PDA

View Full Version : {Game} Goldenrod Tower v.28!

Pages : [1] 2

andyizcool
3rd August 2004, 01:34 PM
Goldenrod Tower

Owners: andyizcool, Matt, Pyrusette

Mod Approved by Aipom of Doom and Wolfsong

Mystery Gift Floor

To make sure that this doesn't become "MG Please" spam, you MUST answer a daily question posted by an employee to request a Mystery Gift. There will be a question posted for each day; however, it may not be on the correct day (at least, for your time zone). You can answer the poll(s) for the most recent day, and any polls from the two prior days. All prizes that say "Stamps/CCPs" let you choose from one of the currencies to receive your money in.

You will get a random Mystery Gift from the following list:

Common Items:
Hollow Stone, Red MGcoin, Lunar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem

Uncommon Items:
Division Gem, Ocean Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Spark Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Blue MGcoin, Berry

Rare Items:
Darkness Gem, Light Gem, Rainbow Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs, Green MGcoin, Gold Berry

Super Rare Items:
20 Stamps/CCPs, Mystery Box, 2 Green MGcoins, Miracle Berry

If you receive the Mystery Box, you receive 1 stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGcoin, a common/uncommon item of your choice, and a free MG. You must post after receiving the Mystery Box to get the item and to have us give you your MG.

The Games Floor

To play the games, you need a MGcoin. Each game costs one credit worth of MGcoins; Red MGcoins are worth one credit, Blue MGcoins are worth two, and Green MGcoins are worth three. You get proper change back for using Blue or Green MGcoins. MGcoins can be obtained through Mystery Gifts or playing these games. Also, you can buy a Red MGcoin for one Stamp/CCP, but ONLY if you have none.

The Grabber Game

Remember those irritating claw robots at fairgrounds? In this version you pilot one over a 6X6 grid. You give directions starting from bottom center. Pick a square by going over one to five squares and up one to five squares. The better prizes are farther away, but you have a higher chance of dropping them.

Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up to 10 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Guess THIS!

An employee will think of a Pokemon, and give you a clue that should be unique to that Pokemon. You then have one try to guess the Pokemon. If you win, you get your choice of common/uncommon Mystery Gift prizes. If you guess wrongly, you won't get your Red MGcoin back like before.

You may only ask for one Guess This per day.

Scratchcard

Just like the lotto, you can come here and scratch off for a prize. Pick a card from the lists below, and scratch off three numbers (from one to ten). There will be three randomly decided winning squares, and an employee will tell you what your scratchcards revealed, and whether you won anything.

Group 1 Scratchcards
Choose from 2 Stamps, 2 CCPs, Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Ocean Gem, Spark Gem, Division Gem.

Prizes:
1 winning square: Red MGcoin
2 winning squares: One of the indicated item
3 winning squares: Two of the indicated item

Group 2 Scratchcards:
Choose from 5 Stamps, 5 CCPs, Rainbow Gem, Green MGcoin, Darkness Gem AND Light Gem

Prizes:
1 winning square: Red MGcoin
2 winning squares: Blue MGcoin
3 winning squares: One of the indicated item

Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up 10 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Mystery Pokemon

In this game, you are given a list of 14 different Pokemon. Your goal is to figure out which one is the "Mystery Pokemon" that is randomly chosen from the list at the beginning of the game. To narrow the possibilities, you may ask up to four questions (one at a time) that can be answered by an employee with a "yes" or a "no". In addition to these questions, you get one attempt to guess the correct Pokemon. After this guess, regardless of how many questions you asked, you will receive your prize.

Correct answer after 2 or fewer questions: Any Mystery Gift item except for 20 stamps/CCPs.
Correct answer after 3 questions: 5 stamps/CCPs or any rare, uncommon, or common Mystery Gift item except 10 stamps/CCPs.
Correct answer after 4 questions: Any common or uncommon Mystery Gift item.
Incorrect answer: Red MGcoin.

EMT Game

This Game is free and everyone can take part easily in a guessing game. A Worker will use the EMT but not tell you what TM popped out. You'll need to guess what TM popped out of the EMT and if you do you get to keep that TM. Clues will help you decide what TM popped out of the EMT and the Worker who's doing the EMT Game will give one clue a day. Everyone gets one guess a day after the Worker has posted the update for that day. This means you could have the chance of getting more TMs from the EMT if you're good at this game. It's been decided that currently you can only won 1 TM from the EMT Game a month. So if you win another TM in the same month you'll have to choose someone else to give it to.

The Item Floor

Store

Hollow Stone ~2 MGcoin credits

Day Stone: Evolves Eevee to Espeon ~15 MGcoin credits

Night Stone: Evolves Eevee to Umbreon ~15 MGcoin credits

Elemental Shield: Choose from Water, Electric, Flying, Fire, Ground. Give to a Pokemon, and it absorbs 30% of the damage from attacks of the respective type ~20 MGcoin credits

You may sell Hollow Stones for 1 Stamp/CCP, and Gems for 2 stamps/CCPs each.

Electronic Move Tutor

For three MGcoin credits, you can give this machine a crank, and you get a random TM. You may only use the Electronic Move Tutor twice a month.

The Stone Forge

Here you may forge your gems and stones together for a fee.

Gem + Gem = Rainbow Gem (1 Stamp/CCP)
Hollow Stone + Element Gem = Associated Evolution Stone (2 Stamps/CCPs)
Hollow Stone + Rainbow Gem = Evolution Stone of choice (2 Stamps/CCPs)
Evolution Stone + Division Gem = Associated Gem + Hollow Stone
Hollow Stone + 3 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (3 Stamps/CCPs)
Evolution Stone + 2 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (2 Stamps/CCPs)
Genetic Accelerator Gene + Division Gem = Light Gem + Darkness Gem + Rainbow Gem + Hollow Stone

Associated Gems and Stones:
Spark Gem and Thunderstone
Ocean Gem and Water Stone
Flame Gem and Fire Stone
Solar Gem and Sun Stone
Photosynthesis Gem and Leaf Stone
Lunar Gem and Moon Stone
Light Gem and Day Stone
Darkness Gem and Night Stone

Lady Vulpix
3rd August 2004, 01:38 PM
(8/3) What do you think of the new EMT Game? Do you think anything should be changed how about it works? Why/Why not?
So far, I like it. But will it coexist with the old EMT, or will it replace it? And is there any restriction to the kind of TMs that can be obtained through this game?

*Murkrow
3rd August 2004, 02:21 PM
From Andy in the last version;
GT: This Pokemon can change its body colours for the surrounding it's in.

Kecleon? 2 CCPs if I'm right please.

(8/1) What's the weather been like where you live? Have you notice the weather changing lately? What weather do you like best? Why?

Awful, but in a nice way, if that makes sense. It's been sunny, but really really muggy so it's not exactly been the sort of weather you'd want :-/
I've definitely noticed the change in humidity, but other than that, no, it's been warm for a while now.
I like it when it's warm but not really hot, because once it's over a certain temperature, I always end up feeling sick/getting bad headaches etc.

(8/2) Have you ever been to a beach? Have you visited a beach lately? What did you do there? Did you enjoy yourself? What was the weather like at the beach? Do you wish you could go again?

Yes, loads of times. Yes, I last visited one about three weeks ago, for a biology trip(well, I guess it'd count xD). We just looked at the sand and what plant species lived in which areas, and had a man talk to us beforehand about the sand dunes and how they were formed and what-not. No, it was boring (the man sent us all to sleep in about, say, two minutes), freezing cold and pouring with rain.
I wouldn't want to go on the trip again, but I'd definitely go to the beach, it was actually pretty nice and better than around here (i.e stones stone and even more stones).

(8/3) What do you think of the new EMT Game? Do you think anything should be changed how about it works? Why/Why not?

It shows how observant I am that I didn't even notice there was a new game... though admittably I haven't been here properly for about two weeks, so that might be it.
Anyway, it sounds alright, and should be a nice way of getting an extra TM once in a while, and so far it looks like it's working ok:)

Three MGs, 10 Group 2 SC's(2,6,9) for 5 Stamps, a GT, two EMT's of the month, and I'd like to sell my Ocean Gem for 2 CCP's please.
*Hands over relevant MG Coins*

classy_cat18
3rd August 2004, 02:55 PM
*gives back Red MGCoin* I would like to play a grabber game, please. 3 up, 1 right.

Wolfsong
3rd August 2004, 04:52 PM
(8/2) Have you ever been to a beach? Have you visited a beach lately? What did you do there? Did you enjoy yourself? What was the weather like at the beach? Do you wish you could go again?

I've never been to a beach. I woudl like to go ot one but that will probably not happen, or if it does it wont' be anytime soon.

I like it, so far. Maybe it might be easier to have the wrong guesses in a differnct color, so it might be easier to tell wahts been guessed already instead of having it all run together.

I'd also like 5 games of group 2 scratchcards for 5 stamps (2,3,5) please *hands over the MG coins*

aragornbird
3rd August 2004, 08:54 PM
(8/1) What's the weather been like where you live? Have you notice the weather changing lately? What weather do you like best? Why?
So far, it's pretty nice, although it has been raining fiercely last weekend. But now its hot and sunny. I like weather that's not too cold and not too hot, although I really don't care cause I don't go out that much.

Yes, I've been to a beach plenty of times. The last time was back in Christmas Vacation, when I went to Santa Monica in Los Angeles. It was great, perfectly sunny weather with a cool breeze blowing occasionally. I went onto the pier and saw all kinds of neat stuff. Yeah, it would be nice to spend more time there.

I think it's fine so far. A nice new twist on the game. We'll see how it fares in the future. Like if a person starts winning too much, we could set restrictions on how many a person can win in a month. But as of now, it's fine. Now get on with a new one!

I'd like to sell these Gems for CCPs:
Solar x2
Lunar x2
Ocean x1
Division x2
Hollow Stone x3
That's 17 CCPs.

I'd also like 2 EMTs (pays 2 Green MGCoins)

andyizcool
4th August 2004, 03:55 AM
EMT Game
Type: Normal
Base PP: ???
Base Power: ???
Base Accuracy: ???
Target: ???
Guesses:

Gabi
MG: Lunar Gem

Hannah
GT: Correct. Take your 2 CCPs.
MG: Flame Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Photosynthesis Gem
SC: 2 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins
GT: This Pokemon stores magma inside and if it gets damp it hardens.
EMT: Dragon Claw TM, Baton Pass TM
*Hands over 2 CCPs*

Shonta
GG: Dropped: 1

Amy
MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Division Gem
SC: 1 Blue MGcoin, 4 Red MGcoins

Aragornbird
MG: Hollow Stone, Flame Gem, Solar Gem
*Hands over 17 CCPs*
EMT: Poison Sting TM, Charge TM

(3/4) Do you currently have a job? Have you had a job before? What do you do in your job if you currently have one? What job would you like to have? Do you prefer working or doing something else? Why?

classy_cat18
4th August 2004, 05:42 AM
(3/4) Do you currently have a job? Have you had a job before? What do you do in your job if you currently have one? What job would you like to have? Do you prefer working or doing something else? Why?

I am currently unemployed. The last thing I did was help build sets for my college theatre for work-study. If I could have a job right now, I would be working in a bookstore or video game store because I love books and video games. I think some people would profit from my advice. I prefer working because I feel like a lazy slob when I'm stuck at home.

I think it's cool. I like guessing games, and you can get the TM if you guess right. And it's about as random as cranking the EMT machine.

2 MGs please. I would also like to buy another Red MGCoin. *gives 1 CCP*

Charizard04621
4th August 2004, 07:52 AM

I think it's pretty good. Can't think of any ideas right now as to what to be changed; it seems to be running pretty smoothly.

(8/4) Do you currently have a job? Have you had a job before? What do you do in your job if you currently have one? What job would you like to have? Do you prefer working or doing something else? Why?

Not currently; I can't work for money because I don't have a Social Security Number because I don't have a green card because I'm not a permanent resident here. :/ I did some work at an apartment leasing place but I didn't get paid for it, so yeah... As for the job I'd like to have, I'd prefer a computer programming spot (NO HARDWARE! I HATE HARDWARE!)... ^_^;; Sorry, bad experiences. I'd like it so that I'd have time to write on the side. Oh, yeah, and work is a burden. Like school, it's something you have to do. Unless I get the job I want, work will be just that... work, no fun.

Jay
4th August 2004, 08:09 AM
hey guys how about string shot?

classy_cat18
4th August 2004, 09:27 AM
Isn't that a Bug type attack? Anyway, I forgot my EMT guess. I guess Swift!

The_Missing_Link
4th August 2004, 09:56 AM

I like it a lot. It gives people the chance to get TMs they can't get in the Reward Center. No rules should be changed at all

(8/4) Do you currently have a job? Have you had a job before? What do you do in your job if you currently have one? What job would you like to have? Do you prefer working or doing something else? Why?

I currently work for Petsmart and I'm a cashier. It can get hectic or boring sometimes but I'm content with it. I also volunteer at the adoption center in the store so I get to see the cats all the time. Working is ok but I wish I didn't have so many hours. It'll be interesting to see how I can juggle it and school at the same time come September

Since I can't use Refresh whatsoever, I'm going to give it to Gabi's Swablu, Skydancer

EMT: C'mon Metronome!

Wolfsong
4th August 2004, 10:03 AM
Amy
MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Division Gem
SC: 1 Blue MGcoin, 4 Red MGcoins

I'd like to sell that gem for stamps.

Then i'd like to play 4 games of group 2 scratchcards for 5 stamps (2,3,5)

No, I don't. I have had a couple before though it was only temporoary help both times. Once was helping out with office work at H & R Block during tax season. I filed papers, did errands that kinda stuff. Another time, a lot more recently, i was helping out in the college bookstore, and i ran one of the cash registers. ^^ I would like a job working with animals, preferably wolves or the big cats. I llike animals and working with them would be fun.

for the EMT game, I'd like to guess Yawn

andyizcool
4th August 2004, 11:51 AM
Shonta
MG: Flame Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP
*Hands over a Red MGCoin*

Karin
MG: Green MGcoin, Hollow Stone

Becca
MG: 2 Stamps/CCPs, 1 Stamp/CCP

Amy
*Hands over 2 Stamps*
SC: 2 Red MGcoins
MG: Hollow Stone

I like the game considering I thought it up when everyone was waiting for a month to pass so they could use the EMT again. We might change some things about the game later if anything too serious happens but it shouldn't so the current rules are here to stay. We're leaving it as it is now because everyone seems happy about the current rules and how it works so only change it if problems occur.

I don't currently have a job but I'm not sure if I should get one or not soon or in the future. I would like to have a nice easy job just getting paid for sitting around or not doing much because that's the best job in the world. Or I would like to have any job related to video games or Role Playing Games because I'm really interested in them and they should keep me motivated. I would probably prefer working if I tried it because you get to do something other than sit at home all day and you get paid for working unlike anything else.

