PM
*hands over 20 stamps* I'd like one mimic tm and one hidden power tm please. Soon as they're confirmed you'll see who'll get tehm at the eh. ^^

Charizard04621
19th October 2004, 07:25 PM
Here you go Amy. ^^

Shadow Djinn
28th October 2004, 12:02 AM
Slash TM for Zane please. (My Eevee)

*pays 10 stamps,leaving me with 2*

Out of curiosity, how would one come across a Luster Purge Tm, or a Mist Ball TM? Would it be by EMT? Or could it be learned at a multiple of 10? Another question--can TMs from the reward center be used as the free multiple of 10 TM?

Wolfsong
28th October 2004, 09:33 AM
*takes stamps and hands over the TM*

For the Luster Purge Tm or Mist Ball TM it would have to be the EMT. Those TMs, and the others that aren't an actual TM in the game would have to be won from the emt. In order for it to be a free tm, it has to be an actual TM in the games. Hope that that helped

Kirei
29th October 2004, 10:57 AM
I'd like to donate my Sonicboom TM :196:

Lady Vulpix
29th October 2004, 11:20 AM
Thank you, Soo. I've updated the list now (which you can do as well some other time).

DarkPsychicCharizard
29th October 2004, 11:40 AM
Hello. I've been informed that people who celebrate their birthday may recieve a free item for their birthday. And since today I'm celebrating my 16th birthday... I thought it would be nice to ask for a free item. If it's alright, I would like to buy a Blue Juice for my Meowth, Jacob.

Lady Vulpix
29th October 2004, 11:52 AM
*Hands DPC the Blue Juice.*
Happy Birthday!

Kirei
29th October 2004, 01:08 PM
Oops Gabi, I forgot about that! :196:

*Murkrow
30th October 2004, 01:17 PM
Can I have a Hidden Power TM and a Giga Drain TM please? Both will eventually be for my Bulbasaur, Bakura.
*Gives 25 Stamps leaving her with 35*

andyizcool
31st October 2004, 06:43 AM
I would like to donate my Spit Up TM that I got from the EMT. :)

Kirei
31st October 2004, 08:12 AM
Thanks, Andy, I've edited that into the Storage Box :196:

Charizard04621
31st October 2004, 08:32 AM
Enjoy the TMs, Hannah! :)

DarkPsychicCharizard
31st October 2004, 10:12 AM
I would like to buy a Hidden Power TM for Ash, and a Pokemon Earring for my unnamed Eevee. *pays 35 Stamps, leaving me with 8*

Charizard04621
31st October 2004, 10:15 AM
Here you go! I hope they like their new stuff. :)

Matt
1st November 2004, 05:59 PM
I'd like a Sunny Day TM for my Exeggutor, please. *hands over 10 stamps*

Charizard04621
1st November 2004, 06:54 PM
Have fun.

AntiAsh Superstar
2nd November 2004, 04:16 AM
I'm guessing that since I'm sure Eeveelutions are allowed Slash (if I recall correctly that's part of Soo's Flareon's moveset) then Houndour, as a fellow canine-ish creature, could as well, right?

If so I'll buy a Slash TM for Pandora please (which shall go along with giving Sumi Attract as a really, really bad idea that is kinda essential for their personality) *pays 10 stamps*

Lady Vulpix
2nd November 2004, 08:16 AM
She can have it, but I agree that it's as much of a bad idea as that was. What do you have in mind?

AntiAsh Superstar
2nd November 2004, 10:51 AM
Not much, really, just figured it might be a good idea to teach her how to start swiping at her opponents rather than herself. :oh:

Kirei
2nd November 2004, 11:09 AM
Can I have a Mimic TM for Kassandra please? *Hands over 10 stamps* Ade can you subtract 10 stamps from my inventory? Also, Gabi - I would like to teach Kassandra Focus Energy but I'm not sure if she can learn it? I didn't see it on your list for a Charmander but Torchic can learn it so I don't see why Charmander can't (it's not like Torchic is a fighting type) :196:

Charizard04621
2nd November 2004, 04:27 PM
Charmander's on the list for Focus Energy.

