PDA

View Full Version : A Quick Question

AquaBabe727
4th August 2004, 04:17 AM
I know this is probably in a FAQs somewhere, and I should know the answer by now, but is it possible to change the title of a thread? And if so, how the heck would I go about doing that? Thanks to anyone who knows the answer. ^_^

Captain Pringle
4th August 2004, 04:25 AM
For some reason, only the mods can change thread titles. I kinda thought there was a topic for such requests, but I couldn't find it anywhere. But just PM a mod or catch one of them on AIM/MSN, and they should be able to help ya out. :)

Gavin Luper
4th August 2004, 04:35 AM
Everyone used to be able to change the thread titles at will, until we returned from the EzBoard in September 2002, and then suddenly we lost that power. It used to be a great tool for letting people know when a new chapter was up, too ...

Anywho, a bit stupidly, only mods can change thread titles now, so PM me or one of the other mods if you want something changed.

In other news ... I can't believe you're back, Genna! Where have you been all these year? Please explain!

Cheers!

PS: I'm going to read your fic as soon as I get the time.

AquaBabe727
4th August 2004, 06:30 AM
Thanks you two! That does seem kinda wierd that only mods can change...eh shmeh. I guess it's not that difficult to get a hold of them. Somebody should start a topic to change topic names, tho. It'd be more convenient.

Ah, I guess I just lost my inspiration or something. I had a lot planned for my fic, but I just stopped liking it, so I pretty much lost interest in the board all together. *shrug* Good to talk to you again, tho! Hopefully I'll keep this new one up. Yeah, I hope you do get a chance to look at it! ^_^ I'll send you that PM.