PDA

View Full Version : {Game} Goldenrod Tower v.28!

Pages : 1 [2]

Matt
20th August 2004, 11:59 PM
Andy: Spark Gem

Amy: Here's your stamp.
GG: Red MGcoin, Dropped: 0

Charizard04621: Lunar Gem

Charizard04621
21st August 2004, 09:43 AM
I'll sell the Lunar Gem for 2 Stamps.

Matt
21st August 2004, 04:34 PM
Charizard04621: Here's your 2 stamps.

( 8/21 ) Do you like to talk on the phone? How often do you talk on it? How long do you stay on the phone when you talk? Who do you talk to on the phone more, friends or family?

Wolfsong
21st August 2004, 04:44 PM
one grabber up 5 over 5

( 8/21 ) Do you like to talk on the phone? How often do you talk on it? How long do you stay on the phone when you talk? Who do you talk to on the phone more, friends or family?

Not really. When i'm in school, just about every day, to family. At home, everyone once in a while when one of my friends calls. I don't really stay on long when i do talk. Though there is the rare chance that i'll talk for a couple of hours but like i said thats rare.

Matt
21st August 2004, 04:54 PM
Amy: MG: Light Gem
GG: Dropped: 1

( 8/20 ) What is your favorite season? Why? Are there any holidays during that season that you like as well?

I like winter the best I think. I just like the cold weather best and it's always so peaceful during the winter time :eek: there aren't really any holidays that I like during the winter time lol. Well, besides winter break during December 8) and also the days we get out after exams.

eh, it's alright, I guess. I don't usually talk on the phone anymore, but a year or so ago I used to be on the phone constantly which made my mom kinda mad because she missed her "important" calls lol :nut: When I do talk on the phone it really depends on who I'm talking to is to how long I'll stay on. If it's someone I want to talk to it's for a couple of hours but if it's not its 20 minutes tops. I think I talk on the phone more to family than anything lol.

Wolfsong
21st August 2004, 05:03 PM
Amy: MG: Light Gem

I'd like to sell that gem for stamps and play nine more grabbers up 4 over 4 *hands over the mg coins*

Linc
21st August 2004, 06:08 PM

Yeah, I like to talk on the phone. I talk on it evey once in a while, but I barely ever get any calls, so it's like, once in two weeks. I stay on about a half hour, but on some occasions about a full hour. I deffinitely talk to my friends more than my family, the only family members I ever talked on the phone with were my Parents.

classy_cat18
21st August 2004, 06:21 PM

The phone's alright, but I'm not a phone person. Instant messaging is more my style. Most of the calls are for my mom, and she talks on it a lot...when I'm not online (56k dial-up). Most of them are from my family.

MG please.

andyizcool
21st August 2004, 07:00 PM
Matt
MG: 20 Stamps/CCPs, Hollow Stone

Amy
*Hands over 2 Stamps*
GG: Rainbow Gem, Rainbow Gem, Ocean Gem, Hollow Stone, Dropped: 5

Linc
MG: Red MGcoin

Shonta
MG: Blue MGcoin

(8/21) Do you like to talk on the phone? How often do you talk on it? How long do you stay on the phone when you talk? Who do you talk to on the phone more, friends or family?
I don't really like talking on the phone but if I have to answer it because my family have gone out I guess I must answer it. I rarely talk on the phone but lately we've been having a lot of phone calls so I guess I've been talking on the phone a bit more. I don't stay on the phone long when I talk because I'm either taking a message or I don't want to waste the credit on my mobile phone. I talk to friends more than family but like I said before I hardly ever use the phone anymore since we have MSN to contact friends and stuff.

1 MG Please.

Wolfsong
21st August 2004, 07:04 PM
Amy
*Hands over 2 Stamps*
GG: Rainbow Gem, Rainbow Gem, Ocean Gem, Hollow Stone, Dropped: 5

I'd like to use one of those rainbow gems to forge with my hollow stone in order to get a Night stone *hands over 2 ccps* then i'd like to sell that other rainbow gem, the ocean gem and the hollow stone for stamps please.

Linc
21st August 2004, 07:06 PM
I'd like to play the grabber game. I'd like to move up 1 and over 2.

Matt
21st August 2004, 07:10 PM
Andy: Division Gem

Amy: Here's your Night stone and 5 stamps :)

Linc: It's just one right? o_O
GG: Lunar Gem, Dropped: 0

and i'll take the 20 ccps please and sell the hollow stone for ccps

Charizard04621
22nd August 2004, 12:01 AM

Nah, I find it hard to keep a conversation going... Awkward silences are bad because I'll probably say something really stupid to fill them, and make a fool out of myself. I don't talk much on the phone by choice, really. My conversations don't last that long... An hour is the most I've ever gotten to, and I was kinda surprised when that happened. Usually it's family on the phone.

Linc
22nd August 2004, 08:56 AM
I'd like to sell the Lunar Gem for CCPs please.

Matt
22nd August 2004, 01:02 PM
Charizard04621: Gold Berry

Linc: Here's your 2 CCPs.

EMT Game
Type: Electric
Base PP: ???
Base Power: ???
Base Accuracy: ???
Target: ???
Guesses:

Oh, and Andy is going to announce the winner to the poll contest from the beginning of last week so watch out for it :D

Charizard04621
22nd August 2004, 01:10 PM
EMT Game: Zap Cannon?

Wolfsong
22nd August 2004, 01:13 PM
For the EMT I'm going to Guess Thunderbolt.

classy_cat18
22nd August 2004, 02:08 PM
For the EMT game I guess Shock Wave. I would also like to use my two Blue MGCoins to play four grabber games, 3 up and 1 left.

Linc
22nd August 2004, 02:17 PM
For the EMT game, I'm gonna guess Thunder Punch.

Matt
22nd August 2004, 02:52 PM
That was fast o_O

EMT Game
Type: Electric
Guesses: Zap Cannon, Thunderbolt, Shockwave, Thunderpunch
Congratulations to Amy for winning the Thunderbolt TM!

Shonta: Red MGcoin, 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem, Dropped: 1

Also, since Andy hasn't posted yet, the winner of the poll contest that we did earlier is......

Charizard04621

Congratulations, and your free MG is 10 Stamps/CCPs.

As for today's poll we're going to be using the winner's: ( 8/22 ) What do you think about people you meet online? Could you be as close to them as people you could meet face to face?

Wolfsong
22nd August 2004, 03:11 PM
( 8/22 ) What do you think about people you meet online? Could you be as close to them as people you could meet face to face?

I know theres a chance that they could not be telling the truth abotu who they are, but i've made some close friends, who are closer to me than some irl friends. There are some that i would like to meet if i had the chance. I have talked to one person from tpm on the phone once but i've never met anyone from tpm.

A game of gt and 1 grabber up 5 over 5

Wow, thats a nice tm. I think that i'm going to give it to my captured Skitty Aiko.

Linc
22nd August 2004, 03:19 PM
( 8/22 ) What do you think about people you meet online? Could you be as close to them as people you could meet face to face?

I don't really care about people I meet online, I mean they're friends, but chances are I'd never meet 'em, and besides, mostly everyone's older than me, considering I'm 11. I'd never get as close to a person online as a person in real life, because I can't actually interact with them really.

andyizcool
22nd August 2004, 05:01 PM
Amy
MG: 1 Stamp/CCP
GT: This Pokemon has fruit round its neck and children love it.
GG: Green MGcoin, Dropped: 0

Linc
MG: Hollow Stone

(8/22) What do you think about people you meet online? Could you be as close to them as people you could meet face to face?
The people I meet online are who they are and if they want to be friends that's alright with me. I know people online can tell lies about who they are and stuff but they're only lying to themselves. I'm probably more close to my online friends than anyone in real life because I'm too shy to talk to many people in real life. Most of my online friends are really good friends and I trust them because they're my friends and we know each other even if we haven't met in real life.

