PDA

View Full Version : Urgent colluseum help

ace
4th August 2004, 04:21 PM
Ive just killed the shadow smeargle by accident in the snagem hideout. Is it a one-time only pokemon or do i get another chance? Pls reply quick and help, tthanks. My 'cube is still on while i am unsure weather to save or (big shudder) reset and lose all the battles and training.

help pls!

Poryhedron
4th August 2004, 07:05 PM
There is one, count'em, one, Shadow Pokémon that cannot be re-tried infinitely, and that is Togetic. As long as you get Togetic the first time, you're fine. All other Shadow pokémon can be faced as many times as you please until you Snag them.

Razola
4th August 2004, 07:51 PM
This thread teaches us some core values in gaming:

1. Save early and often.

2. GameFAQs is our friend.

3. Smeagle isn't worth the trouble anyways.

Question answered, thread locked.

homeofmew
4th August 2004, 08:20 PM
You can not beat the game unless you catch em all.
and Purify am all. Do what you want, but yeah.
Another thing is do not trade to your ruby/Sapphire game, because in colluseum, you need to save all the pokemon.

ace
5th August 2004, 06:17 AM
ok thanks 4 that reassurance, but what do u mean homeofmew, do nt trade to ur sapphire game? I already have, is that a problem?

Rudoku
5th August 2004, 09:33 AM
3. Smeagle isn't worth the trouble anyways.

Question answered, thread locked.
Actually, it is if you want many egg moves on the same pokemon. An example being Rock Slide and Swords Dance on a Sandslash or Rhydon.

andyizcool
5th August 2004, 10:01 AM
but what do u mean homeofmew, do nt trade to ur sapphire game?
Maybe you shouldn't trade to Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire straight away because you might not continue with your Pokemon Colosseum game. Even after Pokemon Colosseum Story Mode is completed there are still some more Pokemon to snag. There are 48 Pokemon to snag in total on Pokemon Colosseum Story Mode and they all need purifying if you want to get Ho-oh after that.

homeofmew
5th August 2004, 09:50 PM
you can trade after you beat story mode, but you will not be able to beat the full game if you trade in the middle. restart now if you are in teh middle and you traded to ruby and sapphire.
sorry.

Razola
5th August 2004, 10:30 PM
Forum glitch, but now it's locked.

Hoo-ha.