[EDIT]: Evidently not. O_o I could've sworn it was there before, because Aglárien has Focus Energy and I check the list before I buy TMs. :\

AntiAsh Superstar
2nd November 2004, 05:22 PM
I dont really see why we can't just have a 'use your common sense' rule for the distribution of non-standard TMs - yanno, like 'this pokémon can stand on two legs yet has four limbs, it can use punches', 'this one can learn other attacks of the same type, so let it use this', 'this has teeth, let it learn Bite' kinda thing... I mean, there's a lot of moves that can be given out at the EMT in particular that are very easily explainable for a lot of pokémon that wouldn't have said move in the game. =/

Charizard04621
2nd November 2004, 05:40 PM
Yeah, but some people have different opinions about what, according to common sense, should be able to learn which moves... Some people's opinions make, um, less sense than others. So I foresee debate and arguments in that area. ^_^;;

AntiAsh Superstar
2nd November 2004, 05:59 PM
Eh, I guess yer prolly right - okay, how about a system whereby if a person wants to give a pokémon a move that isn't considered 'official' elsewhere they can submit an explanation as to why it should be allowed and if it's good enough that move/pokémon combination gets added to the list of non-standard TMs, then? There's prolly flaws in the idea, I know, it's just a random ten-second solution to what I can see being the biggest weakness with the whole non-game TM thing. ^^;;;

Charizard04621
2nd November 2004, 06:04 PM
I like that idea myself; I'm not sure about Gabi and Amy though, so I'll need to see what they think. Just a note that it's hard to get the three of us on together at one time, so like, it might take a while to process. (Maybe if this is too much of a problem we can work out a PM network where we inform each other about our thoughts on the subject, why it makes sense or why it doesn't, etc.) Gabi, Amy, what do you think?

Of course we'd have to make a very clear disclaimer that we may or may not approve the proposed TM compatability, and that until we approve or reject it, no action is to be taken (like, no teaching Flamethrower to Porygon without approval). Otherwise nasty complaints might come up, and a bunch of confusion, etc.

[EDIT]: Also we'd have to mention that no explanation = no consideration. Like, asking "Can Pikachu learn Ice Punch?" without stating why will not get a response.

[EDIT2]: Nothing to do with the above subject; I'm giving Amy my Assist TM. :)

Wolfsong
2nd November 2004, 06:13 PM
I can see both ways. Till i can sit down and talk, i'd like to remain neutral on this. I'm simply very busy to concentrate on this. Like i can say i can see both ways. After i get this outline done and have sometime to think and maybe talk with both Gabi and Karin.

Thanks Karin. I'm gonna give it to Kumar. ^^

Kirei
3rd November 2004, 01:47 AM
So, Karin, if you've got it, I should be able to have it, shouldn't I? Otherwise that wouldn't seem fair *puppy eyes* :196:

Charizard04621
3rd November 2004, 07:01 AM
Yeah, there was no debate about that. O_o; I just don't know why it disappeared from the list... Quite sure it was there before.

When I bought it here (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=30502&page=4&pp=40) I'd just been done checking with the list.

Kirei
3rd November 2004, 07:23 AM
Thanks, I just wanted to make sure. *hands over 10 stamps*. Yeah, it seems weird about the list. I agree with Ade about the common sense approach. Like a pokemon with wings being able to learn fly, or a pokemon with teeth being able to use bite, etc. I'm in favour of that approach, as it would be much easier than having to keep updating that list all the time :196:

Shadow Djinn
3rd November 2004, 07:58 PM
Well, I was told that on your birthday you can get a free item from the reward center...So I'll get a Ringed Juice for Xanex, since he'll be hatching soon. By the way, what color are the rings anyway? Are they any color you want?