1 MG Please.

Linc
22nd August 2004, 05:04 PM
I'd like to use two CCPs to forge together my Hollow Stone and my Spark Gem please. *hands over 2 CCPs*

Wolfsong
22nd August 2004, 05:07 PM
Amy
GT: This Pokemon has fruit round its neck and children love it.
GG: Green MGcoin, Dropped: 0

Tropius 2 stamps if correct, and 5 more grabbers up 5 over 3 please.

classy_cat18
22nd August 2004, 07:49 PM
(8/22) What do you think about people you meet online? Could you be as close to them as people you could meet face to face?
It depends. I've talked to nice people, jerks, and perverts online but I think I could be just as close to them online as in real life. Actually, I'm not a people person and this makes it easier on me than having to make eye contact and everything.

MG please.

andyizcool
22nd August 2004, 08:12 PM
Linc
*Hands over a Thunder Stone*

Amy
GT: Correct. Take your 2 Stamps.
GG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Spark Gem, 20 Stamps/CCPs, Dropped: 2

Shonta
MG: Lunar Gem

Wolfsong
22nd August 2004, 08:15 PM
Nice ^^

I'd like to take that 1 stamp/ccp in stamps, then i'd like to sell that gem for stamps, and then i'll take that 20 stamps/ccps in ccps and off to get Ruki a tm ^^

Charizard04621
22nd August 2004, 09:19 PM
Yay! That's cool! I won! :)

Anyway, I'm gonna use a Red MGCoin to play a GT!

Jay
22nd August 2004, 09:36 PM
Since I have no desire in keeping the stuff I get from mystery gifts now, i'll give whatever I get to Charizard04621 for these three, since she's nice. I don't really care who gives the MGs to me, Andy or Matt. Why bother.

And there's harsh content in the last the 8/22 poll, so, avoid it if you don't want to read a lot of harshness, though for all people who keep bugging me about why I'm so rude, how I've changed, etc. I recommend you read, since I hate everyone telling me what an asshole I came out to be. I wish I weren't, but meh.

(8/20) What is your favorite season? Why? Are there any holidays during that season that you like as well?

Winter because it's the easiest season I can handle. My blood pressure is pretty high, and during summer I get exhausted very easily. During winter, I barely ever get cold even with the window open as far as it can go. I prefer the holidays during Summer, since they're longer.

I hate talking on the phone. I avoid it whenever I can. The only times I do talk is when someone asks for me, which is not very often thankfully.

The longest I've gone on the phone would have been 3 hours to my nieces, since they're easy to talk to, but to non-family members, the longest would have been an hour. A girl from my high school I was helping with her boyfriend qualms :lol:

I don't stay on very long though, on average, 5 minutes. I find talking to family more easily. Guess I don't recognize them as strangers as much as my friends, simply put.

Where do I begin. Well, a lot of things have changed since a year ago. I used to be a moderator here, and a lot of people thought I was the best moderator to exist here, because I was so nice and such. Without sounding too egotistical, I got told that. A lot. I never get told that anymore because I turned into an ass, and the new generation of folk here can't believe I was that nice once. They won't believe anyone who says I was actually half decent, back in the day. Not everyone thought I was the best at my job as PCG moderator, but nice, nonetheless.

I guess people rubbed off from that, my position as PCG moderator. People liked me and I liked them, and most of them were some of the nicest people I met in my whole 8 year online career. Probably the nicest and best people I could carry decent conversations with. So, back then, a year ago, people here were awesome. I loved everyone here.

So I made my first friend here, which is ironically a fellow worker here. I don't really know why we ended our friendship, I mean, the real reason (since even I know to this date he lied about me swearing at him). I wasn't the one to swear back then, especially at probably the nicest person I met at the time. This was June, 2003. I've kind of forgotten about the incident, but it kind of went uphill since then, then all the way down to rock bottom.

Up until September it was going okay, but I had a lot of in real life traumas to go through, particularly death threats I was getting from school, and the struggle the education department went through to place me in an adult educational environment. No matter where I went, high school wasn't for me. That kind of changed me as a person. Depression began then too, and slowly slithered its way online. It didn't work until 2004, so I was stuck in a TAFE program with a whole class of girls. Didn't make me feel that comfortable, but meh nothing you can do.

I did really stupid things around this time at TPM. The famous ummmm flood incident that got me demodded. I look back and can't really believe I did that, but the moderators got me remodded in no time really, but I quickly quit my mod spot to give it to Aipom Of Doom...whom, after getting modded, ditched me as a friend.

This really pissed me the hell off. He wouldn't speak to me at all after getting modded, but I had other friends to back me up. Kelly, Cheesey, Kimmi, Amy, Frank, in particular, as well as the others in the background, can't think all that straight now. :\

Over the period of the next five months, it was getting worse and worse. I slowly feel into a bad depression over these pettiful online incidents very fast. I sought out medical help fast, but it was already bad enough, and I analyzed myself well enough to worm around every type of psychological cure available. I took strong antidepressants and that never worked out, I think that only screwed me up more and my behaviour online was one of the worst TPM had ever seen. Even worse than the classic TMM.

I was hanging on an edge in December 03, January 04. My mind was warped, ****ed up, and in a degraded shithole. Having constant thoughts of suicide because I was losing my friends piece by piece. I couldn't believe this was all happening that ****ing fast, and that ****ing badly. It was the worst feeling i've ever felt.

At this time, I had only four friends I wanted to keep in contact with. Keeping in touch with my other friends would only make me lose them, and losing them is just adding to the strain. So I cut off pretty much everyone but four people. Cheesey, Kelly, and Kimmi. Kimmi and I were never really close, but we've remained friends for a while and have dealt through the same things. In February 04, a friend I'll leave unnamed here ditched out on me. Since October 03, he pulled the biggest ****ing prank on me and lied to me for six damn months about a false friendship 'just to make me feel good.' This wasn't great, and this also dropped the bomb on my friendship with Kelly. I was left with only one friend, which was Cheesey. I was very paranoid with losing him, I was shaking every night about if one day, he'd just not come online and just walk out away from me.

After about a month sticking by me, I was coming together. I was still extremely paranoid still and over those five months, I found out I had developed three personality disorders from that. Cheesey felt really sorry for me, and I just couldn't believe what these ****bags had done to me. I still put some of the blame on Cheesey, which was my mistake. He couldn't take it anymore and left me with zero.

Thing was, he never told me. He just walked off. I was worried he might have died or something, but nope, he just walked out and didn't even say a thing to anyone, not even me, until he came back 2, 3, or so, months later. Then he pretended he didn't know me. This was in May 04, I think.

This brought me into a psychological breakdown for a couple of days. Took me a while to come to terms, but hell, I was extremely pissed off. So badly. Some of the closest people I become friends, whom I trusted with everything, were a bunch of ****ing backstabbing assholes.

This last year has been the worst for me. I haven't felt this ****ing horrible in my whole life. Now, I do have friends on line, but not as close. I don't know if I particularly enjoy that, as this is making me lose interest in talking to anyone online. The contact I get with #pbs is alright and adequate for me, and the rare contact I get with AIM people, particularly Frank and Amy who've been friends and stuck by me for ages (but never been really involved with my problems thankfully), I think. Probably the smartest move I made to get me back on track, even though a lot of people thought lowly of them. Even I did. I had pretty much no where else to go, but most accepted me and I am trying my hardest not to get them on the bad side either.