2 MGs Please.

Update Reminder: 4 MGs & 20 SCs needed (-10 Blue MGCoins).

classy_cat18
4th August 2004, 11:57 AM
Shonta
MG: Flame Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP
*Hands over a Red MGCoin*[/i]

I would like that in CCPs. I would also like to sell my Flame Gem for Stamps and I would also like to play GT. *gives back Red MGCoin*

Wolfsong
4th August 2004, 09:10 PM
Amy
*Hands over 2 Stamps*
SC: 2 Red MGcoins
MG: Hollow Stone[/i]

I'd like to sell that stone for a stamp please and play a game of MP *hads over a red mg coin*

soggy_cardboard
5th August 2004, 03:53 AM
Its good. I cant think of a better way to do it. If anything comes up, im sure you will action it appropriately. I hope i spelt that right. ^^;

Yes, yes I do. This is my 1st and only job so far. I work in a supermarket. I stack shelves and do signage for around the shop and stuff. And put out those wee lil shelf labels ^^ And work on the computers a bit. I would like to have a job drawing stuff or something. In multimedia or advertising maybe, i dunno. When your in a good mood, work is fine. But when your in a bad mood, its so... :K
All i do @ home is go on the computer and waste time. Its good getting paid to watse my time :)

2 MGs pls
+10 group 2 SCs (1,3,4) for CCP
EMT game: Teeter Dance :D

andyizcool
5th August 2004, 04:43 AM
EMT Game
Base PP: 40
Guesses: String Shot, Swift, Metronome, Yawn, Teeter Dance

Shonta
*Hands over 2 Stamps*
GT: This cunning Pokemon hides under the cover of darkness ready to attack its prey.

Amy
*Hands over 1 Stamp*
MP: Kabuto, Sealeo, Haunter, Golduck, Dragonair, Walimer, Dratini, Sunkern, Machop, Roselia, Venusaur, Alakazam, Venonat, Exploud

Soggy
MG: Blue MGcoin, Solar Gem
SC: 5 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins

(8/5) Do you watch the news on television or read the news in the paper? How often do you look at any sort of news? What's been happening lately in your local news? Do you think knowing the news is interesting? Why/Why not?

Lady Vulpix
5th August 2004, 07:05 AM
I work as a secretary on Wendsdays, and also as an assistant teacher at university. I don't know what job I'd like to have. My favorite activity, as I've often stated, is writing.

(8/5) Do you watch the news on television or read the news in the paper? How often do you look at any sort of news? What's been happening lately in your local news? Do you think knowing the news is interesting? Why/Why not?
Sometimes I read the newspaper, but most of the time I catch up with the news by listening to conversations. The media tend to only show bad news, and in a very discouraging way. The local news tells mostly about kidnappings, lately. And protests, but focusing not on what they're protesting for, but on whether there will be violence by the protestants and/or by the police. And there's always something about the negotiations with the IMF and how bad they're going. And let's not forget all the articles about politicians insulting each other. Good news is extremely hard to find, to the point many people believe there isn't any. O_O So, while I think knowing what's going on is useful, I don't like the news thatthe media provide.

And now it's time for a guess at the EMT game. Is it Screech?

Wolfsong
5th August 2004, 07:47 AM
Amy
*Hands over 1 Stamp*
MP: Kabuto, Sealeo, Haunter, Golduck, Dragonair, Walimer, Dratini, Sunkern, Machop, Roselia, Venusaur, Alakazam, Venonat, Exploud[/b]

Question 1: Can this pokemon be legally caught in R/S?

For the Emt i'm going to guess Covet

I sometimes watch the news, and occasionally glance at the paper. I saw that Orlando Bloom was in Memphis Monday X.X wish that i had been in memphsi monday instead of tuesday. Hes a good actor and cute too.

Lady Vulpix
5th August 2004, 07:48 AM
Since I can't use Refresh whatsoever, I'm going to give it to Gabi's Swablu, SkydancerI'd missed this. Thanks, Becca! http://www.geocities.com/gsteren/Faces/cheesy.txt

classy_cat18
5th August 2004, 08:56 AM
Shonta
*Hands over 2 Stamps*
GT: This cunning Pokemon hides under the cover of darkness ready to attack its prey.

Is it Sneasel? Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

I don't really do that. The news that usually comes on is so depressing. They're usually talking about preparing for the start of school over here, and it's kind of boring. But people need to know what's changing in their schools.

MG please.

Cheesey
5th August 2004, 09:50 AM
I think it's an interesting idea and it's quite fun. So yeah, I think it's good. I don't think anything should be changed, mainly because I can't think of anything. XP And it looks as if it'll be fine. If anything happens that'll make it difficult or something then I think it should be altered. But I can't see why or how that would happen.

I don't have a job because around here there aren't many jobs for 14 year olds. =P I've not had a proper job before but I think it's almost assured that I'll have one in a year or two. I don't know what I'd want that job to be - Maybe something like a shop assistant or a waiter O_o - It really doesn't matter. As I career I... don't know what I want to do either. XD It's difficult! And I think I'll prefer working, because right now I have nothing to do apart from try to do things that waste time which, hopefully, help me in future somehow as well. But I just hope I'll like my job. xP

I do both. But I only watch the news on television because I'm in the hope that there might be something major or interesting and if it's that interesting I can look into it, because I like researching things like that. I read local news in the paper, but there's rarely anything happening apart from drunkards injuring people or a farmer winning a competition for nice marrows. Lately I'm not sure what's been going on though because we haven't bought the local paper yet. And yes I think knowing the news is interesting ^_^ Because it's good to have knowledge about what's going on around you, in my opinion.

I saw Gabi asked this question, but I didn't see a reply. Excuse me if there was a reply but is the EMT game going to replace the EMT completely or work alongside it?

Anyway, my guess for the EMT game is... Baton Pass.

Oh, and 3 MGs please. ^^

andyizcool
5th August 2004, 10:08 AM
I saw Gabi asked this question, but I didn't see a reply. Excuse me if there was a reply but is the EMT game going to replace the EMT completely or work alongside it?
Sorry I missed when Gabi answered that question somewhere. The EMT Game will be working alongside the EMT. So everyone still gets to use the EMT twice a month.

Gabi
MG: Ocean Gem, Lunar Gem

Amy
MP: Yes.
MG: 1 Stamp/CCP

Sonta
GT: Correct. Take your Blue MGCoin.

Cheesey
MG: Rainbow Gem, Darkness Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs

Silent Dragonfly
5th August 2004, 06:03 PM

Yeah, I work in a Petrol Station on a Sunday afternoon. This is my first job so I haven't had 1 before, In my current job I just have to switch on the pumps when people come to fill up and then take the money. It's an easy job for good money. I'm not sure what job I'd like, maybe something in TV, behind the scenes. I prefer being lazy, but I gotta work if I wanna earn some cash.

I sometimes watch TV news and I often read newspapers. I read the newspaper whenever I'm at work, it fills up the time when nobody is coming in. Lately in the local news nothing has really been happening. I can't believe they actually printed "Local man is refused planning permission for a shed" (or something to that effect). The national news is interesting because makes me think the world is a less boring place

2MG please and my guess for the EMT game is Growl

Jay
6th August 2004, 03:35 AM

it's reallllllly fun! i think it's awesome getting clues and guessing pokeman moves to verrrry difficult and challenging puzzles ^______^ I LOVE THIS GAME xDD

Isn't that a Bug type attack?
well sorry, pokemon master! :rolleyes:

- 1 MG

andyizcool
6th August 2004, 04:07 AM
EMT Game
Base PP: 40
Base Power: 20
Guesses: String Shot, Swift, Metronome, Yawn, Teeter Dance, Screech, Covet, Baton Pass, Growl

Philip
MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Red MGcoin

Jay
MG: Red MGcoin

(8/6) Do you think this week has gone by fast or slow? What have you been doing all week? Did you achieve anything in this week? Do you like weekdays or weekends most? Why?

*Murkrow
6th August 2004, 05:04 AM
Hannah
MG: Flame Gem, Photosynthesis Gem
GT: This Pokemon stores magma inside and if it gets damp it hardens.

Sell the gems for 4 CCP's, and is the GT Slugma? 2 Stamps if I'm right, please.

No, I don't, though I'm looking for one at the moment. I've had non paid jobs before, which normally involved doing work with animals/helping out with their care.
I'd like to have a job involved with animal psychology, seeing as I love animals and pyschology, though obviously I won't be able to get a good one without qualifications, so it's not as if I'll be able to get the job now^_^
If I enjoy the work I'm doing, then I'll prefer working to just hanging about, but if I don't like it, then I tend to slack off.

Out of the two, I usually watch the news rather than read the papers, and I tend to listen to it once a day(usually my parents have it on while I'm on the internet, so I end up listening). In our local news....there was a big thunderstorm, and there was lots of reports about people being sturkc by lightning and one about a couple who lost their house :-/
I do think knowing the news is interesting because it can give you an idea of whats happening elsewhere and not just in your area.

(8/6) Do you think this week has gone by fast or slow? What have you been doing all week? Did you achieve anything in this week? Do you like weekdays or weekends most? Why?

It's gone very fast for me, even though I haven't been doing much x_x But the holidays always seem like that. I've been sorting out a lot of my things, seeing as I'm having my room done in a couple of weeks, been deciding which clothes I'm taking on holiday next week, as well as the usual writing/reading/drawing.
Well, I managed to get a good idea of exactly how I want my room to be, if that counts as an 'achievement'^_^
I don't have a peference in the holidays, but during schooltime, weekends are the best, for the obvious reason.

3 MGs, 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 CCPs, and a GT please.

EMT Game-Rapid Spin?

Jay
6th August 2004, 06:24 AM

the week has gone by normal because there are seven days in a week. there is no 'fast' or 'slow' week. you don't add or subtract days off specific weeks to make them shorter or longer, do you? thought not.

i have been playing RO all week, and working. i don't really like weekends that much. sunday sucks. i hate school but i only go for two days a week, therefor weekdays are better.

classy_cat18
6th August 2004, 07:56 AM

It's been going fast for me even though I'm mostly lying around the house. I've been working on my fanfics and battles for here, but nothing work wise besides taking out the trash and washing the dishes. Weekends are better because our schedules are freed up and that's the best time to go to the mall.

MG please.

Lady Vulpix
6th August 2004, 09:51 AM
I think the EMT game already has a winner.

Quite slow, actually. I had to dedicate most of it to solving computer problems, and it isn't over yet. Hopefully, it will be soon. I had some small computer-related achievements, like updating websites without being able to upload files, and reffing a BT battle and winning another. As for whether I like weekdays or weekends best, it depends on the day and what I have to do.

andyizcool
6th August 2004, 10:09 AM
EMT Game
Congrats, Hannah has won a Rapid Spin TM.

Hannah
*Hands over 4 Stamps*
GT: No sorry. It was Numel.
MG: Lunar Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs, Hollow Stone
SC: 2 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins
GT: This Pokemon digs for rocks to eat and they appear on the surface of its body.

Jay
MG: Spark Gem

Shonta
MG: Green MGcoin

Gabi
MG: Ocean Gem

I've been watching the news on television lately but sometimes I do have a look at the news in the paper. I look at any sort of new nearly every day because I like to know what's going on around the local area and the world. Lately in the local news I don't know what's been happening because I'm not that up to date with it currently. Knowing the news is interesting because you get to learn all kinds of things going on everywhere in the world you live in.

I think this week has gone by slow but now looking at it a week has just passed and we'll soon be back to school. All week I have just been on the Internet looking at games or playing Pokemon Sapphire trying to get all the Pokemon in my Boxes. My friend Philip came round my house on Tuesday this week so I suppose at least that was something to do for a day. I think I achieved something this week when I found a really good GameCube deal for Philip who wanted to buy one. Currently weekdays and weekends are the same because we have no school but when we do go back to school weekends are my favourite.

2 MGs Please.

Update Reminder: 6 MGs & 20 SCs needed (-10 Blue MGCoins).

Charizard04621
6th August 2004, 11:09 AM

Uh... Fast. I've been doing errands and stuff, I guess... Didn't accomplish anything much... I'm kinda tired now because I slept at 2. Weekdays in the summer are the best, because I don't have to be in school on them, whereas during the school year I like weekends where I can relax.

aragornbird
6th August 2004, 03:57 PM

Nope, I don't have one and I've never had one, even though I probably should. I've worked and done community service before, but you don't get paid, so those don't count as jobs. I prefer getting paid for doing something that I like, like drawing or stuff. That way, you're enjoying yourself and getting money for it!

My dad watches the news everynight and reads Chinese newspaper too. The news isn't local news, it's international news, and if it's not about the war against Terrorism, it's about John Kerry and the upcoming elections. Not really my cup of tea, war is depressing and I don't like politics. And I can't read Chinese either, so no newspaper reading for me. *shrugs*

It's like any other week this summer, BORING. Yeah, I go to summer school now for SAT prep, but life at home is still boring. And all I do is type on the computer or watch TV. I should be painting or drawing more, but I guess I'm just lazy. In the summer, I like weekdays cause my parents are at work. But after school starts, it's weekends, of course.

10 GG's please, 3x3.

classy_cat18
6th August 2004, 09:33 PM
*gives back Green MGCoin* I would like to give the EMT a try.

andyizcool
7th August 2004, 04:13 AM
Karin
MG: Photosynthesis Gem

Aragornbird
MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Green MGcoin, 2 Green MGcoins
GG: Ocean Gem, Hollow Stone, Division Gem, Spark Gem, Blue MGcoin, 1 Stamp/CCP, Dropped: 4

Shonta
EMT: Aeroblast TM

(8/7) How many members are there in the family you live with? Who do you like the most in your family? Why? Who do you like the least in your family? Why? Would you rather live with your family or live alone? Why?

Jay
7th August 2004, 05:36 AM
see i knew one of the worker's would get bored of working here within two weeks

(8/7) How many members are there in the family you live with? Who do you like the most in your family? Why? Who do you like the least in your family? Why? Would you rather live with your family or live alone? Why?

i live with my mum, dad, uncle, and my nan. i like my mum the most because she gives me the most money for me to do things and takes me everywhere while all the others do not. i hate my uncle because he's a ****ing ****bag. he's only spoken to me once in 12 months and that was asking where my mum was. so i don't know why he hates me but he appears to be a jackass. i'd rather live alone, if i had money to accommodate my needs of course

classy_cat18
7th August 2004, 08:24 AM
Is Aeroblast even a TM? If it isn't, you think I can exchange it for another? Besides, Lugia's the only Pokemon that can learn it.