Also, can Seels learn Horn Attack? I think they should, right? o_o

Moonlight Espeon
3rd November 2004, 08:46 PM
Yes. If a Seel can learn Horn Attack, SD8 has agreed to give me his Horn Attack TM. Confirmed.
Anyway, figured out something that works..
Buying Giga Drain TM for Exeggcute. *hands over 15 stamps*
Buying 3 Hidden Power TMs, one for Houndour, one for Natu and one for Zangoose. *hands over 30 stamps*
Buying Bubblebeam TM for Seel. *hands over 15 stamps*
It comes out to 60, and I have 61 stamps. XD
By the way, how do you randomize Hidden Power TMs? I have quite a few to randomize xd

Charizard04621
3rd November 2004, 08:52 PM
You can easily pick... Or, if you've got any kind of randomizer, set it to roll out of 16 and line it up with all the types besides Normal.

[EDIT]: Use the 16 sided die option. (http://forboards.tripod.com/Dice.html)

Moonlight Espeon
3rd November 2004, 08:57 PM
It comes out Dragon for Houndour, Rock for Natu and Steel for Zangoose.

Shadow Djinn
4th November 2004, 05:12 PM
Well, I was told that on your birthday you can get a free item from the reward center...So I'll get a Ringed Juice for Xanex, since he'll be hatching soon. By the way, what color are the rings anyway? Are they any color you want?

Also, can Seels learn Horn Attack? I think they should, right? o_o

Uh....skipped...?

Charizard04621
4th November 2004, 05:46 PM
Seel doesn't currently learn Horn Attack and there is no listing for it. Gabi and Amy haven't agreed yet to the application thing, so you're gonna have to live with that for now.

And yes, unless I'm mistaken, the rings should be any color you want them to be... though I'd imagine they all have to be the same color throughout. You could ask Gabi or Amy to confirm this; I don't really deal with the juices much. Have fun with your Ringed Juice.

Shadow Djinn
4th November 2004, 06:02 PM
But Seel can learn Horn Drill...so it should be able to learn Horn Attack right? :/ And the Rings will be blue...

Lady Vulpix
4th November 2004, 06:38 PM
Oddly enough, not all pokemon who can learn Horn Drill can learn Horn Attack. Maybe if Horn Attack becomes a TM, they will be able to learn it.

Moonlight Espeon
4th November 2004, 08:03 PM
Oddly enough, not all pokemon who can learn Horn Drill can learn Horn Attack. Maybe if Horn Attack becomes a TM, they will be able to learn it.
Considering the fact that the idea was approved.
Horn Attack should logically be a learnable move for Seel, as all it would require would be jumping forward and jabbing the opponent with its horn. It's a very simple matter. Logically, Seel could learn it. So, I think it should be able to.

Shadow Djinn
4th November 2004, 08:21 PM
Yea, and I GOT a Horn Attack TM from the EMT. Like Antiash/Ade said, as long as its logical shouldnt it be allowed? =/ I mean, Seel has a horn, all it has to do is jab with it :/

Charizard04621
4th November 2004, 08:33 PM

You two have reading issues.

We are aware that a logical argument can be made for the move. However, not all three Dragon Tamers have agreed to the idea that people can make suggestions if they want to teach their pokémon a move that it can't currently get. That idea has NOT been approved. How many times have I stated this? Three? Also, you two are good, early examples of why this idea might not work. When we said no, you continued to insist on yes. Someone as ornery as you might keep insisting on a Grovyle with Flamethrower in the same way you continue to argue when you are told you must not argue anymore.

Please try to read. Thank you. Yes, I am annoyed. There is no point arguing until all three members of the Dragon Tamer Staff agree that this kind of suggestion should be allowed. Alone none of us can make final decisions on big things.