So, would I trust my online friends as much as I would with my in real life friends? Hard question, but no, I wouldn't. Considering the death threats I got in real life, the high school trauma, and of course, having no friends at all (I still don't, really), I still wouldn't trust my online friends more than the people who wanted me to die in real life.

People online destroyed my trust, burnt it into the ground, and didn't give a flying **** in the end. They still don't, and really, I don't give a **** about these people anymore. After these incidents occurred I realised, **** this, **** the net, **** the people on the net, **** everything on here. It might not be a good attitude to maintain, but I think it's best. I got too attatched to it at one point, and though this is the only place I can make friends, I do miss the contact I once had. Maybe if I could regain my trust again by myself, it seems possible I can develop a better positive behaviour. Now, that's impossible. I'm still hurting from all these incidents occurring over the past year and longer.

So, for people like Lady Vulpix, TML, Parsec, and others who read that, thank you. Now you can stop ****ing bitching about my 'change' in attitude, since that's the entire story behind it. If you still want to bitch to me about how I've changed, **** you. I've had enough of you putting me down all the time due to my behaviour 'because I changed my name from Faithless.' Since that's not it at all. There's a heap more to that, and most I prefer to keep confidential and private, but that's the best outlook I can give.

So ****ing stop.

I haven't explained it longer than that before, and that's probably the best explanation you're going to get about why I'm such an asshole. So thank you everyone who has brought me down throughout the year. All of you in some way have, and I bet you got great pleasure out of it. If you want to whinge about my badass behaviour some more, **** you. I'm not after sympathy, but realise...I'm ****ING TIRED OF THIS BULLSHIT ABOUT WHY I'M SUCH AN ASSHOLE. If I am, so what. There's an ignore button, use it. I've dealt a hell of a year and I'm surprised I'm still living right now dealing with all this crap. I hate it. I hate myself.

I don't want to read further posts whinging about me either. Take this into consideration, if this doesn't cut it for you, ignore me, and make me realise that so I can ignore you too.

Maybe I'll stop this attitude too if I can regain my trust in the internets people, but as stated, it's not really looking possible.

- 3 MGs to Charizard04621 (don't put my name next to the MG I get as she'll probably miss it)

Matt
23rd August 2004, 05:37 PM
Andy: Red MGcoin

Amy: Your 2 Stamps.

Charizard04621: Mystery Box, Solar Gem, Darkness Gem
GT: I hide in the mud and only expose my sensitive whiskers while I wait for prey to come. Who am I?

( 8/23 ) Are you going to buy Pokémon Fire Red/Leaf Green when they come out next month? If you are, which pokémon do you think you are going to choose as your starter? Why? If you aren't, why not?

Silent Dragonfly
23rd August 2004, 05:43 PM
( 8/23 ) Are you going to buy Pokémon Fire Red/Leaf Green when they come out next month? If you are, which pokémon do you think you are going to choose as your starter? Why? If you aren't, why not?

I'm going to be getting FR. I plan on starting three games, so I can trade all three starters to my Ruby as well as TMs such as EQ. I'm probably going to choose Charmander for my third save, purely because I don't have a fav starter and it's one that I that never used, for in game.

MG please

classy_cat18
23rd August 2004, 05:53 PM

Depends. If I can get my hands on enough dough I'll be getting FR. Something about me and the color red just has me gravitated toward it. My starter will be Bulbasaur because I love the grass starters and Venusaur will be able to learn Frenzy Plant. But playing in AC/CC is just as fun, so I won't be spending a lot of time playing FR.

MG please.

Wolfsong
23rd August 2004, 06:15 PM

Probably. If i get only get one at first, then i'll probably get red because of growlithe and eevee. If i choose a starter i will probably go with bulbasaur. one of the few grass types that i liked back in rby days. Besides, I'll have arcanine as my fire type, and vaporeon as my water type ^^

Matt
23rd August 2004, 06:15 PM
cloudizme: Lunar Gem

Shonta: 2 Stamps/CCPs

Amy: 10 Stamps/CCPs

Well, I guess it depends on the person really. I've talked to some nice people and some assholes over the time I've been on the internet, but it's nothing a good block button can't fix lol. And, I know that people lie about their age, gender, etc. on the internet, but I think I could be as close to them as I could with the poeple I meet face to face. I mean, I have three best friends on the internet that are close to me as my best friend IRL.

Hm, maybe, if I ever get to a store with it and have some spare cash with me lol. If I do get it, though, I'll probably pick Bulbasaur or Squirtle as my starter. I like both of them and I don't really like Charmander, so yeah. But, like I said I might not get it, and plus I've already played the rom all the way through so I know what's up lol.

Charizard04621
23rd August 2004, 08:29 PM
Wow, thanks a lot, Jay! That was very nice.

Probably not, I don't really play Ruby much anymore and haven't even bothered to pick up a copy of Collosseum, so my time is still frozen and I can't get berries and stuff. If I got it, though, I'd have Charmander for sure. Metal Claw naturally before he evolves? Are you kidding me? BYE BYE ONIX! MUAHAHAHA!

I'll sell those two Gems for 4 Stamps.

I'll open my Mystery Box, and my uncommon item will be a Blue MGCoin.

GT!: Barboach. Blue MGCoin for a correct answer.

Linc
23rd August 2004, 08:42 PM

I'm gonna get Fire Red when it comes out, considering I already reserved it. I'm definitely gonna get Charmander, one of my favorite starters (second only to Totodile :P). I think Charmander's attacks fit well into the battles against Gym Leaders, so yeah.

andyizcool
24th August 2004, 07:25 AM
Matt
MG: Hollow Stone, Rainbow Gem

Karin
MG: Hollow Stone
*Hands over 4 Stamps*
MB: 1 stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGcoin, Blue MGcoin.

Linc
MG: Spark Gem

(8/24) Can you cook anything at home? Why/Why not? What's your favourite thing you can cook? Why? What's your favourite thing you can't cook? Why?

classy_cat18
24th August 2004, 07:46 AM
(8/24) Can you cook anything at home? Why/Why not? What's your favourite thing you can cook? Why? What's your favourite thing you can't cook? Why?

I can cook little things, things that don't take a lot of steps to do. I spend a lot of time at home and I get hungry like a normal person. My favorite thing that I can cook is those taco kits that you can get at the stores, especially the Gordita kits. All you have to do is brown the meat, add the seasoning, warm up the tortillas, and prepare the toppings. I guess my favorite thing I can't cook is my cousin's homeade lasagna. She doesn't tell me how she does it. All I know is that she doesn't add that gross ricotta cheese.

MG please.

Linc
24th August 2004, 08:57 AM
I'd like to sell that gem for CCPs please.

No, I can't really cook anything (but I can bake though), because I don't like working with actual food. I more like to work with things that start out as something different and them make it in to food. I usually just help my mom get the ingredients for cooking stuff.

My favorite thing I can't cook is pasta (does that can't for cooking? aw, who cares) because I like Itallian food, since I am Itallian (came from my grandma).

Matt
24th August 2004, 10:29 AM
Charizard04621: Barboach is correct. Here's your Blue MGcoin.

Shonta: Lunar Gem

Linc: Here's your 2 CCPs for the gem.
Rainbow Gem

Wolfsong
24th August 2004, 11:12 AM

I can cook when i have to, though i'd rather not. I'm not the greatest cook on the planet. I'd have to say that my favorite thing that i can cook would have to be sphagetti and meat balls. Its so simple, let tastes so good. The favorite thing that i can't cook, is Mom's meatloaf. I've tried making it before and it just didn't turn out at all. I guess that there is a trick to it and i just haven't discovered it yet.