I live with my mom and brother. I like my mom more because she's understanding and funny. She's also a woman, so she helped me through those firsts that only girls go through. My brother's the worse. He's rude, greedy and selfish. I would definitely live alone if my mom wouldn't worry, because I would like a place of my own that I can furnish it however I want.

andyizcool
7th August 2004, 08:40 AM
see i knew one of the worker's would get bored of working here within two weeks
Matt just went on holiday and will be back very soon. None of us know where Cora is though or what she's doing.

Is Aeroblast even a TM? If it isn't, you think I can exchange it for another? Besides, Lugia's the only Pokemon that can learn it.
Any Move in the AC/CC Subforum can luckily be a TM. Also in the AC/CC Subforum more Pokemon can learn Aeroblast if they have a certain wingspan.

Jay

Shonta

Kirei
7th August 2004, 10:14 AM
I thought I'd give this place a try ^_^ Thanks Amy for helping me get started. This place looks cool but I've always been too shy to post here, hehe.
I'd like to try the mystery gifts, please :)

I mostly read the paper - I flick through and read anything that's interesting. Locally, we've recently had really bad lightning that even struck and killed some people. That's scary! Yeah, I think the news is very interesting, as it's nice to know what's happenning in the rest of the world. I also watch the TV news sometimes, if I'm around when it's on.

Really fast!! Most of the time I've been cooking, and I've made a quiche from scratch, lots of cakes and biscuits, and next week I'm going to try some more recipes. I much prefer weekdays because it's quieter in the shops, hehe, and I actually like working!

Well, I live with just Ade, but when I go to my parents' house, my mum dad and sister live there. I get on well with my sister because we're similar ages, and there aren't really many relatives I don't get on with. I must be lucky. I like living with Ade though ^_^

There - hope that's right for three:)

classy_cat18
7th August 2004, 10:49 AM
Thanks to Amy for the Aeroblast info. I can give my Heracross Moriko the TM!

I would like to play MP please. *gives Blue MGCoin*

andyizcool
7th August 2004, 11:11 AM
I thought I'd give this place a try ^_^ Thanks Amy for helping me get started. This place looks cool but I've always been too shy to post here, hehe.
I'd like to try the mystery gifts, please :)

Thanks to Amy for the Aeroblast info. I can give my Heracross Moriko the TM!
I knew those TPM Awards seem a bit fixed and I think Amy should have won 1st for Friendliest Member.

Soo
MG: Photosynthesis Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs, 1 Stamp/CCP

Shonta
MP: Wurmple, Cubone, Paras, Quilfish, Ho-oh, Igglybuff, Koffing, Dunsparse, Mawile, Slowking, Politoed, Regirock, Venonat, Vigoroth

There's eight members in the family I live with if you count me too making us a big family. It's a big family because we have my mum and dad then all my two brothers and three sisters. I probably like my younger brother Jamie most because I can talk to him about video games even if he isn't listening to me. He's two years younger than me and I just like to talk to him and he'll come and ask me if he wants help with something. I don't know who I like least because I like them all the same and I would never want anything bad to happen to my family. I would rather live with my family than alone because I hate being on my own a lot it's just scary sometimes when no one else is there with you.

1 MG Please.

Update Reminder: 7 MGs & 20 SCs needed (-10 Blue MGCoins).

classy_cat18
7th August 2004, 11:26 AM
Shonta
MP: Wurmple, Cubone, Paras, Quilfish, Ho-oh, Igglybuff, Koffing, Dunsparse, Mawile, Slowking, Politoed, Regirock, Venonat, Vigoroth

Is this Pokemon at the first level of evolution?

Wolfsong
7th August 2004, 11:32 AM
Narrowed list

Amy
*Hands over 1 Stamp*
MP: Sealeo, Golduck, Walimer, Machop, Roselia, Alakazam, Exploud[/b]

Question 1: Can this pokemon be legally caught in R/S? - yes

Question 2: Does the pokemon in question have a dual type?

(8/6) Do you think this week has gone by fast or slow? What have you been doing all week? Did you achieve anything in this week? Do you like weekdays or weekends most? Why

Its gone by fast. I've been meaning to try and get a lot of writing done, but i've only accomplished a fraction of what i've needed/wanted to. Lets see, Monday tried to help mom clean up some and i wrote some. Tuesday, I went to the zoo with my mom and a couple friends of the family. I really really enjoed that, but a lot of the animals were jsut being lazy but i think that i took a couple of good pics. I managed to get some of my solar games story written though its no where near finished yet. When i'm not in school, i like weekdays best becuase i have more time to write and stuff and dad's at work. during the semester, i like weekends the best becuase i actually get a break.

I live at home with my Mom and Dad. Out of my family, I'd have to say i get along the best with my cousin David. he's smart and funny. He always cracks me up. Though i havne't seen him much since hes started college, and going to school in kentucky x.x I don't really like anyone the least, but i can honestly say, I don't care much for my mother's mother's attitude. It's caused her to do several things to me in the past, and i've forgiven her, btu that doens't make what happened hurt any less, but at least my conscience (sp? ) is clear. If i held grudges, i'd be a lot like her in many ways. I don't really like talking bad abotu anyone, so i really didn't care much for that part of the question. I'd have to say i'd rather live by myself. I definately would have mroe freedom if that was the case. ^^;

Charizard04621
7th August 2004, 11:39 AM
I'll sell the Photosynthesis Gem for 2 Stamps.

Four people including me. I like my brother because we're really close... only two years apart in age. As for who I like least, wtf. It's my family. I can't go badmouthing anyone in my family. That isn't a very good question to ask. As for living preference, right now I'd like to live with my family, because who else could I live with? As I grow up, of course, I'll go live someplace else, get a family of my own. Living alone... That's just lonely.

andyizcool
7th August 2004, 12:10 PM
Shonta

Amy
MP: No.
MG: 2 Stamps/CCPs, 1 Stamp/CCP

Karin
*Hands over 2 Stamps*
MG: Light Gem

Wolfsong
7th August 2004, 12:41 PM
Narrowed list

Amy
*Hands over 1 Stamp*
MP: Golduck, Walimer, Machop, Alakazam, Exploud[/b]

Question 2: Does the pokemon in question have a dual type? - no

Question 3: Can the pokemon in question learn the move shock wave?

I'd like to play one grabber up 1 over 1 please hands in a red mg coin

Kirei
7th August 2004, 02:04 PM
Thanks - can I sell the gem please for 2 stamps? :)

Cheesey
7th August 2004, 02:07 PM
It's gone by quite fast, which is quite weird because I wasn't expecting it to. I've gone out with my friends and stuff, and I've been out with my family... But other than that I've not done very much at all, besides the things I normally do (like reading, playing the saxophone/piano, watching TV, etc). Haven't achieved much at all, really... I don't tend to when I'm on holiday. My sisters are the ones who're actually doing things - They've been out at parties, barbecues, the cinema, all sorts. Damn them. XD I prefer weekends when it's the school term because I don't have to go to school (obviously =P) but it's indifferent when it's holiday time.

I live with my two older sisters and my mum and dad. I think I get on the best with my sisters, simply because it's easier to talk to them about anything much and they're nicer to me. XD I probably dislike my Dad the most, just because I haven't completely forgiven him from when we were on bad terms with each other for reasons I won't go into. I don't actually dislike him, though, I just don't trust him totally. I'd rather live with my family at the age I am now but my sisters are moving out next month to go to university. ;_;

2 MGs, please. ^_^

andyizcool
7th August 2004, 02:22 PM
Amy
GG: Red MGcoin, Dropped: 0

Soo
*Hands over 2 Stamps*

Cheesey
MG: Lunar Gem, Lunar Gem

Wolfsong
7th August 2004, 02:31 PM
Narrowed list

Amy
*Hands over 1 Stamp*
MP: Alakazam, Exploud[/b]

Question 3: Can the pokemon in question learn the move shock wave? - yes

Question 4: Can the pokemon in question learn the move psychic?

and i'd like to use that red mg coin to us one mroe grabber game up 2 over 1

Matt
7th August 2004, 05:41 PM
Okay, I'm back and I don't think we're planning on going on vacation anymore so lol.

Andy: 10 Stamps/CCPs, Division Gem, Miracle Berry, Rainbow Gem, Ocean Gem, Flame Gem, Red MGcoin
Scratchcards: 2 Blue MGcoins, 8 Red MGcoins; 3 Blue MGcoins, 7 Red MGcoins

Amy: 1 Stamp/CCP, Dropped: 0

I live with 3 others - my mom, dad and brother. I like my mom the most because she's the nicest out of the people i live with and she takes me where ever i need to go. my brother is a ***** and my dad is always away on business so lol. I like my brother the least in my family. he's always been a bastard towards me and i just hate him anyway lol. i like living with my family so ill choose that over living alone lol.

(8/6) Do you think this week has gone by fast or slow? What have you been doing all week? Did you achieve anything in this week? Do you like weekdays or weekends most? Why

yeah, it's gone by really fast. I've been at the beach all week either fishing on the pier, laying out on the beach or sitting around in the beach house. I don't think i achieved anything this week other than learning how to fish on the ocean and stuff like that. I like weekdays the most because there's more to watch on tv and yeah. but if it's during the school year, weekends please.

If I want to see news, i watch it on television. but if someone tells me to read something out of the newspaper i will lol. I very rarely look at any kind of news - pretty much only when I'm bored. uhh, I don't really know anything that's been happening lately because I haven't seen the news lol. the only thing i can remember is the high rip-tides at the beach and all the idiots ignoring the warning and going out and drowning lol. nah, i don't think knowing the news is interesting. news is very boring and it's not anything special to be proud of that you know about it.

i'll have two cranks of the emt too.

classy_cat18
7th August 2004, 09:05 PM
Shortened list:

Wurmple, Cubone, Paras, Quilfish, Ho-oh, Igglybuff, Koffing, Dunsparse, Mawile, Regirock, Venonat

Question 2: Was this Pokemon catchable in RS?

andyizcool
8th August 2004, 04:21 AM
Amy

Matt
MG: Spark Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs, 10 Stamps/CCPs
EMT: Defense Curl TM, Signal Beam TM

Shonta

Guess it's Matt's turn to do the Daily Poll and start the EMT Game today. ;)

Could I have two cranks of the EMT for this month? Thanks.

*Hands over 2 Green MGCoins*

Matt
8th August 2004, 08:01 AM
Andy: EMT: Double-Edge, Reversal

and i'll take the 20 Stamps/CCPs in stamps please

( 8/8 ) Do you watch music videos on TV? What channel do you usually watch them on? If you don't watch them, why not?

EMT Game
Type: Fighting
Guesses:

Charizard04621
8th August 2004, 10:05 AM
EMT Game: Reversal?

( 8/8 ) Do you watch music videos on TV? What channel do you usually watch them on? If you don't watch them, why not?

Eeeeeew, no. Music videos are strange and confusing, random at best and impossible to understand.

Wolfsong
8th August 2004, 10:11 AM
For the Emt i'm going to guess brickbreak

Is the MP Alakazam? Blue Mg coin if i'm correct

When i'm at school i sometimes watch them. Usually on CMT. I like country music and thats the one channel i occasionally watch when i'm in the mood for music.

Matt
8th August 2004, 01:41 PM
Charizard04621: Flame Gem

Amy: Berry

I do sometimes, but not really recent. I usually watch Music Videos at night at around 3 am when theres nothing else on lol. I either watch them on MTV or VH1 - whichever has some good ones playing at the time.

Charizard04621
8th August 2004, 03:10 PM
I'm gonna sell the Light and Flame Gem for 4 Stamps.

Kirei
8th August 2004, 03:20 PM
For the EMT game - Cross chop?

Yeah, I watch them sometimes, mostly VH2 and the alternative channels, although I get bored of them quickly because they all play the same songs. I sometimes put them on if nothing else is on TV though ^_^ :196:

The_Missing_Link
8th August 2004, 03:29 PM

I used to watch TRL and other music videos on MTV but it's gotten so crappy now that I usually avoid it. I watch more videos on the internet than the TV now

EMT: I'll guess Dynamicpunch

andyizcool
8th August 2004, 03:43 PM
Amy
MP: Correct. Take your Blue MGCoin.

Matt
MG: Solar Gem

Karin
*Hands over 4 Stamps*

Soo
MG: Division Gem

Becca

(8/8) Do you watch music videos on TV? What channel do you usually watch them on? If you don't watch them, why not?
I don't watch music videoes on TV because if any music videoes are on TV they're just the Pop style ones that I hate. I don't watch music videoes on TV because we don't have more than the five channels given to you normally in England. Like I said before only some Pop style music videoes are on TV rarely and I hate them anyway. I wish they would put some Linkin Park or something on the normal channels we get in England.

1 MG Please.

EMT Game: Focus Punch?

Kirei
8th August 2004, 03:46 PM
Thanks! I'll sell the division gem for stamps, please ^_^ :196:

The_Missing_Link
8th August 2004, 04:00 PM
I'll sell the Hollow Stone for a stamp

classy_cat18
8th August 2004, 04:06 PM
Shortened list: Wurmple, Igglybuff, Koffing, Mawile, Regirock
Question #3: Can they learn any ghost attacks?

(8/8) Do you watch music videos on TV? What channel do you usually watch them on? If you don't watch them, why not?
I watch them sometimes on BET. New technology is making these videos more expensive and more interesting to me. Although I heard that none of them is more expensive than Michael Jackson and Janet Jackson's video Thriller.

MG please. For the EMT game, I'll guess Vital Throw.

Cheesey
8th August 2004, 04:23 PM
I sometimes sit on the sofa and flick through the music channels out of boredom and I stop when a song that I like is on. That's usually on the channels MTV2, Kerrang or Scuzz (I have Sky Digital :o). Sometimes I stop on other channels if there's a song I want to listen to, or if my friend has the remote it can be completely random. O_o Either way, it's good for busting boredom, and I find myself doing it in the middle of the night when I can't sleep.

MG please, and could I please have two EMTs for August? *hands over 3 Blue MGcoins* Thanks. ^_^;

andyizcool
8th August 2004, 05:19 PM
Shortened list: Wurmple, Igglybuff, Koffing, Mawile, Regirock
Question #3: Can they learn any ghost attacks?
On the question before I said it wasn't catchable in Pokemon RS.