Please don't create repeated SPAM; I've already stated at least twice now that the decision cannot be made at this current point in time. I said on the second sentence of my previous post that until an agreement is reached, you must wait and accept that you cannot do anything concerning this issue for now. I dislike repeating myself, especially since, bar illiteracy, posts are easier to read and understand than something someone would tell you out loud. You can actually take your time to read them and go back if you didn't understand them the first time. Please show some patience, restraint, and maturity. Thank you.

Shadow Djinn
5th November 2004, 03:46 PM
Very well. I apologize for the trouble I've caused. Anyway, one Powdered Snow TM for Tsunami please. *Hands over 8 stamps leaving me with 0*

Charizard04621
5th November 2004, 04:13 PM
Have fun with the TM.

Moonlight Espeon
8th November 2004, 06:24 PM
I was reading from up above, saw the idea suggested and absolutely nobody said no so I thought that it was definitely approved.
Excuse me for not going back 12 pages to look at something that you COULD just post WHEN IT HAPPENS. You should be experienced enough to know that nobody reads the rules twice.
I found your comments extremely rude and unnecessary. You should know to be way more professional than that.
I'm shocked, myself.

Anyway, while stating what I have stated and I do not expect an argument, it is simply my stated opinion, I'd like 3 new Hidden Power TMs which leaves me with absolutely no stamps. *randomizes*

Hidden Power: Psychic for Snorunt.
Hidden Power: Ice for Corphish.
Hidden Power: Flying for Snorunt.

Jay
9th November 2004, 02:54 AM
Kelly just drop it.

How can you blame her? You and Shadow Djinn wouldn't drop the subject and then it resulted in Karin getting angry. To be honest, I would have been angry also if you kept stressing me to approve something that was going to be discussed further with other workers in the future.

Your post was more insulting than hers. If you wanted the blunt truth, she gave it to you. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Lady Vulpix
9th November 2004, 08:47 AM
While I agree with Jay on this, I also think the argument should be dropped right now. Everyone has stated their points and there's nothing left to discuss (aside from who was the rudest, which doesn't matter and won't bring anything good if we argue over it).

*Takes 30 stamps and hands Kelly the TMs.*

Wolfsong
9th November 2004, 05:34 PM
I'd like two odor sleuth tms please. *hands over 16 stamps* They are for tiny and Colby.

Charizard04621
9th November 2004, 05:46 PM
Enjoy the TMs, Amy ^^

Shadow Djinn
9th November 2004, 06:22 PM
Kelly just drop it.

How can you blame her? You and Shadow Djinn wouldn't drop the subject and then it resulted in Karin getting angry. To be honest, I would have been angry also if you kept stressing me to approve something that was going to be discussed further with other workers in the future.

Your post was more insulting than hers. If you wanted the blunt truth, she gave it to you. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Are you trying to involve me in this now? =| I dropped it a long time ago, and I haven't posted here for about 2 days. Anyway, I need a holding item, so a berry please. *Hands over 2 stamps*

Charizard04621
9th November 2004, 07:18 PM
Hmm, I've got a bunch of berries that I don't want, and I could give a few Gold Berries to you for 2 Stamps. What about it? (I've got 3). If you still want just the Berry, that's all right, but I don't want to feel guilty for not offering you something of better value that I'm not using anyway. :P

Shadow Djinn
9th November 2004, 08:37 PM
O_O Well, I just blew all my stamps (I have a habit of doing that), so do you want to trade my berries for your gold berries? It's the only possible thing I can do right now, lol.

Charizard04621
9th November 2004, 08:42 PM
XD, you used them up before you got the item you asked for in the DTRC? O_o; Well, I could just give you a bunch of berries for free. I really don't want any back, been trying to use them up. :\

Shadow Djinn
9th November 2004, 09:10 PM
Oops, I forgot it was unconfirmed =X. Lol, yea, I'll have the Gold Berry instead :). Whatever berries you have I'll gladly receive, because I really need something for holding items >.<'

Charizard04621
9th November 2004, 09:11 PM
How do 3 Gold Berries and 1 Berry for 2 Stamps sound? XD

Shadow Djinn
9th November 2004, 10:12 PM
o_O Lol, that's fine with me xD. *Pays 2 stamps*

*Murkrow
12th November 2004, 12:17 PM
I'm going to use pretty much all of my Stamps on five Hidden Power TMs please.
*Gives 50 Stamps leaving me with 1*

Now lets see what types they are...