Linc
24th August 2004, 11:16 AM
I'd like to buy a Red MG Coin with a stamp please. I'll them use the Red MG Coin to play the Mystery Pokemon game.

Matt
24th August 2004, 12:14 PM
Amy: Mystery Box

Linc: Teddiursa, Tyranitar, Ledian, Ekans, Meditite, Snubble, Absol, Sunkern, Snorunt, Meganium, Wartortle, Swellow, Snorlax, Castform

Wolfsong
24th August 2004, 12:25 PM
Amy: Mystery Box

I'd like to exchange that for the items and free MG. For my common/uncommon item, i'd like 2 stamps please.

Everoy
24th August 2004, 12:54 PM
So, for people like Lady Vulpix, TML, Parsec, and others who read that, thank you. Now you can stop ****ing bitching about my 'change' in attitude, since that's the entire story behind it. If you still want to bitch to me about how I've changed, **** you. I've had enough of you putting me down all the time due to my behaviour 'because I changed my name from Faithless.' Since that's not it at all. There's a heap more to that, and most I prefer to keep confidential and private, but that's the best outlook I can give.

So ****ing stop.

Note: I'm Parsec's Politoed, I changed my username recently.

This is the first thing I've ever seen online that's ever really hurt me personally. I'm sorry about anything I said that's ever hurt you. I can't say I know how you feel, but I gues I can come kinda close. The reason I spend so much time online is because I barely have any friends in real life. Since 4th grade, I've always been known as the weird kid, the crazy kid, the stupid kid. I usually spend my time online because I just can't take what the real world throws at me. I too have had death threats. I have had someone half my age beat the crap out of me because they don't like the way I look. I hd a friend that used the fact that I needed a friend to step all over me and treat me like a slave. The worst part is, I'm only 13 and I've already felt the worst you can feel. I only seem to have two true friends in real life, and they still think that I sometimes act mental, even though I now just try to blend in.
I never expected someone to come out at me like that.

I don't know exactly what I did, but I'm sorry.

andyizcool
24th August 2004, 01:14 PM
Amy
MB: 1 stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGcoin, 1 Stamp/CCP.

Patrick
I hope Jay hasn't upset you too much but if you get depressed it's hard to escape it.

(8/23) Are you going to buy Pokémon Fire Red/Leaf Green when they come out next month? If you are, which pokémon do you think you are going to choose as your starter? Why? If you aren't, why not?
I'm not sure anymore if I should get Pokemon Fire Red or Pokemon Leaf Green. The simple fact is I don't like wasting money on games now because I don't play them as much as I use to. If I did happen to buy Pokemon Leaf Green I would choose Squirtle as my Starter Pokemon because I've liked him since Pokemon Red. I think I'll be able to complete my National Dex on Pokemon Sapphire once I get it off another Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green and someone to trade with. I also saw a better RPG for the PS2 coming out on the 1st October the same release date of Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green in England. I still don't know if I'm going to be carrying on with Pokemon because Pokemon Colosseum was the worse game I've ever played and took Ł40 off me easily.

I can only cook toast in the grill very fast and simple for some food if I was dying to eat something. I could also make a cake if I needed to but that has not much use if I'm hungry for some real food. I've never been taught or learnt how to cook a lot of things but guess I'll have to learn soon because I'm getting to be an adult. The favourite thing I can cook is probably a cake because they taste nice but it's not good to eat too much junk food. The favourite thing I can't cook is probably all those nice things you eat for real dinners that go in the oven just because I can't use one.

2 MGs Please.

Everoy
24th August 2004, 01:19 PM
Not really in the mood to do 8/22...

(8/23) Are you going to buy Pokémon Fire Red/Leaf Green when they come out next month? If you are, which pokémon do you think you are going to choose as your starter? Why? If you aren't, why not?

YESH!!! I shall be choosing Blubasaur, because it's easier to get through the first two gyms, cuz I can trde it to RuSa then start over with my favorite, Charmander, and trade my Bulbasaur back for a Rattata.

Yes, I can cook TV dinners... I once cooked a Portobello mushroom and tomato pizza with my mom's help. My mom makes all the meals, So I don't cook. I wish I could make Cheesecake.

CHEESECAKE RULES ALL!!! BOW TO TEH CHEESECAKE!!!

Matt
24th August 2004, 01:45 PM
Andy: Miracle Berry, Gold Berry

Patrick: Berry, Division Gem

Lady Vulpix
24th August 2004, 02:42 PM
Well, I've met some good friends online, as well as some annoying people and some who have hurt me. But I'm grateful for most of the people I've found on the Internet. Yes, we can be close, but there's always something that's missing and I'd love to meet them all face to face.

No, I'm not. I don't even have a GBA, and if I had the money other things would take priority. Anyway, my favorite starter is and has always been Charmander, so if I had the chance I'd choose that.

Yes, I can. Though many meals take more time than I normally have. My favorite meal I can cook are humitas (though they take a very long time to prepare). My favorite food I can't cook... Ice cream! ^_^ Does it count?

Before the month is over, I'd like a spin at the EMT. *Hands over 3 Red MGCoins, keeping 9.*

Charizard04621
24th August 2004, 03:46 PM
I'll sell the Hollow Stone for a Stamp.

Linc
24th August 2004, 03:52 PM
Linc: Teddiursa, Tyranitar, Ledian, Ekans, Meditite, Snubble, Absol, Sunkern, Snorunt, Meganium, Wartortle, Swellow, Snorlax, Castform

Okay. Question #1
Does this Pokemon have claws?

Matt
24th August 2004, 03:54 PM
Gabi: 2 Green MGcoins, 1 Stamp/CCP, Photosynthesis Gem
EMT: Flame Wheel

Charizard04621: Here's your stamp.

Linc: Question 1: No.

( 8/24 ) Can you cook anything at home? Why/Why not? What's your favourite thing you can cook? Why? What's your favourite thing you can't cook? Why?

Well sorta :s: I can cook those little pizzas in a box that you put the oven on at 450° and cook for like 8 minutes or so, bagel bites and ramen lol. When I cook these things it's when I'm home from school and I'm the only one home, so I really have no choice. My favorite thing that I can cook is Ramen!! I love ramen, and I have a bowl of it about everyday when I'm in school :eek: Hmm... the favorite thing that I can't cook is meatloaf :nut: I just think it's really good and stuff, but I don't have it all that often.

I'd also like to sell the Hollow Stone and Rainbow Gem that I got before for CCPs.

Linc
24th August 2004, 03:57 PM
Linc: Question 1: No.

Did this Pokemon evolve from another Pokemon?

Jay
25th August 2004, 02:18 AM
Well, at least you have friends in real life. I don't actually know if I have any anymore, anyway. Not like I'm complaining since I can care less if I want to. One I did have backstabbed me and got his friend to send me a death threat over messenger, which was funny, but I took that seriously also.

I was just pissed off when I wrote it, and I still am.

I'm surprised nobody's mentioned me :( Let's see... shazza, Kris (AB), anybody but Jay (he's been really rude to lots of people recently, I guess this is just ASKING for him to flame me).
That's what I was refering to when I mentioned your name, but since the topic was closed I couldn't do much about it then.

Gabi, I read your IM. Just so you know.

So whatever, continuing now.

These two MGs, give them to PBuG please.