Soo
*Hands over 2 Stamps*

Becca
*Hands over 1 Stamp*

Shonta

Cheesey
MG: Green MGcoin
EMT: Solarbeam TM, Hypnosis TM

Everoy
8th August 2004, 05:42 PM

Yes, I do. I watch them on MTV and VH1 because everything else sucks. If I didn't watch music videos I'd have no idea who anybody is. And I wouldn't have to suffer the wrath of Lloyd Banks. *shudders*

9. You'll see why in a minute.
My Family Members in order of how much I like them:
1. Mom and Dad
2. Dog Keesha and Cat Filbert
3. Dog Ginger and Cat Suki
4. Sister (j/k, really tied with 1)
5. Two Fish

I can't tell how long the week is, LOL. Actually, It's been kinda slow. I play a lot of video games, and watch a lot of tv, but try to make sure that time DOESN'T fly. I clipped time's wings.
I achieved completing Paper mario by beating Bowser :)
During the school year I like weekends more because of no school, but during the summer I like certain days- Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday because they have the best TV.

Joe Schmo 2 ROCKS!

classy_cat18
8th August 2004, 07:37 PM
On the question before I said it wasn't catchable in Pokemon RS.
Oh sorry! Shortened list: Cubone, Paras, Quilfish, Ho-oh, Dunsparse, Venonat
Question #3: Can it learn Rock Smash?

Shonta

I'll take that in CCPs.

Lady Vulpix
9th August 2004, 07:45 AM
I don't, normally. Sometimes I want to watch something and I turn the TV on early and there's a music video, but other than that, I don't. I've never been too keen on them; there are some videos I dislike, many I just don't care about, and very few I've found original (but wouldn't want to watch them twice).

Since there are no news about the EMT game, I might as well post a guess: Rock Smash.

aragornbird
9th August 2004, 07:45 AM
I only live with my mom and dad. I'm an only child. There's no one I like better out of my parents, both of them have their own good and bad aspects. My mom is more caring, but a bit too picky, and my dad is quite handy and a good teacher, but sometimes too loud. At this point in my life, I'd rather live alone, since I'm being more independant and I like spending time by myself.

Not really, I'm not much of a music person. Sometimes I turn on to MTV or VHI to see what's there, but today's modern music isn't something I'm interested in, for some reason. It's all this rap and pop and stuff which I don't like.

EMT: Bulk Up?

andyizcool
9th August 2004, 08:26 AM
Parsec's Politoed
MG: Lunar Gem, Blue MGcoin, Lunar Gem

Shonta

Gabi
MG: Flame Gem

Aragornbird
MG: Red MGcoin, Red MGcoin

(8/9) Do you listen to any music? Do you listen to music from TV, radio, CD, or something else? Why do you choose to listen to music from that? What sort of music do you like most? Why?

Lady Vulpix
9th August 2004, 09:20 AM
(8/9) Do you listen to any music? Do you listen to music from TV, radio, CD, or something else? Why do you choose to listen to music from that? What sort of music do you like most? Why?
I listen to music from whatever's playing music when I'm around. I have other things to do most of the time, so I rarely pick music to listen to. As for what I like, anything that isn't heavy or offensive is fine.

Oh, I'll ask for a Guess THIS. It's been a long time since I last had one. *Hands over a red MGCoin, keeping 11.*

Matt
9th August 2004, 09:50 AM
Gabi: Red MGcoin
My antlers change the flow of air to create a strange space where reality is distorted. Who am I?

EMT Game
Base PP: 15
Guesses: Reversal, Brick Break, Cross Chop, Dynamicpunch, Focus Punch, Vital Throw, Rock Smash, Bulk Up

Lady Vulpix
9th August 2004, 10:37 AM
Wow, I use a Red MGCoin and get another as my MG!

GT: must be Stantler. I know my adopted pokemon well. ^_^ If it is, I'd like a Blue MGCoin, please.

EMT game: Is it Sky Uppercut?

Kirei
9th August 2004, 10:40 AM

I listen to music quite a lot, and mostly from CD because then I can choose the songs, instead of a DJ! I love rock music, especially with good lyrics, and I like it because it's fun to dance to, hehe :196:

Everoy
9th August 2004, 10:50 AM

For the EMT I'll guess Rolling Kick, and I'll try a Mystery Pokemon. *hands over Red MGCoin, left with a Blue MGCoin*

Everoy
9th August 2004, 10:55 AM

Yes, I listen to music. I listen on anything but radio, because radio is the only one with advertisements. My favorite kind of music is Pop and Rock (ooh, Pop-Rocks!) because it has some good bands (Steriogram, Modest Mouse, Incubus, Linkin Park). I'm breaking the haaaaaabit... Tonight! Ahh... I love being I teenager, I can act crazy for no reason whatsoever :D (I turned 13 on July 13th, yay July 13 but I didn't get a gamecube yet :( )

EMT: Rolling Kick, and I'll try a Mystery Pokemon, leaving me with a Blue MGCoin.

Matt
9th August 2004, 11:09 AM
Gabi: Correct. Your Blue MGcoin

Soo: Ocean Gem

Parsec's Politoed: Flame Gem
Golem, Cacturne, Koffing, Bulbasaur, Poochyena, Wynaut, Ivysaur, Smoochum, Dustox, Tyrogue, Rapidash, Kyogre, Tyranitar, Abra

EMT Game
Base PP: 15
Guesses: Reversal, Brick Break, Cross Chop, Dynamicpunch, Focus Punch, Vital Throw, Rock Smash, Bulk Up, Sky Uppercut, Rolling Kick
Congrats to Parsec's Politoed for winning the Rolling Kick TM.

Everoy
9th August 2004, 11:51 AM
Well, that's a good coming back gift :D

Golem, Cacturne, Koffing, Bulbasaur, Poochyena, Wynaut, Ivysaur, Smoochum, Dustox, Tyrogue, Rapidash, Kyogre, Tyranitar, Abra

1. Is said pokemon available in Ruby and/or Sapphire without trading?

Kirei
9th August 2004, 01:07 PM
I'd like to sell the gem for stamps, please ^_^ :196:

andyizcool
9th August 2004, 01:32 PM
Soo
*Hands over 2 Stamps*

I listen to music but only sometimes because I'm mostly busy doing other things. I listen to music on my computer and also my MP3 player that has nearly all my computer tracks on it too so I have music anywhere. I choose to listen to music from my MP3 player most because I can be anywhere and hear my favourite music. I listen to some rock music and music from some video games because it's just nice when music has dramatic effect like someone dying in a Role Playing Game. I like these types of music most because it's just some music I heard one day and I really liked it since.

1 MG Please.

Matt
9th August 2004, 01:36 PM
Parsec's Politoed: Question 1: Yes.

Andy: Darkness Gem

( 8/9 ) Do you listen to any music? Do you listen to music from TV, radio, CD, or something else? Why do you choose to listen to music from that? What sort of music do you like most? Why?

Of course I listen to music! I listen to music from TV, anime, CD, internet tv, etc. I dunno, just a lot of things have good music to it so I listen to it. Hmm... I like a mix of metal, rock, JPop and JRock lol. they are all cool and that's just what I listen to heh. I've been listening to JPop more often though.

classy_cat18
9th August 2004, 02:08 PM
Shortened list: Quilfish, Venonat

Question #4: Is it a bug type?

( 8/9 ) Do you listen to any music? Do you listen to music from TV, radio, CD, or something else? Why do you choose to listen to music from that? What sort of music do you like most? Why?
I listen to music wherever I can get it, but I mostly get it from my growing CD library because I can pick the song I want. I don't have MP3. *blushes* I listen to all sorts of music, but I mostly like hip-hop and gospel. I grew up on those two genres.

MG please.

Everoy
9th August 2004, 03:05 PM
Cacturne, Koffing, Poochyena, Wynaut, Dustox, Kyogre, Abra

1. Is said pokemon available in Ruby and/or Sapphire without trading? Yes
2. Is said pokemon available without evolving?

Note: Golem was ruled out because in order to make Graveler evolve you must trade it.

Matt
9th August 2004, 03:15 PM
Shonta: Ocean Gem

Parsec's Politoed: Question 2: Yes.

Everoy
9th August 2004, 03:31 PM
Wynaut, Abra, Poochyena, Koffing, Kyogre

1. Is said pokemon available in Ruby and/or Sapphire without trading? Yes
2. Is said pokemon available without evolving? Yes
3. Is said pokemon containing a Y in it's name?

Wolfsong
9th August 2004, 09:56 PM

Yes, i listen to music, mainly country. I always have the radio goind when i'm driving, i'll occasionally listen to music from tv when i'm at school, but mostly from CDs. because their portable, i can listen to them even if the power is out, and with headphones, i can drown out music i don't like. I like country the best. I can relate to some of the songs, like She Misses Him not sure who sings that, You've got to stand for something (or you'll fall for anything) by Aaron Tippin, Life's a Dance by john Michael Montegomery (sp?), and 19 something by mark wills to name a few they have messages that people can relate to. others are jsut geel good songs, and yet others bring awareness to subjects such as chil abuse and stuff like that. its got soemthign for everyone i feel

soggy_cardboard
10th August 2004, 04:46 AM
Er, 4 including the cat :)
i dunno..i guess my mum. Cause shes the nicest. Least? my brother. He can be so annoying, and psyco o_O
I think its about time i moved out or something. I just need to learn how to cook. or else i'd be having noodles every day. *shudder*
If i did move out i woudlnt miss getting hassled about changing the channel, and i would watch all the cartoons i wanted. or play ps2, internet, woteva..tough question.

no. cause they sell it off sex appeal. theres enough of that on normal tv. And you dont listen to the music, you just watch the video, and ya kinda miss the whole point of the song. And its a waste of time watching it, you can listen to music when ya playing games or on the computer..

Of course. Mostly CDs, i dun like commercial radio. *gag* I like rock mostly, but i like songs like matchbox20/ googoodolls/ etc aswell.
I put my fav CD - Jet, onto a cassette so i could listen to it while driving. Pity it only plays one side of it :(

3 MGs pls
+10 g2 SCs (1,3,4) thx

andyizcool
10th August 2004, 06:59 AM
Matt

Shonta

Amy

Soggy
MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Red MGcoin, Lunar Gem
SC: What you playing for?

(8/10) Do you go shopping yourself for supplies or do your parents go? Do you normally go shopping with your parents? Why/Why not? How regularly do you need to go shopping for supplies?

Charizard04621
10th August 2004, 08:50 AM
(8/10) Do you go shopping yourself for supplies or do your parents go? Do you normally go shopping with your parents? Why/Why not? How regularly do you need to go shopping for supplies?

Depends on what supplies. For school, that's my job. My mom gets the groceries, though. Then there are the horrible occassions where my parents see it fit to bring us out to buy new clothes and shoes. -_- So... tremendously... boring... Food is once every week or so, the others rarer (thank god). My brother and I hate shopping with a passion.

Everoy
10th August 2004, 09:06 AM
We usually go as a family, but I'd say my mom because she gets the groceries... Well, ordders them online, anyway... We go together because it's just easier. We go about once every 2 weeks.

Kirei
10th August 2004, 09:16 AM
I go with Ade normally, since I don't live with my parents anymore. If I'm staying with mum and dad sometimes I go to save them time. Normally, it's just me and Ade and we go a couple of times a week :) :196:

Matt
10th August 2004, 09:49 AM
Charizard04621: 1 Stamp/CCP

PBug: Rainbow Gem
Question 3: Yes.

Soo: Solar Gem

classy_cat18
10th August 2004, 09:54 AM
MP: Is it Quilfish? Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

I go with my parents for grocery shopping, but any other kind I go it alone. My mom's very interested in clothes but my fashion sense is very limited. But when it comes to grocery shopping, I know what's missing in the house, so I write it down and give the list to Mom about every other week.

MG please.

Everoy
10th August 2004, 10:17 AM
I'm pretty much stuck if I'm left with two pokemon.

Wynaut, Poochyena, Kyogre

I'll guess that it's Wynaut for a Green MGCoin.

Wolfsong
10th August 2004, 10:39 AM

When i'm at home, I usually go wiht my parents. However, whenever i'm at school I go by myself. Just the way its been. Usually once a week. sometimes, twice if i happen to need stuff for school that i don't have.

A game of mp please.

andyizcool
10th August 2004, 11:00 AM
Shonta
MG: 20 Stamps/CCPs

Amy
MG: Darkness Gem
MP: Umbreon, Flygon, Lanturn, Kecleon, Plusle, Porygon, Wartortle, Spheal, Wobbuffet, Weedle, Sandslash, Marshtomp, Magmar, Jigglypuff

My parents mostly go shopping for supplies like food or rarely things I need for school. I sometimes go shopping with my parents because I like to have some choice of the food we eat or style of things for school. If I go shopping with my parents I have a bit of choice but if I stay at home I'm mostly looking after my younger brothers and sisters. We go shopping for food every week or sometimes before the week is over because our family needs so much to live.

1 MG Please.

Wolfsong
10th August 2004, 01:33 PM
Amy
MP: Umbreon, Flygon, Lanturn, Kecleon, Plusle, Porygon, Wartortle, Spheal, Wobbuffet, Weedle, Sandslash, Marshtomp, Magmar, Jigglypuff

I'd like to sell that gem for ccps please.

Question 1: Can this pokemon be legally obtained in R/S?

Matt
10th August 2004, 01:43 PM
PBug: Wrong, the answer was Poochyena. You get your Red MGcoin back as a consolation, though.

Andy: 1 Stamp/CCP

Amy: Your 2 CCPs.

Everoy
10th August 2004, 01:52 PM
I'd like to use the Red MGCoin to play Mystery Pokemon again.

Cheesey
10th August 2004, 02:15 PM
I do listen to music, but usually only when I'm on the computer. It's often from a CD but I'm listening to music that I've downloaded more often now. I also flick through music channels on TV so I end up with a vague idea what songs are around. ^_^; I choose to listen to downloaded music and CDs the most because it's the easiest for me to do, and my sisters do it too, so... It's just what I ended up doing. The music I like the most is a mixture of metal, rock, and some other random stuff too. For example, I like Lacuna Coil, Metallica, Muse, Maroon 5, Franz Ferdinand, Scissor Sisters, The Darkness, Iron Maiden and loads of other stuff... I listen to what I like, so it's hard to define a particular genre.

Well that really depends on what you mean by supplies. ^_^;; If you mean stuff like food then my parents buy things like that, but I buy my own stationery and other things for school. I also buy my own computer games and things but my parents buy my clothes, so... O_o It's quite hard to explain exactly what I mean. I go shopping with my parents depending on what it is we're shopping for e.g. I shop for clothes with my parents because they buy them, but I shop myself for things that I want like books and games. And the amount of time I spend shopping varies a lot, so... ^^;

2 MGs please. =D

classy_cat18
10th August 2004, 02:24 PM
Shonta
MG: 20 Stamps/CCPs

Ooh! I'll take that in CCPs. I would also like to use that Blue MGCoin and my Red MGCoin to crank that EMT.