Tropitorm (Tropius) will have Rock type.
Heat Wave (Torkoal) will have Electric type.
Fera (Huntail) will have Bug type.
Tikish (Delcatty) will have Bug type as well.
Harlequin (Eevee) will have Dark type.

Lady Vulpix
12th November 2004, 01:44 PM
*Gives Hannah the TMs.*
Enjoy them!

aragornbird
13th November 2004, 05:04 PM
Hmmm, I haven't bought any items here for a long long time.

I'll buy a Pokemon Collar for my Taillow, Matches for my Combusken, and Thunderbolt TM for my Porygon.

Pays 75 Stamps.

Lady Vulpix
13th November 2004, 05:13 PM
Wow! That merits a 15% discount!

*Hands AB the items and returns 11 stamps to him.*

Skye
15th November 2004, 10:21 AM
*trying not to buy anything* Uhm, I have a question, as usual. ^_^U It said in the FAQs that certain Pokemon can't hold certain items, like a Pokemon without ears can't hold an earring, but couldn't a Pokemon like that still hold an earring if it were in a chain around their neck or something like that? *trying VERY hard not to spend Stamps* X.x

Lady Vulpix
15th November 2004, 05:24 PM
If it were in a chain around their neck then it would be a pendant, not an earring. Pokemon earrings only work when attached to a pokemon's ears. Sorry.

Kirei
17th November 2004, 10:01 AM
I'd like a hidden power fire TM please, for Kirei. *hands over 10 stamps*

:196:

Lady Vulpix
17th November 2004, 01:19 PM
Here you are.
Fire? Interesting. I guess it makes sense, since there is no Luck type. http://www.geocities.com/gsteren/Faces/wink2.txt

Shadow Djinn
18th November 2004, 06:55 PM
Just another question =O
Shouldn't Larvitar be able to learn Flamethrower/Ice Beam/Thunderbolt? Because it's learnable via Crystal Move tutor...righhtt?

Wolfsong
18th November 2004, 09:05 PM
actually thats tyranitars only i think. If you've seen my captured larvitar has those moves, the only reason is that she is a special pokemon. I got her for coming in second in the Tremor Games and thats why she knows those three moves. though i'm gonna be without a comp or with limited access the next couple of days though.

Edit: I'm not 100% sure ipm jsut going from memory sinceall my links have disappeared and all x.x[/color]

Shadow Djinn
18th November 2004, 10:39 PM
According to www.pokefor.tk's pokedex, it's learnable. You pay this guy outside Celdaon City Game Corner 3000 coins to learn it.

EDIT: Um, I'm not trying to start anything x_X but if the TM comp says it's not learnable, I guess go with it so Laila is a bit more special I guess.

Lady Vulpix
19th November 2004, 10:30 AM
Some pokedexes are flawed. If the TM compatibilities page says nothing about whether a pokemon can learn a move or not (and the move is not in an extensive list) you can ask and we'll look at the pokedexes we trust in order to find out (the ones listed on the first post at PokeZoo Adoption Center, and the GSC moves learning table (http://forboards.tripod.com/gslearn.htm)). If it explicitly says a certain pokemon CAN'T learn a move, it's because we've already done some research and found out they can't. However, if by playing the games you find out that our information is wrong, let as know (also tell us how you've proved it - which game and how your pokemon got the move) and if it's really an error we'll fix it.