Meh, I doubt it. I don't think I should get it since I know I've lost interest in pokemon, and keeping up with my RuSa games has become too much of a task already due to me losing interest, and fast. I think I should just grow out of the fad that is pokemon, that's all. And also, I don't know who the starters are. :-\

I've never bothered to learn how to cook, and no intentions yet. I'm still breezing at life. My favourite thing about why I can't cook? Uh, more time to do other things, such as sleep, I guess? And I don't have to bother going to buy ingredients from the store, which I can see being a pain in the ass.

- 2 MGs for PBuG.

Everoy
25th August 2004, 09:27 AM
Well, sorry about that, I guess I was kinda overreacting about the Eevee House thing. It had just really upset me, although it wasn't as much you as it was the other guy.

Edit: Wow, didn't really expect you to give me the MGs :o thanks :)

Matt
25th August 2004, 01:00 PM
Linc: Question 2: Yes.

Patrick: Photosynthesis Gem, Spark Gem

( 8/25 ) Do you like to get mail? Why/Why not? When and what was the last thing you got in the mail?

Lady Vulpix
25th August 2004, 01:04 PM
(8/25) Do you like to get mail? Why/Why not? When and what was the last thing you got in the mail?
Yes, because I usually get letters from my penpals. Though the last thing I got was a book catalogue, which is also a good thing.

I'm giving my Flame Wheel TM to Sophie, my captured Vulpix. By the way, how often are EMT games supposed to be posted?

Linc
25th August 2004, 01:08 PM
Question 3: Is this Pokemon Normal type?

( 8/25 ) Do you like to get mail? Why/Why not? When and what was the last thing you got in the mail?

No, I don't like to get mail, unless it's magazines or catalogs. I don't like it because then I have to reply, and it takes forever. The last time I got something in the mail was yesterday. I got a nintendo power magazine.

Matt
25th August 2004, 01:10 PM
Gabi: 10 Stamps/CCPs. The EMT Game is posted every Sunday when the daily poll is posted.

Linc: Question 3: no.
MG: Division Gem

Wolfsong
25th August 2004, 01:38 PM
(8/25) Do you like to get mail? Why/Why not? When and what was the last thing you got in the mail?

Most of the time, I do like getting mail, but there are sometimes where its not all that fun. The times i don't is when its a bill or somthgin that i get. Most of the time, though, its a nice surprise. The last thing i got in the mail was a form to fill out to report a charge on my credit card that i didn't make, and no one else is authorized to use it. anyways, i have my new credti card and should have that form mailed out tomorrow, ^^;

Matt
25th August 2004, 02:29 PM
Amy: Solar Gem

Yeah, I do, but I don't usually get mail :( It's just nice to get something in the mail, and it's always a nice surprise to find your name on something lol. The last thing I got in the mail was an invite to this awards ceremony that I have to go to to get an award :s: I got it today lol. I'd really like to have my Shonen Jump, but the mail man hasn't given it to me yet :(

Linc
25th August 2004, 02:58 PM
Question #4: Is this Pokemon Water Type?

Wolfsong
25th August 2004, 03:19 PM
Amy: Solar Gem

I'd like to sell that gem for ccps and play one game of MP please

Matt
25th August 2004, 03:21 PM
Linc: Question 4: No.

Amy: Here's your 2 CCPs.
Numel, Torkoal, Charizard, Unown, Ledyba, Nidorino, Shuppet, Feebas, Wartortle, Igglybuff, Crawdaunt, Wingull, Mantine, Rapidash

Wolfsong
25th August 2004, 03:25 PM
Amy: Here's your 2 CCPs.
Numel, Torkoal, Charizard, Unown, Ledyba, Nidorino, Shuppet, Feebas, Wartortle, Igglybuff, Crawdaunt, Wingull, Mantine, Rapidash

Question 1: Can this pokemon be caught legally in R/S?

Linc
25th August 2004, 03:31 PM
I think the Pokemon is Meganium. If I'm right I'd like a Hollow Stone please, and then I'll forge it with my Rainbow Gem to get a Fire Stone. *hands over 2 stamps, but is prepared to take them back if wrong about mystery Pokemon*

Matt
25th August 2004, 03:35 PM
Amy: Question 1: No.

Linc: I'm sorry, but the correct answer was Ledian :(

classy_cat18
25th August 2004, 03:39 PM
I love to get mail! Mail is a sign that somebody knows you exist! Except if it's those stupid guys trying to give you a loan. I have a magazine subscription and several friends, but it takes a while to get something from them. The last thing I got in the mail was a typed letter from the bank saying that their online services will be down for a day.

Linc
25th August 2004, 03:43 PM
Oh well :(... I'll use my Red MgCoin to play the Grabber Game. Up 4, over 2.

Wolfsong
25th August 2004, 03:46 PM
Narrowed List:

Amy:Charizard, Unown, Ledyba, Nidorino, Wartortle, Mantine, Rapidash

Question 1: Can this pokemon be caught legally in R/S? - No

Question 2: Can the pokemon in question evolve?

Charizard04621
25th August 2004, 04:00 PM

Lol, eggs, pasta, anything microwaveable or stuff that doesn't involve... cutting. I like a lot of stuff, and the things that I can cook tend to be all things I like since I bothered to learn how to make them. Oh, yeah, and a lot of stuff my mom makes I like. I can't choose a favorite, and seeing as she's a really good cook, I can't make the stuff that she makes either.

No... I'm too lazy to answer letters and stuff. Right now my mail consists of college material, and I'm getting really sick of it all because that's all I'm seeing. -_- Yes, those would be the last things I've gotten in the mail. Blergh.

andyizcool
25th August 2004, 04:19 PM
Matt
MG: Solar Gem, Spark Gem
*Hands over 3 CCPs*

Shonta

Linc

Karin
MG: Lunar Gem, Green MGcoin

I like to get mail because it's a nice surprise if there is any actually for me when it comes through the letter box. I don't get much mail if any that's why I like it when I do get any with my name on it. The last thing I got in the mail was Sonic DX: Director's Cut which probably came about a week ago and I've already done a lot of things on it to nearly complete it.

1 MG Please.

Everoy
25th August 2004, 05:12 PM
I like to get mail because it makes me feel like I'm more than a ant sized being to an ant sized being to an ant. LOL... The last thing I got in the mail was a "Meet and Greet" invitation from my school.

I'm going to sell:
Flame Gem
Solar Gem
Photosynthesis Gem
Division Gem
Spark Gem
Rainbow Gem
4 of them for Stamps and 3 for CCPs, so

8 Stamps and 6 CCPs, plus an MG.

Matt
25th August 2004, 05:51 PM
Amy: Question 2: No.

Andy: Lunar Gem

Patrick: MG: Solar Gem
There are only 6 Gems to sell, so that's 8 Stamps and 4 CCPs.

I'd like to sell the Solar Gem and Spark Gem for CCPs please.

Wolfsong
25th August 2004, 05:57 PM
Narrowed List:

Amy:Charizard, Unown, Mantine, Rapidash

Question 2: Can the pokemon in question evolve? - No

Question 3: Has the pokemon in question already evolved?

Everoy
25th August 2004, 05:57 PM
Oops... In that case, I'll sell the new Solar Gem for 2 CCPs :P

Edit: I'll spend a stamp to buy a Red MGCoin and use it for a Mystery Pokemon.

Matt
25th August 2004, 06:17 PM
Amy: Question 3: Yes.

Patrick: Here's your 2 CCPs.
Kyogre, Ivysaur, Silicoon, Blastoise, Wobbuffet, Rayquaza, Phanphy, Kabutops, Gulpin, Linoone, Magcargo, Meganium, Armaldo, Exeggcute

Wolfsong
25th August 2004, 06:21 PM
Narrowed List:

Amy:Charizard, Rapidash

Question 3: Has the pokemon in question already evolved? - Yes

Question 4: Can the pokemon in question learn the move Fly?