Matt
10th August 2004, 02:27 PM
PBug: Machamp, Hariyama, Shedinja, Duskull, Totodile, Machop, Victreebell, Moltres, Combusken, Ampharos, Ivysaur, Psyduck, Wynaut, Vibrava

Cheesey: Red MGcoin, Solar Gem

Shonta: EMT: Dragonbreath

( 8/10 ) Do you go shopping yourself for supplies or do your parents go? Do you normally go shopping with your parents? Why/Why not? How regularly do you need to go shopping for supplies?

My parents mostly go shopping for food and stuff like that, but I go when my mom wants me to get new clothes, if I need something for school, if I want to get some manga or a video game. I only go shopping wiht my parents if I have nothing else to do or if I need something. I just think shopping is boring sometimes, so I don't go that much. My mom goes shopping for groceries every week and I go shopping about once or twice every month lol.

Kirei
10th August 2004, 02:33 PM
I'd like to sell the solar gem for stamps, please :196:

Everoy
10th August 2004, 02:36 PM
[color=#c0c0c0]PBuG: Machamp, Hariyama, Shedinja, Duskull, Totodile, Machop, Victreebell, Moltres, Combusken, Ampharos, Ivysaur, Psyduck, Wynaut, Vibrava
(Call me Patrick, and FYI, I am Parsec, I just changed my UserName.)

1. Did the mystery pokemon debut in Ruby and/or Sapphire?

andyizcool
10th August 2004, 02:42 PM
Amy

Matt

Soo
*Hands over 2 Stamps*

Wolfsong
10th August 2004, 03:03 PM
Narrowed List:

MP: Umbreon, Porygon, Wartortle, Weedle, Magmar

Question 1: Can this pokemon be legally obtained in R/S? - No

soggy_cardboard
10th August 2004, 08:49 PM
( 8/10 ) Do you go shopping yourself for supplies or do your parents go? Do you normally go shopping with your parents? Why/Why not? How regularly do you need to go shopping for supplies?
My parents go :) And no, not anymore. I used too, then I guess i finally won. My mum gets em like every 2 weeks or so. I work at a supermarket, so i can bring home anything that we are out of. I also bring yummy stuff for me only! muhahha!
Like a 3Ltr tub of ice cream for 3 bucks :D Bargin!

MG pls
+10 g2 SCs (1,3,4) (for stamps) thx

Matt
11th August 2004, 12:06 AM
Patrick: Question 1: Yes.

soggy_cardboard: Hollow Stone
Scratchcards: 5 Stamps, 2 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins

( 8/11 ) Do you take online quizzes? Why/Why not? What was the last one you took about, if you take them? What do you usually do with the results for the quiz?

Kirei
11th August 2004, 05:16 AM
( 8/11 ) Do you take online quizzes? Why/Why not? What was the last one you took about, if you take them? What do you usually do with the results for the quiz?
Yeah, I like taking them! I put the results in my livejournal. I think the last one I took was choosing an online husband or something, and it gave me Trent Reznor o.O :196:

Cheesey
11th August 2004, 06:56 AM
I take them sometimes if I'm updating my Livejournal, but other than that I don't tend to bother that often. Sometimes it's just a cool little addition to put in my journal, even if it's a crap quiz. I'm not actually sure when I last took one though, because I haven't updated my Livejournal in ages, but I'm planning to soon. And with the results I either just tell my friends if it's particularly interesting (and sometimes when it isn't) or I put it in my journal. I usually only put it in my journal if there's a picture, though.

1 MG, please. ^_^

Charizard04621
11th August 2004, 08:29 AM

Not really, unless I'm bored, because I have other things to do... I don't remember the last one I took, honestly; it was that long ago. And I don't do anything with the results... I'm just like oh, ok, those are the results. Not very exciting. So yeah, that's why I don't take them much.

andyizcool
11th August 2004, 09:03 AM
Amy

Soo
MG: Rainbow Gem

Cheesey

Karin
MG: Berry

(8/11) Do you take online quizzes? Why/Why not? What was the last one you took about, if you take them? What do you usually do with the results for the quiz?
I sometimes take online quizzes if I find them when I'm searching for something else. I take them sometimes because I'm bored and have nothing else to do so I might as well answer a few questions. The last one I took must have been one on Final Fantasy or something like that but I can't quite remember. I just have a little think about the results I get and never use them after that. Maybe I should collect a page of results off quizzes just so I have something to do in my spare time.

1 MG Please.

Everoy
11th August 2004, 09:05 AM
PBuG: Hariyama, Shedinja, Duskull, Combusken, Wynaut, Vibrava
1. Did the mystery pokemon debut in Ruby and/or Sapphire? Yes
2. Does the mystery pokemon's name contain an A?

Wolfsong
11th August 2004, 11:00 AM
Narrowed List:

MP: Umbreon, Porygon, Wartortle, Magmar

Question 3: Can the pokemon in question learn the move confuse ray?

Occasionally i will but not very oftern. Usually i have mire things that i can be doing like writing. I think the last one that i took was which TPMer are you that Gabi made. Sometimes i print them out, other times i ignore them, other times, i just email it to a friend and see what she gets.

Matt
11th August 2004, 11:07 AM
Andy: Gold Berry

Patrick: Question 2: Yes

Amy: 1 Stamp/CCP

Everoy
11th August 2004, 01:24 PM
PBuG: Hariyama, Shedinja, Wynaut, Vibrava
2. Does the mystery pokemon's name contain an A? Yes
3. Can the mystery pokemon evolve?

classy_cat18
11th August 2004, 02:14 PM

I haven't taken any in a while, but I think they're kinda cool. I forgot the website that had all of those quizzes, so I wait until someone has their result in their sig. I tried doing that, but I haven't succeeded yet.

MG please.

Matt
11th August 2004, 02:20 PM
Patrick: Question 3: No.

Shonta: Photosynthesis Gem

Yeah, I take them whenever I'm bored or I have nothing to do at like 3am. Hmm.. I think the last one I took was about who's pants I wore from the people from Shaman King lol. I got Hao Asakura's pants 8) When I get the results, I usually put them in my lj or i just exit out of the window lol.

Everoy
11th August 2004, 05:32 PM
Hariyama, Shedinja

3. Can the mystery pokemon evolve? No
4. Is the mystery Pokemon a fighting type?

I don't take online quizzes. I just don't really like spending time answering quizzes with no impact on my life whatsoever.

andyizcool
12th August 2004, 07:23 AM
Amy

Matt

Patrick
MG: 10 Stamps/CCPs

(8/12) What are you most scared of? Why? Are you a person who's afraid of nothing? Why/Why not? Have you been scared of anything in the past and not scared of it now? How did you overcome that fear?

Everoy
12th August 2004, 09:06 AM
(8/12) What are you most scared of? Why? Are you a person who's afraid of nothing? Why/Why not? Have you been scared of anything in the past and not scared of it now? How did you overcome that fear?

I'm most scared of my sister, LOL. She could really beat me up if she wanted to even though she's 4 years younger than me. I am by FAR afraid of things. I'm so scared, I'm afraid of nothing :P Some things just really scare me. I used to be afraid of heights. My parents kinda exterminated that when I got the top bunk on my bunk bed.

1 MG, please.

I'm going to sell:
Ocean Gem
Lunar Gem x5
Photosyntesis Gem

For... 14 Stamps, right?

classy_cat18
12th August 2004, 09:22 AM

I guess it all boils down to being alone. A quiet house can be very scary when you're the only person in it. Small noises I'm normally not afraid of scares the heck out of me when I'm alone. I guess that doesn't make me a person who's afraid of nothing.

Matt
12th August 2004, 09:27 AM
Patrick: Division Gem
Your 12 Stamps.
Question 4: No.

Shonta: 2 Green MGcoins

Everoy
12th August 2004, 09:55 AM
Shedinja

3. Can the mystery pokemon evolve? No
4. Is the mystery Pokemon a fighting type? No

It has to be Shedinja. For Blue MGCoin.

Isn't it 14 Stamps? I sold 7 gems.

Wolfsong
12th August 2004, 10:50 AM
Narrowed List:

MP: Umbreon, Magmar

Question 3: Can the pokemon in question learn the move confuse ray? - Yes

Question 4: Can the pokemon in question learn the move Flamethrower?

I quess you can say that I'm afraid of bees, wasps, hornets, and those types of critters. My mom is allergic to them, but my Dad isn't. Since I don't know if i am or not, thats the main reason that they scare me. I really don't want to find out if i'm allergic or not. I can't really think of anything.

Matt
12th August 2004, 11:07 AM
Patrick: yeah you're right. I was thinking 14 but put 12, sorry. :sweat2: heres the other 2 stamps.
Shedninja is correct, btw. your blue mgcoin.

Amy: 2 Stamps/CCPs

Everoy
12th August 2004, 11:46 AM
I'll use a Red and a Blue MGCoin for a spin of the EMT.

Matt
12th August 2004, 11:51 AM
Patrick: EMT: Earthquake

( 8/12 ) What are you most scared of? Why? Are you a person who's afraid of nothing? Why/Why not? Have you been scared of anything in the past and not scared of it now? How did you overcome that fear?

I'm scared of spiders, snakes and any other kind of bug :( Bugs just creep me out and if ones near me, then I have to kill it or I'll freak out lol. I think I was scared of the dark and scared of water when I was a little baby person. umm, I forgot how I overcame the fear of the dark, but I took swimming lessons a while ago and I stopped fearing the water lol.

andyizcool
12th August 2004, 12:39 PM
Amy

Matt
MG: Blue MGcoin

I think I'm most scare of any little bugs that might be around in the house. I'm most scared of little bugs in the house because they shouldn't be there and they just look ugly and small. I'm not a person who's afraid of nothing because I think it's rare to be afraid of nothing if anyone really is afraid of nothing. I've probably been scared of sleeping in the dark in the past and to overcome it I've just slept in the dark because nothing really bothers me.

1 MG Please. Could I also try 10 Grabber Games (1x1)? Thanks.

*Hands over 10 Red MGCoins*

Wolfsong
12th August 2004, 01:12 PM
I'll say that its Umbreon then for my MP ^^. Blue MG coin if correct

and another game of mp please as well as 2 grabbers up 1 over 1

andyizcool
12th August 2004, 01:31 PM
Amy
MP: Paras, Luvdisc, Raikou, Houndoom, Slowbro, Nidorina, Tropius, Shedinja, Ralts, Skarmory, Exploud, Kingler, Ditto, Horsea
GG: Lunar Gem, Hollow Stone, Dropped: 0

I would also like to give Amy one of my Rainbow Gems to help her evolve Eevee sooner or later. ;)

*Hands over a Rainbow Gem*

Everoy
12th August 2004, 01:36 PM
I'd like a Mystery Pokemon, please. *hands over last Red MGCoin*

Kirei
12th August 2004, 01:54 PM
I'm scared of lots of things - blood, heights, closed spaces, wasps, bees, spiders, most insects really (hence me changing my name from Bugsy!). Ummm I think that's all. Closed spaces and blood are my only fears that I would consider bad enough to be phobias, as they make me feel dizzy and sick and sometimes pass out. Ade's helped me overcome my fear of lifts, by taking me up and down in them! :196:

Matt
12th August 2004, 01:57 PM
Andy: Flame Gem
Red MGcoin, Red MGcoin, Darkness Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Hollow Stone, Hollow Stone, Solar Gem, Dropped: 3

Patrick: Electrode, Machop, Mankey, Linoone, Seedot, Abra, Hariyama, Huntail, Drowzee, Muk, Aipom, Blastoise, Smoochum, Glalie

Soo: Gold Berry

Wolfsong
12th August 2004, 03:24 PM
Amy
MP: Paras, Luvdisc, Raikou, Houndoom, Slowbro, Nidorina, Tropius, Shedinja, Ralts, Skarmory, Exploud, Kingler, Ditto, Horsea
GG: Lunar Gem, Hollow Stone, Dropped: 0

I would also like to give Amy one of my Rainbow Gems to help her evolve Eevee sooner or later. ;)

*Hands over a Rainbow Gem*

Thanks, tucks that into my adoptee pack ^^

I'd like to sell that lunar gem for stamps and that hollow stone for ccps please.

Question 1: Can this pokemon be caught legally in R/S?

Everoy
12th August 2004, 05:17 PM
Patrick: Electrode, Machop, Mankey, Linoone, Seedot, Abra, Hariyama, Huntail, Drowzee, Muk, Aipom, Blastoise, Smoochum, Glalie

1. Was this pokemon introduced in RBY?

Matt
12th August 2004, 05:28 PM
Amy: 2 Stamps, 1 CCP

Patrick: Question 1: No.

Jay
13th August 2004, 06:53 AM
Question: since we have different workers and they probably follow their own different rules, is it possible to request MGs from specific workers? I ask this because I think one of you is forcefully giving me crap MGs because you dislike me for whatever reason.

I know a past worker rigged the randomizer (or should I say, didn't use it at all) on me because I complained a lot. I, oh, you know, don't want it happening again.

andyizcool
13th August 2004, 07:06 AM
Question: since we have different workers and they probably follow their own different rules, is it possible to request MGs from specific workers? I ask this because I think one of you is forcefully giving me crap MGs because you dislike me for whatever reason.

I know a past worker rigged the randomizer (or should I say, didn't use it at all) on me because I complained a lot. I, oh, you know, don't want it happening again.
Everytime someone asks for a MG we click the GT Randomizer once copying and pasting the result into here. I wouldn't be biased giving good MGs to certain and bad MGs to other people. If that was done it would be unfair on everyone and people wouldn't like the Goldenrod Tower. I'm not sure of the probability of getting each MG from the GT Randomizer but if you keep getting bad MGs there's something wrong with your luck or one of the Workers. I'll ask Matt about this matter and see if we can find the problem because I'm sure none of us hate you.

Amy

(8/13) Do you find anything odd about Friday 13th? Do you believe in anything that involves Friday 13th? Has anything strange happened today? Could this be involved with the date? Why/Why not?

Jay
13th August 2004, 07:37 AM
Everytime someone asks for a MG we click the GT Randomizer once copying and pasting the result into here. I wouldn't be biased giving good MGs to certain and bad MGs to other people. If that was done it would be unfair on everyone and people wouldn't like the Goldenrod Tower. I'm not sure of the probability of getting each MG from the GT Randomizer but if you keep getting bad MGs there's something wrong with your luck or one of the Workers. I'll ask Matt about this matter and see if we can find the problem because I'm sure none of us hate you.
I know about the randomizer obviously, seeing as I worked here the longest behind Danny.

I guess you're probably the most sensible here and wouldn't exploit the randomizer. I'm unsure on the other two though, especially Matt. We had issues once over nothing so it's kind of personal.. well he did anyway. Something was up his *** one day and just decided to hate me. That's why I'm kind of paranoid coming here now (good thing probably) as I haven't actually gotten anything that isn't common yet. So what's the point in participating in mystery gifts since that's the easiest thing you guys can exploit unfortunately. It comes down to trust, something I don't have for two of the workers fully.