Shadow Djinn
19th November 2004, 07:40 PM
Blah x_X I can't test it in games because I haven't beat Red yet, the requirements for the move tutor is to beat Red and he will appear every Wednesday+Saturday outside the Game Corner. If somebody can test it out..? It's 4000 coins for one move, I think.

www.pokefor.tk Has a very reliable pokedex, click Pokedex at the Homepage, click Colour/Metal and then search Larvitar.

I also got:

http://www.pokemonfanuniverse.com/pokedex/?dexNo=246

It says it can learn it as well. If somebody can test out the Crystal thing tomorrow, maybe we can figure it out then?

*Murkrow
20th November 2004, 03:11 AM
Pokémon Fan Universe has had a number of problems with the PokéDex so it might not be the most reliable 'Dex around...can't say that about Pokefor though.

Anyway, I just tested it with a Pupitar in Crystal (don't have time to go get a new Larvitar at the moment), and it couldn't learn it, so I doubt that its unevolved form would be able to either. The Versus Books guide also lists it (Larvitar) as not able to learn the moves.

Also, just felt like pointing out that if Larvitar could learn those moves via Move Tutor, technically it should be able to learn them by TM in the advanced games, but it doesn't.

I'll see if I can get a Larvy' later to double-check.

Edit: Forgot Larvitar's could be bought in Celadon...still the same result though. Can't learn any of them.

Charizard04621
20th November 2004, 08:14 AM
http://pokedex.kary.ca/

Is the only pokédex you need. None of this other rubbish.

Shadow Djinn
20th November 2004, 02:37 PM
Yea, I got to finishing off Red today and tried it out with a Larvy found in Mt. Silver. It doesn't work x_x. Sorry for all the trouble.

Lady Vulpix
21st November 2004, 06:53 PM
Thanks for taking the job to test it, Hannah. You deserve a stamp for that. ˘

I'm selling my Sharpen TM to Karin for 7 stamps. :)

Charizard04621
21st November 2004, 07:00 PM
Confirmed. :)

*Murkrow
27th November 2004, 02:50 AM
Almost going to bankrupt myself, but oh well. A Mimic TM and a Hidden Power TM please.
*Gives 20 Stamps leaving me with 2*
Mimic is for Fizz and Hidden Power will be Dragon type and is going on my new Vulpix, Pixie.

Charizard04621
27th November 2004, 09:07 AM
Have fun with them!

LightNinetales
27th November 2004, 03:30 PM
I would like a Crystal Key for Krystal...

*pays 20 stamps*
*has only 14 stamps now*

Lady Vulpix
27th November 2004, 03:37 PM
I think it suits her. :)
Have fun with it!

Moonlight Espeon
28th November 2004, 10:50 AM
19 stamps I have, 10 stamps I use.

Metal Claw TM, please.

Charizard04621
28th November 2004, 10:53 AM
Here you go.

Skye
29th November 2004, 08:05 AM
I'm buying Lady Vulpix's Psychic TM for 10 Stamps. ^_^

Lady Vulpix
29th November 2004, 09:09 AM
Confirmed. :yes:

Wolfsong
7th December 2004, 02:16 PM
classy_cat is giving her confusion TM, and I'll be giving it to sweetie. She should be confirming soon

classy_cat18
7th December 2004, 02:29 PM
I confirm this.

LightNinetales
8th December 2004, 12:25 AM
Hidden Power Dark for Chataigne, Hidden Power Psychic for Acajou, please.

*pays 20 stamps, leaving her with 2*

DarkPsychicCharizard
8th December 2004, 12:19 PM
I'd like to buy three Hidden Power TMs for Jacob (Meowth), Skye (Bagon) and Avani (Trapinch), and a Thundershock TM for Jacob.

*pays 38 Stamps, leaving her with 18 Stamps*

Lady Vulpix
8th December 2004, 01:20 PM
*Hands LightNinetales 2 Hidden Power TMs.*
Note (in case it wasn't clear): the TMs are the same. The type depends on the pokemon who use them.