Everoy
25th August 2004, 06:25 PM
Kyogre, Ivysaur, Silcoon, Blastoise, Wobbuffet, Rayquaza, Phanpy, Kabutops, Gulpin, Linoone, Magcargo, Meganium, Armaldo, Exeggcute[/color]

Did this pokemon make it's debut in the RuSa games?

Charizard04621
25th August 2004, 09:15 PM
I'll sell the Lunar Gem for 2 Stamps.

classy_cat18
25th August 2004, 09:25 PM
Shonta

I took that and the 2 Stamps/CCPs in CCPs. I would also like to sell the following for CCPs:

Darkness Gem
Solar Gem
Lunar Gem x2

That would make it 8 CCPs.

Matt
25th August 2004, 10:29 PM
Amy: Question 4: Yes.

Patrick: Question 1: no.

Charizard04621: Here's your 2 Stamps.

Shonta: Here's your 8 CCPs.

Wolfsong
25th August 2004, 10:37 PM
Narrowed List:

Amy:Charizard

[color=skyblue]Question 1: Can this pokemon be caught legally in R/S? - No

Question 3: Has the pokemon in question already evolved? - Yes

Question 4: Can the pokemon in question learn the move Fly? - Yes

Charizard, 2 stamps if correct/color]

Everoy
26th August 2004, 09:50 AM
Ivysaur, Blastoise, Wobbuffet, Phanpy, Kabutops, Magcargo, Meganium, Exeggcute[/color]

Did this pokemon make it's debut in the RuSa games? -- No
Did this pokemon make it's debut in GSC?

Jay
26th August 2004, 09:53 PM

I like to get mail, it's usually a surprise, but I hardly ever get mail unless it's just boring advertisements from the bowling centre. Barely they're ever interesting. I got something in the mail three or four days ago from the bowling centre, advertising some tournament.

- 1 MG for Wolfsong.

aragornbird
27th August 2004, 10:20 AM
Well, it's not that I don't want to, but I can't PLAY video games due to my parents not buying me any video game systems. But I will download it to my GBA emulator, so at least I'll have something to play. I don't really care about choosing starter Pokemon anymore, since I've trained them all. I'll just dump the one I choose for wild one when I catch it.

I can cook a few things, like instant noodles and rice, and maybe even coffee for my parents. My favorite thing to cook is spaghetti with meatsauce, just because it's easy and it's sorta fun to pour meatsauce over it and then sprinkle it with shredded cheese. But most of the time, I just eat frozen microwave dinners for dinner, whenever my parents aren't home. I should learn to cook some more, seeing as how I'm gonna be in college in a year.

Yeah, I like getting mail, but not unless it's a bad report card or something. X_X I guess it's the surprise of what's inside, even though I can tell sometimes by looking at the address. I just got a letter yesterday, telling me to pick up a drawing I sent in for an art contest.

10 GG's please, 3 x 3!

andyizcool
27th August 2004, 10:35 AM
Amy
MG: Miracle Berry

Aragornbird
MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Green MGcoin, Ocean Gem
GG: Lunar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Ocean Gem, Red MGcoin, Flame Gem, Ocean Gem, Dropped: 4

(8/26) Do you read Pokedex entries for Pokemon? Why/Why not? Have you learnt more about Pokemon from Pokedex entries? Why/Why not? Any features you would want to add to the Pokedex?

(8/27) Are you going back to school soon or have already gone back to school? Does anything worry you about school? Why?

classy_cat18
27th August 2004, 11:39 AM
(8/26) Do you read Pokedex entries for Pokemon? Why/Why not? Have you learnt more about Pokemon from Pokedex entries? Why/Why not? Any features you would want to add to the Pokedex?
Yeah. I think they're interesting, and I learn things about them that I can use in my fanfics and AC/CC stories. I definitely learn more about Pokemon from their Pokedex entries because they don't reveal a lot about them in the rest of the games. As for any desired features, probably what they eat.

(8/27) Are you going back to school soon or have already gone back to school? Does anything worry you about school? Why?
I'm not going back until the winter. My counselor saw that I was very stressed out about it that she advised that I stay out a semester. Quite a few students do it at my college. The thing that I worry about is the work and studying that I have to do for all of the classes. I'm not as smart as the other students, so I have to study more than most of the others. That takes a big bite out of my free time.

2 MGs please.

Silent Dragonfly
27th August 2004, 11:58 AM

Yes I enjoy reading Pokedex entries, but I haven't seen many of the Sapphire entries, since I don't have it, and I find them interesting because it gives you a better understanding of how they exist. I wouldn't have ever guessed MAWILE's "jaws" are actually horns, so I have learnt a lot. Features that I would like added are more specific locations, eg. grass/fishing,surf etc. also gender ratios, ability search, attack search and an evolution key.

I am back at school next Thursaday. I am worried about making sure I keep up with the work but since I only have to do 5 subjects this year it's not so bad,

2 MG please

Everoy
27th August 2004, 12:38 PM

I'm going back to school (8th Grade) on Wednesday. I'm kinda worried in general because I have more subjects.

Matt
27th August 2004, 02:11 PM
Amy: Yes, Charizard is correct. Here is your 2 Stamps.

Patrick: MG: Berry
Question 2: Yes.

Shonta: Flame Gem, Blue MGcoin

cloudizme: Blue MGcoin, Rainbow Gem

and I still need Andy to confirm me selling my spark gem and solar gem for ccps, please.

classy_cat18
27th August 2004, 03:14 PM
Cool. I would like to use my Red MGCoin and Blue MGCoin to play three grabber games. 4 up, 1 right.

Everoy
27th August 2004, 03:16 PM
Wobbuffet, Phanpy, Magcargo, Meganium

Did this pokemon make it's debut in GSC? -- Yes
Does this pokemon's name have 8 letters?

Oops.

Yes. Partly so that I can give a good nickname, partly so that I learn instead of melt my brain :P Yeah, I have learned, because some of that stuff ins't gone over in the anime. I want there to be Evolutionary Line, Attack List, Rarity, Times encountered, Number Owned, etc.

andyizcool
27th August 2004, 03:53 PM
Matt
*Hands over 4 CCPs*

Shonta
GG: Spark Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Dropped: 1

Patrick
MG: Lunar Gem

I don't read the Pokedex entries for every Pokemon only sometimes I've been bothered to look. I don't look at all the Pokemon because I don't feel like absorbing the knowledge from the Pokedex as my best thing is Pokemon Battling. I've learnt some things about Pokemon from the Pokedex because like I said I haven't read all the Pokemon Pokedex entries. Some more search modes and stuff would be a nice feature to add onto the Pokedex.

I'll be going back to school next Thursday and I have a lot of summer school work to do that was set for the Summer Holiday. The only thing that worries me is maybe having more work and keeping upto date. The good thing is I have less subjects to worry about and I choose subjects that I was good at to begin with. Another worrying thing is getting to school on time I heard we've having a new bus that takes us from where I live straight to school not stopping much on the way.

2 MGs Please.

Matt
27th August 2004, 04:58 PM
Patrick: Question 3: no

Andy: Lunar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP

Everoy
27th August 2004, 05:25 PM
*waits for MG*

Remaining: Phanpy, Wobbuffet

Does this pokemon's name have 8 letters? -- No
Does the letter P occur twice in this pokemon's name?