About the crap luck, it could be the randomizer, but there is that chance I'm being resented and I detest that deeply. Besides if you approve me just getting MGs from yourself then it would stop a lot of the suspicion I have.

I admit now that even I used to exploit the randomizer way, way back shortly after I got modded at PCG. I stopped around that time. The few people I gave mainly rare stuff to were Cheesey, Amy, Karin, and I think Gabi. Not every time, only sometimes, and only then it was in people's favour rather than using it for evil purposes, which I think Matt is doing. We can't find out if you're giving people bad mystery gifts because you dislike them a lot. I don't doubt many of the other workers used to give the occasional rare MG to people becuase they liked them...actually, some of them even admitted it to me after they stopped working here, too.

Sorry for the long post. I have tendancies to ramble. But yeah, point being, to stop suspicion, I just prefer if I got my mystery gifts from you.

classy_cat18
13th August 2004, 07:48 AM
(8/13) Do you find anything odd about Friday 13th? Do you believe in anything that involves Friday 13th? Has anything strange happened today? Could this be involved with the date? Why/Why not?

Right now, I consider it just a day. But in the past weird things did happen to me. At one point I considered it a lucky day. But a few years ago there was a big, black dog that lived on the street behind me. Every Friday the 13th, not any other day, he would come to my house and pester my dog. He's living somewhere else now, creeping out someone else.

MG please.

Kirei
13th August 2004, 10:12 AM
I believe in superstitions - I used to always take a day off work on Friday 13ths! I'm not sure now if there's really anything in it, but I'm always extra cautious, just in case!

MG please *hopes for a MG coin as she wants to try the EMT soon!* :196:

andyizcool
13th August 2004, 10:39 AM
Jay
I see what you mean about trust in getting MGs. I hope Matt reads what you've said.

Shonta

Soo

Friday 13th just seems a little dodgy if you plan on doing anything because it might mess up in some way. I believe that Friday 13th isn't just a normal day because odd things happening are more common on Friday 13th than any other day. The only thing strange that I can think of so far for today is my order for a video game off a website is taking longer than before. This matter could be involved with the date or it could just be my order is a bit more than before so it's taking longer. I'm not totally believing that Friday 13th is very unlucky or anything I'm just saying it could be the date or it could be my order slowing down the process.

1 MG Please.

Wolfsong
13th August 2004, 11:36 AM
Narrowed List]

Amy
MP: Luvdisc, Tropius, Shedinja, Ralts, Skarmory, Exploud, Horsea

Question 1: Can this pokemon be caught legally in R/S? - Yes

Question 2 - Does the pokemon in question have a dual type?

I'd like 2 grabbers up 1 over 1

Not really, it doesn't bother me and so far i've not had anything happen on a Friday the 13th. I haven't reallly had anything strange happen on this date that i can remember ^^;

Matt
13th August 2004, 12:02 PM
Jay: actually I just push the button once and what comes up is what the person gets. and even though i dislike you I wouldn't bias your MGs or whatever. but if you want just andy to give you your mgs, it's fine by me.

Andy: Lunar Gem

Amy: Hollow Stone
Lunar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Dropped: 0

Everoy
13th August 2004, 01:19 PM

Notr eally, other than the fact that smetimes my birthday is Friday Thirteenth. I don't believe in any of that unlucky superstition. Nothing too strange has happened today, at least not involved with the date, because it happened from me getting three teeth pulled out yesterday (OUCH!).

Linoone, Seedot, Hariyama, Huntail, Aipom, Smoochum, Glalie

1. Not introduced in RBY
2. Does this pokemon have any double letters (oo, ee, ll) in its name?

Kirei
13th August 2004, 01:21 PM
Please can I use that Red MG coin for a Guess this? If I'm right please can I have a blue MG coin? :196:

andyizcool
13th August 2004, 01:36 PM
Amy

Patrick

Soo
GT: When heat from this Pokemon's body causes the air around it to shimmer you know it's ready to battle.

Kirei
13th August 2004, 01:39 PM
I think it's Typhlosion! :196:

Wolfsong
13th August 2004, 01:52 PM
Narrowed List]

Amy
MP: Luvdisc, Ralts, Exploud, Horsea

Question 2 - Does the pokemon in question have a dual type? - No

Question 3 - Can the pokemon in question evolve?

I'd like to sell that hollow stone and lunar gem for ccps please

and then I'd like to play 1 grabber game of 5 over 5

Matt
13th August 2004, 04:30 PM
Patrick: Question 2: Yes.

Amy: Your 3 CCPs.
Dropped: 1

( 8/13 ) Do you find anything odd about Friday 13th? Do you believe in anything that involves Friday 13th? Has anything strange happened today? Could this be involved with the date? Why/Why not?

Nope, I think Friday the 13th is just a regular old day lol. No, I don't, and besides, I have a black cat lol. Umm.. I don't think anything strange has happened today lol. and even if something strange did happen today, it wouldn't be involved with the date because I don't believe in that stuff lol

Everoy
13th August 2004, 04:35 PM
MP Updater: Matt
Linoone, Seedot, Smoochum

1. Not introduced in RBY
2. Does have double letters
3. Does this pokemon evolve into an Ice pokemon? (Could I be more direct?)

andyizcool
13th August 2004, 04:44 PM
Soo

Amy

Matt

Wolfsong
13th August 2004, 05:36 PM
Narrowed List

Amy
MP: Luvdisc, Exploud

Question 2 - Does the pokemon in question have a dual type? - No

Question 3 - Can the pokemon in question evolve? - No

Question 4 - Can the pokemon in question learn the move safeguard?

and i'd like a game of gt as well

Charizard04621
13th August 2004, 07:15 PM

What am I most afraid of? ...Failure. You could accuse me of never wanting to lose and you'd be right. Everything I do, I do to avoid failure. Why? Fair question. I guess I was just brought up to want to succeed. And heck no, I'm not afraid of nothing. I'm afraid of dangerous pointy objects, natural disasters, threatening projectiles, and evil people who have gone insane and don't care who they hurt. I'm afraid of many things... and if my fears have changed, I've gained more, not lost them. Yeah, I'm paranoid. Yay. :\

( 8/13 ) Do you find anything odd about Friday 13th? Do you believe in anything that involves Friday 13th? Has anything strange happened today? Could this be involved with the date? Why/Why not?

Not really, it's just a day. It doesn't occur in the same month every year, so it's not even special. I got hit pretty hard with a frisbee today, but that's because I didn't catch it, not because there's supposed to be demons running around or whatever. I'm not very superstitious.

Matt
14th August 2004, 12:10 AM
Patrick: Question 3: No.

Amy: This pokemon grabs onto it's foes with it's suction cups to immobilize them.

Charizard04621: Gold Berry, Ocean Gem

( 8/14 ) Do you hate to lose things? Have you ever lost something important to you? Where'd you find it after you lost it? Do you lose a lot things often, too?

Wolfsong
14th August 2004, 12:18 AM
Amy: This pokemon grabs onto it's foes with it's suction cups to immobilize them.

Octillery? Blue MG coin if correct.

( 8/14 ) Do you hate to lose things? Have you ever lost something important to you? Where'd you find it after you lost it? Do you lose a lot things often, too?

Yes. Recently i've lost some of my GBA games. I found two in with my gamecube stuff. the rest are still who knows where? I don't lose things that often, but when i do its usually when i need it or somthign i want that i can't find.

AntiAsh Superstar
14th August 2004, 03:46 AM
I don't lose things that often, but I've lost important things like my passport before, and then found them in my bag or something. Actually, most things I lose turn up in my bag for some reason.

MG please.

Also, I've got a question: I've got a blue MG coin, so if I wanted to play Guess This again, would I get a red MG coin as my change? Or do I have to wait till I get another red coin?

Kirei
14th August 2004, 03:48 AM
I don't lose things that often, but I've lost important things like my passport before, and then found them in my bag or something. Actually, most things I lose turn up in my bag for some reason.

MG please.

Also, I've got a question: I've got a blue MG coin, so if I wanted to play Guess This again, would I get a red MG coin as my change? Or do I have to wait till I get another red coin?
:196:

andyizcool
14th August 2004, 03:51 AM
:196:
You would get a Red MGCoin back as change.

Amy

Soo

Kirei
14th August 2004, 04:13 AM
Thanks - in that case, I'd like to play another Guess This! *hands over blue MG coin* :196:

Wolfsong
14th August 2004, 06:38 AM
Amy

I'd like to sell that gem for stamps.

For the mp luvdisc, blue mg coin if correct.

classy_cat18
14th August 2004, 07:55 AM

I really hate to lose things. I've lost a lot of things, from keys and pens to CDs and my favorite GBA game. I found my CDs in other cases and in CD drives, but I lost my own class ring and I haven't found that yet. It's a rule that I have to lose track of something once a week.

MG please.

andyizcool
14th August 2004, 09:20 AM
Soo
GT: This Pokemon keeps its cool never panicking and it also has a thick tail to hit its foes if it needs to.

Amy
*Hands over 2 Stamps*

Shonta

(8/14) Do you hate to lose things? Have you ever lost something important to you? Where'd you find it after you lost it? Do you lose a lot things often, too?
I hate losing things because I like keeping things nice and tidy so they're always together. The only important thing I've lost in my Cheat Device for my Game Boy Color but it wasn't really that important to me since I don't play my Game Boy Color anymore. I never did find it because I searched everywhere for it so I think my brother let his friend borrow it and we never got it back. I hardly ever lose anything because I try and keep all my stuff together or you would have to spend hours searching for something lost.

1 MG Please.

Kirei
14th August 2004, 10:07 AM
I think it's Treecko - if I'm right, please can I use the blue MG coin i win, and the red MG coin I still have to try the EMT? :196:

Everoy
14th August 2004, 10:45 AM
No to which question? :P

MP Updater: Matt
Linoone, Seedot

1. Not introduced in RBY
2. Does have double letters
3. Doesn't evolve into Ice pokemon, I can't be more direct
4. Can it evolve into Lombre?

(8/14) Do you hate to lose things? Have you ever lost something important to you? Where'd you find it after you lost it? Do you lose a lot things often, too?

YES!!! The most imnportant thing to me that I've lost is my GBA. Answers by Precious, platinum color. Call 555-GAME if seen. LOL. I found it in my basement, shoved with force under the N64. I used to lose things often, but my room's clean now :)

1 MG, please.

Charizard04621
14th August 2004, 11:22 AM
I'll sell the Ocean Gem for 2 Stamps.

God, yes. I lost my TI-89 calculator once, and that was UGLY. My calculator is like... my baby. Lol. I was soooo mad when I couldn't find it. I got really frustrated and stuff. Finally I realized that one dark night I'd slipped it into my brother's backpack instead of mine. Yay blindness. And thankfully, I don't lose important things a lot. Otherwise I'd be... stressed.

andyizcool
14th August 2004, 12:02 PM
Soo
EMT: Tail Whip TM :scared:

Patrick

Karin
*Hands over 2 Stamps*
MG: Ocean Gem

Matt
14th August 2004, 04:16 PM
Andy: Solar Gem

Amy: Octillery is correct. Your Blue MGcoin.

Patrick: Question 4: no o_O

Everoy
14th August 2004, 08:38 PM
Stupid. Is the mystery pokemon Seedot? For a blue MGCoin?

Kirei
15th August 2004, 02:12 AM
Tail Whip, hehe! I'd like to give it to my Chamander, Kassandra. :196:

Charizard04621
15th August 2004, 09:43 AM
Another Ocean Gem? Lol, I'll sell that one for 2 Stamps, too.

andyizcool
15th August 2004, 02:59 PM
EMT Game
Type: Ghost
Guesses:

Karin
*Hands over 2 Stamps*

(8/15) Today you should make your own Poll and answer it. You'll get a Mystery Gift and if yours is the best you'll get another Mystery Gift at the end of the week.

Wolfsong
15th August 2004, 03:07 PM
For the EMT, i'll guess Shadow Ball.

(8/15) Today you should make your own Poll and answer it. You'll get a Mystery Gift and if yours is the best you'll get another Mystery Gift at the end of the week.

Have you got any interesting offers this week or has there been an offer that you have heard about that you were mentoned in? What was it? What do you think will pan out from it?

Yes. One of my friends from the church i used to go before I switched, is planning on going to China for a year. She asked my parents if i could come with her. I don't think that i'll end up going, though i think i want to. Dad was picking at me about it earlier, then when i hinted that i might want to go, he said i wouldn't be able to even if i wanted to. X.X *shrugs* Who knows

4 grabbers up 2 over 2 and a game of gt please, and a game of mp please *hands over mg coins*.

Everoy
15th August 2004, 04:50 PM

Who are your top 5 favorite video game characters? Why? What are your top 5 favorite video games? Why?
Characters:
1. Sora, KH and KHII, because he looks cool and I like his personality.
2. Tidus, KH and FFX, because he just looks so cool :P
3. Auron, FFX, because he has a really interesting story behind him.
4. Bowser, any Mario game, because he is the coolest bad guy ever :)
5. Toan, Dark Cloud, because he has a cool outfit and he has a really cool game.

Games:
1. Kingdom Hearts, because it's the perfect balance of Action and Adventure.
2. Dark Cloud, because the concept is to remake the villages after getting all of the pieces from the dungeons.
3. Pokemon games, because the concep[t is really cool.
4. FFX, because it's part of the inspiration for KH.
5. Probably will be KHII, because it will be the coolest sequel EVAR!!!!!!11111oneoneoneoneone!!!!!!111111

One MG please.

EMT: Night Shade

Matt
15th August 2004, 05:11 PM
Grabbers: Red MGcoin, Hollow Stone, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Dropped: 1
GT: I love shiny objects and I always hide them in secret locations. Who am I?
MP: Tyranitar, Politoed, Golbat, Cradily, Vileplume, Beldum, Glalie, Octillery, Lapras, Poliwrath, Kyogre, Shroomish, Togepi, Zangoose

Patrick: Blue MGcoin
Seedot is correct, so here's your Blue MGcoin.

I'll guess Astonish.

The_Missing_Link
15th August 2004, 05:30 PM
For the EMT, I'll guess Nightmare

Everoy
15th August 2004, 06:03 PM
I'll take:
1 EMT spin
2 Grabber Games, 3 up 3 across
1 MP

*hands over 3 MGCoins, left with none*

Just to help Andy:
EMT Guesses:
Shadow Ball
Night Shade
Astonish
Nightmare

aragornbird
15th August 2004, 07:51 PM
Woah, I didn't even realize it was Friday the 13th! But no, I don't even get what's so "unlucky" about it. Nothing strange has ever happened on a Friday 13th that I've experienced.