Yes. Partly so that I can give a good nickname, partly so that I learn instead of melt my brain :P Yeah, I have learned, because some of that stuff ins't gone over in the anime. I want there to be Evolutionary Line, Attack List, Rarity, Times encountered, Number Owned, etc.[/QUOTE]

Matt
27th August 2004, 05:36 PM
Patrick: *waits for you to notice that Andy gave you the MG* :prod:
MP: Question 4: yes.

( 8/26 ) Do you read Pokedex entries for Pokemon? Why/Why not? Have you learnt more about Pokemon from Pokedex entries? Why/Why not? Any features you would want to add to the Pokedex?

nope, not really a reason for me to read the entries o_O plus I don't want to be bothered to read them anyway lol. no, I haven't learned anything new about pokémon from the entries because I barely look at the entries. I dunno, maybe a list of all the moves a pokémon can learn, so you won't have to look at an online pokédex or whatever to see what moves a pokemon can learn before it gets to the level it learns it.

( 8/27 ) Are you going back to school soon or have already gone back to school? Does anything worry you about school? Why?

I go back Monday... :(. Yes, many many things worry me about going back to school. One thing is that I'm taking 5 Advanced Classes this year (Biology, English 10, World History 2, Alegebra 2/Trig and Latin III). I mean those are going to be some hard classes :nut:. The next thing I'm worried about is that my Gym period is 5th period; which is the lunch period at my school... so I have gym during lunch lol. That's about all that worries me right now :(

Everoy
27th August 2004, 05:44 PM
*realizes stupidity*
Sorry, I must have skipped over.

Remaining: Phanpy

Does this pokemon's name have 8 letters? -- No
Does the letter P occur twice in this pokemon's name? -- Yes

Let's see... It is Sneasel? j/k, it's Phanpy. Blue MGCoin, please.

*sells Lunar Gem for 2 CCPs*

Wolfsong
27th August 2004, 06:46 PM
Wow, thanks Jay ^^

(8/26) Do you read Pokedex entries for Pokemon? Why/Why not? Have you learnt ]more about Pokemon from Pokedex entries? Why/Why not? Any features you would want to add to the Pokedex?

I sometimes read them. Usually that happens, when i'm bored, or when i'm trying to write a story and the opponent is a pokemon that i'm not all too familar with. Yeah. I didn't know that umbreons had poisonous sweat. Not that i can think of atm.

I started moving into the dorms yesterday. It starts monday, but i'm not going back until Sunday afternoon. I guess its grades, btu hopefully i will do good as usual. I get realy bad test anxiety, but i usually end up doing ok.

1 Game of GT and one grabber up 4 over 3 please

andyizcool
27th August 2004, 07:21 PM
Matt
MG: Berry, Blue MGcoin

Patrick
*Hands over 2 CCPs*

Amy
MG: Red MGcoin, Gold Berry
GT: This Pokemon can only attack back by countering the attacks thrown at it.
GG: Gold Berry, Dropped: 0

Wolfsong
27th August 2004, 07:25 PM
Amy
MG: Red MGcoin, Gold Berry
GT: This Pokemon can only attack back by countering the attacks thrown at it.
GG: Gold Berry, Dropped: 0

Is that wobbuffet? 2 stamps if correct

soggy_cardboard
28th August 2004, 03:09 AM
Sure, its better than not getting any, right?
Like, ACTUAL mail?! Er. i rarely get real mail. Pretty much only on my birthday, and that has slowed as the years get on..
Last thing i got was a bill for the truck ^^ go me!
Yeah, it was so exciting! x_X

(8/26) Do you read Pokedex entries for Pokemon? Why/Why not? Have you learnt ]more about Pokemon from Pokedex entries? Why/Why not? Any features you would want to add to the Pokedex?
Yeah. I read em if I havent read or seen em before. I have learnt about pokemon in the pokemon world, which helps when ya draw em. But nothing that actually helps gameplay-wise..
I'd take out some of the modes. And make it eaiser to use. I couldn't navigate if my life depended on it. To me its like having a watch that does all this crazy stuff you dont need, when all you want to know is the time..

*breathes a sigh of relief*
Im so glad i dont have school anymore. When im working, i get paid to waste my day. School was so boring for me..even fun classes like art dragged on. I was just so over it...out after 13 years. :) Bout time!

3 MGs pls
+10 Group2 SCs for CCP (1,3,4) thx

Lady Vulpix
28th August 2004, 07:42 AM
Sometimes I read them, and most of the time I find them unbelievable, so I take them as rumors. As for features to add to the Pokedex, that depends on which Pokedex we're talking about. Online Pokedexes are quite complete in general. Though it would be nice to see info on the different variations a pokemon species can normally have - current Pokedexes lead people to think that all pokemon of the same species (save for shinies) look exactly the same (fur/skin color, eye color, size, weight and everything else).

I started the 2nd semester 2 weeks ago. And yes, I'm worried about something: the C++ class I have to give on Friday. I'm not sure of how I'll do it, I'd better get started with preparing it now.

Linc
28th August 2004, 08:55 AM
Yes, I read the Pokedex entries, because it gives me generally more info on how Pokemon live, and I use that to compare them with real animals. I have learnt more from Pokedex entries, because when I first started liking Pokemon, I only knew one, Pikachu, but then reading Pokedex entries on the web and stuff helped me gain knowledge of Pokemon.

Some features I would like to add would be a more advanced search, with like weight range and height range. I'd also like to add a sort of recording system, that would show under the Pokedex entry for the Pokemon, it would show the level, gender, nature, and ability of the first Pokemon you caught of that species when you first caught it.

Yes, I'm going back to school on September fourth, and I'm going in to 6th Grade. Something that worries me about school is that kinda my worst enemy (I like to speak weird) is going to be in my class, and there's gonna be constant fighting.

andyizcool
28th August 2004, 08:59 AM
Amy
GT: Correct. Take your 2 Stamps.

Soggy
MG: Solar Gem, Blue MGcoin, 1 Stamp/CCP
SC: 1 Blue MGcoin, 7 Red MGcoins

Gabi
MG: Photosynthesis Gem, 20 Stamps/CCPs

Linc
MG: Red MGcoin, 10 Stamps/CCPs

Linc
28th August 2004, 09:03 AM
I'd ike to use that Red MGCoin to play the grabber game, up two and over three, and I'll take the 10 stamps/CCPs in CCPs.

Charizard04621
28th August 2004, 09:24 AM

Yeah, only when they're a new catch though. I read instantaneously and the words flashing in front of my face immediately get registered in my brain. Some of their entries are pretty cool, but it's all flavor text, so it doesn't really do much. The RuSa dex is pretty detailed, so I wouldn't really add more to it.

I've been in school for a week and a day... 4 AP classes is an intense workload (I spent an hour and a half on my Physics homework on Friday, deriving a formula with only constants and variables). I'm all right, though, I'm glad I didn't take 5 like I'd originally planned.

Matt
29th August 2004, 02:28 AM
Patrick: phanpy is correct. here's your blue mgcoin.

Charizard04621: Darkness Gem, Light Gem

Linc: Berry, Dropped: 0

( 8/28 ) Do you like animals? Why/why not? What's your fav animal? why?

( 8/29 ) Do you hope to get married when you're older? Why/Why not? If you're going to, do you think you'll have kids? Even if you're not going to get married, do you think you'll adopt?

Linc
29th August 2004, 06:37 AM
Yes, I like animals, because there's so many kinds of them. My favorite animal has to be a Tiger or something, maybe a wolf, becuas they're just so cool and strong.

( 8/29 ) Do you hope to get married when you're older? Why/Why not? If you're going to, do you think you'll have kids? Even if you're not going to get married, do you think you'll adopt?
Eh, I'm not too sure, it's not really important when you're 11. I'll probably have kids, and if I don't get married, I might adopt, I'm just not too sure.

Charizard04621
29th August 2004, 08:42 AM
Lol, light and darkness. I'll sell those two Gems for 4 Stamps.

Yay animals! :) I dunno, I just like them. I like plants, too. I guess I like nature. *shrugs* If you allow mythical creatures, I'd say the dragon is my favorite, because it's so cool and I'm obsessed with draconic things. :P Otherwise, I'd choose the dolphin. They're sooooo irresistibly cute! And they're really smart, too.

Yup, I wouldn't want to live my life alone. It's much more fun to have someone around all the time, you know? And yeah, eventually, I'm gonna want a kid or two (not too many, I can't handle that much) but the house'll be brighter with kids around (probably also noisier and more troublesome, but that's okay). Plus, if you don't have kids, who's going to take care of you in your old age? Some old people center?

classy_cat18
29th August 2004, 09:05 AM
Shonta
GG: Spark Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Dropped: 1

I took the 1 Stamp/CCP in CCPs.

I love animals. They're so interesting, and it's interesting how they come in all shapes and sizes. They way some of them move is amazing to watch. My favorite animal is the cheetah. Besides it being the fastest animal on earth, the female is one of the most extreme mothers on earth. At least, according to that show on Animal Planet. The cheetah reminds me of my mom except the cheetah mom has to take care of up to four teenagers while my mom only has to take care of two. Well, one teenager and a young adult.

No, no, no! Too much drama! First I have to find a man that I like and isn't taken, and that will take up too much of my free time. Then comes the risk of divorce and affairs and...just no. I won't have kids either. As much as I love them, I'll probably end up with a career that has me at the office too much.

2 MGs please.

andyizcool
29th August 2004, 09:20 AM
Linc
MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Division Gem

Karin
*Hands over 4 Stamps*
MG: Red MGcoin, Lunar Gem

Shonta
MG: Berry, 1 Stamp/CCP

Charizard04621
29th August 2004, 10:35 AM
I'll sell the gem for 2 Stamps.

Matt
29th August 2004, 11:52 AM
Woops, I forgot it was Sunday :sweat2:

Charizard04621: Here's your 2 Stamps.

EMT Game
Type: Fighting
Guesses:

Charizard04621
29th August 2004, 12:03 PM
EMT Game: Reversal?

The_Missing_Link
29th August 2004, 12:03 PM

When I'm financially stable and emotionally ready, I'll probably getting married then. It might take a while but it's better than rushing into things when no one is actually ready for it. Kids are tough to deal with and I don't like the idea of going through all that pain (pregnancy) so it depends on the future. Adoption is something I would consider, but I'm only 17 so I have years to figure it out

EMT: Dynamicpunch

classy_cat18
29th August 2004, 02:21 PM
EMT Game: Focus Punch

Lady Vulpix
29th August 2004, 03:34 PM
(8/28) Do you like animals? Why/why not? What's your fav animal? why?
I love animals (in most cases, anyway). Especially dogs and dolphins. Being close to them makes me feel better.

(8/29) Do you hope to get married when you're older? Why/Why not? If you're going to, do you think you'll have kids? Even if you're not going to get married, do you think you'll adopt?
I hope I do get married some day. As for having children or not, not sure. Maybe, but not soon.

EMT Game: Detect?

Matt
29th August 2004, 03:51 PM
Rebecca: Flame Gem

Gabi: Solar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP

Yeah, animals are cool :) I don't really know why I like them, jsut do. Well.. I like them sometimes anyway lol. I don't like them when they make noises during the night and wake me up or something ;o Hmm... I think my fav animal would have to be a giraffe. Their long neck is cool :nut:

Maybe, after I get out of college and have a nice job and stuff like that ;o When I do get married, I think we'll have kids; well unless my wife has problems and can't have them or she doesn't want to lol. if that happens, I'll talk to her about adoption.

Linc
29th August 2004, 04:02 PM
I'd like to sell my Divisiom Gem for CCPs please.

aragornbird
29th August 2004, 04:56 PM
Hmmm, that's a tough question. I'll probably most likely get married, but I doubt I'll do it when I'm still young, as I haven't met anyone I'm interested in. I'll probably have kids, but not while I'm good and ready, since raising kids can be quite an experience, very tiring and expensive, but quite rewarding.

Yay, I love animals, except spiders and slugs, cause they make our world more diverse and exciting. Gee, as if you don't know already, I love birds of course, but most of all, I love owls just for the way they look, and parrots for being some of the most colorful birds on the planet.

I will go back to school after Labor Day. I'm like Karin, I was planning on taking 5 AP classes, but that would be too much, so I dropped out of AP Government (cause I hate it). Other than that, I hope AP Calculus and AP Lit won't be too much of a pain.

EMT: Counter?

Jay
29th August 2004, 06:33 PM

No I don't want to get married and no I'm not stating why because it's very personal. -_- No I don't want to have kids and no I'm not stating why because it's very personal. -_- No I'm not going to adopt and no I'm not stating why because it's very personal. -_-

Just basically, I don't want the stress of worrying about a partner and wasting money on the partner, and then children? Uh, no thanks.

- 1 MG for Wolfsong.

Linc
29th August 2004, 06:42 PM
Oh, I forgot to put my guess for the EMT.
Could it be High Jump Kick?

Jay
29th August 2004, 06:53 PM
It's not called the EMT. It's a different game.

Linc
29th August 2004, 06:55 PM
I thought it was called the EMT Game, that's what everyone else calls it...

andyizcool
29th August 2004, 07:38 PM
Matt
MG: Hollow Stone, Solar Gem

Linc
*Hands over 2 CCPs*

Aragornbird
MG: Solar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Ocean Gem

Amy
MG: Division Gem

Wolfsong
29th August 2004, 08:35 PM

Yes, I like animals. They don't judge you. They like you for who you are and not what you should be. My favorite animals are wolves, becuase they're so cool looking, strong, take good care of their family, and are misunderstood.

When i meet the right person, and have my finacnes stable and am ready for it I woudl like too. It would be great to have someone to love that loves you back. I might, not sure yet. I know that i definately don't want any anytime soon, but luckily, I don't have to worry about that. Adoptio is an option either way. there are many kids that don't have the home that they deserve.

Edit: Thanks Jay. That was nice of you.

Kirei
30th August 2004, 06:26 AM

Lol, well, I'm 25 already, so I'm old enough to be married. I'm engaged and am going to marry Ade in 2 years. I don't ever want to have a baby, as I think the world is overpopulated as it is, and I'm too selfish to take care of a kid. I think too many people have them for selfish reasons, and I don't want to be one of those people. Also kids throw up on you. :196:

Matt
30th August 2004, 06:05 PM
Amy: Hollow Stone, 10 Stamps/CCPs

Soo: 1 Stamp/CCP

EMT Game
Type: Fighting
Guesses: Reversal, Dynampicpunch, Focus Punch, Detect, Counter, High Jump Kick.
Congratulations to aragornbird for winning the Counter TM.

( 8/30 ) Do you/did you get a lot of homework in school? Do you/did you like to do the homework? What was one of the subjects that gave you the most?

oh btw, can a mod close this? I'm going to post the new version soon! so don't post in this version anymore ;o

Linc
30th August 2004, 06:12 PM
( 8/30 ) Do you/did you get a lot of homework in school? Do you/did you like to do the homework? What was one of the subjects that gave you the most?

Yes, I get a lot of homework in school, even though school didn't start yet, over the years I have gotten a lot of homework. No I don't like to do homework. One of the subjects that gives me the most trouble is math, takes forever!