Yeah, I HATE losing things. Sometimes I misplace them, but sometimes I've lost them for good, and they were pretty expensive stuff. First, it was my GBC with a Pokemon Gold still in it (and I just trained a whole team to Lv. 100!). Lost that on the airplane. Grrr...so stupid. Then I lost a TI-83 calculator, which costed over $80. I had to get a new one for high school. X_X

Did you ever have any imaginary friends when you were young? Do you still have any now? Why/why not? If you did, what were they like?

Yes, I've had quite a few during my life. Although I wouldn't exactly call them friends, since I never interacted with them like you would with a real friend. They were more like "creations". But being an only child with both parents at work meant that I was home alone a lot. And that leaves plenty of room for imagination, or else I would have died from boredom. Anyways, at first it was a simple bird character named Berdie. Nothing too special about him, he was just an average blue cartoon bird. I haven't even thought of a suitable personality for him to this day! And next I made up four more characters - Osgood the Owl, Jenna the Gerbil, Reid the Mouse, and Carl the Cardinal. Four friends who live together, each with their own unique personality. Osgood is a funny little guy who eats a lot, Jenna looks sweet, but is loud and sometimes short-tempered (almost like Misty from the Pokemon anime), Reid is small and cute, and pretty shy and quite, and Carl is fairly intelligent and knows alot about computers and other machines. Yeah, I like to imagine a bunch of silly situations that they get into, almost like episodes of a TV series or something. Who knows? If I become a cartoonist or animator, I may include them in a few of my works. ;)
And today, I still come up with more and more creations. It keeps my imagination healthy, I guess. My favorite one is the Gribbit, sort of a combination of a bunch of different creatures. I have drawn a few pictures of them, one of which could be seen here:
A Gribbit (http://www.deviantart.com/view/4319502/)
I guess the more I grow, the more imaginative I get. I still have plenty of creature ideas in my head that I plan to sketch out in the future.

EMT: Confuse Ray?

Wolfsong
15th August 2004, 09:21 PM
Grabbers: Red MGcoin, Hollow Stone, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Dropped: 1
GT: I love shiny objects and I always hide them in secret locations. Who am I?
MP: Tyranitar, Politoed, Golbat, Cradily, Vileplume, Beldum, Glalie, Octillery, Lapras, Poliwrath, Kyogre, Shroomish, Togepi, Zangoose

I'd like to sell one hollow stone for a ccp and one for a stamp.

Is that gt murkrow? blue mg coin if correct.

Question 1: Can this pokemon be legally caught in R/S

classy_cat18
15th August 2004, 09:51 PM

Is there something that you had owned for a long time and refused to let it go? Why or why not?

Sure, there were lots of things. I'm a real pack rat. I guess my main thing is my Super Nintendo. Although my favorite games on there are now available on the GBA, I still don't want to give it up. I also have a lot of books that I had since I was a kid.

MG please. And for the EMT game I guess Dream Eater.

Charizard04621
15th August 2004, 09:53 PM
EMT game: Spite?

Matt
15th August 2004, 11:16 PM
Patrick: Well... the EMT costs 3 MGcoins in itself, and then theres 3 more MGcoins for the other things you want. So, you still need three more mgcoins for all of it. Which do you want, EMT, MP or the Grabber Games?

aragornbird: Miracle Berry, Solar Gem, 2 Green MGcoins

Amy: Your stamp and CCP.
Murkrow is correct. Your Blue MGcoin.
Question 1: No.

Shonta: Ocean Gem

Kirei
16th August 2004, 02:00 AM
For the EMT Game, I'd like to guess Lick.

What part of your body do you like best? Is there anything you don't like about your physical appearence? Are there any body parts that freak you out on other people?

Umm - I think my eyes are my best feature - they're big and bright blue, and a lot of people have told me they're striking. I don't really need any eye make up because they're so bright they always look nice. I don't like my tummy - it always sticks out, no matter how much or how little I weigh, and other people's feet freak me out! :196:

andyizcool
16th August 2004, 05:05 AM
EMT Game
Base PP: 5
Guesses: Shadow Ball, Night Shade, Astonish, Nightmare, Confuse Ray, Dream Eater, Spite, Lick

Soo
MG: Berry

Charizard04621
16th August 2004, 09:04 AM
Lol, Dream Eater is a Psychic type move...

EMT Game: Shadow Punch?

What do you think about people you meet online? Could you be as close to them as people you could meet face to face?

There's always that little lingering doubt that the person you're talking to isn't the person you think he/she is, but I'm pretty confident that I know who to trust and who not to trust. I could be wrong, but hey, that's a risk I'm willing to take, because it's worth it. Sometimes you're just stuck in the wrong place where there's no one cool nearby, and the right people to hang around with live thousands of miles away. Even if you can never really meet them in your lifetime, they're still the same people; distance doesn't change someone's personality. There's nothing wrong with having friends you've never seen in person... Because if you think that a person living 100 miles away is any less of a person than you are, from that same person's standpoint, the same thing applies to you.

Everoy
16th August 2004, 09:07 AM
Patrick: Well... the EMT costs 3 MGcoins in itself, and then theres 3 more MGcoins for the other things you want. So, you still need three more mgcoins for all of it. Which do you want, EMT, MP or the Grabber Games?
Oops, it's 3 Blue MGCoins. Guess I should have been specific.

EMT: Destiny Bond is the EMT.

Matt
16th August 2004, 10:39 AM
Charizard04621: Hollow Stone

Patrick: EMT: Sky Uppercut
MP: Hypno, Metagross, Shellder, Aron, Vibrava, Gulpin, Trapinch, Swellow, Shelgon, Dewgong, Paras, Weepinbell, Meditite, Igglybuff
Grabber Games: Dropped: 2

( 8/16 ) Do you have any inside jokes with people? How did these jokes come about?

Wolfsong
16th August 2004, 12:02 PM
[b]Amy:MP: Tyranitar, Politoed, Octillery, Lapras, Poliwrath, Togep

Question 1: Can this pokemon be legally caught in R/S - No

10 games of group 1 scratchcards for 2 stamps please (2,3,5)

( 8/16 ) Do you have any inside jokes with people? How did these jokes come about?

Yes. Between me and one of my friends and my mom. If something would get lost, they'd say did you look behind the freezer? The reaon behind it is this. Our deep freeze has a gap behind it, and i'd constantly drop papers pencils and books behind it. after a while, if i lost anything small the first place i'd look would be behind the freezer ^^;

Everoy
16th August 2004, 12:10 PM
MP: Hypno, Metagross, Shellder, Aron, Vibrava, Gulpin, Trapinch, Swellow, Shelgon, Dewgong, Paras, Weepinbell, Meditite, Igglybuff

Is this pokemon an evolved form?

Yes. One of the more common ones is Zeeky Boogy Dook, from The Demented Cartoon Movie. My sister says it all the time but it's not real funny. One that I havewith my friends is "Hamster Buttcheeks", but trust me, you don't want to know about that one.

Charizard04621
16th August 2004, 12:13 PM

Lol, my Physics teacher has this thing about yams... He like puts yams on the test (they usually come to horrible painful deaths) and he has a plastic bag of yams hung on his TV. It's hilarious because we see yams like committing suicide jumping off cliffs and stuff. He doesn't do it all the time, but they pop up randomly, so it's funny when they do.

Matt
16th August 2004, 12:15 PM
Amy: Question 2: Yes.
Scratchcards: 8 Stamps, 6 Red MGcoins

Patrick: Question 1: Yes.

Charizard04621: Lunar Gem

classy_cat18
16th August 2004, 12:29 PM

Yeah, with my mom. If my dog's toys disappeared, we would say that they went down the rabbit hole. My dog likes chasing rabbits, so this is our way of saying that the rabbits got their revenge.

MG please.

Charizard04621
16th August 2004, 12:40 PM
I'll sell the Lunar Gem for 2 Stamps.

Kirei
16th August 2004, 12:41 PM
Me and Ade always say silly things, like puppy nose best, and things, and it confuses other people. There are quite a few things, but not really anything specific.

MG please :)

Wolfsong
16th August 2004, 12:47 PM
Narrowd list:

Originally Posted by Matt

Amy:MP: Tyranitar, Lapras, Poliwrath

Question 1: Can this pokemon be legally caught in R/S - No

Question 2: Does the pokemon in question have a dual type? - Yes

Question 3:Can the pokemon in question learn flamethrower?

and i'd like to sell that gem for stamps and play a game of gt please

Kirei
16th August 2004, 12:56 PM
Is the EMT game Grudge? :196:

Everoy
16th August 2004, 01:38 PM
MP: Hypno, Metagross, Vibrava, Swellow, Shelgon, Dewgong, Weepinbell

Is this pokemon an evolved form? Yes
Can this pokemon evolve once more?

classy_cat18
16th August 2004, 02:44 PM
I have agreed to buy one of Amy's gold berries for 3 stamps.

Wolfsong
16th August 2004, 03:15 PM
I have agreed to buy one of Amy's gold berries for 3 stamps.

I confirm this

andyizcool
16th August 2004, 05:49 PM
EMT Game
Base PP: 5
Guesses: Shadow Ball, Night Shade, Astonish, Nightmare, Confuse Ray, Dream Eater, Spite, Lick, Shadow Punch
Congrats, Patrick has won a Destiny Bond TM.

Shonta
MG: Blue MGcoin

Karin
*Hands over 2 Stamps*

Soo

Amy
*Hands over 2 Stamps*
GT: This Pokemon was cloned and had the main role in the first Pokemon Movie.

(8/16) Do you have any inside jokes with people? How did these jokes come about?
I have some inside jokes with my family especially my dad because we all like laughing with him when he says some funny things. These jokes came about because he don't always think before he say an answer to a question or anything like that. Like on television it says what colour is a certain thing so he would say one colour when the answers another and he says it's the same thing because they're nearly the same. He also forgets numbers so if you asked him how old we were or when our birthdays are he wouldn't remembered because he's no good with numbers.

1 MG Please.

Wolfsong
16th August 2004, 05:52 PM
Amy
*Hands over 2 Stamps*
GT: This Pokemon was cloned and had the main role in the first Pokemon Movie.

Is that mewtwo? 2 stamps if correct

Everoy
16th August 2004, 06:27 PM
Okay, that's my second this month. I was wondering if I could give away my Rolling Kick TM instead? Whichever one, I'm giving it to Amy, because she's just been being so nice to me lately when I've been a pest.

I'd like to use my new Red MGCoin that I got earlier for a Guess This!.

Matt
16th August 2004, 11:54 PM
Amy: Question 3: Yes.

Patrick: Question 2: Yes.
You can give Amy your Double Kick TM if you'd like.
GT: My wings are like clouds and sometimes I use them to clean things if I see something dirty. Who am I?

Andy: Lunar Gem

Wolfsong
17th August 2004, 01:29 AM
I'm going to say that the MP is Tyranitar. I'd like 5 stamps if i'm correct.

Everoy
17th August 2004, 09:22 AM
MP: Vibrava, Shelgon, Weepinbell

Can this pokemon evolve once more? Yes
Does this pokemon evolve into a Dragon type?

GT: Swablu? 2 CCPs if correct.

*gives Amy Rolling Kick TM*

Kirei
17th August 2004, 02:40 PM
I'd like to sell the division gem for 2 stamps please. :196:

andyizcool
17th August 2004, 03:08 PM
Amy
GT: Correct. Take your 2 Stamps.

Soo
*Hands over 2 Stamps*

(8/17) Do you have have dreams often or rarely? Are they mostly dreams or nightmares? Do nightmares scare you? Why/Why not? Do you find anything strange about dreams?

Wolfsong
17th August 2004, 03:13 PM
Thanks for the TM.

(8/17) Do you have have dreams often or rarely? Are they mostly dreams or nightmares? Do nightmares scare you? Why/Why not? Do you find anything strange about dreams?

Every so often i have dreams. They are mostly dreams, because i rarely have nightmares. Nightmares most of the time dont bother me because most of the time i can tell that they aren't real. The rare few that do bother me are usually about something happening to my family. What i've found strange about dreams is that I've heard that some people dream in black and white and some people dream in color. I'm one that dreams in color, and i have no clue if that is true or not.

a game of mp and a game of gt please

classy_cat18
17th August 2004, 03:21 PM

I have dreams often, but I only have nightmares when I'm hot. The only way I get scared from nightmares is when they involve falling. I wake up and find my bed shaking as if I just landed in it. Other than that, it's like they're scary but they're not at the same time. Like an old Freddy Krueger movie. What I find strange about is how they take you to totally original places. My home doesn't look like my home, but looks more like bits and pieces of my and other people's homes.

MG please.

Kirei
17th August 2004, 04:24 PM

I dream quite often really, and mostly dreams but sometimes I have nightmares, which scare me quite a lot as they seem real to me at the time and then when I wake up I still feel like it's going on for a while. Sometimes I dream things that later happen, just small things like a conversation, but I find that quite strange. :196:

andyizcool
17th August 2004, 04:57 PM
Amy
MP: Slakoth, Stantler, Heracross, Lileep, Octillery, Omastar, Spinarak, Bagon, Magby, Furret, Snorlax, Duskull, Porygon, Seedot
GT: This Pokemon is an ancient Steel golem Pokemon sealed up inside a tomb.

Shonta

Soo
MG: 10 Stamps/CCPs

I find it hard to believe I have dreams rarely now because I use to have dreams a lot a long time ago. Sadly most of my dreams are nightmares and they scare me because I wake up checking if those bads things really happened. Nightmares scare me because at the time I don't know I'm dreaming and I'm thinking it's really happening. The strangest thing about my dreams is I see something and it's always linked to what happens in the future. The other thing I keep thinking about dreams is, how do blind people dream because they've never seem other people or objects before?

1 MG Please.

Wolfsong
17th August 2004, 05:30 PM
Amy
MP: Slakoth, Stantler, Heracross, Lileep, Octillery, Omastar, Spinarak, Bagon, Magby, Furret, Snorlax, Duskull, Porygon, Seedot
GT: This Pokemon is an ancient Steel golem Pokemon sealed up inside a tomb.

I'd like to sell that gem for stamps

Is that GT Registeel? blue mg coin if correct

Question 1: Can this pokemon be caught legally in R/S?

soggy_cardboard
17th August 2004, 07:29 PM
-Anything out of the ordinary happening this week? What?
Yup, im hopefully getting a broadband connection by the end of today. I need to buy a stupid ethernet card to hook it all up tho. And i somehow knew this would happen on my days off. I was so excited about having a fast connection on my days off. We tried to hook it up yesterday, but we found out it needs a ethernet card. so by the end of my days off, we will have it going. *sigh* Figures. This kinda stuff always happens.
(like the other week the new Syphon filter game came out in the shop AFTER my days off, lol)

(8/16) Do you have any inside jokes with people? How did these jokes come about?
Not that i can recall this instant. But i do have a few with my brother. They mostly come off Simpsons or some other comedy we watch.
(like homer pretending to be Mr. Burns at the post office, lol)
And dad threatens to "throw my dinner out" if i dont come down and eat it (right now) even though it hasnt even finished cooking. *rolleyes*
We keep making up jokes about it, kinda funny, but only my immediate family gets the joke.

I probally have them quite often, but i just dont remember most of em.
Mostly dreams. I can only remember 2 scary dreams x_X
Well, when you in the dream they sure do. I was so sure i was going to go splat when i jumped off the castle away from a dragon.
A few times i have had these really weird dreams, all i can see is millions of numbers. I have no idea why. They come whizzing past, and flying at me. And i get real scared for some reason. Maybe i dont like maths or something.. ^^;

3 MGs pls
+10 group 2 SCs for Stamps pls. (1,3,4)

andyizcool
17th August 2004, 09:40 PM
Amy
*Hands over 2 Stamps*

Soggy
MG: Darkness Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, 2 Green MGcoins
SC: 3 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins

Matt
17th August 2004, 09:59 PM
Patrick: Question 3: no

[b]Andy: Solar Gem

Ya, I have quite a lot of inside jokes with people lol. With my friend, we used to call this girl bird because of stuff that happened in 8th grade. and with my family we call my little cousin Max because he's annoying like the max on max and ruby on nick jr lol! I have some more but I can't think of them right now :(

( 8/17 ) Do you have have dreams often or rarely? Are they mostly dreams or nightmares? Do nightmares scare you? Why/Why not? Do you find anything strange about dreams?

I have two or three different dreams a night, usually. Sometimes, they are nightmares but recently they have just been regular old good dreams :) no, nightmares don't really scare me lol. shrug, I just know that they aren't real and stuff like that so I'm not scared of them. no not really, except the fact that when I wake up and events happen during the day it feels like dejavu really bad

Wolfsong
17th August 2004, 11:20 PM
Regarding the game of MP that Matt gave to me:

I'm going to say that the MP is Tyranitar. I'd like 5 stamps if i'm correct.

now on to the one that Andy game me:

Narrowed list:

Amy
MP: Stantler, Octillery, Omastar, Spinarak, Magby, Furret, Snorlax, Porygon,

Question 1: Can this pokemon be caught legally in R/S? - No

Matt
18th August 2004, 09:46 AM
Amy: Sorry, Amy for skipping that :(. Tyranitar is correct, here's your 5 Stamps.

( 8/18 ) What do you like better, VHS or DVD? Why? What do you have more of?

classy_cat18
18th August 2004, 09:54 AM

I like DVD. DVDs have all those extra things in there like music videos and bloopers. Also, they have a better picture and they can fit more episodes of my favorite shows in one. But I have more VHS. Our family went through this Disney movie buying frenzy before DVDs existed.

MG please. I would also like to sell the following for CCPs:
4 Lunar Gems
1 Photosynthsis Gem
2 Ocean Gems
1 Solar Gem

Wolfsong
18th August 2004, 11:31 AM

I like DVDs better because of all of the extra footage stuff, and you don't have to worry about the vcr eating the tape. I have more vhs tapes.

andyizcool
18th August 2004, 02:05 PM
Matt
MG: Ocean Gem, Photosynthesis Gem

Amy

Shonta
*Hands over 16 CCPs*

(8/18) What do you like better, VHS or DVD? Why? What do you have more of?
I think I like DVD more than VHS now and I think DVD is better than VHS as we moved more into the future. I like DVD better because they can store more information and stuff than VHS. I can also play DVDs in my Playstation 2 whenever I want so that makes them great too. We have more VHS than DVDs simply because we bought lots of VHS when I was little and not many DVDs now.

1 MG Please.

Wolfsong
18th August 2004, 02:14 PM
I'd like to sell that gem for stamps and play one grabber game up 1 over 1

Narrowed list:

Amy
MP: Stantler, Octillery, Magby, Furret, Snorlax, Porygon,

Question 2: Does the pokemon in question have a dual type? - No

Question 3: Can the pokemon in question evolve?

Matt
18th August 2004, 03:49 PM
Andy: Berry

And I'm giving Amy my Rainbow Gem :)

Wolfsong
18th August 2004, 05:18 PM
And I'm giving Amy my Rainbow Gem :)

Thanks Matt, I'd like to forge that one with one of my hollow stones for a water stone please. *hands over 2 stamps* I'll keep the other one in sae keeping till Darin decides what he wants to evolve into.

*Murkrow
19th August 2004, 05:57 AM
Hannah
MG: Lunar Gem, Hollow Stone
GT: This Pokemon digs for rocks to eat and they appear on the surface of its body.

Sell the gem/stone for 3 CCPs please, and is the GT Sableye? 2 CCPs if I'm right please.

( 8/17 ) Do you have have dreams often or rarely? Are they mostly dreams or nightmares? Do nightmares scare you? Why/Why not? Do you find anything strange about dreams?

I have them quite often, usually 4-5 times a week, though I don't always remember what happened, I just wake up and know that I was dreaming something.
They're mostly dreams, I don't think I've ever actually had a nightmare. No, nightmares don't scare me, um, obviously because I haven't had one so I can't say.
I don't normally find anything strange about dreams, though I have had a couple of deja vú's involving them, which is weird.

(8/18 ) What do you like better, VHS or DVD? Why? What do you have more of?

I'm going to say VHS, simply because that's all we have in my house :-/ We've been talking about getting a DVD player for ages, but we've never gotten round to it, so I can't compare the two.
We definitly have more VHS, though I think my brother might have a couple of DVDs.

2 MG's, 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 Stamps, and a GT please.

andyizcool
19th August 2004, 06:16 AM
Amy
*Hands over 2 Stamps*
GG: Lunar Gem, Dropped: 0
*Hands over a Water Stone*

Hannah
*Hands over 3 CCPs*
GT: Correct. Take your 2 CCPs.
MG: 10 Stamps/CCPs, Gold Berry
SC: 5 Stamps, 2 Blue MGcoins, 7 Red MGcoins
GT: This Pokemon's fine hairs sense air currents to predict the enemy's actions.

(8/19) Do you listen to music when you're on the move? Why/Why not? What portable music device do you use? Do you like your portable music device? Why/Why not?

classy_cat18
19th August 2004, 08:24 AM
(8/19) Do you listen to music when you're on the move? Why/Why not? What portable music device do you use? Do you like your portable music device? Why/Why not?

Yeah, I listen to it on the move. It makes the trip more pleasant and it drowns out some of those annoying sounds. I have my Sony Walkman (CD). It's good on the batteries and also kinda sturdy, but I wish I had a iPod. It comes with a charger and I wouldn't have to change CDs.

MG please.

Shonta

I took that in CCPs.

Charizard04621
19th August 2004, 08:53 AM

Almost every night, unless I'm really tired. I think they're usually dreams, and they always make no sense. About 40 percent of the time I get nasty stuff like my teeth falling out or me drowning or getting pierced by arrow darts or something, but I try to forget those. Nightmares are pretty disturbing, but I don't take them seriously... I mean, they're just nightmares. And yes, I find everything strange about my dreams. They are not at all logical.

(8/18 ) What do you like better, VHS or DVD? Why? What do you have more of?

WTF is a VHS? I like DVDs though; that's the only player I have in my house. They're pretty convenient with scene selections and stuff.

Like... in the car? Yeah, silence is annoying. I don't have a CD or mp3 player or anything, but we do have a radio. It's kind of big and doesn't fit in your pocket, but it's portable enough. It's pretty good, looks cool and has nice sound quality, so I like it. It's not mine, though, my dad bought it for my brother.

Linc
19th August 2004, 11:09 AM
Yes I listen to music, because my parents always listen to crappy old songs, and I use it to drown out the noise, also the songs are better. I use my CD Player, and I like it because it has anti-shock, so when I hit bumps in the road, there's no pause.

Matt
19th August 2004, 11:36 AM
Shonta: Darkness Gem

Charizard04621: Gold Berry, 1 Stamp/CCP, Ocean Gem

Linc: Spark Gem

I like DVDs more because you don't have to rewind it after you watch it and plus it has all those extra features and junk like that ;o plus you can screen skip to the parts that you want to watch instead of watching the whole movie. I have more DVDs, I think. Well, I will when we have that yard sale and sell them all lol.

( 8/19 ) Do you listen to music when you're on the move? Why/Why not? What portable music device do you use? Do you like your portable music device? Why/Why not?

Sometimes I do; like when it's a drive over an hour. I like to listen to music a lot and since it would be a long ride, I'll get bored if I don't listen to the music. I use my mp3 cd player thing ;o I can get hundreds of songs on one cd that way. yeah I do - like I said before, I can get hundreds of songs on one cd :D

Charizard04621
19th August 2004, 11:43 AM
I'll sell the Ocean Gem for 2 Stamps.

Everoy
19th August 2004, 11:48 AM
MP: Weepinbell

Can this pokemon evolve once more? Yes
Does this pokemon evolve into a Dragon type? No

Is it Weepinbell for 5 CCPs?

I need my GT answer from Matt, I said Swablu for 2 CCPs.

I prefer DVD. The quality is better, and you get all those bonus features. Our family has mostly DVDs, not counting the three that we rent from a website that I won't say so that I don't break the rules. We've rented over 50 DVDs altogether.

( 8/19 ) Do you listen to music when you're on the move? Why/Why not? What portable music device do you use? Do you like your portable music device? Why/Why not?

Sometimes. I usually use my HitClips so that my CD Player doesn't run out of batteries, preventing me from listening at night to get to sleep. I don't really like HitClips, because it's only really popular songs, and only about a minute of them.

2 MGs, and up to 7 CCPs.

Matt
19th August 2004, 11:53 AM
Charizard04621: Your 2 Stamps.

Patrick: Solar Gem, Division Gem
Swablu is correct. Your 2 CCPs.
Weepinbell is correct. Your 5 CCPs.

Wolfsong
19th August 2004, 03:43 PM
I'd like to sell that gem for stamps and play one grabber game up 1 over 1

Narrowed list:

Amy
MP: Magby, Porygon,

Question 3: Can the pokemon in question evolve? - Yes

Question 4: Can the pokemon in question learn ice beam?

I listed to the car radio whenever i'm driving. Thats about the only time i listen to music when i'm going places. i do have a tiny discman that i bought when i graduated high school back in 1998, but its about had it. ^^; i like it,btu its almost dead.

Kirei
19th August 2004, 03:47 PM
[8/19] I listen to a portable CD player sometimes. I also listen to tapes when I'm driving in the car. I think any are good, and I enjoy listening to music when I'm walking because then I have a beat to walk alon to! :196:

Matt
19th August 2004, 03:53 PM
Amy: Your 2 Stamps for the gem.
Grabber game: Lunar Gem, Dropped: 0

Soo: Flame Gem

andyizcool
19th August 2004, 04:09 PM
Matt
MG: Spark Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP

Amy

I sometimes listen to music when I'm on the move in my school bus because you can just ignore everyone shouting as you listen to some cool music. I use my MP3 Player whenever I listen to music on the move mostly just on my school bus and I use it rarely. I like my MP3 Player because it has more than enough memory for all my songs and some extra memory for my files to keep a backup of.

1 MG Please.

Matt
19th August 2004, 04:31 PM
Andy: Solar Gem

I'd like to sell the following for CCPs:

Solar Gem X2
Spark Gem X3
Lunar Gem X3
Photosynthesis Gem
Ocean Gem

Wolfsong
19th August 2004, 04:36 PM
Narrowed list:

Amy
MP: Magby

Question 3: Can the pokemon in question evolve? - Yes

Question 4: Can the pokemon in question learn ice beam? - No

It's Magby. 2 stamps please.

Amy: Your 2 Stamps for the gem.
Grabber game: Lunar Gem, Dropped: 0

I'd also like to sell those gems for stamps please.

Matt
19th August 2004, 11:55 PM
Amy: your 4 stamps.

( 8/20 ) What is your favorite season? Why? Are there any holidays during that season that you like as well?

classy_cat18
20th August 2004, 12:15 AM
( 8/20 ) What is your favorite season? Why? Are there any holidays during that season that you like as well?

Summer by a long shot. I love the heat, school's out, Fourth of July and those wonderful fireworks, and MY BIRTHDAY!!!! Ah, beach weather and hurricane season.

MG please.

Linc
20th August 2004, 09:08 AM

I like Summer, and Spring, because I finally get to swim. There's fourth of July, my birthday, my dad's birthday, my brother's birthday, my pets' birthdays.

I like DVD because the graphics are way better, and it's much safer (one time one of my VCRs broke and sparks started to come out.). Sadly, I have more VHS...

Matt
20th August 2004, 09:10 AM
Shonta: Miracle Berry

Linc: Berry, Division Gem

Kirei
20th August 2004, 01:09 PM
[8/20]I like Autumn - because my birthday's in Autumn, and also I think the weather is nicer then - not too hot and not too cold. :196:

Wolfsong
20th August 2004, 02:56 PM

I'd have to say that I like fall. The trees are changing color, its starting to get cool, but its not cold. And uni starts back, which sometimes i like like last semester. Not sure if i'll enjoy this semester as much but i hope too. Well there is labor day the week after school starts back.

andyizcool
20th August 2004, 03:16 PM
Matt
*Hands over 20 CCPs*

Amy
MP: Correct. Take your 2 Stamps.

Soo
MG: Rainbow Gem

(8/20) What is your favorite season? Why? Are there any holidays during that season that you like as well?
My favourite season would have to be Spring because of the way it just is. Spring isn't too hot like Summer and isn't too cold like Winter. Spring has the perfect weather for me where it's just warm and has light breezes to cool me down out in the sun. There's rarely any school holidays in spring because school likes keeping us there until the Summer Holidays.

1 MG Please.

Wolfsong
20th August 2004, 03:20 PM
i'd like to sell that stone for a stamp and play one game of grabber up 3 over 2 *hands over a red mg coin*

Charizard04621
20th August 2004, 06:38 PM
(8/20) What is your favorite season? Why? Are there any holidays during that season that you like as well?

The fall, or as I prefer to call it, autumn. Such a pretty name for such a pretty season. It's beautiful, and unlike the spring, it feels calm and soothing to me, somehow. Not down here in Texas, but when I used to live in New Jersey... Ah, that was heaven. Isn't Thanksgiving during the fall? You get food and a holiday. That's fun. :)